Male HQ

Do Singapore have gay prostitutes?

minggg

Many, I believe. Most MB would charge something like $120-150, from some article I've read. There are many on Grindr, Jack'd, Blued etc. Many China boys used to hang around near Chinatown Complex in the past. 

Long ago, there was even a brothel in Geylang or Desker Road that had all boys (transvestites), but I don't think they have that now. 

Guest Sg Gay Boy
38 minutes ago, minggg said:

Just want to know if Singapore has gay prostitude and where are their exact location?  And price range

No.  Singapore gay are very pure and chaste.  I am one of them.

On 9/11/2017 at 9:17 PM, minggg said:

Just want to know if Singapore has gay prostitude and where are their exact location?  And price range

U start one la.

Got many foc in sauna.u juz pay very little sum n u get many. Lol

Edited by cutejack

3 hours ago, transmissionsm said:

Wow i'm curious why are there male prostitute when gay sex partners can be easily found online.

The guy better be good looking to charge for money.

Of course these prostitutes are many times better looking than you in order to sell their face and body.

Who will buy a banana that's rotten on the outside :huh:

Logically if gay sex can be available for free then we can safely say that male prostitution doesn't exist in Sg at all.  Then again I must admit that in reality that is not the case.  A special niche for male prostitution is being created as when :-

I specially need one guy with special attribute ( example, handsome, fit, big cock, tight arse, young, etc...)

Physically (example,, old, unpopular appearance, handicap, etc..) I am unable to tap on free sexual gratification.

So !  If you happened to be in that teruk condition yet able to sex a super idol for free,  suspect something.  Think yrself.

On 15/09/2017 at 11:41 AM, Guest :-( said:

Of course these prostitutes are many times better looking than you in order to sell their face and body.

Not necessarily. Many use fake photos to lure customers.

I have slammed the door on many such money boys who turned out to be not what their photos show.

Guest Slut Executive
On 9/15/2017 at 11:41 AM, Guest :-( said:

Haha, you are so naive.

Yes, there are AAAA grade prostitutes but they don't have to hard sell. Those on the Internet and hard sell are the CCCC to FFFF grades. Sometimes they try their luck, most times they try to con their way through.

They are graded by Looks, Physique, tool/hole and of course sexual power. That's why they are graded like the banks and financial institutes with 4 letters.

It's not the oldest profession in the world for nothing... :) 

The biological urge for sex is as powerful as the fear of death. Thus religion is such a big draw and hard to make it go away till today. These two urges are what causes the most miseries in the world till today though in small dosages it might be fulfilling.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• Guest locked this topic