Male HQ

From Bw Archives 48 : 21 Feb - 12 Mar 2000

HendryTan

I hope some guys will kindly leave the gay celebrities alone. With nosy and unkind gays lurking around, I am sure they are uncomfortable to be seen at our gay venues. It will be a loss to our local gay community to lose them because they can help t liven up and glamorize the gay scene here. Just don't expect them to be gay liberation flag bearers when few of us here are even out of the closet. If it gets too bitchy here, they will just have fun overseas.

03/12/00 13:24:18

Name: kevin My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: anal Your Fav Body Type: smooth & cute

Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

Hey guys I am here to recommend to you the BEST free asian gay p--n site that I have ever come across. Download is fast as well. Click the abvoe URL & let your juice flow with the pics!

03/12/00 06:56:25

Name: Charles My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Nipples and armpits and balls, oh my! Nipples and armpits and balls, oh my! Nipples and armpits and balls, oh my! Nipples and armpits and balls, oh my! Nipples and armpits and balls, oh my! Nipples anYour Fav Body Type

Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky Your Nationality: San Francisco ang mo

Comments:

Okay, the e-mail works again.

Jimmi

As my cousin says, "Don't shit where you eat." If you became involved with your boss, and it went wrong, EVERYONE in the office would know about it and you would both lose face.

Guys who like chubs are out there, go find them (advertise on SgBoys classified, for instance).

to whoever asked a while back about how not to get shit on your dick when screwing

Check out the URL above. Question #2 for that week covers just that topic.

03/12/00 06:22:04

Name: ken

Comments:

orgy - that was a hot site - any guys keen to organise one similar orgy right here in singapore - for the shy, we can use face masks as well!

03/12/00 06:16:19

Name: D Zone My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: NA

Your Fav Body Type: NA Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Madonna's "American Pie" has been reviewed and 'bombed' at the forum! Fans out there should not take this lying down! Juz click on 'Visit Me', choose Wind Down / Music. Other interesting reviews include other gay anthems by Tamperer, Mousse T, Coco Lee, M dison Avenue and Pet Shop Boys.

03/12/00 06:13:16

Name: Resurrection

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Finally, he showed his anger over the phone. I met him duing cruising one year ago after my NS. It was at the newly re-opned Plaza Singapura. We went to catch a movie in the GV cinema after that. We purposely chosen a lousy show which on few will watc . We hugged, kissed and touched throughout the whole show. In the dark corner, we cummed. Soon, we fell in love madly and decided to stay a pair. We got a pair of rings, we wore for each other and we stayed together. That was the most wonderful momen in my life. Since then, no more cruising no more pubbing no more night life for me. He introduced me to his friends. We went out with his friends. His so-called friends flirted with him even on our outings. I showed my dismay. He consoled me by tel ing me they are just his "good" friends, no more no less. But, my observations tell me otherwise. Does "good" friends squeezed each others balls when joking? Does "good" friend want to join in our Valentine dinner? Does "good" friend jump between us w en walking and embraced him and continue to walk (without thinking of my existence or I ever exist at all?)? His good friends appeared anytime, any place in our life - in the cinema when we were watching a love movie, during our candle light dinner, in t e middle of the night when we were in bed, when we are having our hot fxxking session. He wasted no time to attend to these nuisances. We argued and even quarelled over these. He said that they are his friends and he needs friends. I understood we sti l need friends and need to entertain them, however, his friends just cannot spare a thought for us. They have no limits. He just simply cannot say "no" to his friends. I suspected his "good" friends are not that "good" after all. His good friends begg d him to go BKK with them even he told them that he promised to spend the weekend with me to celebrate my birthday. His good friends wanted him to climb out of bed in the middle of the night to join them in Taboo. His good friends wanted him to buy purf me for them when they learned that we're shopping at TSC and even requested us to bring to their house after dinner. I warned him and wanted him to shut-off or throw away his handphone when we're together. I felt like getting a machine guns and blow his good friends' heads and nuts (I doubt they have) out into the air. He just simply cannot say "no" and I just simply cannot "stop" him from entertaining his friends. We quarelled, we fighted. I disappointed. I upset. I think. I changed. I started to go out without to shop, to cinema, to do anything. I have a peace of mind not to be disturbed. I finally find that I can do lots of things without him again, like those days when I had not met him. He still does not realise the problem. He still have is friends entertained. I find that his friends do not bother my as much as before. I no longer worry what he do, where he goes, who he's with anymore. I breathe freely. I go to gym to pump iron. I go to saloon to groom myself. I feel that I am new nd fresh. However, he started to question where I go, what I do, whom I am with. I told him sometime I am alone, sometime I have my friends to accompany me just like he has his. He is upset now. He calls to check on me even my office. Finally, he sho ed his anger over the phone. I have never being so happy before when I know that he is angry. This shows that he worry and care about me. However, I feel pity for him. Are humans feel the same: never treasure what's in your hands until it slips away ? This is the 3rd days we do not talk even in the same house on the same bed. Suddenly, I found that he had switched off his handphone. Even the house phone rang, he did not pick up. He is really upset now. I am laughing inside me, he finally learned in a painful way. I am not cruel. He had asked for it. I know my market value now.

03/12/00 02:18:32

Name: WaaLau

Comments:

To Braddell: why you so jiak-lak one. Trying to cruising a mature married man even with his wife and kids beside him. Even if he was looking at your when you alight the MRT, whose know what he's thinking at that moment. It could be one of these: "Thi guy so sissy one, must be a sister." OR "This guy keep looking at my, I have forgotten to zip my pant?" OR "This guy is real ugly...hmmmm." etc etc. BUT you choose to believe that he was thinking "Wow, I would like to fxxk this guy on the bed real hard. *** I sound like the "Dustin Hoffman's" role in the Joan of Arc. Hehehehhehe. *** Dear friend, forget about him, get back to your Blowing Wind Website, FR, Ann Siang Hill, YCH Swimming Pool, Safra Gym, Taboo, Heaven, Niche etc etc..... be happy.

03/12/00 02:07:01

Name: WaaLau

Comments:

To Orgy: thanks for sharing. The orgy site is real fasinating. I cummed infront of my PC. You guys should try too.

03/12/00 01:35:41

Name: Gam30

Comments:

I'm will be visiting singapore and staying at Grand Copthorne hotel....any cruisey area nearby?

03/12/00 00:06:27

Name: Orgy

Comments:

Hi, I came across this really hot website about public orgies! There are lots of pics on the website on the various orgies organised in American cities.

03/11/00 19:47:20

Name: Hindley

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

Looking for MAH JON IAN in sydney..wondering if he comes to this site.

03/11/00 19:46:31

Comments:

Wow! Check this out http://www.playgirlmen2.da.ru

03/11/00 17:00:28

Name: NSGUY21

Comments:

Hi I live near to parkway P... anyone kno whether there is any hot spot there? i m goin down tomorrow afternoon to do some shopping. I was hopping to get a quickie in the toilets...

03/11/00 16:46:22

Name: Anti-Braddell

Comments:

To Braddell : For goodness sake, can you stop preying on people with a wife and kids when you are not even sure if he is really keen in you in the first place? If you are THAT desperate, why not get yourself a SPIDER??

03/11/00 11:21:31

Name: Happy House Maid

Comments:

Anyone looking for a good, honest friendly HOUSE CLEANER with good references? A sincere, matured person is willing to clean up and tidy your house, wash and iron your clothes, and even help with chores at your parties. This is a serious gay house cleaner's ad. VERY REASONABLE RATES!! RELIABILITY AND SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Save yourself from kaypoh maids. Definitely no "extra services offered. :) ) For serious enquiries only, please contact 98600865

03/11/00 10:54:31

Name: Jimmi

Your Nationality: lion city

Comments:

I have a big problem...it was all an innocent crush over my boss and he's two years older.Then it became serious as I hopelessly fell in love with him.Friends gave me abundant advice to forget him,still matter of the hearts.He treats me well and its me wh feel he treated me a special

Now he's ignoring me.I miss the way he would come up to me and sing and inviting me for pubbing.I miss the way he treated me.How to forget him?Perhaps I'm a chubb and ialways feel inferior and unable to find someone else.I know feeling suicidal is way out but I'm just afraid of lonliness too.

If in the first place I realise how painful it is or rather he knows his limit as a boss so that a line should be drawn.He's just too straight.But at times I just feels that he liked me a lot..maybe I'm dreaming...the thing is anybody with good advice not just the typical "get over..."do,do tell me more

03/11/00 08:34:43

Name: Ameno My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: S'Porean

Comments:

Hi there Frustrated I will say that at this moment, maybe your friend is either confused or he is just interested to try something different before he really goes out with a girl.... Instead of pushing him, why don't you share with him what we do, which can be as just like any couples - e.g there are love between two guys and it is ppossible, two guys can share a life together etc Slowly over the time he find that it is nothing different and special between two guys or one guy with a lady. Let him decide for himself... If he cannot decide, then think twice before you get hurt by him. Ultimately there are many 100% gays out there who can offer you more, at least a more stable ground... :) Just my thoughts as I read your posting....good luck to you. I know it feels good to like someone and hoping to work things out with that person. :)

03/11/00 07:13:03

Name: braddell

Your Fav Sextivity: office

Your Fav Body Type: mature man

Comments:

You are that mature man with wife & 2 kids(?) in the MRT towards north. You're big built and waering dark shirt and bk pants.

Im the guy in Black HardRock shirt. I droped off at Braddell station. We exchanged glance. I hope you were actually trying to look at me when I drop off.

You're that type of man that can kill me off on the spot. I almost dropped fantasiacing looking at your mature appearence....

This is a try of luck.

03/11/00 05:54:33

Name: Charles

Comments:

Sotong

My e-mail has not been working. Will try to set up alternative channel to write you. Hope all is well.

friends of Sotong

I don't know if Sotong still reads this board. Could you please pass this message along to him?

03/11/00 02:35:13

Name: interested

Comments:

Hi, if you are the HK chn who told me that you are waiting for a friend and later drove off on a bike at around 11, email me. I am interested in knowing you. I am that slim chn wearing glasses.

03/11/00 01:23:38

Name: richard

Comments:

Zen,

Well written Zen, this is very Zen indeed. Let natural takes the course without pushing it too far. Many of my male friends are straight, at least in the eyes of friends and others. So far they have yet to show any tendencies they will like it otherwise. aybe they have yet to be exposed to the gay sex. They may have heard it, but not seen with their own eyes, who knows they may enjoy it.

The suggestion on massage is good, definitely will get him excited but like Zen said, don't push it in, whether your ass or your prick. (Pun intended)

However in recent reports, I hope my memory serves me well, more than 10% of Male Americans who are supposedly "heterosexual" had some experience with gay sex. Maybe it is just experimentation, maybe it is just a dessert, maybe they are bi, but who cares, its just stats.

As for me, I enjoyed both, but with man all the much better. Labelling myself, str8, bi or gay, is a waste of time, I do what I enjoy without causing hurt to anybody I hope by being very discreet.

Putera,

Thanks for your comments. Looks like most of the time I am the CRUISEE. Look out for the next instalment, I am the CRUISER, probably will write tomorrow.

Farang

Which obscure location are U now, Timbuktu?

03/11/00 00:10:52

Name: Zen

Comments:

In the same way outdated views of gender differentiate between only two types, so is the same dichotomous thinking of "if you are not str8, then you must be gay." Sociologist findings in many parts of the world have shown that human sexuality is fluid, and beyond such simplistic labels. Humans are able to respond sexually, to different degrees to both same-sex and other-sex. We would surely like to believe "that guy is definitely gay and refuse to accept it", and it is not neccessarily true. In the sam way that we conclude that we are predominantly gay from our experience, we can also read of people who conclude otherwise, resolving their 'identity crisis', living a straight life in the end after a long period of soul searching? Let those who are unsur of their sexuality have their time to work it out themselves. Straight people having gay tendencies is also natural, and does not mean that they have to identify being gay, and living their lives being gay.Frustrated, if I were you I'll not take advantag of his present state of confusion for your own benefit, I'll let him work out his own thoughts and feelings first and decide for himself. You can still be good to each other, after all, such human feelings of affection has more than just a sexual end.

