Male HQ

Suggested clinics and treatments for acne scarring

Guest T.E

Hey, guys! What are your experiences with treatments for acne scarring? I understand that the same treatment may have varying results but would definitely be a great help if you guys can recommend some clinics based on positive reviews or past experiences. Thanks! 

Side note: Been wanting to go for a skin consultation to have a better idea of what sort of treatment would be much suitable for my skin condition. This would be my 'virgin experience' going for acne scar treatment and I have my reservations especially with some of the paid reviews and negative feedback online? Help much appreciated. 

Guest Acne Scar

Acne scar treatment is not cheap and requires multiple sessions. Be prepared to pay thousands of dollars and the final outcome is still not perfect skin. 

If you still keen you can try DermClear Clinic (just google the name). The doctor does not hard sell and they kept a low profile and do not advertise as far as i know.

Just be careful of going to those chain clinics owned by business men instead of doctors where they have non medical sales people selling you over priced packages even before you see the doctor.

• Guest locked this topic