Male HQ

Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest 2727

Weather is getting cooler by the day in Japan! And This IS one of the Best time to visit Japan. Fall, i guess, in other countries (western/eastern) is also rated as one of the best seasons.

Its Time for 紅葉 (KouYo).  Its during this period where u see colours of leaves turn from green to yellow and red. However, as most of u would know, the peak period for 紅葉 various depending on the latitude. I use this site to check the peak period for the places i intend to visit. The thing is that its all in japanese. I think for those who cant understand japanese and would like to get an update on the places. Click on the place in japan u are interested on the map and it would bring u to the next link. The colour of the leaves and the number of leaves shows the current status of the place. The right extreme column, indicates the peak period for best scenery.

This year, i would be visiting Nikko in Tochiki Prefecture

WaterFall

Intro NikkoAccess

And Karuizawa in Nakano Prefecture

Karuizawa

Intro Karuizawa

Would update when i return from the trip. Cheers

Guest lush cautiously

I enjoy reading your report, Andy san. Especially nice with the photos as referral. Now, please go under cover and show us what the inside of the Japanese saunas is like. If not possible, then just show us the outside look. Many thanks. :D

Thanks, lush cautiously! would keep that project in mind and try realise it in the near future ;) .

Would like to do some shots of the famous 新宿 二丁目 first.

And i still got the beaches to cover..(but now, the period for going to the beach is over :( )

well, if u come to japan/tokyo, maybe i can show u personally what is it like inside, hehe. ;)

Yewwww! Andy being touched by a guy in the train today! That was the respond from my colleagues when i told them my encounter this morning. They were amused, and surprised coz they think it is a rare event. Not the 'Who would wan to touch Andy?' expression but, 'this sort of things can happen to man, meh?' kind of reaction.

Yap, this Gachi (not our GM, hehe) guy in his late thirties is a pro- he carries a small bag by his side and uses it as an excuse to touch penis withing his reach. After he establishes his 'innocent' penis-to-hand contact, he advances to move his fingers around ur penis to stimulate you if you appear to be unconcerned. Too bad he wasnt my type and even though i shyed away, he repositioned himself infront of me until i moved to another area in the train.

Well, i thought it would be interesting to see how non-PLUs, my colleagues, respond to this incident too. Thus, i shared it with some colleagues. What wasnt expected was, in a matter of an hour, this news spreaded so fast like durian odour and would be the 'talk of the day'.

Yewwww! Andy being touched by a guy in the train today! , this news spreaded so fast like durian odour and would be the 'talk of the day'.

Wow, Andy you so lucky. I very jealous. I think this news of Andy being molested on a train will be the talk of the month here. It certainly hasnt happened to me on the train here in Spore.

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest_curious
It certainly hasnt happened to me on the train here in Spore.

Dear ED,

You must try the trains during the peak hours in Japan one day! I borrow a phrase from OB(i think) so packed that 'its difficult not to get an errection'.

is it true abt the first n last cabins on the circle line? :P

is it true abt the first n last cabins on the circle line?  :P

A 'liao Jiao' mentioned somewhere in the forum before.. :P Also, i hear from other japanese that 'the Fun' on whatever/whichever line has reduced.

Nevertheless, u still meet PLUs. and if u happen to find the timing or the time zone those Fun happens, it would occur daily at the same time, same cabins.

What i read from a forum is that the first cabin from Shinjuku to ikebukuro direction and the last cabin from ikebukuro to shinjuku direction (circle line), is happening during peak hours. morning ard 7.30~8.30a.m and evenings ard 5~6pm.

i didnt have the opportunity to try during the above mention timings.

best

ahem since my name is mentioned...

dont know about 1st or last cabin, but overall during peak hours (morning and evening) in any cabins, u do can get some action (not hardcore one lah, some rubbing here and there.

Andy right, it was hard for me not to get hard :P especially when you are surrounded by all the Jap men in suit...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 1 month later...

Almost the season for Sakura!! I was surprised to see some sakura have already blossomed when i passed by Ueno this afternoon for .................................. a hair cut. :D would post some pics here and hopefully those coming to Tokyo would post some sakura pics as well. hummm should we have a best pic competition? 'who got the best sakura pic'?

Look out for up coming sakura pics! hopfully can capture some men together too. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone read samson or watch their videos? Was lucky to have met the editor and his bf by coincidentally :)

During our conversation, there was this thing which i thought is interesting. Do u all know how they look for models? Models for Videos?

They put up advertisements in newspaper too.. not those that are meant for only PLU but papers equivalent to NewPaper in Singapore?

More than 1/2 of the people who called them and enquired are straights but, when they learnt that the adverts are for PLU videos, most of them didn’t take up the offer.

