Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

On 12/31/2017 at 10:20 PM, Nomadicboi said:

So I was at Mandi Manda just now..  was a bit reluctant to go there on the last day of the year.. macam no where else to go right haha.. But some how after lunch with friends I still went there for some "men exploration".. yes that's been how I kept telling myself this year to learn more about this scene.. it's been eye opening and I have met quite some characters in saunas.. 

Back to today's sauna, so, I saw this Chi fair skin "butt naked" guy was walking around in MM talking to people n kept going from one place to another.. He caught my attention almost immediately.  What a good looking guy with such fine ass I thought.. Then, finally had a chance to play with him in the steam room.. Guess what he said to me.. "Show me yr skills", he turned his back to me.. I was like, ok.. I know how to put the real thing inside and pound hard n make him moan but "dry humping" with no protection that's new for me.. so after a few seconds he laughed and said.. " no skill ".. Arghhh I got shortgun-ed.. Never mind.. I just walked away then for the next 1.5 hours I kept seeing him every where hence I spoke to him when we were at the sauna alone.. He told me he's a regular there, the place is like his 2nd home n he's from PJ.. Hi "PJ BUTT NAKED GUY - PJBNG".. I like the conversation we had and thank you for telling me that my skills need to improve haha Next time when we meet again I gonna show you more skills for sure.. If you see this pls pm me or if any of you know who I am talking about n u happen to know him.. pls let him know, I WILL BE BACK.. 

Happy New Year everyone ! 

can i try ur skill ?

• G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic