Male HQ

From Bw Archives 45 : 13 Nov - 03 Dec 99

HendryTan

12/03/99 20:40:09

Name: Practical Buddhist

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

To the character by the name of Vinaya Pitaka. If you are such a devout buddhist, I suggest that you stop using the name of Buddha and Buddhism in a bulletin board meant for gay activities,.....I think it is not appropriate. Use it in some other general d scussion bulletin board for heaven's sake!!!!

12/03/99 18:31:07

Name: Kenny Your Fav Sextivity: anal & everything prior to anal

Your Fav Body Type: smooth & slim Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

Went with a friend to BKK a few weeks ago & experienced the most pleasurable holiday in my entire life. Visited all the places & did every conceivable thing. But the funny incident I want to tell you guys is that when people appraoched me in the Patong ar a, they began by asking me "girl show, you want?" Only when they saw no response from me that they offered "boy show, you want?" As for my friend, he was also approached except that the opening line to him was immediately "boy show, you wabt". My friend w s upset that he appeared so obvious to

12/03/99 10:59:02

Name: Vinaya Pitaka

Your Nationality: A Devout Buddhist

Comments:

Dear all , Me here wishimg all a very MeRry ChRisTmAs & HAPpY MiLLenNiUm NeW YeAr 2000 ... May Peace Prevail on Earth .... May Buddha's Love shines on all .... !

12/03/99 06:20:43

Name: chinese

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

I'm looking for steven. you came over to my plac elast week and watched gay vcd and then we got to my bed and had a nice time. As I mentioned to you, I like the look of your butt hole. You're such a nice guy. Did ask for your number. I'd like to meet up with you again. could you email me or ca

12/03/99 00:04:38

Name: u,,la,,la

Comments:

when we say, lets reflect the GOOD things we did this year, which one do we refering too? Casual sex, orgies, kinky, gaysex?...oh yes..3sum ...uuuhhh Now I understand what good has tis BW brought to the community. wanna be free..u..la..la

12/02/99 16:33:57

Name: actionkid

Comments:

hahahah.. this is hilarious... I can't help myself. Hey, Shue Lee.. believe it or not, I know the guy you're tokking about. But I doubt he visits this page.. heheh. If you read my last last posting about my 'return to FR', he's the guy who showed me aroun . A pretty cool chap.. :) Check out the FR beach and maybe you'll bump into him again.. ;) I'm definitely sure he's the same one.. exact description, details and the fact that he was in BKK last week.. :)

12/02/99 14:57:10

Name: Dan My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Dear Kelvin

I don't know if u will see this. But, I still wish to tell u that I am very pleased to have met and talked to you last Sat at Ann Siang. Do u still remember me approaching you and we 1st ended up at the back of the alley embracing togethe? Later, we we t around that region hoping to find a secluded spot, but wasn't successful....

You have told me that u r atttached and your bf (accountant) is away for 4 mths. Still, I have a strong liking for you. I don't mean asking you to be my bf, but just to be good friends.

Why am I writing this .. it's coz I hardly meet someone so special like u. You're ordinary but attractive to me. There's jus chemistry....

Hope to hear from you real soon.,,.,

12/02/99 14:34:04

Name: Zen

Comments:

If everybody subscribe to the 'let go of your love' philosophy, everyone will be waiting for the other to return and nobody will be returning. :)

12/02/99 07:22:30

Name: Kaiser Soze

Comments:

to CoolSoul:

Answer: Because you're too old for him. Unless, of course, you're 13.

12/02/99 04:37:06

Name: CoolSoul

Comments:

Why an handsome don molested boys? He could be my filial partner.

12/02/99 04:02:17

Name: Shue Lee My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: kissing, hugging and cuddling

Your Fav Body Type: slim or medium-built Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Hi, I met a guy called Junior at the Obelisks in Bangkok on 25/11/99. He is a Malaysian from Sabah. He is working in Jurong and staying in a flat near NTU. He is slim-built. I finally met someone who love kissing so much as I do. For the whole 2 hours, we just kiss each other and do nothing else. He told me that he love muscular guys. Even after jerking out, we still continue kissing. But we lost contact after that. If u are the Junior from Sabah, please call me right now at 95697715. I want to kiss u again as passionately as we had done in Bangkok.

12/01/99 18:13:37

Comments:

Sal

If you love someone let him go... if he returns he's yours forever... so there's your answer!

12/01/99 17:52:14

Name: Sal My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Anything goes

Your Fav Body Type: Slim but not those hunky ones Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

that "straight" man who had asked me to wait for him finnally gave me an answer last saturday -- 5 years after i fell in love with him......

he said that he was gay after all, and asked if we could start what we are supposed to start. i was stunned when i heard all that. i had stopped waiting 3 years back, annd never would i expect him to do such a thing, and only now! i didn't answer him a d left without a word. as i walked down orchard road, i cried for the 1st time in 3 years..... in fact, i was wailing and everybody was looking at me with those curious eyes.

I thought I had forgotten abt him. but alas, i was wrong. i was just suppressing my feelings for the past few years. and now this had happened, that feeling of loving and yet not wanting to love has returned... i feel so painful deep down my soul. i h d been so composed and unemotional for the past 3 years! i really thot i succeeded! but yet i've failed, and failed miiserably too....

for the whole of saturday nite and sunday, i tried to keep myself occupied by going out and not feeling down. but when i return to my own room, i cried uncontrollably. in fact, i'm crying again now. nobody seems willing to listen to me with all his hea t and soul. some frens whom i approach brush it aside, thinking that i shld be alright, since i've been so in the past 3 yrs....

i just feel terribly lonely, terribly alone. i dunno whom i can turn to. god seems to love me, but i want somebody more tangible.... am i asking for love again? i really dunno. all i know is that i'm very down now, yet i know i must not be becos that j rk had wasted so much of my youthful years! but i cant help it, i want to be loved too, but by somebody whom i know will love me with all his heart.... i've done so for that jerk for 2 and half years before i decided that enuff is enuff. isn't it time for somebody else to do that to me? or am i asking for too much?

12/01/99 13:02:44

Name: not a bystander

Comments:

wyzer: i guess anything is fine for you cos you will never want to judge anyone. then, how come you are judging my comment?? weird. anyhow, i give up cos this is THE bisexual homepage, quintessential i mean. how mean, how many actionkids can there be, how many lestars can there be. ewwwwwwwww....i will return to a gay homepage where i truly belong. enjoy your dual lives, people. that day will come....just like your friends................. :)

12/01/99 09:21:22

Name: actionkid

Comments:

urgh. all this drama and bad blood.. live and let live. We do not ask to be what we are, and as swimmer mentioned, do not do unto others what you wouldn't want others to do unto you. Bitching about things serves no other purpose but to generate greater di satisfaction. So, chill out.. smile, and have a ball. The new year IS approaching and I think it is about time we start reflecting on all the GOOD things that we've done and make a celebration of it all. And may there be more for the year ahead. Peace!!!< >

12/01/99 09:18:47

Comments:

Dear All , Let's all stop pointing fingers at each other. May it be true or false , such incidents do happen in reality and perhaps it is just that we have not heard of it.Please calm down and Pray Hard for peace & tranquil be onto all . Buddha Bless...

12/01/99 07:36:28

Comments:

The reason we get all these strange posts here on the BB is that people's lives are so sorely lacking in drama that they're willing to do anything to get some attention. And it doesn't help that the only kind of attention-seeking drama that some people ca manage is the cheap chinese soap opera sort. Puh-leeze.

to give me a break:

An Alpha male? I thought those only led packs of wild animals ... *grin* ... I'm honest, sincere, and sometimes downright evil. I think people on this board can attest to that. My email address is there - you know what to do.

12/01/99 02:28:50

Name: Wyzer

Comments:

to not a bystander: it's a fact that a lot of people out there who are married and have gay affairs. It is not up to us to judge if it is right or not. For are we also not judged based on our sexual preferences? Who's to say who is right or wrong. I sympathise with my friend but I will not say what he did is morally right or wrong. Every one lead a double life. Are we not gay at some aspects or our life and behave straight at others. He was forced into the marriage and though some may feel there is no excuse to have affairs outside the marriage, he did because he could not control h s lust. Can u control yours?

So u think married guys who dabble in gay affairs derserved to have their wives divorced them and their families disowned them? I am not married so I do not know. Let the people of the board decide.

My friend may not have the legal friend to beat u his lover who exposed him but he certainly has a right to beat up someone who utterly destroyed his life. Put your self in his shoes. If someone telltale about your gay orientation to your family and orkplace, you mean u will just walk away. There is no anger? No Frustrations? So what is he suppose to do legally and work around it? Sue the lover for deframation? Sue the lover for destroying his life? The law makes no exceptions for PLU. There is nothing he could do legally.

So u feel that the lover should have told the truth. Even at the extend of a broken family and someone losing everything? or having a wife commit suicide? How selfish is that lover! Loving someone does not mean totally possession. Just in case u still do not realise, loving someone means making him happy, not make yourself happy. Sometimes you have to lie in order not to hurt someone.

I have some married friends who are gay. Occasionally, the may indulged in some gay sex. It is not up to me to say if what they do is right or wrong. That is up to themselves, their wife and children to judge. Most of them are not bad persons. they lo e their kids and wives but it is just that sometimes they have a itch.

I know that you are entitle to your opinions. Everyone is entile to their own piece of mind. Cheers!

11/30/99 15:35:56

Name: kinex

Comments:

Starting any vote for the 'Biggest Story Teller' b4 the turn of century??

Maybe should make up a prize to credit these ppl for those untruth entertainment, thats why response and bashing keeps coming in.

11/30/99 15:19:44

Name: Observer Your Fav Sextivity: wrestling

Your Fav Body Type: lean and mean Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Sam, I feel for you. Being behind the scenes myself there is this small time fear that what you experience might just happen to me too. I wouldn't know what to expect. Did you upset your mate in anyway? Or maybe he's over demanding here. And in quarrels when one loses his cool, silly things can happen resulting in disaster for some. I do hope plu can be more considerate and respect each other's privacy, till death do us tell. You survived 2 yrs and still hurt, I hope sometime soon your family will accept you back and you'll forgive them for doing this to you. Cheers.

11/30/99 14:20:34

Name: sam

Comments:

Hi Guys, I just want to share my piece of story happened 2 years back where my gay lover informed my mum that i am gay and he is my boyfriend. My mum and Dad could not accept it and told me that i leave my home immedaitely. I became homeless, no parents or siblings to share my happiness and sorrows. Till today i hate the guy who made a mess with my life and never trust any gay luv which only hurts. As for David i would say what you have done is really inhuman, noone choose to be gay and when he wants to change you mess his married life, worst you made him lost his baby, how could u i am sure he is not going to forgive you for what you have done, anyway if really meant sorry then promise yourself that u will not do it again. I just hope one day i will see my parents and they will accept me as their son. Guys please please do not mess with some one's life it is really painful.

11/30/99 11:20:12

Name: not a bystander

Comments:

to wyzer: i think your friend whose lover screwed his life is quite a sad case. he should never have to mess around with a double life. thats only something that was waiting to come. the wife divorced him and have every right to do so. if she found out that he screwed around outside her back, he deserved it. what? you mean, your friend had an excuse for what he did. you must be kidding. and frankly, if i were your friend's lover and h tried to beat me up, then he must be a damn silly friend of yours cos this is a legal society. work around it, not work against it. of course that lover is at fault for being so stupid to fall in love with someone who is married. but whats done is done. if i were him, why should i not tell the truth. if i were the lover and fabricated a lie, then i suffer the consequences. but it was he SIMPLy truth. which is , your friend have sex outside the marriage and this is simply unacceptable. of course, this is posted on BB, so i guess this msg will be censored. still have to express my thoughts though.

11/30/99 06:26:00

Name: Give me a break

Comments:

To Kaiser

Let's put it this way, I will not be burning my $10,000. Sure, I'd like to think I am financially independent but I am not stupid either. I have the RIGHT friends at the RIGHT places that told me that nothing like what David says happened in Singapore l st month. Sure I'll go out with you. Hope you are an Alpha male like me, with a big heart, honest, trustworthy and above all sincere. Let me know. *smile*

11/30/99 05:51:31

Name: SG BOY

Comments:

It's a World AIDS day partying week from 1 Dec 99!

For the most comprehensive listing of parties, events for PLUs this week, visit Sg Boy Happenings via http://sgboy.hypermart.net/lifestyle-happenings.htm

11/30/99 04:38:56

Comments:

to give me a break:

Nevermind about David ... let's see ... you have a solicitor, and $10,000 to burn .. wanna go out sometime? :)

11/30/99 04:35:56

Name: Tim

Comments:

David:

Sorry to say that, if what you did is really true, i feel that what you did is very wrong and unethical. you profess that you love that guy, why did you go and destroy him and his family? true, that the wife chose to commit suicide herself, but why di she do it in the first place? who and what caused her to make such a decision?? i really hope that the story you told isn't true. it's really a tragedy...

just me again, tim

11/30/99 04:33:13

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Interesting that some gay people are still holding on to the idea that heterosexuals are "sick". I don't see how that's possible. Being gay myself, I reject the idea that gay people are sick or twisted ... but to turn around and call heterosexuals sick is simply to lower yourself to the level of the oppressor.

11/30/99 02:04:55

Comments:

One of my friends had the same experience. He was married with a daughter. But then his gay lover told the wife and even informed her where they were having sex at the hotel. The wife stormed the hotel and caught them in the throes of passion. My friend beat the lover up to a pulp. The lover kept saying how much he loves my friend and wants to be with him forever.

My friend never saw that guy again. His wife also divorced him and his family disowned him. He was sacked from his job. Overnight, he lost everything. From a happy family man, he became an outcast. He thought of dying but he did not. Anyway, he had manage to get back to his feet but he said he would Never forgive that guy for destroying his life.

11/29/99 20:23:01

Name: Jason

Comments:

Well said, Swimmer 23. I personally will not jump into the straight lifestyle just because straights expect me to. It is just not me or the kind of life I am interested to lead. I will be unhappy all my life and worse still is that I have to drag someone lse into such misery.

11/29/99 18:56:04

Name: give me a break

Comments:

BULLSHIT!!! David.

I bet you $10,000 dollars nuthing like what u described has happened. Come on, act like a real man. No kidding $10,000 to prove your story. Confirmed yout agreement here and my solicitors will draw up the agreement. If you don't take up my offer then s ut the fxxk up with your bullshit!!! I am sick and tired of sickos like you and chris trying to gain some stupid sympathy here. Come on man, $10,000 for you to prove your story, or just shut your fxxking gap. What a loser!!!

11/29/99 15:36:12

Name: First

Comments:

is there any web sites contain singapore , asian , chinese malay nude men ..... i tried to find it but .... could not so .... please .....

11/29/99 15:19:52

Name: David

Comments:

Dear Guys thanks to all who feel for me my intention is not to get sympathy but to reach out to my friend who visit blowing wind to say sorry and i dont meant to kill his wife but to let him know how much i luv him i will pray hard for his return and for his beloved wife to rest in peace, i didnt meant to let her know but i want him so badly beside me He promised to be with me even though his married i luv him and i want him beside me always.i am to impulsive and jeleous of him just to say if u guys think that u only want sex than do not go and luv a guy the say i am forced to marriage, i hope there would not be another David David

11/29/99 14:28:04

Name: chris

Comments:

to david: please dun be so sad. if he didnt do it to you, you wouldnt have done so. and also, its not her fault that she killed herself. that was her choice to kill herself. not yours.

11/29/99 08:28:21

Name: Sg Boy

Comments:

HTTP://GET.TO/SGBOY The Singapore Boy Website has never gotten better than this!

This is Singapore's largest gay website for People Like Us and our recent revamp has added so many new stuff:

Cover story: Alternative Night Life in Singapore

Toyboy: A Perfect Lover - Every Gay Man's Ultimate Fantasy?

Hotbods - a large collection of Singaporeans and other Asian hunks and original photos as well.

Plus Classifieds/Personals/Web Directory/Clubbing info and voting booth.

You can visit us via http://sgboy.hypermart.net or http://get.to/sgboy

11/29/99 06:37:12

Name: Give us a break

Comments:

To David

For someone who professed he caused the death of a person nd an unborn child, you sure have a strange way of expressing remorse by listing your favorite sextivity as kissing and sucking. Next time you want to lie, please do it somewhere else. Better sti l, go fxxk around with chris, the other arsehole who reveal his ex's name and company on this board. You both belong together.

I'd like to highlight to readers of this board to be somewhat skeptical of some of the things we read here. Some people may be out to discredit plu by posting fake stories that makes us look bad. Some might even post stories bordering on paedophilia. BW had reccently deleted a story which some of you have defended. You have the right to an opinion but let us all remember that this board belongs to him. I have in my years of surfing the net, came across lots and lots of stories concerning love...lea ing to sex between an adult and a child. Some of it are so well written and argued that someone reading it might be swayed by it. But at the end of the day, it is morally wrong and illegal in the context of the situation we lived in. Be careful people, open your eyes a little wider, there are wovles in sheep clothings amongst us.

11/29/99 04:58:32

Name: To David

Comments:

If your story, is indeed true, there is no doubt that you did something stupid. However you should not blame yourself for the outcome. People cannot hold others ransom by taking away their own lives or othrs. Straights like to think of gays as sick, but i is these people who are really sick.

It is really sad if things ended this way, but we must not sympathise with people who throw away the gift of life, not just her own, but also the child she carried.

11/29/99 04:58:18

Name: To David

Comments:

If your story, is indeed true, there is no doubt that you did something stupid. However you should not blame yourself for the outcome. People cannot hold others ransom by taking away their own lives or othrs. Straights like to think of gays as sick, but i is these people who are really sick.

It is really sad if things ended this way, but we must not sympathise with people who throw away the gift of life, not just her own, but also the child she carried.

11/29/99 03:20:27

Name: malbroman

Comments:

The impossible has happened! To the horrors of most reviewers in the UK, Sir Cliff Richard is no.1 on the UK Chart! Yes the same Cliff Richard our moms love is at No.1 this week. The Millennium Prayer beat Boyzone's 'Everyday I Love You' and Mel C's excellent single 'Northern Star' to be the best selling single of the week. More surprising is the massive boycott of most radio stations in the UK, refusing to play Sir Cliff's song. This goes to sh w how large his fan base is.

Toy Story grossed over US$84Million in its 2nd week to take the No.1 sopt in the US boxoffice charts, No.2 goes to the latest Bond flick 'The World is Not Enough' grossing us$76 million in its 2nd week. No. 3 is Arnold Schwarzenegger's The End Of Days, gr ssing us$31 million in its 1st week. week

11/29/99 03:09:23

Name: swimmer23

Comments:

About Being Gay: To all the ignorant people who think there is choice involved.

1) You have as much choice to be gay as to be born ugly or short or whatever.

2) Why are you hetrosexual? Did you choose to be hetrosexual? What is it about pussy that attracts you?

3) Willingly, why would anyone subject himself to a life of marginalisation, unneccessary risks, uncertainity? Would you like to live a live where a) you have to keep a secret which when it leaks out can destroy your career, your family life and your friendship with others?

b) That can get you in trouble with the law simply because of imported archaic remnants of the victorian era from the Indian Colonies.

c) that in other countries, being gay means being stoned or burnt or having a wall collapsed on you?

d) that your will be barred from serving your country to your fullest

e) that you will be descriminated against even though you have hidden your sexuality due to the fact that "Out of your own conscience, you will not marry a person of the opposite sex simply because it wouldn't be fair to them".

f) that you become a scapegoat for politicians to use, for people to vilify, for priests and preachers seeking to increase the flock by appearing more righteous to abuse?

As studies reach the point where there can be shown a positive indication to genetic inheritance as an influence in homosexuality, DO NOT ATTEMPT to ask gays to marry and beget children, for it will simply lead to a descendant generation that will born to a torturous existence. Were it not for the negative social stigma of not being married and arranged marriages, the gay gene might have already evolved out of the human gene pool.

Last notes, if you're the sort of person who still willing persist in the illusion that there is choice, just remember, "god" put us on earth to test YOU, not us. Take a look in a mirror sometimes, see how darkly evil you look.

DO NOT DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU WOULD NOT OTHERS DO UNTO YOU. And if you do unto others what you would not others do unto you, be prepared to suffer equal reciprocity.

meaning: if you fxxk with me, be prepared to get fxxked.

