Male HQ

From Bw Archives 44 : 01 Oct - 12 Nov 99

HendryTan

Sorry the 01 Oct - 17 Oct 99 & 17 Oct - 27 Oct 99 archives are loss.

Proceed below with 27 Oct - 12 Nov 99 archives

Hendry Tan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please bear with the slow updates till Yahoo get things running right.

Just to clarify matters, cruising does not mean public sex. Cruising is looking for a sexual encounter based on "what-you-see-is-what-you-get". The Chinese web sites call that "fishing" and NOT "dining"; very appropriate ;p. Let your head control your excited little brother and "dine on your delectable catch" at a safe place like the sauna, hotel, someone's home or some really way out desolate place at East Coast Park. It's not the public pools or the toilets. Though I've made mistakes before, it's not fun when I realised the dangers. Play Safe, Always.

I do not agree with the idea of a Wank Rating System. Guys posting on the BB are already exposing their innermost secrets; it can feel more embarrassing than being caught totally naked. Ahem, I should know ;p The gems are those who post to get these hings off their chests, not those posting for literary accolades :-). For those looking for "fine writings", you can read thousands of them at Nifty Erotic Stories Archive

Thank you "Farang" for your suggestion. This is only my opinion. You can always disagree and post your Wanking Rating :-)

11/12/99 17:03:23

Name: malbroman

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Spicycat, arn't you too harsh by naming people who are not in your defination of beautiful 'lousers'? should you bitch about people of your own kind?

11/12/99 15:04:49

Name: jeff

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

hmm... NTU exams over last week already... and the crusing places still quiet? so does that sort of confirm the suspicion(sp?) that i have had for so long that there are more PLUs in NUS than in NTU? hmm.. i wonder.... ;p

anyway, i just discovered that there is a murphy's law for cruising and love.... the more you try to find it, the harder it is for you to ACTUALLY find it... ;p now that i had given it up, it seems like the guys are all over and trying to get me! haha. .. just saw a young cute guy in office wear jerking himself in the orchard mrt toilet's urinal while he's standing next to me... hee... too bad i cum before seeing him cum and more guys are moving towards the urinals...;p he's so scared, he zipped up and retend to wash up... hee... the cuter thing is he's STILL having an ERECTION and it SHOWS as an obvious BULDGE on his crisp biz pants! Oooo.... yum! haha.... ;p

11/12/99 14:32:11

Name: Spicey Cat

Comments:

Hi Chris, found somewhere better to go? hahah

It's true, I am happily attached but that doesn't mean I can't read about other people's exploits right? I mean, not everyone is a F1 car driver but we can still be interested in following those dare-devil drivers with relish right? hahah

Anyway, although I may be on a diet, I can still look at the other guys right? hahah

Have fun dude

11/12/99 13:48:23

Name: Robin My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Local

Comments:

Hi guys!

Experience & Cute muscular Messeurs give good SWEDISH MASSAGE.

Using aromatic oil,lotion or powders of your choice.Need a sensual & relaxing time?

Call now for more info.HP:96943259

11/12/99 09:57:04

Name: clever55 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: local

Comments:

i discovered a growth in my testicles but too shy to see a doctor. any kind doctors out there willing to examine my testicles free of charge ? pls provide tel/HP for me to call you. thanx a lot !

11/12/99 09:44:35

Name: chris

Comments:

spicey, changed my mind bout FR tonite. anyway, since you are attached, what are u doing here anyway. i dun have to spell it out. bon appetit....

11/12/99 09:35:23

Comments:

Hi Chris, I was trying to be subtle...hahah

Anyway, hope to hear about your exploits at Fort Road tonight.

Good hunting

11/12/99 07:12:48

Comments:

spiceycat, what "detect". its a blatant remark that can't get any louder. its obviously "tit-for-tat". told you i lost the innocence already. thats why i m doing this now. so Fort Road should be good tonite then........hmmmmm.............

11/12/99 05:20:44

Comments:

Hi Chris, I do believe you are that good :)

However, do I detect a tinge of "tit for tat"?

11/12/99 05:16:50

Name: Dreamer

Your Nationality: SGP

Comments:

I had the same opinion about TBP with chris.

Perhaps it is the exam period that makes it look miserable? The same thing goes for FR on weekday nights.

I noticed that RP is still pretty happening with lots of younger guys cruising around. Went there at around 3am on Wednesday, never went in, but I can still see many PLUs along the roadside.

11/12/99 04:16:02

Comments:

spiceycat, yeah, i m that good wat. :) what makes you think i m not attached..........what goes round comes round. it happened to me before, i will do it to him now.

11/12/99 03:33:02

Comments:

Wah, say until like you are so good

Anyway, if you want to cruise, that's what you get. As for the good looking ones, we are attached....hahahah

Just kidding Name: chris My URL: Visit Me Comments: went to TBP few nights back. pathetic group of people. they all looked so lousy, too fat, too old, too ugly, too whatever. how come dun have too goodlooking ones.....sigh....... TBP is getting boring. instead, i got a bunch of losers trying to cruise me. uks. anywhere else is good? and when?

11/12/99 02:44:08

Comments:

went to TBP few nights back. pathetic group of people. they all looked so lousy, too fat, too old, too ugly, too whatever. how come dun have too goodlooking ones.....sigh....... TBP is getting boring. instead, i got a bunch of losers trying to cruise me. yuks. anywhere else is good? and when?

11/11/99 18:01:00

Comments:

oh dear... couldn't sleep..... must be the hunger... ;p anyway, was here.... so kpo a little...... you mean actually got people do it right then and there at angsiang one har? where har? at the dark alleys izzit? but alot of people walking there one leh.. hee... me and a group of friends was there for a look see some time ago... walking up and down... getting crowded huh that place... ;p

11/11/99 11:36:41

Name: aquarian

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

I was at Ann Siang recently. Seems like it's more exciting when near midnight. I went to a fav. dark alley and true enough, some guys were waiting. I saw a rather muscular guy in a unzipped vest. I stood nearer to him and saw him stroking. He signalle me to suck but I felt uneasy as once a while people would walk pass. I licked and suck his nipple instead and he started to moan a bit...

I then took out my hard dick (hid under my T-shirt). As a young guy walked pass, I stared at him and bring out my dick. He stopped walking and turn back... grab it and stroke slowly... It didn't last long someone was approaching. *sad*

Finally, a late 20s guy saw me and tried to stand close to me. I consented to his fondling and we went to another couple who were hugging openly. I decided to jerk at their presence, and so this guy helped me. I moaned louder and attrtacted the couple s attention. Doing this with others around made me climax even faster! So it came and they were stunned....

May be, I'll try RP at early am next time! Anyone has any encounters at these places rto share???

11/11/99 10:33:20

Name: Puzzled

Comments:

Million thanks to both of you, Chris & Observer. I guess it will take me sometime to heal the wound. Maybe the problem is that I don't flirt around, I am truely and sincerely believe in "1-to-1" kinda of relationship. Maybe one day I will find the "rig t" guy to share my joy and sorrow with me. I am not in need to find a "substitute" now, it would be unfair to that guy. But, next time I will be more careful and even need to watch out for guys "whose hands are holding the girlfriend but his eyes are fl rting with other men in the street" and worst of all what called the "married men". Once again, thanks guys.

11/11/99 02:27:33

Name: Observer

Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

TO: Puzzled. My heart aches for you....poor soul but please do not let this eat into you. I've learnt that Time heals all wounds. Some take longer to heal but somehow the anger/sadness slowly fades off. It must be a big blow, especially when one stakes all. I wonder i plu couples can be like husband/wife till death do us part....I do believe it exists but a very low percentage. When the other head rules....anything can happen. The lust is mightier than the sword....like the saying the PENis mightier than the sword but no match for the TANK???? The ARMY a career that Demands respect! Don't you all agree? Good place for PLU to work in the atmosphere with many young, tight bods to to soak up and enjoy! Dear Puzzled, there are many fishes out there and it gets more open thru the years...so you might just find your mate sooner than you think. I wish you well. Being deeply closeted I'm a sad case man. Still looking around carefully for a mate and good plu riends too.Age isn't on my side late 30s. But for now Life goes on. ps: In a hetero relationship more often then not the guy screws around. Now we are all guys here. The changes of us screwing around....you know the answer. Sorry girls....girls don't screw around unless they wear one. Rgds. The Observer.

11/11/99 01:49:33

Name: Jonathan My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Orgies Your Fav Body Type: Lean

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Read about Nick's encounters at RP so I decided to check it out to see if it was true.Arrived at RP at about 3 in the morning but saw no one around so I went to Lau Pa Sat for supper.Disappointed I finished off and walked back to catch a cab home.As I pas ed RP once again at about 430 I noticed some life around the area.There were 2 cars parked along the kerb.As I passed one I noticed a chubby indian guy in it.He seemed preocuppied on his hand phone.In the next car was this young chinese chap in a tank top and shorts.He smiled and as I looked closely I noticed he was unzipped and stroking a huge hard on! As I made my way towards the multi storey carpark he followed and soon we met at a discreet corner.We found the nearest gents but were surprised to find an ther couple in there.No guesses for what they were doing.PLUs like us.What followed was an intense session of four guys all average looking storking and sucking and licking!Imagine that at 4 in the morning.Exhausted after sucking 3 lovely dicks I made my ay back but as I neared the MRT station stairway which was dark and not opened yet I noticed this sporty guys sitting alone.As I walked pasted he whispered a "hi" and soon we were in a dark corner hugging and kissing.In his track suit it was so easy to ea e his huge precum soaked hard cock out and I enjoyed my forth cock for the morning,seems RP is giving Ang Siang road a run for popularity but at 4-5 am its a bit early.

11/11/99 01:49:22

Comments:

to puzzled: you poor thing. i guess it must have been hard for you. well, i rage everytime i think of what happened to me previously. and thk god i left the relationship even before he married her. wat to say, this is the wrong home page to post such stuff, cos dun forget, the webmaster is a closetted AJ himself and this homepage serves only as a platform for so-called bi-s who have no balls. thats only my opinion lar. well, if you really need to talk, email me at patroclus73@yahoo.com. hate mail is welcomed too. especially to those selfish AJs who want the cake and eat it too.

