Male HQ

Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest 2727

19 hours ago, Cube3 said:

I always fly to Fukuoka when travelling to Japan, cuz it's easy to go up north (if its too warm, or too late for sakura or momiji) or go down south (if it's too cold, or too early for sakura or momiji etc). It's also less crowded than the bigger cities, so no need to endure the human crush!

Let's see, what was really amazing from my last trip there?

- Tried my first overnight manga cafe (about 2000+ yen). It was really fun, and lots of vending machine coke (cuz all FOC!) $$$ saved can be spent on other luxuries. Great for charging phones, power banks, laptops etc.

- Had live octopus: it's sortof served up on a platter as sashimi. Then you pick up the yy slices and start munching...and notice that the octopus might be crying! To your astonishment, you observe the radiating colours of the octopus head...it is still alive! Incredible. Then after the slices have been eaten, ask the waitress to deep-fry the rest of the octopus so that nothing goes to waste :D

- Within the city there are not that many authentic hotsprings, one of which the local community uses, and walkable from Tenjin station:

https://kyushu.com/fukuoka/places_to_go/yunohana/5,0,0,0,1,0,0,6,x.shtml

You'd see the really gorgeous local guys, as well as the sumo-bara types. The space is huge (so not too steamy and you can see clearly): a variety of water-jet massage-blowers, different waters (herbal etc.) and even moxibustive heat-stones (i.e. natural infra-red therapy). What I found special was that there was a huge courtyard where everybody lounges and sleeps nakkid! - like many pink giant tottoros lying across the stones: eye-opener! Though June might be a little humid and maybe nobody lounges around. My usual season is March or November, when it's cool and delicious. Note that it's not for overnight, and starts only around 10am (website info is a little outdated).

So here are 3 unusual suggestions. Are these up your alley? :P

you solo ? sit or sleep in the overnite manga café?

(everythin in the vending machine is free ? hopefully it is not those unhealthy drinks)

for those goin to Osaka (not for me) and have fisting fetish

http://www.g-token.com/wans/website/index.html

- they accepted non jp before

and for those who wish to google for which age grp shd go to which hattenba (it means what we locals go for ie Saunas likely are small area, w not much facilities to talk about , unlike real sauna like 24kk)

http://www.hatten.jp/ - click on the age grp or criteria u need

eg I randomly click on one of my age grp and I saw a grizzly max

it will describe its pricing

under 24yo will get a discounted rate etc http://www.hatten.jp/spot/grizzlymax

access ie address アクセス:

丸ノ内線新宿御苑駅/新宿三丁目駅
営業時間:
24時間営業
料金:
1500円/24才以下1000円/ジム割1200円/他
スタイル: Style pref: underwear
アンダーウェア
電話番号:
03-3355-5519
公式サイト: actual website
http://dobermann-group.com/grizzly/
体型: Shape pref: slim ,gachi muchi, etc
スリム
スジ筋
ガチ・ムチ
ポチャ・デブ
年代:age
〜20代
30代
40代

this means amenities like cologne etc stuff provided: アメニティ・備品

but I kinda like the presentation of this bear thing (bear design according to its theme) : http://bearscamp.jp/  (it has an eng site)

do note: to be bear: u have to have short/crew haircut and cannot be slim/twink

I m just using this for example:

the first hattenba which rewards for 160cm, on Mondays! little bears will be delighted!

165cm以下:1000円
160cm以下:500円

Okinoshima is owned by the Munakata Taisha Shrine, which in principle allows only its priests to land on the island. However, an exception is made during an annual festival in May, when about 200 men are given permission to land.

go nt for naked men but for its history (u may not get to apply for its May fest)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-4529604/The-Japanese-Island-s-reserved-exclusively-men.html

On ‎29‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:21 AM, Nwest said:

Free & EZ

for those who can endure sitting inside a room for whole nite

Tokyo too - plenty

even w 3D shows

Guest Spring in Tokyo
On 3/3/2018 at 12:31 PM, Guest Spring Tokyo said:

Hi! I'll be in Tokyo on April7-16. Anyone wanna meet?

On 4/1/2018 at 1:07 AM, Pangea said:

I will be in Tokyo 12-16/04. Yes, anyone wanna meet? 

