Male HQ

Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest 2727

wow they visited jp! Buddhism and Thailand/jp
and then they visited jingu shrine (all time popular w jp and tourists), it teaches  u how to pray in shrine (not temple) and how to cleanse before doing

I think at Nagoya?!!???
near the shrine. Salted eel (anago) = best too book first

16 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Those who went to Bodybreath in Shinjuku...read from review the guys there quite snorbish, any comment?

if 1 have a body like yours, I really don't think they will

and uncles like me, are barred from entering, so leaving only cream of the crops! so is this considered as snobbish?

23 hours ago, QQHappy said:

Odaiba Oedo Onsen. 

Thermae-Yu, not too bad imo.

Both are straight.

Thanks bro. Tried body breath today... Just so so but probably due to mid day Monday so timing is off.. Less than 10 patrons.. In terms of cleanliness and facility, our cruise club is better

Guest loveosaka

i follow my gay crew friend to osaka recently and there is a onsen at rinku town which is just across the airport. paid about 1200 yen and the facilities is damn good compared to Korean JJB.  this a place for you to admire Japaneses dick but i sense most of the patrons are straight. there are different steam pool for you to use and there is even one pool with purple colour water ) i guess is some medical herb? the temperature fot he water is nice and you get to see the habits of ordinary japanese people who walka round naked and soak themselves in different pools. i released Japanese love to soak in alternate pools i.e. going into the hot pool then the cold pool and then back to hot pool and keep repeating it. so i get to see their dicks as they moved around their routine.

but the best is at 

| website | 

Hokuoukan-Osaka-gay-sauna-main.jpg

Hokuoukan

Incredibly clean venue over many levels. and the Japanese people there r friendly towards foreigners . i cum twice into two different Japaneses twink mouth as most Japaneses don not allow foreigners to fuck them. 

2 hours ago, Guest loveosaka said:

i follow my gay crew friend to osaka recently ...

Hokuoukan

Incredibly clean venue over many levels. and the Japanese people there r friendly towards foreigners . i cum twice into two different Japaneses twink mouth as most Japaneses don not allow foreigners to fuck them. 

I was in Hokuoukan when I visited Osaka.  Not easy to find the first time, but I had great fun while in there.

Two Japanese men allowed me to enter them.  I think I must have played with at least 4 men when I spent a night in there. 

In as much as I approached men seeking playmates, I was similarly approached.  It must have been about 4 am when I was still asleep when I was approached by an older man - he looked to be in his 60's to me.  He smelled of alcohol, so I rejected him.  

There is another set-up similar to Hokuokan on Tennoji area in Osaka.  It is near the Osaka Zoo. 

On 11/14/2017 at 2:06 AM, MyKwentongX said:

I just wish there is a place for a chubby guy like me. 

Been really out of shape after I stopped running.

I once visited 24 kai kan shinjuku. Many kind of shapes if you are not picky. Did saw a number of bui bui. 

Floor 3 is like a sex den, many actions going on at several rooms where u can really just sit beside them and watch and even touch. 

On 14/11/2017 at 11:15 PM, yhtang said:

I was in Hokuoukan when I visited Osaka.  Not easy to find the first time, but I had great fun while in there.

Two Japanese men allowed me to enter them.  I think I must have played with at least 4 men when I spent a night in there. 

In as much as I approached men seeking playmates, I was similarly approached.  It must have been about 4 am when I was still asleep when I was approached by an older man - he looked to be in his 60's to me.  He smelled of alcohol, so I rejected him.  

There is another set-up similar to Hokuokan on Tennoji area in Osaka.  It is near the Osaka Zoo. 

So ez to approach?? Esp w their language??

21 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

So ez to approach?? Esp w their language??

In the main, I did not say much.  I notice they hardly talk among themselves anyway.

There was a very handsome Japanese man that I played with; after we have satisfied each other, he cleaned me up and we cuddled - when he started talking, I said, "Gaijin" (foreigner) and pointed to myself.  He then spoke to me in English.

Then there was a Japanese man who was lying down on his front, exposing his welcoming ass - I fucked him, and as I did, he kept muttering softly to himself, "damek.." (no/don't) - so I figured he has a rape fantasy and went with the flow.  He thanked me profusely in Japanese after that.

Another bottom had been fucked before I arrived at his cubicle, but i think he was just used. His ass was up, so I slowly seduced him, ignoring his hole for a long time before checking it out (easily opened and very warm and moist, which was why I suspect he was recently penetrated).  I then went on to satisfy him, making sure he had a good time if not a sensory overload.  He too, thanked me profusely (arigato, arigato.. with a blissful sigh) and I replied along the same vein before going for a shower.   I think bottoms are mainly used in Japan, with scant little consideration for their needs.  When I played with them to ensure they have a good time too (I had to concentrate to make sure I could last a longer time) they were both satisfied and pleased in all senses of the word.

So generally speaking, it is possible to have a good time with very little Japanese vocabulary in a men's sauna in Japan.  

10 minutes ago, yhtang said:

In the main, I did not say much.  I notice they hardly talk among themselves anyway.

There was a very handsome Japanese man that I played with; after we have satisfied each other, he cleaned me up and we cuddled - when he started talking, I said, "Gaijin" (foreigner) and pointed to myself.  He then spoke to me in English.

Then there was a Japanese man who was lying down on his front, exposing his welcoming ass - I fucked him, and as I did, he kept muttering softly to himself, "damek.." (no/don't) - so I figured he has a rape fantasy and went with the flow.  He thanked me profusely in Japanese after that.

Another bottom had been fucked before I arrived at his cubicle, but i think he was just used. His ass was up, so I slowly seduced him, ignoring his hole for a long time before checking it out (easily opened and very warm and moist, which was why I suspect he was recently penetrated).  I then went on to satisfy him, making sure he had a good time if not a sensory overload.  He too, thanked me profusely (arigato, arigato.. with a blissful sigh) and I replied along the same vein before going for a shower.   I think bottoms are mainly used in Japan, with scant little consideration for their needs.  When I played with them to ensure they have a good time too (I had to concentrate to make sure I could last a longer time) they were both satisfied and pleased in all senses of the word.

So generally speaking, it is possible to have a good time with very little Japanese vocabulary in a men's sauna in Japan.  

yes, of course in the sauna, cos the objectives is v clear for why pp visited it

but i was more into your sttm "approached men seeking playmates, I was similarly approached.  It must have been about 4 am " i was thinking are u on the street? now i get it the drunk came into sauna for fun, not mtg on the street at all

だめ dame (without the K)

can i assume the age group of this osaka sauna has include those of the above 40yo? and of all shapes and size

Today was my frst time in 24 Kaikan Shinjuku and I'm disappointed, there were only old and out of shape guys. I was roaming around looking for some action, and only a couple of middle age guys were having fun. Everyone else were bored, expecially me. When I was leaving there was a cute guy coming in. Too late. Maybe on weekend it's better, I don't know :(

go and support him

his sento in kyoto

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/newsroomtokyo/features/20151203.html

not cos he is cute and esp bespectacled

which 24kk u went? the one at Shinjuku?

all of u are younger shd  go for hattenba , why 24KK? those are for me  or those bar from entering the saunas/hattenba

On ‎22‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:20 AM, Guest Kaikan said:

Today was my frst time in 24 Kaikan Shinjuku and I'm disappointed, there were only old and out of shape guys. I was roaming around looking for some action, and only a couple of middle age guys were having fun. Everyone else were bored, expecially me. When I was leaving there was a cute guy coming in. Too late. Maybe on weekend it's better, I don't know :(

On 22/11/2017 at 12:20 AM, Guest Kaikan said:

While mostly middle or old age man, there is the occasional visit from hot young man who enjoys being gazed by the others. Some older male can be attractive with muscled from their younger days plus sexy body hair

And the "open concept" on those rooms is eye-opening.. totally enjoy my visit to both the Shinjuku and Ueno branches

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.