Male HQ

From Bw Archives 49 : 13 Mar - 04 Apr 2000

HendryTan

Somebody suggested that I consolidate all those recommended sites and put it under a "link" above the guestbook. The Singaporean gay community is very active on the Internet so you can easily find such information if you look around the Web. Utopia and Peter's GAM Page are two such resources. Thank you for the suggestion but there is no need to duplicate such fine efforts by others.

This BW Bulletin Board is like the red light district of the Singaporean web community; we know it is there somewhere in the backlanes of cyberspace for relieving the sexual tensions. But it would be embarrassing if our gay friends find out our sexua secrets here. That is why I keep such a low profile and I am not expanding the web resources here. I am not shy about such things but then the dynamics of a red light district has to be operated in such a manner or otherwise nobody would cum ( pun intend d ).

04/04/00 22:11:53

Name: BV pool newbie

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

to iam20: how do u have fun with guys in Buona Vista pool?

04/04/00 22:04:23

Name: Putera Mahkota My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Fuking US Marines CHP's

Your Fav Body Type: All beefed & saddled for a ride Your Nationality: Melayu Singapura

Comments:

Selamat Hormat to Shalid and Nick69.. First a little bit of Malay for Saudara Shalid..nampaknya sdr baru teringat apa dia nikmatnya jika jari pun ingin memberi sumbangan.Amboi! betapa sedapnya../Looks like Bro Shalid felt the joy of fingers and it's contr butions .. Wow! how sweet it is.. Mari, Mari Cik Adik/Abang.. Mari kita menyanyi sambil menari/Comeon boys/gals lets sing while we dance and doing the famous Joget Geylang Serai, and how bout a little bit of Kuda Kepang on the side. Anyhow it has been pleasure to meet fellow netizens once again to share the joy, glory and the wealth in terms of cruisin' areas..particularly to Nick69's postings nice to know someone is enjoying the taste of a real Malay butthole. Just reading to your p stings and thinking about someone buttfxxking a Malay gives me the boinker as well the oinker and could not resist but to whack of the schloinker twice if I'm not mistaken. Enjoyed everyone comments the Botanical Gardens as well Tampines seems to be the hotspots for now. Things are looking up for a good buttfxxk if someone can show up with a good camy and boots to match up with to do some wild horsy ride in any of this two p aces. Anyone like to get screwed in Military Uniforms.. plzz say yes and leave email correspondence for further outdoorsy adventure in the woods. Until then adios senor/senoras and muchas gracias.

04/04/00 18:14:16

Name: DonJuanDemacro's friend and sidekick

Comments:

To those with public decency,

I think I am speaking up for everyone when I say that no one wants to be treated like a piece of meat and be judged and critised with no regards to our feelings.

Even though xxxxx himself may not know of it, but public decency decree that we do not 'o t' him so publicly though it may be common knowledge to some.

There are talks of Singapore being a civil society, and I guess it should permeate all sectors of the society including and especially the internet where self-censorship and awareness surpa s any other form of central censorship.

Let us observe some form of civility (gay or otherwise) and allow all of us enjoy the ranchy postings as well as some intellectual musings from time to time.

Adrian

04/04/00 16:38:40

Name: DonJuanDemacro

Comments:

Fantasies- yes dirty stories- yes why dont we just leave the names of the celebraties aside, unless you dare to even leave your REAL name behind...or even your nickname. coward.

04/04/00 13:35:41

Name: Toiam20

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

jackoff first lar. or have sex b4. so obvious.

04/04/00 13:33:37

Name: Surfer

Comments:

Sorry guys, the website I was talkin about seems to be down for moment. Again, I really recommend going to the website (when its up)to take a look at that hot guy there (if you got AdultCheck, you can access the nude pics). Happy surfin (and wankin) :)

04/04/00 13:19:15

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Been scouting the East for some cruisy places in the East and found Tampines to be a gem.Check out Tampines North park after 11pm during weekdays.Seen this executive type butt fxxking a sporty malay guy there several nights.If you're at central near the M T check out the CPF building walkways.Always lots of executive types after the last MRT waiting in dark corners.After pickups have seen couples making out in dark stair ways and corners.Once met this cute executive type and we went to a stairway.As we wer kissing and hugging we haerd moans and found another couple a floor above us in a 69.This made my partner really horny and he pulled down my running shorts immediately.When his hard long cock started filling me up I started moaning too and the four of us began an hour of really sensual viewing and sex.Imagine a well toned guy standing agaist the stair railing as you kneel before him sucking dry his huge erect dick while he also fingers your asshole!Tampines is beginning to be happening!

04/04/00 13:12:06

Name: Surfer

Comments:

Hi guys, I accidentally stumbled onto this website. This Asian guy call himself Vanhotman. Wow! He is really HOT, I will say it again, REALLY REALLY RED HOT. He has one of the best bod I have seen. Yes, even better than many of the so call "super" male models you see in print media. He got such a muscular and tight body! Totally fatless! And ad ing to that, he got a big dick! He looks like the Singapore National swimmer (leslie) but got a much much better bod!

This guy seems quite mysterious. He is into S&M leather stuff (he runs another website on it), very good at web stuff (judging from the website), posed for Titan (a gay p--no company) and Advocate (a major gay mag in the states). He is also an exhibitioni t (from the webcam and all the photos). Unfortunately the good stuff are only for those with Adult Check. Beg and steal the passwords from your friends, the place is truly recommended, even though it is slow (with quite a number of java applets)! Click th link above to go there!

04/04/00 12:48:08

Name: iam20

Comments:

Been swimming quite often at buona Vista and delta pool recentely. However, i just can't control my urge to have some fun with the guys i meet there even though my main aim is to swim there.Can anyone advice me what to do in order to control myself from c uising there??

04/04/00 11:22:04

Name: To DonJuanDeMarco and his supporters

Comments:

This board is a place to relax, to exchange so gossip (of course not to the limit of defaming someone), to pen down your fantasy, your experience etc etc. If you want serious stuff, go read and contribute to the Forum in The Straits Times.

04/04/00 10:10:10

Name: mal

Comments:

Did anyone read about the straits times article (4 April) about the Speakers' Corner....the reporter mentioned about the possibility that gay rights activists will most likely be there..she mentioned that they are already active on the Internet. At least, now there is increasing public awareness of gays in singapore, no matter how fast or slow it may be. Just some of my thoughts.... :)

04/04/00 10:02:27

Name: Outdoorsman My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Outdoors Your Fav Body Type: Lean

Comments:

Botanic Gdns SHOULD be one of the best cruising / action places. At night gates are open till past midnight. Even if gates are closed you can easily climb it or find the way in through the broken fences. Also very few security patrols. Morning at Orchid Garden sounds good but night should be better. Lets make BG the latest cruising place. Go there now!

04/04/00 08:50:21

Name: Shalid

Comments:

For those of you who are trying to reach me, my e-mail address has been rectified. Sorry for the inconvenience.

04/04/00 08:42:46

Name: Shalid My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anal area

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

I am in my early 30s, married and have kids. Lately, I have been fingering myself. Anf I only feel good. Want to feel great! Anyone good at this art drop me a mail now. No strings attached, please.

04/04/00 05:52:20

Name: Nature

Comments:

Well for the BOntanical garden cruising part, pls go to the desserted toilets behind the ORchid section... when there.. just be al natural n wait.. time : 7 am.. Day: every weekend: sat n Sun.. No. of ppl: bout 7-8

04/03/00 18:55:08

Name: DARK WINGS

Comments:

To the two super cute guys eating BAH KU TEH in Circular Road....you guys are just as tasty as the BAH KU TEH!!! Yummy!! Especially to the one in NIKE long sleeves shirt and that pair of shorts....

04/03/00 16:25:24

Name: kenny

Comments:

To the guy who mentioned Botanic Gardens

More details please ..............

04/03/00 15:42:59

Name: D1

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Sigh, Clem MRT really not that a good cruise ground... at least for me, coz mostly old folks. Plus the toilet is yucks!

anyone think otherwise?

04/03/00 15:33:07

Comments:

To DonJuanDeMarco I agree with u. We can share info about celebrities but no need to be vulgar.

04/03/00 13:57:24

Name: simon(sg)

Comments:

2 album of new pics added at the club. Click on URL above to view.

04/03/00 13:55:48

Name: Don Juan DeMarco

Comments:

hey guys, i personally know xxxxx goh abit, he's cute and maybe a bit passive, but i think we should respect him as a human and not just a piece of meat okies?

04/03/00 13:19:00

Comments:

To Bro Beng xxxxx Goh is in the New Paper today as a model. I saw him at Boom Boom yesterday with his group of sisters. I agree he has a very nice face. But there are plenty of guys as cute as him or even more gorgeous.

04/03/00 13:02:19

Name: Chris My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: blowjobs! Your Fav Body Type: tanned n toned

Comments:

Mmm... everybody check out the back pg of today's Life! Totally droolsome pic of Tay Ping Hui, my fave TCS hunk... I would so love to lick those sexy pecs...

04/03/00 11:56:30

Name: Busybody

Comments:

Went to YCK MRT toilet. So small...how can people cruise and do it there?!

04/03/00 11:56:06

Name: Bro Beng

Comments:

Saw xxxxx Goh at Taka yesterday. He was with his group of sisters walking around, browsing at perfume counter, 1/2 cruising 1/2 window shopping. He is so sissy, so soft spoken. But he's really cute - MY PIECE OF MEAT. How nice if he can be under me wi h me humping into him.... go home jerking while think of his cute face. yummy yummy.

04/03/00 11:44:34

Name: clemnti My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Male Your Fav Body Type: Average, not skinny nor fat

Your Nationality: sing a long

Comments:

Clementi Toilet is always flooded with the same group of guys whom , i think, at least 40 y.o

04/03/00 09:30:03

Name: Zen My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Bad Roller-blading plus Free Sightseeing Your Fav Body Type: The Sun The Sand and The Sea ....

Your Nationality: YES 933

Comments:

Me found Clementi MRT toilet happened to be crowded on the few occasions when I was there (to pee only okie....8-) always managed to catch "strange looking eyes" (you know) ..hehe... or am I imagining it all? I wonder. (PS: Just me, hopefully you've gotte in touch with your fellow arts enthusiast, your museum guy...hehe...*Zen laughing head off*

04/03/00 07:41:53

Name: wong

Comments:

yck mrt now. 18 yo Ajc student.

