Male HQ

Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

bw_mac_guest

Guest Guest curious
15 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

I have tried no HE, but I only went 2 times only so cannot be sure.

if anyone here have tried please share it here

Got la... Twice in my experience... Before they were closed few months ago. Thought u guys would b far more adventurous than me. 

5 minutes ago, Guest Guest curious said:

Got la... Twice in my experience... Before they were closed few months ago. Thought u guys would b far more adventurous than me. 

You got HE how many times? I have tried 2 times after they reopen, different masseur each time, but they gave me good massage la so not sure they have change their masseur or what ?
can you share your experience ? How much you tips them ?

Guest Guest curious
2 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

You got HE how many times? I have tried 2 times after they reopen, different masseur each time, but they gave me good massage la so not sure they have change their masseur or what ?
can you share your experience ? How much you tips them ?

I was trying out different guys. That day when I saw him came to fetch me from the lobby, I knew he is interested. He gave me massage most thoroughly. Of course he hinted by touching my balls n dick repeatedly n with interest. Towards the end, I reached out and touched his crotch and he was already hard. He swiftly stood in a way so that my dick is hidden from any potential prying eyes and jacked me off... And gave me the most loving wet towel rub down after. Am I suppose to mention his name here? 

4 hours ago, Guest Guest curious said:

I was trying out different guys. That day when I saw him came to fetch me from the lobby, I knew he is interested. He gave me massage most thoroughly. Of course he hinted by touching my balls n dick repeatedly n with interest. Towards the end, I reached out and touched his crotch and he was already hard. He swiftly stood in a way so that my dick is hidden from any potential prying eyes and jacked me off... And gave me the most loving wet towel rub down after. Am I suppose to mention his name here? 

can you PM me his number here ? and can you descript him ? and how bout tips ?

Guest Guest curious
10 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

can you PM me his number here ? and can you descript him ? and how bout tips ?

I believe there were 2 guys with almost identical names: rahmat n rahman. 1 is skinny n the other is medium build rounder cheeks. I cannot remember which is which but the naughty 1 is not the skinny one. 

Guest Guest curious
8 hours ago, monarca1707 said:

No 38...polite person, massage skills also great

I asked counter. 38 is wanto. I tried him before too. Very good massage. No HE. 

Guest Guest curious
7 hours ago, Kcb said:

Hi , any new place got HE , now more is pertanak 18and 90 only , any try new place and can share , I have try borneo Balinese  2time good massage skill but no HE

Didi who used to b 25 at petanak, worked at balinese before they closed few months ago. X sure if he is back working there... He used to be the popular sex provider even before he worked at petanak. 

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest curious said:

Didi who used to b 25 at petanak, worked at balinese before they closed few months ago. X sure if he is back working there... He used to be the popular sex provider even before he worked at petanak. 

what is the number is didi in Balinese 

Edited by boyonenotzero

On 10/21/2019 at 9:27 PM, Borneoboy8 said:

No.8 from Borneo Petanak moved to a massage centre in chonglin park

i had him last week. he said one of the reasons why he left Borneo Petanak is that he can't stand all the gossip about the place. they know all these talks about the masseurs there giving extra service. and he said he doesn't like to hear that gossips.

Edited by IDGAF

Guest Victor 77

Royal Odyssey Tabuan Tranquility. 

No 18 & No 25

Both can give H.E

Don't get No 19, unless you want a good massage and be disappointed when he does not even touch your butt or dick. 

Damage? Free. 

No 18 has a good dick size.

No 25 Average. 

There is one reflexology centre next to Borneo 101. Forgot the name. 2 indonesian guys give HE. Less known but yes, I had a good fuck there,(be safe, get ready your condoms). I dont know the name of the guys but yes, tried both. 

Have fun! 

Guest Victor 77

No 18 & No 25

Both can give H.E

Don't get No 19, unless you want a good massage and be disappointed when he does not even touch your butt or dick. 

Damage? Free. 

No 25 Average. 

There is one reflexology centre next to Borneo 101. Forgot the name. 2 indonesian guys give HE. Less known but yes, I had a good fuck there,(be safe, get ready your condoms). I dont know the name of the guys but yes, tried both. 

Have fun! 

Guest Guest curious
1 hour ago, IDGAF said:

yes very strong massage. i liked it. 

Was informed by the guy at the counter that no. 42 also gives a very good massage. Will give him a try someday. 

No.7 in BP also provide HE

Damage free.

Aside from former No.8, 90 is cute but he was so shy back then, quite shocked to see all the stories here haha. Tried a few dono the names but no HE. Can someone try 17, hes cute and i think he could be gay. 

Anyways, all the times i only had HJ, nvr BJ or FJ. Didnt know it could be so exciting.

On 10/29/2019 at 10:32 PM, Guest Pen said:

Damage free.

Aside from former No.8, 90 is cute but he was so shy back then, quite shocked to see all the stories here haha. Tried a few dono the names but no HE. Can someone try 17, hes cute and i think he could be gay. 

Anyways, all the times i only had HJ, nvr BJ or FJ. Didnt know it could be so exciting.

Actually I try 90 for 4 or 5 times before he gave me HE and let me fuck, will go try 17 next time

Guest Guest curious
On 10/29/2019 at 10:32 PM, Guest Pen said:

Damage free.

Aiyo... 7 was having sex with customers way before 8, 18 or 90 were 'popular'. Back then, no.25 (didi) was 'most popular' (you know what that means). 

Ok now I know. Didn’t know about that.

my experience was just random it was purely by luck.

of cos I did some research to see how they look like in their business page haha

8 hours ago, Guest Guest curious said:

Aiyo... 7 was having sex with customers way before 8, 18 or 90 were 'popular'. Back then, no.25 (didi) was 'most popular' (you know what that means). 

The other day when everyone was taken, I was given another quite built masseur and I dono if he’s doing it on purpose or what, the massage was a bit rough haha and he accidentally touched by dick n I got hard. He flipped the towel and I’m unsure if it was on purpose. I dono the number n name and no HE of cos. He’s not my type, tall, built and got moustache, but I’m sure he’s others type haha

Guest Guest curious
On 10/29/2019 at 11:38 AM, Guest Victor 77 said:

No 18 & No 25

Both can give H.E

Damage? Free. 

No 25 Average. 

Have fun! 

Reflexology centre next to b101 has 3 indonesian guys. Counter girl said no.10 skinny, no.12 medium size n no.15 new guy. I tried medium size guy before. Will try out skinny guy soon. Hopefully it will not be a disappointment. 

Guest Guest curious
14 hours ago, Guest Guest curious said:

Reflexology centre next to b101 has 3 indonesian guys. Counter girl said no.10 skinny, no.12 medium size n no.15 new guy. I tried medium size guy before. Will try out skinny guy soon. Hopefully it will not be a disappointment. 

Went to yang last night and saw the pics of the indonesian guys. 10 is skinny and fairer skin. His massage is average. 12 is skinny/medium build with darker skin. 15 is newer guy, medium/chubby build with darker skin n facial hair. 

Guest Guest curious
1 hour ago, Borneoboy8 said:

Any HE?

None. After seeing the pics, I realised the guy I tried before was 15 instead. 10 is the geeky innocent boy type. He gave me an average massage. No where as good as the guys from b101. Did touched my dick a few times. Didn't feel like he was doing it out of 'interest'. 

15 is definitely interested in doing 'things' when I tried him few months ago. But he is not my type. So, I did x respond to his 'signalling'. 

1 guy here said got 2 interesting guys there. I suspect it may be 12 then. Anyone else has any experience with them? 

3 hours ago, Guest Guest curious said:

None. After seeing the pics, I realised the guy I tried before was 15 instead. 10 is the geeky innocent boy type. He gave me an average massage. No where as good as the guys from b101. Did touched my dick a few times. Didn't feel like he was doing it out of 'interest'. 

15 is definitely interested in doing 'things' when I tried him few months ago. But he is not my type. So, I did x respond to his 'signalling'. 

1 guy here said got 2 interesting guys there. I suspect it may be 12 then. Anyone else has any experience with them? 

Where do you see the pics?

On 10/23/2019 at 1:27 PM, IDGAF said:

i had him last week. he said one of the reasons why he left Borneo Petanak is that he can't stand all the gossip about the place. they know all these talks about the masseurs there giving extra service. and he said he doesn't like to hear that gossips.

definition of 'gossip':

casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details which are not confirmed as true.

chinese saying, 'if you want people to not know, unless you don't do it'.

he provided sex service to so many customers liao, bound to be 'famous' lo. :lol:

Edited by naughtyman
sentence correction

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2019 at 11:38 AM, Guest Victor 77 said:

No 18 & No 25

Both can give H.E

Damage? Free. 

No 25 Average. 

Have fun! 

Hi. Tried no 25. From Philippines. What about 18. Any idea where is he from? How does he looks like?

• G_M changed the title to Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.