Male HQ

Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

bw_mac_guest

On 6/26/2019 at 10:52 AM, TonyDv said:

what about other masage places? any interesting discovery? ive been to regent reflexeology. given a dumb masseuer but damn he was built bit short 5 feet somthing but u can his muscle. that time i was not keen to try out sex at massage place. but i was hard under my pants

Regent reflexology? How communication with dumb masseur? 

9 minutes ago, Potatoshreddedintofries said:

Group so quiet these days... No one went exploring? 

I tried boyonenotzero's recommendation at bb yesterday. It was fully non-erotic and no he/hj/fj. Massage wise it was acceptable although most of the time it was painful

Guest TonyDv
On 10/2/2020 at 11:55 AM, Strongmax said:

Regent reflexology? How communication with dumb masseur? 

Using sign language and he sort of producing huhuh sound. But i hvnt gone to tht plce for long time. Last was given a straight gud looking guy. So no HE hihi

On 8/27/2020 at 5:39 PM, Ricrayson said:

Last time i went to RO no 25 is the buff pinoy guy. Who said he is married but he end up giving me BJ. 

Hide a Bean, the chinese guy used to work in Borneo 101. Uncle 50+ yo but still look good if u ask me. His massage is a fast pace one. At one time he rock ur but like crazy. Some people might not like it.  No hanky panky but maybe if u brave enuf to ask he will give hehe. His photo i attached below. Name is Ah Hu. 

5B1D7099-6D75-4751-9359-E1D5BC96FC03.jpeg

On 9/4/2020 at 3:08 PM, AdamYo said:

Last week after gym, i needed a good massage after so long. I went to B101 and got myself a full body massage. When I reached, the counter told me that there r only 2 male masseurs (both idk) to choose from at that hour, so i just randomly chose the younger one as i always prefered stronger strokes. I wasn't intended for any sensual because i was feeling very sore after gym.

As usual I was assigned to one of the curtained rooms. I din strip naked because i was wearing the skinx underwear that day. Normally i have to take off if I wearing boxer briefs because its hard to massage. The moment the massage started, i could already know that this masseur is good. He is good with his fingers and he really focuses on all the tensed points instead of doing more rubbing and palm pressing. I enjoyed the whole massage as he did tackle the sore points of my muscles, its perfect especially i just done workout hours ago. During the back massage, I was surprised when he moved his oily hands all the way from my neck into my underwear to my butt cheeks even though he already pulled my underwear halfway down for massage. I din care much as the strokes were good, not sure if he was trying to be flirty. i did feel a little aroused when his thumbs slided through my butt crack. My upward curved dick squirted a little juice from that tingling. Im a sensitive top. 

After the back massage, he proceeded to massage my legs. This was when i was aroused. He took turn to massage each leg and whenever he rubbed he rubbed up to the whole butt. He din feel shy to let his hands shove between my balls and my thighs when he went up. I accidentally moaned a bit because I always love it when someone plays with my balls. And then things happened. He noticed i was aroused but maybe because I din give any rejection, he shoved his oily hands under my bulge and grabbed it. I can feel the watery texture of the oil on my dick because skinx brief is very thin n cooling. He grabbed my bulge and massaged it like holding a round rubber ball. I wasnt ready for this sensation so my reflex caused my lower body to accidentally shake. I tilted my head and saw that he calmly looked into my eyes to see if i want to continue, while his hand still cupping and massaging my bulge.

I din say anything. He understood. He proceeded and asked me to flip over for front massage. After I flipped, he daringly pulled off my already oiled underwear and put it beside the bed. He put a towel on my thighs and sat on it so it didnt stain his jeans. I guess its too risky to take off his pants even if he wanted to because of the curtain. I was getting so horny because its arousing for a top to see someone sitting on your thigh facing you. He proceeded to do chest massage and of course he played my nipples while maintaining good strokes. Wat he did for abs massage was he would press his fingers on the root of my dick , rubbed all the way up to the tip and to my abs and chests. My dick just getting more wet. The rest went on. I wished i can go back again to identify the name because my mind was blank after the unexpected sensual ending with the good massage strokes.

