Male HQ

Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

bw_mac_guest

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest TonyDv
On 4/30/2019 at 10:43 PM, boyonenotzero said:

You fuck him with or without condom ? because one of my friend said he fuck him without condom. not sure how true is it

with...if he doesnt have one...i always have one with me

Guest Guest curious
On 6/20/2019 at 1:49 PM, boyonenotzero said:

I think that should b no. 18. Was told no. 8 is a female. Seen 18, 19, & 25. 18 is a bit meaty, dark n a bit 'soft'. 25 gives a fairly decent massage. Generally Straight looking but an experienced person could tell he is 'interested' in more than giving u a massage. He tried his very best to touch my dick unintentionally n I let him as I was curious to see where it will go. I think he would go further if I give him any encouragement but I did not. Spotted 19 on my way out. Fairer n thinner than 18. cute looking and delicious... Will book him and see how he is. 

How bout No 8? Male or female

15 hours ago, Guest Guest curious said:

Sound like your are the experienced person, will go try them this next week when i go back,.
please share you me experiences / story here after you try 19.
BTW do you wear underwear or naked when they gave you massage ?

Edited by boyonenotzero

Guest TonyDv

what about other masage places? any interesting discovery? ive been to regent reflexeology. given a dumb masseuer but damn he was built bit short 5 feet somthing but u can his muscle. that time i was not keen to try out sex at massage place. but i was hard under my pants

Guest guest curious
11 hours ago, TonyDv said:

what about other masage places? any interesting discovery? ive been to regent reflexeology. given a dumb masseuer but damn he was built bit short 5 feet somthing but u can his muscle. that time i was not keen to try out sex at massage place. but i was hard under my pants

is regent the place next to sarawak plaza? been there once. the dumb but muscular masseur u mentioned sounds interesting. what is his name/number? their cubicle is very private.  I imagine u can fxxk up a storm in the cubicle yet nobody outside would know. 

Guest guest curious
On 6/24/2019 at 11:52 AM, boyonenotzero said:

Sound like your are the experienced person, will go try them this next week when i go back,.
please share you me experiences / story here after you try 19.
BTW do you wear underwear or naked when they gave you massage ?

19 is handsome n looks PLU. he was absolutely careful in not touching his body with mine. may b I m not his type. 

I m always naked during body massage. 

Guest TonyDv
17 hours ago, Guest guest curious said:

is regent the place next to sarawak plaza? been there once. the dumb but muscular masseur u mentioned sounds interesting. what is his name/number? their cubicle is very private.  I imagine u can fxxk up a storm in the cubicle yet nobody outside would know. 

yes..thts it. but this was few years ago. i dont know anything abt massr hving numbers and all. yes, u r right. massage room are partitioned and quite private.

maybe i can venture there nex time n see if there any intersting massuer

Guest guest curious
20 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

Did you get a HJ ?

nope. it was a sterile massage. it was pretty good though. u guys may try him out and see if he can be seduced. 

Guest TonyDv

hey guys. again i felt like i need a good massage and was open to possibility being fucked or get fucked. 

I went to BR Petanak as usual. I forgot my intention of trying new places. I didnt asked for particular massuer but i think i got no.19. now, it could be something new. first either that they have new staffs and the number representing the massuers has changed. secondly, they forgot their numbering when asked. I dont know. the last time i got fucked, i was sure i had no.18. (no regrets, it was good one) this time i got someone looking cute, with earings, well built twink 165cm?60kg? kinda-person. when asked, he mentioned himself as no.18 which i doubt. good massage but when we were about 15minutes to time end, he started to chat. before that, i did try to get my hand brushing his bulge when he massage my arms. when he massage my chest and abs, i groaned abit while stealing look at him. He smiled of course (cheeky handsome guy...urgh) of course i was naked, and i am sure that i had a hard on when ever he touches sensitive parts of my body. he got my pre-cum oozing.

Anyhow, i think i can guess that he was interested since he asked me how often do i come over for massage. i heard him sighing that he was having a customer near to midnight and he actually didnt like it since it was tiring. maybe he didnt want to fun with me because, he needs some 'energy' for his late session i guess. 

but i took one of ur advices here last time, to turn up bit early in the morning, and wala! i got my massage and fucking experience since no one was still around. i was brought to the upper level and last room...

maybe i should try my next luck by coming over bit early at morning OR try new places....

2 hours ago, TonyDv said:

hey guys. again i felt like i need a good massage and was open to possibility being fucked or get fucked. 

