Male HQ

Delivery guys ( compiled)

Iteboy23

1 hour ago, Iteboy23 said:

Is there any delivery guys here?? 

Sometimes when i send food and i see the customer wearing boxer or brief with no shirt on, its so turn on.... 

Hopefully  this group will help the customer  *bw* help to service our delivery guy or other way round.. hahah

Where do u deliver?

21 hours ago, Iteboy23 said:

Is there any delivery guys here?? 

Sometimes when i send food and i see the customer wearing boxer or brief with no shirt on, its so turn on.... 

Hopefully  this group will help the customer  *bw* help to service our delivery guy or other way round.. hahah

I work at a courier company.

mind if I ask which company you work for?

(don't want any surprises, if you know what I mean)

12 hours ago, Iteboy23 said:

Always deliver either bedok or tamp..

I got lucky today!!

Just finished my work..  one customer, abt 30, open the door with just underwear , white clour, .... with a big bulge..  can see hes semi erect as i can see the cockhead shape..

I just couldnt resist.. haha.. n i just said "wow , nice underwear "  hahaha.. 

He said.. " hahaa.. thanx.. wanna touch it? "  

At first i tot hes joking..   so when i handed his food to him,  he suddenly take my other hand.. n put at his cock.. 

"Come. Touch it..  u like it?? "

I couldnt resist n said yes.. hahaha.. so he ask me to come in.. close the door..   i told him i need to be quick as im still working.. hahaha..

So he put his food on the table.. n went to his sofa..n pull down his underwear..  a thick 6 inch uncut cock..    

I went over I gave him a handjob..  as i gave him, i play n lick his nipple..  n soon he cum on his body... 

Then he ask me if I want a handjob too.. haha.. too bad i need to go..   maybe next time if we r lucky to meet again.. 

So i wash my hand n walk off of his flat.

What an experience.... hope i get more of this.

Nice.... tell us more of such encounters. I think I gonna start ordering food delivery ....

20 hours ago, Iteboy23 said:

Got lucky today..  

Went to st 21 to send foood.  

This chinese guy, open the door with tshirt n boxer..    

Suprisingly his boxer  button is open.. hence can see his soft dick.. stared for a few seconds before look at his face .

He smiled and lift his eyebrow like giving me signal.. he said.. u wanna help me?? 

Hahaa.. i step blurr, help u with what? 

As he talk , i realised his dick start to grow semi hard...   hahah..  i say what u mean? 

He straight away ask me ... r u  straight??   I just said errrr..  hahaha..  he then put his hand  through the boxer opening n pull his semi hard dick.. 

Help me with this pls.. i kinda horny.. haha.. 

So i went in n jerk him off..  it was abt 7 inch thick cock.   He moan deeply..  he ask me if I suck..     i nodded and i went down on my knee n suck his cock.. 

He pull my head.. taking it deep in my mouth..  making his cock damm wet..  soon  , he cummed..  

He thank me.. n gave me $10 tips.. hahahaha..

Hope to meet u again ken...

OMG so kinky hahaha I love this so much

On 18/08/2017 at 11:25 PM, Iteboy23 said:

Always deliver either bedok or tamp..

I got lucky today!!

Just finished my work..  one customer, abt 30, open the door with just underwear , white clour, .... with a big bulge..  can see hes semi erect as i can see the cockhead shape..

I just couldnt resist.. haha.. n i just said "wow , nice underwear "  hahaha.. 

He said.. " hahaa.. thanx.. wanna touch it? "  

At first i tot hes joking..   so when i handed his food to him,  he suddenly take my other hand.. n put at his cock.. 

"Come. Touch it..  u like it?? "

I couldnt resist n said yes.. hahaha.. so he ask me to come in.. close the door..   i told him i need to be quick as im still working.. hahaha..

So he put his food on the table.. n went to his sofa..n pull down his underwear..  a thick 6 inch uncut cock..    

I went over I gave him a handjob..  as i gave him, i play n lick his nipple..  n soon he cum on his body... 

Then he ask me if I want a handjob too.. haha.. too bad i need to go..   maybe next time if we r lucky to meet again.. 

So i wash my hand n walk off of his flat.

What an experience.... hope i get more of this.

Y no blowjob ?

Working at tamp later till 230. Later at 5-9.. tamp area. Please order and put remarks bw. 

Get ur order in underwear or boxers. Hahahaha.. 

Last thurs no chance but gt this guy wearing navy shirt  with loose boxers. He ordered alot, guess hes not alone at home n nt looking for fun. Hahaha.. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic