Male HQ

From Bw Archives 46 : 04 Dec - 10 Jan 2000

HendryTan

The 04 Dec - 26 Dec 99 Archives are loss.

The following are 7 Dec - 10 Jan 2000 Archives.

-------------------------------------------------------

01/10/00 00:51:19

Name: Bro Beng

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

To Curious again: or you prefer to spend $15, take a cab to my place tonight and I'll explain to you line-by-line of my posting. I can even do a "replay" on you, if you want. ; P

01/10/00 00:47:22

Comments:

To curious: go spend $15 or less, buy yourself a Longman Dictionary.

01/10/00 00:11:56

Name: Cub

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

Can i know what dodobird has written? E-mail me?

01/10/00 00:08:34

Name: Manvv

Comments:

we met at TP on saturday 080100 sorry didn't know what to do.... u went 6th flr, hope u have better luck there

01/09/00 23:26:01

Name: for2act My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Oral & Anal Your Fav Body Type: Slim & Smooth

Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

They don't have it at Condomania or the other shop at Lucky Plaza, where can I get a vibrating 'cock-shaped' dildo for a friend birthday? How much? Many Thanks.

01/09/00 16:42:27

Name: Davlod

Comments:

haven't been reading this board for the past few days, so i missed dodobird's *intriuging* posting...could dodobird or someone who has the posting mail it to me? thanx!

01/09/00 16:08:26

Name: curious

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

to bro beng, would u explain what do mean by mucus from the asshole??? i curious!! :P

01/09/00 15:33:19

Comments:

To Hope Not. Aiyoh, you got problem is it? Your pet Alsation can exchange conversation with you? wear shirt and short? scream "Oh oh no" when reaching orgasm? Chey !!! I am just trying to account for my experience yesterday. *Desmond, thanks for tell ng me that u like our story. I still can smell your ass from my fingers*

01/09/00 15:10:37

Name: to impeccable english Chris

Comments:

there's nothing wrong with dodobird's article.

01/09/00 14:41:52

Name: Hope not

Comments:

Loved reading your story, Bro Beng, but was beginning to wonder whether Desmond was in fact someone's pet Alsatian out for walkies in the park. Hope not.

01/09/00 14:30:25

Name: Safety First

Comments:

I too support BW's action to remove DoDo Bird's piece. It is not like sticking photos of entertainment celebrities up on the walls of gay clubs. Whatever is put up here can be read by anyone with access to an Internet-linked computer anywhere in the world Hundreds of millions of people.

The piece contained names outside Singapore's entertainment industry, including people in government and political circles here. The tone of the piece was mildly insulting to most of these persons. Personally, I felt embarrassed reading it as it was unnec ssarily rude. Also, as I worked my way down the diatribe, I felt an increasing fear that the writer might include me there with an unpleasant epithet. Quite why he needed to be insulting to those he alleged to be gay, I don't know.

01/09/00 14:00:54

Name: Sex Engine

Comments:

Free Show http://www.modelboys.com/main.html

01/09/00 14:00:30

Name: SA

Comments:

BW I support your deletion of DoDoBird article. I read it and personally felt that to protect BW and the interest of other visitors (that this web will not be taken off), I like the way you handle the situation. Respect for you!

01/09/00 11:06:12

Name: curious

Comments:

DODO Bird, pls email me your posting!!! I really like to know abt it! What's wrong with BW???

01/09/00 08:49:06

Name: Chris My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: mutual masturbation

Your Fav Body Type: slim str8acting chn 20-28 Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Alas..got no chance to read DoDoBird's posting.....maybe u can send it to me????

01/09/00 06:02:53

Comments:

We met in the park while doing some evening jog. After some exchange of conversation, he followed me home. Our shirts and shorts were wet with sweat. Looking down, I could see his bulge. I ripped off my shirt and had sat on the sofa with my legs sprea . He's between them. I encompassed him. We are two males, crotch to crotch. His odor is incredible. He grins easily and slowly. I grab him. I hooked my fingers into his waist, swing him around. The blood is pounding in my crotch. The back of my f ngers are pressing against his groins. I slipped my right hand into his crack. His skin's hot. My fingers probed inwards, between the firm cheeks. There's no hair. His hot flesh enfolf me. I turned him to look at me. His lips apart. He rolled his utt slowly as I stroke the smoothness he has between his cheeks. His shoves hist but back at me and hold still. His fingers ease over so slowly and lightly on my roaring hardon. I probe deeper into him; he squirms. Muscus squishes between my fingers. I seize his left nipples with my fingernails. He gasps and twists. He grinds his ass against my crotch. Sweat and hot air poured out of the crack of his ass. Using my mucus-streaked hand, I extract my hardon and position it at the entrance of the para ise. I began to force my cock down to the horizontal. The sweat and precum make the entry go easy. I adjust his position-press between his should blades, bending him over slightly. His hair ia wet between my fingers. I grip him by the hips. I take t e plunge. He screamed. One swift stroke - into the hilt, my balls to the walls. Heaven ripples in electric waves along my cock. His muscle writhe in the heat. I gyrate my hips. His asshole flutteres, farts nervously. I feel the hot breeze in my pub c hairs. His muscle turn jello as I pumped him. I hold him steady as I ride. He started to backing up into my thrusts. "Oh oh no..." I heard him cried. He is orgasming. His cock fired a hugh load of semen onto my sofa. His cream is fired in eight i ch ropes of smooth jism. I continued to ride him. He stayed impaled on my cock, Mucus is dripping from my cock, off my balls. When I am ready, I blow my load in him. I rammed into him, deeper than I ever been. He howls and squirms and begain to crea again. My seed erupts into his bowels. I fell on top of this body and sleep for a while. Later, we washed up one another and cummed in the bathroom for another time. We exhanged numbers before his take a leave. Hope to see him again and ride his but to the valley of joy. Thanks, Desmond....you're great. Hope that you don;t mind me sharing our story with the people in here. Kiss.

01/09/00 05:24:16

Name: WhyNot?

Comments:

I am late to read DoDobird message...it was being deleted. If these are gossips, then it is up to the readers to believe. Some celebrities are PLUs which are "open" secrets. Go to the new pub "Open" near the RP carpark, you would find so many familiar aces in the photos which are pinned on the walls, be he the TCS starlet, the weekly columnist in local chinese paper, the radio DJ etc etc. If they do not mind their photo pinned on the walls of a gay pub, then they are more or less out of the closet exc pt announcing on TV, Radio, and papers. We should feel proud of them unlike BLOWING WIND yourself being a CLOSET married man still going around to practice gay sex behind the back of your wife and kids. You are what you are, and you have chosen to be on then be faithful to your choice - gay, str8, single or married. If gossips are treated as gossips then BLOWING WIND should not have deleted them from the boards. Shame to you, blowing wind. <>

01/09/00 02:54:38

Name: cool My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anything

Your Fav Body Type: lean Your Nationality: sG

Comments:

ermmm i'm juz new here, 20yo chn student..wanna make more frens here. :)

01/09/00 00:35:59

Name: simon My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

The way you smile, stand & sit reflects your unique character & personality. Intimate Moments aims to capture your youthful physique & expression in photography. Photography is done using digital camera with images captured on diskette. Most of my clients are amateurs, guys just like you! You need not have good appearance. Intimate Moment likes to work with guys who are interesting, who exemplify a certain look, or who are distinctive and help define an image. HAve an appointment with simon(sg) Today!

01/09/00 00:33:40

Comments:

Lucky for me to read the posting by DoDo Bird. Took me abt 10 mins to read slowly and carefully. Enjoy the content. Thanks.

01/08/00 16:00:11

Name: Safety First

Comments:

BW Webmaster --- I'm very uncomfortable about DoDo Bird's posting today.

LOL

01/08/00 12:05:54

Name: DoDo Bird

Comments:

( ***** From BW :- sorry "DoDo Bird", you may be anonymous but I am vulnerable. Such postings to "expose" the gay celebrities may be interesting but there is just no way to verify if things are as true as what you said. You should post to the newsgroup S S whereby no innocent parties like myself need to get dragged into your exploits, okay ?

The gay celebrities have their own lives and I believe nobodyelse should decide for them when to come out from the closet. We should not hurt others even if we need to further our cause; remember Bosnia, Maluku etc .. ? Sigh, we never listen even tho gh the answer is blowing in the wind.

THE ANSWER MY FRIEND, IS BLOWING IN THE WIND. ***** )

01/07/00 17:31:05

Name: NS Gymer

Your Nationality: SGP

Comments:

Saw you at the Gym in National Stadium today (07/01/2000) around 6pm to 8pm plus. Saw you again at the Old Kallang Market Hawker Centre after gym. Don't know if you are one. But if you are that guy, can drop me a line? Hope to know you as a friend.

01/07/00 15:17:06

Name: Anything

Comments:

To go the chain of Hotel 81. Esp the one along Joo Chiat area. Charged at $49 for over night and very very clean. visit their web at http://www.hotel81.com.sg/ (should be, I think:)

01/07/00 13:16:21

Name: sillyme

Comments:

dear charles, what i meant when i said he was gentle was inference to his approach and while we were chatting. but it came to the fxxking action, it was me who asked him to fxxk me hard. so by nature he's gen

01/07/00 06:38:34

Name: Charles My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky

Your Nationality: San Francisco ang mo

Comments:

sillyme

Glad you had fun, butt...

he was pounding your hole and you were in pain (and pleasure, lah) then you say he was gentle? I'm confused. Please explain.

01/07/00 05:58:06

Name: Jie My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: cuddling my bf Your Fav Body Type: his

Your Nationality: Made in Singapore

Comments:

Hi Fren of the Net,

Can I ask a favour form you guys...? My bf will be back this weekend after being away for almost 3 weeks visitng his family. I really miss him... and since both of us do not have a flat to ourselves as we stay with families and flatmates respectively..c n anyone recommend a cheap, good nice clean hotel to make love in?? I tried Chancellor and it was so sleazy and dirty...

Will bring him to a five clas hotel but we sort of agreed to try saving up for our hols so cut cost lar.. any suggestions? Is the Dragon Inn at Chinatown ok?? As we are both only available late in the evening, it will be expensive and lugi to check in o a 4/5 star hotel for such a short time period only...can give suggestion.. DESPERATE NOW AS TIME IS RUNNING SHORT.....THANKS GUYS!

01/07/00 03:48:58

Your Fav Body Type: ren

Comments:

To all Muslim Selamat Hari Raya

01/06/00 13:25:17

Name: Jediboy

Comments:

Was on my way buying dinner when my gaydar beeped :P ... we both made eye contact outside Shop and Save and i proceeded to the coffeeshop to buy my food... i knew you were looking all along, and you went in the toilet twice... but i didn't respond... sorre , just wasn't the time and it's the neighbourhood... hahaha so e-mail me when you see this. :) sorrie if you tot i ignored you.

01/06/00 13:21:33

Name: devil

Comments:

Went to the intimate club photo page. FAKE. The pictures displayed there are from the net. Quite obvious too since I saw the pics three years back.

01/06/00 11:40:56

Name: MARK My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: MAURITIAN

Comments:

HI FROM MAURITIUS VISTING MY ISLAND EMAIL FOR FUN WITH A 27 Y.O GUY

01/06/00 02:26:39

Name: sillyme

Comments:

i met this gymbod guy in the chatroom. after much chatting, decided to go over to his place in bishan as his invitation of wanting to tie me up and rimming me and then fxxking me with his 7 inch dick, sounded very tempting. GOt over there and found his flat a very nice cosy place as he lives alone. so we chatted alittle more and then he touched me and one thing led to another and we proceeded to the room to undress. his has a nice fair smooth body of which mine can't compare with his. then i saw his manhood. wow! it's really thick! at least 5 inches in circumference and uncut. solid like a rock! i couldn't believe it and kept sucking him and he moaned. his nipples were also erected and sticking out in the air. i went for them. then he placed me on the bed and spread my legs wide open to expose my hairy hole which he likes. He rimmed me gently and sent great sensation up my body. he was looking and spreading the hair around so that he could get a better look at my hole. he used his tongue to polish my dar red ensitive skin there. aaarrrhhh!then at last, he slipped on a cap and i sat on him to get fxxked. i had difficulty getting him in me as he's huge. eventually he entered with much pain on me. then my muscles relaxed and he topped me and held my ankles and fxxked me till i saw stars. i was moaning in pain and he contnued fxxking the daylights out of me. he fxxked deep and drilled me wide open. i was feeling a mixture of paina nd pleasure. i asked or deeper fxxking and he went all the way into my inner sanctum. then he doggie fxxked me till i collapsed on the bed and he lastly topped me front the front and fxxked me so hard, i begged him to cum as i couldn't take it any longer. so he whammed and banged and his movements quickened and he was squirming and me groaning loudly with every thrust me made, he shot his juice into me with deept burial of his cock into me. i held him closely to my body and on the bed, were 2 naked guys in copulation. he was struggling as he shot and shot and i lifted up my butt to accomodate him fully. then we rested and chatted about poppers and he got hard again and wanted to fxxk me again!! i could have died from his thick cock. but i wanted him. so we went for another round of fxxking but i couldn't take it any longer as i felt sore. so we ended slightly after 12 midnight and went home. he is such a nice and gentle guy so i

01/05/00 23:07:25

Comments:

Went to this web of a Singaporean. http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/intimatemoment Check it out guys!

01/05/00 19:29:06

Comments:

Hi Guys! Carlos Santana received a massive 11 nominations in this years Grammy! Followed by TLC with 8, other musicians with multiple nominations inclues Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys and Ricky 'Bon Bon' Martin.

ALBUM OF THE YEARKp> Millennium - Backstreet Boys

Fly - The Dixie Chicks

When I Look In Your Eyes - Diana Krall

Supernatural - Santana

Fanmail - TLC

RECORD OF THE YEAR

Believe - Cher

I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys

Smooth - Santana

No Scrubs - TLC

Livin La Vida Loca - Ricky Martin

Best New Artist

Macy Gray

Britney Spears

Christina Aguilera

Kid Rock

Susan Tedeschi

For the complete list of nominations go to www.grammy.com

01/05/00 17:07:12

Name: GUPPY

Comments:

hi.first.of.all.my.space.bar.spoil.anyway. wanted.to.say.sorry.to.my.bf-i.had.been.treating.him.very.bad-i.am.sorry-i.always.take.him.for.granted-now.he.had.gone.overseas.for.some.assignment.for.abt.3weeks.i.hope.that.he.can.g

ive.me.a.call.i.dont.want.to.end.it.like.that.-Pls.if.u.ever.see.this.po ting.on.the.net.can.u.give.me.a.call----I.AM.SORRY.CAN>U>FORGIVE>ME---this.is.ur.guppy.............

01/05/00 16:46:12

Name: Music Guy

Comments:

For latest info on Mandarin & Cantonese pop music, click above URL or visit at http://get.to/asianpop

01/05/00 15:18:12

Comments:

01/04/00 13:52:24

Name: Robin My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Spore

Comments:

Hi guys!

Feeling tired & stress out?

Why not try a good swedish massage to relax yourself. Trained masseur (28/165/65) muscular built doing full time massage for guys only.Reasonable rates & personal service for hsecall or hotel appointment.Appreciate all booking to make at least 2hrs advance to avoid disapointment.

Selamat Hari Raya to all the people who celebrate!

OOps! just call me at HP:96943259

01/04/00 09:28:58

Name: OSIM My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: as long as comfortable

Your Fav Body Type: lean fit Your Nationality: Mari kita

Comments:

Hi Otto, Thanks for your information, but I hardly go to all these pubs and night-spots. Moreover there are many pubs in Singapore for PLU. Which one should I go and when? Am I that lucky to meet him there at this particular pub, on this day and at this time. "SIG ". But I am still appreciate what you have disclosed to me. Dream will remain a dream, it disappears when the dawn is coming. If you come to know him or bump into him (the slim one), please let me know or give my e-mail address to me, tell him that I want to know him. I am 29, lean fit, professional, str8-acting, boyish and good looking. (I am not trying to promote myself or create a story to impress anyone, Sorry if you feel so) I would lik to e-mail to you but unfortunately, you didn't attach with you e-mail address. Wish everyone have a breakthrough in this New Millennium Year.

01/04/00 01:23:08

Name: chris

Comments:

to nameless, 3 lines, conversational grammar is still impeccable. you are still free to apply though.

01/03/00 18:58:30

Comments:

To : to impeccable english Chris

U cruel cruel man....hahahahahahahaha

Best post I've read in a long while....hahahahaha

01/03/00 16:48:17

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

The toilets on the 3rd floor near the music shop at Suntec are pretty cruisy especially after lunch 2-3pm.Guess its ideal because the gaps below the cubicles are wide.I once went in and saw this well endowed executive type.As I peeped below he gestured me from another cubicle to slide my cock below.I was able to slide half my body across and he started sucking me and rimming me.Loved it when he started caressing and licking the inner walls of my thighs.I returned him the favour as he slid across to my cubi le exposing a huge uncut tool soaked with precum!

01/03/00 16:04:05

Comments:

More than 30 nude assigments since Oct 1999. Visit http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/intimatemoment to view what I am capable of.

01/03/00 15:11:49

Name: to impeccable english Chris

Comments:

i'm sure you're too good in speaking, look at the amount of grammar mistakes you made in just 3 lines... :-<

01/03/00 14:29:56

Name: mambo My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: rim anal oral

Your Fav Body Type: slim lean fit mascular.. Your Nationality: sg lah

Comments:

went to suntec today......and was returning home with my friends.....when i saw this gd looking guy.....walking towards my direction on the 2nd floor .....he was wearing a white t shirt and black pants...(i think)....it was ard 5 plus i think....we glance at each other....and continue walking....after a while we both turned our heads back...and i see u walking towards the toilet next to the scent shop.....i gave an excuse to my frens saying dat i am going to the toilet and later will be going back by myse f.....then hurriedly...went to the toilet....and found all of them being occupied....but left the central one empty....immediately.....i went in and lower down my jeans as well as bending down to see where is dat guy.....well...i saw a guy with black pant and a red bag.....dun noe whether it is u....and moreover there was no action being done by u....later the guy with black pants left...and there goes my hope....so no choice i decide to wank myself out..facing the wall sitting on the toilet bowl.....late a guy came in to the rite of my cubicle and he saw what i doing through opening between the partion and the wall....he put his hand underneath.....hinting mi to let him shake mi off....oh my god.....he was an old guy judging from the complexion of his sk n.......i ignored him despite the endless moving of his hand....he later left and i heaved a sigh of relief.....

then a few min later....a guy with bermudas came in and he too saw what i was doing through the opening and offered to help.....since he was quite young (24 after asking his age...)...i put my cock over and let him have his way.....after a while i "retrea ed" cos i was thinking it was not safe here....he suggested to do it in one of the office's toilet... i agree.....

we try to did it on the 23th storey....but can't as the cleaner came in all of a sudden...next we try on the 20th storey...it failed cos there was this "ang moh" that came in and spoiled the fun.....next we proceed to 18th storey.....and finally i cum.... ..after the rimmed mi.....that was nice.........anyway this guy was from ntu....not very gdlooking chap....anyway grateful for all his sucking and rimming.....

guys....did any of u went to suntec toilets and have done something there.......

care to share?

which level of toilets...are the most cruishy??? seyaaaaaa

01/03/00 10:42:53

Name: ManInRain

Comments:

Flipped through the papers today and found that S.N.A.G. Wong Hei is coming out with a all nude photo album!!

what do you think of him, guys? I think he's really cute.

01/03/00 08:40:06

Name: chris

Comments:

to millennium boy, i have never met an ABC in singapore who is "queer". drop me a line. at patroclus73@yahoomail.com. my stats are as follows: 26 yo chn, 1.76 m, 69 kg. fit looking. not very tanned. graduate. speaks impeccable english. what else do u need? email me.

01/03/00 07:14:10

Name: Millennium boy Your Fav Sextivity: Giving heads

Your Fav Body Type: No spots *LOL* Your Nationality: ABC in Singapore

Comments:

I am glad some people find my story a little amusing. It seems to me that there are more and more PLU around in Singapore. Never a time when I am out I did not see a few PLU around, eyeing each other and such. But sad to say, most of the PLU are not very attractive here. I am not saying that the person is not beautiful, I know everyone will tell me that beauty is only skin deep. But I guess what I am trying to say it is hard to find a guy that is really cute or handsome.

OK, I think I better end here before I get bombarded to death ... you guys have a Happy New Millennium and also all PLU ate beautiful ... as a person.

By the way guys ... maybe you should cut down on the explecit words describing the activities/fantacies ... don't want this page to get in trouble you know.

01/03/00 07:01:15

Name: Was holidaying in Bangkok

Comments:

Zen, I am glad you enjoyed the holidays - however you did you. And whenever those "existential" moods start closing in, take a deep breath and tell them to screw it. You are young and dynamic and tell them you have no time for them. No kidding. By al mean look at life with a discerning eye, but life is meant to be lived, not ponder over and get depressed. *smile* Have a good life young man.

Charles, speaking from experiences in Bangkok, I can tell you that the saunas are the best place to catch men of the characteristics you have described. Over the years, I have had my fair share of making the rounds of the saunas. What I notice is that t e caucasians regardless of age - unless they are very old (60 plus and above) usually can get some action, if they want, at the saunas and usually from the Thais. There are two main reasons for this. One, most of the Thais are not too well off and they ook up to the "security" that a caucasian may provide, with the assumption that caucasians who visit their country should be quite well off. Two, it is in the Thai culture to look up and respect an older person. No kidding. Having said that, it is usua ly the young Thai men that behave this way, and I am SELDOM attracted to young men. I am more attracted to middle-age Asian men like myself. So that is why I do not hit the saunas that often these days - due to a pausity of middle-age asian men at such laces. Anyway I look like a "troll" so maybe that is the real reason why I can't get people at the saunas. *smile*

If one were to fancy "older" young men at the bars, Tawan would definitely be the place to go. The guys there should be between the age of 22 to 28. And they looked like real men too. The other bars are for those who like twinks. Some so young, they c uld well be 15 or 16. Ouch. Some of you may notice a contradiction between this post and my earlier post regarding my taste for middle-age men and me bring a cute young man from Tawan back to my hotel. Well the reason is for some "what the fxxk is wrong with me" reason, I am curren ly very attracted to a young 23 yr old straight guy back home. Someone I knew reccently. I beg your indulgence but I seriously do not go for young guys. But I am totally smitten with this fella. I think he reminded me of my first love (another straigh guy) when I was much younger. I am going to just let it ride and see where it takes me. But I think it will not be going anywhere. He and I are just casual friends but he is damn cute in a non-gay kinda way. Well that's life and I will live it withou regrets. And that's why for the first time in my life (no kidding) I booked a young man from the bars back to my hotel. And guess what, the sex was not great....*sigh* Story of my life.

