Male HQ

Video: Fadli & Fifi return home after arrest in Abu Dhabi for "cross-dressing"

groyn88

DSCN5148.JPG

I wonder if these r acceptable over there?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

6 hours ago, groyn88 said:

Vacation turns nightmare for them. Haiz. Glad that they are back safely. Jus be extra careful with our dressing and manners when we are travelling to this strict cities that have lower tolerance of our community 

1 hour ago, fab said:

DSCN5148.JPG

I wonder if these r acceptable over there?

I dun think over there the people are able and tolerate such act and behaviour. All are done in discreet if there is such group. 

3 hours ago, Benny Starter said:

I was thinking that abu dhabi would be an Open city like dubai. don't really understand why the police arrested him when he was even wearing mens clothing.. this is such a worst experience/holiday. 

Ya I Knw rite. I doesn't Knw fifi personally but have seen her around. She is a transsexual in fact a stylish and pretty lady. I dun really understand the part on why is she been arrested for cross dressing?? She wear her female clothes effortlessly!!! 

Edited by Mique75ts

People can tell one of us apart by mannerism and behaviorism.

Normally we are off guards when we are the most happy and partying.

That is the time when we will sound female when we are in guy mode, and male when we are in girl mode.

Best is stay low, and do cover and concealment.. It is a battlefield.

It is dangerous to travel with another person who do not practise caution.

Haa

4 minutes ago, Guest :-( said:

They are lucky to be alive... could've been stoned to death knowing how homophobic it is over there

Wonder why they so dumb

Stone to death?lucky neva kena raped in the cell hor

Somemore by arabs big ahem...confirmed bleed to death.lol

Guest Non-muslim

Thanks for the episode.  I guess I can't go to Abu Dhabi for holiday in this life because I have a natural mannerism that the people there may not like even if I were to wear like a man.

I think there needs some understanding here. 

The Middle-eastern countries are all governed by Sharia law all round, which includes the UAE which is where this couple went to. To know what they don't allow, think about what the most conservative, racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, anti-non-Muslim man's would be like. Turn them into laws, and you have Sharia. 

I must apologize for bringing up religion, but if we're all going to assume that these guys didn't know or realise what they were getting themselves into, then it's hard to determine if the next guy who goes in will suffer a worse fate. I'm not going to blame them either, though, because I think such repressive, archaic laws must be done away with for good. Discrimination and subjugation should never be the way in any society; and in such a country as the UAE, or even the one up north of our borders, it is a sad reality we must face until this religion of ideological and political nature be changed. Call me Islamophobic if you wish to, but I prefer a free and egalitarian society where everyone gets equal opportunity, and I'm sure you all would agree as well.

On 9/9/2017 at 1:27 PM, Guest Non-muslim said:

Thanks for the episode.  I guess I can't go to Abu Dhabi for holiday in this life because I have a natural mannerism that the people there may not like even if I were to wear like a man.

Yes don't go, if couldn't blend into the crowd.

• Guest locked this topic