Male HQ

Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest 2727

15 minutes ago, bonekaz said:

Hi guys, I'm planning a last minute trip to Tokyo in August during the National Day week. I've never been to Japan much less Tokyo, and I was wondering if you guys could recommend me some cheap homestay places or airbnbs that's not too far from the main city area? Or would you guys recommend staying away from the Shinjuku district?

Ueno area.. 

u will be pleased to know that Japan is not about just ueno or Tokyo, Hokkaido or Osaka/kansai etc

try Fukuoka/ Kyushu

2016 Ranking (2015 ranking, 2014 ranking)
01. Tokyo (01, 02)
02. Berlin (03, 14)
03. Vienna (02, 06)
04. Copenhagen (10, 01)
05. Munich (09, 08)
06. Melbourne (04, 03)
07. Fukuoka (12, 10)
08. Sydney (05, 11)
09. Kyoto (14, 09)
10. Stockholm (06, 04)
11. Vancouver (07, 15)
12. Helsinki (08, 05)
13. Zurich (10, 07)
14. Madrid (16, 17)
15. Hamburg (21, 20)
16. Lisbon (18, 22)
17. Düsseldorf (not ranked, not ranked)
18. Hong Kong (19, 13)
19. Barcelona (24, 21)
20. Singapore (13, 16)
21. Amsterdam (20, 19)
22. Auckland (17, 12)
23. Honolulu (not ranked, not ranked)
24. Portland (25, 23)
25. Montréal (not ranked, not ranked)

Guest First Timer

Anyone got experience share for Tokyo? I will be there during 7 July-11July, would like to check any sauna, spa, hot spring, massage or place for fun??

Thanks for all the comments. I had a great time in Tokyo. One bar which I would recommend is Goal - its very close to Leo Lounge - dont know the exact address but there is big sign that you can see from the street, and its on the 2nd floor. The master there is Kedo who speaks english and is very friendly. The bar staff - Kenuske and Hiro are awesome and very friendly as well - I ended up going there 3 times within a week. Went to Leo Lounge as well and a couple of other places, but liked Goal the best. Did not make it to 24 Kaikan Ueno, but went to 24 Kaikan Shinjuku since it was close by - did not care for it too much as it did not have my type there. Other than that it was good.

I recently came back from Tokyo and stay quite a distance away from the epicentre. That's my regret. Next time will definitely try to stay nearer to Shinjuku. This time, I went to 24 Kaiken twice. Once to the Ueno branch on Thursday night. The other time was to the Shinjuku branch on Saturday afternoon, around 3pm.

The trip to Shinjuku was better. Unsure if it's because of the day (it being a Saturday) but the guys I hooked with with completely my type. 

Allow me to describe one memorable experience I had with a Japanese guy. I was waiting in the corridor outside the common rooms, when I decided to go into one of the rooms.

Then I say this tall, lanky yet muscled Japanese. He was tan and handsome and I was swooning. He walked towards me, but when he saw me, he stepped onto the mattress and laid down. Since there was no one around, I also laid down beside him and see if he walked away. He didn't, closed his eyes and pretended to sleep. For a couple of seconds, I didn't do anything. But when I was sure no one was around, I leaned over and licked his gorgeous tanned nipples. Immediately, he groaned softly. Then when he reached with one arm to touch my neck, I leaned towards his groin and sucked him. I was hidden underneath the blanket and he groaning "komochi" repeatedly. OMG, he was perfectly formed. And I could not stop carrassing his muscular thick thighs. I kept thinking how lucky I was to have taken the chance to lay down beside him. Luckily I wasn't shy and took the chance. I blew him for a long time, thoroughly enjoying myself all this while. I felt that someone must have stepped on the mattress to take a peek but because my upper body was underneath the blanket, that person couldn't see me (nor I him). Meanwhile, my anata was groping my ass and trying to finger my little chrysanthemum. While still blowing him, I passed him a small bottle of lube and the condom. I could not stop examaning his cock, his balls and his thighs. His thighs were something. Then he stopped me and spoke in Japanese to me. I said "Eh-goh hanaseh-maskah? or Do you speak English?" And he said, let's go to another room. I agree that the place was bright, so he was perhaps embarrassed. That's how, despite being underneath the thick blanket, I could still have a great time examining him so thoroughly.