01/03/00 02:40:40

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Went to a Millenium gathering over the weekend and was I in for a surprise! Met one of my net friends who brought me to this hotel and upon arrival we met 2 more of his friends.Both eurasians and a indian guy named Joseph.As I sat talking to my friend Jas n.Joseph went to take a bath with the other eurasian guy Tony.They emerged later and went to lay on the bed watching the new years countdown.I went to take my bath and Jason soon joined me.Whiled I showered myself Jason started lathering me with soap from behind and massaging me.This was a real turn on and soon we were both hard.I loved it when he started massaging my hard cock and licked my cockhead with his soft warm wet lips.I moaned when he brought his tongue from my cock to my butt hole and started ri ming me.As he slid his tongue deeper into me I was in heaven, then he started fingering me firstly with one then two fingers.I wanted him in me so badly so we washed up and went out.On the bed Joseph was was in a 69 with the other guy.Watching them was so sexy.Joseph with his huge black cock in the eurasians mouth was humping up and down.The surasian guy deep throated him and I heared Joseph sigh and shot his white cum onto the guys nipples.I knelt down in from of Jason and started running my tongue in cir les on his cockhead.I wanted him hard when he enter me.He soon grew in my mouth and I positioned my butt to take his huge cock.As he slid deeper into my asshole I grinded myself against him.Then Joseph started hugging me and sucking me nipples.The eurasia guy didn't want to be left out so he started sucking hard on me and Joseph! As I felt Jason grow larger in my asshole and with my precum soaked cock in the eurasian guys mouth I exploded and went limp!They then brought me to the bed and started licking a d kissing me all over as i took the indian guys huge wet prick into my hungry lips and sucked him dry.We rested for a while and then started again pleasuring each other with our tongues and cocks.What a way to greet the new year!I just love gatherings!My ock's gone hard typing this so anyone wanna meet up soon?

01/03/00 01:56:52

Name: Zen

Comments:

Was Holidaying In Bangkok, the unintentional ambiguity is true for both of what you postulated. (But no, I didn't have the 'fun' you had in mind) On another note, I'm going to Bangkok too, sometime in mid year, but wait till I build up my Thai language. :) p>

01/02/00 22:57:02

Name: Charles (also still no connotations) My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: hunky or chunky Your Fav Body Type: San Francisco ang mo

Your Nationality: nipples

Comments:

Super Slut

Nice story, hope it is true. A lot of Asians here are, as you put it, "angmo-sized". Must be all that Western diet. I like that, as I prefer guys who are bigger than me (taller, heavier, chunkier, more muscular -- but not a *lot* more muscular, or some combination of these).

Was holidaying in Bangkok

I haven't been to Bangkok yet, don't know if I ever will, but thanks for the tip on Tawan. I'm just curious as to whether the clientele is mostly white or Asian. I'd guess Asian, as most of my fellow ang mo who like taking "recreational" trips to Thailand like the small, thin guys. As I mentioned, that is not my type; I would prefer the type at Tawan.

But the other issue is that I have heard the guys at the bars are quite young, and it is unlikely they would be over, say, 25. Nice to look at their cute faces, but I would want someone older, say a minimum of 27-30. So I would probably head for Babylon instead. Too bad it is not near the new subway line.

As for feeling too old, you did not say how old you were. I don't go to the saunas (in San Francisco) often, but I do much better now in my late 40's than I ever did in my mid-30's. Attitude plays a huge part in how successful I am (it also helps to go on the busiest nights possible, as it increases the chances that someone who likes my type will be there).

I have seen guys in their 50's and 60's there. Some of them get action, too. I myself about a year ago went to bed with this Chn guy in his 60's; he landed me with a pleasant smile. But I have also seen a guy in his late 50's or early 60's wander around just looking miserable; of course with a look like that, he wasn't going to meet up with anyone, including me.

By the way, I too am afraid of rejection. My strategy, which may or may not work for you, is that if I find myself getting upset or disappointed, I sit by myself for a few minutes and center myself. When I feel calmer, I get up and resume looking. (This also gives time for other people to show up at the sauna who may be interested in me.)

Hope this is useful.

01/02/00 21:30:59

Name: Was holidaying in Bangkok

Comments:

To Zen

Good for you buddy. When you said somebody responded, did you mean me, or did somebody ACTUALLY responded to your invitation to have a good time?

Bangkok was great but I was bored because basically I am a boring person. Spent quite a bit of time checking up on my e-mail and "working". Next place I go, I am going to leave my mobile phone behind. Better still if the place does not have any interne cafes. *smile*

The MRT in Bangkok is really convenient for tourists. It basically goes to most places that tourists love to go to for shopping and entertainment. Tourists basically do not have to worry about the traffic jams anymore. BUT it does not go to Babylon, so it is quite a bitch for someone who needs to go to Babylon daily when they are in Bangkok. Speaking for myself, I did not even visit any saunas when I was there not because I did not want to, but cause I feel too old and am afraid of rejection! *smile*

Do check out the new Tawan (musle man) bar. They have taken over the next shop and convert it into one big place. The guys are still the same though - big, mascular and mostly straight. The cute and mascular young man I brought back to my hotel would ot let me fxxk him, nor could he get it up to fxxk me. *sigh*

I did saw the most amazing "fxxker" perform one night. They have the usual fxxking show, and one of the fxxker was my type - straight looking and a little chunky. Boy, could he fxxk. All sorts of fxxking position you could not imagine. Whew! I sweat j st looking at him fxxk the other poor chap. Anyway, I kept staring at him and he noticed me looking at him. Once a while, he would looked back at me and give me a devilish grin. Makes me wonder whether it would be more satisfying to fxxk him or let him fxxk me. Alas, found out later that he is not one of the regular guys working there but they perform from bars to bars. Save me from having a sore ass. *smile*

Have a really Great and Prosperous New Year guys.

01/02/00 18:16:52

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: gd physique

Comments:

Private & Confidential Photography

More than 30 assigments since Oct 1999. Visit http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/intimatemoment to view what I am capable of.

01/02/00 18:14:43

Name: To Nevermind

Comments:

Hi Nevermind, i was on a bus going to toapayoh and i saw two men sitting side by side. I suspect the man sitting next to the window is trying to touch the thigh of the man next to him. Later that man on the outside changed seat. And later on both of these men alighted at Safra toapayoh, but each headed to a different direction. They turned their heads (at least the one who earlier sat next to the window turned his head to look at the other guy) Were u on that bus?

01/02/00 15:40:06

Name: Zen again.

Comments:

Sorry, pressed the enter key... Holiday In Bangkok, I hope you enjoyed your holidays. I agree with what you say, and no you didn't spoil my fun at all. Just added to it because somebody actually responded. :)

01/02/00 15:36:05

Name: Zen again.

Comments:

01/02/00 15:34:29

Name: Zen (no connoctations remember?)

Comments:

Vinaya Pitaka, you are, quite simply, not a Buddhist.

01/02/00 12:05:37

Name: Super Slut My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Threesomes Your Fav Body Type: As long as well built

Your Nationality: Singy

Comments:

Here's a big fxxk I head while overseas. Believe it or not its up to you!

I describe myself as very straight acting, moderately muscular tall Chinese guy (most Asians said that I got the "Angmo" size). I am generally smooth but I do trim my pubic hair, and shave my asshole and underarms. I am a virgin (really! Except for some anonymous blowjobs.)

I was working out in certain gym for quite a few months. Then I got to know two Irish looking lads (abt the same age as me, in the mid-20s), who are blonde and smooth. One (Matt) same as me in terms of musculature while the other is slimmer. Although we have seen one another for months inside the gym, we never talked (all of us are straight acting) until we accidently met on a beach. We still put on an act (just discussing about workouts, movies, etc) despite eyeing one another bodies. I notice that Matt is quite tan and completely hairless in the legs (strange thing for a Caucasian).

