Male HQ

Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

bw_mac_guest

4 hours ago, TonyDv said:

ive never tried 8. 18 gives good massage and vers. 90 is muscular and seems to be a top. never askd if he ever bot. 90 is rather a good kisser.

this are based on personal xperience. but do remember to bring condoms along. they highly likely not to provide.

Did he ask for tips? Sometimes he will, from my experience

On 9/26/2019 at 11:38 PM, boyonenotzero said:

I went to try 43 yesterday morning and took one and the half-hour package, that was my first time visiting Borneo 101, when I arrived I ask for number 43 and the counter guys double confirm with me again 43 is a male Indon masseur. 43 is a slim guy looks OK, and he brought me to the 2nd floor, It was empty when I arrived and he did not close the curtain when he set up the bed, maybe he didn't expect me to take everything off. After I strip naked, I lie down and put my dick pointing downward so that he could see my dick during the massage. After that, he leaves the curtain open and went to take a hot towel and clean my feet, in the process he did not cover my lower body with any towel, I thought he is going to massage this way but sadly he put a towel on me after cleaning my feet.

His message was really nice and very enjoying compare to Borneo Petanak, and during the massage, my tower keep dropping until 2/3 of my butt was uncovered and he didn't close the curtain entirely he left the curtain half-open, after 15 min I heard a guy came up and he is talking to his lady masseur I thought he is going to pull the towel up or close the curtain but he didn't, end up I heard that guy voice was at my back so I turn my head around and saw him, a good looking 25++ guy wearing a cap and a jeans and a Tshirt but slightly chub, he was standing behind me and looking at my butt after that his masseur just ask him to use the room next to me. I was like WTF, soo many rooms why next to me?  so I put my head back and enjoy my massage.

I heard him taking off his shirt and belt ( jeans ),  after that he asked his masseur in Malay do I have to wear this or like that, I was so curious so I turn my head to check him out, I saw him wearing a yellow boxer, and he started to take it off when I turned my head over, His dick was hard and very hairy, I can hear his masseur smile when she saw his dick, and both of them whisper and I can't hear what they are saying. then his masseur went to take hot towel and that guy just lie down facing up and I enjoy seeing his hard dick. When the masseur came back she said not like that and ask him to turn facing down. During the massage, they Whispered laugh a lot but I couldn't hear what they are saying.

After that, his masseur asked him to turn over and I can see his dick was hard from his towel bulge. After that, my masseur asked me to turn over and covered my eye with a tower, but I turn my head to the left and I still can see what are they doing. After a while, his masseur pulled his towel down to wipe his leg and I could see his hard dick. before his masseur covered his towel back, she used his finger to touch his dick and smile and that guy made an HJ gesture and she stops and they talk at that moment she is blocking his dick view so I guess he is touching his dick. but after that nothing happened and I didn't hope my 43 will do anything to be when someone is beside us.

He finished his massage first but took him a long time to wear his shirt and underwear. after I finish massage I pass by his room and found that because of the light he couldn't see me and I can see him clearly 

Sorry Out of Top Story

Thank you sharing. Mean 43 is not good or not safe there? 

Edited by Man123

Guest Guest curious
On 9/28/2019 at 3:40 PM, taexin said:

I tried him few times but no action. Last night I went again and he keep signal me to touch him. (1st time he did that) then I unzipped his pant and ya... His dick is very big. 😂

I wonder if this is d same 90 who used to work there for a long time. People used to say he is x interested in doing hanky panky (in the beginning of 2018) but I groped him a few times. 

Recent description does sounds like him... But woah, may b he has gotten Liberal sexually now a days. 

He may act butch n manly but actually quite a playful young man. Hahaha... May be because I m older. 

3 hours ago, Guest Guest curious said:

I wonder if this is d same 90 who used to work there for a long time. People used to say he is x interested in doing hanky panky (in the beginning of 2018) but I groped him a few times. 

Recent description does sounds like him... But woah, may b he has gotten Liberal sexually now a days. 

He may act butch n manly but actually quite a playful young man. Hahaha... May be because I m older. 

Yes... he did... anyway he give BJ at the end

8 hours ago, Guest Guest curious said:

Number 90 age? Young or old? 

Guest Guest curious
On 9/28/2019 at 9:24 AM, Man123 said:

Yakah He touch your dick n balls? Can share story let me know. 

I cannot say for sure he is touching them for sexual reason. Only that when he was massaging my inner thigh, he repeatedly bumped into my dick n balls. 

Guest Guest curious
On 9/27/2019 at 5:10 PM, kiran said:

I didn’t go for anal. Just let him BJ me while I hold his dick.

Woah... He used to b known for offering hj to customers he likes only...

I groped n played with his dick then. It was very hard, a good length n size. He cums quick too. I wonder if he has gotten his dick enlarged... Since many guys are saying he has a big dick now. 

On 7/3/2019 at 3:14 PM, TonyDv said:

hey guys. again i felt like i need a good massage and was open to possibility being fucked or get fucked. 

I went to BR Petanak as usual. I forgot my intention of trying new places. I didnt asked for particular massuer but i think i got no.19. now, it could be something new. first either that they have new staffs and the number representing the massuers has changed. secondly, they forgot their numbering when asked. I dont know. the last time i got fucked, i was sure i had no.18. (no regrets, it was good one) this time i got someone looking cute, with earings, well built twink 165cm?60kg? kinda-person. when asked, he mentioned himself as no.18 which i doubt. good massage but when we were about 15minutes to time end, he started to chat. before that, i did try to get my hand brushing his bulge when he massage my arms. when he massage my chest and abs, i groaned abit while stealing look at him. He smiled of course (cheeky handsome guy...urgh) of course i was naked, and i am sure that i had a hard on when ever he touches sensitive parts of my body. he got my pre-cum oozing.

Anyhow, i think i can guess that he was interested since he asked me how often do i come over for massage. i heard him sighing that he was having a customer near to midnight and he actually didnt like it since it was tiring. maybe he didnt want to fun with me because, he needs some 'energy' for his late session i guess. 

but i took one of ur advices here last time, to turn up bit early in the morning, and wala! i got my massage and fucking experience since no one was still around. i was brought to the upper level and last room...

maybe i should try my next luck by coming over bit early at morning OR try new places....

U have touch his cock? 

Guest Guest curious
5 hours ago, Guest Qmm1234 said:

I just try 90. Good massage.. Good kissing.. Good HJ.. looking good person.. sexy body.. Big cock.. Friendly.. he know what he must do, when i'm naked.

Sounds like a winner: everything good. 

I went to BP last two weeks and tried to fuck no 8 but found that the original number 8 has changed to Tian Jing, So today I went to Tian Jing to find him ( If you want his name can PM me). When he saw me, he smiles and said long time no see and then he bring me to a room, as usual after he made the bed he asked me to wait for him while he go to clean his ass.

When he came back I already lie down nakedly on the bed facing downward, after he closed the door I vaguely heard the sound of him undressing but I didn't expected he is going to give me B2B massage until he used his dick to rub my feed, my ass, and my shoulder. I was very excited when he did that, because he never did that to me in BP. after that, he put some oil on my body and rub my body with his body and when I turned over he used his dick to rub my abdomen, chest and on my face, his dick keep moving around my lips so I open my mouth and let his cock drop into my mouth and I let him fuck my mouth for a while and then he turned around and used his ass to rub my dick then suddenly his ass swallowed my entire dick and he started to clamp my dick with his ass and start moving. But I pushed his away and say "no condom" he said "never mind", but I insist to put on my own condom and after that, I fucked him in few positions and before I cum, I ask him if I can cum into his mouth, he nodded his head so I pull out my condom and cum into his mouth, I cum a lot today I think because of the B2B massage that he gave me, after I cum I can see that his mount is full of my sperm and I started to fuck his mouth. He tried to push me away but I hold his head down and keep fucking, during fuck I saw some of my sperm flow out from his mouth and that made me feel more excited so I put some of my sperm on my ass and ask him to finger my ass and in the end, I cum my 2nd load into his mouth.

After that, we had a little chat while his finger is playing my nipple. He told me that he provided more sex service here compare to BP and average weekday he can serve 2 - 3 customers and there was one day he had sex with 7 customers in a day.

9 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

I went to BP last two weeks and tried to fuck no 8 but found that the original number 8 has changed to Tian Jing, So today I went to Tian Jing to find him ( If you want his name can PM me). When he saw me, he smiles and said long time no see and then he bring me to a room, as usual after he made the bed he asked me to wait for him while he go to clean his ass.

When he came back I already lie down nakedly on the bed facing downward, after he closed the door I vaguely heard the sound of him undressing but I didn't expected he is going to give me B2B massage until he used his dick to rub my feed, my ass, and my shoulder. I was very excited when he did that, because he never did that to me in BP. after that, he put some oil on my body and rub my body with his body and when I turned over he used his dick to rub my abdomen, chest and on my face, his dick keep moving around my lips so I open my mouth and let his cock drop into my mouth and I let him fuck my mouth for a while and then he turned around and used his ass to rub my dick then suddenly his ass swallowed my entire dick and he started to clamp my dick with his ass and start moving. But I pushed his away and say "no condom" he said "never mind", but I insist to put on my own condom and after that, I fucked him in few positions and before I cum, I ask him if I can cum into his mouth, he nodded his head so I pull out my condom and cum into his mouth, I cum a lot today I think because of the B2B massage that he gave me, after I cum I can see that his mount is full of my sperm and I started to fuck his mouth. He tried to push me away but I hold his head down and keep fucking, during fuck I saw some of my sperm flow out from his mouth and that made me feel more excited so I put some of my sperm on my ass and ask him to finger my ass and in the end, I cum my 2nd load into his mouth.

After that, we had a little chat while his finger is playing my nipple. He told me that he provided more sex service here compare to BP and average weekday he can serve 2 - 3 customers and there was one day he had sex with 7 customers in a day.

Hi... I'll be coming to Kuching next weekend.

Looks like you are very familiar with the massage places?

Can you recommend some? Or anywhere for some fun?

Thanks!

Guest TonyDv
12 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

Tian Jing? Share location please..

Edited by TonyDv

Guest Guest curious
18 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

That's Tommy, right? The little skinny indon guy with a big smile n a big dick. Sounds very exciting but I would be scared to do anything with him... For fear of STDs. 

4 hours ago, Guest Guest curious said:

That's Tommy, right? The little skinny indon guy with a big smile n a big dick. Sounds very exciting but I would be scared to do anything with him... For fear of STDs. 

Always use condom.

2 hours ago, IDGAF said:

i don't know, but some of the stories are unbelievable. maybe make it more realistic?

You should try and share your story here. 

On 10/8/2019 at 9:00 PM, Guest Guest curious said:

Number 8 or tian jing?

What tian Jing? Name massuser ?

Guest Guest curious
On 10/10/2019 at 1:52 AM, Man123 said:

Tommy is number 18?

Tommy used to be no. 8 at petanak. No. 18 is a taller bigger indonesian young man going by the name 'boy'. 

Guest Guest curious
On 10/16/2019 at 2:01 PM, Borneoboy8 said:

So, Borneo 101 no.31 doesnt work here anymore for quite awhile already 

He moved to footsie almost a year ago. Not sure if he is still working there. 

Guest Guest curious
1 hour ago, IDGAF said:

101 area has a few choices. borneo 101, footsie q, cozzyland.

if you want really strong massage, try #50 of borneo 101. no HE, just pure massage.

No.50 of b101, is that Eka? 

• G_M changed the title to Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.