We proceeded to the next room which was significantly darker. We found a clean empty lower bunk and proceed to kiss, suck and just made love. It must have last for hours. He was groaning "komochi" while I continue blowing him and I really enjoyed myself. People walked by and poked their heads in but never once interrupted us. This is something I have long admired the Japanese. They leave people alone. They chose to visually enjoy or walk on by to seek their own target. Very considerate people. 

At one point both of us were sitting facing each other. My legs wrapped around his waist while he suckled my nipple. I arch my back and was so grateful for this trip. I almost didn't want to 24 Kaiken that Saturday, because the Ueno one was quite boring. Boy, was I glad. 

Edited by superflawless

Thanks peeps for the tips! I've booked my flights and accommodations for a Kyoto and Tokyo solo trip between 8 - 14 August. Airbnb places and prices are quite good and cheap! 

It's my first time to Japan, and I think I'm probably going to chill and do some sightseeing in Kyoto, so let me know if you guys have some must-sees/must-dos? 

I'm probably gonna do some sightseeing and touristy stuff in Japan too, but I do wanna check out a gogo bar/nightclub and hit up the saunas there. Any particular ones to recommend other than 24 Kaiken? I'm the kind to go for slightly meatier guys haha.  

I visited a gay sauna in Tokyo.

The facilities alone, were an eye-opener.

There were 7 or 8 floors, with

space-capsule showers on the 7th floor(VIP lodging), accessible via lift, for total privacy and comfort, for that indulgent private shower experience.

And an unsheltered roof-top over-looking an interesting cemetery.

Edited by BFwanted

Guest Steamed
5 hours ago, BFwanted said:

space-capsule showers on the 7th floor(VIP lodging), accessible via lift, for total privacy and comfort, for that indulgent private shower experience.

Name and address please !!!

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 9:30 AM, BFwanted said:

vip or normal lodging?

Vip means close to a hotel suite?

On 27/06/2016 at 4:27 PM, superflawless said:

We proceeded to the next room which was significantly darker. We found a clean empty lower bunk and proceed to kiss, suck and just made love. It must have last for hours. He was granning komochi while I continue blowing him and I really enjoyed myself. People walked by and poked their heads in but never once interrupted us. This is something I have long admired the Japanese. They leave people alone. They chose to visually enjoy or walk on by to seek their own target. Very considerate people. 

The lower bunk usually is a bit difficult to go in and easier to peek. Good choice made.

If it was done on those low beds (without any upper bunk), the one sitting up will feel many hands touching him, and many guys will sit around the couple watching.

But normally only those who feel kinky and like to be watched and touched will do it on the beds, so an unspoken rule for private time is to do it at the bunks.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest Osaka Visitor

I'm thinking of spending the night at a sauna instead of a hostel to save money, since I plan to check out the sauna anyway. I don't plan to get a private room, just sleep in the common area. Is this a good idea? Will I actually be able to get some sleep once I'm done having fun?

Guest Nipponpaint
On 7/8/2016 at 6:11 PM, Jim Tan said:

Anyone can suggest where I can go to gay sex shop in Tokyo?

Thank you very much~

There is an adult shop called Adult Garage in Ueno station.

It is almost beside aYoshinoya 

data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x46f98132be849619!8

Guest Japan Visitor
On 9.7.2016 at 5:26 PM, Guest Osaka Visitor said:

I'm thinking of spending the night at a sauna instead of a hostel to save money, since I plan to check out the sauna anyway. I don't plan to get a private room, just sleep in the common area. Is this a good idea? Will I actually be able to get some sleep once I'm done having fun?

On Friday and Sunday nights, the saunas are full and it would be difficult to sleep, you will be often disturbed. Otherwise, you can sleep - but somebody may still touch you.