One day, Matt (the other guy is John, these are of course fiticious names to cover for us!) suggested "Its summer, my parents overseas for a long trip. We got a big pool. How about coming to my den this weekend morning.". John and I of course agreed.

I entered Matt's family mansion on Saturday's late morning. Its was a really luxurious house on a hill. The large oval pool gives a grandview of the valley below. John was already there. To my surprise, John is swimming without anything! There was this tell tale sign of a tanline on him while he was underwater! Then Matt slipped off his shorts (no underwear!) and dived into the pool with his smooth butt facing me. So what the heck! I took everything off and joined them. Then we were having lots of fun doing racing and wrestling each other in the pool. It was a really sensual thing with the hot sun, the cool pool water, and au naturel with hot hot guys!

Eventually we got semi-hard. Then I suggested that I wanted to get some tanning done. Matt pulled down a floating mattress and I jump on it. Then Matt and John got some tanning oil and applied to my body (I was lying face down). Then I felt a finger going over my asshole with the oil over and over again. My dick really turned hard! Then Matt suggested to me to turn over. I told him that I got a "problem". Matt seems to understand the situation immediately and replied, "Its ok, we are all guys here". So I turned over and were quite startled to see both Matt and John having full hardons! Then Matt without waiting, poured oil generously into his palms and massaged my hardon right away. I notice John staring at my dick, with one of his hands underwater (masturbating?). Some strange feelings suddenly pushed me to lean forward and french-kissed Matt. John also moved forward and started licking my nipples, abs and finally rimming. Its was all too hot for us to handle that we came with minutes. I was especially turned on by the sight of the two naked blonde guys, with their cocks cumming inside the clear pool water. Big globs of white cum "blows" out of their dick heads like smoke. The biggest cum in my whole life shot all over my body and Matt's hand. We all felt very drained but continue to french-kissed one another for 2 hours while suntanning. Then we went back into the house and wash together inside a big glass bathroom. Needless to say, we had another round of ejaculation while massaging each other with soap. I also lost my asshole virginity with Matt. After all that, we had a really intimate and romantic moment hugging together under thick sheets in a big bed.

01/02/00 06:11:18

Name: Nevermind

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Was on the bus and got molested by this 30s over guy. Just want to tell u guys not to do these kind of things in public, as it got me angry.

01/02/00 04:35:11

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples Your Fav Body Type: hunky or chunky

Comments:

Continuing the New Year's festivities, check out one of our (SF's) daily newspapers' coverage of a couple of gay San Francisco New Year's Eve events, Trannyshack and a circuit party at Sony's new entertainment center. And no, I wasn't at either one.

Millenium Boy

I loved your story. Yes, public cruising is so iffy and fragile.

Just tonight, I was riding the 30 bus from Chinatown to Downtown here in SF. I was sitting in a window seat, and there was someone sitting next to me. A short, thin East Asian guy with glasses got on and, due to the lack of seats, was standing in the aisle near my seat. I looked at him, we made eye contact, and he nodded to me. My fear-of-cruising-in-a-non-gay-area reflex took over and I looked away before he was even done with his nod. An instant later, I realized what I had done and tried to look back at him, but I was still feeling awkward and only half-looked at him.

Finally, I got a full look in but it was too late. He wouldn't look at me. And when the seat beside me became available, he didn't sit down there.

Okay, so he's not my type, but I can be friendly, right? And I'm not so stuck in my type that I can't respond to someone who's pleasant (unless they smell of smoke or have facial hair). But you have about a microsecond to respond to one of these passes and if you miss it--wah liao--that's the end of the pass.

(Note: This is not *always* true. If they are assertive enough and interested enough, there may be a chance to salvage it, and I have.)

Anyways, all I could do was to shrug it off and resolve to maintain eye contact next time. Thanks for giving such a good-humored treatment of your interrupted experience.

01/02/00 04:27:37

Name: Regent My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: kissing

Comments:

To this waiter at Regent.Sorry, check out my correct mail address.

01/02/00 04:24:00

Name: Regent My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Last night attend My company's D & D. There was this waiter who served our table(NEAR THE LEFT ENTRANCE) so patiently and professionally. I ready like his attitude.

So, if U are the guy I am talking about, please e-mail me. I am the guy wearing glasses, black T and Jeans. Like to know U more.

01/02/00 03:59:14

Name: Just4Laugh

Comments:

To Millennium Boy, Hey your story really tickle my bones. Pretty cute!! Though it was just your fantasy it really makes me laugh on this sunday morning. You really has a good sense of homo....opps!! I mean humour. Thanks!!!

01/02/00 03:28:32

Name: Cedric My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Muscular/beefy

Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

Happy Belated New Year and hope that everyone have recovered from their celebrations and have enough rest in order to start work tomorrow. Luckily the coming Sat is a holiday again.

I am 25yo, slim, and chn. Hope to befriend any muscular chn/bodybuilders. Email me if interested.

01/01/00 20:42:08

Name: Steven My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: oral Your Fav Body Type: lean

Comments:

Saw you @ taboo on new year eve. You were with some PLU looking friends. You were in a White top with a blue or green t-shirt inside and you have lovely, long hair. Just want to tell you that you are cute! Very straight looking and I like your smile! I di n't dare to approach you as one friend of yours was hugging you all the time. Don't think he is your stead, coz you are very much better looking than him. If you are the guy, please email me! I really hope to befriend you. I heard your friends calling you Patrick, are you? I really feel attrached by you. Never have this type of feeling before.

Name: Millennium Boy Your Fav Sextivity: Giving heads

Your Fav Body Type: Young and hard Your Nationality: ABC in Singapore

Comments:

This is the first Millennium story for Blowing Wind ? first one since I did not see anyone posted one before me. Anyway, after leaving Orchard for the countdown around 1:15 AM, my friends and I decided to head to Coffee Bean at Holland V. Immediately after I sat down, I saw this really cute guy sitting across from me. He is not too tall, short spiky hair, wearing a soft tan colored soft jeans and black turtleneck. We made eye contact several times and I smile at him. He looked away, so I thought what a waste, a cute guy that is not gay ? * sigh * I must be loosing my touch. So I started chatting with my friends again. Then I saw him looking at me several times, and I look at him in his eyes and move my fingers up and down my Snapple bottle ? like stroking a dick. I guess that got his attention. He stood up and walks to the rest room, and of course I followed. Checking his crotch when he stood up and looking at his nice round bun when he walk to the rest room. For those of you who have never been to Holland?s CB&TL, the rest room in real small with two urinal at 90 degrees. I went in just moment after him, timing myself to make sure he have time to unzipped first * grin *. So then I walked in, and then used the urinal next to him and started a conversation. ?The toilet is real small huh?? I said, and he said, yes. It was so small my elbows are virtually rubbing each other. Then we walk out to the restroom together and to the basin. I ask him ?Happy New Year, did you go down to Orchard or anywhere else or see the fire works?? He said, ?No, I stay around here so I just hang around Holland with my friends?. I said, ?Oh, I stay here too? smiled at him and walk out.

2:15 AM and we were asked to leave the place because they are closing. So I bid my friends farewell and Happy New Year and walk back to my apartment. While I was crossing the road, the cute guy was at the light with me, I smiled and said ?I live across the street, where do you stay??

He told me ?Up the road, but had too much coffee and is a little too high strung to go to bed?.

?Well, if you are not too sleepy, want to go to my place and we can watch CNN to see other places usher in the New Year??

?Won?t your parents mind?? he asked.