11/10/99 17:36:55

Name: ZZTop

Comments:

Ken RP = Raffles Place TBP = Tiong Bahru plaza, TPY = Toa Payoh

11/10/99 17:05:34

Name: Ken

Comments:

i'm new so can someone please email me privately and tell me where or what is RP, TBP, and TPY swimming pool?

11/10/99 14:16:05

Your Nationality: SGP

Comments:

Went to Delta Swimming Pool for the first time this afternoon. It was a cool place. Very cruisy. I think almost all the guys in the pool were PLU. Went for shower immediately after I had finished my laps. A guy who is all dressed up and about to leave even U-turn back immediately after I went into the shower room. Hmm.. do I look that loud? I wondered..

The cubicles were very tactically located to cruise or feast your eyes on naked guys. But it was really too many PLU around to make a move. Hence I decided to leave the place. After walking out of the exit, I saw a guy walking out behind me. He seems to look fit. Heheh, had a feeling he is a regular here, so I follow him as if I wanted to cruise him (That was my actual motive anyway ;p).He really took me to somewhere nearby that is very quiet. He had a great bod and it really turns me on. We had a quickie went on seperate ways after that.

I wonder d if the steambath inside the pool is cruisy? Can someone provide me with some information? Thanx!!~

11/10/99 10:31:34

Name: Puzzled

Comments:

I was happy when we first met. I was naive and thought that he is mine. He has lots of friends: str8 and gay. Out of these friends, he has one who is a married man with kids. He knows him in his early days. I thought they were just good friends unti I accidently found out one day that they are infact sexually related and still related. They used to be a pair until he got married. Infront of the other guy's wife, he is a good friend to the family. So, who am I now? A subsitite for the married man I am terribly miserable, I love him but I hate him even more. What the fxxk is the married man still fxxking around outside while his wife and kids are waiting for him at home? What the fxxk is he still fxxking with that married man while someone who oves him has been deeply hurted? Is man who does not belong to you is always more valuable? My life is totally screwed up by a shameless married man who cheated his wife (he vowed infront of an altar) and a shameless bitch who willing let a married man o pump his ass for a change of taste (from a real woman).

11/10/99 08:33:02

Name: Kentpwr My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fxxking

Comments:

Hi, Im looking for gay vcd featuring office guys in action. Preferably those in chinese or japanese. Email to sell me. Ok

11/10/99 04:50:39

Name: MS Queen

Comments:

I just came back from Bangkok on 1 November for the Bangkok G & L Festival. It was more crowded than the Chinese New Year period. Please visit www.bangkokpost.net and click on the 1 November archives near the bottom left hand corner for the news report.

11/09/99 10:05:03

Comments:

Duplicate Gay Asian VCD for sales. Titles include Mei2Sao4Nian2zhi1lian4 (HK) and "East Chamber, West Chamber" Page 92726773.

11/09/99 09:09:47

Name: Zen

Comments:

Who posted the William Butler Yeats poem?

11/09/99 04:08:32

Comments:

Hi guys!

Experience & Cute muscular Messeurs give good SWEDISH MASSAGE.Using aromatic oil,lotion or powders of your choice.Need a relaxing & sensual touch call now for more info.HP:96943259

11/09/99 02:24:58

Name: Babymariah My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: his Your Fav Body Type: blk honda chris

Your Nationality: hell

Comments:

feel so much the same with jeff..feel depressed after reading his posting...i hate being alone...bored with cruising... remember the afternoon...after a passionate nite...he woke up and rest on my laps...i was caressing his hair.... and now ..i wanted to know whether his love for me has over...if he could say "baby dun cry..i am here now" ...i will just melt... heartbreaker..so little strength to handle..

11/09/99 01:02:28

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Just when I was feeling down having to work on a public holiday and finishing off at 4AM as well!Was at RP at about 4AM waiting for a taxi when this white Mazda came up, the driver looked pretty sporty in a white polo tee.Frustrated for having to work so ate and feeling rather horny I flashed a sluttish smile.He slowed down and waved to me.As I approached I realised that we had met before at the former Spartacus.As I stood talking he slowly pulled away a towel on his lap and wow!He was naked below and his huge hard cock stood up.We drove off to a nearby multi-storey car park.I was hungry for his huge tool and started to wrap my wet lips round his huge precum soaked cock.He moaned and started humping slowly into my mouth as I used my tongue to slowly massag his cock head and run along his shaft.We then moved to the back seat where I squeezed myself between his legs and worked my mouth and tongue all over his body bringing him high as I sucked and licked his nipples.Taking out a condom I had on me I slowly p t it on him and started positioning myself ,ready for him to bring his hard rod into my doggy style!As I waited drooling I could feel him fingering me .The sensation was wild and wet as he rimmed my asshole with his wet tongue and started inserting his fi ger.I bent further forward and engulfed his swollen tool as I massaged his balls and started fingering him too.He had parked beside a toilet so we quickly went in to continue with our session.Standing before the sink he bent me forward and thrusted his ha d wet cock into me.I could see his reflection as he slowly started to hump me.As he started moaning I too started grinding my ass against him and then he shuddered and came.I squeezed hard on his cock and he loved it.Next he turned me around and knelt bef re me taking my hard cock into his mouth.I came in seconds as he sucked me hard and started kissing my groin area.We exchanged numbers before he reluctantly drove off into the night.Never knew RP could be so cruisy at 4 in the morning.

11/08/99 17:25:47

Comments:

I think this is just an attempt to get guys to visit the geetalk website. They also keep bombarding guys with their event after picking up email address from personals and BB, etc. Its just an attempt by that max lee guy becuase his other ventures failed< >

11/08/99 17:19:39

Comments:

WHAT THE HELL WAS I DOING??? anyway... i was just given a life's wake up call.... thanks, felix!.... i really needed it! THAT'S IT! i want my life back IN CONTROL! no more whining and complaining.... i was happy before and i WILL BE HAPPY AGAIN! hello lif !!!! i AM back!!!!!!!!

11/07/99 21:35:44

Name: Charles My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: spread chocolate syrup all over your chest and lick it off Your Fav Body Type: receptacle for chocolate syrup

Your Nationality: Kingdom of Cacao

Comments:

Jeffrey Robin Burton

What is Geetalk? What is its URL?

Zen

Neither of us brought up a connection between appearance and versatility. I noted, and my acquaintance agreed, that out of top, bottom, and versatile, the largest group was versatile. In my experience, of those who are strictly top or bottom, Asians are more likely to be top than ang mo are, contrary to the stereotype many ang mo rice queens seem to have here in the U.S. (Note: I don't usually like using the term "rice queen" but I'm trying to distinguish ang mo with that particular mindset from ang mo like me who happen to be attracted to Asians.)

11/07/99 17:52:54

Name: Jeffrey Robin Burton My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fxxking and kissing

Your Fav Body Type: muscular Your Nationality: American from Florida

Comments:

hi guys, I am Jeffrey Robin Burton from Florida, USA. I worked as a consultant in Singapore. I have been working here for almost 5 years. I have a Singaporean boyfriend who owns a furniture shop in Chua Choo Kang. My boyfriend was staying with me in Florida for 8 years before deciding to come back to Singapore. Besides my boyfriend, we came to know a Si gaporean friend whose name is other than Shue Lee. My boyfriend was the one who first met Shue Lee at a shopping mall in Florida in 1994. Shue Lee was having his vacation then. He brought Shue Lee back to our house. What attracted me first was his muscula figure: wide shoulders, huge pecs, well-defined biceps and triceps, flat abdomen, smooth and non-hairy thighs, bulging butts and well-toned calves. (He was wearing a white tight Lycra T-shirt and a pair of white shorts at that moment). Shue Lee's butts t mpted my boyfriend. He was hoping to fxxk Shue Lee. But Shue Lee mentioned that he did not like anal sex. He has never fxxked others and hated to be fxxked. We respect his decision. We decided to ask Shue Lee to stay with us for one night. That night, I was fxxking my boyfriend and he was kissing Shue Lee with his passion. After fxxking, I went ahead to try to kiss Shue Lee but he was kind of taken by surpris . He said that he had never had sex with an American before. I began to calm him and gently touched his body. I knew Shue Lee loved the way I touched his body and finally, both of us were in bed, kissing and hugging each other. My boyfriend was not jealou of Shue Lee having sex with me, but he is only jealous of Shue Lee's well-proportioned body. Although my boyfriend is a bit more handsome than Shue Lee, he did not have a perfect body like Shue Lee. If I have known Shue Lee first, I will surely choose him to be my boyfriend. Even if it is not, given the choice, I will still want Shue Lee because really adore his body and love his wet kissing skills. My boyfriend and I are very sad when we see Shue Lee, our Singaporean friend, being attacked and humiliated in Geetalk by a local Singaporean. We always thought that Geetalk should be a place where friendships and LTR could flourish and a meeting place for creating more loving couples. Geetalk should not be a place for people to attack and hurt one another.BOTH OF US SINCERELY HOPE THAT HURTING AND ATTACKING ONE ANOTHER SHOULD BE PUT TO A STOP RIGHT NOW!. WE WISHED ALL GUYS HERE THAT YOU WILL HAVE LOADS OF HAPPINESS AND LOADS OF GOOD HEALTH. Guys, if u are free and if u can, please drop a note to Shue Lee to encourage him. After all, we are brothers in a big family.

11/07/99 17:51:00

Name: Jeffrey Robin Burton My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fxxking and kissing

Your Fav Body Type: muscular Your Nationality: American from Florida

Comments:

hi guys, I am Jeffrey Robin Burton from Florida, USA. I worked as a consultant in Singapore. I have been working here for almost 5 years. I have a Singaporean boyfriend who owns a furniture shop in Chua Choo Kang. My boyfriend was staying with me in Florida for 8 years before deciding to come back to Singapore. Besides my boyfriend, we came to know a Si gaporean friend whose name is other than Shue Lee. My boyfriend was the one who first met Shue Lee at a shopping mall in Florida in 1994. Shue Lee was having his vacation then. He brought Shue Lee back to our house. What attracted me first was his muscula figure: wide shoulders, huge pecs, well-defined biceps and triceps, flat abdomen, smooth and non-hairy thighs, bulging butts and well-toned calves. (He was wearing a white tight Lycra T-shirt and a pair of white shorts at that moment). Shue Lee's butts t mpted my boyfriend. He was hoping to fxxk Shue Lee. But Shue Lee mentioned that he did not like anal sex. He has never fxxked others and hated to be fxxked. We respect his decision. We decided to ask Shue Lee to stay with us for one night. That night, I was fxxking my boyfriend and he was kissing Shue Lee with his passion. After fxxking, I went ahead to try to kiss Shue Lee but he was kind of taken by surpris . He said that he had never had sex with an American before. I began to calm him and gently touched his body. I knew Shue Lee loved the way I touched his body and finally, both of us were in bed, kissing and hugging each other. My boyfriend was not jealou of Shue Lee having sex with me, but he is only jealous of Shue Lee's well-proportioned body. Although my boyfriend is a bit more handsome than Shue Lee, he did not have a perfect body like Shue Lee. If I have known Shue Lee first, I will surely choose him to be my boyfriend. Even if it is not, given the choice, I will still want Shue Lee because really adore his body and love his wet kissing skills. My boyfriend and I are very sad when we see Shue Lee, our Singaporean friend, being attacked and humiliated in Geetalk by a local Singaporean. We always thought that Geetalk should be a place where friendships and LTR could flourish and a meeting place for creating more loving couples. Geetalk should not be a place for people to attack and hurt one another.BOTH OF US SINCERELY HOPE THAT HURTING AND ATTACKING ONE ANOTHER SHOULD BE PUT TO A STOP RIGHT NOW!. WE WISHED ALL GUYS HERE THAT YOU WILL HAVE LOADS OF HAPPINESS AND LOADS OF GOOD HEALTH. Guys, if u are free and if u can, please drop a note to Shue Lee to encourage him. After all, we are brothers in a big family.

11/07/99 15:10:33

Name: Jan

Comments:

I shall keep it brief. Chinese grad, 24, seeks sincere friends. 1.7m 55 kg. Into nature, swimming, music, good conversation. Please drop me a msg at persia_sumer@hotmail.com if interested. We can all do with more friends. :) !No indecent proposals!

11/07/99 13:52:48

Name: Milo

Comments:

Haven't send in any "stories" for so long... Here what I really cannot forget...

I was studying for my exams one night and as usually would pop my the kitchen windows to have a smoke break every now and then.

But that night I was really stunded by what I saw. First there was this guy, with VERY well defined shoulders and a crew cut smoking at the void deck opp my kitchen. He was alone and seems a little drunk.

Not paying too much attention to him, I try to memorise my notes. Just then he caught my attention by swinging his arms in the air, and literially "marching" around the void deck. Thinking that he may be crazy and could hurt someone I was getting reall to call 999 if he started acting violent.

Then he stopped marching. Watching back to the seats, he sat down, back facing me but leaning back. Out of a sudden, he flick out his prick from his pants!! fxxking BIG cock, though I can't see very clearly. And off he go started wanking himself at 3am at the void deck. What a free show.

As if that wasn't enough , he stood up and walk toward my direction a little, not wanting him to see me, I keep my head low with my eyes still fixed on him.

And there he was still pumping his cock! I remembered then that I have a bino somewhere in the house...started to look for it and to my delight found it.

When back to the window, he was sitted back by his seat again, back against me but still wanking. I lifted my bino and and peep into it...WOW he came into focus and I could see his cock so clearly. As he was furiously stroke his dick like a p--n star i the videos, I was watching him and jerking off at the same.

Finally, I came before he did and wow...that night...that night was really the one of the wildest for me!

Thanks chap! You really help take the pressure away from me with you fantastic show!

11/07/99 11:49:25

Comments:

Never give all the heart, for love

Will hardly seem worth thinking of

To passionate women if it seem

Certain, and they never dream

That it fades out from kiss to kiss;

For everything that's lovely is

But a brief, dreamy, kind delight.

O never give the heart outright,

For they, for all smooth lips can say,

Have given their hearts up to the play.

And who could play it well enough

If deaf and dumb and blind with love?

He that made this knows all the cost,

For he gave all his heart and lost.

--W B Yeats

11/07/99 09:35:52

Name: dedey

Comments:

to movie fan

i love watching non-p--nographic gay movies too, but east palace west palace is an incredibly boring, tedious film. you would not be missing much if you cant get it.

11/07/99 08:59:18

Name: Wanker My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: wanking Your Fav Body Type: lean/mean

Comments:

Hi there, Firstly like to thank especially the regulars at BW for the interesting stories they shared. Never had wet dreams all these while as I usually jerk off before it can happen. Anyone would like to share some wet dreams they had? Like also to know if one wak s up immediately after the cum? or the stains can dry up by the time one awakes? Wanky.

11/07/99 08:15:50

Comments:

hmm... i am bored... bored with being alone... bored with going out to meet people... bored with cruising.... bored with being alone, Oops! repeated.... bored with being bored.... *sigh* the more bored i am, the more i wanted to call him... and the more i long for him... but the more i know it is impossible..... call me.... please?..... i miss you... ALOT!.... *sigh* how i miss lying on his chest.... squeezing his blackheads.... kissing his forehead.... fiddling his hair.... *sigh* boy do i miss him..... a d i don't even know if he still reads the board or if he still does read, will he skip mine.... *sigh*

sorry guys... i am just BORED....

11/07/99 05:17:52

Name: swimmer23

Your Fav Body Type: BradPitt

Comments:

Just watched Fight club. glorious. in the future, they will probably have 1) age rejuvenation 2) nanotech for cellular regeneration 3) cyrotech

11/07/99 05:09:55

Name: Zen (NOTB)

Comments:

So, to command Swimmer63, you must master Zen.

To master Zen, you must conquer rubber teats.

Wow?? hmmmmmm, infinite wisdom...haha... just joking.

11/07/99 05:04:20

Name: Not on the board.

Comments:

11/07/99 02:55:40

Name: Gard

Comments:

To command the future,

You must master the present;

To master the present, You must conquer the past.

11/07/99 02:02:06

Name: Z? Your Fav Sextivity: Hear Lullaby

Your Fav Body Type: neetu a.k.a rubber teats Your Nationality: Childcare Centre

Comments:

Gard, Errm, huh? Catch no ball. Consider? I was only saying it feels wierd to imagine into the future, which one day will come to pass too. All the youth of yesteryears will by then be elderly, where will each of us be by then?... Will there still be this board ? That kind of thing. So, are you asking if I ever think about how people were in the past? I do. In fact, sometimes I have mysterious flashbacks of 'Zen - 12months'... me pulling my mother's hair in twirls and curls.... me toilet training...me hearing th se Big People say: "Koochikoochikoochikooo watacuutebabee, argngngng...." and wonder what the hell they mean.

11/07/99 01:41:48

Name: Chalet My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: muscular Hunks

Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Any cute or hunky guys interested in having some fun @ a chalet on the 8th Nov? A gather of the hunks and nothing but the hunks? email me to find out more....

11/06/99 16:55:35

Name: Gard

Comments:

Blues, all good things come with patience. Zen, have you considered Swimmer-18?

11/06/99 13:54:02

Name: Blues

Comments:

We were at TBP this evening. I was in blue shirt and you were also in blue shirt. After some eye contacts, we took a lift down. When the lift opened, this "idiotic bastard desperate little skinny fairy" was standing outside and decided to follow you. e kept stalking you persistently like your shadow. Even though we have some more eye contact, I decided to give myself a break. I hoped you have shaked off that little fairy or have torn his little boney ass. If you read this email, do drop me an email ** That fairy had really pissed me off. **

11/06/99 08:56:09

Name: Zen My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Check my first posting on this board. Haha....happy archiving.... Your Fav Body Type: One Rat who likes cats. Really.

Comments:

Dear Swimmer23

Feel a bit wierd, what happens when one day you are Swimmer63? ... anyway, another of those ramdom timeline trajectories my mind likes to have fun with....hmmm, does putting anything.gov.sg results in me being a licensee?

Dear Charles

What about people who are versatile? What would be the correlation? Just curious.

11/06/99 07:58:31

Name: simon My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

This is Simon from intimate_moment@hotmail.com saying thank you to "V". Thanks for engaging my photo taking service this morning. Look forward to take your outdoor shots after your training.

I am providing photo taking using digital camera. Images are stored in diskette and diskette is returned immediately. No developing n eded. If you like to have your physique captured, drop me an email.

11/06/99 06:00:33

Name: movie fan My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

HI everyone! I am new here and like to ask... does anyone enjoy watching gay-themed movies(not the x-rated ones)? I really prefer something with a bit more storyline. That's why i enjoy collecting gay vcd movies. To date I have about 20 gay themed vcd whi h are in a variety of languages(english, mandarin, cantonese, japanese, spanish, french, german etc)

Anyway I just finish watching "Lilies" and it was a very beautiful show. I really enjoyed it very much. I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone would enjoy a good love story... I know many of you out there would...

so anybody like to exchange vcds? I am looking for "East Palace, West Palace" anyone has it? Please e-mail me if you have it or would like to borrow some of my vcds? Or ask for a list of titles? Maybe we should have a screening... any suggestions? Any place?...

11/06/99 05:53:34

Your Fav Sextivity: mixed-up ang mo Your Fav Body Type: licking nipples and armpits

Your Nationality: hunky or chunky

Comments:

Kim

I'm afraid I can't pat you all the way from San Francisco, but I'm curious. Precisely where do you want to be patted?

11/05/99 20:18:28

Name: swimmer23

Comments:

Hello: look what attaching a link to a government monitored bulletin board does... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The site requested is not accessible. For more information on Singapore Broadcasting Authority Act, please check http://www.sba.gov.sg/work/sba/internet.nsf/pages/code.

11/05/99 17:28:17

Name: Sean Zul My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: body explore

Your Fav Body Type: slim tall Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Be going to Fort rd beach today 6/11. Any of you gay going there do come to my blue tent. Let's comfort ourselves and explore each other.