04/03/00 04:25:10

Name: Robin My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Aromatherapy massage Robin is 28/165/65 muscular trained masseur for massage practice. Currently doing fulltime in massage service.Rates are affordable & reasonable if interested please call HP:96943259 for an appt.

04/03/00 04:06:20

Name: notiboy

Comments:

Yesterday was the last show at Boom Boom Room. So sad! The crowd was as usual mixed with a few muscular Chinese hunks. Bryan Wong and xxxxx Goh too. and all the Chicago cast.

04/02/00 23:10:47

Name: Sex-slut My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: boyish face with a MAN's bod Your Nationality: Singapore lah

Comments:

Hey, do anyone here read the New Paper about the American Chinese actor (from HK) who is gonna be in a channel 8 serial? Here they go again (in the tradition of TCS) trying to claim that this guy is a buaya (for girls of course). But I know better! I have do it with this guy in a HK sauna. He liked me so much that we were having "fun" for the whole week! What bullshit TCS and the affiliated Newpaper is trying to pull again!

04/02/00 17:46:41

Name: slim aka cute My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anything that can make mi cum

Your Fav Body Type: slim lean hunky

Comments:

hi guys,,,,anyone noe any website that i can advertise myself......??? i seem to cant find any????

the only i noe is hotmail classified ads..... but now the hotmail server seems to terminate that section as i cant find any classified section whenever i log into hotmail.....

guys.....p/s help mi.... thanks... seeyaaaa

04/02/00 17:31:32

Name: 19yoboy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: mutual masturbation

Your Fav Body Type: hotbods Your Nationality: sporean

Comments:

horny boy looking fer young guys fer mutual masturbation in the east. email me

04/02/00 16:32:11

Name: An Old Foggy

Comments:

Hi everybody.

This is some info about the infamous Clementi MRT toilet. Lets just say there's a lot of old foggies & "cubicle guards" there. If you come in at certain times of the day, eg 0900hrs, you'll see the same folks day in & day out there, " uarding the cubicles". There's even this guy who will supposedly read the papers in the toilet. (***** -- *****)

If you're lucky, there'll be lots of NUS guys around. If not then just settle for the regulars :-). I guess the situation here is similar to YCK, though the age group is older.

Hope this info is useful.< >

04/02/00 11:26:06

Name: Sam My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Chn Mature

Your Fav Body Type: Exec Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

I'm a 22 chn 160 75 chubby guy, looking for a chn mature companion who also likes to go to Sim Lim Square to look for software.

04/02/00 10:46:16

Name: Nature

Comments:

Hey ppl.. did u noe that the Botanical GArdens are a cruisy place on Sat n Sun mornings at 7 am ? i was at the toilets near the orchids section.. saw 3 gorgeous Chinese guys wif drop dead bodies completely naked having fun.. it was FUN! be there next tim ..

04/02/00 05:40:23

Name: fmaann My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fxxk & suck

Your Fav Body Type: fair and slim Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

ALL, Going to JP and raffle. Looking for ass to house my big one. Interest ? Pl drop an email.

04/02/00 04:37:00

Name: ernie26 My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: suck&fxxk Your Fav Body Type: tanned

Comments:

Where is this Tampines Spa?

04/02/00 04:35:34

Name: ernie26 My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: suck&fxxk Your Fav Body Type: tanned

Comments:

Where is this Tampines Spa?

04/02/00 03:36:12

Name: innersanctum

Comments:

http://myhome.asia1.com/home/i/innersanctum

matters of the heart. drop by.

04/02/00 03:30:36

Name: Kel My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: lean, tanned.

Comments:

Hi. me and bf will be heading to Nepal. wonder if anyone has any info regarding Kathmadu to share ??? Any recommendations for a good guide ? Pls email me,.... Thanks.

04/02/00 03:24:28

Name: swimmer23

Your Fav Body Type: eye candy quality

Comments:

I live in clementi, but I've never seen any interesting action in clementi mrt. meaning, no eyecandy available

04/02/00 03:22:56

Comments:

One night while at a friends house we got to talking about sex and our experiences. We talked so much I started getting hot. It was getting late so I got up to leave and my friend noticed I had a hard on. Since we dont have sex, we laughed and I left. While driving home, I had to take my cock out and stroke it. I was so horny! My car rides low and I started to think about who could see me. This made me hotter still. I slowly jacked my dick all the way home. By the time I got there. I was hard as a rock and dripping with precum. I pulled in the garage and started to put my dick away and thought " I'm gonna walk in the house with my hard dick sticking straight out! It was a warm night and the air on the head of my wet dick felt so good I thought I was going to shoot right there. I decided this was too much fun and went into the back yard. It was dark, but if you looked close enough somebody could see me. I didn't care. I yanked at my shaft and rubbed the precum over the head and stoked and stroked until I popped my load all over the lawn. I looked around to see if anyone was watching and din't see anybody, but the thought of it made me get horny again. After that night, I make it a habit to J/O in my yard. I always try to give a good show too!

04/01/00 18:48:19

Name: David

Comments:

Heard so much abt Clementi toilets... tomorrow... got a function there, after my buz... going to the MRT to see whether it is true that its that hot. By the way, I am 24 chi swimmer bod.

04/01/00 17:55:44

Name: D1

Comments:

A word of caution to those going to *that* Spa.

Security quite tight lately. DOn't over do in the pool, be discreet and play with moderation too!

04/01/00 17:03:26

Name: averagehornychinese

Comments:

To whoever who has no guts to even leave a pseudonym or an email address (hotmail will do! nobody is asking for your pacnet or singnet account)Yes I am 23 years old. Birthdate is in September 1976 if you are interested.

And no I am not attempting to lure anyone to the spa. PULease...on the contrary, the spa's really pathetic and small. And half the time, one has to wait to get in because it is always FULL. Unless you go on weekdays at the weirdest possible time which unl ss you are a student like me, you can't possibly go.

04/01/00 16:40:34

Name: shaun

Comments:

went down to oub centre to sign up with starhub today. there's was this customer service guy who was totally droolsome! :) floppy fringe, wears specs, has 3 friendship bands on his left hand. heard his colleagues call him lucas (i think). all i can say is, the 3 hour wait was worth it! :)

04/01/00 16:25:54

Comments:

For BW regulars of Chinese newspapers, I wonder if you have read the Shin Min Daily News on 31/3/2000. On Page 9, there is a report on the launch of a new Chinese book --- a compilation of true reflection on gays, eg. gays turning straight etc. The litera translation of the book is "The Freedom of Choice" (Xuan3 Ze2 De4 Zi4 You2). It seems that the book is on sale in major bookshops, priced at S$19.00. Has anyone read the book yet? From the newspaper report, it seems that the author Long Shigong strongly elieves that gays can be "cured" through counselling. I wonder if this is what the author actually meant or whether it has been distorted by the journalist Ms Lin Haiyan of Shin Min Daily News. [A counselling Hotline called "Xuan3 Ze2" (Choice) has been s t-up apparently for this purpose. (Tel: 271 4271) ]

04/01/00 15:16:58

Comments:

Do you like to capture your youthful physique? Are you concerned about developing those negatives?

Simon from Intimate Moment is providing PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL photo-taking service.

Photography is done using digital camera with images captured on diskette. Diskette is returned IMMEDIATELY afte the session.

Every person has his unique character and personality. This is expressed in our body language ? the way we smile, stand, sit, etc. Intimate Moments aims to capture your boyishness and masculinity in photography.

You ought to be in pictures! Most of my clients are amateurs, guys just like you. You need not have good appearance. Intimate Moment likes to work with guys who are interes ing, who exemplify a certain look, or who are distinctive and help define an image.

To know more about the photography service and rates, please send an email to imoment@hotmail.com

Intimate Moment greatly appreciates all interest and will treat each communication with discretion.

04/01/00 14:02:15

Name: jeff

Comments:

i am terribly sorry.... i've written the wrong email address! ;p the above is the corrected one.... so paiseh for the trouble caused!

04/01/00 13:58:46

Comments:

hmm... talking about sex on campus....i've tried sex on campus... masturbation, 69 etc.... of course with the help of someone.... but i have never tried anything directly off campus! ntu's never a place for crusing anyway... but of course i would love to eet guys off campus straight away! ;p

04/01/00 13:52:16

Comments:

wow! the spa story was HOT! that's really nice for a change.... since this place has not been HOT for a long time! sorry for the guy trying to mail me... my mail was jammed for the moment... it's clear now... and ready for emails! ;p

04/01/00 08:28:21

Name: HornyBitch

Comments:

I meant that the two guys are hugging each other inside the spa. If you got IE5,you can right click on the pic and "zoom in" to see it clearer.

04/01/00 08:17:24

Name: HornyBitch My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Tongues in each other's mouth Your Fav Body Type: Tight and fleshy!

Comments:

If you click on the url, you will see the picture from SAFRA Megagym website. A very perculiar thing is that the pic seems to be encouraging "this" kinda of "behaviour" by protraying two guys hugging one another. Maybe SAFRA is just livin up to their mott : Bring ns MEN TOGETHER!

Also, what's wrong with Geocities? I will an error message if I tried to click on the "post new messae". So I have to go to the bulletin webpage and click the same thing over there for it to work! Anyone here having troubles too?

04/01/00 08:07:11

Name: slim NP boy20 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anything

Your Fav Body Type: slim lean chn

Comments:

hi to all guys studying at tertiary institutions......

mi a 20 yo chn guy of stats 170/60....studying in NP......wishes to have oral sex or casual masturbation.....with chn guys from NUS NTU SP TP NYP or NP.......

never tried casual masturbation in campus' toilets before and would like to try out.....

been busy last week becos of projects but will be free this week....

likes to have masturbation session during late hours in the evening in campus......so that there wont be too many people around......

so studs and dudes p/s make arrangements with mi...... thanks......

04/01/00 07:29:23

Name: tannedboi My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anal,oral

Your Fav Body Type: toned tanned Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

young boyish couple (24/27yo) looking for top gam for 3some fun. interested pls drop me a mail.

04/01/00 07:19:20

Comments:

averagehornychinese very well construct DREAM. U spoil the ambience there. Take yr chance and lure more people there. Are u really that young??? " Action with condom???" Fun-ny la. By the way, 1-3 is not the real action time.