Compare. http://www.godlovefags.com http://www.godhatefags.com

11/29/99 01:48:34

Name: hemmm

Comments:

my god david. if those story is true, u r the most selfish person i never known.

it's very sad to say that this bb has supposedly done so much good (as self-acclaimed by BW operator and co-operator and the rest who advocates this life style...who r we kidding..look around).

in actual fact it has corrupted our minds, souls and probably spiritual being in every sense.

repent is the only word..i have for you...But no..no not by not seeing another man. just stop casual sex..str8 or otherwise .get married if u may. str8 life is not more difficult than what most of us believed

11/28/99 17:28:05

Comments:

Also caught the film "Tempting heart". Brings back a lot of memories on lost loves.

I sympathise with the character played by Karen Mok who confessed her love for GIgi leung and was rejected. They end up never meeting again until Karen died of a brain tumor 20 years later.

I also told a friend I was PLU and he rejected me. I wasn't in love with him at all and he tot I would had feelings for him. Had not seen him again either.

11/28/99 17:26:51

Comments:

TO: DAVID ... I really pray hard for you... since you know that you are wrong then don;t commit the same mistake again , I know you feel guilty but the ultimate and only way to "cleanse" your guilt is through correcting yourself, let this be a lesson to all people here in this channel..... Worry not ... Buddha will always be with you even in your most difficult time .... He Blesses , he Heals .... he reigns... open your heart and receive him =) ReJoIcE In LoRd BuDdHa !

11/28/99 17:02:32

Name: Renter My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

I had a room for rent at Kallang Bahru,fully air-con, toilet attached and well furish, interested pls page me at 92000636 or e-mail at hijacker69@hotmail.com tks/rgds

11/28/99 14:06:31

Name: david My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: kissing & sucking Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Hi guys, Has been following this board quite some time and felt that i should say soory to a friend of mine thru here as i am the person behind to his sufferings. Yes i am a chinese guy aged 24 and i met an indian guy aged 27 2 years back we were going steady until one day he was forced into marraige. He promised me that he will not let me go and he kept his promises and still fxxks around with me until 3 months ag he stop seeing me and i got mad of him. i called him and he says that his wife is now pragnant and he starts to luv her, He doesnot WANT HIS BABY TO KNOW HE WAS GAY. I cant accept his explanation as i madly inluv with him i try all means to get him to me but i cant then i got very mad and i should not have done this. yes i called his wife and told her that her husband is gay and has been sleeping with me and ask to gave him up. Yes she gave him up by killing herself last month. My friend now is lost his wife and baby, WHAT HAVE I DONE I HAVE KILLED 2 INNOCENTS AND MY RIEND IS NOW LEFT SINGAPORE LAST WEEK FOR GOOD. I am ashamed of myself and would be like with you please forgive me and ill wait for u for all my life. David

11/28/99 01:44:26

Name: Raging Hormones My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: flirting/foreplay Your Fav Body Type: Tall lean junkie types.

Comments:

World AIDS Day is coming up, and I hope that everyone will take the time to just stand back a little from the celebrations and remember that the occassion is meant to commemorate those who've passed away from the disease. The fact is that a friend of mine was just tested positive. Although it's not the end of the world, and he isn't wasting any time feeling sorry for himself, still, news like this can't help but make a person sit down and reasess his life/lifestyle. Just because I've sobered up doesn't mean that I don't enjoy sex or physical contact anymore. I find myself still craving for it now and then. Buthow safe is safe sex?

11/27/99 20:24:25

Name: Jason

Comments:

So sad for D Zone. Such things happen to PLUs all the time. My gay dar often fails me, leading to many akward situations. Went to see Sylvia Chang's Tempting Heart. A real touching movie. It more or less reflect reality in the sense that the female lead really freaked out when the other female expressed her feelings for her.

11/27/99 09:12:35

Name: To Kev and these good singaporeans

Comments:

So what chance is there that our (your?) BRAVE politicians that "bite the bullet when necessary" and "dont flinch from making tough decision where necessary" will actually "legalise" (god .. since when do they take it upon themselves to "legalise" such th ngs??) gay sex in singapore? Ha ha! Politicians. What a f*** joke they are ..

11/26/99 23:06:58

Name: To Kev

Comments:

Yes, you are right Kevin about the age of consent in the UK re homosexuals. The House of Lords was responsible for defeating the bill that the Commons passed in a free vote.

11/26/99 18:26:53

Name: Kevin Your Fav Sextivity: everything incl anal

Your Fav Body Type: smooth & cute Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

I would like to clarify on an earlier posting regarding the legal age of consent for sex in Europe.

In the UK, the age of consent for straights is 16 yo whereas for gays it is 18 yo.

In the Netherlands, the age of consent is the same for both straight & gays, which is an astoundingly sweet 15 yo.

As for most of the rest of Europe, the age of consent for straights as well as gays is 16 yo.

It is also 18 yo in Hongkong & Taiwan, where homosexual sex is not illegal though it may not be as widely tole ated in these 2 societies as in Thailand, where it is surprisingly not legal.

Finally, in our so-called cool Singapore, there is no age of consent for gays since homosexual sex is still a criminal offence punishable under the penal code.

That is my 2 ents' worth. Any comments?

11/26/99 16:36:56

Name: Jie

Comments:

Thanks D Zone for sending me the story. I enjoyed it and I must say, you must have really gathered all yr courage to utter those few words. But do be careful, next time when you do yr selection, as the gaydar is supposed to help u, and not misguide u to he wrong target,(eg XX embassy bombed by XX missles). It can be quite dangerous sometime. especially in a country like ours, where they still have veri low tolerance of PLUs, so do be careful that the targetted one is not one in disguise. As for what B did, he may have his reasons for doing so, and looknig back at past records, BW has always acted wisely and steered us out of trouble. So since all agreed that this is a place of no attitude,then let's not dwell too much on whether BW should or should n t have deleted the posting. Anyway the posting manage to obtain a higer readership due to all this "promotion"! Cheers and stay happy! :-)

11/26/99 15:39:11

Name: silverblue

Your Nationality: malaysian

Comments:

just wanna invite you all to my galleries, imagination...

11/26/99 08:51:55

Name: Davschi

Comments:

oh yah, which part of FR are u guys toking bout?

11/26/99 08:30:55

Name: Davschi

Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

hey,would juz like a to know when would be a good time to go down to FR tomolo...have finally decided to go down to have a look...and mabbie more....

11/26/99 07:58:14

Name: Curious

Comments:

I agree with all who have written in to comment on D Zone's story. There really shouldn't be any reason for removing it. I believe many of us could have an experience like this some time or another. This just help to let us know that we are not alone.

11/26/99 01:48:46

Name: Charles My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky

Your Nationality: San Francisco ang mo

Comments:

Beowulf

Hahahahaha. Don't worry. When I first had sex with my ex-boyfriend (who was not Asian, by the way) I was disappointed by his microscopic penis. But he was so hot in bed I soon forgot about my disappointment and it was never an issue again. (The breakup was totally unrelated to any physical issues.)

11/26/99 00:21:49

Name: Beowulf

Comments:

Hi Charles

Thanks for the advice...then again, which is worse? A bruised ego or a bruised dick? Hahah

11/25/99 23:57:47

Name: Viv

Comments:

Thanks Dzone for sharing your encounter. It's a sad ending no doubt but being able to be attracted to someone so deeply means you're very much alive. I hope you've gotten over it. To me it's a great feeling to have experienced what you've encountered. Tha ks once again.

11/25/99 16:57:36

Name: berries

Comments:

Need a change in working envirn for next Millennium, experience in A&P, Mktg, computer and e-com. Any kind&frenly boss out there with offer? Please mail if interested. Sincerely here.

11/25/99 15:23:09

Name: Romulus

Comments:

Dzone's story was great. It was a very well written account of what happened. Shame about the ending. Wish it did work out for him.

11/25/99 14:26:26

Name: ahbohling

Comments:

Dzone's quaint and heartwrenching story should not have been dleted. Period. This *is* afterall supposed to be a no-attitude bill board.

Moreover, he has not really written anything sleazy or even remotely sexual. His story is symptomatic to alot of many other encounters that i have experienced as well ( and my friends too)

To think that a stranger you have fleetingly passed is the *one* and to experience that mometary sense of love-struckedness must be a common to many PLUs.

Unlike Dzone, however, I have never acted upon this feelings and many a times I cursed myself for the lack of guts. But for many other times, especially now that i have read Dzone's account, I also feel that it's best to leave these memories as beautiful egrets.

11/25/99 08:35:06

Name: Charles

Comments:

Beowulf

Forget the penis pumps. A friend (who is already huge) tried it and all he got for it was a bruised penis.

11/25/99 06:23:29

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Thanks Dzone. It was a real beautiful piece of writing.

I believe some of us also have such impulse at times. Dun think that u have done anything wrong...guess it depends on the degree of internal drives within that leads us to do sth which we would normally not initiate. More important u must be convinc d it is worthwhile. I personally feel that it is .. at least u took the initiative to approach and grasp the opportunity to befriend...to me the outcome is secondary. ,p.Take care.

11/25/99 04:59:17

Name: To Dzone

Comments:

I agree with previous postings Spicey Cat etc re Dzone. Why is a story about liking a 16 year old somehow to be censored? It was not p--nographic etc at all - it was well written and touches on common happenings that many people have found in their live but have suppressed.

11/25/99 04:20:46

Name: George

Comments:

Dzone, I found your story is so meaningful, all of us can learn from your story.

11/25/99 03:50:33

Name: Leon

Your Nationality: Sporean

Comments:

Dzone, just wanna let u know that your experience was wonderfully narrated and I felt that it was very meaningful. Thanks for sharing the story with some of us here on this bulletin board.Like the rest, I felt that there were not enough valid reasons to w rrant a censoring of your posting....sigh....it'll be great if the rest can read it too freely.

Anyway, your experience really goes to show that sometimes we would have to take the first step in getting to know someone; and the incentive is all the more stronger if the person is someone appealing to us. As we are all well aware, opportunities do not present themselves freely for the taking but it is up to us to grasp them and make the most out of them! Never rest your search for the true love of your life!