?Well, I live with my brother and he with my sis in law is in Australia?

Reluctantly, he said, ?Well OK, but only a little while?

We proceeded to my place and watch TV, I brought out some beer and we started talking and stuff. And the talks ended with more wine, knees touching that leads to hands on shoulders that leads to hands on knees and then ? that leads to kissing, that leads to taking off his top that leads to taking off his jeans that leads to taking off my clothes all very slowly and lovingly and you know where that leads too * grin *. His is short, but his body is superb and very well endowed ? he did not leave my place until 1:00PM on New Year?s day.

What a excellent way to start a New Millennium ? of course if only this is a true story * LAUGH * But the CB&TL guy there is true and it ends there in the restroom. * sigh * But that was a nice dream though to start off the New Millennium!

01/01/00 14:48:07

Name: Feng My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: i'm a virgin =) Your Fav Body Type: boyish , lean , mean .......

Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

hey ! i was at orchard and hopped on to suntec . there , i saw this really cute guy ! he was with a bunch of frens and i was somewhere ahead of him . he's not as tall as his frens , not as tanned . but he had nice short hair dyed a deep shade of brown , thick busy eyebrows and a really nice toothy grin that captured my attention ! i couldn t concentrate on my own frens becoz of him ! he was wearing a black long-sleeved outfit but rolled them back to a little over the elbows , had blue track pants and a blue nike waist pouch . wanted to grope him since it was so packed but decided not to ! anyway , if you're reading this , i'd like to know you better . =)

01/01/00 09:22:33

Name: Les My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: anything except chubs

Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Harlow!! Happy New Year!! It's a new millenium and I'm here to post an ad :)

I hope everyone out there had fun, either at Orchard Road, Suntec/Marina City, Sentosa, National Stadium or Serangoon Gardens. Anyone out there wanna share their experience during the countdown at those places?

I had a great time at Sentosa and met this cute tanned chn guy. If you are reading this, it was great!! Perhaps we could meet up again? Write to me *hehehe*

In any case, I'm interested to know any guys out there who are between 22 to 32 years of age. Chinese, Malay or Caucausian. Pleasant looking, medium built, tanned and good complexion. If you like sports, even better.

01/01/00 04:28:02

Name: hush20

Comments:

Happy New Year, guys...best wishes for your endeavours in the new millenium!!

01/01/00 03:58:19

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: local

Comments:

Hi Guys! SWEDISH MASSAGE

NEED A RELAXING & PLEASANT MASSAGE SERVICE?

Muscle trained masseur giving geniue swedish massage using aromatic oil or lotion of your choice.If you are into geniue massage do call me at HP:96943259 for more details.

01/01/00 03:10:55

Name: Brother Beng

Comments:

Dear Rational Gay, I am not jeolous, don't be a silly girl. ; P ----- I am just curious if that girl is a nut, my ex-playmate is so "gay" or "loud" that even a blindman can "see" that. Maybe she's lesbian who love a "girl" soul with a man body. Or oth rwise, their future kids might have two "mums". By the way, that's just my naughty thought at that moment; of course, I would not "pik-chiak" his "lo-bang". But, I had indeed "pik-chiak" his ass before, not once, but countless time.... what a hot ass he has. hmmmmm (feeling horny even just thinking about it)

01/01/00 02:38:33

Name: Gary My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: receiving a blow

Your Fav Body Type: chubby

Comments:

hello, I am totally new, 26 chinese...looking for chubby guy cute (not too old) and fun and ready to display his wonderful body. if have your private place,better still

01/01/00 00:36:52

Name: chris My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

its been a longtime since i posted anything here. hmmmmmmmmmm....sounds familiar. anyway, i've not been doing anything of late, but the thing is, its been so boring. nothing interesting enough for me for now. BROTHER BENG, actually, i hope you do just that and tell his gf that same thing. cos i will do the same and that i have had the same experience. imagine the gf being told that the ex has been screwed and was the "girl" in bed. anyone been to white cafe lately? its sorta boring. nice to look from outside but then, the decor looks cheap inside cos the decor is all mismatched. thought that AJs had a good sense of the oks, and not the not-oks. anywhere got action lately? anyone has any new spots to talk bout?

12/31/99 23:14:58

Name: Sg Boy

Comments:

Happy New Year!!

And do check out SGBOY's Millennium Edition via http://www.sgboy.com

12/31/99 22:08:25

Comments:

Happy New Year! Welcome to 2000.

12/31/99 21:47:04

Comments:

12/31/99 21:45:19

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky

Comments:

Happy new year

If you can read this, and you are in Asia, then the world has not ended.

12/31/99 21:44:26

Name: Vinaya Pitaka

Your Nationality: A devout Buddhist

Comments:

Hey all ! This is the first msg on the Board for this millennium !.. Wishing all a HAPPY MILLENNIUM 2000 , May all be well & happy always ! May Buddha's Love shines on all , May all be liberated from all kind of sufferings, May all receive the Grace of Lo d Buddha and attain Enlightement ! May all people around us rejoice in the Buddha-Dharma ! May this Millennium be another witness for Buddhism propagating throughout the universe and people of all nations , all races embracing Lord Buddha ! MAY ALL SENTIE T BE LIBERATED FROM ALL MENTAL, PYSCIAL SUFFERINGS ! H@il BUDDHA !

12/31/99 19:21:06

Name: malbroman

Comments:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

I will post the nominations for the 2000 Grammy Awards on the 5th of Jan. All you music fans out there, check this BB on the morning of 5/1/00 for the nominations.

12/31/99 15:41:41

Name: friday My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Top

Comments:

hi to all ..... Happy New 2000 year, been such a long time never posted any things here. I been posted to oversea asssignment..glad to be back. this period, i have regain back my sense..(stop falling in love or craze of being attach)....realise that sometime, the person that u like at this moment may change as time go by...I m not being cynical...but came to accept that...time move on, people change, love change too !. It also very funny....well, i did hurt myself badly...but manage to get over it. Well, since back to si gapore, hope a new start for me....a new beginning and a new sense of hope.

12/31/99 13:30:15

Name: Cynical

Comments:

First, a happy new year to everybody!

This message here got nothing much to do with cruising or being gay. So apology to anyone who felt that their time is wasted.

I am just writing about how tiring to know so many "ingrates" myself. From students days in Singapore, to NS and now studies in Australia, I am really so unfortunate to have meet so many self-centered people. No matter how much help you have rendered these people, just one tiny issue/incident can asily turn them totally against you. In the latest episode, I mistakenly locked a door (which is isn't a very big issue in my own view) which caused my house mate (straight everyone! No dirty tots please!) to be stucked for half an hour. Immediately he ac uses me of doing it on purpose. I am not a confrontational person, prefering to let it just die quietly off. But this is just the latest incident in a long strings of similar happenings. I cannot imagine that our friendship can turned sour over such little things (I have help him alot in his school work and he have also "lompang" me to buy electronic stuffs from Singapore).

I just wonder whether anyone has equally bad and similar experiences like me. Care to share?

12/31/99 10:56:26

Name: rational gay My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: kisses

Your Fav Body Type: healthy Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

Dear Brother Beng! Can't help but to write this view of mine. Do you know that there are some people who are bisexual? Since he's just your playmate he has the right to go with who ever he fancy. Men, women, cats, dogs, snakes......Common fellow gayme !!! Are you jealous......opps!!!

12/31/99 07:21:45

Name: Brother Beng

Comments:

I was at suntec today when I met an ex-playmate. He is holding a girl's hand and they look intimate. He kind of scared when he saw me and avoided my eye contact. I was laughing inside me and felt like telling the girl : " Hey lady, your boyfriend moane like a slug when I screwed him. And now, he is going to screw you (hope he could). Or are you the one who is wearing a dido to screw him?" Funny, huh....