-

It takes effort and generosity for anyone to share n write these reviews so i hope we can be more open n direct in sharing your own reviews in this forum even though it may not be significant to you :) Massage scenes in Kchg need to be more happening!

Please pm me the massuer number. Thanks.

8 minutes ago, kiran said:

No i didn't.  But his massage was okay. Didn't encounter he as the staffs there passed by frequently on that day

He got urut your penis like playing the head of the penis for you?

As everytime he did that to me.

I have a story to share. Last saturday was feeling very tired due to working long hours the week before so i decided to visit Borneo Balinese Petanak (previously was Borneo Petanak). I didn’t book any massuer cos it was last minute decision anyway. So i approach the counter and asked for male massuer preferably the not too strong one. Cos somehow i want to be pampered rather than being brutally massage hehe. The counter lady said they hv 1 new guy who just started there a month ago and still learning. Not too strong. At first i was a bit reluctant but proceed anyway. He is number XXX.

so waited about 10mins then he come. Not too tall, not too slim or chub. Just average size. Bit fair skin but cant see he face under the mask. So we proceed upstairs and after i stripped naked he started to massage. I quickly notice he didn’t put too much attention to cover my body. Just 1 towel that cover about 50% of my back. Then he started the masaage. True enough, it was very mild. But he uses a lot of oil. He did apologize in advance, and said he just started learning and his hand is not that strong yet. He referred to his masaage skill as “manja-manja”. I said i completely okay altho i was hoping he pressed a tad bit harder. 10min in massage he uncovered my butt and statted massaging my butt. It felt good with that soft touch and oil. Like a sensual type of massage and i did notice he put too much attention to the butt compared to other part of my back. 

he is a bit chatty asking me if i went there often and who is my fav massuer. I said i dont hv any preference. He also spilled the beans naming a few “gay” massuer. He mentioned most people go to number XYZ for gay action. And also massuer names like *** and ###. I tried to be not chatty and dozed off a few times. Then he ask me to flip over. So i did, and again i notice he did not bother to cover me straight away. The towel was also quite small barely enough. He then massage my thigh and few times his hands did touch my balls. I started to get some naughty thoughts. But in tried to remain calm. As my first intention is not to have any kind of action. But during the tummy massage, the soft touch on my nipped and chest did make me aroused and i cant contained it. My dick started to get hard and he make 1-2 comments on it ie: “burung sudah bangun”, “lama tidak blow kah boss” I just giggle. He then grabbed my dick and say its hard maybe need to release whatever is inside. Haha. He ask for my permission and i just said yes go ahead. So it happen, giving me HJ while he unbutton his pants and guide my hand into his underwear. He was rock hard too but im not in a mood to give him a HJ haha. So i just touch it and play with it. Good size for his body size. In 3 mins or so i cum. He wipe it off and zipped back his pants. I did ask if he want to let loose also, he said prefer not to, cos it still early afternoon and he may get other customer later. But he did say if i come back again some other day, please come after 10pm so he can give me even better treatment. I just nodded my head.  Didn't want to ask what kind of treatment haha. 

so that is my story. U guys might want to check him out. If u ask me, i think he is a bottom.  I wanted to tipped him, but he left the room instantly while me putting on my cloth and he was already at the lobby so i think maybe will tipped him some other day. 

if you guys did tried him out, do share your stories too hehe

Edited by Ricrayson

1 hour ago, Ricrayson said:

I have a story to share. Last saturday was feeling very tired due to working long hours the week before so i decided to visit Borneo Balinese Petanak (previously was Borneo Petanak). I didn’t book any massuer cos it was last minute decision anyway. So i approach the counter and asked for male massuer preferably the not too strong one. Cos somehow i want to be pampered rather than being brutally massage hehe. The counter lady said they hv 1 new guy who just started there a month ago and still learning. Not too strong. At first i was a bit reluctant but proceed anyway. He is number 8. 

