Male HQ

Delivery guys ( compiled)

Iteboy23

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, PlayersGroup said:

How do we drop hintsto interested delivery guys? Haha.. Some of the delivery guys are more delicious than the food. 🌭

I suppose you could order something and then open your door to the delivery guy wearing very little, perhaps even thin translucent shorts while sporting a semi.  And remember to act sultry, available and desperate.  😁

Maybe opening the door naked would not be a good idea as I believe that may be against the law.

1 minute ago, yhtang said:

I suppose you could order something and then open your door to the delivery guy wearing very little, perhaps even thin translucent shorts while sporting a semi.  And remember to act sultry, available and desperate.  😁

Maybe opening the door naked would not be a good idea as I believe that may be against the law.

I thought can msg a code in the chat or something haha..

3 minutes ago, PlayersGroup said:

I thought can msg a code in the chat or something haha..

Ah, I see. 

I do not know if there is a message or code you can use when you order so that the delivery man would know you are open to ideas and exploration.  Sorry I cannot be of help here.

Perhaps others can send you a private message, because such codes should not be revealed in an open forum.  Once such a code is released to the public, it can be misused and abused.

12 minutes ago, yhtang said:

Perhaps others can send you a private message, because such codes should not be revealed in an open forum.  Once such a code is released to the public, it can be misused and abused.

that's true. Well, if any are delivering in Wdlds area and open for brief oral fun, msg me then haha...

Delivery guys won’t have time fun cos their schedule is usually  back-to-back. Unless it is their last delivery or they dun have anymore delivery after that. 

I have grab & food panda tee. Can pretend to be delivery guy. lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered food delivery in the west and to be honest seems like a pretty hot scenario, I was thinking about it since a young twink (skinnier than me) came to my doorstep to hand me my food and I’m always without a shirt on at home, too bad there’s no real way to signal whether they’re on the same team as us!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone into some kidnap roleplay fun like, u order drink, i sent to you in my delivery uniform, you ask me to come into your place, once i come in and put the drink on your table, u get me pin down from behind, get me tied up helplessly, molest tease tickle rip off my uniform and play me. Not into anal being poke and pain. Keen pm me telegram @Sky9770 and let me know what u have in mind senerio from start to end:)

• 2 weeks later...