Male HQ

Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

bw_mac_guest

On 12/18/2020 at 5:17 PM, Guest EroMassage said:

Castle wellness is a pinoy. Pretty big tool. 0128373467. He charges rm40 per hour. I would suggest you nego with him to include dick massage for that amount. It will be done at his room in a shophouse at tabuan tranquility. Remember must nego for dick massage!

Rahim from borneo balinese is straight. Seems like a good guy just struggling to live. So i also dont want to give him these type of request.

The Pinoy guy no longer in Kuching. 
Any other recommendation for masseur? 

On 4/16/2021 at 11:49 PM, Darrellkch said:

Last week, I went to have a massage at BP. I ask the counter lady to recommended one masseuse for me as some of the good masseuses have already left during CMCO. The masseuse they recommended was around 30, slim, but I can't see his face as it is covered by the mask.

He brought me up to the 2nd floor and took me to the room at the back, I took off everything and wait for him to setup up the bed, But because I didn't go massage for a long time so my dick can't control itself, it gets so horny in front of the masseuse, I think the masseuse saw it too.

After I lie down on the bed, he corvered my butt with a towel and massaging my upper body. Normally I'll like to put my hand in the front of the bed because sometimes I can accidentally touch the masseuse dick area. But sadly this masseuse doesn't let me do that he put my hand down to the side, I was a bit disappointed but his massage skill is above average, and during the upper body massage, he gave my butt a lot of decent massages too, which I think it is worth the money.

Things started to get a little bit excited when he massages my Lower back, He pulled the towel up to cover my upper body till my head and the towel wasn't long enough to cover my butt, so basically, my lower body from my butt to feet was uncovered. He then started to put oil and massage my feet, calf, and when it comes to my thigh, he put some oil on both his hand and rub from my thigh to my butt, and in the process, his finger went through my butt crack and went pass my ass hole, At first, I thought it was an accident, but he repeated it a few more times, so started to think he did it on purpose. During the time he massages my thigh his hand went deep into my thigh like almost touched my ball, but he skillfully avoided my balls and his finger went through my lowest butt crack to ass hole and that was really satisfying. After that, he put both of my feet together and push my knee up toward my back and my dick and ball were hanging around in the air once he releases, my dick stacked on the bed because it was too horny at that time and I have to use my hand to adjust it. He did that twice and I adjust it twice. Before turning me over he used both his thumb to press and massage the area in between my ass hole and balls, rub that area for a minute or so, that was making me really horny, therefore when he asked me to turn over, my dick stood completely in front of him.

He covered my dick area with a towel and covered my eye with a face tower. My dick began to went down when he massages my feet and calf. After that, his hand moved up to my thigh and during thigh massage, his hand constantly touched the side of my balls, it caused my dick to stood again, luckily it was still covered by the towel. After he finished massaging one of my legs he went over to massage the other leg and my dick gets soft again. This time before he massages my thigh he pulled my towel to another side but it pulled a little too much so only half part of my dick was covered and I can feel the cool air around my balls and the lower half of my dick. When he gave my thigh a massaged his hand touched my balls almost every single time again and it makes my dick stood again, this time towel couldn't cover my dick when it stood and was exposed in the air. He didn't cover the towel back and left my dick exposed in the air since then.

After he did my lower front body he went to massage my belly. His hand went from my upper belly down to my lower belly which is my pubic hair area. His palm rub around my public hair area and also the root of my penis area. After that, he went on to massage my chest. I was a bit disappointed because I thought he is going to touch my dick. It was really satisfying despite that he didn't touch my dick and worth ordering him again. He put both of my hands up to my head and massage my armpit. After that, he put my hands down a little bit which my palms were beside my ears and he stood behind my head and massage my chest,  He massages my nipple area a lot and suddenly his hand stopped but his thumb no stops rubbing my nipple.  I enjoy that sudden moment so much and my dick stood again, When he saw me horny, his hand goes all the way from my chase down to the root of my dick and used both of his thumbs to press on the root of my dick and his index and middle finger go around to the back of my balls and press, it feels like he is grabbing my entire dick and balls. After that, his thumbs began to rub from the root of my dick the area just below my glans, which is more than half of my dick already. I knew that he did that on purpose so I try to move my hand to the top head and tried to accidentally touch his dick. His dick was hard already before I touch it, I grab his dick and he also started to massage my dick, I unzip his pants and tried to put my finger in but it was too tight, he stopped and unbutton his pants and push down a little bit for me, I then move my hand into his underwear and get his tool out to play while he playing my nipple. After that, I put his dick into my mouth to try it and he also tried mine.  After that, he gave my dick area a very good massage that includes massaging my whole dick, balls and also put his finger into my ass to massage my prostate. I opened my leg and enjoy the massage until I cum 2 days load around, after that he gets a hot towel and helps me to clean up my creamy cum.

Sounds like number 18 hehe. 

Guest Tom38
On 4/7/2021 at 3:57 PM, Darrellkch said:

Most of the massage center opened already right ?

You should know better since you can message the masseurs directly. Remember? Or you forgot you are able to do that? 

Its pathetic to hide behind anonymous account and bash someone just because they want to share something without revealing some confidential details. Learn how to respect other members here, or share your story before you even complain about others who do. Such a dickless sour grape.

Edited by AdamYo

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
On 10/8/2021 at 8:17 PM, Goodboy21 said:

I went to BR 101 just now. Was assigned a indonesia masseur. He was good in skills. When he urut my front body, he was slightly touching my dick. Too bad, nothing happened in the end. 

Pm me his no. Nowadays skills is more important for me 

• G_M changed the title to Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.