03/10/00 22:34:00

Comments:

Frustrated

You are lucky that you have a hold on this guy. For most others who in similar situations they don't know the guy too well so opportunities to meet are limited. Secondly you are out to him already, unlike many men who dare not do so in case they lose the guys friendship altogether.

This guy is surely suffering from an identity crisis, and from the way you write he is definitely gay, but refuses to accept it. Or he is one of those guys who try to convinve themselves that as long as they don't have sex with guys they are straight (ha! . If you come on too strong to him you are likely to lose him. At the same time you should not let the opportunity pass. Why don't you try and do the same things like massaging him, playing footsie, etc.to see how he reacts. Since he enjoys watching sex, tell him you have been seeing some cute guys and having sex with them, etc. to see his reaction,make him jealous. Ask him if he want to watch you do it with some other guy since he like to watch. You don't have to do it, just see how he reacts, but if you are bold enough go ahead In fact you can get an outgoing, naughty boy, and who will start teasing and bantering him to j in, it is very likely that he will oblige, esp if he is told that he does not have to reciprocate, just lie back and enjoy. Try taking him to some gay venues like swimming pools, Fort road beach, cruisy shopping centers,etc

Also if he does not appear to show any interest, then try to focus somewhere else, and make new friends, etc. Not to distance from him but just to get on with your own life.

03/10/00 15:01:38

Name: Tim

Comments:

Wow so exciting in YCK? Does the cruisy part starts 4-6pm every day? I think i should make it a point to go there...maybe is due to the gym there? Any action at the cubicles?

03/10/00 10:21:21

Name: ritz

Comments:

Sorry the address to Wong Hee's pics is http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/intimatemoment

03/10/00 05:26:22

Name: 18 yo

Comments:

Went to YCK pool... it is really curisy!!! I think 90% of men there are curising instead of swimming... going again 4pm. Who IS INTERESTED?

03/10/00 02:51:09

Name: Robin My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Aromatherapy massage

Robin is 29/165/65 chn muscular trained masseur providing housecall or hotel appt. massage. If you are need to feel unwind your stress or relax yourself pls do call me at HP:96943259

03/09/00 16:39:23

Name: Putera Mahkota My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Screwing Marine Butt fxxks & CHP's

Your Fav Body Type: All beefed and saddled Your Nationality: Melayu Singapura

Comments:

Selamat Hormat Tuan Farang.. Thxs for your kind words as well a collective observation to notice that I came across with my heart and no mumbo jumbo twinky ass stories to say hi.. I saw you at Bugis Joint, Orchard or even the gloomy Chinese Garden. Seems to me like some of them are s ill warped in the twlight zone, that be a man and up front is all about.. hey pal are you into butt slamming or what?. I know we Asians tend to be more pragmatic in our apporaches, but I still firmly believe that I've a dick between my legs, and not a pus y. Just because I love butt lubing, doesn't mean that every bit of our male image should be shreded for "Ah Quah" materials. It defeats the purpose been into man, where "some" really want to emulate total female behavior which turns me off rightaway. My interest still inhabits with beefy butt fxxks who like a man and behave like a man, cozz it also size up the territory to be more manly and the solidarity to be in comfort of men. What is the purpose of becoming a so called fairy queen when gays are ta ooed been the queen of the world. I represent a new generation of queers with a bold approach, and mingle in society without going to have a slackerish look with haircut, dye job, and mulitude of piercings. Just be an ordinary looking man with good tits, nd nice legs that will look great in cargo shorts, and I know this will bring curls to fellow Muslims.. tatoo on their arms will be an added advantage to men I like. I don't travel extensively to look for men, cozz my biggest turn on is to work out, ride the mountain bike, or even hitch a ride with buddies who have good motor bikes. So you see my friend.. Farang I've the outdoorsy alot with me, and also keeping a peac ful and calmful mind in check is one way to maintain the inner peace within myself, and at the same time like to rough it out with the kind of guys I like to smooch with it. But for now schooling + work keeps me occupied, and my Melayu friends are still g appling with more personal problems that my exposure to other nationalties is much greater than my own kind. Mainly cozz it helps to develop a better prospective mingling with others who are not sterotyped or pegged who still believe things should be revo ving around with them for most of the time. Looks like I've too much caffeine to be rambling this much. Will like to end in a friendly note, and may peace, joy as well happiness may be found abunduntly in your life.. Way to go bro Farang I enjoyed reading to your postings, and if you happen to run into Richard/Ah Pek as well Bro Beng.. say my Selamat Hormat to them, until then have a very nice day. ( :( :

03/09/00 12:42:44

Comments:

Found pics of Wong Hei (Hong Kong actor) posted @ yahoo club "intimate moment"

03/09/00 07:01:04

Name: Executive

Comments:

Hey Muscu Bod, wait for me! I will be there at 5pm. I am 24, fit executive. Will be coming in office wear.

03/09/00 03:01:37

Name: Farang

Comments:

Dear Putera Mahkota?.

I'm so happy to hear you enjoy our little stories. You're right, there are not many these days as folk increasingly use this board to track down someone whom they have spotted from afar and want to get in touch. Best to tell them to be more assertive and imply approach the other with a friendly smile, and say something like: "didn't I see you in Taboo last Saturday?", or "how strange, we get on the same bus each morning, and go to the same office block but we don't know each other's names". Then they migh make a good friend, gay or not.

Another story? Well, I have many in reserve from different countries. By the sound of it, you like the really wild butch guys with short-haircuts and hard hard action. I can offer you tales from Morocco and Algeria which would have you cumming buckets ove your pc. Problem is, I'm away for a bit. On my return, I promise to start with Algeria and the three horny waiters at a beach resort hotel.

Come to think of it, Putera Mahkota, your writing style is very attractive and I think you should tell us a tale or two. Go on, give us some of your wild side!

LOL,

Farang

03/08/00 19:06:14

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Screwing US Marine Butt fxxks and CHP's

Your Fav Body Type: Nice tight & Beefy Your Nationality: Melayu Singapura

Comments:

Greetings to Richard/AhPek, Farang and Bro Beng..wazup folks, no postings for me jerk off?? This posting is specially for Leo posted 03/07/00..06:32 who wants to seek Malay companionship and gay netizens from Tampines or Bedok, Simei area.. First, are you a Chinese that look like a bull, and behaves like a bull, cozz looks really matter in the G yworld, and second I'm not really into Chinese, but will like to tag with you, or even chat with if you leave your email, so that we can take it from there. I know I sound like one track mind, it's something about uncut dicks that turns me off, and my pre erence usually stems around men who're beefed, straight appearing, and prove to me that they're a real cowboy, and that their pucker is nice and tight so that I can Hee hawed em'.. on the wild side with a good stud or mustang rod I've between my legs. But if you're someone still shy, and looking for Puerto Rican African American Latin Singer Ricky Martin body alike, I'm afraid I can't help you on that. I'm really a beefy man, and prefer to shoot shit with people that test my manliness if they're man enough for me. I just can stand slinky Ricky Matin slackerish hair cut, coz buzz cut, flat tops, and really butch hair cut is my turn on. Please leave your details if my posting sounds interesting otherwise the ocean is wide open for many more butch to be still looked in land of yonder and wonder of the Wild Wild West, and that is not the remake of the African American guy Wil Smith in term of cowboys that is. Final note, beefy, built with huge tits to suck on, and nice pucker to enjoy is what I'm looking in a homosexual sex. Forget about the pussy face romancing of the stone age effects. You want dick, now take it like a man and ride like cowboy.. Hee Haw.. Adios amigos..

03/08/00 17:03:52

Name: The Happy House Maid

Comments:

Anyone looking for a good, honest friendly HOUSE CLEANER with good references? A sincere, matured person is willing to clean up and tidy your house, wash and iron your clothes, and even help with chores at your parties. This is a serious gay house cleaner's ad. VERY REASONABLE RATES!! RELIABILITY AND SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Save yourself from inquisitive female maids. Definitely no "extra services offered. :) ) For serious enquiries only, please contact 97797706

03/08/00 16:18:13

Name: MusCu Bod Your Fav Sextivity: Oral

Your Fav Body Type: Mus Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Notice to all muscular guys only, Tomorrow, 4pm YCK pool. I am 21 NS guy, 180 72. See you guys there!

03/08/00 16:14:02

Name: WhiteAce

Your Nationality: American

Comments:

Fustrated Hang in there and keep him focused on you. Keep making him feel real comfortable. He will slowly begin to accept his sexuality and you better be there when he does. You got nothing to lose because you are a big boy...right! Remember never to be a psycho! Don't force him to be gay just let him understand that his feeling for you are normal and natural and gay is just a label and it doesn't have to mean anything to him. Be the best friend you can be. I'm sure you can handle it. Believe me, I wish you were n love with me!! Good luck and keep us informed about your progress. Remember not to make a big thing out of being gay or straight.

03/08/00 15:32:56

Name: FrusTraTeD My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

I am writing to see if anyone has any useful advice on my situation. i have known this guy for over a year now, and i never thought of him as being gay or anything else. i thought he was a nice guy as a friend but that was about it, nothing more. one ay, over dinner, he was telling me that he found out that one of his friends was gay cos he saw gay photos on the computer that they share. (they're foreigners and they share a flat with a couple) anyway, that was when i told him i was gay too. he was a b t shocked at first, but after a few minutes, he was back to normal and asking me questions about it. one evening, he called me at home and told me that he had been reading gay storied and looking at gay pics on the internet, and that he felt aroused from ll this, so he was asking me if he was gay. of course at that point in time, as a friend, i told him that i didn't think so. (which of course i regretted later!!! haha!) i started to like him, and then more and more over time and eventually it became a RE L liking!! now the thing is that i am trying to figure out if he is gay/bi but is very very closet, or if he is straight, which would be strange. i say that because he always calls me, and asks me to go out for dinner, or go here and there. once in a whil , he will talk about some girl, or that someone is arranging a meeting for him with a girl or something like that, but i try to ignore it!! *sigh* sometimes when i am at his house, he sits very close to me even though there's other furniture around!! once in a lift (he was standing behind me) he was running his finger up and down my back, and then sometimes he kicks my foot gently while we are like standing around waiting for sometime, like playing around! very frustrating, cos at the same time, he wants t portray a straight image. i told him a couple of months ago how much i liked him, and he said that he had suspected that, and that he had 'told me before' in an e-mail that he was 'no good for me' whatever that means. well, we still go out a lot, and i t ase him a lot about how much i like him. like when he says that 'he needs love' i tell him that he has me! but then he replies with stuff like 'but u're not a girl' and i just leave it at that! recently thru SMS over the handphone, we had an interesting c nversation about sex, and that he wasn't serious about having sex with me, or any other man, but that he 'enjoys watching and reading about it though!!!' WHAT is the meaning of this??? my friends figure that he is unable to accept the fact, but that he pr bably likes me very much since he wants to spend so much time with me. the fact is that he never makes an effort to meet girls. i was away once for work for a couple of months, and he even came to visit me there, and of course he asked me to stay with him in the hotel. (nothing happened though :( ) i wonder if anyone out there has experienced anything like this, and what your opinion on this sort of behaviour is. what can be done to find out?? apart from being really direct, cos i was when i told him about the way i felt about him. in fact, after telling all that, he said that 'he wished he could find a girl that could love him like that' and that i was still one of his closest friends blah blah..... *sigh* but yet, instead of being turned off, or scared in any way, he still wanted to spend a lot of time with me. there's lots of little examples i could give that seem strange if he was totally straight, but then this story would never end. well, all i can say is that i really like this guy a lot, and it's a l t more than physical attraction. in fact, physically, he ain't all that great. that makes it very special to me, the fact that no lust is involved. now i am frustrated. i would like to know the truth. to a certain extent, the 'chase' is very exciting, but very often it turns into frustration. the last time he called me (he was going overseas for a couple of days) and he wanted to meet for a coffee, i told him that i wasn't able to make it. simply becos i feel i always make myself available to him to easily i want to see if i stop calling, whether he would call me more. i tried that after i told him how much i liked him. i thought that i should stop calling him to let things cool off, but the very next day, he asked me out for dinner. ?!?!?!?!?!!?!? if anyo e's got advice or suggestions, i'd like to hear them. THANKS!!! :)

03/08/00 15:12:37

Name: Amanzo My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: gay

Your Fav Body Type: hot bod Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

After a long time I went back to Lucky Plaza tonight (8/3) after 9 pm. I went straight to my usual cruising area. I was at the urinal and after about 5 mins a few guys came in. There is this single guy who was quite average looking, looked at me and notic d my hot 7'' tool. He took his stand next to my urinal and revealed his wonderful member. To spoil our fun, another PLU came next to us. My new found friend eye contact me to get out. We both got out of there and walked to the nearest building (Promenade . There we went to one of the least used gents and walked to the cubicle. There we wasted no time to strip into our birthday suit. I was pleasantly surprised to see that my partner looked hotter in nude than when clothed.....He was a hobod with nicely ton ed body and firm. We started smooching and I went from his tits to his 6 " tool in no time and enjoyed his manhood. He was moaning in pleasure...but he wanted more ....he wanted to be @#$* real hard. He wasted no time and got a rubber and the lube. I foun the rear entry very smooth. I did the doggy style ...he wanted to be penetrated more.....I did the front entry and he started jerking as I pumped him real hard ...Boy was I at estacy....He was moaning and enjoying very moment of it. Finally after a while I cum. Then I went on to suck the daylights out of him till he milked inside my mouth with hot cum!!!!! I will remember this hot chinese guy in his 20s for a very long time.

03/08/00 14:31:44

Name: Zenith

Comments:

Hi to the guy i saw at Kallang Basin Swimming Pool tonight (8 Mar) at about 7+pm.. u were the guy in black trunks and shaven head and staring at mi... mail me if u are interested to know mi...

03/08/00 12:35:18

Name: Get it over and done with

Comments:

We bumped into one another outside NUS central library photocopy room on wed afternoon. I was going out, u were going in to collect your notes...we stared.....Later we were at the pool for our own respective training and we smiled again...I think u know w o u are...."C" and I and also "C"....Hey come on, we have been noticing one another for a long time but just that we do not dare to approach one another maybe bcos of our ECA sensitivity in school. I would like to start talking to u so if u DO surf here nd share the same view as me do talk to me next time u see me.....:-)

03/08/00 03:46:03

Name: sam My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: tanned lean

Your Nationality: sporean

Comments:

saw u jogging around cck....meet u in the eyes when u past blk 421 whilst i was goin to school yesterday ard 930am....u were wearin a singlet n red shorts...thought u were hot n wanna know u better...u wear specs ( gold rimmed ) and has nice floppy hair.. .u raised yr eyebrows at me when i stared at u when u jogged past...was hopin u wd turn back but u didnt:( email me....

03/08/00 03:29:34

Name: EastGuy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Grp/one 2 one

Your Fav Body Type: Tall & Lean Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Can any please tell me where are the cruising venues in Tampines and what time is the best to cruise? Thanks

03/08/00 03:25:23

Name: EastGUY My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: Lean & Tall Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Can anyone tell me where is the cruising places around Tampines and what time best? Heard abt them. Thanks

03/08/00 01:46:25

Comments:

Aromatherapy Massage

Robin is a trained full time masseur, practicing aromatherapy massage service for more than a year. My state is 29/165/65 muscular built chinese gay. Anyone who interested in massage therapy for stress & relaxation please call me at HP:96943259

03/07/00 19:28:19

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

we sit face to face on the 188 , going to nus this morning, u r wearing black Diesel t-shirt and jeans with s grey bag.. actually, we do have some eye contacts... just wan to no u.. if u r the guy, pls leave ur message here...i wear yellow color t-shirt

03/07/00 18:34:13

Name: seek

Comments:

no idea if u are plu or intrested at all but just which to see , befreind u u are the indian guy with the chinese guy( ur freind)?? at suntec looking at the toys at Vosh the name of the shop..

03/07/00 15:57:16

Name: nameless

Comments:

To the one to nameless,

We were all at Kenny Roggers Suntec... ... Why are we running around the cirle, funny. Care you verify more?

03/07/00 15:17:58

Name: ethan My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

This is to the guy who has just been posted to my camp barely a month already.. you were previously OOC from SISPEC. You have just been re-vocationed as a clerk in the unit.

I have always found you attractive but felt unsure about approaching you. Everytime I see you around camp, I just feel a sense of warmth and my heart jumps a beat...

We have talked to each other very briefly.. in fact, I hardly noe much about you. But you never fail to make me feel nervous everytime I see you.. I would like to know you better.. If you are lawrence from SMM and is reading this ad, pls mail

03/07/00 14:12:38

Name: Simon(sg) My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Do you like to capture your physique? Are you concern about developing those sensitive negative?

Simon(Singapore) from intimate moment can help by using a DIGITAL CAMERA. Images are captured in a diskette, which is returned IMMEDIATELY after the photogr phy session, ie. private & confidential!

Capture your youth & physique TODAY! Email me for apptm!

03/07/00 10:31:17

Name: ko

Comments:

nick,mayb u can try in the late afternoon or night when not so many people around.i went to je mrt when i happened to b there..

03/07/00 07:03:22

Name: swimmer

Comments:

Saw you at the YCK pool today around noon. You were leaving as I had just got in.Noticed you used a lot of talcum powder.We sat outside the changing room for a while but nuthin was said, shy I guess.Then I had to go for my regular swim and was hoping you ould still be around later but alas you left. Contact me if you read this.

03/07/00 06:32:49

Name: leo

Comments:

I'm a Chinese and would like know Malays as friends, preferably staying in tampines, bedok and Simei areas. Look forward to your replies.

03/07/00 02:10:47

Name: bluely

Comments:

> to anoymonous, kind of agree with your opinion, and would like to friend you.. care to drop me an email.

03/07/00 01:54:18

Name: MuScuBod

Comments:

DL, i always wear as little as possible. but normally I wear a shorts and a tight vest.

03/07/00 01:03:39

Comments:

Harri,

Your questions & my 2 penny thots & experience.

Came to the gay scene only 5 years ago. Before that, enjoyed sex with girls, especially pretty & young. Currently still enjoy them. But greater joy is to enjoy with big man. It is not that I love to have girls less, but enjoy much much better with man.

I would not call it homosexuality, but sexual preference with a little diversity. You cannot have chicken rice all day, sometimes a little duck or others.

03/07/00 00:35:07

Name: Nick

Comments:

Ko, could U tell me when is the best time to visit Lakeside & Chinese Garden MRT .

03/06/00 22:24:19

Comments:

To Ko , U said U mostly visit JE MRT maybe U can email me when U normally go & I can meet U there .

03/06/00 17:34:51

Comments:

sorry,a few wrong spelling.nick,is boon lay mrt with a lot plu??pls let mi know...maybe u can try lakeside mrt,it a good place,very quite...chinese garden not bad too

03/06/00 17:31:56

Comments:

to:nick..in fact...i cruise at jurong east mrt station or lakeside...but tat doesn't seem to have much crowded...is boon lake side there better??

03/06/00 16:03:40

Comments:

To : Jonanthan Hi there, I saw you at Vermon on New Year day and did pass you mine contact number. We talked a few times on the phone, but you seem to be not very intrested in me, so I didn't call you. But few weeks later, I saw you again with your friends at Vermon, I id wanted to apporach you, but didn't have the courage to do that. And this evening, I saw you at YCK swimming pool, but once again, you seen to be very intrested, so I leave you alone. All I want to say is that I really want to be friends with you and ju t to let you know that I'm kind of like in you. Pls reply me with you contact number if you happen to that guy I'm writting about.

03/06/00 16:01:06

Comments:

Hi there, I saw you at Vermon on New Year day and did pass you mine contact number. We talked a few times on the phone, but you seem to not to be very intrested in me, so I didn't call you. But few weeks later, I saw you again with your friends at Vermon, I did wanted to apporach you, but didn't have the courage to do that. And this evening, I saw you at YCK swimming pool, but once again, you seen to be not intrested, so I leave you alone. All I want to say is that I really want to be friends with you and ust to let you know that I'm kind of like in you. Pls reply me with you contact number if you happen to that guy I'm writting about.

03/06/00 15:04:41

Name: just_me_6969 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi Just Me,

You sound as if you have been disappointed so many times by the person or persons dearest to you. Cheer up. Life is not always a bitch. Maybe you've not met up with the right person yet.

Sometimes, the ideal is not always the best Sometimes also, the person that we are relentlessly searching for is just infront of us, but we are too blind to see him.

I guess, some soul searching would be good, to reflect on the so-called "type" of guys that we're always after. Are they really w at we want?

That's my 2cents worth of advice. Take care & cheer up.

03/06/00 15:00:26

Name: DL My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Man In Uniform

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

TO MuScuBod Saw your mail... but how to recognise you if there's a few guys there? Perhaps u want to be more exact next time, like how u look what u wear etc...

Anyway, did u enjoy the trip to YCK?

03/06/00 11:52:08

Name: Anonymous

Comments:

Hi Harri,

I am also like you too. I used to like girls, but soon I found myself liking men 90% of the time. There is probably a few reason.

First of all, I believe that all of us with the gay side are body facists, really turned on by hard shapely bodies. The fact is not many women got good bodies, due to the higher body fat and their lower interests in exercise. Also, guy are allowed traditionally to dress less in the public. I like a guy and even a women if he/she is really in shape. The female now I really like is Jennifer Lopez. That body she displayed in Grammys really blew me off!

The second reason I believe is that I found women really difficult to understand. I really hated their irrationality. The 5 Cs thing in Singapore really turn me off big time on women. Many of the women thinks they are queen of the world and turns suspicio s when you are too friendly (if you are not rich, high status, etc). Those women who are chin-chai (can do one night stands) are usually clubbers and heavy drinkers and smoker (which turns me off again). I have so many guys so attractive, with their clean habits, a strong body built by constant exercises (especially weight training an swimming) and can be friendly without the 5Cs thing.

Finally, I am not a person who can sweet talk (I am the silent type). I am really quite dull to most girls, and I definitely will not act cute or like girlie cute stuff (like the stupid Hello Kitty, etc). That is why I don't attract really attractive girl with good bodies. Also, I haven't met any girls who are attractive and at the same thing intelligent and chin-chai. Instead, I get looks from really good looking guys with hot bodies inside gym. The worst thing is I am still inside the closet and I dunno what to do. In my own fantasies, I always dreamt of making love to these guys under the hot shower, massage one another and hug each other tightly in the sheets forever. But atlas, the world is not perfect, sigh.....

03/06/00 11:20:50

Name: MuScuBod

Comments:

any one going YCK MRT tonight? I will be there from 8 to 10pm. See you there! Oh I forgot to intro myself, 21 NS guy... rest assure I am hunky!

03/06/00 08:32:43

Comments:

Anyone who cruise around Boon Lay MRT station please Email me . I can't seem to find anyone around to have fun .

03/06/00 04:31:29

Name: To nameless

Comments:

which kenney rogers were u at ????

03/05/00 23:21:15

Name: durex

Your Fav Sextivity: oral

Your Fav Body Type: tall, lean

Comments:

Hi Harri. When I was in high school, I was attracted to girls in my school but I would look at the guys too and long to be like some of them. There was one guy in particular who had very broad shoulders, defined legs and was very good looking. I always wa ted to be his friend. I had a terrible crush on him. He was the most popular guy in school. I have read that having a crush on a guy during adolescence is quite normal. I grew up and moved on. I have dated both guys and girls and had sex with both. Enjoye the experience tremendously.

In a nutshell, I do not think that there is anything wrong with admiring someone, whether the person is a guy or girl. For you to want to be like someone, you obviously like that person. Don't lose sleep over the matter. Let nature take its course but, of course, if you see something you really like then .... You only live once.

03/05/00 16:32:21

Name: nameless

Comments:

You were eating alone at Kenny Roggers in the sunday evening. I was at the other table.

Don't tell me it's you, I got a feeling. You should know who I am too. If it is really what happened, I find you a nice person then. But it seems so in a movie, like those common stories..

03/05/00 14:12:39

Name: harri

Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

a silly question it seems. i have not had any single relationship with men or women. i used to think that i liked girls but as time went by i realized that i looked at men, but not women, all the times. in short, it seemed that i was attracted to men. i a not sure if i want to be like them (well built, silent, secure) or i like them... am i weird or is there anyone having gone through the same uncertainty??? i went to pools well known for gays before and i did find some attractive. am i gay then? what sho ld i do? i would appreciate if there are some who are willing to share with me how they "discover" that they were gay, and how they deal with it. thank you.

03/05/00 13:54:26

Name: Just Me

Comments:

Why is it that I'm always the one giving, and getting nothing in return?

Why is it that I;m always the one who hopes that I've found a good friend, confidant or even alter ego, only to be disappointed badly in the end?

Why am I always the one who helps you unrelently and without hoping anything in return?

No, I'm kidding myself. I do expect something in return. I do want to be loved. I do want to feel wanted. I do want to spend my time with the person I love. I do want to be wrapped in your arms. And I do hope, when I finally leave this cruel world, you will be there for me.

Alas, solitude envelopes me instead... sad, sad sad...

03/05/00 09:47:27

My URL: Visit Me Your Fav Sextivity: mutual masterbation

Your Fav Body Type: asian Your Nationality: sgp

Comments:

03/05/00 06:49:43

Name: moogle My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: hugging and kissing

Your Fav Body Type: lean well define bod Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Are you the one? i'm looking for you for a few months liao. i'm interested to know you as a friend. You gym at Delta clubfit. you are around 1.75m and 68 to 70kg. you have very normal hairstyle and you are straight looking. We met in the gym on 3 March fr day at around 7pm. We met earlier on in the week on monday 28 Feb in the morning at Redhill MRT. i'm going to work and walking towards the traffic crossing the road. you were running towards to post box at the redhill station. i notice you drive off in a lack charade car. From my friends that i know told me that your name is Thomas and you still at Redhill. i hope to know you as a friend for many months liao. Have seen you last time tanning at Delta swimming pool. i dun have the courage to approach you co i'm shy. i admire you a lot. if you are the one, email me. no sex, just friends :)

03/04/00 16:12:25

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Local

Comments:

Aromatherapy massage

Robin is a trained full time masseur giving aromatherapy massage to gentlemen. He is 29/165/65 muscular & good looking chinese. Available daily for hsecall & hotel appt. at reasonable rates.

Call Handphone : 96943259

03/04/00 16:00:38

Name: moogle My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Hugging & Kissing

Your Fav Body Type: lean well define muscle Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Hi all! First time go to Fort Rd at nite on 4Mar. Just go see what's the cruising ground like. Saw you sitting outside fort rd by the curb next to the drain at the round about. you are the guy in blue sleeveless tee and beige bermuda. we exchange glances. i like you a lot but i dun have the courage to talk to you. you are around 1.68m and nice well built bod. We met in the criusing ground. you came so close just in front of me and touch my hands. Before i can react, you left. we are face to face for that moment. LAter you left fort rd and was walking towards katong park. i'm following you. you stop and sit by the curb at the entrance to katong park. you waited and in the end you left in a taxi. i was standing by the road seeing you off in the taxi. i'm the guy in dark blue tee and beige bermuda and carry a black outdoor h vesack. i'm very kind to know you as a friend. Sorry that i didn't react when you are so close to me. i'm not looking for sex but just wanting to know you as a friend. Hope to see you and if you read this, email me.

03/04/00 10:49:38

Name: Anything My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: SGP

Comments:

Anyone know of any GOOD (as in CLEAN)hourly rate hotels in SGP??? Been to '81' several times wif my bf but always seen by other frens. So indiscreet!

We hv not had sex for long time so email to me FAST!!! :)

03/04/00 07:39:20

Comments:

Dear folks,

Someone emailed me saying for me picking up street people would appear to be very "qin chai".

it would appear that I am always going for ONS. But I myself think not. Most of the opportunities arises from nowhere, it just happens. When I truly went to places such as saunas in Thailand, I chicken out. Also at times I am forgetful & lost people's num er especially after a good time. Don't consider myself as a anyhow person. Yes I would to have a LTR if possible. If not what's wrong with a short affair.

03/03/00 18:02:34

Name: shin

Comments:

hi 19 year old guy...wodering wats so happening around YCK ??? Tell me all the places .... does YCK sports complex like Tamp have steam room ??? post msg tell me details thanks to teens who go there leave msg also

03/03/00 17:42:54

Comments:

simon ong poor thing.. i can imagine how you feel with situation like this...

03/03/00 14:33:26

Name: Simon Ong My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

WE do not know each other. But everyday we take the same bus to the Creative Building. We would always take the same elevator to the same floor but work in different offices. There were a few times when I saw you stealing glimpses at me. I realised that I had developed a crush on you, I realised that you meet all my criteria of being an ideal lover. I'm sorry I daren't make the first move to get to know you, mostly caused by how the elevator is always crowded with mine and your colleagues. I started to rea ise that my infatuation for you is getting uncontrollable. If you are him and know who am I, please email me. I will be leaving Creative Building soon and should I miss this chance, I will embark on a tough mission, trying to put you off my mind.

03/03/00 10:58:04

Name: Zen My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Seeking my soulmate. Your Fav Body Type: Gentle, jovial, introspective, preferrably 'out'ed to family and friends, living a bright healthy life.

Comments:

garuda, to be a virgin at 23 is PERFECTLY ALRIGHT. Coming from the mouth of someone who is not a virgin at 22 doesn't destroy the credibility of my words:) It's great but it's just sex, don't hold too high an expectation. Just be sure to kiss and make ove with someone you truly love alright? That way it'll bring back fond memories everytime you romanticise...otherwise you only have the toilet cubicle or some bushes to remember...hehe...personal subjective opinion.

Str8, Gay, or Bi... our awareness of who we are should not make us too preoccupied with the question of sexuality, and then condemning the sexual 'others' with sweeping statements. The right attitude is to come to a healthy acceptance, then go on and l ve life to its fullest. There are so many other things to focus on. Just be happily gay, happily bi, happily str8, whoever you are. I've seen enough positive examples to know life is not as grim as some gays would like to believe.

03/03/00 09:49:56

Name: Adrian

Comments:

Hi guys!

Hey Cuthbert! Surprised that you are attached and am very happy for you. :)

As for the discussion on bi-sexuality, lets just say that we got no authority on what is right and wrong at all. It is the same as saying being gay or being str8 is wrong in the first place. We have no right to judge anything in the world at all as all ou judgements are made from our own perspectives which is shaped by our surroundings.

I am not here to advocate anything except love. I myself truly believe that love can exist between any souls as long as their intention for love and of love is pure and unconditional. This rids out the need to discuss about one's gender, skin colour and b sically physical attributes on the whole.

I think not everyone really subscribe to this as we are still very visually oriented species. However, in knowing this, it helps to free our minds of prejudices and this helps to bring us back to the basic noti n of love for others.

I do sound preachy but this IS a simple truth eveyone ignore or choose to ignore. Indulge in the little oogle feast occasionally, but do remember that that is not the end. :)

Only my 2 cents worth of humble opinion. :)

03/03/00 07:27:57

Name: garuda

Comments:

So where to cruise around Ang Mo Kio? Still a virgin at teh age of 23... ...

03/02/00 09:06:23

Name: Mark My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Bi/ manly man

Your Fav Body Type: fit and tanned Your Nationality: SGP

Comments:

A straight acting and sporty guy would like to associate with decent and masculine men. Very boyish looking and tanned. Into swimming and jogging (stats: 172/63/27). 94906558

03/02/00 07:16:56

Name: 18yo

Comments:

YCK MRT 5PM. VIRGIN TRY.

03/02/00 02:02:44

Name: Cuthbert

Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

To counter and add to Provocative's points, I am a bisexual and am currently happily attached to another bi. We don't go fooling around and having sex with other men on the streets. When we were first together, what mattered most and made things really special was that we can communicate and clicked intellectually. So it was wrong to say that bisexuals aren't interested in relationships with other men, only in sex. To be in a relationship, a bisexual must choose, whether to be homo, or hetero, not both. /P>

When Provocative said that "bisexual men aren't interested in relationships with other men, only in sex," he is not entirely wrong. Most bisexuals are not prepared to give commitment and recognition to the basically homosexual lifestyle that they are l ading. It is a form of escapism (from a socially detested homo lifestyle) and 'convenience' (of having a clinically maintained 'happy' family). I have to admit that this is very selfish and against all religious rules of not engaging in extra-maritial aff irs, which gave bis a bad name.

When it comes to bi-relationships, it is just a matter of choosing which side you want: with a guy, or with a girl. Back to the basic pros and cons situation. Think in their shoes, what if you are a bi, who would you choose? Love (guy/girl) or face (gi l only)? If you choose a guy, would you be able to succumb to societal, family and peer pressure to get married? Are there any ways to satisfy both sides of this split personality? Options are open.

It is not easy being a bi. There are many grey areas. Any step can be a potential bomb. Choices mean variety but also mean uncertainty.

03/02/00 00:37:51

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: US Marines & CHP's

Your Fav Body Type: All beefed Your Nationality: Melayu Singapura

Comments:

Plain and simple.. too damn faggot to come out of the closet to admit, that a man's dick is better than a woman's pussy.. If that's what they're hiding, perhaps society's expectations is far more valued than any of their personal feelings.. This are the c oset queens don't realize that you only live once in this planet earth, unless they decided to live in the closet with pain and misery.. People in the West the so called man jobs.. US Marine Drill sargents, California Highway Patrols, and several Police Departments are coming out of the woodwork to tell the world what they really are, but introsepct in Sinchiapoh it's down right pity to se men would prefer to hide themselves for rest of the life. As far me I still prefer dicks over a pussy, and if the Malay community frown over this.. This is my message to them.. Too fxxking bad that you can't stand that men are better than women in bed..< >

03/01/00 23:55:43

Name: Provocative

Comments:

Re: bisexuals

Seems to me that bisexual men aren't interested in relationships with other men, only in sex (at least going by the postings so far). It seems that any sort of emotional attachment is "saved" for their girlfriends/wives.

Why is that?

03/01/00 22:17:32

Name: closet-bi My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: "eye candy"

Your Fav Body Type: Male Your Nationality: singapore

Comments:

I must begin by saying that I have thoroughly enjoyed this page and find all the postings excitaining to the highest degree of penile erection.

I am writing in response to the few letters on bisexuals. But also die die want to contribute something.

I am bisexual and I find that sometimes the urge for male flesh and company can be irresistable. There are so many lovely men around that I find myself drooling and my tongue sticking out and falling to the floor all the time. I am beginning to underst nd why Singapore is always swept clean. Men like me contribute to it being a clean city.

I have so far been pretty faithful but the line is thin and reading all the entries and learning all the cruising places mentioned here its getting harder (in more ways than one)to remain behind the line. Its something we can't control; its us. So plea e be tolerant.