I went to BR Petanak as usual. I forgot my intention of trying new places. I didnt asked for particular massuer but i think i got no.19. now, it could be something new. first either that they have new staffs and the number representing the massuers has changed. secondly, they forgot their numbering when asked. I dont know. the last time i got fucked, i was sure i had no.18. (no regrets, it was good one) this time i got someone looking cute, with earings, well built twink 165cm?60kg? kinda-person. when asked, he mentioned himself as no.18 which i doubt. good massage but when we were about 15minutes to time end, he started to chat. before that, i did try to get my hand brushing his bulge when he massage my arms. when he massage my chest and abs, i groaned abit while stealing look at him. He smiled of course (cheeky handsome guy...urgh) of course i was naked, and i am sure that i had a hard on when ever he touches sensitive parts of my body. he got my pre-cum oozing.

Anyhow, i think i can guess that he was interested since he asked me how often do i come over for massage. i heard him sighing that he was having a customer near to midnight and he actually didnt like it since it was tiring. maybe he didnt want to fun with me because, he needs some 'energy' for his late session i guess. 

but i took one of ur advices here last time, to turn up bit early in the morning, and wala! i got my massage and fucking experience since no one was still around. i was brought to the upper level and last room...

maybe i should try my next luck by coming over bit early at morning OR try new places....

I think the previous number 18 told me that he is going to quit after Raya, so i guess that is the new guy, will go try next time

Guest TonyDv
5 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

I think the previous number 18 told me that he is going to quit after Raya, so i guess that is the new guy, will go try next time

u could be right that he was away but only awhile. i saw the prev no.18 that night and he had customer already while i just arrived. 

On 7/3/2019 at 3:14 PM, TonyDv said:

Your story end is confusing. So did any  fun happen, or just testing water?

Guest TonyDv
14 hours ago, AdamYo said:

Your story end is confusing. So did any  fun happen, or just testing water?

haha...bad story teller... no fun in the end. but i had a good massage

Guest guest curious
On 6/28/2019 at 6:08 PM, boyonenotzero said:

How bout number 8 or 18 have you try ?  Nice looking ? 

no.8 is female. no.18 is dark skinned, shorter, slightly meaty/flabby... and slightly queeny. 

Anyone tried number 1 at Royal Odyssey? Supposed to be young Indonesian guy. I booked him but he did not turn up so I m not sure whether he is the good looking guy I saw who is neither 18,19 or 25. Well the counter lady assigned number 19 to me , and as mentioned previously, he just gave proper massage. Quite good massage I should say. 

5 hours ago, whereswaldo said:

I went to Borneo Reflexology Petanak for a body massage 2 weeks ago without any action from the male masseur. However i noticed that i i got some warts growing near my thigh after that visit. Anyone else having the same condition with me? Im worried that is genital warts

Really? Did you go see doctor ? On which part of your body ? 

6 hours ago, whereswaldo said:

I went to Borneo Reflexology Petanak for a body massage 2 weeks ago without any action from the male masseur. However i noticed that i i got some warts growing near my thigh after that visit. Anyone else having the same condition with me? Im worried that is genital warts

better go for a blood test! Could be syphilis! 

Guest Guest curious

I noticed borneo balinese had been closed for a while. Even heard people saying some of the workers were arrested. Anyone know if that is true? 

Guest Guest curious
On 7/24/2019 at 7:47 PM, JR19 said:
On 7/19/2019 at 2:36 PM, boyonenotzero said:

Royal Odessey

Number 25

90mins

damage: 55 + free

HJ: 7/10

BJ: 8/10

FJ: didn't ask as I cum when he blow me 

Sounds exciting. I tried groping him before. Felt pretty decent size too. Anyone try opening his zipper? 

Guest Guest curious
On 7/13/2019 at 7:34 PM, Groot said:

Anyone tried number 1 at Royal Odyssey? Supposed to be young Indonesian guy. I booked him but he did not turn up so I m not sure whether he is the good looking guy I saw who is neither 18,19 or 25. Well the counter lady assigned number 19 to me , and as mentioned previously, he just gave proper massage. Quite good massage I should say. 

Booked no.1 tonight. Young, cute, naturally muscular body guy who used to work at borneo petanak. If I m x wrong, he used to b 14 at petanak...only worked for a few months there. No attitude, polite and soft spoken. Even though he is not famous for giving HE, I certainly do not mind a cute n hot young man rubbing me all over... N he is not shy having his body touching yours either. 

Guest Guest curious
On 7/13/2019 at 7:34 PM, Groot said:

By the way, the young man (22 yrs old) said he sleeps late so he comes to work after 2-3pm only... Best to book him in the evening. 

On 7/29/2019 at 11:44 PM, Guest Guest curious said:

Booked no.1 tonight. Young, cute, naturally muscular body guy who used to work at borneo petanak. If I m x wrong, he used to b 14 at petanak...only worked for a few months there. No attitude, polite and soft spoken. Even though he is not famous for giving HE, I certainly do not mind a cute n hot young man rubbing me all over... N he is not shy having his body touching yours either. 

What HE means ? And do you guys have any fun ? 

On 7/29/2019 at 11:44 PM, Guest Guest curious said:

Thanks for sharing. Have you tried anyone else there?

• G_M changed the title to Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.