Male HQ

Does age matter

Jack T

17 minutes ago, bigdanbeam said:

Got la. Look at those candidates in the LTR thread. 

*giggles*

7 billion people in this world... there are always exception to the rule but to hold the lesser known few we see here and there ....as absolute truth mean one will surely find the odds in your favor? Besides how do you know they are not working very hard to keep ithe relationship going long tern behind the story you read? heh...

Relationships are no easier or harder for str8 and gay and I think for the latter there is that need to work a little harder in my view. Unlike a typical nucleus family where there are children and legal laws to to encourage one to stay a relationship like a family, with gays there are hardly any legal binding or offspring(s) to encourage it. Thus you have to seek out more reason rationale to want and keep a relationship going from year to year.. decades to decades to come. If a relations is base on all things physical mainly then you find there will be a life span to it.... and in the case of a young with an older partner it is no different. Is there something more after the sperm is release? what is holding you two together the rest of the day and night?

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Rather than the normal ridicule and 'money boy or 'sugar daddy' issues, I would say that the biggest problem with an age gap is actually the physical fitness of a person. Mentally if you're compatible than that's all good and well but with such a large age gap, the most worrisome thing is illness or eventual lack of sex drive/energy for everyday life company. I'm 21 (born 1997) as well and my parents are now ~55 years old, forgoing the issue that he's old enough to be your father, which I think is fine if you both truly love each other, you also have to think that you may have to support him in the future which could impede yours. Your mother will require your support eventually and when your boyfriend requires similar support at that time, he might seem less of a lover at that time. He may have money but eventually he is still going to have to slow down his activities and require physical help or medical aid as well as more company as he retires and travels/stays home. I don't mean to put you down or tell you not to do anything but I would ask you to think twice I guess... when I consider relationships I try to consider all aspects of it and if you find that all future issues are worth fighting against as you love him greatly, then I'll say go for it and don't give up. However creating this post with a question (Does age matter?) in the title, perhaps shows a little of your insecurities with this relationship already. I wish you all the best and hope you never regret whichever decision you eventually make:)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/12/2018 at 6:40 PM, lycrathong said:

In my experience there have been plenty of young guys in the 18-25 age group who have been keen on meeting, and usually it's them who are doing the chasing. Most express an interest in meeting older guys, for their greater experience of life and their sexual experience.

Although 70 I'm in good shape, have a large uncut cock and a high sex drive. I'm well capable of satisfying the sexual needs of guys 50 years younger than me.

Really.. can i steal some of your dna..:clap:

25 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Some old ones are rich but stingy.  

Rewrite.

Doesnt matter when the old one is rich and generous.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

from a perspective point of view on this topic. i really wanna point out something. 

1. why must look at age.

2. why look at physique.

3. why look at monetary.

4. what is the main u are looking for.

5. why must discriminate if it big or small tool.

what i can say is if u are looking for Sugar daddy i have no comment on that.

but if u are looking for companionship what are your own factors.

are u serious about LTR or LDR.

there are lots of factors u have to view before u seek.  

6 hours ago, Kentazmania said:

from a perspective point of view on this topic. i really wanna point out something. 

1. why must look at age.

2. why look at physique.

3. why look at monetary.

4. what is the main u are looking for.

5. why must discriminate if it big or small tool.

what i can say is if u are looking for Sugar daddy i have no comment on that.

but if u are looking for companionship what are your own factors.

are u serious about LTR or LDR.

there are lots of factors u have to view before u seek.  

If you are looking for sugar daddy, only number 3 is applicable.  

If you are not looking for sugar daddy, only number 3 is not applicable.

Don't read and response to guests' post