Male HQ

Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest 2727

On 9/16/2018 at 7:20 AM, -Ignored- said:

looks gd, but usu a pass is for a long period eg for many shinkansens

but if in tokyo u r spending time shopping/cafe/saunas/massage u wont be using much transport

u sure u made your calculation?

hmm. which pass should i use then? Are you trying to say that it is better for me to buy individual journey ticket? Sorry never been to Japan before and don't really know how it works. Was thinking of using the Yamanote Line and Chuo Line using the JR Pass.

"Go out looking like you want to be seen - reliable, respectable; A man who can deliver, not one of the boys"

On 9/22/2018 at 9:57 AM, duhdoy said:

hmm. which pass should i use then? Are you trying to say that it is better for me to buy individual journey ticket? Sorry never been to Japan before and don't really know how it works. Was thinking of using the Yamanote Line and Chuo Line using the JR Pass.

If the segment of your trip which you are using the JR National Pass does not come up to 28K yen, it might not be worth to get the pass. JR National Pass is normally only good to use when you are taking a Shinkansen round trip between Tokyo and Osaka at the very least. 

On 9/22/2018 at 9:57 AM, duhdoy said:

JR pass will do. 

Contact |  012 4173134  

"Go out looking like you want to be seen - reliable, respectable; A man who can deliver, not one of the boys"

This must have been mentioned before, but just in case someone needs the info.

A small note about JR weekly pass:

*prices for:

7 Days, JPY 29110

14 days, JPY 46390

21 days, JPY 59350

*entitlement:

- to use all JR trains, buses & ferry during the duration of the pass, inside city (ie: Yamanote line in Tokyo) as well as inter cities (ie: Shinkansen). You can travel as far as JR train connects.

For example, you can go all the way up North to Sapporo in Hokkaido, or as far west to Fukuoka, as long as duration of your travel within the limit of the passes (7, 14 & 21 days).

- not all cities have JR buses or ferry but most have JR trains. JR ferry is only available between Hiroshima & Miyajima island.

- for big cities like Tokyo and Osaka, there are trains operated by other companies. JR passes are not applicable for these trains. 

In my opinion, JR weekly passes are ideal only if you include traveling between cities.

For example, one way trip between Tokyo station to Shin-Osaka station costs around JPY 14420.

If you travel back & forth between Tokyo and Osaka, and will stay for a few days in between, I advise you to take one of the JR passes.

More info about JR passes is here https://www.japan-rail-pass.com/jr-pass?currency-code=JPY

More info about usage of JR passes on bus is here https://www.jrailpass.com/blog/how-to-use-the-local-bus

Hope this helps :) nihon wo tanoshinde kudasai!

Last time when i travelled there, i arrived and depart at tokyo, and travelled to osaka by train. However if u only go to osaka, it's actually cheaper to buy a return ticket at japanican, at 22k+ yen, u get return ticket and one day subway pass (which i used for travelling to kyoto and around). Downside is, u cant stop in the middle between tokyo and osaka (say if u want to go to fuji), but easily fixed with many bus/tour to fuji from tokyo. 

• 2 weeks later...

Free n ez or packaged tour is better for Hokkaido?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I'm in Tokyo now, and just back from 24Kaiken Shinjuku. The closest train station is Shinjuku-sanchome, walk 5-7 minutes to 24kaiken.

So, when I open the entrance door, the officer told me (friendly) to take off the shoes, then put in the locker by inserting 10 yen coin. Took the key and gave it to the officer in order to receive the locker key,  towels (big and small), and pyjama. 

Heard that many actions happened in the common room (a dorm room, in the left side is 2 beds vertical and in the right side is only beds on the floor), I did not see that in the first time, so I moved to the sauna and public bath (literally, like normal japanese public bath). But when I enter an open door to dry sauna/wet sauna there were some people standing waiting for actions. Quite lucky I got all men I want, and chased by some of them. Cum twice, one with hot japanese daddy (fucked him in the shower cubicle) and another one with a japanese hunk in the common area in the dry sauna. The second one was fantastic, the hunk sucked my dick and wanted me to cum on his face while another hot man sucked my nipple. it was watched by around 8 people in that area. Later another man play with my ass, and maybe he realized that i am top so he did not fingering the hole, lol. The tall handsome chinese (I think he's not Japanese), also join to watch and he let me play his dick with my left hand. Such a moment there. My right hand play the third guy's nipple. Such a busy 5 minutes moment in my life, it will be completed if I sucked a dick while everyone played my body ;);)

I think japanese dick is not small, some of them are even quite big, and I love how it is served with their smooth skin (eventhough most of them did not shave their pubic hair, maybe they dont want to be looked different when they take a public bath, but their butt is very smooth). Japanese hunk and bear are really turn me on, I can be the beast for them and they will beg me for more (like the japanese hunk did, we still kissed when I wanted to go back to hotel). 

My 2900 yen is used for less than 90 minutes, but it was totally worth. Priceless moment, will definitely come back again.

Oh, regarding the facility, they have 6 levels and you can move aroung by stairs or elevator. You paid 2900 for maximum stay 14 hours, so if you have a transit and just want to fun&rest, this is the place. 

I remember going to Ueno branch of karada (it was called new amigo) http://www.new-amigo.net/companion/

i got this big chested guy named kazu kazu. I’m going back to tokyo next week and when I checked he’s already gone. I wonder if anybody here knows where he’s working now?

also, when I got him, he topped me. I’m reading in I-Land’s webpage that they done offer sexual services. Only handjob. Is this true? 

I visited the flat hill in the Ueno park this morning, seems a proper cruisy place in the night. But I dont visit it tonight, as I have another schedule. This morning, there's a jap dad sitting and smoking, he looks cruising also but I'm just afraid he is a cop, coz his body is tall and his hair is tidy. 

On 10/7/2018 at 9:19 PM, duhdoy said:

If anyone want to walk and explore together..

Osaka 4-10 November & 16 November

Tokyo 11-15 November

On 10/7/2018 at 9:29 PM, suckmegood said:

of all the days, i’m only available on 11 nov... the rest of the days in tokyo, i’m probably only available after 6.30pm

Also in Tokyo from Nov 11-17. I'm staying in Shinjuku but I'm most likely free in the evening as well.

Hit me up if ever. :)

On 10/11/2018 at 9:56 PM, Guest Guest said:

Anyone tried before? The boys look goood!

not yet, but i did tried to email them. unfortunately no one speaks english so i had to use google translate and they said they accept foreigner/non japanese speaker but we need to have a japanese phone number to book.

Might try to get a japanese sims when i get there this December and ill leave a review if i did manage to book once.

Ooh thats a rare chance for foreigners to get to play with so many Japanese...

May I know whats your stats and body type?

On 10/5/2018 at 11:13 PM, BJason18 said:

I'm in Tokyo now, and just back from 24Kaiken Shinjuku. The closest train station is Shinjuku-sanchome, walk 5-7 minutes to 24kaiken.

So, when I open the entrance door, the officer told me (friendly) to take off the shoes, then put in the locker by inserting 10 yen coin. Took the key and gave it to the officer in order to receive the locker key,  towels (big and small), and pyjama. 

Heard that many actions happened in the common room (a dorm room, in the left side is 2 beds vertical and in the right side is only beds on the floor), I did not see that in the first time, so I moved to the sauna and public bath (literally, like normal japanese public bath). But when I enter an open door to dry sauna/wet sauna there were some people standing waiting for actions. Quite lucky I got all men I want, and chased by some of them. Cum twice, one with hot japanese daddy (fucked him in the shower cubicle) and another one with a japanese hunk in the common area in the dry sauna. The second one was fantastic, the hunk sucked my dick and wanted me to cum on his face while another hot man sucked my nipple. it was watched by around 8 people in that area. Later another man play with my ass, and maybe he realized that i am top so he did not fingering the hole, lol. The tall handsome chinese (I think he's not Japanese), also join to watch and he let me play his dick with my left hand. Such a moment there. My right hand play the third guy's nipple. Such a busy 5 minutes moment in my life, it will be completed if I sucked a dick while everyone played my body ;);)

I think japanese dick is not small, some of them are even quite big, and I love how it is served with their smooth skin (eventhough most of them did not shave their pubic hair, maybe they dont want to be looked different when they take a public bath, but their butt is very smooth). Japanese hunk and bear are really turn me on, I can be the beast for them and they will beg me for more (like the japanese hunk did, we still kissed when I wanted to go back to hotel). 

My 2900 yen is used for less than 90 minutes, but it was totally worth. Priceless moment, will definitely come back again.

Oh, regarding the facility, they have 6 levels and you can move aroung by stairs or elevator. You paid 2900 for maximum stay 14 hours, so if you have a transit and just want to fun&rest, this is the place. 

Grass is always Greener on the other side....don't you think so? O.o

On 4/8/2018 at 5:23 AM, goygoy said:

On my recent trip

went to 2 places...

Osaka’s Utatane massage

Tokyo’s Tokyo kids

here’s my review

1. Osaka Utatane massage

Booked through the website of a subsidiary of this.. called saude massage

promptly got an reply via email in English.

The massage location is in a small one room flat near one of the train stations.. quite a nice little clean place just like any in Japan.

The masseur I chose is a muscle builder... however the face does not belong to the cute Japanese type I would like (only saw the face on the day of the massage as no face shown on website)

As per their website, the massage is done in the nude...

so he immediately stripped and showered with me.

then the massage was great... proper Thai massage... just imagined a proper Thai massage just that it’s done in the nude.. a few sensual components but more proper than sensual... 

finished with some small play and HJ.

i would say this is a definite welcome after walking a lot... and it’s definitely relaxing!

Damage: 21000 yen (yup.. exp)

Massage skills: 8/10

sensual: 6/10

looks: body great... face not that much 6/10

will I go again: maybe

will post my second review later.....

I will add on my experience with the Utatane massage in Tokyo. Utatane is like a gay massage network chain in Japan. They have therapists operating in some major region in Japan like Sapporo, Tokyo, Osaka, Fukuoka, etc. You can get the list of their therapists in different region from their main website. It act like our HBM list. Every therapists will have their own website which they call it their “shop”. But I think the therapists do not work directly from their own house. Upon confirming the booking, the therapist will let you know where to meet him and he will bring you to the place.

In the Utatane website, you will not see the therapist face which will be covered by mosaic. But if you go to their Twitter, some therapists will show their face picture. I hope this will help you choose your therapist.

I choose to book appointment with Akiyama in Tokyo. He can not speak English at all. From my first email to him till confirming the appointment took 4 days.....So advance booking in a few day is recommended LOL. After meet up with Akiyama, he brought to a small one room flat. The place is clean, but the shower room is really small...even for someone who is small build like me also find it very cramp to shower alone. Not to mention the therapist will shower will you.

In my case, not much of massage, sensual way more than massage. The massage is also done in nude. I took 120min massage for 18000yen. Take note, you need to add another 1000yen to the fee for the room. This is also mentioned in the website and they accept cash only.

Akiyama has that breaded Daddy look with a bearish bod.

If I were to visit Utatane again I probably will try other therapist. 

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 1:48 AM, beta said:

I will add on my experience with the Utatane massage in Tokyo. Utatane is like a gay massage network chain in Japan. They have therapists operating in some major region in Japan like Sapporo, Tokyo, Osaka, Fukuoka, etc. You can get the list of their therapists in different region from their main website. It act like our HBM list. Every therapists will have their own website which they call it their “shop”. But I think the therapists do not work directly from their own house. Upon confirming the booking, the therapist will let you know where to meet him and he will bring you to the place.

In the Utatane website, you will not see the therapist face which will be covered by mosaic. But if you go to their Twitter, some therapists will show their face picture. I hope this will help you choose your therapist.

I choose to book appointment with Akiyama in Tokyo. He can not speak English at all. From my first email to him till confirming the appointment took 4 days.....So advance booking in a few day is recommended LOL. After meet up with Akiyama, he brought to a small one room flat. The place is clean, but the shower room is really small...even for someone who is small build like me also find it very cramp to shower alone. Not to mention the therapist will shower will you.

In my case, not much of massage, sensual way more than massage. The massage is also done in nude. I took 120min massage for 18000yen. Take note, you need to add another 1000yen to the fee for the room. This is also mentioned in the website and they accept cash only.

I am having an overnight stop over in Tokyo in December on my way to Bangkok. and I am thinking of giving it a try to Utatane massage. Your info really helps me a lot, but I am still debating which therapist to choose without seeing their face pics.

On 10/20/2018 at 1:48 PM, beta said:

why does the massuer shower with you ? both before and after the massage he will shower with you ? 

In my case, not much of massage, sensual way more than massage. 

>>>>>>why no so much of massage ? more like sex with him ? 

The massage is also done in nude.

>>>>> you are nude or both are nude ? 

I took 120min massage for 18000yen.

>>>>>  120 mins if you mentioned is more sensual than massage then why take so long ? what other options of timing and how much are the charges for different timings ? 

>>>> is there happy endings ? did you cum ? handjob ? or blow job or anal ? 

Take note, you need to add another 1000yen to the fee for the room. This is also mentioned in the website and they accept cash only.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.