Male HQ

Tan or fair skin?

Guest Fairboy20

Guest Smooth fair korean

Tan looks hot when the guy is young, cuz give the "sporty healthy" look. But if they continue to roast under the sun as get older, they will age badly once in their 30's due to excess wrinkles and dark spots everywhere, making them look old. Definitely going for fair skin, as it means the guy takes care of his skin. Tan guys are mostly attention whores anyway lol.

10yrs back I saw lots guy love go tanning to make their skin look dark. But the trend now seem different bcos i see youngster wanted smooth fair skin just like those korean stars. I m really turn on by those half naked fair skin dude posing in their muscle bod...really sexy!

2 hours ago, thorzguy said:

Good, yet not overly fair skin. Slight tan lines will be a bonus. :P

Perfect example why so many sg gays are single, want a huge list of physical attractions for a boyfriebd, yet don't look at yourself in the mirror.

I like both because I think both have their appeal.

My impression is that fair-skinned guys tend to be from more privileged backgrounds because their jobs don't require them to spend much time under the sun. Also, they probably drive so they seldom need to walk under the hot sun to the bus stop, like me  :D

But of course, apart from the environment and lifestyle, genetics play a part too. Some guys are born with more melanin, and some with less.

Some guys won't get tanned no matter how long they stay under the sun (they just get red). Some guys get tanned very easily with minimal sun exposure. 

7b6232fa6e049ae1a82c7a17d7874446.jpg

• 1 month later...

I am okay with both tan skin and fair skin but prefer naturally tan most of all. Once a friend told me he met an ang moh from Europe who said he looks like a PRC (actually said 'a guy from China') rather than a Singaporean. I was like WTF at first, but after giving it some thought, realized the ang moh probably thinks most Singaporeans should be tan or look at least a little bit mixed blooded. My friend is fair skinned, so in the old bald head of that ang moh, this look apparently equals PRC. Talk about closed minded.

Guest Hot Swimmer

Two times I had Ang Mo in Cruise Club complemented me for being hairless, fair and having smooth skin :D

so I think being fair looking is better.

On 10/19/2017 at 2:30 AM, Guest VHS said:

I am okay with both tan skin and fair skin but prefer naturally tan most of all. Once a friend told me he met an ang moh from Europe who said he looks like a PRC (actually said 'a guy from China') rather than a Singaporean. I was like WTF at first, but after giving it some thought, realized the ang moh probably thinks most Singaporeans should be tan or look at least a little bit mixed blooded. My friend is fair skinned, so in the old bald head of that ang moh, this look apparently equals PRC. Talk about closed minded.

In Western countries, they think Singapore is like Thailand or Malaysia or Indonesia where they say are brown skin. Especially western gays who like Thais being exotic and easy to dominate in bed.

I'm always being mistaken to be Japanese or Korean or PRC.

Guest Genie Bottle Open
15 hours ago, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

Two times I had Ang Mo in Cruise Club complemented me for being hairless, fair and having smooth skin :D so I think being fair looking is better.

The fairest and smoothest guy I ever met was when I worked in the PRC. He's a North Korean whose family was somehow able to immigrate either before he was born or when he was very young. Literally the cutest man I have ever met. Just 23 at the time. Short guy with normal K-Pop hairstyle when clothed. But underneath almost no body hair. Just a small amount on his underarms and crotch. He said he never shaved there and that is the only pubic hair he has ever had. So hot. Absolutely no hair on his legs or asshole. I could not get enough of rimming him, but had no choice, because he would beg me to start fucking him after just a few minutes of my tongue invasion. His cock is also very small gets extremely hard. He rarely let me touch it however, and I never got a chance to suck it as he said it is too sensitive and only liked to cum by wanking on my chest after I finished fucking him. Also he loved lying on top of me and looking in the mirror to contrast our skin colours -- him fair to pale -- and me natural tanned.

On 20/10/2017 at 11:43 PM, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

Two times I had Ang Mo in Cruise Club complemented me for being hairless, fair and having smooth skin :D

so I think being fair looking is better.

If you are young, both fair and tan skin will look good. 

If you have reached your 40s, tan skin makes you look old. Fair skin is better. 

I prefer naturally tanned skin rather than skin that is tanned by lying under the sun. Tan lines look weird to me. I want a guy's body to be brown all over.

Guest 白斬雞

We who are fair don't worry about arguing. The whole world prefer fair and you get lots of commercials for tan creams. Even the Arabs prefer fair and the fairer ones are of higher status. Tan is considered earthy and low status.

I prefer fair with masculine looks. Best of both worlds.

Only those ang mos who cannot get respect in their own countries would come to 3rd world countries and get respected for their white skin. They like tan men because these men like Abang would kowtow to them. Those who are fair don't bother with them. 

Those who argue simply protest too much. These minority wouldn't change anything.

26 minutes ago, Guest :-( said:

Fair like korean pop stars!

Tan body is so dated

Machiam Louis koo.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Tan Man

There is no right answer to this question. Some people like tan skin. Other people like fair skin. That is fine. If everybody liked the same thing we would live in a boring world. So stop trying to force your opinions upon others.

Most importantly quit typing outdated rubbish about tan skin. It is bordering on both self-hatred and near-racism. Tan skin can't be a bad thing or the tanning industry would not be pulling in tens of billions of dollar every year.

• Guest locked this topic