Male HQ

Circles. Life?

Jeremy Lim

Anyone out there using circle.life telco? How is it so far? Also if you exceed the 1gb whatsapp cap do they deduct from your existing data or charge you another price for it? Been thinking if i should change over once my contract with M1 expires. Thoughts? 

11 hours ago, Jeremy Lim said:

Anyone out there using circle.life telco? How is it so far? Also if you exceed the 1gb whatsapp cap do they deduct from your existing data or charge you another price for it? Been thinking if i should change over once my contract with M1 expires. Thoughts? 

I changed from M1 at the end of May. I'm paying $48 for 26.2gb.

The use of the WhatsApp mobile application is subject to a fair usage policy. Messages are covered under the Unlimited WhatsApp Plus option. WhatsApp voice calls are also unlimited subject to a fair usage policy of 10,000 minutes. Video Calls are not covered under the Unlimited WhatsApp Plus option. Breach of WhatsApp fair usage policy may lead without prior notice to a $6 per GB charge on your WhatsApp data usage. This may depend on the unused data in your Base Plan and on your Bonus Data amount.

So to me, it seems that they will charge you first by deducting from your data allowance>if you have none left, charge you $6/gb.

Service-wise, it's be good. There were some weird issues at the start regarding speed but for some reason it has resolved itself. PM me for my code if you want.

Just to add that in terms of performance or reliability, Circles.Life does not have the same advantages as SingTel, M1 or StarHub as Circles is a virtual network provider. 

They buy on a slice of M1's network and resell it to you; this means that that slice is shared between multiple people and speeds or reliability is expected to be lower than the other three telcos. 

Ever since the 12-month SIM only contracts, every company has been vying for the best data per dollar value. I do believe SingTel has an edge considering the unlimited WiFi in MRT stations.

Tech Reviewer on Rhyn Reviews and YouTube: https://youtube.com/rhynreviews.

On circles.life since May this year been impress only pay $30 nett with $2 extra for unlimited incoming calls current with base and data bonus 8.2 gb per month enough for my usage. If you think you need more you can opt for $20 for 20gb option (still cheapest than the 3 telco data topup).

SMS i don't use much pay 5 cent a message no big deal, 100 mins talk time is enough for me as i am in office most times, whatsapp data is free you can call and send pictures all you want. Also incoming caller ID is free other telco are not on their SIM only plan which is $5 a month read their prints.

All these can be customize and there are no charges to any change if you decide to use lesser following month very customization compare to other telco restrictions.

fair comparison from someone whom  blog : https://blog.seedly.sg/singapore-telco-plan-comparison-data-price-best-plan/

Couple of my colleagues and friends are on circles no complain on speed and network since they are using M1 network. Use my referral code "WILLO" to get $20 off your registration if you decide to sign online.

*i don't work for them just a regular user

Edited by willo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm a Circles.Life user as well, so far its good, i hardly have any issues with the service. You can easily adjust your usage via their app. The downside is everything is virtual as mentioned above, so customer support is just on the net and by calls. They do not have branches (maybe in future there might me, currently none known to me).

With regards to the $20 for 20GB.. if you want to activate this, do remember to do so on the 1st of that month. I activated my $20 for 20GB on the 20th and got charged $20 for this on the 30th as I thought the count starts upon activation, so do note on this.

With the 20GB for $20 its really a plus if you Netflix or Stream HD videos on your phone. 

Hope this helps!

What is [Courage]?
Its the power to overcome [Fear].

• 7 months later...

I also transferred to Circles.Life for my personal line aside from Singtel line provided by the company.

This thread @Jeremy Lim should just be merged to below thread in the Blowing Wind IT rest Room.

Edited by riverrobles

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Most places with the 3 telcos won't have much problem with reception and call quality.  Look around the top of the ceiling nowadays have additional antenna liao.

Have anyone looked at the SIM only plans from singtel?

SIM Only 5GB Plan
3GB Base Data + 2GB Free*

150 Mins
500 SMS
12-Month Term

$20.00
monthly

• 1 year later...
Guest who scream at Circle.Life

Yes! I did... it was very early days, before many know know this brand... I was early adopter... Some useless customer service cock up my request.

Didn't follow up... And I was schedule to receive my SIM, they never bother to follow up on the problem till I realised it... They said something something about me order... They could have call before the scheduled date to rectify... But they didn't.

I called many times... eventually, They can see caller ID... They refused to pickup my call... I used online contact form also, take forever to followup (or never)...

Eventually I tweet about it...

I've decided such service level will drive me nuts should one day I need to reach them for any issue.

I'm using MyRepublic (StarHub MVNO?), here at home no signal at all, event tho my StarHub prepaid has signal... M1 Postpaid/Prepaid has signal.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.