Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

Setapak..  Can host..
Looking for middle age chinese guy to strip me naked and edge and HJ me, while I just lying down and enjoy..
I into CMNM (I nude, u clothed).. u fully cloth while i fully naked turn me on the most.

Not into oral, anal and kissing..
I am 26 yo chi 175/55

On Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 9:30 AM, Simon Tan said:

Me and my wife are lookimg for a BISEXUAL BOTTOM GAY to join us tonite. We'll be host at a hotel hotel in Sunway or nearby area. 

You MUST be
- Bisexual
- Bottom
- Able to lick and finger her pussy.
- Fuck her
- Chinese or Caucasian
- Willingly to travel
- Provide photo and Wechat id

What we have in mind
- You and her suck me
- She will suck u while i anal you
- I anal you while you fuck her
- Will cum on your and her face or mouth

Rules
- Condom is a MUST!!!
- D&D Free
- Be polite

She a chub but a hell of a cock sucker, expert at deep throat and loves it when to guy give her a facial. 

Me - 173cm, 80kg, medium build body, 6" cock, chinese, pure top

images-13.jpg

images-7.jpg

images-18.jpg

Plz i want join plz pm me 

Going for a short nature hike tomorrow in Ulu Langat forest - some light relaxing walk followed by skinny dipping in the river @ secluded spot.

Am hoping to find someone to join me - someone who loves sucking off a guy. Maybe can explore more ;) if there is opportunity,

Going there early in the morning. And relax till afternoon - about 3 to 4 hours.

PM me for more info if you are that someone.

Setapak..  Can host..
Looking for middle age chinese guy to strip me naked and edge and HJ me, while I just lying down and enjoy..
I into CMNM (I nude, u clothed).. u fully cloth while i fully naked turn me on the most.

Not into oral, anal and kissing..
I am 26 yo chi 175/55

WARNING TO EVERYONE, PLEASE DO NOT CRUISE AT SUNGEI WANG PLAZA TOILET

Would like warn anyone please do not cruise at Sungei Wang Plaza toilet, the security there is monitoring closely. Once you get caught the management will make it to the police. Also they'll used the scare tactic of police case to extort money. after you being caught. In my theory they do this just to get money from the people being caught. I'll update more details about this and create a topic to discuss about the legal issues and what rights do we have. Once again PLEASE DO NOT CRUISE AT SUNGEI WANG PLAZA TOILET and be please alert when cruising at any public places or toilet. PLAY SAFE EVERYONE.

Edited by Musclover

WARNING TO EVERYONE, PLEASE DO NOT CRUISE AT SUNGEI WANG PLAZA TOILET

Would like warn anyone please do not cruise at Sungei Wang Plaza toilet, the security there is monitoring closely. Once you get caught the management will make it to the police. Also they'll used the scare tactic of police case to extort money. after you being caught. In my theory they do this just to get money from the people being caught. I'll update more details about this and create a topic to discuss about the legal issues and what rights do we have. Once again PLEASE DO NOT CRUISE AT SUNGEI WANG PLAZA TOILET. PLAY SAFE EVERYONE.

33 minutes ago, oRALfunKL said:

hi

any horny lad there who likes to get dick sucked? and maybe edged?

i have Line - theragerport

i dont have wechat 

warning - i suck very well !

i prefer (manly, decent look, not a chubby and stocky, and clean)

a discreet guy. 

25 173 56 Malay

which area are you at?

• G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic