Male HQ

Delivery guys ( compiled)

Iteboy23

1 hour ago, Jaredboy said:

Today this chinese uncle rider took one hour to reach and I was in my briefs to collect the food. When I collected the food he started asking me to check if the packaging is ok, if not he can return and deliver again. I said its ok nvm, but he insisted me to check in front of him before he left. Then I did a quick check and he started complaining the food packaging is bad bla bla bla.

In the end, I was standing at the doorstep in briefs for about one minute. Lol what a different experience today. 

Lol The uncle so cute

By right suppose to ask customer to check if the food is correct / okay one. But I heard from a lot of customers that delivery guys rarely ask them normally they just leave the food and goa haha. Some customers were surprised when I asked them to check their food too.

2 hours ago, Jaredboy said:

Today this chinese uncle rider took one hour to reach and I was in my briefs to collect the food. When I collected the food he started asking me to check if the packaging is ok, if not he can return and deliver again. I said its ok nvm, but he insisted me to check in front of him before he left. Then I did a quick check and he started complaining the food packaging is bad bla bla bla.

In the end, I was standing at the doorstep in briefs for about one minute. Lol what a different experience today. 

maybe he wanted to see you longer in your briefs. haha

3 hours ago, Jaredboy said:

he wanted to come back for more ;)

Knowing how hot the weather is, please invite them in for a cold refreshing drink next time.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, leantonedboy said:

Today during lunch decided to order Grab. Saw the profile pic of the rider, looks cute. 

When he reached my place, was so shocked to see he so fit. 

He was wearing a very tight UA top. I think it is a normal tshirt but it was so tight that it almost look like a UA compression. His nips was poking through. Hahaha 

He was riding a bike still having his helmet on and his pants was tight too. Managed to see the shape of his butt, huge bubbly butt too. 

I opened the door shirtless, can tell he shy because he didn’t want to make eye contact hahaha 

Next time try to answer the door in underwear if u see the rider is cute. Lol