Humm, it is interesting I thought

:rolleyes:

Bokeh.. and those reading this thread

Sakura started to bloom in Shizuoka and various parts of tokyo already. This coming wkend or early next wk would be the full bloomed. Would be taking a trip to Shizuoka to catch the full bloom during the wkends.

It would last less than a wk, i think. if it rains than it is even shorter. i.e. the flowers would drop faster if it rains.

Here are some pics i took today. Sukura flowers of a tree already abt 90% bloom.

SakuraTree.jpg

Close view

sukuraflowers.jpg

I didnt manage to get pics of any guys near those trees... BUT......... i saw a daddy sitting nearby and... .hehe here is it.

Daddy.jpg

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

Well... it was our first honeymoon overseas LOL

At Narita, i saw this Japanese traditional musical instrutmental performance. Using Shakuhachi (Like chinese xiao3) and Chinese Guzhen.

AttheAirport.jpg

The Japanese in kimono might attract those who like matured, i thought.

Us riding the singapore flyer! $28.50 and $23.50 for normal and seniors respectively. (if i remembered the price correctly)

US.jpg

Views from the flyer

ViewfromSingaporeFerrywheel.jpg

Guest Guest
Sakura started to bloom in Shizuoka and various parts of tokyo already. This coming wkend or early next wk would be the full bloom. Would be taking a trip to Shizuoka to catch the full bloom during the wkends.

It would last less than a wk, i think. if it rains than it is even shorter. i.e. the flowers would drop faster if it rains.

Here are some pics i took today. Sukura flowers of a tree already abt 90% bloom.

Sigh... defo won't see the cherry blossoms for my trip from 9th apr in tokyo and osaka area then. :(

Guest ceason

Saw the news this morning. The sakura in Tokyo has started to bloom (about 10% bloom). This includes popluar hanami spots like Ueno Park, Shinjuku Gyoen etc. The full bloom should be around the corner!

Saw the news this morning. The sakura in Tokyo has started to bloom (about 10% bloom). This includes popluar hanami spots like Ueno Park, Shinjuku Gyoen etc. The full bloom should be around the corner!

Wow! Good to know as I'll be in Tokyo this Friday~

My main purpose will be attending the Animation Fair, but it's even better if I can get a chance to see those beautiful sakura~

My sis just came back from a week-long trip in Tokyo and the first thing I asked her was- did she see the full bloom of sakura? She excitedly said yes and exclaimed it was so beautiful. Hopefully I may be able to upload some of her photos sometimes this week. She was supposed to go for the Japan trip with me but in the end, she went with her bf. Well, I think that's for the better- next time I go (without her), I might make a trip or two to the sauna there- something that I couldnt do with her around. lol.

She bought back many gifts. All lovingly wrapped with care and attention. She said even a packet of biscuits would be caringly and painstakingly wrapped with ribbons and decorative papers by the meticulous Japanese. :thumb: So in my kitchen now are what looked like many presents on the table. I cant wait to tear open the wrapper and see what's inside.

Went to Shizuoka over the wkends and these are some of the pics i took. ;)

My first shinkansen ride.. even later then my first gay experience 2yrs back ...

shinkansen.jpg

shizuoka.jpg

>Akated the famous temple in Nikko actually originated from Shizuoka. i didnt know abt it. The taxi driver told me and i saw this near the station

templeorgin.jpg

theeee guys

LOL

me.jpg

paiseh.. all shots misfired and gana the more matured guys

rickshawman.jpg

daddy2.jpg

daddy1.jpg

But left with 2 shots of younger guys...

me2.jpg

And finally a juicy one.. i made a 12x zoom to get this pic... for lup lup

cutechub.jpg

but he turned his face away from me :wacko:

and Wats Love

watslove.jpg

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

Bokeh!

The Address 東京都台東区上野2-13-6

Map from this link Position No7

Give me a ring, when u come! I tell u about another area nearby that u could recce- i learnt from it from a friend but promised him not to do a write-up on it here.

It is straight pxxns.. may have actors of our type too.. haha.

For Gay pxxns head to the saunas :lol:

pics taken from our trip to tokyo (21st to 29th march). spring came very early this year to tokyo (and other parts of japan), hence we were able to see the cherry blossoms in full view.

sumida-koen (p.s. thanks andy!):

2379571351_dea1f54478_o.png

shinjuku-gyoen:

2379571869_5d41df907d_o.png

2380407692_d994c88535_o.png

naka-meguro:

2379570171_d576d25cb8_o.png

Edited by akated

jingle-bitch screwed me over

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

Dont forget these places too :D

Wear shorts and go into Raffles hotel, take a pic and kana chased out

Raffleshotel.jpg

These forgotten 'sea kampong'. i stayed in one of those before... it was so much fun.. maybe BW should have an orgy/party event on one of those kampongs :lol:

Sea.jpg

And our gabermen

Ourgabemen.jpg

And Temples

kuanyinmieo.jpg

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

• G_M changed the title to Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.