Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

Anyone wanna be sucked and deepthroated tonight?

malay lad here somewhere around MidValley 

25 175 56. In the process of bulking up. 

i can host

i am discreet so i wont share pic. I am not ugly. 

No chubs. No stocky. No sissy. 

Line id: max92max

wechat: derporte17

Anyone wanna be sucked and deepthroated tonight?

malay lad here somewhere around MidValley 

25 175 56. In the process of bulking up. 

i can host

i am discreet so i wont share pic. I am not ugly. 

No chubs. No stocky. No sissy. 

Line id: max92max

wechat: derporte17

2 minutes ago, lepetite said:

When I was about to wait for the KJ pool afternoon session to start, I spent my time eating and walking in KJ Giant. Shortly thereafter, I came across to a policeman<he looks like malay but when he start to talk you will know by his slang> who was always swimming in the KJ pool ard morning session. I know that he is PLU and I stare at him with mischievous look and he responds that he is interested. soon he gave me a signal to go to the toilet and I followed him quietly without any suspicions from the people around him. while in the toilet, I can not wait to open his pants to suck <i mean only to suck him>. I am very surprised with its size though not long <ard 6.5"> but very hard and thick. I only intend to suck him because he has no condoms with him. but he is very horny at the time and would not let me to go out if i refuse him to fxxk me he would call the security guard to arrest me because i do something indecent in the toilet. I was very scared and let him to fxxk me. I'm not afraid of being fxxk by him, I loved it but I'm scared because he's not wearing a condom. The pain in the a$$ is omGGGGG wow due to his thick and hard size and because of been a long time didnt get fxxk... I end up going back home instead of going to KJ pool because of pain in the a$$.. 

wow would love to suck him, still maybe you can point me to him :P

1 hour ago, lepetite said:

When I was about to wait for the KJ pool evening session to start, I spent my time eating and walking in KJ Giant. Shortly thereafter, I came across to a policeman  <he looks like malay but when he start to talk you will know where he come from, i mean his slang> who was always swimming in the KJ pool ard morning session. I know that he is PLU and I stare at him with mischievous look and he responds that he is interested. soon he gave me a signal to go to the toilet and I followed him quietly without any suspicions from the people around him. while in the toilet, I can not wait to open his pants to suck <i mean only to suck him>. I am very surprised with its size though not long <ard 6.5"> but very hard and thick. I only intend to suck him because he has no condoms with him. but he is very horny at the time and would not let me to go out if i refuse him to fxxk me he would call the security guard to arrest me because i do something indecent in the toilet. I was very scared and let him to fxxk me. I'm not afraid of being fxxk by him, I loved it but I'm scared because he's not wearing a condom. The pain in the a$$ is omGGGGG wow due to his thick and hard size and because of been a long time didnt get fxxk... I end up going back home instead of going to KJ pool because of pain in the a$$.. 

So he barebacked you?

1 hour ago, lepetite said:

When I was about to wait for the KJ pool evening session to start, I spent my time eating and walking in KJ Giant. Shortly thereafter, I came across to a policeman  <he looks like malay but when he start to talk you will know where he come from, i mean his slang> who was always swimming in the KJ pool ard morning session. I know that he is PLU and I stare at him with mischievous look and he responds that he is interested. soon he gave me a signal to go to the toilet and I followed him quietly without any suspicions from the people around him. while in the toilet, I can not wait to open his pants to suck <i mean only to suck him>. I am very surprised with its size though not long <ard 6.5"> but very hard and thick. I only intend to suck him because he has no condoms with him. but he is very horny at the time and would not let me to go out if i refuse him to fxxk me he would call the security guard to arrest me because i do something indecent in the toilet. I was very scared and let him to fxxk me. I'm not afraid of being fxxk by him, I loved it but I'm scared because he's not wearing a condom. The pain in the a$$ is omGGGGG wow due to his thick and hard size and because of been a long time didnt get fxxk... I end up going back home instead of going to KJ pool because of pain in the a$$.. 

The police threathen you.. So this post suppose to warn us not to fck with that police?

• G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic