Male HQ

Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest 2727

I do not know about this movie house.

However I do know the subway trains have lots of happenings like rubbing dicks against ass & someone feeling your crotch when you are all packed together like sardines during rush hour in the morning. Usually on the first and last cars.. on the routes leading into CBD like Marunouchi and Ginza. My Jap friend told me it's his kick to start the day :)

Do note however, there are some trains in the mornings where the first few cars are only for women (err.. real ones)!

An earlier query: sushi on wheels.. there's lots of such small eateries around Shinjyuku train station... near Prince Hotel.. very affordable, and fresh too. I used to load up at these joints before hitting the gym.

lazyone or anyone can assist

i heart there is a famous 500 yen movie house near ueno station, while it is screening hetro AV, there are many office workers there having sex.

it is in the basement but i couldnt find.

any clear address or instructions on finding that place?

I have been to the cinema once on a Sat afternoon. It is pretty packed with people but rather run-down and dirty. People were touching and having oral fun in the cinema. Also, it is pretty a bright place and the crowd, generally, are those in their late 30s to 60s.

To get there, you can take the subway train or JR to Ueno Station. Thereafter, head towards the direction to the Ueno Skylinear Train Station (where trains from Narita Airport will terminate). Along the footpath, before reaching the station, you will see a public toilet.. which is pretty cruisy after work as well).

After you have headed past the entrance of the Skylinear Train Station, move straight and you will reach a traffic light junction with a small road on the right. Turn in this small road and at the end of it (around 2 min walk), you will see a building with movie screening posters. Walk down the stairs to basement. Purchase a 500Yen ticket at the vending machine and then hand the ticket to the usher at the door. Once inside, it is up to you to have fun.

Do note that, as far as i know, the theatre is operational only in daytime and early evening only. Hope this info is useful.

thanx gpfun, will take that in mind

for those who are new, the 500 yen movie house is a popular hunt for office exec who rushed in for a lunch time quickie or after work fun.

if your taste are those str8 looking men in office attire, this is one place to consider...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

It's true my friend always like to tell me his Tokyo tour sex stories. He says watch handsome jap uncles get fxxked already worth many times Thailand shows. This one can see close the uncles faces moaning. They are like enjoy letting people use them like free pros like punishing themselves for being notti.

To get there, you can take the subway train or JR to Ueno Station. Thereafter, head towards the direction to the Ueno Skylinear Train Station (where trains from Narita Airport will terminate). Along the footpath, before reaching the station, you will see a public toilet.. which is pretty cruisy after work as well).

After you have headed past the entrance of the Skylinear Train Station, move straight and you will reach a traffic light junction with a small road on the right. Turn in this small road and at the end of it (around 2 min walk), you will see a building with movie screening posters. Walk down the stairs to basement. Purchase a 500Yen ticket at the vending machine and then hand the ticket to the usher at the door. Once inside, it is up to you to have fun.

with some pieces of vestige memories from what i know abt Ueno vincinity, am now trying to make a mental map of that place.

map will be unleashed next time i am there.....

would the crazygolfer shares the sort of free stay in Tokyo? I am interesting into this kind of infroramtion. I know some airports can make quite a good subsitution to a low cost hotel, but Narata airport is out.

I don’t think if there is free accommodation in Tokyo, as mentioned by Lazyone and other there is other way to stay ‘cheap’ like check-in in sauna, but there is no free lah.

However, there is free makan as I mentioned in earlier thread, just roaming the basement supermarket of many department stores, where they offered free sample of food which portion could fill-up the stomach after hoping from one to the other and must be 'thick skin' too and must have plenty of time too.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

• 3 months later...
Guest zushi marina
Cool.. any idea where is it? I will be going to Tokyo end of the month and would love to go to the beach to take a look, haha...

I heard the host saying "Zushi Marina".

Use google to search for "Zushi Marina".

Cool.. any idea where is it? I will be going to Tokyo end of the month and would love to go to the beach to take a look, haha...

I heard the host saying "Zushi Marina".

Use google to search for "Zushi Marina".

Not sure whether it's 'Zushi Marina':

http://www.surf-forecast.com/breaks/ZushiMarina.shtml

In the google, it was mentioned 'Utsumi Beach' instead:

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/35664

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

wud we be happy if some kaypohs also secretly film us at...say..FRB and post it up?? :angry:

Oh yeah, maybe we should inform reporter from STOMP (Straits Times Online Mobile Print) to do it ? :unsure::blink:

hahaha this reminded me of a taiwanese "reality" show hosted by 183 club's Ming Dao, which he would be excited at every single thing but never do his homework properly.

there was once he claimed that Malaysia's Rafflesia flower is the devil man-eating flower :P

now coming back to this video, well they only managed to capture 3 naked men walking, for all we knew, they might be str8 folks. i meant there are str8 men that are exhibitionist. In a remote beach, and if you forgotten to bring your swiming attire, you might be prompted to do some skin tanning mah.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, my planned visit to Tokyo is still on the card (unless something dramatic happens) and I hope to meet up with Andy when I am there. :D Been reading up about Tokyo and these are short excerpts taken from Her World (yes, I read my sister copy of HW):

1. Prowl the streets of Shinjuku at night and the movie Lost In Translation comes alive. This famous business and shopping district buzzes at all hours- the Shinjuku Station handles close to two million passengers a day! Bars, clubs, art, food ,electronics, funky teens and homeless all coverage in this one amazing spot.

2. Get wonderful souvenirs... at the oldest temple in Tokyo, the Asakusa Kannon Temple. Browse thru the entire row of hole-in-the-wall shops that sell trinkets, geisha dolls and other Jap craft like handmade clogs and fans and come back to a store you like.

3. Chill out at Odaiba... a waterfront area that has everything from mega shopping malls to great food and entertainment. When the suns ets, the night view of the Rainbow Bridge is somethiing to behold.

4. Window-shop at Roppongi Hills... and feel like a tia tai (ahem... I mean towkay) for a day. The Orchard Rd of Tokyo was completed in 2003 by the weathly Mori family with the intl fashion houses, haute cuisine and hip-to-the-hilt clubs, this is one part of Tokyo that panders to the upmarket set.

5. Head to the Tsukiji Market.... at 5am to see tuna auctions going at insane prices (one dealer paid a record $35,000 for a single tuna fish!). There are good eateries in this area serving some excellent sashimi too.

I remember watching a travel show where they featured a very cute chubby auctioner 'dancing' as he rattled off the price in Tsukiji- much like a dancing traffic police in BKK (although I have yet to see one :oops: ). Andy, which of the above recommendation is a must-do and which one can forget?

Guest ceason

First of all, welcome to Tokyo, Erection Day!

Thought I'd give u some updates on the Tokyo sights:

- Asakusa to me is a must. Personally, I feel it gives you a different feel compared to the metropolitan areas like Shinjuku, Shibuya or Ginza. Asakusa in comparison has a more "traditional" feel to it. Yet, the long stretch of stalls leading up to the famous Sensoji temple can be pretty interesting for 1st time visitors. Besides, Ni Yon Kaikan and Oban can both be found in Asakusa, so why would any PLUs wanna miss this exciting place?

- Odaiba is also a great place to visit. Besides the breath-taking rainbow bridge, you can find a Statue of Liberty replica, the famous Fuji TV Building, the ferriswheel, Toyota mega showroom (for those car lovers!) etc. If you don't have too much time to go visit the outskirts, perhaps you will be interested to visit the Oedo Onsen Monogatari. This is some sort of an onsen theme park (no rides lah). A bit costly (approx 3000 yen for the entrance), but worth a visit if you want a taste of hot spring without having to travel too far.

- Yes, Roppongi Hills is the place to go for shopping branded stuff. But recently, with the opening of Tokyo Midtown, Roppongi Hills no longer has the monopoly on high class shopping! This place is huge, but be warned: prices are not cheap here!

- Errr...don't waste your energy to wake up at 5am. Though I've never tried it out before, but as far as I know, the fish auction is no longer opened for tourists.

Personally, I feel it gives you a different feel compared to the metropolitan areas like Shinjuku, Shibuya or Ginza. Asakusa in comparison has a more "traditional" feel to it.

Before I first visited Asakusa 15 years ago, I always had this impression of Japanese, from what I saw in Singapore - Liang Court/Daimaru, Shenton Way, etc, being wealthy, well-dressed, well-groomed, clean, suave, high-class, so on and so forth. What a revelation it was. You can see the lower-class side of Japan there together with the poor and homeless, shady characters, street urchins, ah bengs, old transvestites, gangsters.......... And during days of summer, their dressing is nowhere more well-dressed than our SG compatriots, or Chinatown uncles. :lol:

Besides, Ni Yon Kaikan and Oban can both be found in Asakusa, so why would any PLUs wanna miss this exciting place?

Any PLU, who is not into uncles + oldies? :D For die-hard "archaelogists", it is definitely a must-see. But if you are a sucker (no pun intended) for higher class stuff, make your way to and rub shoulders and more at the many Shimbashi pubs. :D

PS: The last time I was at 24 Asakusa 2 yrs ago, it was more like a playground for the aging cross-dressers or Mr Ladies if you will, and their fetish suitors. :lol: They even converted rooms for some of them to provide "esthetic" services, as they are called in Japan, you know beauty, facials, and massage, etc.

我有煙但係邊個有火。。。

Guest ceason

Ha ha, no lah, I'm not a Japanese lah. But currently working in Tokyo. Have been here for the past 10 months or so.

It's true that you will find the occassional homeless and working class men in Asakusa, but hey, you get that in any big cities all over the world. What I meant was that Asakusa is very different from the Shibuyas and Shinjukus. It has many traditional Japanese shops there. At least you get to see a little bit more of the tradtional Jap culture in Asakusa, which you probably won't find in Shinjuku.

As for 24 Kaikan, yes, it's true that there are many cross-dressers there. Personally, they are not my type too. But still, I get to see many quality men there, so who cares if there are cross-dressers there? If they are not your type, just stay away lor! Yes, I am a 100% archeologist, so perhaps that's why I find Asakusa so charming! Ha ha. If you are not an archeologist, then better stick to 24 Kaikan in Shinjuku lor.

As for bars, Shinbashi, Ueno and Asakusa are filled with bars catered for "archeologists". But, to be honest, the hit rate can be pretty bad if you can't converse in Jap. Occassionally, you might meet someone who can speak some English. But I t hink most of the Japs will find it too taxing to converse in English that they'd rather hook up with someone else! :P

Of course, all these are just my personal opinion. Not everyone may agree. It's up to each person to explore the excitement and beauty of Tokyo. That's where the real fun is!

Dear ED,

We 'chatted' quite a bit, either here or other private messages. So we must meet :P , if u have time ;)

Just a note. Take a boat ride from asakusa to odaiba. my suggestion on this is as follows: go in the morning to asakusa, walk till u drop then take the last ferry at ard 4.30pm to odaiba to enjoy the nite scenes over there.

I heard alot abt Tsukiji Market but i havent been there :P . nevertheless, it is also under the must go place too.

Of course I'd like to meet up with you. You'd probably introduce some hunky Japanese hunks to me right? :D At the moment, my sis and I are still thinking whether we should go on a package tour or just do free-and-easy. Been told that it's pretty easy to get around the capital even for people like us who know only two or three Japanese words (of course I've improving with your 'A Jap A day thread' :D ). So ceason is your friend- haha. Good to read his well-written contribution so far- hope to read more.

It's a well known fact that the Japanese are snappy and even outlandish dressers. Are you guys becoming like them also? I suppose it's important to dress well there. Andy, when you go to work, do you dress like a Comme des Garcons model? :D

Hi ED,

i recommend free and easy if u have time. i.e. time to do some research bf coming. ya, his command of language (except jap, is better than me, ;) )

i am already a 王女, so no matter what i dress, i look like model. :P just kidding.

Dress or maybe first impression is impt, but to me inner qualities is above all.

Anyway, many japanese dressed well and they look gd on the outside... but, when both of u go to the hotel, they strip and u see, u wished u can go home immediately. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Went to library and borrowed a dvd about TOKYO- lonely planet 6 degree. Very interesting off-beat look into some strange colourful characters there. Among the kooky people and places highlights are Dr Nakamats- the most prolific inventer in the world having invented close to 2000 inventions to his name (including the floppy), a photographer who latest project is taking pictures of people pointing up to the sky as if they spotted an UFO above, a fish monger who sing in a band in a nightclub and dishes out tuna sushi at the same time, capsule hotel, shinto shrine, maids cafe and singing minstrels.

I am most intrigued with the capsule hotel. This mini capsule space where you can rent for a night to sleep over- is it really popular there? The hotel even has got a large sauna and wash area . I wonder if anyone has got experience sleeping in a capsule hotel before? :D

Went to library and borrowed a dvd about TOKYO- lonely planet 6 degree. Very interesting off-beat look into some strange colourful characters there. Among the kooky people and places highlights are Dr Nakamats- the most prolific inventer in the world having invented close to 2000 inventions to his name (including the floppy), a photographer who latest project is taking pictures of people pointing up to the sky as if they spotted an UFO above, a fish monger who sing in a band in a nightclub and dishes out tuna sushi at the same time, capsule hotel, shinto shrine, maids cafe and singing minstrels.

I am most intrigued with the capsule hotel. This mini capsule space where you can rent for a night to sleep over- is it really popular there? The hotel even has got a large sauna and wash area . I wonder if anyone has got experience sleeping in a capsule hotel before? :D

Yap, i heard of the mini capsule hotels bf. there is one in ueno which has sauna facilities and sometimes u can encounter PLUs there too. an acquaintance of mine picked up someone in the hotel and both of them did it in the small capsule... :rolleyes:

In Life Travel yesterday, the reveiwer listed 5 things to do while in Tokyo

'. Do be brazen. Even if a restaurant looks very 'insider' with no English menus to speak of (or, sometimes, no menus at all), the stafff are usually polite to a fault and will tolerate your efforts at miming and pointing to other people's food in a bid to order.

2. Do be frivolous. There's something interesting at almost every corner, so dont make a beeline from one sight to the next without being aware of your surroundings and miss the kawaii bottles in the vending machines and the mocha-tanned, bleached-blonde teens busy dreaming up the next world-conquering fashion trend.

3. Do wander down dark alleys. The best shops, from bars to fashion outlets tend to lie away from the main avenues and reside in inconspicous corners.

4. Do indulge in your obsessive-compulsive tendencies. From rare records to custom-made sports gear, Tokyo caters to almost every niche hobby with a staggering amount of style and detail.

5. Do pinch you pennies (not penises ah, please take note :D ). Even though it's notoriously expensive city, Tokyo can actually be more enjoyable if you're watching your budget. Even the most ordinary, cheap food stand is likely to provide excellent food and some of the most iconic Tokyo experiences, like wandering the Tzukiji fish market, are completely free of charge. '

Even the most ordinary, cheap food stand is likely to provide excellent food and some of the most iconic Tokyo experiences, like wandering the Tzukiji fish market, are completely free of charge. '

I read some times ago that the Tzukiji Fishmarket is closed to public or tourists , not sure whether the info is still valid or not updated? :unsure:

A friend of mine visited it recently.. and akated i think went there too during his trip here. dont think it is closed to public/tourist. ;)

Thanks for the clarification, Andy.

An interesting article in Digital Life on keitai denwa (mobile phone) culture in Japan.

'Daily sounds remind me constantly that I am in Japan: primary school kids and their rukus-filled morning walks to school, cutesy jingles set on permanent playback loops in supas (supermarkets), rowdy greetings from the chef whe you enter a ramen eatery, and the monotonous voice of the densha (train) driver announcing the next stop.

Less frequently, however, do I hear the presence of the mobile phone user. When the users are heard, in public areas at least, the conversations are usually brief and hushed, and seldom preceded by noisy ringtones.

Given the Japanese propensity to minimise yakking on the keitai in pubilc, particularly while riding in public transport, text messaging is popular. The first image of the Japanese mobile phone user that comes to mind is that of office commuter or a schoolgirl making rapid taps on the keitai, sending mailru (they dont call it SMS). Then, there are high school students who send text messages while cycling. Their eyes are always on the screen- it's up to you to dodge them, not the reverse. On rainy days, particularly acrobatic teens juggle an umbrella too.' -Mike Lee, Digital Life

Hmm... so much we can learn from the Japanese esp in their consideration when using mobile phone in public- none of those loud blaring annoying music tunes set to maximum volume that kids are so fond of 'sharing' with us on the train or bus. :swear: But please refrain from learning how to send sms while riding a bicycle while also juggling an umbrella on a rainy day. :D

ED,

talking abt 携帯電話 (Handphones),

The handphone here can be used for anything now... listen to music(can put in micro SD card), watch TV programs(This is free), do navigation, Act as 'E-linked Card', surf the internet, do video comms(something like Webcam comms), capture short videos...

How is it back in singapore....... long long time neverber use singapore handphone liao

Singapore very backward lah. Most of them use their phone only for calls or sms. Very boring. The more adventurous one will occasionally take video (sometime nude pictures of themselves in compromising postions :D ) or like Nokia 95 use it as a secondary navigatiion tool. Most of them here will irritate the hell out of you with their horrible ring tone. Worse, they will play their latest mp3 songs on their tinny loudspeaker for all of us to 'enjoy'. We still have a lot of catching up to do with the Japanese and Korean when it comes to the latest mobile technology and its potential uses.

Just saw the news about the strong earthquake and its after effects felt in places like Tokyo. Andy, hope your part of area is ok. :D

'An earthquake struck central Japan near Niigata, toppling houses, causing a fire at a nuclear power plant and suspending bullet train services. Five people were killed and more than 500 were injured, NHK television reported.

The magnitude 6.8 quake, centered off the Japan Sea coast, triggered a tsunami warning that was later lifted, the country's meteorological agency said on its Web site. The quake's epicenter was about 250 kilometers (155 miles) northwest of Tokyo, where buildings swayed for several minutes around 10:15 a.m.

NHK showed images of houses with collapsed roofs, cracked highways and a train carriage derailed at a station in the coastal city of Kashiwazaki' -Bloomberg

I dont know what an earthquake tremor felt like. Last year when I was in Taipei, a supposedly strong earthquake measuring 5. something ritcher scale was felt in the capital. At that time, I was under the hot shower and didnt feel a thing at all. But all the rest of the tour group all drama mamas- said got felt tremors and all. :D

Thanks ED.

The weekend was a gloomy one, with typhoon and the earthquake.

I was told that if one is caught in an serious quake.. it is difficult to survive even u carried out the precautions. e.g. turning off the gas supply, hiding under the table, etc.

I felt the tremor but i was asleep and ignored it...lol

Anyway, fortunately this quake has only few causalities this time.

ED, i watched Harry potter on mon.(was hoilday here as well) and it was also dark.. dark..

Another POKEmON movie. haha. the tickets sell faster than harry.

Andy, are you one of the audience at the Pokemon movie? :D Dont shy, can tell us. hehe. Didnt know Pokemon was made into a movie. Read in today papar that the Japanese movie version of Journey to The West with Katori Shingo is quite popular in the theatres there. Did you see that also?

Oiii ! ED :P

I didnt go for pokeMOn, haha. but there is another animation which i think is not showing in singapore.. it is call anpan men. anpan is the tao sa pao.. thinking of watching it. :lol:

I dont like the casts for The journey to the west (Japanese version) . actually they started with the drama of Journey to the west, jap version, but it is kind of crappy. ;)

Do u really write for the papers? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.