Male HQ

Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest 2727

On 12/14/2023 at 12:51 PM, alsf said:

hmmm, I was in Osaka on Sunday Dec 3 and went to Daikichi at around 4 pm but the front gate was chained.  No light was on.  I thought they were closed.

hmmmmm shouldnt be, you sure you are at the right place especially at the right place?

u knw Jp Language?
women will never get in, unless you are in a mixed bath

On 11/20/2023 at 11:07 PM, quanjishou said:

just came back from japan, been to many onsen and in fact i saw many times father bring young daughter into men side.  not sure the age but little kids.  then i also saw 2 ladies i got a shock, they use the face towel to cover both chest and below when then walk, however they are with long hair and face is pretty ladies face.  however i saw same jap guys talk to them and i check with the jap guys they told me these 2 are men. hahah aka ah kua, i tried to check their dick but cover with towel and then i was leaving so never bother to follow cos really curios haha..

On 12/17/2023 at 1:30 AM, Guest lalala said:

hmmmmm shouldnt be, you sure you are at the right place especially at the right place?

I just found out the look of the building, I think I was at the back of the building so I was at the wrong place.  Thanks.

Edited by alsf

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody is going to f***ck you unless you want it lol. There are also other ways to have sex, if you like. And sure you can also just cruise looking around there. Much to see, enjoy.

In the rooms, you wear a towel or a gown. In the dry and wet saunas, you are naked or have a small towel on your lap. In the common bath, you are naked, but can use a small towel to cover your private parts.

3 hours ago, samdiggin said:

does going to 24kaiken essentially equate to having sex?

i wanna experience the gay side of Tokyo without putting myself out there naked to be fked

You do not have to participate on the activities if you do not feel so inclined.

You would also have to watch what signals you may be inadvertently be giving.  For example, if you are resting in one of the resting areas, and you do so naked with your ass facing up, you would be sending out a "fuck me" message. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Japan
3 hours ago, Ickomoreno said:

Any recommendations for a nearby hotel in shinjuku gay district? Thanks!

The Lonely Star is a hotel near the subway station. It is in the middle of that district. The hotel is not gay, but many gays would stay there.

Guest 撿屍game
On 12/28/2023 at 8:46 PM, yhtang said:

You do not have to participate on the activities if you do not feel so inclined.

You would also have to watch what signals you may be inadvertently be giving.  For example, if you are resting in one of the resting areas, and you do so naked with your ass facing up, you would be sending out a "fuck me" message. 

Well, actually if you sleep in those dim areas, then you're considered open for action.

At night there's always those prowlers who go around groping those who are sleeping. They don't worry about waking you because they want to see how you'll react or if you'll let them go further and poke you.

I've always like this type of pretentious sex. I'll let him finger me and still pretend to be asleep. Obviously with this much invasive intrusion, I can't possibly not be awakened, haha.

I heard that it's commonly called 撿屍。 it's unspoken consent. I felt so vulnerable giving myself to the unknown.

He'll slowly strip off my yukata, play with my body while stimulating my ass. What I like is that by pretending to be asleep, I don't have to reciprocate just in case he's not my type.

He'll keep stimulating me to get me wet so that he won't hurt me when penetrating. Finally when he felt that I'm ready then he'll put on condom and fuck me. All the while, no matter how he used me I still stay limp bodied on his arms.

When he finally finished, he'll clean me up like a baby even my wet ass. Then he'll put on my yukata for me and lay me neatly to sleep.

Later there'll be another prowler feeling under my yukata. Then I realized the previous prowler was cleaning me up as I was before, for the next prowler like the way Japanese would clean the toilet seat because they're so civil minded. Or maybe that's the unwritten rule of the 撿屍 game to clean up your fuck toys.

So if you want to avoid being touched, you have to keep awake or sleep at the TV room. Still there's no guarantee but if you're not up for fun, a gentle push of his hand will always work. 

6 hours ago, Guest 撿屍game said:

Well, actually if you sleep in those dim areas, then you're considered open for action.

At night there's always those prowlers who go around groping those who are sleeping. They don't worry about waking you because they want to see how you'll react or if you'll let them go further and poke you.

I plead guilty to doing the prowling and groping around. 

And I have had fun with willing parties in there.  I know there is likely no reaction from the bottom, and I do not quite like it.  I prefer a more active bottom, and I have had great times with such active bottoms. 

Guest Cruiser

Daikuroyu is a long-standing public bath located near Shin-Nakano Station in Tokyo. The history of this bathhouse dates back to pre-war times, and it has been in operation since 1986. The bathhouse features a unique interior design inspired by white tiled walls from the 1980s. It offers spacious bathing areas, including a large communal bath, an infrared sauna, and a cold water bath (additional fees apply). Additionally, there is a comfortable waiting area with sofa seating. Daikuroyu is popular among people of all ages and attracts a significant number of young and fit clientele due to its convenient location. As closing time approaches, it also sees a growing number of visitors from the community, making it busier as the night goes on. The bathhouse's reputation and cruising activities are well-known within the Tokyo community, and it can even rival Osaka's famous gay hot spring, Konpira Onsen. However, the specific experiences may vary depending on individual preferences and luck. So, if you enjoy soaking in hot springs, it's worth checking out Daikuroyu to see if you can encounter such exciting encounters!