11/25/99 01:33:36

Name: Timothy My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Body Type: Tanned, smooth Your Nationality: S'pore

Comments:

Hey guys! Anyone having fun at the Katong Pool?? Heard that it's pretty cruisy, but nothing seems to be happening really...mebbe my timing was off!!! Anyone knows when is the best time to go down there?? Thanx! Timothy

11/25/99 01:10:31

Name: Spicey Cat

Comments:

To D Zone,

Thanks for taking the effort to email to us your story. Frankly, I don't see any "illegalities" in it.

No doubt rules are made for a reason but to strictly or blindly enforcing them is also not right

However, that being said, I realise that it would be tedious for our webmaster to sieve through each and everyone for a case by case approval :(

Guess that's life, no easy solutions

11/24/99 23:39:42

Name: To Aqua

Comments:

Wana join your list of uniform fetish but could not locate your email address. Izzit posible for u to add me to your list and mail all the information to my email account? Thanxs

11/24/99 20:36:47

Name: To Dzone (again!) :)

Comments:

Dzone, I think your story was very well and sensitively written. I think blowing wind was wrong to censor it. I dont see what is so sensitive about it. For example, somebody posted that he had a relationship at 16 (with his older bf), and that one was to censored, so why yours? (With all due respect to blowing wind web master, hee hee.) ((btw, I can't resist Hello Warren! my bf!! ))

11/24/99 18:44:05

Name: To Dzone

Comments:

Dzone, there's nothing wrong with your story. The legal age of consent in Europe is 16 (in case you are wondering) 18 in the UK, and so 16 is NOT pedeophilia of any kind. Pedeophilia is really about little children, and 16 is NOT little. Cheers! Good story Dzone!!

11/24/99 18:19:37

Name: Lestar

Comments:

hullo, i am back!! : ) my pc crashed sometime b4 this, but i am back. anyway, juz wanna write some comments abt D Zone story, but gotta be careful and refrain from mentioning that sensitive subject.

i guess most of us are guilty of it. Meeting a stranger on the street, or juz getting to know somebody. Then everything seems so rite, and he seems so interested. then u make the 1st move and shucks, he's not the same kind!! Embarrassment follows... We l, maybe not everyone is guilty of it, maybe it's juz me. I mean i am gay for as long as i can remember, but till now, i am sad to say that my Gaydar always fail me. Or am i juz over-sensitive to take all the lingering look, twinkle in the eyes, gentlenes in speech and friendly touching as something more than friends??? hmm... i really dunno. Maybe i feel too much, or maybe i fall in love too easily. HA!

whatever it is, the story D Zone wrote is quite interesting, tho' mine has never been that dramatic. But it's really sad coz it's true. Sigh... but nevermind, i always believe that everyone will someday find their true love. Happy searching! : )

11/24/99 15:03:24

Name: AQUA My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: NS UNIFORM FETISHES Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Hi all

Thank you guys for responding to my idea. There are some members in my list now, but I wish to appeal to more people who may be interested too. Although I don't intend to have a big gathering, I still hope more people will join the club. (As you know, sually not all will turn up for an event) So, don't worry of a possible huge turn-up. Attendence will be regulated.

11/24/99 14:26:49

Name: Beowulf

Comments:

Hi guys, just walked by those condomia shops on Lucky Plaza and saw those penis pumps.

Always wondered if these things really work. Anyone here with experience with these things? Please enlighten moi :)

11/24/99 13:55:40

Name: pandemonia My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Aqua can u include me in this army gear fetish thing too....

11/24/99 05:07:05

Name: D Zone

Comments:

Sorry webmaster. But it was really a traumatic experience for me. Thought I would like to share it with the guys.

It was not a sleazy posting. Just that the age reference was off limits. If you guys want to know the story just kindly e-mail me. Thanks.< >

11/24/99 02:30:10

Comments:

The army guy on the cover of the Nov issue of Pioneer is so sexy! I wonder how his cock liik like inside those sexy no.4 slacks of his? Is the a bulge? The material rubbing is cock while he is doing SOC? I also find those dark blue police pants a turn on. Really make a man look 'more' of a man, and it shows everything the butt and crotch area look sexier in the blue covered cloth. My fantasy is to get a tough muscled man in those cop like pants and make him shoot his load in them! Any fantasies about guys n uniform? or real experiences?

11/24/99 00:19:49

Comments:

Hmmm....now we are all very curious what Dzone posted that did not meet the guidelines...hahahah

Anyway, since I started my new job in a media company, noticed a lot of PLUs...and some are definitely very delicious...hahah

Definitely food for the eyes...hahah

11/23/99 17:43:15

Comments:

( ***** From BW :- Sorry, "D Zone", you cannot post this here. Please read the posting guideline, not even when mentioned indirectly. ***** )

11/23/99 17:23:05

Name: Jeremy My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Sucking Your Fav Body Type: Lean

Your Nationality: SNG

Comments:

Was at OUB centre this afternoon cruising.Saw this average built guy and followed him to the gents in the basement.Wow, never knew that it was so cruisy! Stand and occupying all the urinals were good looking guys and I'm sure all were PLUs!A few were slow y stroking their huge cocks as they stood there knowing that some guys were drooling and admiring them.Quite a number of elderly guys but I locked onto this smartly dressed executive with a huge curved cock.He smiled and gestured me and we proceeded to a oilet in the carpark.There we shared a cubicle where he slowly unzipped his trousers to reveal an erect and precum soaked cock.I kneeled before him eagerly taking his purplish cockhead in between my lips and slowly started licking and sucking!After a whil I could feel him humping slowly as he drove his hard tool deeper into my throat.Then with a shudder he came a load.He then made me stand and lean against the door as he started sucking my nipples and kneading my butt.Hearing me breathe harder he slowly t rned me round and started fingering me.I begged him to fxxk me and he took out a condom(He was prepared!)Putting it on he started sliding his huge cock into me.I loved the feeling as he filled me and started grinding my hips against him! He let out a smal moan and soon was humping me doggy style furiouslyHe came a second time in minutes and boy was I sore!As he slowly arranged his clothing I sat and cleaned his fresh smelling cock with my mouth.He left with a hardon but we managed to arrange for another m eting in a room this weekend!

11/23/99 12:11:18

Name: etc

Comments:

Can you guys stop your spamming blatant advertising?

Please limit it to one every 2 weeks, not one everyday.

Please, you don't have to be so kiasu.

11/23/99 11:18:16

Name: Walker

Comments:

Sorry, I should have said you turn up at 7.30am, not 7.30pm, on 12 December!

11/23/99 11:13:34

Name: Walker

Comments:

Hi guys, fancy a walk on Sunday morning, 12 December at 8am?

The Rotary Club is organising this event which starts at World trade Centre Hall 6 and finishes at the Shangri La Rasa Sentosa Resort on Sentosa. Expect thousands to be there and enjoy the buddiness this event might offer.

To join, simply turn up at Hall 6 from 7.30pm, hand over $30 and you'll be flagged off at 8am. Your contribution will go to the Rotary Family Service Centre in Clementi.

Your $30 will give you free entry to Sentosa, and the first 1000 applicants will get a goodie-bag containing, I'm told, an FM radio headset, CD ROM, Tee Shirt, Cap and Drinks.

If you want to get ahead of the crowd to get your goodie-bag, then I'm told that from 5th. December, Participating Vouchers are available from Rotary Family Service Centre, 346 Clementi Avenue 5, #01-10, Singapore 120346. Tel: 776 0786.

Well, it's not exactly Mardi Gras, but it'll be fun and there are bound to be some gorgeous numbers there.

11/23/99 04:55:15

Name: Wy

Comments:

Heard this from a friend.

He was in FR beach two Mondays back and was returning at about 6 pm plus. There was a white car stationed outside the entrance and two police men were there. The policemen informed my friend that the area at FR beach was state land and that he was trepas ing and they took down his particulars. My friend told him that he was jogging in the area. The policemen warned him that if he is ever caught in that area, he would be haul to court. And he was not the only one who had his particulars noted down. There was about a dozen others.

Please note and be careful.

11/23/99 00:28:15

Name: Ken My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: executive

Your Fav Body Type: f*** Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Hi, Im looking for gay vcd featuring chinese or japan executive, anyone have.... Willing to buy from u.Email me

11/22/99 13:26:40

Name: etc

Comments:

Thanks for writing that excellent piece D Zone!

Sometimes, one can just die talking to a "beng".

11/22/99 12:53:35

Comments:

"That's him!" I looked, trying not to look too eager. He not that good-looking. Wasn't supposed to be so tall. Not many bengs are tall. Round of introduction and some small talk later, the game started. Don't how they agreed. Maybe it was the late hour. " ow old are you?" Easy one. "22." No qualms about that. He seemed surprised, and looked away. The bottle turned. "How long is your dick?" Oh the bitch. I pretended to laugh. Shaking my head. How lewd. How can you ask that! I sneaked a glance at him puffing at his cigarette. I hate smokers. He tried to shake off the embarrassment. "Normal size lah!" "Say lah? no need to be shy!" Can't stand him. Bitch. I pricked my ears while trying to act uninterested. He blushed. Grinning. That boyish charm that laid him m ny girls. Lians no doubt. I breathed in deeply, conscious of the poison I was taking in. His poison. Straight out of his mouth into me. "Are you not straight?" My eyes darted. What happened to questions like "How old are you?" He can't even say it. Gay. N ither can I. "No" was the standard answer. But I bravely admitted to it. They glanced at each other. Not a smirk. Rather a knowing glance. "Why?" Is he for real? Why? What do you mean why? He looked at me, taunting, waiting. I tried to think. Why? No one ver asked me before. I looked at the two bitches for help. The looked away, not before they gave me the look. You're on your own. I was tempted to say because it's people like you who make people like me like people like you, remembering a naughty punch l ne from somewhere. The bottle turned. Boring sexual questions. Next. He took a gulp from the Coke bottle. Almost too immediately, I picked it up and covered the bottle tip with my lips, taking in what he's left there with his lips. I don't know what to as anymore. A million questions to ask but too shy to do so. Not the bitches like they are. I was the shy one. Always the one getting the interested looks but always the one whom ends up alone. "Why do you keep your V for so long?" I frowned. Huh? Virginity The bitched chorused. Cause I'm in love and I'd feel guilty about doing it again. Again. Virginity? Liar. "I don't believe in casual sex." He nodded. He seemed satisfied. On and off he would glance at me. Never looking me in the eye. I studied him from t e corner of my eyes. The curvy eyebrows. Just like his. That juvenile face. The scars and tattoos on his arms and neck. The sensitive eyes hidden by the 'bo chup' look he wears. The buses whizzed by. Time to go home. "Anyone going north?" I cursed and swo e. Why can't I live up north? Damn! He left. Without even saying goodbye. Nice to meet you. As if. I stood at the deserted bus stop watching his bike go by. Like the many good-looking guys who walked in and out of my life. For once I don't think I'll tell him about him. Guilt? I don't think so. I was never ashamed to tell him I loved him and liked other people. Maybe I would. At least never one with golden blonde hair and dragon tattoos. Never? At least he didn't give me dirty looks. He seemed even delight d to ask one of the bitch, "Why do you like me?" Can die. But not worth it. Sunrise. Time to sleep.

11/22/99 12:18:29

Name: Chris My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: mutual masturbation

Your Fav Body Type: slim str8acting chn 20-28 Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Cool....all the stories and talk about army uniform really make me excited.....so sad that i did not have such encounter during NS..alas....so do keep me informed of any gathering/happening....okay????

11/22/99 11:23:44

Name: Aqua My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: NS uniforms Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Thank you guys for responding to my idea of a Uniform-fetish get-together. Esp. people like Anthony, Timothy, John, Musclegam, Jeff...

Will keep in touch with u all on this. Meanwhile feel free to share with us on your preferences, wild ideas, etc.... More brains are better than jus one!

I'll email you all as a group soon so that we can communicate as a whole.

Stay cool!

AQUA {Organiser)

11/22/99 10:08:28

Name: Timothy My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: 69 Your Fav Body Type: Tanned, smooth,slim

Your Nationality: S'pore

Comments:

Has been awimming at Katong Pool for quite some time. Sigh...nothing seems to be happening though. Quite sad... Saw the maiings on uniforms...hmmmm totally interesting...pls keep me in te know!! Timothy

11/22/99 08:35:34

Name: Hotass My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: any

Your Fav Body Type: any Your Nationality: any

Comments:

Anyone has good gay VCDs to share & even can buy from you. I am looking for Asian/American ones. Drop a note

11/22/99 08:34:23

Name: Hotass

Comments:

11/22/99 08:24:57

Name: Anthony

Comments:

Hi Aqua, JohnDoe, Jeff and all who are interested in uniforms. How about a lunch gathering or something like that to start things rolling? If you're planning on something like that, do email me. Thanks.

11/22/99 08:20:57

Name: dillon My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Fun Under the Sun

Your Fav Body Type: Any Willing Party Your Nationality: East Indian

Comments:

Hi Pals. Anyone interested to have sex ?? Yup I am on holidays here for a week until 1 Dec 99. I am local, 29, 1.7, 72kg, medium built, average looks, versatile & brown complexion with East Indian Origin. My brother's place is also empty & I invite consen ing parties who a keen for good sex to drop a note to get connected. Surely I wanna make the most of this period before returning home to US

11/22/99 05:28:14

Name: Leon My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: sk Your Fav Body Type: hunky, athletic,cute

Your Nationality: spe

Comments:

i was at pacific plaza last night and wanted to go to venom....but it was closed for a private party. Does anyone here know what was that all about? I then went to Cathay Cineleisure and also did not see that big a crowd there too....just wondering where id all the ajs go? Can someone enlighten me and tell me what is the best time to go on sunday nights?

11/21/99 15:59:57

Name: huge My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: anything Your Fav Body Type: macho

Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

my boyfriend and me went to Bugis junction for a movie, after a movie, since it was early to go back, we went to a bookshop nearby,my boyfriend got to go to toilet and so did i (oh, comom, we really go for toilet!!). So we went to the toilet together. Bec use all the room were full, i waited outside, Then cae that old-guy about 40something( i am 19 and my bf is 35, so i don't mind about age, by the way, we are together since i was 16). Smiled and tried to "Gaydar" me, he tried to touch my arm. I refused an tried to ignored him. He asked my name and moved his head, tried to tell e to follow hi into the toilet. i was tired, hungry and...wanted to go to the toilet too so just told him angrily " Oh please, that is my boyfriend i'm waiting for inside". Even the he tried to ask me whether i wanted to keep in touch with hi. I said rudely "No thanks". He waited for a while, i was fed up so i came back to the bookshop to wait for my BF. The best thing is, when my BF cae back, he told me about a guy who was try to get him, and u know what, that was the sae guy!!!

11/21/99 15:17:55

Name: Sean Zul My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: blow and suck

Your Fav Body Type: solid muscles Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Today as I walked into the bush near the gay beach in Fort Road, I was followed by a chinese guy. I spread my ground sheet and began to sit. This guy stood right in front of me with his short jean lowered down. My god, what a dick. How can I resist. I gra it and gave a blow job. I offered him to lie down and explore his muscular body. He later fxxk me. I gave him a kiss to thank him for such a rewarding day. If you are the guy who fxxked me, email me so that we can make appointment for the next session.

11/21/99 14:03:51

Name: Charlie Company

Comments:

* Continued * He was flat on this back on the table with his eyes closed when I massaged his shoulder. I saw a strange smile on his face. I slowly reached the nipples area and saw his crotch started to grow. Mine was also hard. Suddenly I felt him tou hing my dick. I was amazed. He opened his eyes, smiled at me and then pulled his shorts down. I got to see his cock finally. It was huge. He pulled down my shorts and put his hand around my dick. He began stroking it very slowly while applying sligh pressure. He had his other hand on his own cock and was making long slow strokes up and down his shaft. I reached over to take his cock. He was very hard and rigi and there were precum oozing out the end of his throbbing cock. I leaned over to take h s nice cock into my mouth. We were now in the 69 position. I had one leg on the table and the other on the floor while I support the upper body with my arm. We began sucking one another. With a few more thrusts I was shooting my cum into his mouth and I could feel his dick swell a bit more. I was waiting for his load of cum when all of a sudden he started lurching and bucking his hips thrusting his cock into my throat. He was shooting his cum and experiencing a seemingly fantastic orgasm. He had grab ed my ass with both hands and hand my cock burried deep into his throat as soon as his orgasm began. After a coupleof minutes and some licking and sucking we were both spent. I was weak and almost trembling and he was laying there panting with me half l ying on him and supporting most of myself on the foot that I had on the floor. We finally stood up cleaned ourselves with toilet papers. he kissed me hard on my lips before we parted. From then on, I had this special treatment from my PC.....I became h s runner. (The story will continue.....)

11/21/99 09:22:35

Name: Anti-S'pore

Your Nationality: Singaporean (just my luck)

Comments:

regards to this army fetish thing, i seriously do hope the Ministry of Defence and our dear LKY will view this website, hopefully abolish the NS thing, heeheee.........

11/21/99 07:50:00

Name: jeff

Comments:

aqua

count me in if you are really organizing a army uniform thing.... ;p i would really like to have some 'alternate' fun... hee....

11/21/99 07:17:14

Name: JohnDoe My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: uniform

Comments:

Wow! I didn't know quite a number of ppl also have the same fetish as I do. However, I am not as lucky as them coz' the only action I had was wanking in my bunk when my bunkmates are sleeping. I hope you guys will continue writing your adventures in camp. Those stories really got me wanking in front of the monitor.

Aqua: I am really interested in a gathering for uniforms. What kind of activities do you have in mind? Plz email me details.

11/21/99 01:49:57

Name: Charlie Company

Comments:

My 1st sexual experience in uniform happened that night after we returned from field camp. After unloading and washing, everyone was dead tired and lights were off around 3 am. I entered the plattoon office to return something and found my PC was till i side. He was just in his shorts. All this while, I had a feeling that he was a PLU. I was arranging the things into the cabinet and chatting to him. Suddenly, I felt his warmth behind me and he whispered into my ear if I could give him a massage. Thi gave me an immediate hardon and said "yes" without considering. He locked the office door and off the lights. He cleared his table and....... ***** The typing has to be interrupted as the author needs to take a wank while recalling the incident. To be continued *****

11/21/99 01:35:11

Name: AAA

Comments:

Test

11/21/99 01:33:45

Name: YoungGun

Comments:

I was at this hugh shopping mall in the city and decided to check out the toilets. I found this man in his early 30s in one of the isolated toilet. He stood at the urinal next to mine and kept staring at my dick. Since there was no one else and so I ga e him a "come-get-it" smile. We went into one of the cubicle and the action started. He unzipped my jeans and let out my dick. He wipe it with his siliva and started to suck with his hand going under my T-shirt and start pinching my nipples. I was so roused and came fast into his mouth. He spit out my cum onto his hands and stroke it on his dick. I suck his nipples while he masturbate with my cum. and so he cum too. After that we washed up and went separate ways. However, later I saw him downstai s in the supermarket with a woman carrying a little. So, he is a married man who took a quickies while shopping with his wife. I mischievously trying to frighten him but walking towards him and gave him a smile. However, he kept so cool and did not eve reveal any expression on his face. So, he must have done this all the time.......... what a day to me........

11/21/99 01:07:56

Name: Aqua My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: uniform Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Talking about army uniform gets me hard on too. Have been thinking of organising a gathering-cum-fun session for those who enjoy wearing the camouflage.

Those interested can post your comments here and leave a means of contact for me to reach you.

Hurry soon!

11/20/99 16:03:20

Name: musclegam My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: tits& dick Your Fav Body Type: muscular bods

Comments:

All this talk about sex in uniform made me recall of my one experience when I was in camp a few years ago. Then I already a decent well-built bod, thus I had my fair share of admirers when I shower in the common toilets. There was one time when I was doing duty on a Saturday, and I decided to take a shower in the nearby building, near the guard room. Incidently it was where the SAFSA basketball players sleep too. It was around 2-3am in the early morning when I switched on the toilet lights. As I stripped to take a shower, a guy who looked like one of the camp's basketball players, came in the take a piss. He wore just PT shorts, and had 6-pacs, lean muscles, tanned good looks. Being straight-acting, I continued to soap myself, while trying to sense if he was watching me. For a minute or so, I heard nothing, so I thought he was gone. But the next second I turned around to see that the guy had stripped naked and had a massive hardon, standing outside of my cubicle. I turned my body fully to face him and he immediately kneeled down to give me an incredible blowjob. The feeling of cool water over my head and a warm mouth over my dick and sucking my tits made me cum REALLY hard onto the other guy's face. After I came he continued to suck up my cum while he jerked himself off. After that we dressed up and went our separate ways. Guess we were too closeted to exchange contacts then. Didn't even know his name.

