Male HQ

Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest 2727

Nice photos. Btw, Andy, are you trying to tell us that you cruise the yellow team on that shiny bicycle in your anPan man uniform??? :D:D:D Just kidding lah. I thought the kids in the yellow jerseys very cute.

How do one attach pix in the post ah? Next time I go BKK can also take pix and share it with people here.

Andy, pardon my answering it. Get a photobucket.com account like Andy did, upload those pics there and (img)(/img) to it. And no, Andy didn't wear anPan uniform to cycle to the football match. He cycled to the match, with pompom and all. Number 24 actually fell in love with Andy at first sight and gave him the AnPan doll personally at halftime. So lomantic-neh!

google areanpull

Read this excellent article in Weekend Today by a Sporean student studying in Japan.

'AFTER working for nearly eight years and having passed the Big Three-O, I decided it was time to pursue my 10-year dream. So, I packed my bags and changed into my "school uniform" this time last year to study the Japanese language in Tokyo. A year has since passed and I made a short trip home during the summer vacation. The minute I stepped onto Singapore soil, a sense of claustrophobia swept over me. Suddenly, the island in which I had grown up seemed to feel small and enclosed. And when I realised I would be returning home for good next year, I felt depressed, even though I looked forward to be among friends and family again.

It is not just about heading back to the corporate grind; it is the way of life I will be leaving behind in Tokyo.Japan has so much more to offer. Clubs are open until 5am, while trains start running around the same time

Andy, have you been prowling the men's restroom lately? :D Reason I asked is because of this mysterious 'donator' who has been leaving neatly packaged envelopes full of cash at men's restroms since June. 'The money has come with identical letters asking people to do good deeds'. Now for those who want the next batch of giveaways, the place to look is their mailboxes. 'Residents of a Tokyo apartment building are baffled after a total of 1.81 million yen ($23,130) was found in 18 mailboxes as of last Sat'. But the cash drop-offs are not always so neat. 'Last Wed, bills worth 900,000 yen were inexplicably seen 'falling; from above in front of a convenient store'. How come such thing dont happen in Spore? :D

The Ueno 500yen Cinema is famous and more often than not packed with people.

Recently, i found another one which is definately a PLU place.

Many in 30s to 40s and some 50s-60s

Mostly salary men.

Kurara eigakan

Located near tokyo Dome.

I went there during wkday and before 7pm its cost 900yen. after 7 pm it costs 700yen.

About 15~20 people...

I was surprised that a guy in his early 30s got F...ked on the chair.. :blink:

Hi guys... to avoid double posting, just to provide a link to a brief description of my recent trip. If you require detailed directions on how to get to some of the places mentioned in my posting. Do let me know.

My recent Tokyo Trip

That was a good update :thumb: Thanks !

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

'I was literally “attacked” when I was there.' - quote gpfun

Wow, it must have felt good to be 'mobbed' by the friendly gay patrons at the Tokyo saunas. So what do you think is it that attract them to you? You must be pretty good looking. :D Anyway, I enjoyed reading your report from Tokyo.

Thanks.. Hmm.. Dun think I was that good looking at all. Just pure lucky or maybe I am a new face there....

Guest ceason

gpfun: glad u enjoyed the trip. i am now kicking myself for missing all the fun on sunday!! flu or no flu, i'll join in all the activities in future!!

pls send my regards to my namesake :-)

gpfun: glad u enjoyed the trip. i am now kicking myself for missing all the fun on sunday!! flu or no flu, i'll join in all the activities in future!!

pls send my regards to my namesake :-)

Hahaha.. you better keep yourself in great shape to be able to take future great fun, haha...

Your namesake wants me to send his best regards to you too! :D

For those who wish to read about the Pride Parade in Tokyo, you can visit the following website for details.

Two thousand eight hundred LGBT persons and supporters marched down the streets of Tokyo on Saturday afternoon in the blistering summer heat, as the city celebrated its sixth Tokyo Pride Parade. A rare sight in the normally conservative business capital of Asia

For those of you who are thinking of travelling to Tokyo, there is a current promotion by JR company. For 3,500Yen, you can get to buy the Narita Express Train from Narita Airport to downtown station plus receive a stored-value card called Suica (similar to that of Ezlink Card used in Sg) with 2,000 Yen (including 500Yen deposit). This is quite a good deal considering that the train ticket on Narita Express Train costs around 3,300Yen. When you have finished using the Suica card, you can return to the customer service centre to obtain your 500 Yen deposit back. If not, you can keep the card as souvenir or for use during your next trip.

To learn more about this promo, you can click on the following website for details.

Hope that you will find this cost savings tip useful.

• 2 weeks later...

An interesting article for budget travelers. :D

'Even the most in-the-know travelers persist in believing that Tokyo is a destination only for the super-rich. But Tokyo can be less daunting if you know where to go and what to avoid. To save costs, I stayed in a capuseru hoteru or capsule hotel. .