11/05/99 15:16:46

Name: blueberry pie

Comments:

WTC. Didn't expect to see you in the crowded lift today after lunch. We are all with colleagues, I cannot even properly look at you. We once have an encounter at RP b4. If you see this, and would like to contact.. please. You given me yo r hp b4. I wonder should I call..

11/05/99 11:33:01

Name: Kim My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: being patted

Your Fav Body Type: athelete Your Nationality: Korean

Comments:

Any mature nice gay living in Korea except Korean ?

11/05/99 09:45:52

Name: durex

Comments:

Ken, Possible reasons why you were not able to get an erection: 1. he had bad breath or BO 2. you felt inferior to his ENORMOUS dick 3. you had just wanked 4. maybe he was not your type. Some people might look like all you ever wanted but there is no "X" factor. Explains why someone who is attractive may end up with someone whom others deem not to be good looking.

11/05/99 05:32:11

Name: Alert

Comments:

Hey guys recently there had been a few cases of a guy name Eddie who meet other guys in pubs and discos and spiked their drinks and subesquently robbed them so pls take note and becareful. Mostly in AJ areas. Most likely he cruise them and later robbed th m. Be on Extremely alert when some stranger approach u to be frens don' wana any of u guys to be a victim. He is now on the wanted list. I will try to keep u all updated abt further developments

11/05/99 05:26:48

Comments:

Krap!

hello.... decide to post huh? ;p anyway, do you know if studio east is still in operation??

Curious....

hmm... wearing a ring at the fourth finger does not mean you are married... i wear a ring at the wedding finger... for a reason... but i am still single... *sigh*

11/05/99 03:37:49

Name: Z?

Comments:

Huh? Blur better than U2, Radiohead? You mo gau chor...

11/05/99 03:20:52

Comments:

Guess who is People's Magazine's sexiest man of 1999? Its the star of The Runaway Bride Richard Gere! The 50 year old star beat the sexsational Ricky Martin for this infamous title! The other surprise is Asia's very won Chow Yun-Fat thrashed Sly and gang s the sexiest 'Action Star'

Reader's of UK music magazine Q voted Blur as the best band in the world, beating U2, Radiohead and Oasis.

11/05/99 02:10:20

Name: Ecin My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: NA Your Fav Body Type: NA

Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

Hmmmm... How big was the French fry? How did you know it was chilli and not ketchup? Big Mac was big? I thought all Big Macs were the same size? Lemon Tea? How you know? The cup ain't transparent or even transcluscent I'm sure... Extra sour cream? Didn't now Macs' put sour cream into their Filets... Even if they did, how can anyone tell whether you have extra? Unless it's overdripping and overflowing... Get your facts right... :P

11/05/99 00:38:23

Comments:

i will be at TPY swimming pool this morning wearing purple swimming trunks. anyone wanna chat there? willing to go to your place for sucking and fxxki

11/04/99 15:38:52

Name: Ken

Comments:

I met this incredible hunky guy in the shower room - he is a dreamboat with great looks and a fantastically built bod - and he wanted me! - he motioned me to go into his shower stall where we stripped naked - and Lord, he had an ENORMOUS cock - with a gr at big head. And what happens - i can't get an erection! What do you think it means?

11/04/99 15:29:49

Name: Krap

Comments:

If I am not wrong, it's BW's second anniversary. Wowwwww time flies. I still remember the first cyber party in November 1998...heeheeheheeheee ...well those were the days. Anyway, happy birthday BW. Cheers.

11/04/99 14:00:41

Name: Just Bored.

Comments:

I was in the Macdonald's yesterday and you were about 7 metres from me. There was one french fry left stained with a bit of ketchup in your tray, you were eating a Big Mac and it is quite big. You were also drinking lemon tea. I was the one having the fis fillet with extra sour cream. Like to know you. Send me a mail one of these days. Waiting for u.

11/04/99 08:56:52

Name: guywaiting

Comments:

I was on the train yesterday and u were standing about 1 metre away from me. You were wearing a dark blue stripe shirt with sleeves rolled up to your elbow, your pants is dark grey and it's quite tight. You were also carrying a brown leather bag. I was th t guy who was wearing pink shirt with black trousers. Like to know you. Send me an email one of these days. Waiting for u.

11/04/99 07:28:22

Your Fav Sextivity: suck nipples and lick armpits Your Fav Body Type: hunky or chunky

Your Nationality: San Francisco ang mo kio

Comments:

all

To avoid annoying broken links, blank out the "http://" from the URL field unless you are going to actually fill in your (or a) URL.

all again

Some time ago, I suggested a correlation between being assertive in meeting sex partners and being assertive between the sheets. I discussed this with an acquaintance and he disagreed.

His experience is that there is no correlation between forwardness and topness. He did however find that drag queens tended to be tops and really butch guys tended to be bottoms.

11/04/99 05:31:41

Name: karl

Comments:

johnny, how dare you post such crap bout me in here. you wait n see..............

11/04/99 05:30:02

Name: terence My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: woodlander

Comments:

i m 25, slim, boyish looking and work in banking sector. hope to find someone mature and cute. if you are sincere, please call 5604302. hope to hear from you soon.

11/04/99 02:55:04

Name: curious My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: singapore

Comments:

went to TBP last nite. went to 5th and 6th flr. nothing exciting. saw a few people cruising here n there. but nothing much. all look so ugly. somemore got married man try to cruise me. i mean use his married hand (with ring) to grab from under the cubicle are the other floors cruisy as well?

11/04/99 02:52:19

Comments:

concerned, learn to spell properly first.

11/03/99 19:14:21

Name: Concerned

Comments:

To cris:

You know what, you are seriously sick. You sound so melodramatic and vengeful in your last few postings. You think your life is a movie meh? Your ex probably did the right thing to dump you and then ignore you. Listen sicko, you need professional hel . They treat people like you at the Woodbridge Hospital....hehehe.

11/03/99 17:25:38

Name: kerubin

Comments:

opps..error.. i broke up with my ex...1/2 yr liao .. not 1/2 hr! =) anyway....i love you L!!!!

11/03/99 17:24:37

Comments:

hmm.... seen some posting regarding chris.. like to share my personal experience... i broke up with my ex...for more than 1/2hr liao.. i t have been miserable during this period when isee him get attached...and broke off. i can;e get myself to get attached to another guy.. i love him so much.. even up to todae.. realli regret doing a stupid thing ..upon him.. now...we dun even talk.. i page him gd nite ..every nite.. but ... it is all one sided.. all i know is..deep down in my heart... he is always there.. realli hope ...i could celebrate my bday with him.. but i think it is not possible..just a dream.... so much of my story.. hee

11/03/99 17:22:57

Comments:

Hi Guys! Just a simple introduction :- FREELANCE MASSEURS PROVIDE "SWEDISH MASSAGE" -------------------------------------------- Trained Masseurs, 30/165/65 Cute gym fit giving good swedish massage using aroma oil, lotion or powders. Want a total experience of sensual massage call now for more details. Hanphone : 96943259

11/03/99 17:22:47

Comments:

hmm.... seen some posting regarding chris.. like to share my personal experience... i broke up with my ex...for more than 1/2hr liao.. i t have been miserable during this period when isee him get attached...and broke off. i can;e get myself to get attached to another guy.. i love him so much.. even up to todae.. realli regret doing a stupid thing ..upon him.. now...we dun even talk.. i page him gd nite ..every nite.. but ... it is all one sided.. all i know is..deep down in my heart... he is always there.. realli hope ...i could celebrate my bday with him.. but i think it is not possible..just a dream.... so much of my story.. hee

11/03/99 15:46:43

Name: berries

Comments:

This Japanese men

This mid-age Japanese man at working place WTC. Find him interesting. He's str8acting yet today we walked passed before each others at the corridor, his eyes where spying me at fr corner. I turned bk & saw him pretending to look back.. Lovely guessing ame.

Wouldn't it amazing if I could meet him here.

11/03/99 13:18:15

Name: Wing

Comments:

Wonder if anyone out there has ever had a second opportunity to with his loved one again, after they break off the first time around.. maybe after one, two... three or more years??

11/03/99 11:30:40

Name: whybother23 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: nil

Your Fav Body Type: nil Your Nationality: nil

Comments:

Not that am encouraging chris but i find no wrong if that person he out somehow hurt him more then we can ever comprehend. Perhaps it can be said about him never loving him. For things to occur to this stage...somehow carl must have did something utterly ad to him . But chris i do wish u won't have to tell the entire board of his lousy existence....

I had been deeply hurt before..at times i do blame myself for the things that had happened. Cool down chris and think if u indeed ever loved him b4 ...unle s there is something u had left out... It's best to not to torture him this way. Do it discreetly then :-) or follow what i did...swallow the pain and move on. If not it going to consume u. Do take care

11/03/99 11:30:08

Name: whybother23 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: nil

Your Fav Body Type: nil Your Nationality: nil

Comments:

Not that am encouraging chris but i find no wrong if that person he out somehow hurt him more then we can ever comprehend. Perhaps it can be said about him never loving him. For things to occur to this stage...somehow carl must have did something utterly ad to him . But chris i do wish u won't have to tell the entire board of his lousy existence....

