Male HQ

Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest 2727

Guest Guest
46 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

oh!! pray hard that no strong rain and weather will not turn hotter faster

Yay... Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka, here l come! Please Sakura, bloom for me from 4-10 April.

On 3/11/2019 at 11:45 AM, newguy2l said:

going to yokohama next month. Any sauna or cruising places there? anyone been?

goin for sakura or just to cruise?? or purely for biz trip?

i used this as a blossoming guide based on past exp
https://www.japan-guide.com/sakura/
Guest , you are there to pick up the petals on the floor or river right? from mid of 1st week Apr esp for tokyo

22 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yay... Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka, here l come! Please Sakura, bloom for me from 4-10 April.

are u going from Tokyo then to kyoto?

. They are currently predicted to open on March 21 in both Tokyo and Kyoto.

All of you followed jp new and fb grps right?
https://www.scmp.com/magazines/post-magazine/travel/article/3001456/japanese-attractions-are-refusing-entry-tourists-and
i trust all of you done your homework before booking , esp Jap release data in jan 2019, not now , just that i copied the latest forecast for u now

Edited by lovehandle

18 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

goin alone? can go cruising instead of going to sakura then
many tirelessly sharing how much blooming now in tokyo (shared in the past few days), u know the lifespan of such cherry flowers right

As if telling us the weather forecast of jp is not accurate! i usu only picked from the best1-2 chart i believed in

Yup

Hence no need for companion

So anything pretty in tokyo!??sakuras nt yet blossomed 

18 minutes ago, smallsteps said:

It's okay. Solo trip is enjoyable too. Japanese guys are so desirable. Leng chai is everywhere. Lol.

2 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Yup

Hence no need for companion

So anything pretty in tokyo!??sakuras nt yet blossomed 

Blooming but not yet full bloom. Ueno park is already pretty now. My stay extended until 28th. Plan to go shinjuku gyoen to have a look.

Pls teach me how to resist those handsome japanese guys in their blazers. Can't keep my eyes off them.

Didnt knw stay can b extended so easily?? unless it is for biz trip

u better let your eyes eat all the ice(cream) till u r full

Only when see this description:
満開

Then it s considerd all done, still some time for ueno to hit that

Shinjuku shdnt be blossoming, i thk u r goin there for othrr purpose bah

https://www.tokyo-park.or.jp/special/cherry/

新宿御苑

新宿御苑の写真

主な種類、開花状況:

ソメイヨシノ:
開花
サトザクラ:
未開花

桜本数:1,100本

11 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Didnt knw stay can b extended so easily?? unless it is for biz trip

u better let your eyes eat all the ice(cream) till u r full

Only when see this description:
満開

Then it s considerd all done, still some time for ueno to hit that

Shinjuku shdnt be blossoming, i thk u r goin there for othrr purpose bah

https://www.tokyo-park.or.jp/special/cherry/

新宿御苑

新宿御苑の写真

主な種類、開花状況:

ソメイヨシノ:
開花
サトザクラ:
未開花

桜本数:1,100本

Body breath in shinjuku? Considering...

So long u r nt abv 40, i went when i was just near to that age limit

Biz trip still hve time for “entertainmt”

not bad!

The project faces some bottlenecks...lol. share a bit your experience in bodybreath. I am below 30 but not that good looking. Pale in comparison to the local japanese guys.

IMG_20190325_130701.jpg

1 minute ago, smallsteps said:

The project faces some bottlenecks...lol. share a bit your experience in bodybreath. I am below 30 but not that good looking. Pale in comparison to the local japanese guys.

It is just like any typical sauna

just that the regn is jp

Gd to do it if u hve nt

fresh and youthfulness is what is required in the gay world

of cos if u hve muscles w an ugly-face is still do-able

In a gay world ie cruel, dick length and other factor comes later

pls dont tell me u r plump hor

But it is not all lost even if u r, u still hve other saunas in shinj

See??? I can guess that u r not on a personal trip 

and proj having bottlenecks , u still have time

to contemplate such issues& bw-ing?

when i m at work, my whole mind (even after work timing) is all abt proj and work

too bad ur proj is nt extended long enugh for my arrival!

じゃあまた今度ね

just that the regn is jp

Gd to do it if u hve nt

when i m at work, my whole mind (even after work timing) is all abt proj and work

じゃあまた今度ね

yup you are right...face is not as important as muscular body...but muscular body with a small cock is also a no no...

but i think w a  muscular bod, surely can be led into the room/cubicles and then have some fun, foreplay, u blow me and i blow u , upon after rounds of blowing, then he realised is a small dick then just get out loh

most imptly, i dont dare to assume smallstep 's orientation (if it is a btm , not an issue w small dick)

but i  m worry my prediction of his size (of shape) may be accurate, he must be busy with his project now

13 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

but i think w a  muscular bod, surely can be led into the room/cubicles and then have some fun, foreplay, u blow me and i blow u , upon after rounds of blowing, then he realised is a small dick then just get out loh

most imptly, i dont dare to assume smallstep 's orientation (if it is a btm , not an issue w small dick)

but i  m worry my prediction of his size (of shape) may be accurate, he must be busy with his project now

i saw one indian? (or something like that) bottom being fucked by 2 japanese tops..and few more trying to stuff his mouth with their dicks...was so hot..never seen something like that before all these time. He was a slim built guy..

5 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

glad that you are wrong... i am slim type...177cm, 64kg...yep, was busy just now.

8 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

just that the regn is jp

Gd to do it if u hve nt

じゃあまた今度ね

system issues which need the database admin to fix... not something within my area of expertise...

1 minute ago, smallsteps said:

glad that you are wrong... i am slim type...177cm, 64kg...yep, was busy just now.

yes, i know u r bz

slim then wont be an issue 

the indian national (mentioned abv) have fun! 
Now is time for Fun!! maybe on a friday - sat i supposed

3 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

yes, i know u r bz

slim then wont be an issue 

the indian national (mentioned abv) have fun! 
Now is time for Fun!! maybe on a friday - sat i supposed

two dicks at the same time? i think that is torture more than fun....

my stay until 28th only...if wanna try will be weekdays

13 hours ago, smallsteps said:

two dicks at the same time? i think that is torture more than fun....

my stay until 28th only...if wanna try will be weekdays

one dick in the ass and the others was just crowding over him...i think another guy was trying to stuff his mouth....i have never seen anything like that before...they were not shy people could see them...

if only i wasnt that shy..haha

22 hours ago, Guest weak said:

one dick in the ass and the others was just crowding over him...i think another guy was trying to stuff his mouth....i have never seen anything like that before...they were not shy people could see them...

if only i wasnt that shy..haha

I went there last night...managed to have fun with two jap guys. Handsome, muscular and big dick. The first hour was spent patrolling like some security guard until i approached my first guy. Lol.

Gonna try sauna tonight. Its my first time and as much as I really want to try some sex for the first time but I am still afraid so gonna just do handjob and edging for ppl

Guest Disappointed
On 3/25/2019 at 9:37 PM, -Ignored- said:

28th u flying bk right?
dont they knock off very late? and then nomi kai?

u better plan for your "weekday excursion" cum shinjuku gyoen leh

I'm not prone to going to saunas. So when I'm in a foreign land, I tend to use apps to scan around and try to get to know locals. But when I was in Kyoto and Osaka, I was disappointed because I'm not getting any responses. Is it because they are not too eager to get to know foreigners due to English difficulties? I speak a little Japanese, passable for simple conversation but still I think I'm not in that "handsome" looks type or whatever type they think is considered handsome even though I was somewhat lean fit. So I was kinda feeling a lil disappointed in a way.

I read somewhere that type is very important to them. If you're not any of the typical desirable types,  even if you're in between types, you'll be rejected. Is that so?

Yes at non tokyo areas , they r not strong in eng

but i thk it is still chemistry....

i m nt lean, nt musc, nothing but just “play” alone, nt young alrdy

mutes also can enjoy

mayb learn some basic instead??

Guest InBangkok

I’ve been in Tokyo for 4 days and hoped to see the Sakura in full bloom. The Sakura update websites said this would happen on March 27, the day I arrived. On the 28th I went to Shinjuku Gyoen, the main Park. So disappointing! Take your passport and you get in for half price - ¥250. But few of the trees were in bloom. In previous years I have been there when it was a riot of blossoms. Yesterday went to the little river between Meguro and Ebisu. Again the blossom was only partly in bloom - plus it has been really cold these few days with no sun so the blossom is unlikely to be at its best before the end of this week. The weather forecast says sunshine on Wednesday and Thursday.

Re saunas, I went to the Shinjuku 24 Kaikan around 7:30 pm last night. Lots of guys, especially younger guys. Most action took place in the shower/steam/sauna/rain shower area. I am no spring chicken and far from fit, but had theee guys zeroing in on me. Great evening!

Guest InBangkok

Update on the Sakura. After lunch the sun finally shone in a mostly blue sky. I went over to Ueno Park where the Sakura is almost in full bloom and very impressive. Being Sunday, it was absolutely packed with lots of people eating lunch and drinking quite heavenly underneath the blossoms. I’ll give Shinjuku Gyoen Park another try tomorrow or Tuesday.

On 3/30/2019 at 12:07 PM, Guest Disappointed said:

I'm not prone to going to saunas. So when I'm in a foreign land, I tend to use apps to scan around and try to get to know locals. But when I was in Kyoto and Osaka, I was disappointed because I'm not getting any responses. Is it because they are not too eager to get to know foreigners due to English difficulties? I speak a little Japanese, passable for simple conversation but still I think I'm not in that "handsome" looks type or whatever type they think is considered handsome even though I was somewhat lean fit. So I was kinda feeling a lil disappointed in a way.

I read somewhere that type is very important to them. If you're not any of the typical desirable types,  even if you're in between types, you'll be rejected. Is that so?

if u use app, very difficult as they mostly look for japanese speaker. 

if u want to have sex, go to hattenba/ sauna, many hot guys go there too, some hints:

1) many japanese are shy, u must give signal first, most of them like to be seduce softly, like u touch their finger first. and next u seduce harder like touching their nipp. if they stay, bring them wherever u want

2) true, type matters, if u go to certain club, read the reviews, if you go to bear camps but u're slim, you are in the wrong place. if you go to sauna like kaiken24, u can find many type, then should be fine. I only said arigato, kimochi, ikeh (or ikuh?), and had wonderful time everyday in japan.

Edited by BJason18

On 3/31/2019 at 11:54 AM, Guest InBangkok said:

I’ve been in Tokyo for 4 days and hoped to see the Sakura in full bloom. The Sakura update websites said this would happen on March 27, the day I arrived. On the 28th I went to Shinjuku Gyoen, the main Park. So disappointing! Take your passport and you get in for half price - ¥250. But few of the trees were in bloom. In previous years I have been there when it was a riot of blossoms. Yesterday went to the little river between Meguro and Ebisu. Again the blossom was only partly in bloom - plus it has been really cold these few days with no sun so the blossom is unlikely to be at its best before the end of this week. The weather forecast says sunshine on Wednesday and Thursday.

Re saunas, I went to the Shinjuku 24 Kaikan around 7:30 pm last night. Lots of guys, especially younger guys. Most action took place in the shower/steam/sauna/rain shower area. I am no spring chicken and far from fit, but had theee guys zeroing in on me. Great evening!

Too early le

meguro river full bloom at start of april

Gyoen end of 2nd weekend apr for this year

kyoto/nara was nt much better

Correct: i use such version in sg too

On 4/2/2019 at 7:05 PM, rain321 said:

Guest curious
On 4/9/2019 at 4:35 AM, -Ignored- said:

Too early le

meguro river full bloom at start of april

Gyoen end of 2nd weekend apr for this year

kyoto/nara was nt much better

Correct: i use such version in sg too

if vers??

btw, it is alwys grey , many flex or even tops can b btms , so...........
i alwys pract that even in sg or any other ctries

Latest report:
shinj 24KK has changed by so much, converted public rooms to indv rooms to earn
Sad sia (that could be also Shinj has more other options and saunas for the younger gen only)

No1 bothr to put on their yukata now, all dressed in whatever form they liked (mayb some of u crossdresser wanna dressed in dresses , but sadly no cross dresser)

For my age, not much business in SHinj :(
Nvm, the most interesting part is i think my 2nd round, i been observing one btm been wearing his own jp yukata from home
He was opend for all to fuck
i saw another plumper guy touching him but wastd just touching him
so another top been standing there quietly decided to proceed (he is the quietly but actually not quiet type, saw him at the lounge playing games too, i liked men who r very focus on what they r good at but too bad his is a top)
He finger fuckd him for so long and then fuck him (w condom of course) , he came fast
but many do Raw! there

since the btm is so loose and loosened (he been f whole nite long in fact)
I continued after this and left (many filipinoes too cos ONLY them speak tagalog

shinj 24kK is 2500Y 
but i think ueno is cheaper and during day time they offered u the 6hr options ie non-staying overnite (which is cheaper by 300Y) that will not come with Yukata (but only towel)
this is really making biz-sense!

many first timer got F by staff, u r to remove your shoes once u enter their premise and quickly locked your shoes away in those lockers provided

while we discussed b4, it is ONLY 24kk UENo having training room/ie GYM
but the profile of UENO is bears and the older....etc
so........
however i enjoyed most in ueno, although i went in at a weekday  afternnoon timing, left before pp knock off
but the seniors here followed the rules strictly ,just that UENO's structure is kind of wierd, after admission/entrance, u need to get up to another floor for lockers
more floors that means more exercise

From my experience, i attended bodybreath too

read the eng link, there shd b jp links too:

Please note, position of locker key on your right wrist if you are top, left wrist if you are bottom and ankle if you are versatile.

(Read part on bodybreath)

http://thegaypassport.com/gay-tokyo/play/

Which is why a no. Wear that on ankle....

if a flex tend to lean towards doin topping, putting on left side, is nt gonna be helpful to him!

Like i say prev, a flex is alwys grey likely he is willing to btm eg a fili.

in sg, i tend to observe who sleep facing down, very likely is a btm.

but the fact that some btms/flex/vers also sleep facing up, so that he could first take a gd look before anyone could mount him.

i m horny now!!!!!!!!!

On 4/11/2019 at 2:34 PM, -Ignored- said:

btw, it is alwys grey , many flex or even tops can b btms , so...........
i alwys pract that even in sg or any other ctries

Latest report:
shinj 24KK has changed by so much, converted public rooms to indv rooms to earn
Sad sia (that could be also Shinj has more other options and saunas for the younger gen only)

No1 bothr to put on their yukata now, all dressed in whatever form they liked (mayb some of u crossdresser wanna dressed in dresses , but sadly no cross dresser)

For my age, not much business in SHinj :(
Nvm, the most interesting part is i think my 2nd round, i been observing one btm been wearing his own jp yukata from home
He was opend for all to fuck
i saw another plumper guy touching him but wastd just touching him
so another top been standing there quietly decided to proceed (he is the quietly but actually not quiet type, saw him at the lounge playing games too, i liked men who r very focus on what they r good at but too bad his is a top)
He finger fuckd him for so long and then fuck him (w condom of course) , he came fast
but many do Raw! there

since the btm is so loose and loosened (he been f whole nite long in fact)
I continued after this and left (many filipinoes too cos ONLY them speak tagalog

shinj 24kK is 2500Y 
but i think ueno is cheaper and during day time they offered u the 6hr options ie non-staying overnite (which is cheaper by 300Y) that will not come with Yukata (but only towel)
this is really making biz-sense!

many first timer got F by staff, u r to remove your shoes once u enter their premise and quickly locked your shoes away in those lockers provided

while we discussed b4, it is ONLY 24kk UENo having training room/ie GYM
but the profile of UENO is bears and the older....etc
so........
however i enjoyed most in ueno, although i went in at a weekday  afternnoon timing, left before pp knock off
but the seniors here followed the rules strictly ,just that UENO's structure is kind of wierd, after admission/entrance, u need to get up to another floor for lockers
more floors that means more exercise

quite like 24 Ueno and enjoy there more than Shinj.

thanks for sharing.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.