Male HQ

Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

bw_mac_guest

5 hours ago, AdamYo said:

Last week after gym, i needed a good massage after so long. I went to B101 and got myself a full body massage. When I reached, the counter told me that there r only 2 male masseurs (both idk) to choose from at that hour, so i just randomly chose the younger one as i always prefered stronger strokes. I wasn't intended for any sensual because i was feeling very sore after gym.

As usual I was assigned to one of the curtained rooms. I din strip naked because i was wearing the skinx underwear that day. Normally i have to take off if I wearing boxer briefs because its hard to massage. The moment the massage started, i could already know that this masseur is good. He is good with his fingers and he really focuses on all the tensed points instead of doing more rubbing and palm pressing. I enjoyed the whole massage as he did tackle the sore points of my muscles, its perfect especially i just done workout hours ago. During the back massage, I was surprised when he moved his oily hands all the way from my neck into my underwear to my butt cheeks even though he already pulled my underwear halfway down for massage. I din care much as the strokes were good, not sure if he was trying to be flirty. i did feel a little aroused when his thumbs slided through my butt crack. My upward curved dick squirted a little juice from that tingling. Im a sensitive top. 

After the back massage, he proceeded to massage my legs. This was when i was aroused. He took turn to massage each leg and whenever he rubbed he rubbed up to the whole butt. He din feel shy to let his hands shove between my balls and my thighs when he went up. I accidentally moaned a bit because I always love it when someone plays with my balls. And then things happened. He noticed i was aroused but maybe because I din give any rejection, he shoved his oily hands under my bulge and grabbed it. I can feel the watery texture of the oil on my dick because skinx brief is very thin n cooling. He grabbed my bulge and massaged it like holding a round rubber ball. I wasnt ready for this sensation so my reflex caused my lower body to accidentally shake. I tilted my head and saw that he calmly looked into my eyes to see if i want to continue, while his hand still cupping and massaging my bulge.

I din say anything. He understood. He proceeded and asked me to flip over for front massage. After I flipped, he daringly pulled off my already oiled underwear and put it beside the bed. He put a towel on my thighs and sat on it so it didnt stain his jeans. I guess its too risky to take off his pants even if he wanted to because of the curtain. I was getting so horny because its arousing for a top to see someone sitting on your thigh facing you. He proceeded to do chest massage and of course he played my nipples while maintaining good strokes. Wat he did for abs massage was he would press his fingers on the area above my dick , rubbed all the way up to the tip and to my abs and chests. My dick just getting more wet. The rest went on. I wished i can go back again to identify the name because my mind was blank after the unexpected sensual ending with the good massage strokes.

-

It takes effort and generosity for anyone to share n write these reviews so i hope we can be more open n direct in sharing your own reviews in this forum even though it may not be significant to you :) Massage scenes in Kchg need to be more happening!

Dang.. don't have the name and number to try.. 

On 9/4/2020 at 3:08 PM, AdamYo said:

Last week after gym, i needed a good massage after so long. I went to B101 and got myself a full body massage. When I reached, the counter told me that there r only 2 male masseurs (both idk) to choose from at that hour, so i just randomly chose the younger one as i always prefered stronger strokes. I wasn't intended for any sensual because i was feeling very sore after gym.

As usual I was assigned to one of the curtained rooms. I din strip naked because i was wearing the skinx underwear that day. Normally i have to take off if I wearing boxer briefs because its hard to massage. The moment the massage started, i could already know that this masseur is good. He is good with his fingers and he really focuses on all the tensed points instead of doing more rubbing and palm pressing. I enjoyed the whole massage as he did tackle the sore points of my muscles, its perfect especially i just done workout hours ago. During the back massage, I was surprised when he moved his oily hands all the way from my neck into my underwear to my butt cheeks even though he already pulled my underwear halfway down for massage. I din care much as the strokes were good, not sure if he was trying to be flirty. i did feel a little aroused when his thumbs slided through my butt crack. My upward curved dick squirted a little juice from that tingling. Im a sensitive top. 

After the back massage, he proceeded to massage my legs. This was when i was aroused. He took turn to massage each leg and whenever he rubbed he rubbed up to the whole butt. He din feel shy to let his hands shove between my balls and my thighs when he went up. I accidentally moaned a bit because I always love it when someone plays with my balls. And then things happened. He noticed i was aroused but maybe because I din give any rejection, he shoved his oily hands under my bulge and grabbed it. I can feel the watery texture of the oil on my dick because skinx brief is very thin n cooling. He grabbed my bulge and massaged it like holding a round rubber ball. I wasnt ready for this sensation so my reflex caused my lower body to accidentally shake. I tilted my head and saw that he calmly looked into my eyes to see if i want to continue, while his hand still cupping and massaging my bulge.

