Male HQ

Spend 1 hr in bathroom

Guest 10 min guy

Guest 10 min guy

My bro always spend at least 1 hours in the bathroom.  Do you need that long to shower?   It took me less than 15 minutes to wash, shower soap and all the necessary to keep myself clean.  Why 1 hour?  The movie was nearly over by the time a person spend 1 hr in the bathroom. 

What would you guys think?

Guest Not enough fibre

10-20mins - Doing a shit on the pot

5mins - shaving (could be longer if chest n pubes are manscaped)

5mins - brushing teeth

10-15mins - plucking eyebrows 

10-15mins - shower

any time left - jerk off

happy?

15 hours ago, Guest 10 min guy said:

My bro always spend at least 1 hours in the bathroom.  Do you need that long to shower?   It took me less than 15 minutes to wash, shower soap and all the necessary to keep myself clean.  Why 1 hour?  The movie was nearly over by the time a person spend 1 hr in the bathroom. 

Fix cctv.on only when bro showers.lol

18 hours ago, Guest 10 min guy said:

What we think Vs if you check with your brother, who provide a better answer ? 

5 minutes ago, Guest John said:

What we think Vs if you check with your brother, who provide a better answer ? 

Confrontation is not the right way to approach an issue, which can be very embrassing.  Best is to check with people with similar 1-hr long shower to find out their view.

I don't like to rush.

I take one hour to get ready too. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Guest View said:

Confrontation is not the right way to approach an issue, which can be very embrassing.  Best is to check with people with similar 1-hr long shower to find out their view.

Checking with the concern is equal to confronting,  hmmmm interesting 

Learn something today 

7 minutes ago, cutejack said:

To get ready for?

To get out.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Teeny Weeny
51 minutes ago, Phil said:

Install a bath with separated toilet... ;-)

Singapore toilet is really really small, in case you didn't know.  The bath and toilet is within the same cubicle the size of....just enough to park a single motorbike.  Some condomiumn can't even put a bicycle in there.

7 hours ago, Guest Teeny Weeny said:

Singapore toilet is really really small, in case you didn't know.  The bath and toilet is within the same cubicle the size of....just enough to park a single motorbike.  Some condomiumn can't even put a bicycle in there.

OK, I was just joking (and it was not a very good joke...).

Is it easy to park a motorbike in a bathroom, specially on upper floors?:whistle:

More seriously, I hate those toilet bowls in the bathroom, common in many countries, even in large bathrooms.

And one hour in the bathroom is really long, if you share the flat with others:swear:

Guest Gareth96

I used to take 45mins to 1hour to shower.

Shampoo twice

conditioner

examine hair, then face

maybe pluck pimple

shave

facial wash

examine face again

body wash

body wash used to be the type that's hard to wash off so..

enjoy the water, reflecting and relaxing

If I jerk off then... 1 and a half hour? Hahaha...

Was a clean freak and I remember telling myself that I'll be clean and then forcing myself (in many ways) not to wash my hair for too long or exfoliate my skin everyday.

Now I shower <10mins, if I focus not to indulge by relaxing in the shower. Heheheh.

Good luck, took me 4 years to realise then curb the problem in a month. Hahaha :D

4 hours ago, Guest Gareth96 said:

If I jerk off then... 1 and a half hour? Hahaha...

Singapore water fees up by 30% in July, you still want to spend so long in there while the water meters ticked away your hard-earned?    On the other hand,  I spend at least 1 hour in the swimming pool toilet, taking my time to shower and peep thrugh the pin hole to the other cubicle.:redface:

If he's your brother then why not ask him? "Eh you in toilet so long for what?" Have we all gotten to the point that such things cannot ask own family members ah.

My mom sometimes ask why I shower so long. I like to take my time when I poop. Nothing to be ashamed of.

good deeds never go unpunished

1 hour ago, go-geek said:

If he's your brother then why not ask him? "Eh you in toilet so long for what?" Have we all gotten to the point that such things cannot ask own family members ah.

My mom sometimes ask why I shower so long. I like to take my time when I poop. Nothing to be ashamed of.

U dont know ar. Nowadays family members also like stranger. That's y own sister pregnant n gave birth in the bedroom but her own bro dont know

U heard the news many years back.

Lucky for me my family is still close with each other.

20 hours ago, cutejack said:

U dont know ar. Nowadays family members also like stranger. That's y own sister pregnant n gave birth in the bedroom but her own bro dont know

U heard the news many years back.

good deeds never go unpunished

22 hours ago, go-geek said:

Mom asks no problem.  Siblings asking can get into squabbling, most of the time.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Of cos if using a common bathroom don't take own sweet time.

Especially knowing there's others waiting outside urgently.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

If is 1hr, nobody else needs to use the bathroom, by all means. If there are other members who need to use, then it would be good to have an understanding that the 1hr is holding up everyone time.

Though most houses have 2 or more bathrooms, still, the toiletries are inside the usually used bathroom.

I spent a maximum of 10 to 15mins (all toilet waste related business - shower, poop). Anything else, can be done outside, like brushing of teeth, face, hair etc.

I do not like confined spaces and unless there is an AMDK sharing the shower, I finished my business within 10 minutes. 

If I do hit the gym and after all the exercises, I will probably do the cleaning ritual in the steam room and jacuzzi several times to relax the body.  I will scrub off the dead cells and if time permits, do my so-called beauty regime there - face scrub in the shower and mask (while I relax in the jacuzzi). 

• Guest locked this topic