Male HQ

Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest 2727

@Coolbriz

Since u took ini to ask over here just for a 2018 plans, why dont u join these groups , they are powerful and informative ! U need to join first: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2307368624/ (before pp keep asking me why they cannot view)

Read magazines like Wattention, very informative , they  have improved over the years on content

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

@Coolbriz

Since u took ini to ask over here just for a 2018 plans, why dont u join these groups , they are powerful and informative ! U need to join first: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2307368624/ (before pp keep asking me why they cannot view)

Read magazines like Wattention, very informative , they  have improved over the years on content

Thanks for the additional info. Indeed an extreme planner :) 

Be cool, like a breeze...

Neither could i accept a first time visitor to jp excusing himself fr mt fuji (unless his itin is at the other end of jp like hokkaido, kyushu), claiming that snowcapped mountain shd no longer in his itin

fuji is nt famous for snow and it has only recently won the unesco: viewing it numerous time will nt find it a bore

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 0:03 AM, Coolbriz said:

Anyone very familiar with Japan including the climates and seasons? I'm planning for a trip but would love to seek advice about places where you can experience snow and yet places where there is no snow concurrently so that we can enjoy both? Pm me pls. Thanks 

Okinawa (whole year no snow) + hokkaido (plenty of snow now till April) :D

On 2016/12/16 at 1:52 AM, Byzantineboy said:

Anyone been to Body Breath ? Found that they offer Tourist Pass. Is the place able to sleep overnight ?

http://www.bodybreath.jp/en/system/

I went there before, boss was very friendly and chatty. It is small with interesting dark area to play. Some rooms have windows, and you can lift the curtain to see the action going on. 

Price is cheaper too as they cater more to locals. Hooked up with an athletic businessman there and had a great conversation. Note that some locals may be uncomfortable with English though, so having basic conversational Japanese skill helps in the hooking up process. For touristy ones, go for 24 kaikan. 

Edited by Samezuka

21 hours ago, Samezuka said:

I went there before, boss was very friendly and chatty. It is small with interesting dark area to play. Some rooms have windows, and you can lift the curtain to see the action going on. 

21 hours ago, Samezuka said:

Price is cheaper too as they cater more to locals. Hooked up with an athletic businessman there and had a great conversation. Note that some locals may be uncomfortable with English though, so having basic conversational Japanese skill helps in the hooking up process. For touristy ones, go for 24 kaikan. 

Hi Samezuka,

I prefer locals more than foreigner... Been thinking of staying in body breath as my hub (for resting and storage keeping) as in most of the day time I will explore around Tokyo.

For sure I will visit 24 Kaikan as well. Especially on weekend !... lol...

On 12/19/2016 at 8:41 PM, youngpunk said:

stayed here Sauna & Capsule Hotel Dandy right next to Ueno station.  very convenient. 

about the luggage thing...yah, it's kinda troublesome even for guests staying for multiple nights. but they do let u leave them at the counter so really no biggie.  :)

Dear youngpunk,

Thanks for sharing. Ya, kinda annoying and troublesome for luggage. Im not planning to bring much. Try to minimize. Is UENO station walking distance to shinjuku ? Any nice gay hanging / sauna in UENO ?

On 12/17/2016 at 9:44 AM, Sudu said:

Or u can spend overnight in 24 kaikan. Ive spent 2 nights before, on separates day. You can store my big luggage in locker at train station or at your previous/future hotel concierge. They have a lot of bunk bed and mattress is the many communal rooms, and other guys there keep cruising in and out of the room, touching people on the bed lol. I choose the darkest spot and got less disturbance, and of u shrugged or move away when they touch, theyll leave u alone. 

Hi Sudu,

Thanks for your sharing. 24 Kaikan entrance fees is kinda expensive compare to Body Breath.... Anyway, for sure will experience 24Kaikan as well.....I believe 24 Kaikan also busy during weekend.....

@Coolbriz
the ice monsters , again don't ask me is it at mt. or watevr

even an angmoh nevr seen anythg like ths

the whole pt is ice monsters

diang , he wld nt prefer mountain area  and try to offer things nt mentioned prev

so that we can benefit too fr his 2018 trip prep

On ‎25‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 2:07 AM, diang said:

You can also try Takayama for snow.