I din say anything. He understood. He proceeded and asked me to flip over for front massage. After I flipped, he daringly pulled off my already oiled underwear and put it beside the bed. He put a towel on my thighs and sat on it so it didnt stain his jeans. I guess its too risky to take off his pants even if he wanted to because of the curtain. I was getting so horny because its arousing for a top to see someone sitting on your thigh facing you. He proceeded to do chest massage and of course he played my nipples while maintaining good strokes. Wat he did for abs massage was he would press his fingers on the root of my dick , rubbed all the way up to the tip and to my abs and chests. My dick just getting more wet. The rest went on. I wished i can go back again to identify the name because my mind was blank after the unexpected sensual ending with the good massage strokes.

-

It takes effort and generosity for anyone to share n write these reviews so i hope we can be more open n direct in sharing your own reviews in this forum even though it may not be significant to you :) Massage scenes in Kchg need to be more happening!

Thanks for sharing. I think the masseur is Riko. I had the same experience with Riko last time i went for him in B101. 

On 9/4/2020 at 5:33 PM, Potatoshreddedintofries said:

Dang that's nice. I always prefer a sensual massage rather than a let's bang kind. But hard to find in kuching hahaha. Story reminds me of why I keep trying new massage parlours. Thanks @AdamYo

Same here, good strokes with sensual as the icing on cake. Im sure u have your stories to share too being such a sporty person 😉

Last Friday, after a long hour work at home I was exhausted and decided to go for a massage, I went to the one where I used to go at Gala and hoping to have some HE, but due to the MCO, my previous masseur list is useless so I have no idea which masseur provides that service and which don't so I just walked in and ask for a list of the male masseur and simply pick one and start building the list again ( Hopefully you guys can help).

This time I pick x3 ( to protect the masseur I will not share the name or number here, for info PM me), He is a chub and not too tall, so he washed my feet and brought me up to the room, I went around 7 something and took 2 hr massage.

So as usual I strip naked and turn my self facing while he set up the bed. after that, I lie down and point my dick downwards. he started to cover my butt and started to giving me warm up massage, during the warm up he touched my ass a lot which I am very happy with it. after that, he climbed up and sit on my ass and massage my back with oil, when he climbed down from my ass, his leg accidentally pull the towel up and half side of my but was uncovered, he did not cover it back and I was happy with that after he finishes massage my upper back he pulls the towel down to my thigh and my ass was uncovered and he started to massage my ass. actually, everything was very normal except that normally other measures will only massage the outer part of the ass, not the entire ass, and certainly not putting fingers into the ass crack, but I enjoy it a lot. Next, he pulled the towel up to my upper back and started to massage my thigh with my entire lower back uncovered, but the thigh massage was normal except he stood at my back and pushed both of my let up and my dick and balls were fully exposed.

After that, he turned me around and my dick was not really hard at that time due to the long day work and I was very enjoyed and a bit sleepy, he slowly covered my dick with a towel and started to massage my calf, after that, he pulls the towel to the other side and turn my leg into 4 shapes, and started to massage my thigh, his hand pushes very deep into my thigh and that part is very sensitive to me so I started I get horny, and the towel only able to cover the top part of my dick and I can feel the cool air from the side so I guess he can see it clearly too, after that he pressed his palm on my dick and another hand press my thigh it was a bit painful but satisfying, after that my entire dick was uncovered and he started to massage my hand. after that he went to massage my another calf and I thought he is going to cover the towel back but he didn't, after the calf he straight away put my leg into "4" shape and massages my thig with one hand and press my dick with his another palm. after that, he loosely covered my dick with a small towel and moved on to massage my chest, and after that to my belly, and during the belly massage, he pushed his palm all the way from my the belly button to my entire dick and repeated for around 10 times.  and when I was very very horny he asked me to sit up and end the massage without HE. I was disappointed I am not sure whether it is because they were few customers in the room beside us or I didn't hint him enough. I am going to try him this week during day time.

