Male HQ

LG V20

p2468

It is also not water proof, rust easily also. But it is cheaper compare to its rival and it has great photography features (especially the wide angle lens), good quality audio recording and great for listening to music.

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest Sport-coholic
On 7/22/2018 at 6:48 PM, passinthenight said:

It's comimg up to 2 years since I bought my LG V20.

I must say, I've been very satisfied.

Anyone else have any type of review?

Just waiting for contract to be up to get rid of mine. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Sport-coholic
On 7/24/2018 at 10:11 PM, Sport-coholic said:

Just waiting for contract to be up to get rid of mine. 

Finally ditched it and went back to a samsung phone. Charge once every night and can use it for the whole of next day; something v20 can't even achieve when I bought it new then

On 9/26/2018 at 11:16 PM, Sport-coholic said:

Finally ditched it and went back to a samsung phone. Charge once every night and can use it for the whole of next day; something v20 can't even achieve when I bought it new then

I've just ordered a new replacement battery for mine because I'm no longer getting a full day out of mine....... like yourself. 

That's the beauty of this phone, I can just replace the battery and I'm back in the ball game.

• 1 year later...

I've had my LG V20 for 3 years now.

Apparently a while back LG anounced that they would no longer do the updates for this phone. All the  online video reviewers of mobile phones reported their displeasure to LG and they decided to do a back flip and to this day.... I'm still getting my updates for my phone. Hooray for people power!

I've missed calls due to poor signals from time to time.

Battery life not so good so I bought a back up battery just in case I was caught out and not being able to recharge.

Just wondering if anyone still has a V20 or has anyone got one of the more recent phones. V30, V35, V40 or the latest V50?

I would love to hear your opinions?

43 minutes ago, passinthenight said:

I've had my LG V20 for 3 years now.

Apparently a while back LG anounced that they would no longer do the updates for this phone. All the  online video reviewers of mobile phones reported their displeasure to LG and they decided to do a back flip and to this day.... I'm still getting my updates for my phone. Hooray for people power!

I've missed calls due to poor signals from time to time.

Battery life not so good so I bought a back up battery just in case I was caught out and not being able to recharge.

Just wondering if anyone still has a V20 or has anyone got one of the more recent phones. V30, V35, V40 or the latest V50?

I would love to hear your opinions?

Using my dad's v20 as a spare entertainment consumption device. He dropped it in the sink and killed the cell radio. Can't get signal anymore...

Speaking loudly, suffers softly. Smiles so wide, cuts unseen inside.

Bitin' the bullet, but never kick the bucket.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.