11/20/99 12:43:35

Name: Dreamer

Your Nationality: SGP

Comments:

I know this isn't a good place but..

Anyone interested in getting a "Nokia Data Suite" for their Nokia 6110 or 6150 handphones?

Basically, the thing can let you program your own ringing tone from midi files or upload graphics to the handphone, you could even send the ringing tones or graphics to other people's Nokia phones? Drop me a mail if you are keen to know more or wanted to et one.

11/20/99 03:38:02

Comments:

From an article in last week New Paper

Gay couple expecting twins US court names both men as legal fathers Nov 13, 1999

COME next month, the cards announcing the birth of twin babies in Los Angeles might just read: "Both babies are fine and, so too, are both fathers."

Yes. That's right. One twin birth. Two fathers.

A gay couple from Essex,England, made legal history recently when a US court gave them both the right to be named as the parents of twin babies.

The twins, a boy and a girl, are due to be born next month to a surrogate American mum. Wealthy businessmen Barry Drewitt, 30, and Tony Barlow, 35, from Chelmsford, can both become the legal parents of the babies, a Los Angeles Superior Court judge ruled.

Mr Drewitt and Mr Barlow plan to fly to the US for the birth of the babies. The ruling is the first of its kind involving a European surrogacy,although two fathers have been named in a handful of American cases.

Previously, only the biological father has been named on the birth certificate as the legal father, with the surrogate named as the legal mother.

A second "father" could be named later only as a "second parent". The US ruling means the partner who is not the biological father will also have his name on the original certificate, which will be legally binding in England.

The "couple", who have been together for 11 years, spent ?200,000 ($534,000) on arranging the surrogate birth. They plan to name the babies Aspen and Saffron. They used eggs from a donor implanted into Mrs Rosalind Bellamy, a 32-year-old married mother of four. The eggs had been fertilised in a laboratory with the sperm of both men.

The men have since had DNA tests to find out who the biological father is, but have declined to reveal the answer. Mr Drewitt told the Evening Standard: "We are celebrating a legal victory. The nuclear family as we know it is evolving. "The emphasis should not be on it being a father and a mother, but on loving, nurturing parents, whether that be a single mother or a gay couple living in a committed relationship."

Mr Barlow said: "This ruling affirms that gay couples are entitled to the same fundamental procreative freedoms as heterosexual couples."

11/20/99 03:17:59

Name: jeff

Comments:

hmmm.... army uniform... quite yummy.... cos it makes the guys so smart and sexy.... me actually want to try to have sex in uniform too.... ;p just never have the chance....

11/19/99 16:30:35

Name: chinese My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anything

Your Fav Body Type: slim Your Nationality: here lor

Comments:

I met you in the toilet at OUB building, yesterday, 19 Nov fri slightly after work. we were wanking ourselves for each other to see. Unfortunately, people were around so I couldn't do much. You were the guy in white long sleeve shirt and I think , with black pants. I was the guy in white t shirt and faded blue jeans. I would like to get in touch with you.

11/19/99 15:49:15

Name: kenny

Comments:

Hey - I too have had army style fantasies - guess it started when it actually happened in my camp one weekend. I was the duty NCO and all alone in my barracks, when the other duty NCO from the other company walked over to talk to me. He was really hunky a d in his tight tight Tee shirt that showed off his pecs well:) THe conversation turned to sex somehow, and we got erections under our pants. one thing led to another - and soon we were talking about Jacking off - and finally we were out of our pants and j cking off in front of each other! That was the first encounter of a few i ever had in camp!

11/19/99 12:33:13

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Handjob

Your Fav Body Type: Military uniform Your Nationality: Chinese/S'porean

Comments:

Hi guys. I'm new to this board, and actually I don't know if I am gay or not. Ever since my JC days, I've always had fantasies about experiences I could have had during my NS life. Things like: losing virginity, hazed by other soldiers, caught j/o, and even sexual y-tortured as a POW. Fortunately (or not!), after my 2.5 years, none of all these things hapened to me :( However since then, I usually get a hard-on when I see a young NS guy in the streets, and I could not help myself but to look at that guy's crotch t see if I can catch him having an erection. Whenever I j/o at home, I still have the same fantasies, and sometimes I would change into my uniform and jack-off in it.

I understand that this is a kind of fetish, but I do not know if I am gay. Up till now, I am still a virgin with no girl/boy friends. Things like sucking dicks and anal sex turns me off, but I think I would enjoy watching soldiers do it. Can somebody p ease enlighten me? I have also read about "sex scenes" like POW interrogation, boot camp, etc. Are there such things in Singapore?

11/19/99 12:32:30

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Handjob

Your Fav Body Type: Military uniform Your Nationality: Chinese/S'porean

Comments:

Hi guys. I'm new to this board, and actually I don't know if I am gay or not. Ever since my JC days, I've always had fantasies about experiences I could have had during my NS life. Things like: losing virginity, hazed by other soldiers, caught j/o, and even sexual y-tortured as a POW. Fortunately (or not!), after my 2.5 years, none of all these things hapened to me :( However since then, I usually get a hard-on when I see a young NS guy in the streets, and I could not help myself but to look at that guy's crotch t see if I can catch him having an erection. Whenever I j/o at home, I still have the same fantasies, and sometimes I would change into my uniform and jack-off in it.

I understand that this is a kind of fetish, but I do not know if I am gay. Up till now, I am still a virgin with no girl/boy friends. Things like sucking dicks and anal sex turns me off, but I think I would enjoy watching soldiers do it. Can somebody p ease enlighten me? I have also read about "sex scenes" like POW interrogation, boot camp, etc. Are there such things in Singapore?

11/19/99 11:18:13

Your Fav Body Type: Thomas Ong

Comments:

SGBoy, cannot decide between Alvin and Thomas Ong.... I still think Thomas Ong is the cutest, but based on your photograph, I decided to give Alvin my vote instead.

11/19/99 10:45:05

Comments:

Charles

Didn't really have a choice about the lube, I wasn't carrying it, he was. And if I see him (I didn't see him yesterday) I'll tell him to change to a water-soluble lube.

I'd post stories more often, but I don't have sex that often. I just thought that my one encounter would be a pleasant change from the usual I-was-at-Raffles-Place-at-3-am-Met-a-guy-in-a-car-with-a-huge-cock-under-his-towel-and-slurped-him-in-a-multi-stor y-carpark-before-letting-him-fxxk-me stories that have been appearing with great regularity.

11/19/99 09:16:17

Comments:

Cute Awards

The finalists of the Cutiest Singaporean Award is now open for voting, see their profile and vote at http://sgboy.hypermart.net/lifestyle-cutiest.htm

#sgboyclub Sg Boy's IRC Channel now has a homepage of its own, find out how you can logon to the chat room and some IRC channels via http://sgboy.hypermart.net/lifestyle-chat.htm

The new URL for Sg Boy Happenings (clubbing reviews, etc) is http://sgboy.hypermart.net/lifestyle-happenings.htm

The new URL for Sg Boy Classifieds (personals and ads) is http://sgboy.hypermart.net/lifestyle-classifieds.htm

Find out all the benefits of joining the free Sg Boy Club via http://sgboy.hypermart.net/lifestyle-sgbc.htm

11/19/99 07:08:34

Name: Charles My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky

Comments:

Kaiser Soze

Wah! I had to wank before writing this reply to your story. Very very hot!

Next time, it will be even better if you use water soluble lube. Vaseline eats condoms.

Keep up the good work. Or simply keep it up.

Boy21

Well, I do like phone sex. Unfortunately, not at international phone rates. :-(

11/19/99 06:27:29

Comments:

Hello guys, it would be intresting to know who you think is the greatest actor or muscian of all time. I would like to compile a list of 'the greatest entertainers' of the last 100 years. It could be ansian/western artists. Please e-mail me who you feel s ould be crown the top entertainer of the last 100 years(Actionkid is not eligible!!).

11/18/99 16:35:37

Name: Victor My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Mutual Masturbation & watching gay vcd

Your Fav Body Type: Tall dark & handsome Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi Guys of the wind, I am 27 chinese male & this is the first time I am writing. My place will be empty this Saturday afternoon 20th Nov. I have not seen real guys having sex in front of me except those from gay vcd. Would like to invite daring guys wh is not shy to bring along his bf or sex partners to my place. You can enjoy some private fun while I get some live shows. If you like to perform in front of an audience, please drop me an email listed above telling me your name,age & contact. If you c n, please also send me a pic of yourself. Will definitely be discreet. Please bring along your own lube,rubber & towel. My room is air-conditioned & equipped with a TV. You will definitely enjoy as much without having to look for some hotel to rent a r om to have fun.

11/18/99 15:57:28

Name: carl My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: shower/bathsex

Your Fav Body Type: tone/athletic Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Well lookin for a sexy moustached/beard or a moderately hairy gwm/gam for steamy good fun. If u're cleancut that's okie too. Basically, i'm versatile 25 y/o pleasant lookin smooth chinese 5ft 9in tall 150lbs lean toned bod. U must be either versatile or b m. eave me a no. to get u asap for weekend pleasure. U wont be disappointed.

11/18/99 10:59:58

Name: Kaiser Soze My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Ah, made a mistake, didn't include my email address. If you're reading this now, I'll be at the place I mentioned (I'm not naming the place because I'm sure most people can figure out where it is) tonight, about 8pm, doing my research as usual, and tomorr w from about 7pm. I'm wearing a long-sleeved white shirt, a plain blue tie and black business pants - boring, right? - and I'm going to head over there from my office at Raffles Place in about half an hour. I'll probably take the train to City Hall and th n walk - so maybe I'll see you there, either today or tomorrow?

11/18/99 10:52:40

Comments:

Was at a very public place the other day, won't mention where it is, but let's just say that there's lots of books here, and there was some controversy about whether the building should be torn down or not ... toilets on the 2nd floor are quiet, and a lit le cruisy, because there aren't any books on that floor, only computers and stuff.