I was very horny that night, so end up I went to the museum park ... see that story in Kuching Cruising Places

20 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

Last Friday, after a long hour work at home I was exhausted and decided to go for a massage, I went to the one where I used to go at Gala and hoping to have some HE, but due to the MCO, my previous masseur list is useless so I have no idea which masseur provides that service and which don't so I just walked in and ask for a list of the male masseur and simply pick one and start building the list again ( Hopefully you guys can help).

This time I pick x3 ( to protect the masseur I will not share the name or number here, for info PM me), He is a chub and not too tall, so he washed my feet and brought me up to the room, I went around 7 something and took 2 hr massage.

So as usual I strip naked and turn my self facing while he set up the bed. after that, I lie down and point my dick downwards. he started to cover my butt and started to giving me warm up massage, during the warm up he touched my ass a lot which I am very happy with it. after that, he climbed up and sit on my ass and massage my back with oil, when he climbed down from my ass, his leg accidentally pull the towel up and half side of my but was uncovered, he did not cover it back and I was happy with that after he finishes massage my upper back he pulls the towel down to my thigh and my ass was uncovered and he started to massage my ass. actually, everything was very normal except that normally other measures will only massage the outer part of the ass, not the entire ass, and certainly not putting fingers into the ass crack, but I enjoy it a lot. Next, he pulled the towel up to my upper back and started to massage my thigh with my entire lower back uncovered, but the thigh massage was normal except he stood at my back and pushed both of my let up and my dick and balls were fully exposed.

After that, he turned me around and my dick was not really hard at that time due to the long day work and I was very enjoyed and a bit sleepy, he slowly covered my dick with a towel and started to massage my calf, after that, he pulls the towel to the other side and turn my leg into 4 shapes, and started to massage my thigh, his hand pushes very deep into my thigh and that part is very sensitive to me so I started I get horny, and the towel only able to cover the top part of my dick and I can feel the cool air from the side so I guess he can see it clearly too, after that he pressed his palm on my dick and another hand press my thigh it was a bit painful but satisfying, after that my entire dick was uncovered and he started to massage my hand. after that he went to massage my another calf and I thought he is going to cover the towel back but he didn't, after the calf he straight away put my leg into "4" shape and massages my thig with one hand and press my dick with his another palm. after that, he loosely covered my dick with a small towel and moved on to massage my chest, and after that to my belly, and during the belly massage, he pushed his palm all the way from my the belly button to my entire dick and repeated for around 10 times.  and when I was very very horny he asked me to sit up and end the massage without HE. I was disappointed I am not sure whether it is because they were few customers in the room beside us or I didn't hint him enough. I am going to try him this week during day time.

I was very horny that night, so end up I went to the museum park ... see that story in Kuching Cruising Places

Should be cozyland I guess. Because I went to Borneo Balinese for massage, they don’t even wash my feet and check my temperature 😅

Emm, I only saw u posted on Kuching Cruising places regarding ur cage boy, not for the encounter at museum park on last Friday 😂

53 minutes ago, Kchwei said:

Should be cozyland I guess. Because I went to Borneo Balinese for massage, they don’t even wash my feet and check my temperature 😅

Emm, I only saw u posted on Kuching Cruising places regarding ur cage boy, not for the encounter at museum park on last Friday 😂

Nop, not cozyland, and they always wash my feet, they never wash yours ?
and I havent post anything post anything on Kuching Cruising places😄

On 9/7/2020 at 3:25 PM, AdamYo said:

Same here, good strokes with sensual as the icing on cake. Im sure u have your stories to share too being such a sporty person 😉

I guess I had my fair share of experience.

I remember one of my best experience was at Borneo petanak. I usually go after I hit the gym (after shower of course). I was there around 8 and I rmbr cause the lady reception was in a bad mood. Anyway, got this OK build guy after waiting abit. Thought it's gonna be a normal kind massage since he gave me the straight vibe. And like always I left my boxer briefs on. He came in prepared the bed, after I laid down pronated, he pull my boxer brief down to my thigh. So both butt cheeks was fully exposed and I felt my dick getting hard. But I told myself I was here to relax only and started to think sth disgusting so my erection will subside.

Masseuse skill was good or above average, strong and firm touch. Above all else, he's a tease. He will massage  from my shoulder all the way to my butt cheeks. Being a paranoid person I will look up sometimes to see if my stuff kena stolen or what... But then I forgot he's right in front so when I look up his bulge just bum into me and he was having a hard on. But we just apologised and went on with the massage. There were moments when he would climb on the table, butt and dick over the back of my head and massage my back. When he reach down I can feel sth hitting the back or my head and neck which I would like to assume it's his dick. When he's standing by my side his bulge will constantly brush against my arm. 