I had been deeply hurt before..at times i do blame myself for the things that had happened. Cool down chris and think if u indeed ever loved him b4 ...unle s there is something u had left out... It's best to not to torture him this way. Do it discreetly then :-) or follow what i did...swallow the pain and move on. If not it going to consume u. Do take care

11/03/99 10:59:37

Name: Informer

Comments:

Today there'll be a gay gathering @ Zouk, very happening must go! David Gan, Sebastian Sim, Andy Lee, all the BIG names gay celebs will be there, including their toy boys.......... many of them r really cute. PS: try to enter thru Velvet

11/03/99 09:50:12

Name: chinese

Comments:

I went to TPY swimming pool just now and the shower room was rather cruisy. I met this chinese guy, slim and tanned and when he removed his towel after shower, i saw his metal cock ring. it turned me on as it looked kinky on him. I touched his dick and it was long. He we went for a swim seperately and then ended up in the shower room again. I couldn't get enough of his 6 incher, uncut meat and thick! oh god! i was hungry to suck a dick and i sucked him like a baby cow. there were alot of intrusions when epople came in to shower. so we proceeded to the shower cubicles seperately and he slid under the partition and let me sucked. in the end, we went to a toilet cubicle and i knelt down in front of him and sucked him till he went hard and i rolled back his skin to reveal his red swollen head. he was moaning with pleasure and i sucked and sucked like thre's no tomorrow. then i encouraged him to shoot all over my chest but instead he shot as i was sucking him but he didn't cum in my mouth. his cum smeared around my mouth and hands. his dick head was so sensitive after cumming, a gave him a fast last suck and he was struggling to break free. what a nice tease that was. if you are the one reading this, you can come over to my palce for more privacy and le

11/03/99 09:13:41

Name: to Loney Poet

Comments:

Good to know you and your nice tall smiley bf is good and fine. Mine has been getting better after I gave him a couple of scoldings, but to be fair, he has been a bit lost ever since I left. He does not say it, but his little actions tell. But I've bee allowing him to call me up. (so much for email and pagers and all the rest of it yeah?). Take care; I'll drop you a mail soon.

11/03/99 07:44:12

Name: tim

Comments:

Chris:

I do not know what exactly happened between you and Karl, but one thing I am sure is that if you have really loved a person, no matter what wrong the person did to you, you will never hate him, not to say to the extend of taking revenge. If you really love him, then you will naturally wish that he is living well no matter what happens. You will rather suffer yourself than let the other party suffer. Ultimately, you will wish that he is happy even though you cant be together with him.

From the way you reacted, it seems that you do not love him, or have not loved him in the first place. Probly you loved yourself more, and cant bear to see yourself suffering and rejected, hence the vengeful attitude. Look at it this way, since you d not really love him, why go through so much trouble to 'destroy' him...shouldn't you just concentrate your efforts in searching for someone whom you really love? and if you do love karl, then you should hope that he is happy and not seek to destroy him.

This is just my opinion, and hope (i wonder if it will) it can straighten out some of your thoughts. :)

tim

11/03/99 06:03:26

Comments:

gee... i dun wanna sound like a kpo since i didn't really know what happened to chris and carl (right?)... anyway, what i wanna say to chris is that if he's very close to you and he ignores you now, just ignore him also lor. you are upset i know...

in fact, i am worried that if i ever were to meet my ex, would he ignore me also.... we were so very close... so intimate but now.... but then again, what can i do? what's the point? out him? confront him? be angry with him? he doesn't care!

if he really doesn't care, then why make yourself miserable? we can talk for hours on the phone the last time and now i can't even call him... or talk to him for more than 5 minutes per month! i am miserable... i am angry... but so? he doesn't care!

the thing is, if you love him, just let him be lor... why make things so bad that years after this, you still can't even talk to one another? in fact, i still love him.. after the pain and hurt... i believe, if you really love a person, you can't unlov him/her and the love will stay on, even if it will be hidden.... or a new love found.... (gee... i am hoping that i myself can talk to him in a year's time....) i know someone who actually went to court with his ex... what's the point...

why must we be so vengeful? if love doesn't work out... just let it be lor... anyway, the above is just my PERSONAL thoughts... no offense please...

11/03/99 05:27:34

Comments:

story number 3....... there used to be this innocent and young boy. who dreamt of love. dreamt for years. searched n searched. until he gave up. day by day, his morals broke down. day by day, his spirit was broken down. day by day, his heart become colder n colder. until the last day, he was completely different from the first day. he thought he met the right one, until the spell was broken. and the spell had been good, for it could have been worse. but the so-called right one was damaged, and damaged him as well. the right one was not-so-right, and broke his brittle soul. the soul had been shattered, its remnants churning flames. the flames will not end, until not-so-right's life is just as bad as his. the vengeance is neverending a story. but burns deep within his well.

11/03/99 05:20:56

Comments:

story number 2..... one day, on a fine May day, a girl gets a letter. this love letter is not addressed to her. addressed to her fiance. what happens next? girl dumps fiance or jumps. guy goes berserk. HDB flat is cancelled. retribution.................... any comments

11/03/99 05:18:20

Comments:

there is a story like this............. One day, a greetings card went to karl's company. Boon receives it. Karl gets busted. what happens next to a beautiful career?

11/03/99 05:06:32

Comments:

my job is miserable like shit. i feel so lousy. dunno how to end this. as for my love life, its worse. even more confusing. as for my friends, all not worth to keep. how do u think i should characterise myself? as MOTHER THERESA?

11/03/99 05:02:56

Comments:

i m bitter. thats why. aint that obvious? since its nobody's fault that i was treated like this, why should there be a rationale for me doing so? there is no need for reasoning anymore. thats the way society works this way these days. and mind you, i look quite pleasant n cute myself. what makes you think carl would feel miserable. most of his colleagues working look queer anyway. how do u think you would feel when you become a toy to be targetted for fun? so, just hope that the president's architectural firm is fine with homosexuals lor.

11/03/99 04:27:06

Name: The Lonely Poet

Comments:

Mr. Bean

Hi!! Hope you are doing fine. Sorrie that I couldn't write back to you. I've been busy with work and travelling around for quite a fair bit. Both my bf and myself are doing fine. Hope you and yours are doing great.

To Chris

I think you should no mention a person's workplace in here. It might cause great problems for him. I personally was 'outed' before and it was a very painful experience. Sometimes I wonder why is it that PLUs are so vengeful. As it is we are already a minority in here. Shoul n't we stick together and watch out for one another? Anyone out there care to comment on this?

11/03/99 01:13:46

Comments:

to concerned, angry is an understatement. but i'm fine. outing someone? here? who are kidding, concerned? i dun call that outing someone in a place here, amongst similar. and concerned, take a KIT-KAT. have a break. god, you sound like a nun. or what, the webmaster is going to censor this cos i m outing KIT-KATtoo. or is using its brand name here too much royalties to pay as well. nevermind,its going to be censored still. speaks that much for the webmaster though. and he's still mum. btw, if you really need to make a statement like this to me, since you are very concerned indeed, you should have left your contact and not some fictitious crappy URL address. good day. what a wonderful day......god i sound like lestar. wonder who is he cheating on next..........

11/02/99 16:46:05

Name: sisleen My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: ????

Your Fav Body Type: eyes Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

halo nice to noe u.. really u very nice..... n ur homepage cute tooo... okei liao nothing much to say but once again frenxz........

11/02/99 13:23:35

Name: Concerned

Comments:

To chris:

I did not know what the webmaster have censored but it seemed from your post that you were mighty upset with someone. I do not know if that is his real name, and whether you might have revealed the name of the company that hired him, but if both are r al names, then you are guilty of trying to out him.

I am not the webmaster or Blowing Wind, but my personal feeling is that this is not the forum for doing things like that. He may have done you wrong but I don't want to be a witness to an attempt to out somebody to their company. It amount to charact r assasination as far as I am concern.

To Blowing Wind, chris's earlier post should be deleted for the above reasons.

11/02/99 12:58:07

Name: dan My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: young guys

Comments:

Ann Siang Road

Just been there last sat. Indeed there's a lot of people walking around in the dark lanes. Could also see people waiting along roadsides to be picked up. Sad to say didn't see anyone got into a car. *sigh* I saw a middleaged guy in a car, he seems int rested but i felt that he's too old for me. I would like to be picked up by someone I like some day....

Could anyone share with me your experiences/encounters at that place? I'm quite ignorant though. Pls enlighten. :-)

11/02/99 11:10:54

Your Nationality: Sporean

Comments:

For my last posting, I forgot to jote down my age. I'm 21yo, chinese. Mail me again if you are keen. Cheerios!!

11/02/99 09:41:13

Comments:

to webmaster, i didnt even write anything explicitly vulgar. by comparison to some other stuff you allowed to be posted here, mine's peanuts ok. how come this kind of censorship is allowed in here. please account to me.

11/02/99 07:57:43

Comments:

Looking for cruising buddies to explore the cruising grounds together. Feel free to send me a note. For friendship only. No other strings attached.

11/02/99 07:23:36

Name: Chris

Comments:

chris, (I think there really are too many chris' roaming around here) you should not expect everyone you meet to acknowledge you when you next meet. It's expected of gays to do that (pretending not to know you), and once you can accept that, it's easier. However, if that Carl was someone that you were close to, then, well I'd have to agree that it was shitty of him.

11/02/99 06:50:03

Name: Renter My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

I have a master room with toilet attached for rent near Kallang,fully air-con and newly renovated. Anyone interested, please E-mail or page me at 92000636 Tks/Regds

11/02/99 05:17:48

Comments:

I do not know enough about what happened to you before. It is wrong of me to presume it is because you've not been in a relationship before. For that I feel guilty and I'm sorry. It's okay for you to be angry at me or whoever he is that didn't treat you w ll. If he isn't worth it, I'm sure there's someone else meant for you.

Sigh, oh well, my karma is essentially my own doing, I live with it. Hmm, thanks for the reminder, I'm frequently in the 'advice-mode', the right time or the wrong time, even the right advice or the wrong advice.

11/02/99 05:11:24

Comments:

thanks WONDERING..... dun worry... i dun fall in love so easily... at least for now... since i still can't get over my ex... not in the sense that i am still sad and crying for him... i have gotten over that pretty much but i still love him and still WOUL love to have him back... BUT i know it is difficult, if not impossible and i respect his decision... it's just that i am not ready to jump into another relationship even if it is just right infront of me... furthermore, there isn't any right now...

oh... i dun get into relationships JUST for the sake of getting into one.... i think that's rather silly...

11/02/99 04:50:54

Name: Malbroman

Comments:

Boy Bands. Some of today's boy bands produce quite good tunes. Forget the Backstreet Boys. The two best boy bands in the market must be Westlife and Five. Five has this week no. 1 singale in the UK with 'Keep On Moving'. Westlife's latest single 'Flying W thout Wings' is truely amazing. This former UK no.1 shows that members of Westlife can really sing! The mtv is excellent too. Somes like something R Kelly would have sung. Actually, R Kelly's choir sang backup. Hear Westlife's 'Flying Without Wings' on ra io now.