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/vod/journeys/20161222/ <- click this

japanese-snow-monsters.jpg

ThinkstockPhotos-482994624.jpg

On 26/12/2016 at 4:10 PM, Byzantineboy said:

Dear youngpunk,

Thanks for sharing. Ya, kinda annoying and troublesome for luggage. Im not planning to bring much. Try to minimize. Is UENO station walking distance to shinjuku ? Any nice gay hanging / sauna in UENO ?

erm. nope. it's within train distance...around 20 min.

as for gay hangout...no idea, i think there's a 24kaikan and something else but i was too busy roaming the streets and eating to take notice...other times just stayed back at the capsule hotel bath. :P

hmm.. found some local sauna... Anyone been there before ? 

J-Spark

address : 5 Chome-9-8 Shinjuku Shinjuku-ku, Tōkyō-to 160-0022

http://www.jspark.jp/pctop.html

Raijin

address : Kimura Bldg 3F, 1-11-11 Kabukicho
歌舞伎町1-11-11 木村ビル
3F
Tokyo, --, Japan
160-0021

http://raijin-tokyo.com/

ID

address : Kita-ku, Tokyo Nakazato 1-7-4 Yamada building 5th Fl

http://m-pe.tv/u/?idhatten

GATE-IN

Address
5/F Nakatsubo Building, 1-7-10 Yaesu, Chuo, Tokyo, Japan, 103-0027
http://www.joinac.com/gatein/usa/

46 minutes ago, Guest Guest (Tourist) said:

going to 24kaikan on a monday night. thoughts?

If you have to, you have to but dont expect much 'fun'. Not many people and some rooms (I think a couple) will be locked off/closed.

Its much the same story Monday through Thursday, maybe slightly more lively on Thursday.

On a positive note, if you are looking for the opportunity to sleep, you are in luck!! :)

Good luck.

On 05/01/2017 at 11:35 PM, Byzantineboy said:

hmm.. found some local sauna... Anyone been there before ? 

J-Spark

address : 5 Chome-9-8 Shinjuku Shinjuku-ku, Tōkyō-to 160-0022

http://www.jspark.jp/pctop.html

Raijin

address : Kimura Bldg 3F, 1-11-11 Kabukicho
歌舞伎町1-11-11 木村ビル
3F
Tokyo, --, Japan
160-0021

http://raijin-tokyo.com/

ID

address : Kita-ku, Tokyo Nakazato 1-7-4 Yamada building 5th Fl

http://m-pe.tv/u/?idhatten

GATE-IN

Address
5/F Nakatsubo Building, 1-7-10 Yaesu, Chuo, Tokyo, Japan, 103-0027
http://www.joinac.com/gatein/usa/

Some r very small hattenbas eg a 1/3 or 1/4 of sg keybox cruise area (excld reception/gym/heat rm area)

: giving me a hdb feel- when i frst visited jp

Hi!

did u phy patronise them or u google for them?

Are there any good gay bars around Ikebukuro that accept foreigners? 

Also what are some good bars that are not as "crazy" as dragon men, I want something kinda quiet haha. 

On 18/01/2017 at 9:52 PM, Guest kxv said:

Are there any good gay bars around Ikebukuro that accept foreigners? 

Also what are some good bars that are not as "crazy" as dragon men, I want something kinda quiet haha. 

How crazy was dragonmen?

On 1/18/2017 at 4:32 PM, -Ignored- said:

Some r very small hattenbas eg a 1/3 or 1/4 of sg keybox cruise area (excld reception/gym/heat rm area)

: giving me a hdb feel- when i frst visited jp

Hi!

did u phy patronise them or u google for them?

Fr google going to Tokyo on next week. Just hope to receive some feedback and experience from members here.... 

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 2:24 PM, jammyhk01 said:

Will report after my Jan trip

the popular ones should have been mentioned here

You can try Volcano at okubo(I cannot enter as I m rejected based on age, sadly : (

and body breath (quite large based on japan size) - I cheated my way thru hence I managed to sneak in

Jammy should have the most updated versions

On ‎14‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 11:29 AM, -Ignored- said:

@darkflame
I know I can trust u with this, my pathetic jp language....although my Chinese can easily assist but sometimes it is not direct-translatable

I noticed every sat and sun : events is ALL手隠し: actually meaning skin nite? just tht u used your hands to cover your "pte"parts?

n what is : 拒否不可 : u cannot refuse if anyone wish to top u or allow u to btm?

and this means: 他人に自身の全てを曝け出せ!イキリ勃った野郎を見せてみろ! -all hve to show "something"? take out your "tool"?
they just sounded so kinky

Anyway this is not for 40yo above, so again not sure why m I asking? lol

http://www.crazy-h.com/web/no_refusal/
土日祝祭日「ALL手隠し」

☆「拒否不可・露出狂野郎祭り/見られ好き必見!」
他人に自身の全てを曝け出せ!イキリ勃った野郎を見せてみろ!
日時/第1土・日に実施
◎2016年6月4日(土曜)、5日(日曜)
共に13時~
☆両日全員に次回優待券をご進呈。

☆「拒否不可・ド派手変態野郎達はガッツリ盛る」
ロッカールーム以外すべての場所がやり場に・・・!
 店内いたるスペースで誘う!触る!ハグるは常識。
 日時/第3土・日に実施
◎2016年6月18日(土曜)、19日(日曜)
 共に13時~
※両日全員に次優待券をご進呈。

of cos all time fav is 24KK

this I shared previously (so you need to read all the "pages") , again due to age, I couldn't experience it:

http://www.crazy-h.com/access/

I can google but from the google, you cannot feel is it really good

and jp used such terms ハッテン場 (for me I can google with Japanese words, yes v broken, typing words by half guessing)

to a professional eg a doc, they used terms like bathhouse (cos to all straights  it is very normal to have saunas and steamrooms in an onsen/spa)

48 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

the popular ones should have been mentioned here

You can try Volcano at okubo(I cannot enter as I m rejected based on age, sadly : (

and body breath (quite large based on japan size) - I cheated my way thru hence I managed to sneak in

Jammy should have the most updated versions

Ooh... What is the age limitation ? They check your passport for age verification ?

1 minute ago, Byzantineboy said:

Ooh... What is the age limitation ? They check your passport for age verification ?

Dear

how do u check a person if u r the bouncer of a club? ask him to strip or check by identity card? it s obvious right?

(and it s shcokg to learn some don't carry passport when out of hotel)

and u don't even look old, the age  llimit will NOT apply to u at this moment

-diff saunas may set it differntly

3 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

Dear

how do u check a person if u r the bouncer of a club? ask him to strip or check by identity card? it s obvious right?

(and it s shcokg to learn some don't carry passport when out of hotel)

and u don't even look old, the age  llimit will NOT apply to u at this moment

-diff saunas may set it differntly

Thanks for the info. 1st time going to JP. In Sg/BKK I can leave my passport in the hotel safe deposit. They will check based on Identification Card. Guess will need to carry around my passport while in JP...... 

now u believe why I said I will faint every time when pp told me that they leave their passpt in hotels?
I born carrying them all the time (at overseas)

and u will now believe that google will never assist u in such pte details right?
as a first timer , you should scroll thru every page and carry out your research thoroughly instead (at the right source), I clicked on some of your webpages, I fainted and nearly died, why are they in English and it is not even translated from the direct website of the venue

I m on way leaving sg too , nt to jp of cos , what s there to view at jp now? snow? nt really... Enjoy your trip and do share w us upon returning

Nevertheless, I envy u get to go jp!

from your looks, I doubt they will check on you at all

U looked rather young (if not well maintained)! of course some jp are very committed and loyal at work, who knows they might just insist of checking

If u r a top, where/which side do you carry/wear your (locker) key on?
If u r a btm?
Alll these are the nuances

(only sg saunas are weird , some events they made pp who are seeking tops, carry A, those seeking btms carry item B, this is so weird ....I could be a top and I m seeking for btms, flex, or fun (non-anal) ) it should be If u r a top, u do this or carry this way, if u r a btm....so that other patrons could easily identify your orientation...

I guess bkk saunas some have age limit too , but more for diff pricing
read: http://www.saunamania.net/

and some sg weirdo insisted of wearing slippers into saunas

not sure why

it is v dirty and unhyg to bring in shoes etc into a sauna

http://www.r3sauna.com/

So pls don't dirty jp

On 25/01/2017 at 0:08 PM, Byzantineboy said:

Thanks for the info. 1st time going to JP. In Sg/BKK I can leave my passport in the hotel safe deposit. They will check based on Identification Card. Guess will need to carry around my passport while in JP...... 

In JP, if you intend to do some shopping especially at malls, you will need your passport to claim the tax refund on the spot. As such, without your passport you will not be able to do so.