When he moved to my butt, initially it was slightly painful but later it felt more like he's playing with it. He was sitting on my thighs while spread my cheeks and his hands will brush through the crack(like how you swipe a card Hahaha). Seeing that I am not rejecting his advances he got more daring.  I felt his finger probing my rosebud and I accidentally sigh too loud. Think that was the moment he knew he got me. He continued rubbing my ass while dry humping me slowly. 

When I turned over he asked me if I would I like to remove my boxer but I kindly refused. While he's doing my legs, he would pull my boxer briefs further and further up, exposing more and more. Even with that he would reach under the waistband and in the name of massage rub through my thigh and touching my balls and cock. When he did my inner thigh I got excited again and I heard him chuckled probably from seeing the tent on my boxer. When he lifted my thigh to stretch or whatsoever, I felt his bulge pressing against my lower thigh and ass. 

Many masseuse don't usually do chest and abs but he did. He climbed on the table, legs over my head and start massaging me all the way from my shoulders converging at the top of my underpants which was btw very very low. Imagine a 69 position except our dicks aren't out and getting sucked. 

But ultimately no, I did not get HE whatsoever. I was however so contented with the massage I drove home whistling all the way. Maybe I'm bad with my words so you couldn't really picture it but the massage was so steamy. I'm a vers and don't always bottom unless I like the person but that masseuse manage to make me so horny I just wanted him to plough me right there and then. Sadly, he left me in such a trance I forgot to ask his number and all. 

1 hour ago, Ricrayson said:

Anybody have recommendation of good massage place probably with nice ending in Kota Kinabalu? Hehe. The KK thread seem too dead so maybe any of u guys here had any experiance. Im away for few days in KK 🤣

Take care in KK. U know, the covid cases at Sabah never ending nowadays 😣

3 hours ago, Davidzzzz said:

Just wondering, how do you guys request for the masage from the shop, while you don't have a particular guy know. Or just saying to the receiption that I want a guy masseur???

Previously before I knew this group I simply ask for manly masseur. They said all are manly and then give me random guys. After i knew some well known prefered masseurs then I requested for them.

So yesterday I went for a massage for the first time since MCO. Decided to go Indulgence Reflexology, the one at Jalan Song, same row at Top 10 cafe. Booked a slim husky-voiced pinoy guy, age around 27-29. His massage was ok, he will let you know if it's too hard or not. Any extra service such as blowjob or HE he asked for tips between rm30-rm50.(full body massage rm40/hour) Overall it was ok ish. I prefer real sensual massage. So far I only like Regent Reflexology in town area. 

7 hours ago, StrongTuak said:

So yesterday I went for a massage for the first time since MCO. Decided to go Indulgence Reflexology, the one at Jalan Song, same row at Top 10 cafe. Booked a slim husky-voiced pinoy guy, age around 27-29. His massage was ok, he will let you know if it's too hard or not. Any extra service such as blowjob or HE he asked for tips between rm30-rm50.(full body massage rm40/hour) Overall it was ok ish. I prefer real sensual massage. So far I only like Regent Reflexology in town area. 

Any masseur number/name at regent reflexology you would introduce?

On 9/13/2020 at 10:21 AM, Kchwei said:

Take care in KK. U know, the covid cases at Sabah never ending nowadays 😣

Thanks bro. I hv decided not to go to massage here. They hv few suspected casses already out from Tawau area and reached KK already. Better be safe. Anyway, found somebody staying same hotel agreed to a mutual jerkoff so kinda had my fun share in KK already. Lets not be greedy haha

On 9/13/2020 at 3:51 PM, kiran said:

Previously before I knew this group I simply ask for manly masseur. They said all are manly and then give me random guys. After i knew some well known prefered masseurs then I requested for them.

Isn't it weired that we just walkin and ask for man masseur? hahaha

BTW, any outcall massage recommended? Anyone?

18 hours ago, Ricrayson said:

Have u been to those places? I wonder also. But hv never tried it

It has been a long time since my last visit to footsiie, it is because of the policy that doesnt allow the partition curtain (entrance) to be fully closed during the massage session.. its was a turn off for me.. but i dont know the situation now... Oh ya, im referring to footsiie@premier 101...

