Male HQ

Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

bw_mac_guest

On 10/9/2021 at 6:09 PM, Goodboy21 said:

Hi guys, i jst went BP for massage. I was looking for either 8 or 18 as I tried them before, but it was fully booked. So ended up there is only 14 available. So I booked him.. at first sight, he look straight. So i wasn't hoping that much. He started massage.. tbh skills is jst 5/10 then after he massaged my back, he started to massage my butt and suddenly his finger jst went over my butthole. I thought it was just by accident, then he keep rubbing it to and fro but i did not react.

after then he massaged my hand, he keep put my hand on his dick part but i didn't react as well, then he just leave my hand on his dick for very long time, and at last i grabbed it haha. As there is people next door, he don't dare to open up his clothes n pants but he did me a BJ and HJ. It was 7/10 for me. 

Hi bro pls don't share their number in public unless some one PM you. protect the masseur so we can continue have fun 

Tried BB Gala recently. Seems like they have migrated some of their Petanak masseurs to here. As expected and unfortunately, my normal masseur is not around anymore, so i had to pick from new options. The reception recommended me a new masseur. When i arrived i realised the recommended masseur and the reception are friends (both were famous in Petanak). I din like the recommended masseur because his massage skill is too soft and inaccurate since he ever massaged me in Petanak branch. Personal choice, i would avoid if i knew its him as i prefer strong and accurate massage. But since the reception is his friend, he recommended him to the customers. PM me if you want to know what number. 

Guest Guest KuchingGuy
On 10/21/2021 at 10:31 AM, AdamYo said:

Tried BB Gala recently. Seems like they have migrated some of their Petanak masseurs to here. As expected and unfortunately, my normal masseur is not around anymore, so i had to pick from new options. The reception recommended me a new masseur. When i arrived i realised the recommended masseur and the reception are friends (both were famous in Petanak). I din like the recommended masseur because his massage skill is too soft and inaccurate since he ever massaged me in Petanak branch. Personal choice, i would avoid if i knew its him as i prefer strong and accurate massage. But since the reception is his friend, he recommended him to the customers. PM me if you want to know what number. 

PM Tq bro

On 10/22/2021 at 2:38 PM, jondoe said:

Thanks. I have texted footsie and I will book a massage with them. 

Yes, if u look for quality massages, Borneo 101 n Footsiie (especially Saradise branch) are still the best. They usually have the older and experienced masseurs who give proper and serious service, its more worth supporting.

PM me pls

PM please 

Pm

Yesterday, I went to footsie saradise but unfortunately it was fully booked. I called attiya also fully booked so I called cozzyland. I asked if there was any available masseur and I was lucky when the receptionist told me there was one masseur. I didn’t ask his name nor number but he was good when he did the butt and thigh massage. I might go again next month and ask for the same masseur because I liked his butt and thigh massage. Too bad I didn’t ask his name/number. But I remember his physical and race. 

Guest Guest12345678
On 11/1/2021 at 8:18 PM, kiran said:

Yesterday, I went to footsie saradise but unfortunately it was fully booked. I called attiya also fully booked so I called cozzyland. I asked if there was any available masseur and I was lucky when the receptionist told me there was one masseur. I didn’t ask his name nor number but he was good when he did the butt and thigh massage. I might go again next month and ask for the same masseur because I liked his butt and thigh massage. Too bad I didn’t ask his name/number. But I remember his physical and race. 

Any HE? How was his body ? 

• G_M changed the title to Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.