so waited about 10mins then he come. Not too tall, not too slim or chub. Just average size. Bit fair skin but cant see he face under the mask. So we proceed upstairs and after i stripped naked he started to massage. I quickly notice he didn’t put too much attention to cover my body. Just 1 towel that cover about 50% of my back. Then he started the masaage. True enough, it was very mild. But he uses a lot of oil. He did apologize in advance, and said he just started learning and his hand is not that strong yet. He referred to his masaage skill as “manja-manja”. I said i completely okay altho i was hoping he pressed a tad bit harder. 10min in massage he uncovered my butt and statted massaging my butt. It felt good with that soft touch and oil. Like a sensual type of massage and i did notice he put too much attention to the butt compared to other part of my back. 

he is a bit chatty asking me if i went there often and who is my fav massuer. I said i dont hv any preference. He also spilled the beans naming a few “gay” massuer. He mentioned most people go to number 18 for gay action. And also massuer names like eric and mujur. I tried to be not chatty and dozed off a few times. Then he ask me to flip over. So i did, and again i notice he did not bother to cover me straight away. The towel was also quite small barely enough. He then massage my thigh and few times his hands did touch my balls. I started to get some naughty thoughts. But in tried to remain calm. As my first intention is not to have any kind of action. But during the tummy massage, the soft touch on my nipped and chest did make me aroused and i cant contained it. My dick started to get hard and he make 1-2 comments on it ie: “burung sudah bangun”, “lama tidak blow kah boss” I just giggle. He then grabbed my dick and say its hard maybe need to release whatever is inside. Haha. He ask for my permission and i just said yes go ahead. So it happen, giving me HJ while he unbutton his pants and guide my hand into his underwear. He was rock hard too but im not in a mood to give him a HJ haha. So i just touch it and play with it. Good size for his body size. In 3 mins or so i cum. He wipe it off and zipped back his pants. I did ask if he want to let loose also, he said prefer not to, cos it still early afternoon and he may get other customer later. But he did say if i come back again some other day, please come after 10pm so he can give me even better treatment. I just nodded my head.  Didn't want to ask what kind of treatment haha. 

so that is my story. U guys might want to check him out. If u ask me, i think he is a bottom.  I wanted to tipped him, but he left the room instantly while me putting on my cloth and he was already at the lobby so i think maybe will tipped him some other day. 

Wow nice story. Looking for top masseur. Kindly share top masseurs if you encounter anyone

20 minutes ago, boyonenotzero said:

DELETE PLS, Why we cannot delete post one ?

I think can only edit, can’t delete the post. I remember it has been a long long time since Tommy changed to massage centre at chongling park from BP. So I guess maybe is different person.

13 minutes ago, Closeted183 said:

If you are going to BP for HE, bad news. Now they have people patronizing with torch lights, no hanky panky yo. And one of the masseur (someones bf) no longer works thr 🙊 maybe caught red handed

Woo. How about the wooden cabin in BP? Don’t think they can flash with torch light. Haha

26 minutes ago, Closeted183 said:

If you are going to BP for HE, bad news. Now they have people patronizing with torch lights, no hanky panky yo. And one of the masseur (someones bf) no longer works thr 🙊 maybe caught red handed

No.90 changed to Footsiiq because he wants to change work environment not because caught red handed.

He no longer offer HE in Footsiiq as it is not allowed there and if caught the masseur will be terminated 

On 10/6/2020 at 3:35 PM, Ricrayson said:

I have a story to share. Last saturday was feeling very tired due to working long hours the week before so i decided to visit Borneo Balinese Petanak (previously was Borneo Petanak). I didn’t book any massuer cos it was last minute decision anyway. So i approach the counter and asked for male massuer preferably the not too strong one. Cos somehow i want to be pampered rather than being brutally massage hehe. The counter lady said they hv 1 new guy who just started there a month ago and still learning. Not too strong. At first i was a bit reluctant but proceed anyway. He is number XXX.