9 hours ago, noirebmevon said:

It has been a long time since my last visit to footsiie, it is because of the policy that doesnt allow the partition curtain (entrance) to be fully closed during the massage session.. its was a turn off for me.. but i dont know the situation now... Oh ya, im referring to footsiie@premier 101...

Male masseur got HJ or HE?

On 9/8/2020 at 2:05 AM, boyonenotzero said:

Pm his number and which massage center

Hello, can PM me his number

Mind PM me his number at the parlour? 

I have been looking forward to getting my first massage since MCO, but always put the thought on hold for obvious reason until I revisited this thread and realised quite a number of you have already returned to the scene months ago!  I have lost touch with the who’s who (Especially how MCO messed up everything), thanks to all the brothers who have been sharing. Do you guys feel the therapists are more eager to please more than ever nowadays? 

I tried this 7X few days ago and yes as boyonenotzero said he is chub n not too tall. Massage wise there are alot of stretching from him which i do not prefer because there r alot of awkward moments when the masseur trying to align your pose to do the stretching but cant really get it right at first try. In my opinion, massuer who gets sweaty easily should NOT make stretching a big part of the routine because there r alot of body contact, and you know if his arms is dewy the experience will be unpleasant. Probably because he has bigger body size, so he also had to use more strength to move around to different positions especially to do those stretching. That justifies the sweatiness but still a no from me. The other techniques he used are as mentioned in boyonenotzero review. EXCEPT, there is no front massage. It was all on the back only. Which is rare. For the sensual part, he definitely avoid all private areas, sometimes the towel did slip off the butt but it wasnt sensual at all. And he doesnt give the aura of naughtiness or eagerness too.

Conclusion, for those who loves stretching can find him as he does apply quite a good pressure for that.

Other than that, i will be back to try the one i had before, i love point-pressing kind of massage more.

-

Anyone who r active/having massage from time to time can dm me to exchange more infos in future, mutual sharing is always better :) Initiate the chat with your experiences or masseurs you tried. TGIF.

Edited by AdamYo

so I saw this masseur for BB petanak in Grindr. I think he's #7 from the old Borneo reflexology. Don't know if they maintained their numbers when they rebranded.

I asked him if he does HE. He innocently replied What? I said Happy Ending. Then he replied "I'm not the masseur" and blocked me.

On 9/25/2020 at 11:32 PM, AdamYo said:

I tried this 7X few days ago and yes as boyonenotzero said he is chub n not too tall. Massage wise there are alot of stretching from him which i do not prefer because there r alot of awkward moments when the masseur trying to align your pose to do the stretching but cant really get it right at first try. In my opinion, massuer who gets sweaty easily should NOT make stretching a big part of the routine because there r alot of body contact, and you know if his arms is dewy the experience will be unpleasant. Probably because he has bigger body size, so he also had to use more strength to move around to different positions especially to do those stretching. That justifies the sweatiness but still a no from me. The other techniques he used are as mentioned in boyonenotzero review. EXCEPT, there is no front massage. It was all on the back only. Which is rare. For the sensual part, he definitely avoid all private areas, sometimes the towel did slip off the butt but it wasnt sensual at all. And he doesnt give the aura of naughtiness or eagerness too.

Conclusion, for those who loves stretching can find him as he does apply quite a good pressure for that.

Other than that, i will be back to try the one i had before, i love point-pressing kind of massage more.

-

Anyone who r active/having massage from time to time can dm me to exchange more infos in future, mutual sharing is always better :) Initiate the chat with your experiences or masseurs you tried. TGIF.

I think after I share his story too many people look for him that why. maybe next time I just share story won't mention anything about the masseur or the place.

2 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

I think after I share his story too many people look for him that why. maybe next time I just share story won't mention anything about the masseur or the place.

Yes i think so too, too many went to try after reading the reviews. Ive never encounter a masseur totally skipped front part. Funny no one shared any new review after trying out. We should keep the numbers among us next time :)

Edited by AdamYo

7 hours ago, kiran said:

I did share my favorite masseurs namely wahyu and saridi and I described their massages with honesty. Currently still looking for good masseur for me to try. Borneo 101 is always pack with customers. Where else should I go for massage

Borneo Balinese... 99 or 90 I can't recall... An uncle with good skills.... Though is more towards painful non erotic kind

• G_M changed the title to Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.