11/02/99 04:43:30

Name: Sg Boy

Comments:

Hi guys, as u know due to exams the Sg Boy homepage hasn't been much updated exc for the cute awards. But today I'm proud to announce that I have just uploaded some pics that makes Sg Boy one of the first few websites to provide you with exclusive pics fr m San Francisco's Halloween party!!

Check out http://get.to/sgboy and click on Hotbods!!

11/02/99 04:22:29

Name: wondering

Comments:

jeff, you sound like a perfect bait for those, especially bisexuals (those usually with a warped sense of morals), to get involved with. careful jeff, careful.....dun fall in love with the idea of falling in love so much, otherwise, you become damaged easily. t o many become. Somewhere, you sound like a romantic. good for you. keep your eyes open real big. n be alert. if he's shit. dump him. dun end up like me. half fxxked up! Zen, i meant that your karma is good in that you are so full of wise "advice" for all here. you will be entitled to your fair share of karma as well for advocating your ideas here and encouraging whatever you encourage. good for you. good luck. your turn will ome. your turn will come too..............

11/02/99 03:12:16

Comments:

Oops.... it is the maldives... not mauritius...

11/02/99 03:11:12

Comments:

SOMEWHERE.... wow, that was something... so touching... and so familiar... minus the maritius part... ;p

hmm... learning... i think that's what relationships are all about... you learn in the relationship and when you are hurt and you also learn... as simple as that.... but that doesn't mean that it is pointless to be in relationships only to learn in pai ... the feelings experienced when you are in one real relationship is wonderful and the memories it leaves behind is unexplainable... anyway, when it comes to love, everything is ILLOGICAL.... ;p no logic one.... so cannot explain one... when you fall in ove, you will.... you can't even stop it! ;p

*sigh* and plus the fact that once loved cannot be unloved... it just makes the relationship more memoriable...

shue... Oooo... you really love kissing huh.... i think kissing's great too but sometimes i find it funny to kiss a complete stranger too wholeheartedly... i rather kiss a man that i adore... i will kiss passionately then... *sigh* how i miss a passion te kiss

11/02/99 02:28:22

Name: Ziddo

Comments:

Hey Wondering,

Giirrrl power is really nice, but I prefer to be more like Dexter in Dexter's Laboratory...hehe....at most I'll agree to be Akazukin Chia Chia...(I assume you watch Cartoon Network like me).

Nah, it's just a different feeling when you are attached. You asked: "Why bother?" I say:" Why ask 'why bother'?" Your brain will come up with a million permutations in thought and all will miss the point. Because it is immaterial what you think, you' l experience it together with someone else, then you'll understand.

Anyway, thanks for calling me a bitch. Maybe you don't know, but you've made a first in my life. Ten years from now I'll still remember how I made somebody nicknamed 'wondering' called me a bitch for the first time. And then I'll smile.

Damn sincerely, YOUR TIME WILL COME. Ok lah, I got other things on hand right now, take care, bye.

11/02/99 01:52:08

Comments:

Carl. saw you that day. you are such a piece of shit that you can't even look at me straight in the eye and acknowledge me. i hate pricks who think they are god's gift to men. Ong & Ong is wasted to have taken you such a person.

11/02/99 01:10:33

Name: wondering

Comments:

zen.......i dunno if this sounds like a compliment or a snide remark. but i think its more of a compliment......B..I.T.C.H. i mean it the Giiiiirrrrrrrlll Power way. Cheers.

11/01/99 21:21:55

Name: Shue Lee My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Kissing for long hours

Your Fav Body Type: Fair skinned and medium built Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

hi, I am going to share with u guys what have just happened an hour ago. I was kind of feeling hungry at 1.30am this morning (2/11/99), so I told my mum that I will go out and get some food to eat.

I wore one white tight T-shirt and one pair of white horts. I managed to get a taxi and I did not know why I went to sit in front and not behind. The taxi driver saw my smooth thighs and he smiled at me. This taxi driver was 37 years old and his name was Sunny. He told me that I was very muscular and my pec , biceps and triceps were well-defined and toned. He asked me whether he could touch my 40" chest. I told him not to. He hinted to me that he wanted to make love with me in the taxi. I tested him to see whether he loved kissing or not. He kissed me in les than 5 sec. Immmediately, I told him he was not my type of guy and demanded him to let me alight by the road. He tried to make up with me by pretending to kiss me deeply. But his way of kissing was just transferring all his saliva into my mouth which was very disgusting and smelly. I told him that this was not the right way to kiss a person. I explained my position to him and he finally released me.

Actually I was hungry at first, but now I felt a bit horny. Sunny did not satisfy my needs. I called fo another taxi to Fort Rd at about 2.00am in the morning. Upon reaching Fort Rd, rain started pouring in. I managed to take shelter at the desolated Katong Park Hotel. It rained for half an hour. I decided to go to Katong Park to have a look. There was one Malay guy who was top-naked and wearing a pair of blue adidas shorts. He wanted to cruise me and came to touch my smooth butts. I avoided him.

15 mins later, I decided to go home. On the way out towards the Katong Park Hotel, I saw one fair skinned, sm ll built guy walking together with one fat and plump guy. This fat and plump guy managed to get a taxi and he went off first, leaving behind the other fair skinned and small built guy. This guy was also waiting for a taxi and he was standing diagonally opposite to me. I saw a taxi coming along his way and he did not want it. So, I knew that this guy was up to something. I walked past him into a small nearby lane. True enough, he followe me. He introduced himself as Melvin and wanted to have some fun with me. He told me that he loved my smooth thighs and butts. He also loved my 40" chest. I went ahead to hold his hands and felt so much warmer especially after the rain. We managed to find ourselves a quiet place nearby.

As usual, I started first by kissing him. He not only kissed me for more than half an hour but he kissed me very passionately and deeply. I was very surprised that we only kissed for the whole session, though it may onl last for half an hour. Of course, there was an interval of 30 sec in between the kissing session. He touched my smooth thighs and butts and I felt so much warmer. I hugged him tightly and kissed him with all my full and abundant passion. I really enjoyed his kissing very much. Finally, he told me that he wanted to jerk it out because he wanted to go home. At one end, our mouth was performing the most passionate kissing and at the other end, one of our hands was masturbating. We kissed each other to the cl max and our sperms started flowing out like a fountain. He gave me some of his tissue papers for cleaning. He was indeed very lovely and wonderful.

Melvin is young and energetic. He is fair skinned and small built. He passes my first test: kissing. I ave not asked him for his contact number, because both of us have wanted it to be ONS. If we are fated to meet again the next time at Fort Rd, I am certain that I will meet him .It was a romantic session for me. It will be even more nicer if we could have done it on the bed.

If you were the Melvin whom I met this morning at Fort Rd, the one who wore one ear-ring on one side, and had many rings on almost all your fingers, then I want to tell you that you are a good kisser. I sincerely hope that we will eet again, but not at Fort Rd, maybe at some other place where we could even have hot times together again, this time I hope it will be on the bed. Guys, thanks for your patience in reading this long and romantic experience of mine.

11/01/99 19:05:50

Name: somewhere

Comments:

Why get attached? Part 2 well..it's becoz of the crazy little thing called love. i'm sure everyone who have experienced love before will agree with me that it's a wonderful feeling. there is blissfulness and peace in your heart and u couldn't care less if the whole world turn its back on u as what matters most is that the person that u love and cherish thinks that u are the one and only guy for him too. the "butterfly in your stomach" feeling that sets your heart flutter when u see him. those lonely nights when he's away and those lonely days when u are away can be excruciating and slow. but u'll learn to give space and respect to eachother as u have learn to compromise with the world around u. those little talk in the quiet night or during a stroll on the beach about life, religio , love and till death do us apart. those sunrise at the beach in a remote island of the Maldives where u hold hands and the salty sea breeze blowing on your face. these are special time...and precious moments becoz there are sunsets too. just as u thought that everything is wonderful and idyllic. something happened and it hurts real bad. u'll survive and get over it and there is no regrets. u have learn to love and had been loved. i'm not a cynic but i'm still waiting for that Red Letter Day.

11/01/99 18:30:49

Name: To Lonely Poet

Comments:

Lonely Poet! You are bad man ... never reply! Grr!

11/01/99 16:25:06

Comments:

YOUR...

11/01/99 16:24:39

Comments:

Wonderin,

I dunno if you call this a curse or a blessing, I'm intending it as a blessing...hehe.... YOUR TIME WILL COME.

Even if you tell me you have been in a relationship(s) before and it all sucks... maybe you just didn't see the light, but.... YOUR TIME WILL COME.

I can list many reasons why you shouldn't be attached, but they'll never be the reasons why you become attached. Dun understand? Illogical, doesn't make sense? As long as you think you are right right right, that you are the centre of the universe, you ll never understand. Nevermind.... YOUR TIME WILL COME Comecome.... (ad infinitum)

11/01/99 16:13:09

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Local Chinese

Comments:

Hi Guys!

Just a simple introduction :-

FREELANCE MASSEURS PROVIDE "SWEDISH MASSAGE" --------------------------------------------

Trained Masseurs, 30/165/65 Cute gym fit giving good swedish massage using aroma oil, lotion or powders. Want a total experience of massage call now for more details.

Hanphone : 96943259

11/01/99 16:12:46

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Local Chinese

Comments:

Hi Guys!

Just a simple introduction :-

FREELANCE MASSEURS PROVIDE "SWEDISH MASSAGE" --------------------------------------------

Trained Masseurs, 30/165/65 Cute gym fit giving good swedish massage using aroma oil, lotion or powders. Want an total experience of massage call now for more details.

Hanphone : 96943259

11/01/99 12:27:11

Name: hush20

Comments:

I am 20 this year but have never been attached before...I would like to very much, but at this moment, I dun really know wat I'm looking for. Sometimes, I feel very sian and lonely, very empty inside but at other times(not very often though...kekeke), I a happy to be alone...cos I'm afraid about being hurt and all that crap...I do not knoe what to expect. As such, I can onli be envious of gay couples on the streets and of a few attached friends. I would like to be loved and to share my life with someone s ecial somedae. I dun go for ONS, so I have very little contact with PLUs. Dunno....really dunno wat I'm looking for rite now...

