Male HQ

Diet

samdiggin

just count calories.... dont really care whatever you eat... but eat things you can count the calories. As long as calories in versus calories out is lesser can le... best is 1 day eat less than 1800 calories depending on what is your daily in take.

for me i just eat things like atleast

1 salad a day. low calories one like from salad stop or simply wrapps or soup spoon about 400-500 calories. 

1 coffee siu dai abiut 120 calories.

breakfast maybe just a bread (about 200) or just some eggs (180) if i gym the day before.

so with breakfast and dinner is about 800 calories only...

lunch can eat anything ba... you got about 800-1000 calories spare... can eat mcdonald also can ba lolol

if you got exercise that day, eat half the calories back. meaning you got quota for anything... best is can gym swim or run cause you can't target fat to lose.

works for me tho, losing weight like 1 to 2 pound every about 10days. but 1 important thing is, your counting of calories must be on point. else it wont work.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm guessing birth_ave has a fairly high bodyfat percentage?

@birth_ave estimate your TDEE (total daily energy requirements) then go on a moderate deficit- no more than a 10% deficit. And depending on yr carb tolerance, you can choose to go low carb or possibly carb cycle. Alternatively, do a trial-n-error method. Eat a high protein, moderate carb, good fat diet and check yr girth measurements every two weeks. If yr chest and shoulder measurements go up and ur waist goes down, you're on the right track. If it's the other way, reduce portions.

And @xydboy says, Complement it with resistance training (lift weights in the rep range of 8-12) to build muscle, making it easier to burn off fat. 

Bi-curious

On 8/14/2017 at 11:11 PM, xydboy said:

You are 168cm and 58kg, and you want to lose weight?! You should be hitting the gym and packing up some mass. The fat mass will go down over time with regular exercise.

HAHA no i dont wanna lose weight. Just cut the fat. 

===

I will take note of the suggestions here :) I guess, eat more protein/lean stuff and also control carb and fat intake?

Count macro nutrient intake (carb, protein, fats). Research more on your ideal calorie intake. Take note that while protein intake can curb appetite, too much protein can do more good than bad, and the total protein intake should be around 1g or less per body weight pound (iirc). Have a minimum healthy fat diet (20~25% of calorie) and leave the rest of calorie to carbs. 

Ideally, you should aim to gain weight and lose fat mass. This means... exercising = lose fats + healthy weight gain.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone tried Intermitent fasting (IF) ? I'm on 16/8 IF. Easiest diet ever! Get to eat and drink whatever I like. Didn't put on ANY weight for the festive season.

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.