Guest Inu_no_taisho

Wanna share...Just got back from Japan Vacation last month...Managed to visit 2 places in Tokyo:

1. Okura Ueno Cinema

After 10 minutes lost from ueno station, i managed to find the theather inside a small alley near the large intersection close to ueno park and JR ueno Station. I entered the 1st

floor and it seemed that it was straight crowd and would cost Y 1,000. Realised my mistake, manage to go to 2nd floor, and a lady helped me buy the Y 500 Ticket. The crowd

as mentioned before in this forum were indeed uncles in post 50's. There are only 1 theater and 1 toilet which were packed of oldies. as far as i could see there are only 4-6

20's. They became object of lust while the movie was oldies straight p*rn. it was quite packed in the theater, about 200 people, mostly oldies. i spotted 1 good looking guy in

20's get mol*sted by at least 5 uncles. He seemed to enjoy that. Some uncles tried to rub me, but i felt uncomfortable, kindly decined them and go to toilet to pee, which also

packed with uncles k*ssing, r*bbing, etc. Managed to get out after 20 minutes.

2. 24KK Shinjuku

The closest way by subway according to my experience was boarding subway train to 3chomeShinjuku Station. From there, it was about 10 minute walk, use the goggle map.

Upon entering the entrance, there were shoes locker, i put the shoes and enter Y100 to lock it and go top the reception. There was a ticket machine and i bought the tcket and

gave it to the receptionis man.  The guy in receptionist was a kind guy, he didnt ask for my passport, so i just simply write my chinese name. Upon receiving the ticket and

locker key, he gave me a big towel, a small towel and a simple yukata. There were lots of youngster in 20s, about 8 boy in the changing room. Go to sauna and meet with 3

caucasian and a hung japanese in 30's. Proceed to common room and have intercrse with a chubby caucasian t*p with a very huge t*ol, a hairy bear japanese b*t, a

muscle cute japanese b*t, and a really hung taiwanese b*t.

Looking forward to go back and wanna try BB as well.

Guest Asianamerican

I will be in tokyo from feb 2nd through 7th. I will be staying in shinjuku area and would love to meet up with other GAM from other sides of the world. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017/2/2 at 1:30 AM, Xiaoxianrou said:

Anyone stays in capsule inn Osaka before? It's a male only capsule hotel. 

Any reviews? I want to try capsule hotel, but not sure if I should stay for the entire duration of my stay. Or is 1 day good experience enough?

IMO one day is good enough if you are looking to experience it. Some issues can be expected

1. Can be pretty rowdy and noisy sometimes as there will be drunk businessmen who missed the last train. 

2. Space limitations - if your luggage is too big or if you bought lots of stuff it can be very troublesome trying to fit everything in the available lockers.

If the above does not bother you then capsule hotel might actually work well for you.

Capsule inn .. my biggest problem is snoring.  If you can't tolerate having a few loud snorers in the same room, better to stay in a hotel.  But its good to at least give capsule hotel try once, for the unique Japanese experience.

Edited by ckson

I stayed in 24k shinjuku and while snoring is definitely there, ud be tired enough to have a good night sleep after a while of fun lol. Especially good on the day that you are exhausted from walking around doing touristy thing (tokyo tower day or roppongi for example) Storage is a prob but i use a day pack to have next day cloth and toiletries and put my large luggage in one of the many storage locker in train station. I stayed a total 2 days, once before my trip to osaka and once after coming back from osaka. So i have some leeway just in case i decided to stay in osaka/kyoto longer, ill skip the sauna visit. 

On ‎31‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 4:46 PM, Guest Inu_no_taisho said:

caucasian t*p with a very huge t*ol, a hairy bear japanese b*t, a

muscle cute japanese b*t, and a really hung taiwanese b*t.

Looking forward to go back and wanna try BB as well.

why do u need to press an asterisk for words that could be expressed more directly? there is no censorship in bw
Top with huge tool and ....

Trying to create a word-guessing game?

U r right about the cinema too

Now I know why so many of u  r flocking there in feb? cos of Naked festivals?

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 0:33 AM, Guest Asianamerican said:

I will be in tokyo from feb 2nd through 7th. I will be staying in shinjuku area and would love to meet up with other GAM from other sides of the world. 

On ‎30‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 11:57 PM, Byzantineboy said:

HAHAA... WILL BE HERE TOMORROW TILL 9 FEB.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.