12/31/99 07:11:42

Name: Otto

Comments:

Hi Osim, this is regarding the Osim's advertisement. In the advert, there're 2 men wearing specs and I did not know which one u r referring to. You have such a good gaydar. The fat one, he's a old PLU who u can spot him in some cruising places. I gues he's married too. He appeared in many TV advertisements. I personally find him disgusting. The slim one, he's a much younger guy. I have saw him in "some" pubs too. You can have a sweet dream 'cos he's PLU too. You probably can bum into him if u requent those PLU's nightspot. Cheers and good luck.

12/31/99 06:42:36

Name: jeff

Comments:

hi all!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAPPY 2000!!

may all be well and happy!

12/31/99 04:49:25

Name: Hehe

Comments:

Saw this man in Watson's store during my lunch time yesterday. He's middle age, stout built and looks georgeous. The store was full of office staffs from upstairs as it was lunch time. He seems to be undecisive, looking around, walk away and then retur to that particular rack again. I kept an eye on him as he looks cute to me. Finally, I saw him return to the rack, picked up a packet of condom and went straight to the cashier. Immediately, I got a hardon, and keep wondering if he is going to use the condoms on his wife/girlfriend or his BOYFRIEND? I have a good jerk in the toilet later in the afternoon thinking about him using the packet of condoms on me....... hehehehe ; P

12/30/99 19:10:45

Name: nexus My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Anything that feels rite to both parties

Your Fav Body Type: Slim & Avg looks Your Nationality: Sin City Guy

Comments:

To all Blowing Wind-ers.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2000 !!!!!

Keep the GAY Pride Alive in Singapore

12/30/99 17:11:23

Name: Ian

Comments:

Hi guys...a little something I came across..something meaningful...and I want to share it with you...( ^_^ )

http://members.tripod.com/~selbes/gf.html

Best wishes to all..not just for New Year's day...but always..

12/30/99 17:08:18

Name: Ian

Comments:

Hi guys...a little something I came across..something meaningful...and I want to share it with you...( ^_^ ) http://members.tripod.com/~selbes/gf.html Best wishes to all..not just for New Year's day...but always..

12/30/99 15:03:33

Name: netjumper My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: What's everyone's fav? Your Fav Body Type: No wrinkles *grin*

Your Nationality: Earth

Comments:

HAPPY NEW MILLENNIUM EVERYONE!!!!

But on another note, my company (an MNC) is looking for someone to join my team. The person must either be a Comp Sci major or have similar experience in the IT field. This is a Global Virtual team job and there will be lots of traveling. I am looking for someone to join my team ... anyone interested, e-mail me for more info. If you have a few years of IT experience, then you will get an advantage. Plus the person will be traveling to all exotic places .. with me * grin *. Boston, Geneva, Stuttgart, San Francisco and Barcelona are some of the places I travel to lots.

12/30/99 15:02:51

Name: netjumper

Your Fav Sextivity: What's everyone

Comments:

12/30/99 10:14:58

Comments:

A singaporean providing private & confidential photography service using digital camera. Visit http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/intimatemoment to view what he is capable of. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/30/99 08:53:47

Name: on holiday in bangkok

Comments:

Hi Zen,

Please do not take it wrongly, but for someone who had episodes of "esitential depression" you seemed like a pretty normal guy to me, especially when you are looking forward to celebrate the eve of the new millennium...... :) What is so special about that ay. It is just another depressing day buddy.... Hope I do not spoil your fun....

12/30/99 06:31:29

Name: Osim My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: as long as comfortable

Your Fav Body Type: lean fit Your Nationality: Mari kita

Comments:

I am attracted by the man who appears in Osim's advertisement in TV which playing along with Edmund Chow's song "peng.you". He shown as a married man with spectacles and later become a grandfather. If any one know him or look assemble to him, please e-mail me. I have been waiting a man like him to be my friend or may be lover, I will give all my love to him. Please HELP me!

12/30/99 02:54:45

Name: Jon

Comments:

To the very extreme cute guy i saw at Delta Sports Complex on 28/12 at 11pm, you were at the bus-stop, have long hair and a pair of blue spectacles, and wondered if you are 'one', waited for 45mins for you to 'do something', i was sure you are not waiting for a bus, cause many buses went pass,and you did not board, just wanna tell you that you are very cute and i will be waiting for you tonight at 11pm, i will be weaing a singlet and bermudas, hope to see you there.

12/29/99 13:01:01

Name: Ken My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: any kind Your Fav Body Type: any kind

Comments:

I'm a horny bi looking for sex with gays. Page me at ( ***** from BW, all future phone nos & pagers nos will be deleleted because most are pranks to annoy innocent parties. ****** ) with code 116.

Waiting for your calls...

12/29/99 08:34:56

Name: Wilson My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Manly and masculine

Your Fav Body Type: Fit or Muscular Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

I have an unfulfill dream. That is to find a manly, masculine and pleasant look guy as pal, buddy and more if can click. I am 180cm/72kg/25yrs/pleasant. Hope there is a saviour out there somewhere. Cheers :)

12/29/99 04:42:47

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: local

Comments:

Dear all,

NEED TO FEEL RELAX & UNWIND YOUR STRESS?

29y/o muscular trained masseur giving geniue swedish massage using aroma oil or lotion of your choice.Strictly hsecall or hotel appt.

Interested please call 96943259 for more info.

12/29/99 02:58:13

Name: SC My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Older man

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Can anyone tell me where are all the older men at night? -some call them "Ah Pek". I know of places like Pearl Ctr, but that is a dirty place. Hong Lim Pk seems to be deserted of older man now? What's happening? Love to hear from people in the know. lease email to me.

12/29/99 02:03:36

Comments:

Speaking of the millenium, anyone any plans on the eve? I am thinking of doing something madder than I am. May not seem outrageous to you, but it has to be to me, not neccessary sex. If you think you want to meet an ex-psychotic, please mail me. It'll hel if you have had previous episodes of existential depression ( the world is a hoax etc) but now is in an upbeat just waiting to be free. I need company like u do. Sex is not objectionable if both sides are agreeable and we be absolutely safe. But if you a e JUST looking for sex, I don't want to be with you. I'll shit in front of you to make you lose your sex drive if necessary. :-) Someone told me, when you give you receive, when you keep it, you'll lose it one day, how true. I have nothing but myself to g ve, then maybe I can find out who the heck I am.

12/29/99 01:52:18

Comments:

My vision, is that our sexuality will no longer be an issue at all in future We can get married in the church of our choice, no need for a separate gay church. We can outrightly say we are gay and there wouldn't any awkwardness or trouble. Life goes on as usual. We can mingle with together with all people with no fear of discrimination. Having sex with who when where is still up to individual choice (public sex is still unthinkable for me:-) People will retain the right to openly criticise and not follow u just rules. My dream. In a limited way, I'm living my dream already.:-)

12/29/99 01:33:58

Name: Millennium boy My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: for me to know Your Fav Body Type: for u to find out

Comments:

i wish in the y2k, gay society will develop to a mature stage..pplp become more friendly and less sex oriented. there will be a club set up by a gay wellfare organisation where we have facilities like gym, pool, restaurant, lecture rm...no hunky and kinky stuff...by then we r more acceptable by public... there is also someone in the organisation who in charge of gay marriage...a gay church..there is a book who has all the single boy listing and we can actually request for match making according to the profile that recorded.. all cruising areas will be divided into zones..eg..smooth and toned..chubby chaser...student...ltr..but strictly no public sex..there will be security personnel around the zones.. as for my favourite fort road beach, there will be stalls selling desserts and mee pok soup..and cleanliness of the beach is well taken care of by the gay organisation.... just me and my fantasy..thanks for sharing with me..ops..last but not least..i wish all of u have a wonderful new year with A wonderful man..dun work on ons....love yourself and love thers...hope my wish for a good lover will come true before end of days. ..hahaha..byeee guys *(^

12/28/99 16:20:12

Name: david My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: kissing and huging

Your Fav Body Type: lean fit Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Wonder whether anyone on the board frequent Babylon or Why Not. I'm kind of a regular there as my friends like it there. Maybe we can meet there sometimes.