I miss actionkid. I remember one post he made where he mentioned his gf. I wonder how he copes? For me its a constant conflict. I think I am jerking king of Singapore.

Thanks for your patience.

03/01/00 19:21:14

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: US Marines @ CHP's

Your Fav Body Type: Muscled, Tight & Beefy Your Nationality: Melayu Singapura

Comments:

Greetings to all, and to someone who had asked what's up with bisexuals going back to their so called girlfriends. this something to ponder!!just so they can wear their sarong kebaya's when adik tersayang is not at home, and meanawhile looking for abang t rsayang with 10 inci batang to make their lustful life meaningful.. Enjoyed the Melayu Singaporean's contribution, and Uncle Beng's as well Farang's nice to see you nerd heads( :( : are still making this site worth visiting. Anyone got cumful stories to rel te how to fxxk and ram a Malay barber?? Sure will be delightful to melancap(whackoff)reading to darah Melayu's stories. Until then Richard, Farang, Bro Beng or is it Ah Pek Beng.. love everybits of the juicy cumloads over and over.. Adios los maricones!!! No offense pls for our so called Rodriguez sistas! Mamamia in heavens. por favor Senoras or is it Tuan2 dan Puan2..

03/01/00 14:47:42

Name: Excite My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

I am a manly and stocky chinese guy, 40/1.82/80kgs, seeks young guy to have fun, write with stats, hobbies, occupation and pix

03/01/00 08:46:16

Name: Nick My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Anyone know of any good cruising place in the west area with lots of guys please email me .

03/01/00 04:30:13

Comments:

Trying my curising luck... 3 pm @ West Mall Shopping Centre Level 1. 9.30 pm @ YCK MRT.

03/01/00 03:54:15

Name: Provocative

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Age of bisexuals. Indeed.

Go out with girls, sleep with them, possibly marry them - and just "fxxk" gay men on the side.

What's the message here?

03/01/00 01:16:06

Name: Trent Lane My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: mutual masturbation

Your Nationality: SgMalay

Comments:

i was having dinner wif an ex-gf at RC Foodcourt. went to wash my hands at the washroom, saw this dude just "shaking off" the last drops at the urinal - u know, that action guys always do after they've just finnished peeing. then i noticed he was taking a very long time to do so.

i went to the urinal next to him and proceeded to relieve myself. he was unabashedly inspecting my member, while at the same time exerting long pulls on his own.

i smiled at him. he signalled me to follow him. i was overtaken by suriosity, so i washed up and followed him. we left the loo and he led me to .... the handicapped loo! what an ingenious place!

i stepped in after him, he locked the door, and wasted no time at all! he went straight to my zip, and pulled out my half-erect member. he knelt down, and in seconds, i had risen to full hardness. he was really good, using a combination of lips, tongue, t eth and suction, making me unbearably hot.

then he withdrew, leaving me moaning for more. but it was just short break. he fished in his pocket, took out a durex which he applied on expertly, bent over and guided me straight to his waiting lovehole. i needed no extra invitation, and just rammed it n. it wasn't difficult to get in, but it was exquisite cos he had superb control of his muscles there, and it felt like he was "milking me".

the fact that we were in a public place, with the food court just outside, added to the excitement. i held on to his waist and humped him hard and fast. he was bucking his body backward to meet my thrusts. i felt so high, and was driven to a massive, al ost never-ending ejaculation. after that i withdrew slowly and reached around to caress his member, and was pleasantly surprised to discover that he had cum too, in great spurts onto the floor, with no aid from me at all.

we were too high for words. we helped each other clean up, and i left first, him closing the door after me. i went off to rejoin my ex-gf, who was wondering why i had a sheepish smile on my face. later i saw him on the escalator, also with a girl. hey, n w more than ever, it's the age of bisexuals!

02/29/00 16:57:09

Name: matthew

Comments:

A very decent & well-behaved 26 yo looking for a room to rent that is ideally not too far away from town. Serious respondents pls e-mail with location, price & other relevant details.

02/29/00 16:15:26

Name: EastGuy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: everything

Your Fav Body Type: toned bod

Comments:

Saw this chn guy at Fort Road on Monday nite (28th) abt 10pm - u were wearing Tight and trim Black or dark blue tank top/sports shorts, nice build, specs - u were hurriedly crossing the pedestrian crossing into Katong Park from under the flyover, I was in my car parked just beneath the flyover. We saw each other for that brief moment. U caught my eye - been thinking abt u. This is a long shot but Message me if u r the one - wud like to get to know u better.

02/29/00 16:04:23

Name: ken

Comments:

Hi all ppl out there. Looking for the VCD - Bishonen. Any ideal where can i get this VCD, looking for it very long.

02/29/00 13:49:54

Name: Sg Boy

Comments:

By the way, I forgot to add that the facial vouchers are worth $90 each and not in total.

02/29/00 13:38:05

Comments:

SGBOY.COM 1st anniversary bash at Niche

Join us in celebrating our 1st birthday at Niche on 4 March (Sat).

There will be games, shows and lucky draw to win facial vouchers at a well-known celebrity's shop (worth S$90).

For more details, please check out http://www.sgboy.com/lifestyle-happenings.htm#niche

02/29/00 07:56:24

Name: Bro Beng

Comments:

For All Cruisers: please be discreet and extremely careful while searching for or having fun in the public. I saw 2 policemen walking into the toilet at YCK MRT. Later, they came out with two guys and seems like they are questioning them and taking dow their particulars. After that, the 2 policemen walked up the path towards the sport complex. ** Clarification - I was sitting around there to meet a chat-friend to go to his house for ???, and so I am not cruising huh....so don't mistaken me for that, h hehe **

02/29/00 07:50:30

Name: Bro Beng

Comments:

For All Cruisers: please be discreet and extremely careful while searching for or having fun in the public. I saw 2 policemen walking into the toilet at YCK MRT. Later, they came out with two guys and seems like they are questioning them and taking dow their particulars. After that, the 2 policemen walked up the path towards the sport complex. ** Clarification - I was sitting around there to meet a chat-friend to go to his house for ???, and so I am not cruising huh....so don't mistaken me for that, h hehe **

02/29/00 07:07:28

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Local

Comments:

Feeling tired and stressed?

I'm a trained chinese masseur practising swedish massage,using aromatic oil or lotion. 28/166cm/65kg, muscular, chinese good looks.

For apppointment call HP:96943259/Robin

02/29/00 06:00:06

Name: ManInRain My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Kissin' n' Huggin' Your Fav Body Type: Anyone who has a cock attached to it :-)

Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Hi, I'm here to share another of my NS encounters during my In-Camp-Training (ICT) last December:

Well, can't tell you what my my exact vocation is, but during my ICT's field exercise, I was required to be stationed in another camp, situated at the west-end of the island.

I wasn't alone, actually, there were a bunch of us, and we were lucky that we were given the location of a camp, (instead of some ULU area), so we had the luxury of toilets and stuff like that.

I've met this guy and his name is W, and he's turning 30 this year and getting ROM in April (I'm 24). He's the type of people where you consider him somewhere between "plump" and "fit", a real entertainer, brillant adviser and everyone enjoys being with h m.

During our exercise, we're allowed to take turns and go to this toilet inside a 90% abandoned building. So one evening, I was one of the last to go bathing. The toilet was deserted and I was happily stripping off my sweat-ridden Number 4 and my boots and own to my birthday suit.

The door flew open and W walked in, with his grey singlet and slacks.

"Hey I thought you finish bathing liao?" I said.

W replied, "I think I left my shampoo behind..." his voice trailed off and I got a gut feelin' that he was looking at my only covered area.

"I'm so bored, can I sit here and chat?" W said as he proceeded to sit on the bench.

"Go ahead, man" I smiled and proceeded to the cubicle to bathe.

We started talking while I was bathing, anything from the exercise to life. Then suddenly, he popped a question, "Wah lau, becos of this STUPID exercise, no chance to screw my wife (to-be), damn fxxking horny man.." Somehow, I felt that he came here with purpose so I just asked to confirm, "Go and pak chew cheng (jerk off) lah!!"

"One person sian leh."

Bracing my courage, I said" I do for you lah."

"Really?" I heard someone walked behind me and as I turned around, W was already standing there, looking a wet and semi-horny me (the bath cubicles have no doors). He stepped in and joined me.

I pulled his tucked singlet out of his slacks and over his head. Two perfectly brownish nipples with size of fifty-cents coins and a considerably hairy chest. At a age of 30, W still look non-his-age in his boyish looks, except for a small belly.

I lowered my head to my left and began to suck gently on his right nipple. As I was naked, his hand then moved down to my already-hardon and began stroking it, causing my good ol' brother to be even harder. I moved my lips over his chest and licked on the hairs springing from the region and then went on to suck his left nipple. By then, W was already breathing heavily.

I put my arms around him and started to hump his grion area with my cock. It was already leaking some pre-cum and I guess some of them must have gotten to W's Number 4 slacks. We then french-kissed, and my God, he is such a wonderful kisser with good tong e skills.

I started moving to his "lower regions" and began to unbutton his slacks (FYI, they're not zipped, Number 4 slacks are just like button-fly jeans), four in all, revealing his white briefs, the material crazily straining onto his nice package. Pulled down he slacks and off came his briefs and W's cock sprang right into my face. 6 inches of fat and juicy glory.

I began sucking him slowly but steadily then icreasing the momentum.. occasionally looking up at him and looking at his closed eyes and half-opened mouth could have made me shot there and then. He had very nice egged shaped balls and I did my usual thing, putting my hands on his buns and started massaging them. Then I routed my hands to my cock and slowly jerked myself.

Then I heard him saying, "I'm..." then felt a warm gush of liquid bursting into my mouth, I drew back a bit and let his manhood juice filled me. W shot and shot (later I asked him, and he told me the last time he shot was 3 weeks ago!) his creamy and thic cum into me and eventually I had to part my mouth cos it was filling up but even after that, W was still using his hand to crazily pump his brother.. "last burst of fire", huh.

Then I started jerking my brother furiously, at W's feet and within seconds, I emptied my cum on his pulled-downed briefs and slacks and some of my cum landed on his boots. Then I opened my mouth and out came W's cum and it landed on his boots as well. I at on the ground, still wet but well spent.

W pulled me up and hugged and kissed me. He later used his singlet to wipe the remaining cum off his and my cock. We got some toilet papers to clean up the mess of his briefs, slacks and boots. I finished bathing and put on my uniform and before leaving t e toilet, he french-kissed me again.

I can say that's the only thing I befifitted from my in-camp! (And, we forgot all about the shampoo!!):-D

02/29/00 04:04:00

Name: sport My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: define and tough of mind

Comments:

23+ Sports xiao-on here, those are similar in mindset plse correspond with me

02/28/00 16:20:49

Name: feng My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: i'm a virgin ... =) Your Fav Body Type: tall , tanned , lean

Your Nationality: singaporean~

Comments:

to the guy who was at the older 24hrs clinic in Serangoon north ave 1 at around 9pm on 28/2 . you were wearing a cap , a v-necked white tee , dark cargo pants , sandals with blue straps and a sling bag which is black in color . i would like to know you be ter as i am attracted to you . you should know who i am . but we were with our parents so we cannot even take much of a look at each other . please email me if you read this !

02/28/00 13:48:49

Name: Andy

Comments:

Like to know the guy at FR (27 Feb at 10 pm ++). Saw u crossing the pedestrain crossing towards Katong Park. Wearing Red&White Shirt and Bermudas and Sports Shoes..Do email me...

02/28/00 12:43:56

Name: DL My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Oral and mutual Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Hear so much abt B.V. MRT toilet.. but didn't find cute guys there... only a few old ones. So, can anyone advise when is the best time to go and who to look out for? What bt the trees behind??

appreciate your help :-))

02/28/00 08:41:17

Name: D|zzyMoon

Comments:

saw a cute guy msast at bv mrt

02/28/00 08:16:48

Name: zw

Comments:

Zen long time never hear from u :)

02/28/00 08:06:32

Name: hotnow

Your Fav Sextivity: Kinky

Comments:

Nick 69 mentioned police patrols at Ann Siang Hill. Can you be more specific please? Where did they patrol? Did they go up the dark hill area? Appreciate everyone posting any police action so that we can all be alerted. Thanks

02/28/00 07:58:57

Name: Boi

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Ermm....wondering if anyone at Raffles City on Sunday at around 6-7pm.....looking for a guy in blue tees n grey bermudas...standing near the carpet store.

02/28/00 06:58:31

Name: garuda

Comments:

Is YCK really very crusiy? What time will it be? Sad, still a viorign at the age of 23.

02/28/00 04:15:09

Comments:

I agree with Jie's concern in his posting yesterday that it isn't a good omen when fellows start to bring in girls to FR to look around. I think we all feel ill at ease when girls are brought in by their boyfriends to male gay bars in Singapore or Bangkok to check out the scene and have a giggle at our antics. I'm uncomfortable going to gay dinner parties where there are girls present who clearly are not lesbian. Just because these women might accept the gayness of the host, and his friends, doesn't mean t e guests feel able to let their hair down as freely as if they were not present.

It's just possible, as Jie points out, that the girls in FR that night weren't girls which I suppose is possible and bearable.

All of which reminds me of one of my Hampstead Heath (in London) stories. One autumn night, I was wandering along the footpaths of that splendid heath with all its activities to the left and the right of me. As usual, the groans and the screams were comin from the bushes on both sides, to the front and from the rear. A real concert of ecstasy.

I always preferred a corner distant from the entrance, to the left of the main track, where there were huge copses in which groups would gather and do indescribable things to each other in silence with perhaps just the occasional grunt of pleasure. The cr wd there tended to be younger.

On the evening in question, I was standing on the fringe of a clump of bushes watching the antics in the moonlight. I think one chap was peeing on one naked fellow lying on the ground to the joy of the observers. I then realised that, beside the tree I wa leaning on, was a tall slender youth who looked attractive in the dim light. I ran my fingers up his arms gently, up to his neck, then slipped my hand under his loose T shirt to caress his tight satin-like abdominals. He didn't object so I opened up the op of his denim pants and slipped my hands slowly down. Past some light pubic hair, and and and and? wait.. NO COCK! Oh my God, it was a girl!

By this time, another fellow had approached and joined in the stroking which I was happy to hand over to him. He too found the absence of a prick but was not deterred. He led the good lady to an open area where the autumnal leaves had formed a nice bed, a d laid her down. This, I thought, might just be my opportunity to test out what it was like to have sex with a girl. I laid down the other side of her. Neither objected.

Soon the fellow had mounted her and was pumping away. A crowd gathered around and all were busy wanking at the sight of these two. I got carried away and started working on the fellow's backside as it thrust up and down. It seemed to add to the general ex itement, including the happy pair, because soon he came inside her and I shot all over his bouncing butt.

A few moments later, the crowd dissipated to seek out the next bit of action, and the three of us went on our way. I was left musing on my lost opportunity to have sex with a girl. All I remember was rather weakly saying to the fellow pumping her: "after ou". Sure, he said, but not all promises are kept.

02/28/00 02:15:40

Name: Fit and Slim My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: cuddle Your Fav Body Type: fit and slim

Comments:

Just like Leo C. T. who posted recently, I am also looking for compatible companion for outings, exercises (gym, swim, jog, etc.), deeper chat and all sorts of fun. Do email me if u are slim and fit and are interested to explore how we may click.

Tried o email Leo C. T. but system does not allow me. So Leo, will u email me instead?

02/27/00 18:54:34

Name: Jeff My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Oral Your Fav Body Type: muscular

Your Nationality: singapore

Comments:

couldn't sleep that why i posted this message. really trying my luck but who knows? maybe i am just in luck! was at my ex-colleagues's wedding dinner @ C.P. Hotel. saw this sexy and masculine usher @ the reception. i don't know but maybe this what we call love @ first sight! U r wearing a red or violet shirt and black pants and a black tie. couldn't really see the colours as the lights are dim. i smiled at u everytime u walked past my table, ushering the people and without fail u always return me with a mi lion-dollar smile that made my legs go soft. don't know whether u r just a helper or also the family member of my colleague. i don't dare to ask my colleague regards your identity. but i really like u a lot! hope u r a PLU too and reading this bulletin. s ncerely hope i can befriend u, at least a friend. i couldn't sleep but thinking of u and dreaming of having wild sex with you. sorry for that dirty thought but i really can't help myself, i m in love with u. U have such a muscular body. do u gym alot? i g gym too. maybe we can even become gym buddy. God help me!

02/27/00 17:38:26

Name: LolryPOP^_^^

Comments:

I have a friend who claimed tat he is str8 but Whenever he meet up , there must b sumthing happenning ,BJ for example but no ANAL... He even sucked until i cum n he eat my cum

Do u guys think tat he is str8 or wat......... Pliz email mi guys

02/27/00 16:54:07

Name: Jie My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: cuddling and kissing with my bf(he taught me to enjoy it without having to cum) Your Fav Body Type: my bf's

Your Nationality: Made in Spore!

Comments:

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to raise my concern. Was at FR and KP on Saturday night. I was doing my bit for our gay scene in Spore by introducing to my overseas frens that the gay scene in Spore is alive and kicking. Bought them to a pub and then to ASH...a wide ch ice was available... leaving them too dazzled to struck up conversation with anyone. We then proceed to FR but was suprised to notice that the place looks very quiet. For a moment, I tot that all has moved to a new gathering place or the drizzle must ha e stopped people from coming as they were afraid that their make up might be ruined :-) After staying around for a while(we did not go in), we saw a few guys went in. And then some came out from the forest as well. So at least I did not disappoint my f ens.. but we were pretty annoyed when we saw two guys bringing two girls into the bushes. They were definitely not there to make out and I had a feeling that they were there to check out the scenes. I felt embarassed for them as I am not sure what actio they will bump into. At the same time, this thought came to my mind.. why did the girls' guy friend bring them here? If this spread around.. will PLUs still dare to go there as they might be offended that GIRLS are actually peeping at them. And in the vent that the girls sharetheir adventures in the aldies rooms, will words spread this around.. won't it be bad publicity for the place drawing unnecessary attention. Secondly, I think PLUs choose to go there instead of other parks so that we do not offen HDB dwellers who are peeping out of their windows into parks below. So we will appreciate if the place can be kept out of bound to ladies. Unless I was wrong from the start...failing to realise that the two girls were actually men.....just my two cent s worth... Happy Searching for True Love!!! I found mine...

02/27/00 14:47:48

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Was feeling bored Friday night so I went down to Ang Siang Hill, it was pretty cruisy but lots of police patrol so I went down to Raffles Place.Pretty quiet as usual till I saw this hunk in a track pants and tee.Sitting in a discreet area near the MRT sta ion he smiled and walked to a dark corner of one of the office buildings.Filled with lust I followed him.The wind was pretty chilly so I yearned for some excitement.We went to a secluded stairwell which was dark and comfy.Leaning against him he hugged me rom behind and started caressing my chest.Kissing my neck he slowly played with my nipples and soon moved his hands to my groin area.I was tensed and soon erect with all that touching!He slowly unzipped me and my huge erect tool poped out.I stood enjoying his caress and started grinding my butt against his erection too.Slowly we both lowered our pants and I welcumed his warm hands as he slowly cupped and lowered my undies.I felt his huge erection and turned and kneeled before him.A huge erect precum soaked cock was before me.Slowly I took it into my warm wet lips and started massaging his shaft with my tongue.He moaned softly and started a slow rhythm of movement thrusting in and out of my mouth.As I felt a shudder I grabbed his tight buns and deep throated him ,sucking hard and tickling his balls at the same time.He shot his full load and sighed as I continued licking and sucking.Slowly he pulled me up and turned me around.Moistening his finger he started fingering me gently which was so erotic.The he star ed the most sensual licking of my assshole.He then made me lean against the stairwell railing and started sucking my hard cock.He was good and I shot my load within minutes.Then we next went and found a quiet spot by the river near the metal sculpture od he dove.It was 5am already.Strangly it was deserted so we found a spot and sat down.As I leaned against him sitting in a corner he unzippped his jeans slowly and inserted his cock into me .I slowly moved my butt welcuming him deeper into me and soon he ca e, then suddenly we realised that above us the guard of the building was looking at us! We were about to leave when we noticed him smiling so I turned round and sucked his wet cock.As he came a second time we saw the guard masterbating as he peered down a us!

02/27/00 10:38:27

Name: the FAB cleaner

Comments:

Anyone looking for a good, honest friendly HOUSE CLEANER with good references? A sincere, matured person is willing to clean up and tidy your house, wash and iron your clothes, and even help with chores at your parties. VERY REASONABLE RATES!! RELIABILITY AND SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. For serious enquiries only, please contact 97797706

02/27/00 06:40:11

Name: Newongton Leo C.T. My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Romantic Candle Light Dinner + Fun

Your Fav Body Type: Average Mascular / Fit and Slim + boyish look Your Nationality: Singaporean/ Indonesia-Chinese

Comments:

Hi this is Newington, I am looking for sincere friend who luv to watch movies, swim, GYM and computer. Prefer adult age from 24 to 33. I am 174 tall, 61KG, fit and slim and is 25 years old. Still available living at Macpherson Garden Estate.Please mail to me and keep the corre pondence go on .With Kissssss.

02/27/00 05:12:08

Name: Blur

Comments:

Hi there

02/27/00 05:05:40

Name: Don Juan My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: depends

Your Fav Body Type: muscled/ stocky Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Looking for the hulk in kallang gym on 24/02/2000 during 1400++. U were dressed in greyish tones and carry a partial orange bag with a incredible hulk toy attached to it. would like to know u.

02/26/00 12:06:25

Name: GB My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Hi I looking 4 movies like Bishonen,Happy together and east Palace and west palace.any guide where 2 buy.pls help me.Thanks

02/26/00 09:40:25

Comments:

Well for all those guys who post their ads here, why don't you use the SGBOY Classifieds which has a thousand users everyday?

http://www.sgboy.com/classifieds/

Well, despite the rain there are still lots of people at Fort Rd as I have found out myself. But I kinda like Ann Siang Hill where I was "cruised" by many people though I was there to give out SGBOY.COM invitation cards to our bash!

I hope to see you guys at SGBOY.COM's 1st anniversary bash at Niche on 4 march 2000. Details available at http://www.sgboy.com/lifestyle-happenings.htm#niche

02/26/00 03:57:13

Name: JimmyW My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Hugging Your Fav Body Type: GymBods

Comments:

Hi all: Just read some of the stuff on encounters and sex activities. I am not intending to preach but just thought I'd share some facts I gathered from my chat with a doctor at the AIDS clinic.

1. The vagina is 4 cells thick and the anus is 1 cell thick. Hence infections can be much more easily transmitted through unprotected anal sex. If you really wanna have unprotected sex, that's your choice but at least you need to know the risk.

2. Fellatio (the more articulate term for "sucking dick") has been shown to be dangerous as well. The latest study in the US on a 100 person sample (who only did fellatio) showed that (I think) 8 contracted AIDS. One of them didn't even take in the cum. H nce it seems that there is some risk to contracting this disease via the safer fellatio activity.

Ultimately, you choose what you wanna do, but just know the risks you are exposing yourself and your partner to.

No attitude, No preaching, Just facts.

Take care.

02/25/00 23:53:13

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Local Chinese

Comments:

Hi Guys!

Robin is a trained massuer 28/165/65 muscular body giving geniue swedish massage service.Using aromatic oil or lotion of your choice. If you interested please contact HP:96943259 for more information.

02/25/00 14:07:39

Comments:

To Dreamer Let me help to update abt FR. The place was much cleaner after the flood. The sand covers most of the rubbish at the shore. Green is denser as there were plenty of rain recently. However, watch out for insects as it has been raining.

02/25/00 13:37:47

Name: Dreamer

Your Nationality: SGP

Comments:

Sorry guys, had not been updating on Fort Road happenings for quite some time due to the rainy season.

Tried pubbing lately. It was a fun experience. Better than lurking in the dark.

Try it to believe loh.

02/25/00 07:00:39

Name: James

Comments:

Last night I was at Eng Wah cinema @ Suntec. I saw you walking with your fren. You are short and chubby but I find you very cute. You were wearing a greenish business shirt with dark colored pants. Your fren was wearing a white shirt and brown bermudas. Y u look to be between your mid-twenties to early thirties. You were busy talking with your fren and I think you saw me looking at you. I was wearing a chequered shirt and jeans. I wanted to talk to you but I was not sure if you are gay or straight. If you re gay, I wonder if your fren there is your bf. Whatever the case, I like you and hope to get to know you. If you are reading this posting please write to me. We could be good frens. I'm sure you know who you are.

02/25/00 06:22:35

Name: kent

Comments:

02/24/00 17:46:16

Name: ray My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: flexi

Your Fav Body Type: slim Your Nationality: s'pore

Comments:

Yum, YCK seems fun. Love to meet up for some fun & games. Michael, you can e-mail me with details of your orgy.

02/24/00 14:25:54

Name: Game Boy Club

Comments:

To Gayboy : Didn't know that there was another Singaporean besides me at Game Boy Club, HK. I was there till 9.45pm, did not dare to stay on for the "All Nude Night" at 10pm as I was afraid to be kana "raped" by those guys there. They were pretty daring nd open, and many times when I was in the dark steam room; I was just touched and being sucked by different guys... making me feel real sick after a while. That's why I left in case they turned violent. Went to another sauna, less crowded; was in the dark room when a tall muscular figure appeared and started to touch me. We have a steamy time in the dark room, and I managed to catch his face before he left... he has a face 90% like Daniel Wu ; we pretended not to know each other after that. Afterall, I don't expect anything to happen cos it's just a matter of lust and fling... but I did feel very empty after I left the sauna..

02/24/00 09:47:56

Name: Toy_land79 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Anything thats call sex!!

Your Fav Body Type: not chubby Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Yo,ppl.New boy here!.cute and boyish that is.. wanna know guys who think they are cool,wif cool looks and cool dressing(dyed hair,ear piercing or anything thats cool)And of cos funky!!.so if u think ur the one..dont hesitate to send me emails...ltr or fre s is ok...but mostly it must got to do wif sex..hehehe

02/24/00 08:28:01

Name: Jim My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: oral sex Your Fav Body Type: tanned

Your Nationality: singapore

Comments:

I am definitely going down to yck for a good time. See you guys there! Micheal, you can email me.

02/24/00 08:24:44

Name: Micheal My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Anal Sex Your Fav Body Type: Muscular

Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Hmm... heard YCK has an orgy going on... meeting at MRT first. Anyone interested going along with me. I scare to go alone. Email me.

02/24/00 07:00:15

Name: sw

Comments:

Please read the ENTIRE message. THE RANGE OF 8 INCHES LONG. THE FUNCTIONING OF WHICH IS ENJOYED BY MEMBERS OF BOTH SEXES. IS USUALLY FOUND HUNG, DANGLING READY LOOSLEY FOR INSTANT ACTION. IT BOASTS OF A CLUMP OF LITTLE HAIRY THINGS AT ONE END AND SMALL HOLE AT THE OTHER. IN USE, IT IS INSERTED, ALMOST ALWAYS WILL NGLY, SOMETIMES SLOWLY, SOMETIMES QUICKLY, INTO A WARM, FLESHY, MOIST OPENING WHERE IT IS THRUST IN AND DRAWN OUT AGAIN AND AGAIN MANY TIMES IN SUCCESSION, OFTEN QUICKLY AND ACCOMPANIED BY SQUIRMING BODILY MOVEMENTS. ANYONE FOUND LISTENING IN WILL MOST SURELY RECOGNIZE THE RHYTHMIC, PULSING SOUND, RESULTING FROM THE WELL LUBRICATED OVEMENTS. WHEN FINALLY WITHDRAWN, IT LEAVES BEHIND A JUICY, FROTHY, WHITE STICKY SUBSTANCE, SOME OF WHICH WILL NEED CLEANING FROM THE OUTER SURFACES OF THE OPENING AND SOME OF FROM ITS LONG GLISTENING SHAFT. AFTER EVERYTHING IS DONE AND THE FLOWING AND CLEANSING LIQUIDS HAVE CEASED EMANATING, IT IS RETURNED TO ITS FREELY HANGING STATE OF REST, READY YET FOR ANOTHER BIT OF ACTION, HOPEFULLY REACHING ITS BRISTLING CLIMAX TWICE OR THREE TIMES A DAY, BUT OFTEN MUCH LESS. WHAT AM I??????? AS YOU MAY HAVE ALREADY GUESSED, THE ANSWER TO THE RIDDLE IS NONE OTHER THAN YOUR VERY OWN.......... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > TOOTHBRUSH......... what were you thinking? You PERVERT! GOTCHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02/24/00 05:46:54

Comments:

YCK really something to go for! Had several encounters with poly students. Going again tonite! Advice for others, please be discrete!

02/24/00 05:00:05

Comments:

Dear Harry

Most of my gay friends have good loving relationships with another guy, some such having lasted for many decades.

So the people appearing in the chat rooms and personal ads you refer to, and even this bulletin board, don't represent all gays. Indeed, most of the couples I know wouldn't dream of entering any of those sites except for a bit of a giggle and to keep an e e on what's happening on the scene.

LOL

Farang

02/24/00 04:16:51

Name: harry

Comments:

honestly speaking how many gays out there have successfully built a loving relationship with another guy? i have the impression that most gays are loners with lust for other gays, with only sex in their minds. it is quite self-explanatory when visiting ch ts rooms and personal ads. what type you like, what you are into, and so on. is it not sad that gays are indeed different from heterosexual, where it is not "natural" for them to be in love and have a family, like those heterosexual do???? if this is the case, should they try to find out if the problem is attributed to the culture or the gene???

02/24/00 03:40:04

Name: ace_boy20

Comments:

Looking for a guy who was at tiong bahru plaza on 20/02/2000 (Sunday) afternoon. You had dyed hair, was wearing a white sleevless shirt with a blue bermudas, i also noticed a 'band' tied around your left ankle, if you are the guy, i would like to know you Please e-mail me, thanks

02/24/00 03:33:54

Name: clubber

Comments:

DanSavage, Just a few clubs suggestions,try HU'U Bar which is a very str8 bar with plenty of execs and SPGs,and if u want a mixed crowd, try SUGAR which is has both a gay and str8 crowd at the same time. Have fun.

02/24/00 01:29:30

Name: Dan Savage

Comments:

This isn't a sexy story or anything like that, but I want some advice. If this isn't your thing, please page past it and go read the stories down below.

Here's the situation. A friend of mine is visiting from Australia and he wants to go clubbing. (He's straight, I'm not, and he doesn't know I'm not.) So I need to find out what's cool and happening on Saturday night.

I'm sure a bunch of gayboyz like yourselves can tell me all the cool places to go. Can anyone suggest some hot nightspots to go to for some fun? It's got to be somewhere straight, though, because I'm only going for my friend.

I haven't been clubbing for ages, so I haven't got any idea where to go. If the nightspot has a mix of both breeders and gayboyz, that would be a definite plus (for me, anyway). Any suggestions?

02/24/00 00:38:50

Name: gameboy

Comments:

on a recent business trip to hong kong, had the opportunity to visit a sauna, called 'game boy' in wanchai, not far from the ferry pier. rather interesting, on saturday night, they have this all nude night, whereby after 10pm, all customers are only given a small towel (facewasher size) to hide their modesty! well, let me tell you, when the large towels go, so do people's inhibitions.... and if you've got a thing about butts, well, you'll have an absolute feast!

02/23/00 16:47:20

Name: Gymmer

Your Fav Sextivity: Everything!

Your Fav Body Type: Musc/Toned

Comments:

As I was going to the changing room, I noticed a guy walking towards the swimming pool. He had his back to me and was wearing a sexy black pair of trunks. Nice swimmer's bod with a cute butt to match!

Too bad, today I was not my swimming day. I proceede to get into my gym attire and on to my work out.

After I finished my work out, I headed for the shower room. I noticed that one of the two shower cubicles was already occupied, and it was the hunky swimmer. His back was facing me and he had a sexy tan ine over his smooth butt. I found it a bit unusual that he was showering with the door almost completely open. I washed my face while looking at his reflection on the mirror. He was busy shampooing his hair which was just perfect so that I can discreetly atch his naked body.

Unfortunately, there was an attendant hanging around the shower area, cleaning up so I thought that it's too risky to try anything.

I went into the other empty cubicle for my shower. By the time I finished, and stepped out of the hower, the attendant was already gone but the hunky swimmer was still in the other shower. But this time, the shower door was almost closed but there was enough gap on the door to catch a glimpse of his naked bod moving about inside the cubicle. I sat on he bench next to his cubicle trying desperately to catch a glimpse of his magnificent tool. Then it came into view! A sexy 6" cock pointing almost horizontally from his flat stomach. I noticed that he kept peeping out through the gap too as if checking if I was watching him. When he notieced that I was staring at his dick, he would stroke it once in a while. It made me very hard. I mustered enough guts to stand up and stand just outside the his cubicle. I slowly pushed the door and there he stood in his na ed glory, cock in hand and smiling at me. I gave him a look that said "May I join you?" and he stepped aside to let me enter his steamy cubicle.

After I went in, I promptly locked the door and soon had my hands all over his smooth lean body. I gently ca essed his dick while he played with my nipples and biceps. Then he he hugged me with our cocks rubbing against each other. I was kissing his neck while he was rubbing his strong hands all over my smooth ass cheeks.

Then he turned me around and rubbed hi cock between my thighs. He was exploring that area with his cock, probing, searching for my hot tight fxxkhole. His dick finally found its objective and gently poked into the opening. But his cock is so thick that he found it difficult to penetrate me. H put on more soap on his dick and tried again. This time, it went in smoothly and he started to hump me from behind while playing with my cock. Then his hands moved to my waist to give himself more leverage as he pumped my ass. I didn't want him to cum in my ass, so after about ten minutes of slow fxxking, I asked him to withdraw.

He cleaned up his dick and I knelt in front of him as I began to suck his wonderful dick. He held my head steady while he fxxked my mouth in slow gentle thrusts. I was so fxxki g horny that I began playing with my dick while I sucked his. Before I knew it, my mouth was beginning to fill up with his sweet tasting cum... I continued sucking him until he was semi-hard to make sure I milked every single drop of his hot juice.

He p lled me up and we kissed and he got to taste his own cum from my mouth. He smiled at me giving me that look that said "It's my turn". He bent down and started to suck my cock. He is a damn good sucker as well! I pumped and pumped my dick deep into his mou h until I reached the point of no return and started to flood his mouth with my cum.

We showered together after that, soaping each other's body. I came out of the cubicle while he stood behind the door. I made sure that no one was in the changing room b fore i stepped out. We just managed to finish on time because as soon as I got out of the cubicle, a group of guys walked into the changing room. I finished dressing up while we chatted a bit. I left before he did but it was a nice ending after a hard wor out. As it turns out, he is not a member of the gym so I am not sure of the chanced of we catching each other again there, but from the looks of it, if he really enjoyed having fun with me, I have a feeling he will be back for more...

02/23/00 14:36:19

Name: Simon

Comments:

You mighr have seen some nice pics from the net. Visit http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/intimatemoment to see how these nice pics can be put together. Pics are at album21. Appreciate feedback!

02/23/00 14:19:22

Name: melvin fan

Comments:

Melvin Chua was in an M1 ad, sitting under a tree. Must be a part time model. Should be seeing him in more ads soon, I'm sure. Think he plays water polo too.

02/23/00 14:02:35

Name: sweetheart

Comments:

hello guys!just wonder if anyone plan to go to marieh carey concert?bought a $105 ticket.drop me a mail &your contact if u r interested to go with me. thanks for your attention. p/s:thanks auscent for a good posting.

02/23/00 13:25:15

Name: auscent

Comments:

The recent postings about homosexuality and guilt is interesting because it hits the crux of the problem being gay. For ages, even Asian history has elements of gayness just that our Asian society is good at hiding things. Anyway here is the summary of a oem:

" What does gay mean? I say he is a man who has to hide himself, rejected by society, behaving like a straight man, a man who may be close friend, a buddy and a father /

My parents asked if I'm gay, I said does it matter? They said not really, I told them yes. They said get out of our loves. So I guess it mattered. /

My boss asked if I'm gay, I said does it matter? He said not really, I told him yes. He said you're fired queer. So I guess it mattered. /

My friend asked if I'm gay, I said does it matter? She said no not really, I told her yes. She said dont call me friend. So I guess it mattered. /

God asked do you love yourself? I said does it matter? God said yes. I said how can I love myself if I am gay?

God said because that is the way I made you, nothing else should ever matter."

Learning to love ourselves is the biggest challenge of all.

02/23/00 12:59:49

Name: EC My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: smooth and fair

Comments:

Looking for Andrew Choy. I met you at Drs. Bain & Partners at Collyer Quay on 23 Feb 2000 at about 4pm. If you happen to read this, please e-mail me. I would like to keep in contact with you.

02/23/00 11:28:14

Name: KimSeng20

Comments:

Anyone saw the Mcdonald's ad on spicy nuggets on tv???In that ad features a guy so handsome and cute......really makes mi drool...also his actions in the ad is so funny that makes mi laugh....heeeeee....any guys know his name???

Any guys bought this month CLEO(march 2000).In it features 50 bachelors.....WOW....Really cool hunks all over.......*slurps*

but i find the following hunks great....(btw the hunks are numbered 1 to 50.) 17. Tan Chee Hock 26 account manager (he wears specs...and looks decent and cute.)

18. Justin Liok 21 student ( has a nice body frame..and answers CLEO's qns like an aj....wonder whether he is.......)

21. Marcus Ng 21 student (wears specs and looks decent and cute........)

28. Josephus Tan 21 director of a security firm ( looks handsome......has an aj look......agree?)

32.Alex Loh 20 national waterpolo player ( the youngest among them.....has swimmer build.....)

MY FAVOURITE HUNK(sure win one....)is No. 34

34. Melvin Chua 21 medical student(has a boyish look........and has a very nice bod....*slurps*.....would be nice if i can feel his bod........)

My 2nd favourite hunk is No.48......

48. Gerald Ho 26 fitness instructor(not boyish looking but definitely has the greatest fantastic nicest bod among the 50 bachelors........juz the look at his bod makes mi drool.....heheheheh it would be heaven if i could juz sleep one nite with him......h ahaahahaha)

conclusion: hunk No.34 will win.......

any comments????any guys noe whether the guys i mentioned aj?????? seeyaaaaaa

02/23/00 11:01:48

Name: richard (ah pek)

Your Fav Body Type: big strong friendly

Comments:

We boarded the Pacific Princess, Virgo. Just me & my friends, 2 couples and an old friend. 3 cabins are allocated to us twin sharing, for a cruise to nowehere. The cruise was packed.

Had our dinner, game tables casino & baccarat.

The ladies decided to retire. As the guys are smokers, the ladies share the same cabin. One married guy went with the unmarried went to sleep later leaving me & another married friend, Ken, playing at the tables. It is almost 2-3 am we decided to call it day to retire after winning.

Ordered a bottle of Henessy to the room, & went back to cabin. After washing up, Ken was in his shorts, me with lycra boxer. We chatted for a while & had our drinks, before going to bed. Slept like a baby. It must be before daybreak when I felt sensationa . Someone was feeling for my inner thighs. Half opened my eyes & Ken was there, his hands gently going up my thighs. Pretending to be asleep, my dick acted differently. Ken moved his lips & kissed on the boxer. My brother broke free through the gaps. His ands gently stroke my piece & I opened my eyes & saw him looking at me astounded.

Invited him to join me in my small bed & started hugging. We kissed for a while. Our hands explored our bodies enjoying every touch. We both took off what we wore & our pricks were getting in touch with each other. Went to 69 position for a short while, g ving the other the feelings we never had for each other. We changed positions again, & I explored his smooth body. My old friend, I had seen him in swim trunks in our younger days but never naked to each other. His nipples went hard when I nibbled, he shi ered. No words, just moans. Slowly approaching his round belly, going round with my hands. Imagine going through a large smooth basket ball, each I truly enjoyed. My lips went to his dick, tongue circling the pink crown, finger brushing his balls. He cumm d exceptionally large quantity.

My dick was still solid hard, whispered in his ears to turn over for my rear penetration to his crack. Obliging he turned over, my hand did the usual feel of his large back, wetting my fingers to his crack. He was lying flat, I could not penetrate. Put th two pillows on his tummy to raise his bum & slowing did my penetration without protection. Long & slow strokes into the crack & before long.................

I shot into my lycra boxer shorts, alamak it was only a wet dream (it was donkey years since my last wet dream) & I had cum in my boxer...........

02/22/00 17:30:14

Name: the cleaner

Comments:

Anyone looking for a good, honest friendly HOUSE CLEANER? A sincere, matured person is willing to clean up and tidy your house, wash and iron your clothes, and even help with chores at your parties. VERY REASONABLE RATES!!

RELIABILITY AND SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. For serious enquiries only, please contact 97797706

02/22/00 16:33:31

Name: kevin

Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

Anyone with a copy of 22 Feb Business Times should immediately flip to the back page of the normally boring Shipping Times to enjoy the photograph of a very droolingly good-looking SAF LTA at the Singapore Asian Aerospace exhibition!

02/22/00 16:30:38

Name: kevin

Your Nationality: s'po

Comments:

02/22/00 14:32:46

Name: Massage Boy

Comments:

Providing massage service.

02/22/00 11:47:27

Name: DL

Comments:

Looking for guys in the 20s who share same interests in NS uniforms. Eg. collecting, wearing and having fun in them (either 1 to 1 or in small group)

Hope to hear from you soon!

02/22/00 08:44:19

Name: str8act cool_JB My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral

Comments:

hi, guy.. i'm from johor and very interested in the cruising place in SG but i'm not quite understand the place that mention in here...so i hope somebody who willing to let me know by sending me a mail of the gay cruising place in SG (in detail) thanks..

02/22/00 04:52:08

Name: gayman

Comments:

Anyone interested to buy second hand gay video or VCD ? please email me if interested.

02/22/00 04:29:59

Name: Kenneth My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi if u r the guy wif golden hair i met at Cineleisure Arcade on the 21/2/2000 at ard 11+ can i know u ???Im the guy wif the black shirt i tot of knowing u but u had frens ard so if u happen to see this msg can u mail me ???Thanxs.

02/22/00 03:56:35

Name: uniform guy

Comments:

hi...i m lookin for used uniforms like school, police, army, navy, airforce......etc.....preferred used ones. anyone with any of the above pls msg mi..... willing to pay for it or trade.

02/21/00 23:17:59

Name: Ken My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Btm

Your Fav Body Type: Mature, bispec Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Hi, looking for a guy at Tiong Bahru Plaza on Mon 21 Feb, u were wearing a T-shirt with 'SeaWorld' printed on it, with bermudas and carrying a green bag. I noticed that u have some white hair too. I'm the guy whos following u after u come out of the toilet. I followed u to the 1st floor and into watson, after that i saw u at the bus-stop boarding bus 63. If u r the guy, please reply to me.

02/21/00 17:53:45

Name: Zenith My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral

Comments:

Hi I'm looking for the caucasian guy who was at Raffles City Shopping Centre on Mon Feb 21 at about 8pm. We were at the 3rd floor near the carpet store and the CD music stores. I was dressed in long sleeve shirt and jeans. Noticed you were looking at me, nd in fact followed me to the toilet and down the escalator. We exchanged smiles in the toilet. I didnt dare chat with you as i was waiting for my classmate. You ended up with another guy later, and entered the CD store but we stood outside the store toge her for a while before you left. I hope you are reading this. If you would like to get to know me, please E-mail me at the above E-mail.

02/21/00 16:18:55

Name: to the impeccable chris

Comments:

I have nothing against, in fact I'm starting to enjoy your posting. But you sound like a gu niang this time.

nameless, the original

02/21/00 13:09:35

Name: chris

Comments:

to the one who sat next to the sliced fish stall on 3rd flr of golden shoe hawker centre on 21/2 mon at 12.30pm. i m wearing the office attire, grey one and you were sitting there waiting for your food while i ordered from fish stall. you starred at me. but i didnt cos i shy. let me know if you are the one. and email me.

02/21/00 08:30:57

Comments:

Some postings recently have expressed guilt that the writer has sinned through being homosexual, the sin being taught to be one by some religious organisations. This philosophy, often preached to youth, can lead to great heartache in later life. I found a article in a newspaper which might help these people come to terms with their predicament. I summarise below.

"Because of these teachings, another generation of youth will face years of self doubt and despair, fight futile struggles against their natural sexual orientation, and live with a sense of being defective and disordered. And all this in the name of God.

"Instead, support should be offered to homosexuals as people of dignity and worth, recognizing that their orientation was part of the natural spectrum of human sexual diversity.

"Contemporary psychology recognises this. Biology, sociology and anthropology recognise this. It's time religious authorities opened their ears, their minds and their hearts.

"Gay and lesbian youth are loved and valued just as God made them. They have the right to love and be loved. They can find joy in life and contribute to society as the people they are."

Farang wishes he was taught like this by enlightened educationists which might have enabled him to accept his condition years earlier, rather than being beset by guilt.

02/21/00 07:33:07

Name: LollyPop^_^^

Comments:

hi there ? i hv a BIG BIG problem here .... not long ago i met my cousin brother(my father's brother's son) online in a gay channel and found out tat he's a bi!..... SINCE THEN, i couldn't so thinking er'bout er er him , especialy while jerking off i think i hv a clash on Him .. CAN ANY1 TELL ME HOW TO TELL HIM OR HOW TO GET HIM FOR SEX ???? PLIZ EMAIL ME 10Q

02/21/00 05:52:16

Name: darren

Comments:

i was reading something about Boat Quay having a tanning salon for guys only? may i know where exactly issit and how much is one session?thanks

02/21/00 02:12:04

Name: Zen

Comments:

Confused, if you really do believe in God, I'll like to share this reading. But it is curious how you can include such graphic erotic details (which you regard as sinful) in a posting on a gay website (not intended for str8 men).

Do not forget that your will has power

over all fantasies and dreams.

Trust it to see you through,

and carry you beyond them all.

Let not some dreams be more acceptable,

reserving shame and secrecy for others.

They are one. And being one, one question should be asked of all of them,

"Is this what I would have,

in place of Heaven and the peace of God?"

This is the choice you make.

Be not deceived that it is otherwise.

You choose God's peace,

or you have asked for dreams.

To mean you want the peace of God

is to renounce all dreams.

For no one means these words who wants illusions,

and who therefore seeks the means to bring illusions.

He has looked on them, and found them wanting.

But now he seeks to go beyond them,

recognising that another dream would offer

nothing more than all the others.

from "A Course In Miracles"