04/01/00 05:03:46

Name: averagehornychinese My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Everything Your Fav Body Type: Decent-Faced

Comments:

There has been a dearth of crusie stories and experiences recently. So here's my real-life contribution. It's remarkable how easy it is to get sex if you are a 23 year old decent looking averagedly build Chinese. Well, since we are on the topic of spas, t is is a mindblowing experience at a local spa in the East *wink*

Well, the minute I stepped into the miserable small place, I saw two guys lounging at the jaccuzzi and quick glance at the bags hanging on the benches told me that another guy was in the spa, maybe in the steam room or in the toilet?

I quickly checked out the available goods. Not bad. Both are Chinese and one looks the same age as me while the other probably early thirties...(you can't really tell you know, he may be much older :P ) Anyway, stripping myself bare and strutting my alread semi-erect cock, I chaged into my skimpy Bods trunks. I stepped into the showers first and faced the two guys in the jacuzzis who by now were looking at me very interestingly.

I quickly stepped into the jacuzzi and realised that both guys were naked in the bubbling pool! The lsut that I was wasted no time in groping both their cocks as I placed myself in between them. A few seconds passed before the older guy stood up and sat h mself at the age of the jaccuzzi, exposing his monstrously big cock. I think nearly 8 inches! I proceeded to suck him there and then. The younger guy got up too at this point and started to grope my 6 inch fully erect cock.Soon he pried open my ass and ri med me furiously. Meanwhile, I was busy gorging that huge dick.

Soon, the younger guy joined me in sucking that big dick. It was big enough for us to share comfortably. Then, I heard the steam room door being opened. Opps I guess the missing person is coming out! We stopped what we were doing and slunk back to the jac uzzi. Anyway, the fourth guy was not Chinese. Maybe Thai or perhaps Malay, not too sure...but he was very cute looking! Young too, definitely younger than me.

I think he sort of knew what was going on and gestured us towards the steam room...I was the first to get up and follow him...my throbbing cock peeping out of my trunks. The minute I was in there, the Thai/Malay fell on his kneesand sucked me eagerly...by this time my precum was practically flowing out! It wasn't long before both the Chinese outside came into the steam room. Four of us were immediately naked. Trunks being pulled down to our knees (or ankles)

While sucking me the Thai/Malay fiddled into his pouch he took into the steam room and whipped out a condom...he immediatly and with skill put the condom on the older Chinese, mouth never leaving my cock. Raising his hips, he then urged the Chinese to fuc him while he continued to suck me.

My, that older Chinese did not need any encouragement at all. It's amazing how the huge dick slipped so easily into the Thai/Malay, I did not see lube being used at all... Maybe its the heat that loosen the ass? Anyway, the younger Chinese has positioned imself between the older Chinese and the fxxkee licking and sucking both the older Chinese's dick and the Thai/Malay's dick. This foursome scene was really too mindblowing for me and with the Thai/Malay's fantastic sucking skills, I soon cummed. Spurting oads of cum into the Thai/Malay's mouth... with me then stepping aside, the younger Chinese got up and took my position. The Thai/Malay with his mouth still filled with my cum, then proceeded to suck the younger Chinese....

I just stood there and marvelled at this wonderful sight. The younger Chinese was mouth fxxking the Thai/Malay while the older Chinese was furiously pumping the latter.My cock got hard immediatey again and I started to jerk myself. From the look of the yo nger Chinese face, I could tell that he was going to explode into the Thai/Malay's mouth and sure enough...his mouth was overflowed with cum, mine and the younger Chinese...

About the same time, the older Chinese pulled out hiscock from the Tha/Malay's ass, removed the condom and splurted his enormous amount of cum onto the Thai/Malay's face. I cummed a second time on his face as well...It was really hot hot hot, seeing the b y's face covered with cum and him licking it clean. Where he cant reached it, the younger Chinese boy, began helping him lick his face clear of cum as well

What an experience. My advice to those who frequent *that* spa is to go at the right times. I think about 1pm to 3pm, weekdays? And don't be too shy, just be aggressive and you will be rewarded.Anyone who's got stories to share can email me...

04/01/00 04:26:47

Name: AmerPie

Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

Anyone know where is Tampines Spa?

04/01/00 03:57:24

Name: Sean Zul My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Dick Lick

Your Fav Body Type: Slim muscular Your Nationality: sporean

Comments:

Tampines Spa has become 100% gay. Recently it was checked too oftenly by some duty officers. Wish some of us do not hurt others feeling if you are not interested. Simply just ignore and not laugh at them with your gay mate. This may hurt them of rejected nd made complain.

04/01/00 01:49:25

Name: Maurice

Comments:

To jeff email something wrong . Is the place JP Jurong Point ?

03/31/00 17:02:15

Name: jason My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anything goes!

Your Fav Body Type: buff Babee!! Your Nationality: amerasian

Comments:

check out my new site!! butt plugs for days!! goodies and toys for all!!

03/31/00 16:44:14

Name: Rush My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: For me to know and for u to find out ..

Your Fav Body Type: lean Your Nationality: Sgean

Comments:

to the guy i saw in clementi Mcdonald on 30/3/2000 around 8.00pm...u were sitting opposite me and with two other fren.u are in a white tee and light blue shorts.i'm in the white tee and blue jeans.i believe that i had met you in the clementi pool before.. .Drop me a mail if u read this ...

03/31/00 15:02:26

Name: sam21 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: athelethic

Your Nationality: sporean

Comments:

saw u againz .... this time going to school (199)....today u wore a white tee with maroon sleeves...u know those dual colored tee n the same grey bermudas..u board the bus outside the terrace houses..i think u must live there!!! u were carryin this design bk n alighted at library 1 busstop...i m TOTALLY infatuated with u!!!

03/31/00 11:51:53

Comments:

hmm... when did JP become so popular? i am running out of guys to see in the toilets... ;p mail me for info.... esp guys that are young.... i saw students jerking themselves there.... someone just jerked to my shadow not long ago... i was jerking off ther too....;p by the way, i am also a student and am looking forward to know other students.... ;p

03/31/00 09:52:21

Name: shaun

Comments:

anyone noticed the guy in the lycosasia ad on tv? sooooo cute! :)

03/31/00 05:23:28

Name: Spud My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fxxk others

Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

click on the above url soon and see what kelvin wong has posted on a national website!

03/31/00 04:35:13

Name: 18 yo

Comments:

YCK MRT 4PM SHARP!

03/31/00 02:38:05

Name: white sleeveless shirt guy

Comments:

trying to locate this guy: u were at venom last nite......and u came to dance at the platform ard 2 am.... u were wearing a black t shirt with jeans.....u were a gd dancer.... my frens and mi on the platform watched u dance throughout the songs.....i kept looking at u and we exchanged glances.....i am the guy in white sleeveless shirt with black pants......

well too shy to ask for ur contact NO. and when the whole thing ends.....i again saw u at 7-11 opp. forum.... u were buying a drink....u were queueing behind mi.....hmmmm later when u step out u turn right and walk all the way....later u come back again.. .wand standing at a spot.....i think later u left..... i am too shy to ask for your number.... and also mi was talking with my frens....

would like to noe u as a fren..and dance kaki..... maybe we can "cheong" zouk or venom together....when zouk reopen this FRIDAY!!!!!!

03/31/00 02:29:31

Name: slimboy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: bj or casual masturbation

Your Fav Body Type: slim lean

Comments:

well.... its cool to have to jerk off together with someone in public places or during breaks in lectures.......

well mi going to jurong point area to my fren house and do project... will be cruising there......

who am i????

well i am a 20yo chn ngee ann poly student of stats 170/60....wishes to have any jerk off sessions with tertiary students of any tertiary institutions.....in their campus.....had the fetish of jerking off with one another in a cubicle.....

anyone interested......p/s arrange time and place or email mi thanks......

very HORNY into casual masturbation with tertiary studs........

:P ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

03/30/00 16:38:52

Name: nat My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: sucker

Your Fav Body Type: slim chinese

Comments:

anyone stay in toa payoh like to have some fun

03/30/00 14:44:46

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: mutual masturbation

Your Fav Body Type: lean, str8acting average looking chn 20-28 Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Anyone near NTU/Boon Lay wanna meet for jack-off/fun at Jurong Point? Anyone with rooms at NTU also can!

03/30/00 12:10:06

Name: aaa

Comments:

I'm really love xxxxx Goh. Can someone pls tell me how to become friend with him?

03/30/00 08:48:42

Name: AmerPie

Your Nationality: s'pore

Comments:

anyone know where's the spa at tampine??

03/30/00 07:23:24

Comments:

To those who tried to access the URL above to view pics of my work....you must first have an yahoo id. Thereafter, click on the URL above to join the club....that's all.

03/30/00 06:37:24

Name: sam21 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: athlethic

Your Nationality: sporean

Comments:

saw u on bus 199-- we are both ntu students...sat beside u on the bus which was leavin school at ard 1230pm....u were wearin this baby blue strip tee n grey bermudas n carrying a fluid mechanics book....u alighted some way outside the sch...prob u live at the terrace houses across the road..i think u looke real cute....n wd like to know u!!! anyone wanna start sumthin at ntu??? maybe some j/o session in between lects or something??

03/30/00 05:39:22

Name: 18 chinese boys

Comments:

Tonight 10pm YCK mrt TOILET... we are going there to see see look look.

03/30/00 05:07:44

Name: notiboy

Comments:

To Simon (ng) Whose pics are u talking about ? xxxxx Goh's pics?

03/30/00 03:58:58

Name: hi

Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

simon(sg), i went into ur urL..w/o succeed!! U know what happen??

03/30/00 03:47:03

Name: concern

Comments:

dun u think we ought to stop spreading news about xxxxx?.......its not very nice to do that to him u know.How would his associates and friends react against him if they found out about the comments made in black and white?....

03/29/00 22:41:47

Name: Bi in a cupboard

Comments:

Neo,

You have put our position so well in words. Its a terrible feeling sometimes and the helplessness but what to do? You are right about the STD part. Its the only thing that is stopping me from doing things.

03/29/00 15:28:30

Name: Neo

Comments:

Married with kids, yet aj. Societal pressures, bisexuality, self fulfilling prophecy or just being practical. Anyhow, that's how it turns out.

There's a void in you that cannot be filled by your matrimonal partner. She lacks a penis. Hence you look or an avenue to relieve your sexual tensions. You cruise, you surf, you come up with a webpage. It seems that it's safe enough. In particular, the latter two. However, intolerant this society is to aj, this is one avenue that is not shut down. If you thin that no one can ever track you down and know who you are and what you did on the net, you should be surprised :) .

Perhaps, that's not really important. The more important thing is, what if one day you get infected and you in turn infect your wife. It nly takes once. How will you feel?

03/29/00 15:22:16

Comments:

Body stress?? Let me help you with my massage service, pls Email me with your contact number and I'll reply ASAP.

03/29/00 15:06:28

Name: boiboi

Comments:

who is this xxxxx? what do u mean by "drag"?

03/29/00 10:51:01

Comments:

I met him at his apartment. He was in his tennis attire. He wanted his pics taken in sports attire, in executive suits, and some.... Looking at his dressing & boyish face, I asked if he was above 21. He laughed and pulled out his ID card, revealing his date of birth. I was shocked! I promised to have his album released on April Fool's Day....because that's his birthday! Click on URL above to view his pics.

03/29/00 10:49:48

Comments:

who is thid xxxxx goh creating much discussion here...any chinese name for him?

03/29/00 10:15:49

Comments:

All written here about xxxxx is perfectly right. He is a nice btm and his smile attracts me so much. He was attached but is free now.

03/29/00 07:26:02

Name: leo My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: tall n lean

Your Nationality: Sp

Comments:

Saw this chinese 6-footer some 3 weeks ago at tampinese st 82 wet market at 1030hrs. he was going round the market waiting for his mother, a hawker there. we ran into one another twice and looked at one another intensely without making contact i understand later he just returned from australia after completing his studies. i would like to know him as i'm unable to forget him. to refresh his memory,i was standing infrom of prim supermart wearing a cap and specs. hope to reach u thru this media. bye

03/29/00 06:54:13

Name: AmerPie My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: tann and fit Your Nationality: S]pore

Comments:

Can anyone tell me where is the spa at tampines? Pls tell me.

03/29/00 05:52:02

Name: aaa

Comments:

Hi, I like to drag also. I am very interested in xxxxx Goh.Can someone introduce me to him, pls?

03/29/00 05:09:16

Comments:

03/29/00 05:02:34

Comments:

to: Poke-AJ-mon I have nothing against Cel, and in fact I know Him in person. It is a fact that he likes to drag! I drag with him in party before.

03/29/00 04:47:19

Name: Poke-AJ-mon

Your Nationality: Pokeporean

Comments:

Hi Pple

Give xxxxx a break...plse respect one another's privacy and avoid kiss and tell especially thru this means. xxxxx would hardly be the 'sister' type but one has to admit he is handsome...possess a really charming smile and looks real clean-cut and neat. Wo ld be a real popular chap. :)

Ok he may be a bit on the fragile side that's all. And finally if he is AJ...it's a real bonus to PLUs right...no need to advertise for him unless he does so. Cheers.

03/29/00 04:43:15

Name: Ken

Comments:

Hi Sporty! Sure see you there. YCK means the pool or the MRT toilet? I am 18 chi 180 65. Will be there @ 2pm.

03/29/00 04:33:04

Name: rain guy My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: fondling n cruising Your Fav Body Type: cute n young

Comments:

Hey, is it ok to wear g-string trunks in public swimming pool? Once I saw a slim guy in a trunk that shows half his butts at YSW. sure make me horny. Anyone with the same interst?

03/29/00 00:42:31

Name: sporty

Your Fav Body Type: lean, fit

Comments:

Sporty, tanned, boyish guy going to YCK today at abt 1pm. Anyone interested?

03/28/00 19:28:31

Name: Kenny Your Fav Sextivity: everything

Your Fav Body Type: smooth, toned, lean Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

Have you guys noticed - Matt Damon's bod in The Talented Mr Ripley is no longer as attractive & sexy as it was in Goodwill Hunting. What happened?

03/28/00 17:29:54

Name: slimboy

Comments:

to kris: i dunnoe him nor his name....mi juz like u saw him dancing next to an angmoh.... i think he is potato if not why doesnt he show interest in chn guys ard him at that time....rather than to focus his attention to that angmoh..... i juz cant understand why such chn guys go for angmohs.....is it becos their dicks are big????? anyone seen this guy that dance on why not's platform(the corner one)....i think he wears something like a spagetti stripe shirt with pants????????on 25/3/2000??????

03/28/00 17:24:50

Name: seeker

Comments:

saw u at city hall wearing white tee tucked into beige bermudas shopping a few eye contacts but not sure if u r interested wanted to approached u when u stand at rail but saw someone else did so i left would like to make friends with u do pls write if u r the one

03/28/00 15:03:28

Name: moogle My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: hugging and kissing

Your Fav Body Type: lean fit tan muscle bod Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

you are in late 20s, around 1.75m tall and 68 to 70kg. you work out in Delta Clubfit at 4 to 5 plus. you drive a black charade. you stay at Redhill. i'm very keen to know you as a friend.

03/28/00 13:45:06

Comments:

xxxxx Goh is a Hunk? xxxxx IS a fantasy if you are into the 'sister' type of guys.

03/28/00 13:25:57

Name: uniform guy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

i like uniforms like school, police, navy, airforce.....any guys with any pls msg mi....we can trade or share experience. n btw guys, wats xxxxx goh's nick???

03/28/00 12:14:00

Name: D1 My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: boyish types Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Been to YCK MRT a few times in the PM. and evening. Didn't find any cute or goodlooking guys, rather more of older ones. So, where are the actions?

Been to Tampines Spa on Sun. Found that it's getting difficult there as a guy keeps doing routine check rather frequently. Checking the showers, toilet too! So irritating one!

03/28/00 08:01:58

Name: jason My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: btm

Your Fav Body Type: hunks Your Nationality: local

Comments:

chinese boyish seeks hunks to fxxk me. email with stats and tel / hp.

03/28/00 07:13:45

Name: Brandon

Comments:

This message goes out to Kris, Jared and slimboy ---who the hell is this guy the 3 of you are talking about? Is he that great? I was on the Singapore Room chat room over lunch and there were at least 3 guys discussing about him also. One of the guys was a tually so infactuated that he went around asking if anyone knows this guy? All these are making me very curious to know about him. Could any on you tell me more?

03/28/00 04:24:50

Name: 2pid

Comments:

To joshua , AMK MRT toliet look cruisy but got action meh ? all like just there look look see see only so small yet so crowded got ppl dare to do ?????

03/28/00 04:01:59

Name: Kris

Comments:

To Slimboy: I hope not. I really want to get to know him and I am chinese. Have you seen him before anywhere? All the tattoos and silver accessories gave me the impression that he is the kinky type. Do you know his name or any other information?

03/28/00 03:30:31

Name: Joshua Your Fav Sextivity: Oral

Your Fav Body Type: lean Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

To all North horny guys, Meet me @ AMK MRT station toilet now! 12pm. Me chi 18, 180 72.

03/28/00 03:14:20

Name: GWM_usa My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: smooth body

Comments:

Looking for asian men in Singapore and KL in late april ...white man in my late 50s 6' tall slim hairy big cock and come there on business looking for company..hotel rooms gets lonely..care to write me for information..

03/28/00 01:18:10

Comments:

xxxxx is very 'gay'. He like to drag too. He used to chat very often in gts on irc.

03/28/00 01:03:52

Comments:

yes , xxxxx is gay cos met him in few aj meeting b4

03/27/00 19:50:00

My URL: Visit Me Your Fav Sextivity: Mutual Masturbation

Your Fav Body Type: Slim/Smooth Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

I love to see this guy from TCs called xxxxx Goh. I alwayas fantasize about him. does anyone have any information about him? Is he gay also?

03/27/00 19:02:49

Name: slimboy

Comments:

yeah kris....i was at y not oso.....catch a glimpse of his body....and he was really cute wif a nice body.....*drools*.....yeah u r right...he was dancing next to an ang moh half naked oso.........hmmmm think he is a potato that likes ang mohs rather than asian guys,,,,,

anyone seen this guy that dance on why not's platform(the corner one)....i think he wears something like a spagetti stripe shirt with pants????????

03/27/00 16:03:26

Name: swimmer23

Your Fav Sextivity: 3way

Comments:

can the board moderators please remove posting in the nature of advertising services (free massage etc) or posting with pager/hp numbers? they are 100% hoaxes meant to sabotage/disrepute someone else.? ban them, remove the post automagically.

03/27/00 15:45:26

Name: Tampines My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Mutual Masturbation

Your Fav Body Type: Lean Your Nationality: ??

Comments:

Hi, Saw you today at tampines MRT station at about 6:15pm. I am going into the MRT station and you are going out. We exchange glance. You are the guy wearing black colour long sleve shirt. I think you are very cute. Do email me if you are keen to make friend

03/27/00 15:17:19

Name: Worried

Comments:

Dear Mr Married..no offence, but since you are married, shouldn't you stop going around fxxking and get fxxk by strangers!!!!Unless you don't have sex with your wife, it is so unsafe and unfair to her. How can you be sure that you will not pass any STD to her, or worst ... you know what.

I hate the idea of married people still go round fooling, unless there is no more sex life between you and your spouse.

03/27/00 09:39:49

Name: Sam My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Office

Your Fav Body Type: Office man Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Hi, Im looking for a mature man i met on saturday at Northpoint shopping centre in basement 1 at around 5.00 to 6.00pm. You were carrying a black leather bag and a plastic bag. Later, saw u talking to another outside a video store.

03/27/00 07:46:22

Name: Kris My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Taking it up my a**

Your Fav Body Type: hunks/bengs/long hair guys Your Nationality: Asian

Comments:

To Jared at gym_28 ....... I saw this guy too. He was at Why Not later and danced there half naked too. He was with this cute looking Ang Moh in a sailor uniform and another chinese guy. >p>Really luv his tanned hard body. He looks like the kinky type, with all those tattos and silver accessories he was wearing. I would like to "know" him too. More information anyone???

03/27/00 07:43:37

Name: Kris My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Taking it up my a**

Your Fav Body Type: hunks/bengs/long hair guys Your Nationality: Asian

Comments:

To Jared at gym_28 ....... I saw this guy too. He was at Why Not later and danced there half naked too. He was with this cute looking Ang Moh in a sailor uniform and another chinese guy. >p>Really luv his tanned hard body. He looks like the kinky type, with all those tattos and silver accessories he was wearing. I would like to "know" him too. More information anyone???