I'm also looking for a guy. You were at Babylon on Saturday (Christmas), wearing white with a co ple of friends at table 1. Thought you were cute and though you went to Why Not later, I didn't get to talk to you. I was the one celebrating birthday at Babylon. If you like to, please mail me. Would like to know you better.

12/28/99 11:15:39

Comments:

We spoke today at City Hall after sitting opposite each other on the train for the whole journey. I didn't exchange numbers with you cos I was.....errr...shy. Mail me.

12/28/99 08:56:21

Name: Catamite

Comments:

I was reading the old postings and came across several funny postings on cruising mishaps, like this guy who had to walk towards a rubbish dump to hide his embarrassment. Had a good laugh and thot I should share my one and only cruising experience.

I should start by qualifying that I do not talk to strangers, even if they approach me. Although I have a fair bit of people trying to cruise me, I have never responded to any of them. But I do not judge others, except when they tried to impose themselves on me.

Once I was seated in a bus on my way back from work, a very tanned and lean guy s) got up the bus. Not exactly drop-dead gorgeous but my type totally, the kind of boy-man transition face with a bit of ah-beng look. Lean and tanned boy with well shaped butt. I was seated right at the back near the middle of the long seat, and when he spotted me, he elbowed his way to the back and stood right in front of me. I was rather surprised but pretended not to notice him (remember, no repsonse to cruisers ).

What happened next shocked me along with the rest of the passengers around me. He proceeded to gently gyrate his hips in front of me (btw, it was round and firm), like some freaking go-go boy show in bangkok. He would like slowly turned around an rest his weight on his left leg then right. It was fxxking erotic and I had a big hardon! I could feel and see that some passengers were getting uncomfortable (turned on too?).

When the passenger in front of me got up to alight, the guy sat down an instead of facing front, he sat sideways and kept giving me the "eye". I heard the guy seated next to me and let out a disgusted "sheesssh". I was getting horny and silently debating whether I should respond to this guy's come on. He was really my ty e and I had not had sex for awhile.

Well, my lust gotten the better of me and I decided to repsond for the first time. I missed my usual bus-stop and followed him to the terminal.

He alighted first and I noticed that he stood around the alightin point, pretending to be waiting for someone. I didn't know what to do (first time lah) and walked over to the news stand to buy a stupid mag. My heart was beating so fast when I saw him approaching the news stand as well. The shyness in me avoided his eyes all the while but I knew he was staring. He paid for the evening paper and headed towards some hdb flats. I mustered enough courage and trailed him from a distance. When he finally reached a blk and was about to enter the lift, i decided that it w s now or never. I caught up with him and said, "I noticed that you were staring at me in the bus. Do we know each other?" There, I did it! My first cruising line. But I was hugely disappointed when he replied with a wicked smile round the corner of h s mouth that I was mistaken. He then promptly entered the lift and left me standing there like a fool. I had to quickly walked away to hide my embarrassment and anger. I felt so cheated and led on. Well, so much for my first experience...so you guys, stop that yeasing lah. Spare a thot for others too.

12/28/99 01:26:47

Name: just-sex

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Recently had a new guy, J, joining my company as a manager. been hooked to him the first time i saw him. why? coz he wears SINGLET everyday. he is slim and has a boyish face. though we are different departments, also find excuses to talk to him. really wo ders is he PLU? hmmmmm...... is this love or lust? i wonder.........

side track, anyone knows how to prove is a guy str8 or not?

12/27/99 17:23:34

Name: Kevin to Cheong My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Cute

Your Fav Body Type: Like Cheong's

Comments:

Dear, I remember you, this is my 3rd reply, b'cos the first two contain email address error. You are in NU second year, it was a warm night during the September term break. I was dissapointed that you didn't call, you may reach me by clicking at the email address. Do you want another kiss in this millenium ? I am long for it.

12/27/99 17:10:57

Name: To Cheong My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: Smooth but solid Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Cheong, If you are the NU guy, second year, we met in September term break. We enjoyed the 'K', it was passionate and I missed it. Ho do I reach you by email ?

12/27/99 17:03:00

Name: Kevin My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: Cute and solid

Comments:

Cheong, Are you the cute guy from NU ? It was a September night during the NU term break, am I correct ? I am 1.8m, we sat at a bench and kissed. Ho wdo I reach you by email ? I have left mine in drafting up this one.

12/27/99 16:35:40

Name: Cheong My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Kissing

Your Fav Body Type: hunk

Comments:

Hi, This msg is for a guy I met one night a few months ago at KP who introduced me to this website. Ur name begins with a K and u work in a computer company. We chat that night and u told me about your army days, that u were an officer and your encounters... said i was cute and tried to get physical suggesting the old hotel but i refused. U are a very good kisser and towards the end u whispered your telephone no. into my ears. U thought i would not contact u again. Well I tried but apparently i cant get u in tead. If u know who u are and u read this msg, please E-mail me ok... till then i will be waiting

12/27/99 16:31:12

Name: Cheong My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: hunk

Comments:

Hi, This msg is for a guy I met at KP who introduced me to this website. Ur name begins with a K and u work in a computer company. We chat that night and u told me about your army days, that u were an officer and your encounters... u said i was cute and tried to get physical suggesting the old hotel but i refused. U are a very good kisser and towards the end u whispered your telephone no. into my ears. U thought i would not contact u again. Well I tried but apparently i cant get u instead. If u know who u are nd u read this msg, please E-mail me ok... till then i will be waiting

12/27/99 15:45:59

Name: willy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: suck and hug

Your Fav Body Type: muscles, muscled legs Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Hey anyone had encounters with gurkhas? I see them on weekends at around H20. Their exotic looks make me hard. I wonder any of them PLU.

12/27/99 09:25:07

Name: KEN My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: hunks

Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

Hi, any1 watched MANHUNT HONG KONG 99 on X'mas Day 25/12/99, 12.30pm channel 8 ? Initiall I thought that HK guys are as comparable with S'porean guys. Yucks!! they are worst off. Still prefer local MANHUNT CONTEST as our local guys have really great bods !!

12/27/99 04:43:49

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples Your Fav Body Type: hunky or chunky

Comments:

Interesting Chinese term for cruising that BW mentioned before, "fishing". But if you actually catch something, you don't eat fish, you "eat tender tofu" (this came up last night in a conversation with a friend, but I had heard this phrase 10 years ago). So if you are successful, you are suddenly vegetarian?

Off-topic question to those who have seen Being John Malkovich (I don't even know if it played in Sg): Would you consider it a "mo lei tau" type of movie? (If you haven't seen it, it's quite crazy.)

12/27/99 03:13:12

Name: mambo

Comments:

hi..... i m back.....hmmmm neber been to tis site for so long cos...my modem break down...and i do not have the time to buy a new one...anyway..for these past few weeks or mths.. been to tanjong pagar area pubs like "why not" "babylon".....hmmmm then crui e around that area after midnite.....cool..... there seems a lot of cute looking guys.....hmmmmm well there seems to be a lot of action in " a cave".....(well actually ais a building that has a hole....looks like a cave.........regulars...do u noe where i is?...anyway whenever i went there there seems to be a lot of action..........hmmmmm any body got story to tell.......abt that area....i got 1 personal encounter which i will share wif ur on next posting....... seeyaaaaa