Male HQ

Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest 2727

On 1/17/2022 at 2:38 PM, Daddyhunter said:

Me too! Wonder how many popular gay bars have closed down due to pandemic! So sad

Japan still close their border for tourist. Hoping they will open it soon. Missing Japan so much! Been wanting to travel since last year. :(

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

Yeah...the more I watch Japan Hour the more I dream of my usual annual/bi-annual "pilgrim" to Tokyo, especially to the area in Shinjuku where there are lots of shy and cute straight/ bicurious guys gathering at an onsen after office hours.

When will that day come again? 

Edited by yuquidam

On 1/17/2022 at 7:08 PM, yuquidam said:

Yeah...the more I watch Japan Hour the more I dream of my usual annual/bi-annual "pilgrim" to Tokyo, especially to the area in Shinjuku where there are lots of shy and cute straight/ bicurious guys gathering at an onsen after office hours.

When will that day come again? 

Ya! Miss those good times where no pandemic to stop those closeted, married Japanese daddy businessmen going wild in the saunas like 24 Kaikan 

Guest Japan visitor

I was in Japan on business for two months (November and December); I could go there because I am a temporary resident of Japan. The infection rate was quite low and everything was open as usual - restaurants, bars, saunas and hattenba. Had good sex in 24 Kaikan in Ueno and Shinjuku, and also in Pineapple House in Okinawa.

On 1/18/2022 at 8:24 PM, Guest Japan visitor said:

I was in Japan on business for two months (November and December); I could go there because I am a temporary resident of Japan. The infection rate was quite low and everything was open as usual - restaurants, bars, saunas and hattenba. Had good sex in 24 Kaikan in Ueno and Shinjuku, and also in Pineapple House in Okinawa.

Tokyo’s infection rate is going up past few weeks! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest North Island

Hi Everyone.  I might be going to the North Island to snowboard.  I will not have time to find a boy in a big city like Tokyo.

My hope is to find a great kissing non-smoking bottom (shorter than 5'9" and preferably identifies as "Gay") for hire who ALSO snowboards who could join me for a few days.  

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to meet him before he joins me.  Any suggestions on how to do this.  Is this something that King of College and/or DGDG or some other similar place would be able to help me with over email?    What do you all think of my chances?

Download thel 9Monsters app on your phone, pay a little for the Premium option, and check who is available in Sapporo/Hokkaido. 9Monsters has automatic installed translation English - Japanese.

On 2/2/2022 at 7:56 AM, Guest North Island said:

Hi Everyone.  I might be going to the North Island to snowboard.  I will not have time to find a boy in a big city like Tokyo.

My hope is to find a great kissing non-smoking bottom (shorter than 5'9" and preferably identifies as "Gay") for hire who ALSO snowboards who could join me for a few days.  

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to meet him before he joins me.  Any suggestions on how to do this.  Is this something that King of College and/or DGDG or some other similar place would be able to help me with over email?    What do you all think of my chances?

In 9Monsters, you can post an ad via the Howl option and describe whom you would like to have.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/24/2022 at 4:43 PM, Since u r here said:

yes i posted some article (went missing)
u can diY on your own by spending w agency

& from sep7, no longer require people who have been vaccinated 3 times to present proof that they are not infected
Japan will waive pre-departure COVID-19 tests for vaccinated travellers to the country, but daily caps on entrants will remain in place, jp Prime Minister Kishida announced

Lol. I can wait till 2023 to visit Tokyo lah. But thanks for the info. Appreciate it..

Will still wait till they open for solo traveler. I just cant with agency. Especially in Japan. Hoping to get more good news soon.

Just an update I asked:

I check with SA tour agency, they are charging a $200 non refundable  deposit   Just to get a quotation. Est quotation is $3500 for 6 days (jal/ana/sq with 4 star hotel) exclude visa.

i did not proceed because it is stupid if they quote very high and my $200 will be in the drain. First time I heard quotation also need to charge.

On 9/9/2022 at 11:02 AM, sg89ailikesi said:

Just an update I asked:

I check with SA tour agency, they are charging a $200 non refundable  deposit   Just to get a quotation. Est quotation is $3500 for 6 days (jal/ana/sq with 4 star hotel) exclude visa.

i did not proceed because it is stupid if they quote very high and my $200 will be in the drain. First time I heard quotation also need to charge.

I agree.  I would not pay $200 for a quote.  I am not that desperate to go to Japan yet.  I am willing to wait it out.   

https://www.asiaone.com/asia/japan-set-resume-visa-free-tourist-travel-october

Japan is expected to waive visa requirements for certain tourists and remove a limit on daily arrivals in October as it aims to benefit from a rebound in global tourism, Nikkei reported on Thursday.

Lifting the limit of incoming tourists and removing the requirement for visa is fine, but there is no news on any change to the need to book flights and accommodation through travel agent. 

I think I will just wait a bit longer.  Let's see how things work out.

https://www.asiaone.com/asia/japan-remove-covid-19-travel-restrictions-oct-11-yen-weakest-24-years

"From October 11, Japan will restore individual tourism and visa-waiver travel to people from certain countries as long as they are vaccinated.

At the same time, it will also scrap a daily cap on arrivals to the country"

Does this mean the need to book flights and accommodation via travel agents will be lifted as well? 

When I saw the news, I just realized Japan gonna be totally busy and crowded with people from all over the world. Cause everyone is holding for so long to visit Japan. Im gonna be a good man and wait next year instead.

Traveling solo to Osaka soon. Anyone here have stayed in Sauna & Capsule AMZA before? Is a Men only capsule hostel and I heard is quite happening. The hostel has 4 saunas, 8 baths and an open air bath. Tried booking online but all months were fully booked. Wanted to try walk-in when arrive there.

Is anyone trevel with Zipair Japan? I try to book a flight depart from Singapore to Tokyo, the price is atractived.

Bur I am facing some problem when come to payment page,  the system keep say my card infomation not correct!! Infact I typed everything correctly. Not sure is because by credit card is not issue from Singapore, or what? try with the debit card also the same. 

What wrong with their website, try to open with Chorome and Microsoft Edge both face the same problem. At first I thought I was because the Inconito page but private or not private browser also the same. Then try on mobile phone but it need to scan my passport then I stop continue my booking.

Want to call customer help line then they dont have one!
After I search the review on internet they only get one star!

On 10/19/2022 at 10:13 PM, Guest G77 said:

Is anyone trevel with Zipair Japan? I try to book a flight depart from Singapore to Tokyo, the price is atractived.

Bur I am facing some problem when come to payment page,  the system keep say my card infomation not correct!! Infact I typed everything correctly. Not sure is because by credit card is not issue from Singapore, or what? try with the debit card also the same. 

What wrong with their website, try to open with Chorome and Microsoft Edge both face the same problem. At first I thought I was because the Inconito page but private or not private browser also the same. Then try on mobile phone but it need to scan my passport then I stop continue my booking.

Want to call customer help line then they dont have one!
After I search the review on internet they only get one star!

https://mainlymiles.com/2022/10/09/zipair-increases-singapore-tokyo-flights-from-december-2022/

On 10/21/2022 at 3:05 AM, Guest Ret said:

For consult here. Does anyone know if there's a gay sauna in Toyoma or Kanazawa, Japan and allow entry to man age 55 years old? Thanks in adv!

No gay saunas in Kanazawa and Toyama.

Almost no gay locations in Kyoto. Guys go to Osaka, only 40 min by city train. The main gay area is near the Umeda Osaka station. The Hokuokan sauna is big, clean and welcomes foreigners. It gets full with a lot of action on weekends. You can also stay there overnight.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.