LINE id: autorj4

Instagram id: autorj4

On my recent trip

went to 2 places...

Osaka’s Utatane massage

Tokyo’s Tokyo kids

here’s my review

1. Osaka Utatane massage

Booked through the website of a subsidiary of this.. called saude massage

promptly got an reply via email in English.

The massage location is in a small one room flat near one of the train stations.. quite a nice little clean place just like any in Japan.

The masseur I chose is a muscle builder... however the face does not belong to the cute Japanese type I would like (only saw the face on the day of the massage as no face shown on website)

As per their website, the massage is done in the nude...

so he immediately stripped and showered with me.

then the massage was great... proper Thai massage... just imagined a proper Thai massage just that it’s done in the nude.. a few sensual components but more proper than sensual... 

finished with some small play and HJ.

i would say this is a definite welcome after walking a lot... and it’s definitely relaxing!

Damage: 21000 yen (yup.. exp)

Massage skills: 8/10

sensual: 6/10

looks: body great... face not that much 6/10

will I go again: maybe

will post my second review later.....

will be my first time in japan coming 14-20. staying at kabukicho area Citadines. Dunno if it is guest friendly.

Just curious, anyone hook up with jap guys via grindr while there before? Do ppl still cruise outdoors in parks or toilets? if so where? How is their sauna like compared to ours?

from next year jan 7

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/saying-sayonara-to-be-a-taxing-affair-next-year

the best way to learn from sg airpt

tit for tat? i supposed

all travellers leaving Japan will be required to pay a "Sayonara levy" of 1,000 yen

my second review:

Tokyo kids

I emailed them using the online tool (on their website)

chose one of them and the timing

They emailed back by the next day and after a few emails on the same day.. confirmed it...

(emailed like 5 days prior)

and they allowed me to not call them (an important issue as it will be hard to obtain a calling sim card in japan... only data)

on that day, went to their shop at shinjuku gyoen..

a simple 2min walk from exit 3

press the bell, let in....

the guy receiving me could speak some english... but not much... 

but i was promptly brought up to the room

at 9pm.. the timing which i booked.... the guy i booked came in...

He was 21 yrs old, cute, twinkish..

I fell in love with the looks.. instantly... hahaha... I'm an easy prey.. haha

and he could speak some english too... the rest via google translate...

the usual stuff went on....

(its not a massage place...)

but most importantly, he really made me feel loved.... (maybe I'm deprived... haha)

the price: 21000 yen for 2 hrs

no tips required although I gave

room: normal... as per pics on their website...

makes me wanna visit tokyo again just for this boy... hahaha

so will definitely go again...

6 hours ago, goygoy said:

my second review:

Tokyo kids

They emailed back by the next day and after a few emails on the same day.. confirmed it...

and they allowed me to not call them (an important issue as it will be hard to obtain a calling sim card in japan... only data)

but most importantly, he really made me feel loved.... (maybe I'm deprived... haha)

Can share the website?  Thx 

some shared the non-coporatisation ones, without "face"

http://www.redline03.com/index.html

www.tt1069.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3404881&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D32&page=1

hope this helps

ヒゲ = 鬍子/ facial hair

攻め / セメ / バックタチ = 他/he 可以當1 (他進攻)* ^
受け / ウケ/ バックウケ = 他可以當0 (他接受)
絡みタチ = 他可以是主導 (與當1 或 0 沒有太大關係), he can try to be active in directing 
絡みウケ= 他可以是被動/he can be passive
フェラチオ =blow

バック(back/anal)タチ      ◎    肛交做一純熟 (double maru means V experienced) 
バック   ウケ      ×    (In terms of 肛交)不可做零 (Cross means No)
絡みタチ        ○     口交可以含他
絡みウケ        ○    口交可以含你
Sタチ        ◎      SM做主純熟

タチ=1   ウケ=0
勉强中: actually means: "still cannot", do NOT try your luck
triangle maybe means still trying/learning

個室 = 用他們提供的房間
出張 = 到你的酒店

Guest ManBoy
On 4/15/2018 at 11:04 AM, goygoy said:

my second review:

Tokyo kids

Could you share the guy's name?

Nagoya/Kyoto http://www.dgdgdg.com/top_all.php

additional options for u apart fr the usu tokyo: http://tplus2017.com/page/top

they even indicated which nites can stay overnite

出勤スケジュール

上段:出勤時間 中段:退勤時間 下段:宿泊

04月19日(木) 04月20日(金) 04月21日(土) 04月22日(日) 04月23日(月) 04月24日(火) 04月25日(水)
要問合せ 13:00
23:30
宿泊OK
13:00
宿泊不可
休み 19:00
宿泊OK
13:00
22:00
宿泊OK
休み

Guest TsLover
On 4/22/2011 at 8:13 AM, Tokyo-chubby-blond said:

If you are coming from Shinjuku, you would exit at no 3 on the marunouchi subway line( bound for Okubo). However, both Ron's are on the other side of the street. The newer Ron's video box is directly across (5 meters) from the entrance No. 4. which is a stairwell going down to the subway. This Rons is small individual rooms with a small bed. there is a small open area, bit really it is for two guys to go into the small rooms. you have to change clothes and you get a room, then select a video and they give you a key and a remote control. It is all a bit complicated and so good luck. people walk around naked, and the patrons are 40's guys looking for older daddies. I have never been up to the tranny area. i have never seen more then 8 people in the non-tranny floor. you are much more likely to enjoy yourself at 24 Asakusa if you want older foreigner friendly guys/and or tranny. "24 Ueno is better for chubby/ chasers and 24 Shinjuku is for 20-30s guys.

the Original Ron's video box is on the same side, but easy to find. With your back facing the stairs going down to no 4. entrance walk about 300 meters past the drug store, coffee shop to the corner and turn left. just follow the sidewalk another 200 meters. on your left will be a small side street, the older building will have ron's on the second floor. thefirst floor is a chinese restaurant. go up the stairs in the alley. Ron's is old, and the style is video boxes with big gloryholes, the booths are small, and the gloryholes are covered with papers that you pin up or take down. videos play automatically on your TV. the charge is 1,000. and you can stay all day, and they stay open late. The typical guy is late 30's, up to 50's. you sit around reading old magazines and if you catch someone's eye invite them to your booth. or leave the door open. people will check on you by opening the door. there is not much going on in the hall ways, but anything goes inside the booths/between them. about 20 booths. can be full so just wait until one opens up. not unfriendly to foreigners, you can left alone and most people keep their clothes on. as with most things in Japan, look around and see what others are doing. you'll be fine. Ron's is good gloryhole action, no pressure, and pretty busy in the afternoons and night.

Tried to find Ron’s today. I know the last post about ot was back in 2010, but I thought I would try. Couldn’t find it. I stopped at both stops (3 and 4) on the Marunouchi line. Searched all over the place and came up empty. Last post was 8 tears ago, so maybe they are closed up now.

42 minutes ago, Guest TsLover said:

Tried to find Ron’s today. I know the last post about ot was back in 2010, but I thought I would try. Couldn’t find it. I stopped at both stops (3 and 4) on the Marunouchi line. Searched all over the place and came up empty. Last post was 8 tears ago, so maybe they are closed up now.

dont pls

jp dev very fast, info that r more than 3 yr , i dont use them anymore

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ryan
On 5/7/2018 at 10:39 PM, stk_stk said:

Will be in Osaka from 15th to 18th June. 

Me too, maybe we can meet n travelling together

My wechat id : andyk480

Guest Big and tall

Anyone know any public gloryholes or new half cruising places in Tokyo? I'm here for a few days and looking for my first experience 

• 3 weeks later...

Tried both Tokyo Kids and Danshi Gakuen. Their service is quite professional and with just a few emails I was able to make bookings. Probably depends on who you pick but DG's boy was quite passive while TK's was more affectionate. 

• G_M changed the title to Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, doddysapta said:

there`s a new exhibition in Tokyo and it`s surreal. When I visited, I didn`t wanna leave the place, really. Tix are often sold out so you better plan ahead. Here`s the info https://borderless.teamlab.art/

similar exhibition is held in Taipei HuaShan 1914 now : https://www.huashan1914.com/w/huashan1914/exhibition_18052015532994032

can take it as reference but not sure the content is same or not.