11/01/99 10:28:19

Name: etc

Comments:

Why get attached?

Good question. I'm 24 and I've never been in a relationship whatsoever of any kind. Yet each of the special moments of my life, I wished I had someone to share it with. I have this deep void inside my soul which is filled with nothingness. Sure, there is od, there is career, wealth, family, frens and health. But nothing at this moment come even close to filling this void.

Truthfully speaking, I don't even know what I'm looking for, I don't even know if it exists. Yet as each day goes by, year after year, slowly the nothingness turns into a vaccum, threating an impending implosion causing its surrounding to collapse.

Contrary to popular belief, I don't need pity, I don't even hope anymore, and I certainly don't want any consolation. I just want peace.

I guess what I want to say is, men are indeed capable of deep emotional longings and attachments, especially the generation X-ers and Y-ers, many whom are brought up not to conform to the macho-shit image.

I guess if you had to ask the question, "why get attached? he's going to cheat on me anyway", then you have not live at all.

11/01/99 10:10:01

Name: jeff My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: so far still have sex with my ex Your Fav Body Type: so far still my ex's

Comments:

hmm... why bother to be attached? maybe it is becos it is really a wonderful feeling to be attached and to be loved? have you tried the feeling... *sigh* i still miss it...

there is no doubt about it, it is the best thing i had ever done.... even if it means that the relationship might not last, i would still wanna take the chance cos i know i love him... i just wanna be with him... even now... months after i was reverted back to singlehood... if i was able to go back in time, i would still choose it... but i will make it a happier relationship for him.... why? cos i love him very much, that's why....

furthermore.... i think it is possible for PLUs to enjoy a relationship as per str8 couples provided that they really love one another. no doubt it is going to be a difficult thing to maintain but if the love is true then it can overcome all odds...

as for eating secretly... well, it all boils down to how much love, respect and trust you have for one another.... just my 5 cents worth...

sorry... can't resist... i think eyes wide shut is BORING also... can't really understand why the scenes were shot and how the whole stody actually fit together to tell a story.... well, then again, it might be becos tom didn't strip bare... heh heh

11/01/99 07:30:27

Name: wonderin

Comments:

to all those who are attached, why bother to do so. its a waste of time. attached already, then later sure got people go out and "eat secretly". if not, one will get SICK of the other and break up. waste of fxxking time.

11/01/99 07:00:49

Name: Lonely Poet

Comments:

Yupz, I totally agree that "The Blair Witch Project" was a huge disappointment. After all the hype by the media, both my bf and myself felt very short-changed. For those who have not seen it yet, go and watch it on Tuesdays for $5. This movie is not wort the $7 dollar. In fact, it would be better if you dun watch it at all. The jumping shots and uncute guys plus the lack of scary scenes.... makes one feel that he was conned. So take my advice.... watch some other movie. I wonder if there is anyone ou there who enjoyed the movie.

11/01/99 05:25:36

Name: Wy

Comments:

It is not appropriate to post cruising information on the board. If possible email.

Sources said that the police is scanning the net for information and PLU is one of them.

11/01/99 04:20:11

Name: wondering My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: none

Your Fav Body Type: any Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

anyone here knows whens the best time to go to fort road, if not at nite, what bout afternoon?which days? and when is best time to cruise in TBP at 6th floor? in afternoon or what? weekday or weekend? any other new n good spots to go to? what bout OUB Centre? isit cruisy? but at what time?

10/31/99 17:25:27

Name: Andy

Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

Sorry guys, incomplete email address in previous message. Those interested in my used VCDs, pse email above. Exchange possible.

10/31/99 17:15:49

Name: Andy

Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

6 Used VCDs for sale. Selling real cheap. Interested, drop me an email.

10/31/99 16:38:57

Name: etc

Comments:

Hi Marlboroman,

I can't imagine how u can call stanley kubrick's eyes wide shut one of the most boring movies of the year because I was absolutely engrossed in every scene of the movie.

I'm probably going to watch blair witch too because of all the hype, though almost all those whom I've asked told me to save my $7. So I'll see how it goes.

10/31/99 14:49:39

Name: Ziddo My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Lobbying for my Thomas Ong Your Fav Body Type: My Thomas Ong.

Your Nationality: Thomasian

Comments:

HI SG BOY,

Hehe.... can I make a teeny tiny request? Can load a different photo for my Thomas Ong? Esp. one with his boyish cheeky smile? If only I can have a boyfriend like him, sighhhhh :-)

10/31/99 06:42:07

Name: Henry

Comments:

Has anyone seen the Beefcake on VCD? Would be nice to own a copy of it, after browsing through all the reviews on BW.

10/31/99 04:52:13

Name: kniex

Comments:

http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Heights/7288/

10/31/99 04:50:47

Name: kinex

Comments:

take a visit

10/31/99 03:13:03

Name: hush20

Comments:

A good movie to catch this week would be Tempting Heart.....starring Aniki Jin, Karen Mok & Gigi Leung...nice love story, with a homosexual undertone between the gals...Karen plays a lesbian who loves Gigi...very sad how things turn out fo the former...ve y real and honest about how difficult to be in a a straight marriage when you are not....check it out...

10/31/99 01:55:55

Name: Kiddo Z

Comments:

Marlboro, "Exorcist" is still the scariest.

10/31/99 00:44:58

Name: Charles My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: sex

Your Fav Body Type: body type Your Nationality: San Francisco ang mo

Comments:

SgBoy

Well, obviously our tastes are different (otherwise, why have a vote) as I did not see anyone in your nominations that I would actually consider yucky. Of course some were cuter than others. Galaestin Tan (see URL link above) definitely gets the biggest basket award. Though when I saw his name I had to wonder if Sg is running out of names.

10/30/99 17:39:13

Comments:

'Scary As Hell' screams the movie poster. But to my greatest dissapointment, The Blair Witch Project is as scary as the TCS' Maters Of The Sea! I was taken by the hype surrounding The Blair Witch Project and 'promoting' the movie to death, if anyone plan to see it, please do not waste your $7. Give me Chucky anytime over this so called Witch. Maybe I expect too much from The Blair Witch as I've waited months to watch this movie. The movie does not 'scare my mind', in fact it almost made me fall asleep. T e Blair Witch Project joins Eyes Wide Shut as the movies I've least enjoyed in 1999.

10/30/99 17:31:47

Name: Jie My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Kissing and Hugging Your Fav Body Type: My BF's

Your Nationality: Sporean

Comments:

Hi guys, Thanks for the info on the Kelatan Clinic (DSC) that u people posted upon my request previously. Went with my bf for our check up tdy and I m pleased to inform all WE ARE NEGATIVE but definitely with a positive attitude on LTR. We believe that if two g ys really love one another, many things can definitely work out. Cum to think of it, some of u may know my bf cos he was one of the early elders of the Bulletin :-) The consellors at DSC were really good and make us felt at ease, and some of them were rea ly cute too. I would advise those that are still unsure to go for the test as all info are confidential and they will even provide u with some sex tips(safe sex of course)! And if u are the counsellor in orange shirt, and reading this now,just like to sa thank you and both of us thought u were rather cute, hah haah ahaaa. Ok, that's all folks, and everyone take care!

10/30/99 17:23:23

Name: Sg Boy

Comments:

Hi guys, well the cute singaporeans awards...I agree that some guys nominated are NOT CUTE at all. But hey, I gotta be fair right? That's what voting is for...anyway Sg Boy Club members are now eligible to vote in round one -- this is to filter out the th se whom most pple find not cute.

To view the nominees go to http://www.geocities.com/sgboyclub/cutesgb...ominations.html

To join Sg Boy Club, sign up at http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/sgboyclub

Voting will be open to all visitors after we throw out those that MAKE ME PUKE :0~~

haha ;)

10/30/99 16:00:41

Name: TSK

Comments:

Hi guys,

Saw the nominees on Singapore Boy's homepage. Except for the celebrities and a few of the non-celebrities, I am a tad disappointed. Some of them seemed to be posted by themselves!!! I even saw a friend I know!!!

I am gonna tease him about it when I get the chance to.

10/30/99 07:00:13

Comments:

err...a personal note... ;p benny! check out sgboy's cutest guy nomination... see who was being nominated... heh heh....;p

10/30/99 04:27:20

Name: DrX

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Farang

thanx for you 3W

i would like to stress that it was a real incident. the reason why it was so well formated was that i finished it with word pad before coping back to the bulletin. therefore i have more time to do edit and paragraph.

i kinda like him and would definite search for another one like him.

10/30/99 03:33:44

Comments:

TIRED & ACHING?

NEED TO REJUVINIED YOUR BODY FROM A GOOD MASSAGE?

CHECK ME OUT!

Swedish Massage

Mature & cute gym fit guy giving good sensual massage( using aromatic oil,lotion or powders ) Profile : 30/165/65 , 1yr experience Interested please call to check out more details.

HANDPHONE :96943259

10/30/99 03:29:03

Comments:

TIRED & ACHING? NEED TO REJUVINIED YOUR BODY FROM A GOOD MASSAGE? CHECK ME OUT!

Swedish Massage

Mature & cute gym fit guy giving good sensual massage( using aromatic oil,lotion or powders ) Profile : 30/165/65 , 1yr experience Interested please call to check out more details.

10/29/99 14:46:21

Comments:

Oops! typos in previous postings... hope you guys dun mind, ok?

10/29/99 14:43:06

Comments:

zen... so bad one... suan people.... ;p btw, no offense pls.... ;p

anyway, edmund ask me to retract the statement that he didn't mail me... ;p edmund dear, will this do? ;p

beefcake... hmm... rather boring but funny at certain scenes.... and yup, there is definitely something about guys with hanging dicks jumping about.... heh heh and the last scene from aactual footage showing a guy pulling on another's dick and later hi own looks exactly like a pron... heh heh

and thanks for those few NTU guys who mailed me... i actually want to know more guys from the place so we can meet up for lunch and so on... no sexual obligations.... just friends... anything after that is natural and mutual.... so anymore guys from NTU h ving reservations please dun worry... i am horny but not sexcrazed.... ;p

10/29/99 14:32:13

Name: Farang

Comments:

TO: Ten

Try the Yellow Pages, dear, under Escorts. Read them carefully and you'll see what I mean. Haven't tried them myself but then I wouldn't want to. Of course they might not want to do what you actually require of them but you can check when you book.