03/27/00 07:38:54

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Aromatherapy Massage

29/165/65 muscular fit trained masseur providing aromatherapy massage at reasonable rates. All enquiries for hsecall or hotel appt. are welcome. Please call HP:96943259 ( 2hrs advance notice.)

03/27/00 07:32:07

Name: Jared My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Anything kinky

Your Fav Body Type: lean hard bods/big cocks Your Nationality: Singaporean Chinese

Comments:

Hey guys! I don't know how many of you were there that night but I went to Tabs on Saturday night (25/3) and after a long break and found the place really happening. They have these podiums now for customers to dance on and it really make the place much more liveli r as compared to before, when everybody just stood around and pose. There was this great looking hunk dancing bare body with a couple of ang mohs. He has a barb wire tattoo on his right arm and another quite large one on his chest. The sight of his hard bod and the basket in his tight jeans made me drool all over. Tried t catch his attention but he didn't seems to notice me. Has anyone of you seen him and can you guys give me any information about this guy? I really want to know him. And if you (the guy) happened to see this message, please write to me. Jared

03/27/00 05:02:16

Name: Married

Comments:

Cont'd....This relationship went on for years without anyone realising what was happening to an innocent boy. This guy was a divorsee. He enjoyed himself alot with my sucking and I, of course from his. I did not think that it was wrong or anything. At sch ol, everyone thought of me as an innocent boy...I did have that sort of appearance, and most thought that I did not even know what masturbation was....isn't that funny. Well, he got married and we stopped (actually we stopped because I grew tired of him) For years I used to masturbate 5-7 times a day and thought nothing of it. A few of my school friends were kind of cute but at that age, you never really thought of seducing anyone from school. Well, my gay feeling was kept inside me until I went to anothe country for my education. There I shared a room with someone and we started sleeping with each other...you know, the sucking, the grinding of two dicks..... When we went to the Uni, we splited, and again my gay feeling went into hibernation for a few years....then someone else came into my life and we fxxked each other..not anus, just pysdo fxxk, for 3 years until I graduated from Uni. I am now happily married with children...successful in my career...and whenever I travel, I fxxk or get sucked by strangers....what a double life I lead, and you know what...I quite like it!

03/27/00 02:31:09

Comments:

Use to think i am ugly and no people will want but recently was shocked to find out that got 3 guys actually tell me i look cute to them in a group meeting and i get kinda of close wif one of them .... i dunno if i really like him or just becos that i hav not been luv for sometime that when someone say he like me i just fall for him him, really dunno wat to do. And one major problem is that the guy i am wif have difficulty erecting .... i still i can accept it now but i dunno if i can continue cos i will ay sex is not important to me but there r times when i need too, so should i be or not be wif him?.....hmmm was just wondering ...does sex matters in a relantionship ? need help !

03/26/00 23:33:36

Name: Married

Comments:

Where do I begin? When I was 10, I was introduced to oral sex - a neighbour of mine masturbated me and I later sucked his dick. The first time I saw my own cum, I was so frightened!!! I did not particularly like sucking but he seemed to like it so I oblig d until he shot his load into my mouth. I was shocked and for days avoided anything sticky. After that, I visited him regularly and he started sucking me and so it went on......To be continued.

03/26/00 23:29:58

Name: Peter

Comments:

You were there with yr boyfriend at Limited Edition. We looked at each other a few times and I am not sure if I smiled at you. You are the taller of the two. I am the married man. If you happen to read this message. email me. I think you are cute.

03/26/00 18:15:07

Name: litheguy My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: lean, toned and tanned Your Nationality: Spe

Comments:

Did anyone go and catch the film festival fringe "Boys for Beauty"? How was it? I did not watch it - went there too late.....but when reached there, quite a lot of eye candy....hehe

03/26/00 17:10:16

Name: Just Me

Comments:

We met at the Singapore Art Museum on sat. You were in Gallery 1, and the security guard told u in mandarinn to go see a slide show in one of the smaller rooms. You replied in ur rudimentary knowledge of chinese that u didn't understand mandarin. so i tol u in english that the guard was trying to recommend that u go see the slide show on the perm collection of the museum in that room. you replied so, in that american accented english of urs... and smiled to me. i smiled back... later, we bumped into each ther again at another gallery, and u smiled broadly to me, and i smiled back... i dunno if u like me or what, but i think u r quite cute, and the fact that u were at the museum alone suggests that u r an arts enthusiast, like me? i would like to know u, a d be a friend, and perhaps develop something from there. sorry, didn't talk to u there and then, as i was with a friend. hope to meet u again... email me will ya? :)

And to that friend who was with me there and whom I know reads this, stop LAUGHING! :P

03/26/00 17:09:27

Name: jay

Comments:

forget to add my pg nos. my pg is 92532181. call me now.

03/26/00 17:07:04

Name: jay My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

i'm a lifeguard trying to earn extra income by providing body massage. i'm giving one month(april) free massage with special service at no extra charges.i'm good looking with swim bod. pg me to book an appointment now.

03/26/00 10:26:16

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

You can earn $$$ by going to www.sendmoreinfo.com/id/626995 and register to become a member. You will get sent paid email by advertisers and all you need to do is click on them to earn money! I am doing this because i am a member and if u join, i get $$ t o so join and we will have a win-win situation. There is no harm even if it is a scam, though i believe it is genuine. So come and join right now!

03/26/00 05:15:52

Name: Bi in a cupboard (there are no closets where I live)

Comments:

D2

They are love handles because they are the first things you feel when you hug someone around the waist. I presume you have to love the person enuff to not mind the blubber there.

03/26/00 03:21:49

Name: Leonardo De Ah Beng

Comments:

Looking for the someone: Yesterday at 2:30pm at Bishan MRT station, I was walking into the station and you were coming out of it. We stared at each other, we smiled. You turned back and accidently "bang" into the pillar. I felt so sorry for that. I ame out of the station again trying to help but you already walking away. If you would have stayed-put, we would have been friend now. I want to let know you, you're cute and I want you to be my friend. I will be at bishan again today, will wait for yo from 1:30 to 2:30 pm. I will wait again same time same place next Saturday and Sunday. You know who I am - I am thinking of you.

03/26/00 03:07:17

Name: Leonardo De Ah Beng

Comments:

About the Diamond Suana, I must agreed with Just-Me's posting. Full of old men, ah beng (Ops, my name beng but me no beng, okay?) with tattos, chubs and thinny. I had been there sometime ago, pulled in by a friend. Also, the place was so crowded and t ere's basically no place for intimacy, unless you don't mind audience watching. There is a place for karaoke where they "sing" (or yell?). I was amused by a "aunty" then who can sing both the "man" and "woman" lines of Bei-Jing-Yi-Ye (or One Night In Be jing). I nearly rolled on the floor and die laughing. There is also a corner which serve free flow of drinks and food. If you like the above, then this is your paradise (for only $20). OR pay the $20 to have a preview of ourselves in 20 years time (so sad). If NOT, call it a MISS. Anyone in here has better place to recommend???

03/26/00 02:55:58

Name: To: HotForIt

Comments:

Any juicy stories to share about the orgy at FRBeach yesterday????

03/26/00 02:55:15

Name: D2

Your Nationality: TamasekLang

Comments:

Charles and Kenny,

Thanks ....well i was wrong then....luv handles does refer to the extras around. But why luv handles when the owner proably hates it. :P Someone trying to be corny here?

Cheers D2

03/25/00 20:10:17

Name: sfl My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: kiss/hugging Your Fav Body Type: fix

Comments:

FYI, 6 years back,I was working at Jalan sultan for a year. I heard about the place, but then I was still a not 'out' yet. A old friend also work at the same centre told me that now Diamond Health Centre was kinda 'hot'(p) He said that the place was having a few regular 'old birds'. My main intension of writing this was to mention this particular uncle(60~years old) was there almost every weekday, he was a very evil guy. When I just started working there for a month , he tr ed to seduce and touch me( I was in my early twenties and was no 'out' then). The problem was he is my uncle(some how related, And i respect him alot when I was young).

He buys sex. He is a very 'old bird' that everyone in textile know his name and behaviour.I ready pity my aunt who is such a nice person, have to 'close one eye' for so many years.so the main things is hi guys, have some pride,don't let him take advantag of you,ok.

03/25/00 19:32:14

Name: Charles My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: nipple (armpits are a close second) Your Fav Body Type: love handles -- except on myself :-)

Your Nationality: San Francisco ang mo

Comments:

Kenny and D2

As I understand it (which is not necessarily perfect) the spare tire includes the whole package: love handles (sides) and beer belly (front). However, I have also heard spare tire used same as beer belly. As for washboard abs, of course everyone has their own taste and they do seem to be popular. But I find them somewhat unnatural-looking and prefer someone with some padding in that area.

Sam

I'm glad you had fun. I'm concerned about your bleeding butt, however. Your partner needs to be more gentle and to relax your butthole more before he enters you. Hopefully, he was using a condom, as there is always an AIDS risk, even more so when blood is present.

03/25/00 18:27:40

Name: Kenny

Your Fav Body Type: no love handles

Comments:

Sorry to continue to bore & irriate the others with this matter ..... dear D2, I still may not agree with your definition of love handles ...... any inputs from anyone else. But I certainly disagree with your point on doing crunches. You can do 500 crunch s daily & achieve washboard abs & yet still fail to get rid of the fats at the sides. Finally, I agree how obvious your love handles are depend on what you are wearing & how you are wearing it.

03/25/00 17:03:10

Name: Just Me

Comments:

Ok, this is to reply two at one shot. First, that SingTel ad guyy who speaks to a baby, his name is Xiao Yen. I dunno what his english name, though I think he got one after he left school. he was my junior in secondary school. quite a humble and nice guy, i must say, and of cos, cute. but think he's straight, and quite a buaya, i think. :) And second about Diamond Health Centre. It's at Jalan Sultan, in Sultan Centre (sthg like that). On 5th floor (or 6th Floor?), look at the directory lah. annyway, it's q ite sleazy lor, quite LC also, not nice, not very clean and facilities quite run-down. many older men, some chubs and chasers. didn't quite like the place... but saw one beng with all those tattoos all over, and quite tan and quite nice bod also... hehehe :) enjoy!

03/25/00 16:28:52

Comments:

New album added....http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/intimatemoment

03/25/00 16:15:25

Your Nationality: KakeeLang

Comments:

Kenny, Thnxs for writing to us....so hmmm nice abs huh. :) I believe luv handles do refer to spare tyres though...and the lump in front is called a ponch. Or beer belly as some would refer to. Also crunches are more effective than sit ups. With a decent diet...and excercise targeting the ab area seems quite effective...but it does take a long time to see results. Come on...to get the washboard abs...one must be disciplined and work real hard at the gym too. How many pple can/want to sacrifice so much time/effort?? Ok those who do have the washboard abs to die for...perhaps would like to share your routine with pple here? Thanks in advance. :) So kenny...it seems my abs quite ok also but like yours it comes with small handles too. Don't you agree that the handles show more when one is wearing shorts than when one is in their briefs? It does depends on how low/high you wear your shorts to the waist. Cheers. D2

03/25/00 12:02:45

Name: Sam

Comments:

I am 30 chinese not very good looking at 1.8m 80kg. Is pretty new in the circle. Been fxxk by a old man once 2 weeks ago. This is my first encounter and after that has been feeling very horny now and then. He tie me up which I had agree in the sense that am afraid that I will chick out( Been a few time ) .He stove Ice cube into my my ass and fxxk real hard on to me until he cum and pull it out to shot it to my mouth . My ass is bleeding after which I quickly had a shower and went home myself. The encount r happened at his home in Serangoon . I had been feeling very horny till then and DIY for the past couple of days. I am posting this in the hope that I am able to have more better encounter with younger people . If do pls e-mail me telephony50@hotmail. I ill do everything for you.

03/25/00 11:29:30

Name: Nan(2)-Se(4)

Comments:

I was at TP library and suddenly a chinese book (translated from Japanese) caught my attention. The book is titled "Nan(2) Se(4)" or "Color of Men". This book was introduced by someone here weeks ago. I borrowed the book and spent 2 hours finished read ng it. A very boring book, no surprises. The author was a monk in his childhood day, sexually abused by 3 of his "shi-xiong", ran away at the age of 18, finally became a writer. He patronised gay pubs/bars etc to interview gays. He claimed that he hat d gay sex but the "ghost" of his past kept haunting him, he enjoyed the handjob from Ya-mei (a cross-dressed). He kept finding her (him?) throughout the years...... the story has no ending and the search for Ya-mei continues. RATINGS: 3.5 out of 5 yawns Reading Blowing-Wind's postings are more interesting than the book.

03/25/00 07:36:12

Name: Ray My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: flexi

Your Fav Body Type: slim and twinky Your Nationality: singaporean & malaysian

Comments:

Hi! Does anyone have gay Chinese, Jap or Thai VCDs, Can't ever seem to get them around. Do e-mail me if you've got any contacts, or are able to get some for me. I just love young Asians! :-p

03/25/00 03:22:22

Name: Resurrection

Comments:

To manluv: I really have to thanks your message - the quote from "The prophet". I have been living in somebody's shadow for quite sometime. Since then, I have not feel the warmth of the sunray. My heart string is attached to his, he laugh I laugh, he ry I cry. My previous message has mentioned how I have changed (adjusted?). I started to love more of myself now. I don't wait - will not wait for an uncertain ending.

03/24/00 19:34:47

Name: spa

Comments:

Anyone know anything about this Diamond Health Centre ?

03/24/00 17:32:30

Comments:

To D1 & D2

Since I started this lovehandles things, I thought I should clarify. It is not the same as spare tyre as lovehandles refer only to fats at the sides. Having a tummy (infront) is not considered as having lovehandles. People, like myself, can h ve reasonable abs infront & yet have lovehandles.

Thanks for the 2 radically different pieces of advice. The aerobics one is techinically simple, but requires endurance & mental discipline as I was told that one begins to burn fats only after the first 0 to 30 mins of the exercise. The other recommendation sounds refreshing, but appears to require very specific techniques & movements. Thanks again! I shall try them out .........

03/24/00 17:26:09

Comments:

Yes, it is possible to have a relaxing yet stimulating time. I am a 22,chn masseur proving special erotic massage. Safe and very discreet. For more info, just drop me a note at massageboi@hotmail.com

03/24/00 15:34:10

Name: Adrian

Comments:

To Asmoro: sorrie for not replying to your previous mail. I accidentally deleted yur mail from my hotmail account and i do not have your e/mail address. Could u please mail me back after you have read this? Thanks!!

03/24/00 13:24:32

Name: ManInRain My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Kissing Your Fav Body Type: Hum.....

Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Hey guys, check out the latest TeleSCVpe (the monthly SCV mag). The April issue has a delicious spread of Jason Scott Lee.... that guy is making me all hard!! :-)

03/24/00 13:13:33

Name: manluv

Comments:

Have you ever read "The Prophet" by Kahlil Gibran? I thought I might include a little excerpt for all of you to read.Perhaps you can relate to it and perhaps you cannot.I just thought I would leave it with you as food for thought.

"But let there be spaces in your togetherness, and let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another, but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls. Fill each other's cup but drink not from one cup. Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf. Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each of you be alone, even a the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music. Give your hearts, but not into each other's keeping. For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts. And stand together yet not too near together: For the pillars of the templ stand apart, and the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other's shadow."

03/23/00 14:46:57

Your Nationality: Spore

Comments:

D2 to D1 Love handles.....are your spare tyres. But i can't recall why they are called love handles? Area of handle during a loving session? Nice to grap....love to handle? Anyone knows something here? Cheers. D2

03/23/00 14:20:33

Name: NickNeck My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: blowing your freaking brains out

Your Fav Body Type: Ohhhh Positive Your Nationality: Ang Mo Kian

Comments:

Does anyone know who that scrumptiouslicious actor/model is; the one that is in the new Hello@singtel advert on television. Where he is seen practicing his vice infront of the baby.

03/23/00 13:54:20

Name: Dl My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Doing in infront of people Your Fav Body Type: Toned and youthful

Comments:

Read abt the exercises.... btw can someone tell me what's and where's the 'love handle'? Why is it unsightly?

Thanks!

03/22/00 23:14:44

Comments:

Getting rid of love handles. Stop believing all the bullshit that spot reducing works, and by exercising a particular part of your body will get rid of the the fat. Its a very undeducated view

The only way to get rid of love handles is to burn fat by doing aerobic exercise. Doing sit ups, and twists and other exerises develop the muscles in that area, but as long as there is a fat cover the muscles cannot be seen. A lot of people already have n ce abs, but becaise of fat covering it, they are not visible.

do aerobic exerise regularly like running , fast swimming, stepper, or group aerobics and do the other ab exercises as well

03/22/00 18:41:37

Name: JB_boy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral

Your Fav Body Type: not sissy, not chubby Your Nationality: malaysian

Comments:

to schoolboy.. i read u message and knew that u want to buy japanese gay vcd...fortunately i got two of them..inform me if u r interested...besides that..to BW..........one thing that i don't understand..why my message didn't come out??i feel so confuse..

03/22/00 17:12:06

Name: Zen

Comments:

Anti Marriage,

You've only focused on the unhappiness in marriage and conclude that's all there is. There are always exceptions to what you happen (or choose) to see. Broaden your heart and mind. So be it if you are don't believe in marriage yourself, dun need to be anti-marriage" and claim married people to be masochistic zombies playing silly games.

03/22/00 17:06:10

Name: How to burn lovehandles

Comments:

To Kenny.......while most people will recommend u to do side-sit-ups or the normal sit-up twists......I would suggest u to try this very tiring BLASTER method.......notice how all discus-throwers, canoeing people, javelin throwers, swimmers who specialise in frontcrawl have that perfect "V"......thats because most importantly whenever you twist u should ensure the entire body twist along naturally......this ensures all muscles groups utilised are worked effectively to promote the burning of the fat there. By doing so u can stretch and twist more and further and burn more.........the normal sit-ups simply just isolates each muscles group so it will take longer to burn off that lovehandle........So just pick up a reasonable circular free weight (5-7kg)...sta d with legs apart, one in front of another and position yourself in front of the mirror....if the left leg is in front use the curl of your right hand (from palm to wrist) to hold the round weight as if u r a discus thrower.....then bend the legs slightly and twist and turn your upper back (dun move the feet at all) as far as possible....then twist strongly back to the front while "projecting" the weight as far out and up.....yes up..as possible (but do not release the weight of course)......The movement i just like discus throwing.......every movement should be and must be natural......the unused hand may carry a weight but just let it hang as a counterweight balance....U might face diffuculities using one hand to lift and 'throw' the weight but thats the beauty of it cos the weight mass will help to ensure u have to 100% twist your body HARD in order to lift it up into the air by one hand :-) make sure u alternate your hands......this exercise is good for the upper thighs, back and ass also....... ...remember to twist and reach out as far as possible too.......and concentrate looking into the mirror at that spot........

03/22/00 16:52:39

Name: the guy in the meeting

Your Fav Sextivity: office

Your Fav Body Type: mature, not too tall

Comments:

Like your stare @ me @ meeting; ya words stumble; my thos a reverie.

you GO. know who am I..?

03/22/00 15:53:28

Your Fav Body Type: toned, cute, smooth

Comments:

Appreciate constructive advice from fitness/gym guys out there:

I have well-defined chest, shoulders, biceps & triceps. I have toned thighs & calfs as well. I even have a flat stomach with passable abs. But unfortunately I have not been able to get rid f the love handles at the sides of my waist. Not very humongous ones, but enough of an eye sore whenever I look at my bod in the mirror. I am 168/60.

Anyone has suggestion on how I can trim or, better still, eliminate those love handles? Need your advi e!!!

[if anybody suggests body massage as a solution, pls ensure that you are prepared to volunteer your service :) ]

03/22/00 15:48:36

Name: Need Spa My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Body Type: Stocky Your Nationality: Thai

Comments:

Hi guys, just wanted to know if anyone here could help me provide the lists of the spa which has PLU-crowded in Singapore. If possible the admission fees and the operating hours (if possible only). And is it only restricted for the local only? Please let e know really curious and wanted to go. Thank you.

03/22/00 11:48:05

Name: Angry Me

Comments:

David, I dragged my feet home. Were you there before?