15 hours ago, doddysapta said:

there`s a new exhibition in Tokyo and it`s surreal. When I visited, I didn`t wanna leave the place, really. Tix are often sold out so you better plan ahead. Here`s the info https://borderless.teamlab.art/

Thanks. I have bought tickets for my trip in August. Can I check what will be a good time to go to avoid the crowd? In the evening or first thing in the morning? Thanks!

3 hours ago, gpfun said:

Thanks. I have bought tickets for my trip in August. Can I check what will be a good time to go to avoid the crowd? In the evening or first thing in the morning? Thanks!

Ah you`re coming again to town!

I`ve only been there once so honestly I`m not really sure. But i went around 5pm the other day, and it was smooth. I noticed all my friends who`ve been there, they didnt experience congestion either. My advice is to fill up your tummy first, as they dont sell food inside and there`s a good chance you spend a lot of time inside. But there are vending machines for drinks inside.

When you feel you have finished, try to retrace your route, you might find areas that you havent explored. 

The tea house inside is worth trying. With ¥500 you get a cup of tea in a wide bowl. You can refill with ¥200. When your cup is filled, the flowers will form on the surface. Try sliding the bowl away, the flowers will disperse and a new form will form. 

There are plenty of other interactivities as well. Like you can draw and your character will fly. At the slide, you can slide while aiming to crush fruits animation, like fruit ninja. 

Also make sure you have space in your camera memory, and enough battery to last your visit.

Have fun in Tokyo, and be prepared for this insane heat :p Weather is nice after the typhoon, but we dont know yet in weeks to come whether the mercury is gonna go high rise again.

On 7/29/2018 at 5:58 PM, doddysapta said:

Ah you`re coming again to town!

I`ve only been there once so honestly I`m not really sure. But i went around 5pm the other day, and it was smooth. I noticed all my friends who`ve been there, they didnt experience congestion either. My advice is to fill up your tummy first, as they dont sell food inside and there`s a good chance you spend a lot of time inside. But there are vending machines for drinks inside.

When you feel you have finished, try to retrace your route, you might find areas that you havent explored. 

The tea house inside is worth trying. With ¥500 you get a cup of tea in a wide bowl. You can refill with ¥200. When your cup is filled, the flowers will form on the surface. Try sliding the bowl away, the flowers will disperse and a new form will form. 

There are plenty of other interactivities as well. Like you can draw and your character will fly. At the slide, you can slide while aiming to crush fruits animation, like fruit ninja. 

Also make sure you have space in your camera memory, and enough battery to last your visit.

Have fun in Tokyo, and be prepared for this insane heat :p Weather is nice after the typhoon, but we dont know yet in weeks to come whether the mercury is gonna go high rise again.

Very very helpful! I bought my ticket for September 10th! Hoping it's lesser crowd on a Monday. Haha. Anyone going Tokyo between Sept 10-14th? :)

On 8/13/2018 at 8:36 AM, Paradisee said:

Very very helpful! I bought my ticket for September 10th! Hoping it's lesser crowd on a Monday. Haha. Anyone going Tokyo between Sept 10-14th? :)

i was at the exhibition on 11 Aug 2018 (Sat) morning at 11am. It was very smooth and hardly a wait at queue. Exhibition was nice, but can  be confusing as there is no fixed route to take and it is up to individual whichever room you would like to explore. Even if you have explored the room previously, it may differ later due to differences in display and lighting. Photo taking and video recording are allowed. But due to the dim light exposure at some of the rooms, you may not be able take selfie or group pic clearly.

There are some exhibition zone which is opened to kids or parents accompanying kids, so please read the sign if not, you may end up queuing up and rejecting entry thereafter. Have a good time!

9 hours ago, gpfun said:

i was at the exhibition on 11 Aug 2018 (Sat) morning at 11am. It was very smooth and hardly a wait at queue. Exhibition was nice, but can  be confusing as there is no fixed route to take and it is up to individual whichever room you would like to explore. Even if you have explored the room previously, it may differ later due to differences in display and lighting. Photo taking and video recording are allowed. But due to the dim light exposure at some of the rooms, you may not be able take selfie or group pic clearly.

There are some exhibition zone which is opened to kids or parents accompanying kids, so please read the sign if not, you may end up queuing up and rejecting entry thereafter. Have a good time!

do they have time limit for you after enter the exhibition?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.