Male HQ

Does age matter

Jack T

16 hours ago, Jack T said:

My partner and I (LDR long dist relationship), age gap of 37 years .. 

he is a friendly decent westerner , I'm just a playful chn guy  ..

personally much of a 'feelings person' , age doesn't matter to me as long as both party feels right .. 

Many people are against our relationship as they viewed my partner as 'sugar daddy' and I as 'money boy'. 

Yes , both of us has a huge gap of financial state but I've my own hands to work. . . 

I'm feeling so different after I met him .. the way I see things , the way I think ... ( I was a negative person back then ) I feel like I'm the luckiest person in the world ...  

Nomatter how others view , we are happy .. and I trust him without any doubt , he is someone special and important to me ... 

It doesn't matter to you, it matter to him. He wants a fresh meat, playful Chinese guy.

Don't read and response to guests' post

I usually say age doesn't matter, as long as there is love. But for myself personally, I prefer someone around my age group at the very least, because they'd understand references and slang and stuff my age group knows. But that's just for me. Everyone is different.

31 minutes ago, benedict5856 said:

a money boy will always be a money boy.

Westerner are well-known to be a sweet-talker.

U are dumb to believe whatever he says.

He only wants yr body

What if I tell you that he and I been together for 3 month just to date and know each other before we even start the relationship ? 

16 minutes ago, benedict5856 said:

what if i tell u he only wants yr body and yr companionship. He is old. dying soon. Wake up.

Don't waste yr years of education.

We're all living in this world. 

You're saying this in a prospect of your experience ?  

Or you're saying it to release your emotion ? 

In this world , not everything have to be balance , in fact there isn't any balance / fairness. 

Companionship , exploring one another's body. Who doesn't need that ? If he seeking that , I would say everyone in this world are doing the same and hope for it. No ? 

Everyone define things differently , that makes us different.. you and I , others, all have their own thoughts and emotion. 

Me living everyday as my last , I'm happy and enjoy every sec of my life .. even if he's really after my body , I've no regret . There's no waste in terms of emotion and feelings. That make us human .. 

Above is just my personal opinion, no matter what's your thoughts/view .. I'm just being myself and so are you ? : ) 

Edited by Jack T

5 minutes ago, Jack T said:

We're all living in this world. 

You're saying this in a prospect of your experience ?  

Or you're saying it to release your emotion ? 

In this world , not everything have to be balance , in fact there isn't any balance / fairness. 

Companionship , exploring one another's body. Who doesn't need that ? If he seeking that , I would say everyone in this world are doing the same and hope for it. No ? 

Everyone define things differently , that makes us different.. you and I , others, all have their own thoughts and emotion. 

Me living everyday as my last , I'm happy and enjoy every sec of my life .. even if he's really after my body , I've no regret . There's no waste in terms of emotion and feelings. That make us human .. 

Above is just my personal opinion, no matter what's your thoughts/view .. I'm just being myself and so are you ? : ) 

he doesn't love u. its not true love.

its yr life.

Continue to deceive yrself.

Just now, benedict5856 said:

he doesn't love u. its not true love.

its yr life.

Continue to deceive yrself.

If it's not true love , let me experience it . 

If it is , I shall live in the moment.

Im a sensitive person , and I've never had this feelings before .. 

You may judge , but it might not as you thought. 

We all have times like this , you can't denied it. 

On 12/09/2017 at 8:51 PM, Jack T said:

My partner and I (LDR long dist relationship), age gap of 37 years .. 

he is a friendly decent westerner , I'm just a playful chn guy  ..

personally much of a 'feelings person' , age doesn't matter to me as long as both party feels right .. 

Many people are against our relationship as they viewed my partner as 'sugar daddy' and I as 'money boy'. 

Yes , both of us has a huge gap of financial state but I've my own hands to work. . . 

I'm feeling so different after I met him .. the way I see things , the way I think ... ( I was a negative person back then ) I feel like I'm the luckiest person in the world ...  

Nomatter how others view , we are happy .. and I trust him without any doubt , he is someone special and important to me ... 

Well... According to your profile you are 20 and he's 57. It depend on how you guys work things out...

I would said it's a huge challenge...

How would you want to bring this LDR to something more reality?

Just now, marcoc said:

Well... According to your profile you are 20 and he's 57. It depend on how you guys work things out...

I would said it's a huge challenge...

How would you want to bring this LDR to something more reality?

We both agreed to be open ( open-mind ) , if someone appears in each other's life , one side will leave.  Meanwhile live at the moment. 

He's a busy guy who travel often , I'm working daily to clear my school dept ( even though I already withdraw from school ) and chat with him every night through video call. 

Distance keep us apart but make the time more precious when we're together. Both of us cool with it. 

As I said , I live in the moment .. if things happen , it happen for a reason and we just have to get over it and move on. We only live once , what for if we don't live it the way we , individual's preference ? 

30 minutes ago, Jack T said:

We both agreed to be open ( open-mind ) , if someone appears in each other's life , one side will leave.  Meanwhile live at the moment. 

He's a busy guy who travel often , I'm working daily to clear my school dept ( even though I already withdraw from school ) and chat with him every night through video call. 

Distance keep us apart but make the time more precious when we're together. Both of us cool with it. 

As I said , I live in the moment .. if things happen , it happen for a reason and we just have to get over it and move on. We only live once , what for if we don't live it the way we , individual's preference ? 

There are so many old westerners coming to this part of the world looking for young Asian guys with the same mindset like you.  Just wonder why they can't get off with those young Caucasians back home.  Yes, I agree with you - live in the moment.  You won't be 20 forever. 

18 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

There are so many old westerners coming to this part of the world looking for young Asian guys with the same mindset like you.  Just wonder why they can't get off with those young Caucasians back home.

That's because the young guys back home will not fall for such a trick...

Слава Україні!

Why are you guys so judgy. He wants to be in the game - whether it goes well or not is his game. He just wanna enjoy as it is.

I play soccer not because I want to win every match or challenge. It is because everyone is happy after a good game.

8 hours ago, Jack T said:

Well... Sounds like soulmate... Not really a formal relationship...

Nothing to loose for now... But I need to warn you about sex and the associated STD risk. I would encourage you to abstract from it till you have a formal RS with him. Trust is never build overnight...

Take care and good luck...

21 hours ago, Jack T said:

Go do it, reply this chat after a year or after you have split. Share with us your experiences and stories. Do give tips and lessons too 

23 hours ago, Jack T said:

I'm working daily to clear my school dept ( even though I already withdraw from school ) and chat with him every night through video call.

I would be more agreeable except for this part... Is giving up one's education ever worth it?

Слава Україні!

1 hour ago, sgmaven said:

I would be more agreeable except for this part... Is giving up one's education ever worth it?

I think you've got the wrong point. 

If I could , I will not give up on education ..

-I came from a single family , my mum told me this : since you chosen this path ( continue to study before army ) , you got to pay for your own fee and allowance. I'm just a PRC ( Malaysian ) , can't get subsidies by gov. Even if I do , without parent agreement I still can't. 

On 15/09/2017 at 11:07 PM, Jack T said:

I think you've got the wrong point. 

If I could , I will not give up on education ..

-I came from a single family , my mum told me this : since you chosen this path ( continue to study before army ) , you got to pay for your own fee and allowance. I'm just a PRC ( Malaysian ) , can't get subsidies by gov. Even if I do , without parent agreement I still can't. 

Hmm..  So what you need now is fatherly love.  You found it. 

3 hours ago, benedict5856 said:

why money boy is still defending himself?!

No $ involve at all , in fact those who offer that got rejected by me. Just too gross to have that kind of mindset to satisfy their desire , can't denied that people are doing this making a living but I'll never be one. Or else I wouldn't have to work so hard to clear my dept / allowance. 

Think before you say anything , there are always exception.

If you can't get it , I have nothing to say. You've been living in this world at least 1.5x more than me , it just shows how width your prospect is and your mindset age. 

Thats just my personal opinion , I might be young but things that I experience and know might not lose to you :) 

Benedict5856 :

I was a kid that grew up in a kampong without technology and parent ; fighting spider , fish , even playing in the jungle ... those are the happiest moment for me back then. Till the age of 10... 

I was brought up by my grandparents and being thought in a old-fashioned way. I've learned several dialect , using coconut leaves to make music instrument , cook , hunt ... 

Anyway ... you're in your 40's and you're in a relationship with a 20's. More or less you should be able to understand how the age gap's works. Unless you're a sugar daddy which have never met any true hearted person ... 

Relationship works both way , not just one sided. In homosexual circle, many cases are one sided ... if you're really falling in love with another party , you'll accept all his weakness/ giving space and time to get things sort out. 

You're twice my age , you should know better. 

* Everyone going through a different life , what you experience doesn't give you the right to judge ... there's no right or wrong in life.  

From the way you talk in bw, I can only sense your anger , self-centered , straight forward but at least you're honest and being yourself. And so am I ? 

Each and everyone of us experiencing different things , you can't judge others from what you had experienced.  

Last but not least , young guy might be affected by $ , but there're always exceptions. 

I might be young , but what I've gone through / experience might be more than what you think it is. 

Bcas u are brought up by yr grandparents, 

therefore.... u need fatherly love.

Its not true love.

U are just another case of a dirty old man with a small little girl, where everyone is condemning, both the old man and small girl is claiming true love....

and in the end, the relationship doesn't last long.

Wake up. U lack fatherly love. U enjoyed someone whom is matured to talk to u. 

Find a counsellor or someone wiser. They all can satisfy u.

Hi there Jack T !