55 minutes ago, Guest Japan Visitor said:

On Friday and Sunday nights, the saunas are full and it would be difficult to sleep, you will be often disturbed. Otherwise, you can sleep - but somebody may still touch you.

isn't that the whole point?
Who appreciating a good sleep will bunk themselves in saunas?
Saunas are meant to be saunas

Guest Osaka Visitor
3 hours ago, Guest Japan Visitor said:

Thanks for the info. I thought Saturday nights would be most happening. Think I will check out Daikichi on Friday night and Hokuoukan on Sunday night.

Guest Osaka Visitor
2 hours ago, lovehandle said:

isn't that the whole point?
Who appreciating a good sleep will bunk themselves in saunas?
Saunas are meant to be saunas

Agree. But after a few nights in the sauna I will need some proper sleep. Some saunas have private cabins that can be locked, so can sleep inside, but does not seem to be the case for Japan?

Guest guest
10 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

in sg, I don't like it when just 1 person locked themselves in the room and own the whole room, there is not enugh rooms

Ppl talk about Japan, u talk about sing?  Xiao ahhhh

Guest Osaka Visitor
4 hours ago, lovehandle said:

in sg, I don't like it when just 1 person locked themselves in the room and own the whole room, there is not enugh rooms

Fair point, though in my experience (somewhere else) there really was no shortage of rooms. So wanted to know the situation in Osaka.

1 hour ago, Guest Osaka Visitor said:

Fair point, though in my experience (somewhere else) there really was no shortage of rooms. So wanted to know the situation in Osaka.

Hi!
if that is the case u may wan to consider booking a room , but not all saunas have that options , only bigger ones like 24Kaikan etc have it

U r going to Osaka only, hope to hear from yyour experience one day!

On 01/11/2015 at 0:53 AM, zzzzzzzz said:

Any cruisy Onsen in Tokyo?

onsen are not really cruisy places but you can meet people and i have hooked up with str8 guys who are keen and brought them to my hotel room.  they are typically str8 guys who just want a free bj so dun expect much in terms of romancing or foreplay.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Hun Lee
2 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

onsen are not really cruisy places but you can meet people and i have hooked up with str8 guys who are keen and brought them to my hotel room.  they are typically str8 guys who just want a free bj so dun expect much in terms of romancing or foreplay.

Mind sharing the story of how it all happened? How did you know they were gonna be receptive to your advances? =) 

Guest Backpacking
On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 6:53 AM, alvinkhtfp said:

I dint use jr rail pass due to after calculating.. is more expensive than normal pass.. except you need use the train go far in short period.. for three weeks, you can use normal pass + night bus to Tokyo from Osaka.

Last year I spent 2 weeks for Kyoto, Osaka & Tokyo.

For between Kyoto & Osaka, can used KTP. It's also cover to,Kobe, Nara & Himeiji

Hi,

Thank you for the tip. Mind explaining more in details? For example,

1) where can we take the night buses, which bus company is good enough? How long is the journey?

2) what is KTP?

Thank you. =)

9 hours ago, Guest Backpacking said:

Hi,

Thank you for the tip. Mind explaining more in details? For example,

1) where can we take the night buses, which bus company is good enough? How long is the journey?

2) what is KTP?

Thank you. =)

I use willer express, can online purchase the bus ticket.. Early bird more cheaper.. all info inside.

refer to below link: willerexpress.com/st/3/en/pc/buspass/?mid=157

KTP is Kansai Thru Pass, is cover Kansai... I used it when I move from Kyoto to Osaka & go Nara at the same day. Go Kobe... Himeiji

Guest Japan Visitor
On 11.7.2016 at 0:45 AM, Guest Osaka Visitor said:

Thanks for the info. I thought Saturday nights would be most happening. Think I will check out Daikichi on Friday night and Hokuoukan on Sunday night.

Sorry, I meant Saturday nights, just a typo...

On 12/07/2016 at 1:31 PM, kimlo777 said:

WOW!! I dint know can be like that!!!

