Frnd369

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nipple fun is an enjoyment especially to those that never want to have sex fun. It feels so comfortable when guys gently touch and play with it. I love touching those people with lean fit chest and six pack body. I dislike those that try to pinch or bite on it. Those who gently play with you are probably those people that love you. Those who pinch and bite you are most probably the people who only treat you as a sex object and wont care how you feels or whether you feel painful or not.

On 5/5/2019 at 4:33 PM, yoyo74 said:

Nipple fun is an enjoyment especially to those that never want to have sex fun. It feels so comfortable when guys gently touch and play with it. I love touching those people with lean fit chest and six pack body. I dislike those that try to pinch or bite on it. Those who gently play with you are probably those people that love you. Those who pinch and bite you are most probably the people who only treat you as a sex object and wont care how you feels or whether you feel painful or not.

light bite can be sensual if done correctly

Edited by moonchild

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I find it pointy nipples is so sexy. I get turn on easily when I see pointy nipples in the office. Especially in the office wear. 

I can turn off a guy when I found out he don’t have pointy nipples. I can say pointy nipples is a on top of my list while meeting somebody for fun. 

P/S: mature man pointy nipples is a plus plus point.

3 hours ago, Sport1 said:

I find it pointy nipples is so sexy. I get turn on easily when I see pointy nipples in the office. Especially in the office wear. 

I can turn off a guy when I found out he don’t have pointy nipples. I can say pointy nipples is a on top of my list while meeting somebody for fun. 

P/S: mature man pointy nipples is a plus plus point.

Oh my, pointy nipple is my fetish too. I can lick n suck on them on a long time 

There was this one guy I was fucking ... 

His nipples (and dick) had gotten rock hard. 

Watching him under me, I decided to play them... 

Such a turn on as he squirmed under my the pressure from fingers. 

Must be the hardest and pointiest nipples I ever played with man.

Had to, of cos, suck on them whilst I was still inside him. 

Good times, good times. :smokin:

Anyways here's mine

tumblr_phmxduSNCm1tdk3rk_1280.jpg

Edited by SexySteps
P