I guess by now you have already read lots of Pros and Cons relating to your age gap issue... and that you should finish your studies... bla..bla... all the stereotypical ways of

thinking and conformity that you should listen to.  Also with lifelong education, I feel that you can always go back to Uni when you are ready... I've done a few degrees over

the years already, no worries.

Well, as you mentioned earlier,

On 9/12/2017 at 8:51 PM, Jack T said:

as a young person, growing up in your  circumstances, I feel you have been brave and  dared to do this... good for you.  

You are not as negative as you were before meeting this guy... so be happy for your positive emotional growth.

It was because you saw him as a PERSON FIRST.  Remember, FEELINGS are neither Right nor Wrong !!   So relish in those good feelings you have in your relationship.

Even for whatever reason the relationship does not last...(long distance for example) you will have those special warm memories forever in your heart. 

There is no need for you to justify your feelings to any other person on this earth. 

As I always believe, we should walk in our own shoes... never put on the shoes of others... it is Your Life !!    

I too have close friends with persons much older or younger.  A soulmate or whatever they be called, is a rare find, enjoy the companionship till it is time to say farewell.

I sense that you have good street smarts... so just know what you get into and don't let age be a barrier to a relationship...( beware of the fakers  as well).

I wish you all the love and happiness in your life.

LOVE & RESPECT,

Mike  :- ) 

• 8 months later...

Thanks mike , sorry for the really late reply...

I'm currently still attached with the same guy , long dist still. 

Chatting and seeing each other daily through the network.

Updating one another and make sure ones is ok.. 

Warm night everyday with the msg arrive.... 

11 hours ago, Jack T said:

I am happy for you.

It is great to be able to live in the moment, and enjoy the present (the benefit of being young, I suppose!)

It depends on which side of the fence r u on. 

Or which school of thoughts.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

20 hours ago, Jack T said:

Visually satisfying.   Physically ?

On 6/9/2018 at 10:55 PM, MonstaInYoMind said:

As long as he doesn't lie about his age.

How is the LDR, did you guys talk about game plans? Like eventually try living together etc? (In a similar situation)

Yes we did , planning in process , currently serving NS and i dont wish him to give up his current job now.

He has a very stable job in tokyo and travel often , with the NS , i'd seldom home .. so i suggested after my NS and see how things goes.

On 9/16/2017 at 12:44 AM, doncoin said:

How often do you guys get together? A successful LDR is very hard to accomplish and you need to set goals as to when the LD part ends and make it a regular relationship. I am sure you don't want to be with someone who is not going to be around physically forever. 

Every 2 month once , he'd come over to sg about a week. 

He'd be working mostly even he's with me , i guess thats his character , he enjoy working more than anything else.

Coo of a organic company , other than work i guess there's not much time left for him.

(he's working at home most of the time and sometimes meeting in company , so when he's here , he'd spent most of the time with me.

And i realize LDR would make us treasure one another more when we get together. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2018 at 11:47 AM, Jack T said:

Yes we did , planning in process , currently serving NS and i dont wish him to give up his current job now.

He has a very stable job in tokyo and travel often , with the NS , i'd seldom home .. so i suggested after my NS and see how things goes.

So if he's stable in Tokyo, he's not interested in the gay community there? Most white gay men in Tokyo usually have a local partner as well.

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 5:05 AM, lycrathong said:

My largest age gap for a casual encounter has been 52 years. For a relationship it's been 25 years. 

You mean you are 72 and he is 20 ?

Ts, 

If he is not rich n u r not young, will u still love each other?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

In my experience there have been plenty of young guys in the 18-25 age group who have been keen on meeting, and usually it's them who are doing the chasing. Most express an interest in meeting older guys, for their greater experience of life and their sexual experience.

Although 70 I'm in good shape, have a large uncut cock and a high sex drive. I'm well capable of satisfying the sexual needs of guys 50 years younger than me.

Realistically speaking with all practical purpose... yes it does matter. It's 2018... we now know there is really no such thing as real love as per say. There are many things to think about and things that will happen and just because you know not what they are does not mean they do not exist if you choose not see it.

That is not to say it can not happen. Of course it can but it takes a whole lot of pragmatic effort over the longest time... especially when all the euphoria is done with. As the saying goes once the honeymoon period is over. That is when the true hard work and so call "love" does BETTER HAPPEN if not.. it will not see another anniversary and all talk.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 6:40 PM, lycrathong said:

In my experience there have been plenty of young guys in the 18-25 age group who have been keen on meeting, and usually it's them who are doing the chasing. Most express an interest in meeting older guys, for their greater experience of life and their sexual experience.

Although 70 I'm in good shape, have a large uncut cock and a high sex drive. I'm well capable of satisfying the sexual needs of guys 50 years younger than me.

Plenty of young guys 18-25 keen to meet and chasing after a 70 yo ?  Not in Singapore I am afraid.  They would avoid you like a plague.