Male HQ

Public nudity , anywhere anytime .

Ajay

Hi , I'm new to this forum and I'm absolutely in love . I'm a public nudist who roams around naked at 2.00am at the queenstown area near the stadium .  I love nudity during the daytime as well , the hdb blocks of queenstown are super old and I often get naked on them . I love to be watched and love anal sex as well. Anyone interested Pls reply and I'm open to joining other forums as well.

9 minutes ago, Ajay said:

Hi , I'm new to this forum and I'm absolutely in love . I'm a public nudist who roams around naked at 2.00am at the queenstown area near the stadium .  I love nudity during the daytime as well , the hdb blocks of queenstown are super old and I often get naked on them . I love to be watched and love anal sex as well. Anyone interested Pls reply and I'm open to joining other forums as well.

Wow awesome. Seriously u really very daring doing sumthing like that here in this super congested island. Thumbs up to u baby boy 

Guest Naked Chub
On 12/09/2017 at 10:23 PM, Ajay said:

Interesting. I love nude too in the public. But not easy in sg. Risk getting caught. Done a few times in the east.

On 12/09/2017 at 10:23 PM, Ajay said:

Ou, thats interesting cause I always walk down that road with my friend but never see any action before XD

Guest Tsk tsk tsk!!!
3 hours ago, benedict5856 said:

thats kinda pathetic behaviour

Who are u to judge??? Everyone has their own likes and fetish. 

If you don't like what other post or share, you hve a choice to walk away or not even read it. 

You don't need to support what others likes, likewise you don't need to comment what other likes and u don't. 

People who enjoy being nude is kinda pathetic behavior? So can I say that you being mean in your comment is no family teaching, rude behaviour?

Didn't your parents teach u the basic manners is to learn to respect others choices? 

Guest Tsk tsk tsk!!!
1 hour ago, Guest :-( said:

You want to be in wanbao issit 

Mod sleeping? 

I supposed that they don't need you to remind them on such matters. We all know once u get caught, u gonna face it. So your comment being????

what you expect the mod to do? Did they violated the rules in this discussion??? 

17 hours ago, Guest Tsk tsk tsk!!! said:

Who are u to judge??? Everyone has their own likes and fetish. 

If you don't like what other post or share, you hve a choice to walk away or not even read it. 

You don't need to support what others likes, likewise you don't need to comment what other likes and u don't. 

People who enjoy being nude is kinda pathetic behavior? So can I say that you being mean in your comment is no family teaching, rude behaviour?

Didn't your parents teach u the basic manners is to learn to respect others choices? 

Simply pathetic.

look at how you replied. Pity you.

Guest BENEDICK YEO

Naked in public, you need to be alert and smart. If you get caught, pretend to be a subnormal guy. The Polices just send you to Mental Health Cares. 

Everyone here got pathetic behaviour, we no need to hurt people feeling. 

Guest Don't be stupid

There are cameras everywhere, and everyone has a camera phone now. Unless you want to get caught, lose your job and become SG's infamous siao kia. Think with your brain not dick.

Guest Pathetic animal

A bunch of pathetic gays..... haha

You gays are such pathetic animals. Can't even tolerate your own kind just because they have a different opinion or behavior. You gays choose to condemn another for the differences and yet expect the public to accept you guys. Haha

After many years on this bulletin board, I am puzzled that it is now (almost) a norm to see the topic derailed by certain posts.  I am not talking about guests' posts but even, from named personnels.

Why can't we focus on the positive, healthier side of things?  As our fingers are of different lengths, it is possible to have different opinions.  As for me, I can accept that but it is becomes a personal attack, I chose to ignore them. 

As many of you may have already acknowledged the fact that I like to expose myself (discreetly), nudity is NOT an offence if it is not a public nuisance.  Do it at home (with curtains drawn), do it in the toilets of your gym or swimming pool.  If you really want to expose your birdie and butt to others, may I recommend that you patronise the local saunas with rooftop gardens and/or open air Jacuzzi.  Do whatever you like as long as you are NOT harming anyone (including yourself) .   

1 hour ago, Guest Pathetic animal said:

A bunch of pathetic gays..... haha

You gays are such pathetic animals. Can't even tolerate your own kind just because they have a different opinion or behavior. You gays choose to condemn another for the differences and yet expect the public to accept you guys. Haha

Puuulease... You think straight people so cohesive? Lol. 

On 9/15/2017 at 5:44 PM, benedict5856 said:

Simply pathetic.

look at how you replied. Pity you.

Ohhhhhh... Look who's talking... The pot calling the kettle black?  Take a good look at your own other posts before you pity anyone else, OK? 

• Guest locked this topic