Male HQ

Delivery guys ( compiled)

Iteboy23

Anyone had their food delivered by Grab by chance know this hottie:

1)He do his deliveries at Yishun. He park at Northpoint.

2)Chinese boy. Look in his late 20s or very early 30s

3)Very muscular (can see from the tight grab top the shape of his physique. looks he got workout in the gym), quite tan skin. Wears a black cap, specs and black army shorts.

Today i saw him at Northpoint going to deliver while i was at Starbucks (he was going to delivery exiting from that entrance) at around 1-2pm. Gosh he was so cute with his muscular bod and boyish face. 

Hopefully he is here. But anyone saw him before or had him delivered to your house before?

• 5 weeks later...

Any one does grabfood delivery on bicycle here? I started 2 days and can't seem to get any orders except only 2 on the first day... Not sure if there's something I'm doing wrong. I wait at some popular spots like other riders and I see them get orders non-stop while I waited for hours and not get a single one :( Do they priorities riders that have been working for a long time? Need some advice here so hopefully someone who is in the same field can guide me. Drop me a message in my inbox thanks! Anyways I'm delivering in the north mainly Northpoint and Sunplaza area.

Meet Gen, A Corgi From Japan Whose Facial Expressions Can Instantly Make  Your Day (30 Pics) | Bored Panda

9 minutes ago, Jaredboy said:

Yes agree. Haha

Always in my boxer briefs to collect the food. But seems like this is quite common to them. Only the grab rider yesteday was friendly, still helped me closed the gate and said enjoy your lunch. Lol

Oh I saw a few cute ones and muscular ones but not sure. They should allow customer to handpick driver haha. Then will be better 

24 minutes ago, berg said:

Haha! 😂

Wtf sia ~ 

But this again show one thing. People always prefer handsome fit sexy sexy people. All the more we need to motivate ourselves to exercise to burn and discipline on type of diet as well ~

43 minutes ago, groupFunKL92 said:

I always pass by the parking spots for food delivery guys while walking to the gym. 

There are few chaps that caught my eyes, and even now when they are wearing masks, I can still recognise them. 

Early this month, i managed to finally had a bed workout with one of the chap. 

I got him as my food deliverer, and when he arrived, he said he knows me and I said why wouldn't you greet me. And he said i was always with my my earpods & walking quite fast to my gym, so he didnt wanna disturb. 

He gave me his number, and he said to text him if i wanna get a drink on him. 

Few days later, i did. 

Fast forward, he parked his bike at my condo, and we headed to starbucks. 

We had a great time talking there, and we walked around my neighbourhood. It was night, and he put his arm around my shoulder. I said i dont mind it when he asked if i do. 

Damn his bicep and faint musky smell from his pits turned me on!

Then i said to him i want a drink, and he said lets go back to my place if I don't mind. 

Fast forward, he gave me a first kiss in my kitchen. It was hot. It was passionate. And wet. Like the ways I like to be kissed. 

Then we got to my room, and i nailed him on the wall and buried my face in his pits. 

Darn!

I then licked his nips, and went to town there, and down under. 

We had sex for almost 2 hours. Then he cuddled me, and we went to sleep. 

We met again a few days after, and we plan to meet again soon. 

Nice me almost order Everyday nv find one