03/22/00 11:43:55

Name: anti-marriage

Comments:

To gay-marriage supporter:

What is marriage anyway? Loads of straight people are walking out of this silly game, so why put pressure on gay people by having gay-marriage? I am all for gay rights, but not gay-marriage! Don't you see all the pressure that you straight/closetted peers faced about an impending marriage, and the dead of their real lives when they are in it? I for one supports cohabitation (semi-permanent arrangements) for all! No happy, its time to pack and go. Why waste time getting jealous, anxious and angry?

03/22/00 02:42:17

Name: White Cat

Comments:

It's not true to generalize that only gays with open relationships stay together for a long time.

I have been together with my bf for coming to 8 years now and we do not practice an "open" relationship but are very committed to each other.

True love do exist but finding it takes a little time :)

03/21/00 22:12:56

Comments:

To Hiker:

If you ask any gay couple why they are together for so long the typical answer is because they are in open relationship. This only reflect the hypocracy of gay community. Does such a thing as open relationship exist in straight relation hips? Then why must it exist in a gay relationship? And gays want the same rights as straights, want to legalze gay marriage, etc.

03/21/00 18:11:19

Name: long and thick

Comments:

Sorry , my earlier posting did not had my proper email address. This one has it. Btw..only email me if u can take "huge size" private parts as mine are really huge...

03/21/00 17:56:22

Name: Long,hard and thick My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: being blown

Your Fav Body Type: tall and fit Your Nationality: sc

Comments:

After 1 year of quiet reading ,I am writing in now. I'm 26 yrs old mix of latino and nothean indian blood. I would like to know more male chinese guys as I have just broke up with my chn bf with whom I was for 4 years. Bending a broken heart now. Ple emai to me and we can be friends or more.

03/21/00 17:27:43

Name: Steve

Comments:

Hi! Me kinda horny! Tomorrow, 1pm @ YCK swimming pool... fxxk me baby! Me 18yo, tanned & tonned.

03/21/00 16:52:28

Comments:

Yes, it is possible to have a relaxing yet stimulating time. I am a 22yo masseur proving special erotic massage. Safe and very discreet. For more info, just drop me a mail with your contact number.

03/21/00 16:33:28

Name: Hiker

Comments:

Hi guys, just a thought to share.....recently a friend and I talked about the topic of an Open Relationship as compared to a closed one. When I am in my first relationship, I always thought a relationship is only one-to-one only....that is perhaps everyon 's ideal. But after these years (I am currently in my 3rd), I am beginning to accept the fact that the so-call one-to-one relationship is never the case most of the time, esp in gay relationship. Having said that, I am not implying that most of us guys do 't treasure their relationships with their partners. I guess us guys tends to get "physical" with each other easily w/o the worries that gals have (like unwanted pregnancies etc). I once met a gay couple in Australia who have been together for 20 years, t ey have an open relationship. I asked them how do they survive the 20 years in such a relationship? They said having their own freedom to do what they want helps to ease the friction they get if they held on to each other too tightly, but at the end of th day, it's the companionship of each other that they treasure. It's a pretty grey area really....matter of balancing, not being overly jealous and not getting things overboard at the same time.....any of you guys out there having an open relationship? Wou d like to hear from you guys....

03/21/00 15:34:55

Name: david

Comments:

To: Angry Me

You must have been pretty exhausted after 2 hours of jog & walk. But then again you should be quite fit & toned after those 3 sessions.

03/21/00 13:07:12

Name: Angry Me

Comments:

The guy who message in here stating his fantasy in the AMK garden (opposite Broadway Cinema) need to be spank hard on this rear. After reading his message, I went there 3 times. I jogged wallked from 7:30 to 9:30 pm. Although there were some guys runni g but there're no actions at all. After about 8:30 pm, the joggers suddenly just disappeared. The place was errie and dark. Only one or two Ah-Pek whom I think they are peeping-tom. Wasted my time and advise the rest not to waste your time too. That mail was just that somebody's fantasy or he met a ghost???

03/21/00 12:06:13

Comments:

Aromatherapy massage

Robin is 29/165/65 muscular gym fit trained masseur.If need a good geniue massage do call me at HP:96943259 for appointment.

03/21/00 07:47:31

Name: truelove

Comments:

is there really truelove ard??

03/21/00 02:43:54

Name: chris

Comments:

to kaypoh II, you see, you're not reading what i wrote carefully.....READ..... i m dun look or behave like a "G". so, the moment you put your wording in one of your paras below "the ones i can tell are g". you are wrong........................ amused g

03/20/00 20:10:16

Name: Dr Y

Comments:

Where do you get this book?

03/20/00 16:46:19

Name: Stranger My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Mutual Masturbation

Your Fav Body Type: Slim Lean Your Nationality: ??

Comments:

Saw you today at Clementi MRT station at about 9:30PM. You came out from the toilet and heading to withdraw your money at DBS ATM and later on you proceed to top up your farecard and return to the MRT station. You are the guy in blue shirt and jean and yo are using a panasonic handphone. If you are the guy I would like to know you more.

03/20/00 14:21:14

Name: Jogger

Comments:

It was 8.50pm at TBP. I had finished jogging and was haging around the park. You were in dark color singlet together with your fren in white t-shirt. U had jogged a couple of rounds while your fren was waiting at the van u came in. In abt 15 mins, u had f nished yr jog and left with yr fren in yr van. I find both of u cute. If u're the one, pls email me. Or hopefully, we'll meet again if there's fate.

03/20/00 13:14:46

Name: Exhibitionist

Your Fav Sextivity: Doing it in front of strangers

Comments:

Hey anyone have any info whether Ann Siang Hill is still safe to cruise. Heard from someone there was police patrols. Anyone seen or heard anything. Would appreciate any details so that PLUs are safe.

03/20/00 12:19:01

Name: auscent

Comments:

Regarding Dr. X's interesting posting about the difficulties of gay love...

I think the difficulty about gay relationships is partly due to living in a society that frowns them.

You may say it is our choice, but many PLUs are closeted and open at most, to only close friends. The tendency to put high expectations on that one new boyfriend is there. He becomes the major outlet where you can express yourself totally. With such h gh pressures, many relationships may not last as long.

Then there is no social support for us. When a straight man's marriage crumbles for example, half the world steps in. He can get open advices from mother-in-laws to friends. We can't. We have to hide.

I read somewhere that because of all these factors, some gay men tend to focus on easy "conquests". Getting picked up during cruising affirms their self-esteem and identity, as you pointed out. This will explain why they actually feel so empty inside t the end of the day. Unfortunately, if they do not look deeper into ways to build positive relationships, the vicious cycle of finding self-esteem through such surface tactics continues.

Dr X, now that you have understood yourself better through the book, use your awareness to understand why it's more difficult to be gays. Don't be so harsh on yourself. Happiness is a journey not a destiny.

03/20/00 11:46:10

Name: DrX

Comments:

Hi there

I had just read a book by a Japanese writer (translated into Chinese) the title of the book by direct translation should be "Male" "Color" (meaning: Male Sex) needless to say it is book abt male homosexuality.

it had a simple storyline, the writer was abused sexually by his senior when he was seeking refuge in a temple at the age of 16. this left a huge impact in his life. Later, at the age of 48, after divorced his wife, he found himself cruising and patronizing gay pubs. It was then he felt in love with a young guy (21 yo) that had the facial features of a girl and an equally sad life story.

overall I wasn't too satisfied with the story but what prompt me to write this posting was some of the viewpoints the author had abt gay and gay sex. he mentioned that gays had more sex than their hextrosexual counterparts as gay changed sex partner easily (well look at all the cruising postings) he argued that it was becoz of gay's self denial of homosexuality and yet desired that warmth and love of others gays. like poison, gay knew that causal gay sex was dangerous but once addicted, would constantly indulge in it.

I dun think I did the author justice as I felt that I didn't translate his views correctly due to my language ability. but reflecting his views and my life so far, I felt pathetic for my life. I had mental struggle when I start cruising and yet everytime my lust kinda overpowered my determination. now I realized that I didn't settle down with anyone was coz I am constantly and sub-consciously denying my sexual tendency. but I still longed for someone to love and to share. this awful feeling multiplies during weekends and holidays when other are having a great time with their girlfriends or wives. thus I embarked in another cruising activity. I felt a deep sense of sorrow for myself and those familiar faces I met in those cruising grounds. imagine standing around waiting to pick up or be picked up during public holidays.

u might not agreed with my views but look around u, are we happy? yes we had fun , we had a variety of sex partner but are we happy? look at some of those married men that came out to cruise, some of them had their lust motive while others might be a case of "Hoping married can cured his sexual orientation but failed".

Human minds are complex, there is never a single reason that constitutes whatever human behavior shown. I apologized if whatever I had written dun agreed to what u believed. it is amazing how a book can provoked such thoughts.......with regards

03/20/00 09:18:23

Name: test

Comments:

03/20/00 08:46:27

Name: Bangkok guy My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Body Type: stocky Your Nationality: Thai

Comments:

Hey Mr.Wild Kinky Group Sex. I'm going to Bangkok in Mar 31 - Apr 07, does our schedule match?

03/20/00 07:54:32

Comments:

03/20/00 06:53:49

Name: sc

Comments:

Anyone care to tell me where and what is the meaning of FRBeach? I read an ad earlier and was wondering where is the location.

03/20/00 06:02:22

Name: HotForIt

Your Fav Sextivity: Wild Kinky Group Sex

Comments:

Group Orgy at FRBeach this Sat 25 3:00 pm Turn right when u reach the beach. Location : U will see a naked guy tied to a tree. Watchers and participants all welcum. Condoms a must. Be there.

03/20/00 04:16:48

Name: richard

Comments:

Visited my parents' condominium the other day. Met a friend of my college days, now a journalist, called Fred (name changed) at the lift lobby.

Exchanged a few pleasantries, I invited him to the apartment. He is living alone at the same floor, & it was already something like 11 pm. My parents are out of town. Looking from the balcony enjoying the bay view, we try to catch up on the missing years. After college he went to UK to further his studies, came back few years ago to join one of the publishers. Still chubby, round face, very friendly. He was wearing singlet & shorts. I change to my shorts later & we sat down at the sofa talking & watching T . It was late & I asked him whether he would like to have a drink.