Once you confirm your air ticket you'll want to buy a JR (Japan Railways) Rail Pass. JR runs about 70 per cent of all trains in Japan and all of the famous shinkansens or bullet trains. The JR Rail Pass allows you to ride any JR train for free with only a few small limitations. It pays for itself many times over.

A seven-day pass is usually less than $380. You can buy an exchange order and trade it in for the pass when you land in Japan. From there you merely show the pass at each ticket window and head out on your journey. The Rail Pass cannot be bought inside Japan, but exchange orders are available in Singapore.

Once you land at Narita Airport and change your Rail Pass at the well-marked window, you'll want to take the Narita Express since it's free with the pass. It will take you to Tokyo Station or Shinjuku station.

There are several choices of accommodation for the budget traveller. I sometimes use Toyoko-Inn.com. These start around US$50 ($75) a night and have an English website and hotels all around Japan.

A cheaper option is the youth hostel. You don't have to be young or a member, but it's even cheaper if you are. Membership is only around US$30 a year and can be bought at the Hostelling International website. To be included in the directory, hostels must meet high quality standards. Hostels in Tokyo are usually between US$30 and US$50 per person per night.

There is one type of "accommodation" that is cheaper and far more interesting, but there is one catch

About time. I think Abe has been rather unlucky too. Some of the problems that he faced was not entirely his fault, e.g. the pension fund issue blew up while he was the PM but I think the underlying problem has been there since forever.

Totally agree. Fumio does look super cute!! But somehow, I can never remember how to pronounce his name :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Another interesting article on the phone culture in the ever-fascinating Japan-

'DURING a recent work trip to Japan to attend the Tokyo Game Show, I had foolishly brought along a non-3G mobile phone that was not compatible with the networks there. Yes, clearly an ignorant mistake. In my defence, with the latest mobile phones landing on my desk every week, I grabbed one, mistakenly thinking it was 3G-enabled.

Usually dependent on emails, text messages and frantic, last-minute calls to meet deadlines, I felt like a modern-day, virtual Robinson Crusoe

More on Handphone etiquette in Japan/Tokyo.

The first/last carriage of the JR Yamanote line is well-known for PLU actions (though i have never experienced it bf :blink: ) and recently, spurred by some info. posted on a message board, I decided to be a little bit naughty :D .

Leaving the work place earlier than usual, I boarded the Yamanote line heading towards Shibuya, Shinjuku and Ikebukuro at around 9.30p.m. :oops: sidetracking

I thought I must post this very interesting article in today's ST from a student from Kyoto for Andy -

'Am I turning Japanese? Time to take this test'

'A year and a week ago, I moved to Kyoto. In true Japanese fashion, I marked the milestone by taking a test. The questions below have been floating around the internet in various forms for more than a decade and give you an idea of how you've adapted to life in the country. Acc to the quiz, you know you've been in Japan too long when"

-You find yourself bowing while talking on the phone (Guilty, well, you have to be polite, dont you?)

-You return the bow from the cash machine (Not guilty- havent met any cash machines that bowed to me.)

-You've forgotten how to tie shoelaces. (You have to remove your shoes so often in Japan that it makes more sense to wear the slip-on type. )

-You buy an individually wrapped potato in the supermarket (Not guilty. Nearly bought an individually wrapped banana though.)

-You think curry rice is food (But it is. And those bright red pickles that comes with it make up one of the two servings of vegetables you should eat every day.)

-You buy a potato-and-strawberry sandwich for lunch without cringing (Not guilty. But next month, who knows?)

-You really enjoy corn soup with your Big Mac (Not guilty. I dont enjoy corn soup with anything. But I bet miso soup would go nicely with a burger)

-You are outwardly appalled to see someone pour miso soup over rice but do it in private yourself (I do it in public.)

-You think it's all right to stick your head into a stranger's apartment to see if anybody's home (Not guilty. But i's not unusual in Japan for the foyer to be considered public space, so unless you want a door-todoor saleman to see what you look like in towel, keep your front door locked)

-You have discovered the sexual attraction of 'sailor outfit' school uniforms (Not guilty. Whew)

-You look forward to the p--nography reviews at midnight on Fuji TV (There are p--n reviews?)

-You dont think it's unusual for a lorry to play It's a Small World when backing up (Because it's a small world, afterall)

-You're arguing with someone about whether the green light of a traffic signal is actually blue... and you think it's blue. (Not guilty. unless you're speaking Japanese, in which case you have to say that it's blue despite its obvious undeniable, Kermit-worthy greeness)

-You wow to ganbarimasu before every single activity you engage in. (A word that means to persevere or to do one's best. I use it only for the semi-significant activitites)

-You find yourself apologisng at least three times per conversation (Not yet. Sorry, I'll try harder. Ganbarimasu.)

-You cant have your picture taken without your fingers forming the peace sign. (Not guilty. The day this happens is the day I book a flight back to Spore. A French classmate once asked my form teacher why so many Japanese made the peace sign when a camera was pointed at them. Her brow furrowed. 'Then what do you do in France when someone takes your picture?" she asked. 'Nothing! Just smile,' he saidd)

You find yourself asking all your foreign acquaintanaces what their blood types are (Not guilty. People are often categorised by blood type in Japan and, according to this system, those with O blood are outgoing, energetic and sociable. As an O+person who can go for days without talking to anyone, I have this to say "...")

- You use the 'slasher hand' and continuous bowing to make your way thru a crowd. (Guilty. This is how it's done: Stick one hand out in front of you, move it up and down as if gently karate-chopping the air and bow all the while. I dont know if Moses did this when parting the Red Sea, but I bet that it'd have worked)'

The Straits Times

I don’t write well but this is a brief update on Ueno garden:

Ueno Garden, i heard from a friend, has changed over the years. And the level of PLUs activity has reduced. I was there during an evening in summer to check out the current situation.

Following the detailed account written by OB several years back, I found myself at the flat hill top of Ueno garden. There was 0 activities except for a few homeless sleeping on the bench. Down the hill towards the baseball court, some construction is in progress and along this route there are some PLUs cruising..

070828_141558.jpg

No actions... Was a bit disappointed until i came across this area near the flat hill top

Most of the activities were concentrated behind the statue, in the forestation. All those standing/sitting ard the statue were waiting for their 'catch of the day'. Overall, there were only +/-10 people around the area. It was that when i spotted the SM MAN!!!

070828_141442.jpg

He was in his 50s, of normal physique, ard 160cm tall, clad in dark coat. What drew me to him was his exceutive daddy look. I looked and stared at him but, he does seems to be interested.. well.. I went on to survey the area.

The main age group was salary men in their 30s. And the level of activities was at its peaked from 7.30p.m- 10p.m.

One important thing to look out of is policemen. They do their routine checks around the area and they even go to extend of entering and combing the forestation behind the statue! It was a surprise because, it wasn’t such a practice in other cruising parks/toilets.

I was in the forestation when the police came.. some PLUs warned in a loud voice POLICE and everyone moved swiftly in the opposite direction- away from the police into the forestation. I was observing how the SM man, I saw earlier being tackled. He was tying himself up with a rope while being ‘raped’. The guy who was ‘raping’ this SM man was kind enough to help the SM man escape from the police raid. Otherwise, the poor SM man would really be in an awkward situation.

I was later told that the police would patrol that area on an hourly basis from late nite onwards

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

Sumida Park

---------------------

Across Sumida River near the famous 'Sperm' building lies another cruising area for PLUs.

126525_PC_L.jpg

I have brought some Singapore PLUs to tour that place. coz', so far among the parks i surveyed, THIS place is the most interesting. Gpfuns’ report would be found under the following link http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=4332&st=15

And I would just supplement his report.

This place is interesting because Jap Men (30s-40s, I think, I could really tell coz they have thick make-ups LOL) dressed as women would also come to serve their jap daddies every week end, without fail! They would come as a team and more often than not, in a Van. The van seems to serve as their ‘mobile play-house’.

Well, the small road which they park their van is on the right side of this entrance

070828_135219.jpg

The next picture shows one of the 'waiting area'. Guess this is the place for PLUs who like to know and see clearly who they are going to ‘play’ with. It is also an area for old-timers of the park to sit ard and chat.

070828_135152.jpg

A fellow PLU friend of mine told me that this place looks like the old fort road(?) when I lead him into the main playground of the park (see below)

070828_135033.jpg

The above is the ‘entrance’ to the ‘play’ ground. And the following pic captures part of what the ‘play’ area is like.

070828_135003.jpg

It was in the forestation where I found the SM man I met at ueno, again! He was there waiting in the dark for his master to appear… hehe.

The other waiting area/play area is the temple area.(no pics for this area, sry) A fellow Singaporean PLU told me that he didn’t feel good to play at such a sacred place. But the Japanese seems to do it any where and everywhere (lol, I might be generalizing when I make this statement). Anyway, it brings me to the other interesting person I find in the park- The forever waiting Executive Man. I first met the Forever waiting Exec Man at the open waiting area.. he was in suit, neck tie, carrying a brown businessman bag and he was sleeping. In another occasion, I found him standing at a dark corner in the temple… same attire.. sleeping too! At least his eyes were closed. I have surveyed the place for several months already and he seems to be there everyday!!!!!!!!! Forever waiting, nothing happening……. A bit scary.

>Thanks ED. cant post his pic, even if i have. wink.gif

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

• G_M changed the title to Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.