• Price ranges from 500 yen for adults to 200 yen for children, including towel rental.
  • Opening hours: 4 PM to 1 AM, closed on Mondays.
  • Address: 4-32-10 Honcho, Nakano-ku, Tokyo, Japan (Shuttle Oe)
  • Phone: +81 3-3381-9690

Gay Cruising Onsen In Tokyo

On 1/14/2024 at 10:01 AM, Guest 撿屍game said:

I've always like this type of pretentious sex. I'll let him finger me and still pretend to be asleep. Obviously with this much invasive intrusion, I can't possibly not be awakened, haha.

I heard that it's commonly called 撿屍。 it's unspoken consent. I felt so vulnerable giving myself to the unknown.

He'll slowly strip off my yukata, play with my body while stimulating my ass. What I like is that by pretending to be asleep, I don't have to reciprocate just in case he's not my type.

He'll keep stimulating me to get me wet so that he won't hurt me when penetrating. Finally when he felt that I'm ready then he'll put on condom and fuck me. All the while, no matter how he used me I still stay limp bodied on his arms.

When he finally finished, he'll clean me up like a baby even my wet ass. Then he'll put on my yukata for me and lay me neatly to sleep.

Later there'll be another prowler feeling under my yukata. Then I realized the previous prowler was cleaning me up as I was before, for the next prowler like the way Japanese would clean the toilet seat because they're so civil minded. Or maybe that's the unwritten rule of the 撿屍 game to clean up your fuck toys.

So if you want to avoid being touched, you have to keep awake or sleep at the TV room. Still there's no guarantee but if you're not up for fun, a gentle push of his hand will always work. 

Saw this also in 24kk ueno, there was a young bottom who just lied there sleeping with legs spread wide and throughout the night i think i saw at least 5 rounds of him getting banged by different guys - all while ‘sleeping’ with eyes closed… 

Just pretending to zzzz, they will still select!

As tops, we will too, pretend to zzzz and then when pp approach to suck us?

we will conduct “audition” and selection interview before allowing them too…

2 hours ago, Secreto said:

Saw this also in 24kk ueno, there was a young bottom who just lied there sleeping with legs spread wide and throughout the night i think i saw at least 5 rounds of him getting banged by different guys - all while ‘sleeping’ with eyes closed… 

1 hour ago, QinWei said:

Just pretending to zzzz, they will still select!

As tops, we will too, pretend to zzzz and then when pp approach to suck us?

we will conduct “audition” and selection interview before allowing them too…

Hahaha… do we need to bring along CV and recommendation letters also?

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, cyr8x said:

Will be going to Tokyo for the first time.. what is a good place to experience onsen/bath house that's easy to go to in the city n not expensive? Doesn't have to be a gay place. Thanks 

https://thermae-yu.jp/user-guide/  This is in Kabukicho Shinjuku with real hotspring.  I've been to this one and the massage is really good too.

https://tokyo-toyosu.manyo.co.jp/languages/en/#pc_price  This is brand new next to Toyosu market but more than double the price.

Edited by alsf

Guest tokyo
On 2/26/2024 at 12:37 AM, Sparrow99 said:

Hi. I'm heading to Tokyo in the mid of May. Would appreciate if anyone can list out nice male-only hotel/hostel with good cruisy onsen bath 😋

you can find some information here Gay Hotel Tokyo

Guest tokyo
On 3/2/2024 at 5:45 PM, noobnobb said:

going on a solo trip to tokyo in mid april

any recommendations for hotel/hostel?

was looking at anshin oyado... but there are so many other options.. anyone can help?

you can find some information here Gay Hotel Tokyo

On 2/26/2024 at 12:37 AM, Sparrow99 said:

Hi. I'm heading to Tokyo in the mid of May. Would appreciate if anyone can list out nice male-only hotel/hostel with good cruisy onsen bath 😋

https://www.agoda.com/shinjuku-kuyakusho-mae-capsule-hotel/hotel/tokyo-jp.html

Very cheap, great location, onsen bath with plenty of young visitors both local and foreigners. Unfortunately the capsule isn't as comfy as the other places.

https://www.agoda.com/capsule-hotel-anshin-oyado-premier-tokyo-shinjuku-station/hotel/tokyo-jp.html

Great value for money, don't have to check in and out daily like other capsules, and offer all day free drinks and nightly meals. Many eye candies especially in the weekend.

On 3/14/2024 at 12:17 PM, QinWei said:

Anyone in jp now? how beautifully bloomed are the sakuras this yr?

sadly 

the forecast this year is too far off

https://www.japan-guide.com/sakura/

https://www.jrailpass.com/blog/japan-cherry-blossom-forecast

Sadly, not much yet ...

4 hours ago, 4Kix said:

Was in Tokyo last couple of weeks - want to clear up that 24Kaikan Ueno is not closed. They have some constructions going on with their exterior walls so there is scaffolding outside. But they are are very much open for business. image.thumb.png.ea911ace3367d697ae063baf3cec3290.png

Many thanks. 

This is helpful information.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.