Let your fingers do the stalking, and don't forget to tell us how you got on.

10/29/99 13:58:08

Comments:

I only know you can't get it from the dictionary:-)...

10/29/99 12:45:02

Name: ten

Comments:

anyone know where to get male prostitude? prefer young ones

10/29/99 09:13:04

Name: vcd

Comments:

anyone seen the Beefcake VCD sold anywhere?

10/29/99 05:51:50

Your Fav Sextivity: u no already Your Fav Body Type: u no already

Your Nationality: u no already

Comments:

Farang

I don't know if I'm the best person to base the scale on. I've only once had to actually interrupt my reading to go wank--usually if I wank it will be after I am done reading.

The guy you might want to base it on is the one (somewhere in the archives) who was reading this board in his office and had to wank immediately at his desk. Now that'shorny!

Anyway, I like this board's mix of philosophizing and raw sex.

10/29/99 02:57:32

Name: the star

Comments:

what happened to lestar? where did he go? why? must be dating men again..............

10/28/99 23:33:41

Name: Every falling leaf has its appropriate place to rest upon.

Comments:

Really doesn't matter where you watch Beefcake. Even Lido has few patrons on weekdays, some PLUs around definitely yes. The show? Well, a feast of beefcakes all around alright, I have to keep drinking my pepsi to hide my salivating... hehehe.....but reall , as far as I am concerned, only one really cute guy, the other characters invoked in me a strangely negative feeling though I fall for their muscles, dunno why... as for the story / documentary, don't feel attracted to it or find the ideas propounded all believable. Nicely packaged as art though cinematic content is somewhat lacking. The only really funny scene in mind now is when a druggie was stroking his cock (and it really IS a cock, as in the male animal). Watch it if you will. Apparently can be bori g for some, as the audience seems as if they couldn't wait to leave immediately after 'THE END' when it was all dark in the theatre. I wonder.

10/28/99 18:30:24

Name: Symphony My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Kiss

Your Fav Body Type: Tanned and cute Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

It happened 2 years ago. I was serving my resignation notice before joining the next one, a dull Friday at work. I drove to the present FE SQ, then was in shabby state and about to close for reno. Friday night was a busy one with all types of guys and some cute NSF. I parked my car along the street but o intention to walk around. A cute face in his mid 20s stood near my car, he smiled and I returned. He came into my car and we talked all sorts of things except sex. He is cute and tanned and after some 1 hour of chat, he left but within minutes a heavy down pour began. He ran back o me and I offered to send him home, he was totally soaked and I could see his good shape. He was living in a rental flat with another friend, a young waiter worked in a boat. I went to his flat the room-mate was out, I helped to dry his hair after he took a quick shower. He was in a boxer only. When we were close I could smell his body natural odour, a pleasant one, he leaned back and said thanks to my help, I couldn't control anymore and lightly touched his lips, he closed his eyes and I was not willing to release the supposed light kiss. We kissed and pressed each others' lips for 5 minutes, y hands rolled down his body and he began to moan. Then we realized we were still in the living room, he held my hands into his bedroom, we began wild, he pushed down his boxer and so did I. He mouth came and swallow my dick totally, while I was playing w th his hair, the feeling was so intense that my heart near melt, my throast was dry and i push him into the right position, he knew what would happen next and gave me a smile and wink his eye as his consent. I slipped it in gently, it was tight and hidden by the round smooth butt; after a while he maons loudly and I realized I was totally in. I wasn't good at it frankly, but he moves hos body in rythm and it was wonderful, I wanted to pull out but was too late, the 2 weeks accummulated stream burst inside im, he moaned louder mixed with joyful scream, it was wonderful. I cleaned him up and wiped his sweat, hugged him in my arms to sleep, after some hours we were waken up by th sound of door opening, his room-mate was back and came into the room (we forgot to lock the bedroom), after seeing we were together his room-mat gave an inviting smile to me, I didn't know what to do but the guy left the room... But next morning, I experienced the first thricesome, it was unexpected and I experienced being bottom the first time, I will continue the story next time...

10/28/99 18:02:38

Name: Air22 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: NA

Your Fav Body Type: NA Your Nationality: Spore

Comments:

Hi all! Please vote for your fave PLU Dance Anthem of 1999 at http://www.freevote.com/booth/pluanthem Thanks!

10/28/99 17:05:53

Name: Hip boy Your Fav Sextivity: anal

Your Fav Body Type: slim & smooth Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

I totally agree with the earlier comment about "The Blair Witch Project" being disappointing. I came out of the cinema feeling extremely giddy & not without an urge to rush to the washroom to throw out. Thanks to the shaky camera work throughout the entir moovie, which is supposed to make audience believe that it is really flimed by those guys. Furthermore, the 2 men in the show are totally unattractive as well. No redeeming points at all.

By the way, for the shy, discreet & low-profile guys who are itc ing to watch "Beefcake", I strongly recommend doing so at the Eastshore cinema at Kallang. On the night that I went to watch, there were only 5 patrons! Certainly even more deserted than Yantze, I believe.

10/28/99 03:19:53

Comments:

To:Dr X

That was a great story, well written.

I was close to wanking off but the story had such a sad ending that I couldn't. So I rate it 3Wanks or 3W out of 4W. I don't know how Charles feels about it.

Looking forward to another one from you as I can see you have great talent.

10/28/99 01:54:01

Name: DrX

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

hi all, i will like to share an recent experience.......

My pager went off at 3pm in the afternoon, i looked at the familiar number and realised that it was him, P. this came as a surprise as over the past 3 years i have known him, he rarely called, maybe once or twice but usually i am the one that called him. Main reason is that he is married with kids and very devoted christian. the past 3 years we had only met 3 times, we did something in the first time in his club, only had lunch during the second meeting and had some wanking for the third meeting. everytime time we met, he would tell me how guilty he was, how sinful he felt. i dont really empathise him as he is in his late 40s, 2 times my age. i just felt that he was just finding excuses. Somehow i still like him.............

I replied his call and was told that he had a hotel room for that night in sentosa due to some company events, and was wondering would i spend the night with him. i said yes though i knew that he was just using me to fulfill his fanasty - to spend a night with a guy.

the trip to sentosa was a tiring one, as i need to rush home to change, to prepare my clothing for the next day and to go to Orchard to wait for the bus to bring me into Sentosa. Nevertheless, i reached there at 10pm to wait for his return from his company function. At 11pm, he came back smiling in his business attire and wasted no time to signal me to the bed.

His hand slowly glided over my half naked body, and for that moment, i knew why i like him. Being a successful executive, he has this stern but confident look, not exactly handsome but appealing. He is very straight and decent looking but when it comes to sex, he does pack some surprises. Over 40, he still maintain a good lean body, and i particular like his round and firm butt, esp when his butt is under the tight underwear. he is gentle, amazingly gentle, 30 minutes into our foreplay, i was still wearing my shorts while he was still in his undies. i really enjoyed bing touched and pampered.

our sexual urge raised and my actions started to be agressive, i sucked him like i am sucking the last dick on this earth. we didnt cum for the night, i dont know why, maybe both of us didnt want it to end too soon. neither did i sleep well that night, as every time when i was drifting to sleep, i could feel his hot body coming closed to me and we would end up doing for the next 20 minutes. this went for the whole night.

morning came too soon, he needed to rush for a breakfast meeting, i asked him to make my cum. He reached for his tube of KY and proceeded to give me a good wank. i cum fast, partly due to sexual tension i had built up for the night. i would like to return the favour but he declined, reasoned that he would feel less guilt if he didnt cum. we washed up and went separated ways.

He called in the afternoon checking whether i were ok. i replied yes and placed the phone down. knowing that i may never meet him again...............

10/27/99 15:57:03

Name: Lawrence

Comments:

Hi, I'm Lawrence,22,chn,1.7m/64kg,an swimming trainner is providing massage service. For more information, pls PG 95536390.

10/27/99 15:15:25

Name: jay

Comments:

Yeah i did watched beefcake the movie at yangtze cinema on 26/10 at 530pm. I must say its an eye opener but i'm not surprised to see many cocks.to those havent watch the movie , it is an insight on the physique models of the 50s .Its part movie/part docum ntary .there also some suggestive gay sex scenes in the movie .watch the movie at Yangtze cinema if you dont wish to be caught dead going to the movie cos that cinema has few audiences. To Actionkid, hi i'm the guy who borrowed your Jap vcd some time ago.thats who I am.:-)

10/27/99 09:39:04

Comments:

Perhaps we should start a Wank Rating system here to encourage more people to write and post naughty stories.

The Rating could be based on the possibility of Charles in San Francisco having to Wank during or after reading it.

I suggest 1 W for little chance to a maximum of 4 W, where we would be sure he'd be tearing down his knickers and jerking off even before the story ended.

We should account also for the credulity of the story, and perhaps downgrade it a bit if it's full of corny phrases such as: "then I seized his enormous hot throbbing dick in my mouth and licked his precum until he screamed in pleasure".

So come on chaps, let's have some more stories, please, and not too much of the philosophising!

10/27/99 05:57:28

Name: Wyzer

Comments:

Saw the movie "Beefcakes" in YangTze.

And it was a galore variety of male frontal nudity. I thought there would be only a few dicks hanging out but boy! I was surprised. There are about 50 over actors showing their dicks. It wasn't that erotic nor sexually stimulating but it was interesting. Never thought it would be shown in Singapore with so few cuts.

Anyway, I caught the show at 5:30pm at Yangtze. There were only about 15-20 guys. No ladies at all. Majority were middle age or older men. There were about 6 youngsters (me including) and after the show, we could pretty much tell that all the patrons of the show were PLU. Not a straight guy in sight. But then if you had caught the show in Lido, it would be different.

Anyway, catch it if you can. It is showing in Lido, Oriental, Yangtze and that cinema in Leisure Drome.

Catch it for the experience and if you are expecting Pure p--nography, you would be disappointed.