Going to give a try!

On 7/12/2016 at 3:38 PM, Guest Hun Lee said:

Mind sharing the story of how it all happened? How did you know they were gonna be receptive to your advances? =) 

I was the a local onsen in Ueno.  Was dipping in the hot pool and noticed a 30-something Jap guy sitting opposite me.  He looked at me in the eye and we acknowledged each other's presence with smiles.  Then he started speaking in Jap and I apologised that I didn't understand.  So he asked in his halting English where I was from etc and we engaged in a conversation until the other guys in the hot pool left.  Then he asked if I had tried the sauna - we then ended in the sauna which was empty.  He slept on the upper deck and I sat on the lower deck.  His body was just below my eye level.  As we continued speaking I kept looking at his dick which was flaccid.  He then asked if I like what I saw.  I smiled and gave him a wink.  Then he suggested going to his office which was just round the corner.

All in sex is fair.

6 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

I was the a local onsen in Ueno.  Was dipping in the hot pool and noticed a 30-something Jap guy sitting opposite me.  He looked at me in the eye and we acknowledged each other's presence with smiles.  Then he started speaking in Jap and I apologised that I didn't understand.  So he asked in his halting English where I was from etc and we engaged in a conversation until the other guys in the hot pool left.  Then he asked if I had tried the sauna - we then ended in the sauna which was empty.  He slept on the upper deck and I sat on the lower deck.  His body was just below my eye level.  As we continued speaking I kept looking at his dick which was flaccid.  He then asked if I like what I saw.  I smiled and gave him a wink.  Then he suggested going to his office which was just round the corner.

not bad using body language, good that you still can recognise him when he is on the upper deck

Wow, u did it with him at his office? not at the 24KK sauna?

There is also a gay friendly Onsen across the street of Oimachi station. I have been there a few times before and many gays around. Although hard to technically do anything, I have seen a few hand jobs in a "soda pop" style bath and also the outdoors salt room where guys like to show off their cocks. Just a disclaimer- it's not a gay sauna but if you are lucky you may have some show and tell and maybe more! 

I heard that there was so much gay activity before that the establishment decided to turn off the soda pop bubbles by 7pm, so I suggest to get there 3-7pm for maxium play time. 

Oops- the name of the Onsen is Ofuro no Osama- "the King of bath". Located across the street near Hankyu department store. From the station cross the street and head right until you see 2 escalators up. (MOS Cafe below) The Onsen is on the 3rd floor. Take shoes off, pay entrance fee and you are good to go. Make sure you shower before. Hope you guys enjoy!

On 7/17/2016 at 8:26 PM, lovehandle said:

not bad using body language, good that you still can recognise him when he is on the upper deck

Wow, u did it with him at his office? not at the 24KK sauna?

Yes we couldn't do it at the public onsen.  His office was about 1/2 a kilometer round the corner and he had the key to his office which was shut for the day. We did it in the conference room.

All in sex is fair.

On 7/30/2016 at 6:46 PM, lovehandle said:

wow! I can imagine if he is on a highrise building and u looked down to see the nite scenes/streets of Tokyo!

unfortunately his office was on the 9th level so not much of scene. anyway i was too absorbed in the love-making to even look out the window.

All in sex is fair.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TG Admirer

Hi everyone. I've visited Tokyo before and am a huge admirer of crossdressers :) Previoulsy a monthly party hosted for CDs and their fans was hosted by Propoganda but I understand it no longer takes place :( Anyone know of similar parties or places to meet up? Thank you :)

On 7/9/2016 at 11:26 PM, Guest Osaka Visitor said:

I tried it once and I would suggest this: Please bring ear plugs. Because the snoring can be so loud that falling asleep would be difficult.

No one will bother you though. If anyone touches you and you don't like, just mumble something and push their hands aside. They will leave you alone.

If you want to sleep in the common room, please "chop" your preferred space long before, so that you can find one that is dark and quiet.

Have fun. 

• G_M changed the title to Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.