he is a bit chatty asking me if i went there often and who is my fav massuer. I said i dont hv any preference. He also spilled the beans naming a few “gay” massuer. He mentioned most people go to number XYZ for gay action. And also massuer names like *** and ###. I tried to be not chatty and dozed off a few times. Then he ask me to flip over. So i did, and again i notice he did not bother to cover me straight away. The towel was also quite small barely enough. He then massage my thigh and few times his hands did touch my balls. I started to get some naughty thoughts. But in tried to remain calm. As my first intention is not to have any kind of action. But during the tummy massage, the soft touch on my nipped and chest did make me aroused and i cant contained it. My dick started to get hard and he make 1-2 comments on it ie: “burung sudah bangun”, “lama tidak blow kah boss” I just giggle. He then grabbed my dick and say its hard maybe need to release whatever is inside. Haha. He ask for my permission and i just said yes go ahead. So it happen, giving me HJ while he unbutton his pants and guide my hand into his underwear. He was rock hard too but im not in a mood to give him a HJ haha. So i just touch it and play with it. Good size for his body size. In 3 mins or so i cum. He wipe it off and zipped back his pants. I did ask if he want to let loose also, he said prefer not to, cos it still early afternoon and he may get other customer later. But he did say if i come back again some other day, please come after 10pm so he can give me even better treatment. I just nodded my head.  Didn't want to ask what kind of treatment haha. 

Why would u put the masseur names as ### or XYZ or XXX?? 😂

On 9/4/2020 at 3:08 PM, AdamYo said:

Last week after gym, i needed a good massage after so long. I went to B101 and got myself a full body massage. When I reached, the counter told me that there r only 2 male masseurs (both idk) to choose from at that hour, so i just randomly chose the younger one as i always prefered stronger strokes. I wasn't intended for any sensual because i was feeling very sore after gym.

As usual I was assigned to one of the curtained rooms. I din strip naked because i was wearing the skinx underwear that day. Normally i have to take off if I wearing boxer briefs because its hard to massage. The moment the massage started, i could already know that this masseur is good. He is good with his fingers and he really focuses on all the tensed points instead of doing more rubbing and palm pressing. I enjoyed the whole massage as he did tackle the sore points of my muscles, its perfect especially i just done workout hours ago. During the back massage, I was surprised when he moved his oily hands all the way from my neck into my underwear to my butt cheeks even though he already pulled my underwear halfway down for massage. I din care much as the strokes were good, not sure if he was trying to be flirty. i did feel a little aroused when his thumbs slided through my butt crack. My upward curved dick squirted a little juice from that tingling. Im a sensitive top. 

After the back massage, he proceeded to massage my legs. This was when i was aroused. He took turn to massage each leg and whenever he rubbed he rubbed up to the whole butt. He din feel shy to let his hands shove between my balls and my thighs when he went up. I accidentally moaned a bit because I always love it when someone plays with my balls. And then things happened. He noticed i was aroused but maybe because I din give any rejection, he shoved his oily hands under my bulge and grabbed it. I can feel the watery texture of the oil on my dick because skinx brief is very thin n cooling. He grabbed my bulge and massaged it like holding a round rubber ball. I wasnt ready for this sensation so my reflex caused my lower body to accidentally shake. I tilted my head and saw that he calmly looked into my eyes to see if i want to continue, while his hand still cupping and massaging my bulge.

I din say anything. He understood. He proceeded and asked me to flip over for front massage. After I flipped, he daringly pulled off my already oiled underwear and put it beside the bed. He put a towel on my thighs and sat on it so it didnt stain his jeans. I guess its too risky to take off his pants even if he wanted to because of the curtain. I was getting so horny because its arousing for a top to see someone sitting on your thigh facing you. He proceeded to do chest massage and of course he played my nipples while maintaining good strokes. Wat he did for abs massage was he would press his fingers on the root of my dick , rubbed all the way up to the tip and to my abs and chests. My dick just getting more wet. The rest went on. I wished i can go back again to identify the name because my mind was blank after the unexpected sensual ending with the good massage strokes.

-

It takes effort and generosity for anyone to share n write these reviews so i hope we can be more open n direct in sharing your own reviews in this forum even though it may not be significant to you :) Massage scenes in Kchg need to be more happening!

Pm number pls

• G_M changed the title to Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.