Male HQ

Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

bw_mac_guest

Guest IneedMasaage
On 10/20/2019 at 11:11 AM, Guest Guest curious said:

I believe there were 2 guys with almost identical names: rahmat n rahman. 1 is skinny n the other is medium build rounder cheeks. I cannot remember which is which but the naughty 1 is not the skinny one. 

Hi good morning. Anyone can let me know which is which? I want to try

Guest Kuchingnites
On 10/29/2019 at 10:32 PM, Guest Pen said:

No.7 in BP also provide HE

Damage free.

Aside from former No.8, 90 is cute but he was so shy back then, quite shocked to see all the stories here haha. Tried a few dono the names but no HE. Can someone try 17, hes cute and i think he could be gay. 

Anyways, all the times i only had HJ, nvr BJ or FJ. Didnt know it could be so exciting.

I tried 90, nothing happened. I guess i am not his type. Next will try 7, 8 and 17?

I saw 36 but he looks very straight. 

Any other stories from bali borneo?

I tried 30 last month, very young Indonesian guy with strong massage but no happy ending. I believe his name is jeff

On 11/23/2019 at 5:50 PM, Guest Kuchingnites said:

I tried 90, nothing happened. I guess i am not his type. Next will try 7, 8 and 17?

I saw 36 but he looks very straight. 

Any other stories from bali borneo?

I tried 30 last month, very young Indonesian guy with strong massage but no happy ending. I believe his name is jeff

Wat approach u did with 90? You touched him?

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Borneoboy8 said:

Just tried Balinese No.1 - mature guy with strong hands. No HE. 

Yang’s No.12 (young Indonesian, cute and slim) has quit already. He was really cute lah. No HE the one and only time i tried him. 

No. 12 is the most attractive in my opinion. No HE when he massaged me too. Not sure who else gives HE at yangs except no.15. 

On 12/12/2019 at 11:46 AM, monarca1707 said:

How much massage rate per hour at Yangs?Howbout the massage?good or not?

I cannot remember the exact rate but it is more expensive than b101 and others in the area. 

Massage quality is average at best. B101 still is the place which provides generally the best massage.

For b101 and cozzyland, you earn points and store credit for next visit when you pay using grabpay. Best deal. 

Edited by naughtyman
Additional info

12 hours ago, Kchwei said:

Didn’t go cozzyland for massage because Borneo 101 is cheaper and provide similar up to par service.

Paying using grabpay at cozzyland would earn roughly 20% discount for next visit. No such offer at borneo 101. If you factor this into the price, it is cheaper to get massage at cozzyland than borneo 101. 

Edited by naughtyman
Additional info

Hi, can someone enlighten me?

Where do you get the list of masseurs? Can you only get them at the massage parlour (Borneo Reflex Petanak & Cozzyland)?

I browsed their FB website but no details available on pricing or masseurs.

Seems to have female masseurs.

Feeling kinda lost. Help

18 hours ago, naughtyman said:

Paying using grabpay at cozzyland would earn roughly 20% discount for next visit. No such offer at borneo 101. If you factor this into the price, it is cheaper to get massage at cozzyland than borneo 101. 

Wow, great tips! Any interesting masseurs there?

18 hours ago, naughtyman said:

Good tips. Never know had such things.

56 minutes ago, Kchwei said:

Good tips. Never know had such things.

you only need to pay under rm56 for the otherwise Rm69 - (1.5 hrs) massage using grabpay. U also get several hundred points for paying the amount. Those points may be worth a few ringgits if you use grab ride. That brings the price down pretty close to borneo balinese rm50 for the same 1.5 hrs massage. 

7 hours ago, FunT said:

Hi, can someone enlighten me?

Where do you get the list of masseurs? Can you only get them at the massage parlour (Borneo Reflex Petanak & Cozzyland)?

I browsed their FB website but no details available on pricing or masseurs.

Seems to have female masseurs.

Feeling kinda lost. Help

My method is to ask for a foot massage and chit chat with the guy. I managed to get literally all the names of the guys at balinese few nights ago: rahman, ahmadi, rahmat, riski, siva, anton, didi, wanto, jai, dedi n not sure what is the name of another older guy. 

At the foot massage area, you get to see the guys walking by often. Thus, you have the opportunity to take a good look at them too. :lol:

Edited by naughtyman
Wrong spelling

4 hours ago, naughtyman said:

My method is to ask for a foot massage and chit chat with the guy. I managed to get literally all the names of the guys at balinese few nights ago: rahman, ahmadi, rahmat, riski, siva, anton, didi, wanto, jai, dedi n not sure what is the name of another older guy. 

At the foot massage area, you get to see the guys walking by often. Thus, you have the opportunity to take a good look at them too. :lol:

i see i see. that's gonna be rather regular then your visit. unfortunately, i dun have the luxury of time. lol

thanks though.

looking for massage with HE by a cute or hot guy. any recommendation?

Edited by FunT

5 hours ago, naughtyman said:

Is Anton the one who works at 101 previously?

Maybe u guy can try henrdrik no. 8 at universal massage at jln song. He is good looking, chinese indon. Give a very good massage n also give extra if u guy tip him well. Tho he dont ask for it. He HJ n BJ n kiss n cuddle.

10 hours ago, AdamYo said:

Can share abit of how he hint and how it went? 😎 

And what number is him?

When we arrived at the massage area he suddenly ask me to get naked n smile..n he keep rubbing his bulge..btw,im not sure what number he is..just tell the counter u want wahyu..

Edited by Quest Wonder

Guest Anonymous
27 minutes ago, Quest Wonder said:

When we arrived at the massage area he suddenly ask me to get naked n smile..n he keep rubbing his bulge..btw,im not sure what number he is..just tell the counter u want wahyu.. 

Which place is this? 

• G_M changed the title to Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.