Anyway, I was right at the top, fairly late in the evening, about 8pm or so, an hour before closing. I was actually busy consulting some books about the internet and popular culture when I spotted this splendid hunk at a nearby table. Tight yellow long-sl eved t-shirt, sleeves pushed up above his elbows, tight enough to show off the curve of his pecs and the flatness of his abs, could have been painted on. He was sitting down, studying or something, twirling a mechanical pencil with his left hand. A real c te kid, must have been in his early twenties, tan as anything, with bleached brown hair that he kept blowing out of his face.

He spotted me looking at him, and I kept a straight face - you wouldn't think that he'd be interested in a brown bear like me - but he got up and came over to the shelves where I was, then started looking at the shelves, too, and brushed up against me. Th t's when I noticed that his baggy beige pants with the many pockets was covering up a really sweet tight end.

Didn't take much for us to establish eye contact, so I asked him what he was looking for. He mumbled something about physical science, which was a bit of a corny thing to say, so I was corny in return and mentioned that he looked quite the physical type, oo.

He brightened up a bit when I said that, and we started talking - he was doing some studying, but he was quite bored, apparently. By this time my dick was already half-hard in my pants, and I had to look down at my business pants to make sure I wasn't mak ng a tent.

That's when he said something about having to go to the men's room ... and I said that I had to go, too. Of course we didn't head to the men's room on the third floor - too crowded, he said. Went down the stairs one flight to the second floor, where the t ilets are, as I mentioned before, quieter.

Quiet, hah! They were empty. We stood next to each other at the urinals, and I was a little embarassed when I fished out my semi-stiff cock to pee ... he had a nice cock, and he was a little stiff, too. It was smooth, uncut, brown, nesting neatly under th tangle of his pubes.

He stared openly at my dick for a while, then in a very quiet voice asked if he could play with it. Again he surprised me, and I told him that he could. We ducked into a cubicle, and I sat on edge of the toilet while he squatted in front of me and pulled y pants and my undies down around my ankles, and pushed my legs apart. I was really hard by now, and got even harder when he dropped his pants, pulled down his striped boxers, and squatted in front of me. One hand was playing with his boycock, and the oth r was fondling my balls. He'd never seen such big ones, he said - my balls are about the size of large eggs - and then he started giving me a blow.

He was good, really good - kissed my dickhead, pushed back my foreskin with his lips and teeth, licked the underside of my shaft, then sucked on my balls for a while. He pulled my foreskin back up over my cock, then pulled on it playfully with his teeth. was in heaven when he took my entire length into his mouth in one smooth stroke, and I nearly came there and then.

I wasn't quite ready to cum, so I asked him if he wanted me to suck him, too. I wanted to see his body, anyway, even though I could see most of it through the clinging t-shirt. He pulled up his t-shirt, and off his body, and there was another surprise. He had large brown nipples - obviously spent a lot of time in the sun - and I started sucking and biting them a bit. His pecs were big and fleshy and he was really getting off on my licking him. I could hear his breathing getting harder.

He unbuttoned my shirt, and ran his fingers through the hair on my chest, pausing to squeeze my fleshy tits and rubbing the hair on my stomach. Then he pushed me back until I was leaning against the back wall. My final surprise for the day was finding out how prepared he was. He hung his t-shirt on the hook at the back of the door, stepped out of his pants, dug into one of the pockets, and pulled out a condom (red, ribbed, lubricated) and a tiny tube of that vaseline lip balm stuff. He wanted me to fxxk hi !

That was the best fxxk I've ever had. I sat on the lid of the toilet seat, with my pants still around my ankles, with my shirt unbuttoned, and he squeezed a little bit of the vaseline into the condom and rolled it down over my prick. He squeezed some more vaseline onto my condom-covered cock and rubbed it all over - and even that almost made me cum. Then he reached around behind himself and lubed his ass up with the remainder of the tube - never knew that lip balm could come in so useful, but he told me th t it was just vaseline in a tube. Then he turned around and sat on my cock - he had to push down a little, to get it into his tight ass - and then pop, I was inside.

I wrapped my hands around his body, one hand on his abs, the other playing with a nipple, and for a little while we just sat there, breathing heavily. He was sweating a bit, and I was sweating a lot. I reached down and felt his soft pubes, and wrapped my and around his dick, which was stiff. He bent forward a little, and started riding me, back and forth, back and forth.

The next part is boring to tell - basically, he just rode my hard cock for about twenty minutes - but I was in heaven. At one point, we heard the outer door open, and someone stepped inside to pee, so we stopped, and tried not to breathe. I was a bit naug ty, and took the opportunity to wank him off a little. Then the person washed his hands and left, and he put his elbows on his thighs and rocked me to heaven - at the end, I couldn't help myself and I was grunting softly, and he was moaning very very soft y as he speeded up his ride.

I came, he didn't, although from the feel of his balls, he was very close. He leaned back against me, and I was determined to make him cum, too ... so I stroked him with my right hand, while I squeezed his balls with my left. He started bucking his hips a ain, and I (quite cruelly) stopped, but that's because I wanted his dick in my mouth. He got up off my cock, and I carefully took the condom off, and offered him a blowjob. We switched positions - this time I was squatting (with my pants STILL around my a kles) with his cock in my mouth while he sat, naked, on the toilet seat lid. He smelled great, hot and sweaty. I sucked and licked him, taking care to slow down every time he seemed to be about to cum, and finally let him shoot off while I rubbed my stubb y cheek against the underside of his cock. He sprayed my face and cheek and ear, and got some of his thick sticky juice in my hair - obviously he hadn't gotten off for a long time. He thanked me, and I stepped out of the cubicle and over to the sink to wa h the stuff off my face, while he put his clothes back on. I was drying my face when he stepped to the sink next to me, and he was smiling. It was almost closing time, and they were playing the annoying music that they play to chase people out already. He told me he had to go, and ... well, he went.

I don't have his name, or number or anything - if you're the guy I had fun with ... either email me, or else ... I'll be at the place again tomorrow night (Friday) on the top level, wandering around, from about 7pm onwards. You know who I am - step up and say hello, and maybe we can catch dinner or something.

11/18/99 10:06:29

Name: Kaiser Soze Your Fav Sextivity: Sweaty rough doggy fxxks, bent over squat fxxks

Your Fav Body Type: Hard bodies with tight asses and low hanging balls Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Gotta get this off my chest (no pun intended) but please, boys, there's no such thing as "nimples" - they're called "nipples".

11/18/99 08:47:23

Name: Boy21 My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Oral Your Fav Body Type: Young and Smooth

Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

Just wondering whether there are any guys out there who are into phone sex. Would love to get in touch with you, so please mail me and we can both induldge in our fantasies together.

11/18/99 05:11:51

Name: Safesex My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Anything safe

Your Fav Body Type: Mature Chn and Angmohs

Comments:

It is titilating yet alarming to read about all the exploits in this site. Dun want to be a nagging nanny but I hope you guys are keeping to safe sex. Stuff like your Angmoh friend cuming in you without a condom or getting fxxked by a thick cum-covered co k in Tampines sounds fun but VERY risky. Have safe fun you guys!

11/18/99 03:44:18

Comments:

To Malbroman, nothing to forgiven lah...

We are human and we all make mistakes

Anyway, keep those music reviews coming

11/18/99 02:38:51

Comments:

Hi guys!

Single of The Week goes to Westlife's 'Flying Without Wings'. This song is a stunner. Who says boy bands cannot sing and no talent? The music clip is great too. It does help that some of the members of Westlife are cute too.

Another boyband to watch is ive. Their 2nd album Invincible is out in shops. Invincible contains material much better than Backstreet Boys. Westlife and Five reminds me of the mother of all boybands Take That. These two boybands will go very far. New in This weeks Billboard charts are:

Fiona Apple's 2nd album (album title is 90 words long!!) debuting at 13 with 103 000 sold.

Prince's Rave Un2 The Joy Fantastic at no 18 with 84 000 sold.

Last, sorry to SpiceyCat, please forgive me!

11/17/99 19:00:21

Name: Sg Toyboy

Comments:

The new Singapore Toyboy section of Sg Boy website is now ready!!

Look out for articles such as Gay men who abuse their boyfriends, Celebrities naked pics and other sex-related articles.

http://sgboy.hypermart.net

11/17/99 18:18:57

Name: Swimmer23

Comments:

Hi Zen, yeah: CGI and parsing and various network commands.

Anyway: that aside: (prompted by a msg below...) I'm currently interested in a new job simply for the change.

Computer related: I'm currently a Sr Analyst Programmer. Powerbuilder, ClientServer , dba that sort of thing.

If you have an office in : Suntec (better if you're informix/oracle/microsoft or SYBASE!!!) or anywhere that's near a mrt near raffles city. and your office is looking for IT staff , please email me.

+points if you're cute. heheheheh

11/17/99 15:12:30

Name: tibs190

Comments:

we were in the bus and you were seated facing the other way. you were in white shirt and blue pant. you were holding your organiser and reading a book and i think you bought a packet of food. you have long fringe. when i alighted, you looked through the w ndow. not sure whether you are one but if you are, i think you are cute and hope to get to know you. email me, yeah?

11/17/99 13:48:41

Name: berries

Comments:

Need a change in working envirn, experience in A&P, Mktg, computer and e-com. Any kind&frenly gay boss out there with offer? I'm fr some grad school. Please mail if interested. Sincerely here.

11/17/99 09:40:34

Name: ray My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fxxking,

Your Fav Body Type: toned Your Nationality: s'pore

Comments:

anyone interested in wild & hot 3some?

11/16/99 23:41:20

Name: ken My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fxxking

Your Fav Body Type: executive Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Hi, Im looking for gay vcd featuring chinese or japan executive, anyone have.... Willing to buy from u.Email me

11/16/99 18:10:56

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Hmmmm...seems Tampines is really a happening place!Met a friend at the MRT station at about 1145pm.Think it was one of the last trains.He brought me to the shopping mall Century Square.It was pretty dark and had just stopped raining.As wel walked out side the buildings we saw some guys walking or sitting around the Coffee Bean area.This cute exective type caught my attention and soon I flashed my sluttish smile.We exchanged pleasantries and soon found ourselves in a nice dark area of the building.I slowly tarted unbuttoning his shirt and started sucking his nipples causing him to breathe hard.I could see his bulge growing.As we slowly undressed each other my friend stood watching which made it even more exciting.Soon he had me bentover and started sliding is huge cum soaked cock into me!I made him stand against the stair railing and started taking his huge tool deep into my throat.He moaned as I sucked hard and tickled his balls.Before long my lusty friend joined us and we were all over the floor sucking a d fxxking.Thank goodness the security guard didn't cum along..what a sight ...the stranger fxxking my friend hard doggy style and me naked french kissing him!As we left happy but exhausted we saw another couple jerking off together ina dark corner too!

11/16/99 17:56:29

Name: Zen the Kangaroo My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Hop around... stretch my neck, eat vege..ey? Sorry, that one is giraffe....haha.... Your Fav Body Type: Ethan Hawk

Your Nationality: Marsupial

Comments:

Thank you Swimmer23 & Cuthbert. Cuthbert, yours doesn't work apparently 'cause they'll prompt me to "Please type in a valid name". Swimmer23, very useful link which I already knew from your page. STILL, interested how they did it, some software? Certain c des?

11/16/99 14:55:04

Name: Music Dude

Comments:

For latest info on Mandarin/Cantonese pop music, click the above URL or go to http://get.to/asianpop

11/16/99 14:19:02

Name: Junior

Comments:

I'm Junior,21,chn,1.7m/64kg,average built,boyish look,currently NS,like swimming & drink coffee. Looking guy who are big built,caring,young & good personality. Do drop me a mail with your contact number.

11/16/99 03:20:06

Name: chinese My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fk & sk

Your Fav Body Type: proportionate Your Nationality: here lor

Comments:

I need help with my iMac. I can't get any chatroom started and it's making me frustrated. anyone kind enough to help me? I prefer someone to come over to myplace as i'm a dud with instructions over the phone. Th

11/16/99 01:14:49

Comments:

11/15/99 14:58:08

Name: ss

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

I was hanging around the beach one day, when I saw a couple of guys walking into some bushland at the edge of the beach. I followed them at a distance. I finally arrived at a clearing in the bushes, and it was such an amazing sight. There was this guy, he looked about 22. He was kneeling on the ground, on some clothes or something, and he was surrounded by about 3 guys, including the ones I?d followed. The guy was still dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, and blowing two guys while the others were watching an stroking waiting their turn. I saw this other guy emerge from the bushes, walk up, and start jerking, so I wandered towards the action too. This guy was amazing. He was taking turns on the dicks, and fxxk his mouth was beautiful. When I got my turn, his outh was so smooth and warm and wet, it was so silky that I had to slowly drive my cock in and out. He was receptive to that so I grabbed his hair and started fxxking his mouth. All the guys got really into it at that point and started encouraging me, so pulled out and let another guy have a go at fxxking the boy?s mouth. It was so good to watch, all of a sudden two guys started cumming at once, but get this... The guy was still getting his mouth fxxked when he started getting cum splattered on his face, then the other guy also wondered up and started cumming, and boy did he cum! The guy was soaked, his face hair and t-shirt were so soaked by this stage. The guy who was fxxking his mouth came in the guys mouth, and then I had a go, and he blew the cum out of me. I pulled out and came on his face. It was such a horny sight, this cute guy, just splattered in our cum. I looked around and all the other guys had gone, so I buttoned up and went too. I love going to the beach!

11/15/99 10:37:08

Comments:

The very Venerable Master Hsing Yun , president of International Buddha's Light Association will be coming to Singapore this November 21st , there will be a refuge taking ceremony and a short talk at International Convenction Hall , Suntec City on the 21s .Please contact Buddha's Light Assn, Singapore Branch at 8423725 for more information .

11/15/99 05:40:57

Name: swimmer23

Comments:

What to do about spam? or tracing the identity of unidentified email: http://www.spamcop.net Here

11/15/99 04:56:56

Name: Cuthbert

Comments:

Aiyoh, Zen, I thought you very the smart one??? Anyway, you could change the return email address this way:

1. Open Outlook.

2. Go to Tools.

3. Go to Mail.

4. Highlight your account.

5. Click on Properties.

6. Change your username, email eddress adn reply address as desired.

7. Click OK.

That's all!! I do it all the time!! Hehe ...

11/15/99 04:21:11

Name: Zen the Koala Bear Your Fav Sextivity: Sleep.

Your Fav Body Type: Other Koala Bears lah....stupid. Your Nationality: Australia??

Comments:

Hi Charles, thanks for your previous posting.

Anyone have any ideas how is it possible to send an email without letting the other party know the originator source (ie. email address)?? Received one such religious exhortation mail... very interested how they did it. Any experts here?

11/14/99 16:34:34

Name: apple My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: anal Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

just came back from fort road. Met an angmo there and we went for a walk to the beach. we both knew what was gonna happen there. had one of the greatest sex in my life. he plucked me real good. till now my arsehole still sore. i love that huge prick of hi . it was dark so i can't see but judging from the feel of it, it must look really nice and certainly of good size, maybe 8 inches? as i write i could almost still smell him. sucked him dry once and after a while we fxxked for almost 30 mins before he cam in me. we didnt exchange contact but i hope to meet him again soon. too bad he is usually quite late in coming, i was lucky to have met him this trip.

11/14/99 10:56:36

Name: raymond Your Fav Sextivity: anal

Your Fav Body Type: slim & smooth Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Guys, you should all rush down to watch "Fear, Faith & Revenge" right now! The plot of this Thai horror movie is reasonably gripping & tight. But, alas, the bunch of guys are so extremely cute that it would be just as enjoyable watch ng them moving around doing nothing without a story line. Not to mention the couple of shower scenes, though not too much is revealed. I went home not knowing to having nightmares or sweet dreams from this horror movie filled with sweet cute guys.

I urg you all to go out & catch it now! NO REGRETS

11/14/99 03:41:20

Name: Gard

Comments:

Don't be so hard on Shue Lee, guys. After all, this is a board for people to write out their fantasies. Haahaahaa

11/14/99 01:41:33

Comments:

Hi guys, just to inform you that we have filtered out some of the cute awards nominees and added 3 new faces into our finalist's list (non-celebs) which will be open for voting by everyone. For more details please check out later today: http://www.geocities.com/sgboyclub/cutesgb...ominations.html

11/14/99 01:00:55

Name: BODS

Comments:

Hey Shue Li, Shue Lee, Jeffrey Burton, Vincent or whatever name you choose to use next. Yes, I agree with what Shoo Lee says. Shoo! and go get a life! and stop posting these boring soppy stories to promote yourself. Everyone knows that the postings are fictitious characters created by your warped mind. And stop trying to insult our intelligence by thinking that we can be fooled by your stories. Your first posting already sounds silly. Why are you writing these to tell people about your assets? What re you trying to prove? Muscular and well proportioned body indeed! Yah, right! Like everyone's going to believe it. If you are indeed that good, then there's no need to resort to such cheap low down tactics.

11/13/99 15:49:28

Name: Shoo Lee

Comments:

Shue Lee, what are you trying to prove with your self-promoting tactics. Posting under jeffrey burton and vincent and shue lee. Go get a life! Shoo!!!

11/13/99 14:54:13

Name: To Vincent

Comments:

Know where the DOM term came from ? Know why people are digusted by elder man ? It's because there are people like you ! Are you in love to have sex with him because of his well-defined body ? Or are you in love with him ?

Make you guilty for the rest of your life ????? Shouldn't you rephrase that as "Don't keep me waiting as my viagra effect would run out"

Get a life please !

11/13/99 14:09:06

Name: To Vincent

Comments:

Pls dun talk abt love! U dun even know what is the meaning of it judging by the way u try to force sex on this nice guy. Serve u right that he dun contact u. Pls u hardly know him and u say u love him. Come on man u just want sex. Becoming yr friend t let u take advantage again? Dun be naive! Give us a break.

11/13/99 13:29:26

Name: Vincent My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: sucking

Your Fav Body Type: muscular Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

I am here to apologise to a guy by the name of Shue Li. You came to meet me up at Causeway Point on 12/11/99. You were shocked to see me because u said that I looked old. I admitted to u that I am 39 instead of 29.But you were kind enough not to avoid me, instead we went for dinner together.

After dinner, I was able to persuade u to come to my apartment near Fort Road. U mentioned that u did not want to have sex with me because u are seeing a guy by the name of Alex now.

When I asked you about Alex, u said that he is not your bf, but ju t a close friend. Alex is 26 years old and is working at Tuas. U told me that u like Alex and wanted to have something with him, but he just want to enjoy your company and nothing else. U said that u are quite disappointed but soon accept the fact that Al x want only friendship and not sex.

I told u that I will luv, serve and satisfy u. But U mentioned that I do not belong to your type. I am attracted by your muscular and well-proportioned body. I did not listen to u and went ahead to force u to have se with me. I even told u that I will pay u whatever amount u will state as long as u will allow me to touch your body.

Again and again, u rejected me. I got angry and wanted to take advantage of u by force. U did not give way to me and prepared to fight against me. I saw your fierce look and I stopped my advance. I tried to apologise to u that night for my rash actions, but u simply ignored me.

I called u on the morning of 13/11 several times, but u did not return my call. I knew that u are very angry with me, but I can tell u that I have fallen in love with u. Please give me one more chance to make up to u. Even if u did not want to have sex with me, I hope to be your friend just like Alex who often went out with u for dinner and outing.

I am jealo s of Alex now because u said that u are happy when u are together with him. U enjoyed his company very much even though until now u have not have any intimacy with him at all.

Shue Li, I confessed that I have done u wrong and am willing to ask u for f rgiveness. U refused to give me your contact no and email address. If u are reading now, please write back to me immediately. I want to apologise to u personally. Please do not make me feel guilty for the rest of my life.

11/13/99 11:52:56

Comments:

Hi Adrian, very very strange... I've replied to you the day you asked and since sent several mass mail too.... I've just sent another one. Hope you get it this time. God Bless.

11/13/99 07:45:16

Comments:

The pics from the Bangkok G & L Festival 1999 are now up. Please visit www.dreadedned.com for them.

11/13/99 06:28:17

Comments:

Hi Malbroman, I think you should re-read the messages properly lah....

I was not the one who made such comments

11/13/99 05:47:37

Name: Adrian

Comments:

Hey there Zen,

if you were to read this. Gimme an e/mail ok? I still have not got an e/mail from you. Just click on the link above lor.

Cheers!

11/13/99 01:06:38

Name: marcus My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: lean fit

Your Nationality: sporean

Comments:

anyone into 3????