We decided to go to the kitchen & have a drink. he was still single & still looking for Ms Right. Standing at the bar stool counter, we continued chatting. He was smiling with the killer smile. Accidently his legs brushed my legs, & happened to feel the rag on the floor.

"you didn't" he said.

"didn't what"

He looked under the stool then I realised he must have thought that I have taken off my shorts.

We laughed uncomfortably, however, I decided to keep him closer. He said he had never had done to any man. I moved closer to him, I can feel his feverish face. I had my leg between his legs. I slipped my hand under the counter & feel that he is getting ex ited. His breath is shorter & heavier. I got under the shorts & release his dick which is perpendicular to the body. His round body, the type I enjoyed most, I pulled down his shorts. He got no objection. I pulled down mine too, & started brushing our co ks together. He cum straight away shooting all over my body. I have yet to cum. I took off his singlet, led him to the living room sofa & settle down. Both of us naked, I kissed & tongued him. He is totally inexperienced. I got my hands round & started c rcling his nipple. My breath blew into his ear warm, & soft. His dick is up again, I went for it. He grasped. He was definitely enjoying it. It was minutes before he cum in my mouth again. He tried to do the same to me, circling my nipple, breathing at m ear, & went down on my dick. His hands were at my nipple while he was sucking. I cum into his mouth.

I brought him into my room, we bath together, soaping each other. We went to bed & I slowly did a rear entry on him. He obviously enjoyed it, and I allowed him to do me.....................

Sorry folks, hope that it was true, no, I don't have a condominium, I wish it had happened, it was so real. It was another wet dream. Kept me wondering why do I have so many wet dreams for the past few weeks. Maybe I haven't unload with someone for the pa t few months, just DIY for the past few months or too much erotic IRC chat with people without an outlet for release. I will try to get to Bangkok ASAP, probably in April to stop these wet dreams.............................anybody cumming to Bangkok in pril?????????

sorry folks, the cruiser & cruisee experience is delayed because well..........just lazy............

03/19/00 18:31:50

Comments:

YCK pool!!! 9am sharp!!! sex and muscles only!!!

03/19/00 10:09:12

Name: undergr

Comments:

i was leaving coffee bean at HV at around 11.40 pm last night(sat) with 2 girls when i saw u looking at me.....you were seated with your frens right by the entrance.....sorry i didn't smile at you as i was shy. If you are the guy, i would like to get to k ow you. i was the guy in that colourful shirt.

03/19/00 07:20:26

Name: Zen

Comments:

Gawwd, miss it! I'm 300026. Hehe...

03/19/00 04:53:19

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky

Comments:

Again, please let us know if you are visitor 300000. Should happen within 24 hours.

swimmer

Well, Yawning Bread is still coming in at the same URL here in San Francisco, including some new essays he posted on March 14. Make of that what you will.

03/19/00 02:18:07

Name: undergraduate My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: mutual masturbation Your Fav Body Type: lean..tanned

Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

the 5 gays are really handsome....good looking.. No. 1 is the best......cute....especially the smile.....really kill me.....

No.5 also not bad......fit..tall....good looking also...like japanise celebrities.....

03/19/00 02:10:54

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: mutual masurbation

Your Fav Body Type: lean, tanned chn 20-28 str8acting plain looking Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

I watched that showede on TV8....cool..i like all the five guys.....each has their own handsomeness and cuteness...surprisingly most got no girlfriend. Hmm......

03/19/00 01:45:27

Name: Leonardo De Ah Seng

Comments:

Kevin, I also got watch the TCS 8 program last night. You are right, the 5 guys are kan-si-nan cute one. Make me hard and I shake thinking of them. No 1 is the most cute and No 4 (the one with specs) looks gay. But, all are cute - specially selected f r the show. I have been to Taiwan many times. Young guys speak in a very "Di-a" way but keep me wondering whether they are gays. The dark lane outside the old Taipei Hospital Building is a wonderful cruising ground.

03/18/00 15:03:37

Name: swimmer

Comments:

Hi!

Does anyone know if the Yawning Bread site has been banned or is there another new site to access it? I get the message forbidden every time I try to access it. Can anyone please help? Thanx!

03/18/00 14:34:08

Name: kevin Your Fav Sextivity: anything

Your Fav Body Type: smooth, toned, lean Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

Hey ......... anyone watched the Taiwanese variety show on Channel 8 just now? There was a segment when they had 5 good-looking guys on stage. I really like no. 1 ....... he is so cute & so sexy. Some of the other 4 were not too bad either. Too bad you do 't normally expect to meet guys of such quality when you visit Dafan in Taipei.

03/18/00 14:19:55

Name: D|zzy MOON

Comments:

this is true.. i can't believe it... this company is actually paying u to check ya email just click on the URL above!! I got a US$100 cheque!!

03/18/00 10:29:04

Name: kapoh II

Comments:

To chris An amused bi talking here to suppliment kapoh's post with my two cents worth. As a guy who ASLO hangs out with str married buddies (some of whom are hunky and good-looking) sometimes I find my str friends staring at gays (whom i can tell r gay)......when I ask them jestily why they did so the comments from them (different guys).... re a) "I dun like the way that guy is staring at me so I stare back to make him back down" (male ego pride) b) "I am suprised such people exist" (fasicnated country-bumpkin) c) "I like to see if I can ALSO charm guys besides girls" (the egoistic jock) d) similar to © : "what to do if u re attractive?....see guys also look up to me" (an even more egoistic day-dreamer) e) "What did he do to his hair? they make him look so freakish" (person amazed at some glamor-queen). f) "What a pity...he can look decent and presentable given his natural assets but too bad his real half made him otherwise......pity....." (guy sorry at what some gays did to their appearance) g) "Dun know leh....he stare at me so I just stare at him lor....why I bother?.....I also dun know?.....maybe FUN LOR........ain't that the reason why we r here in the pub in the first place??? " (blur and happy go lucky) f) "He annoys me with his stare so I stare at him to make him uncomfortable...."(annoyed stranger) g) "he remind me alot of one of my kindergarten/primary/secondary/poly/JC/uni/army/ex-working place/ex-neighbourhood friend/classmate/teacher/doctor/driving instructor......" (stone str guy raking his brains hard to remember something thus explaining his lank stare) ....so u see.....there is really really a hell lot of reason why a person stares!!!!!!.....Its really the defensive nature I guess thats inside all of us.........while i do not deny there are closeted gays in guise of str people who DO stare at guys...... .I will not place all my bets on a single stake without consulting other POSSIBILITIES as well......... Quite amusing all this is......

03/18/00 08:43:35

Name: Charles

Comments:

Don't forget to claim visit 300000 (if that's what visit it is).

There have been some very strange apology messages this last day or so. Do you think that our "friend" the fake poster is back?

03/18/00 08:40:27

Name: miak

Comments:

i have started a new website to join the numerous Singaporean sites so far.

Yawning bread is for the mind, Blowing wind is for the body, and i do hope that inner sanctum will be for the heart.

hope u guys can email comments

03/18/00 06:25:28

Comments:

test

03/18/00 06:24:09

Name: The bookshope guy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: fit and toned

Comments:

Just trying my luck here. Looking for the guy zapping some scholorship stuff in the small bookshop in Bishan. Your name's Zhengyang. U were wearing a orange singlet and Alien Workshop Berms. I think u were formerly from TCHS.. I was the only other guy the e and would love get to know u!

03/17/00 17:39:28

Name: Warren

Comments:

To Ming, I'm really sorry of what I have done to you and I know that I deserve to be dump by you. For now, I'm really regret of I've did and really hope to get with you again. I really love you!!!

03/17/00 17:09:12

Name: Andy

Comments:

Looking for a gym buddy to help 35 yr old chinese guy starting out gym classes at the sports council clubfitt. I'm pleasant looking, 172m, 72kg, fit but not muscular. Likes swimming and other outdoor sports. Looking for same minded guys also into body-building to attain the physique. Maybe we could fit into each others' schedules. Send statistics and email or contact number if you are interested to start our gym and fitness regime. Andy

03/17/00 11:45:47

Name: DrX

Comments:

Hi there:

will be going to Patong Beach, Phuket, end Apr. Any good place to recommand? how abt crusing in Patong Beach?

if prefer pls e-mail me in pvt.

03/17/00 09:17:45

Name: nick

Your Nationality: local

Comments:

Dear Tommy, It has been good to knowing you. Since we last met, I had the wish that we could continue our friendship. You were the one who kept me happy when at times when I need someone desparately to talk to. You said that you don't mind me though I am not as beefy as you. Sometimes you are very warm but why are you suddenly so cold ? I tried paging and calling you to confirm gym on Thurs 16/3 but you didn't return call ? I wasn't sure whether you'd like to take me as a friend. I waited for you the whole day hoping hat you'd call - but you didn't. Pls let me know whether I should continue calling you as I do not wish YOU to incurr $$ on those calls I made should you want to discontinue the friendship. Hope that you'd reply this time. PLS........don't keep me in sups ense. Its terrible living without knowing myself whether being accepted by people. I BEG YOU TO GIVE A REPLY ??? PLEASE ??? Anyway, I wish you well & success in your life ! You can call me at home to reply. :-(

03/17/00 08:41:12

Name: StillLonely

Comments:

Everybody looking for something. Something that makes him complete. You find it in strange places..

You're Chinese guy, sitting opposite me at East Shore Clinic/Bedok in white t-shirt this morning. Then you sat next to me and I asked you the time - you replied at 12:46. I wish to know you as friend.

03/17/00 06:15:54

Comments:

to kaypoh: he has to be interested in me and that: a) i definitely dun find him familiar. he looked straight into the core of me everytime he looked. b)he cant be a homophobic basher cos he would be so STUPID (which u can conjure such an idea) since his friends are around and so are mine. c) he was definitely not starring aimlessly. d) i m quite gorgeous. e) he was not starring at anyone else cos i was starring back too. i aint weird. just a true blue prima donna.

03/17/00 05:59:47

Name: kaypoh

Comments:

to chris: has it ever occurred to you that he is not even remotely interested in you? and have been looking at you probably because he:

a) found you familiar

b)was a homophobic basher, who wanted to 'eye' you down

c) was just staring aimlessly and it looked AS IF he was looking at you.

Moreover, if u r interested in him, why dun u approach him then? dun be a piece of prima donna, can? Assuming he is shy why dun u make the first move then? some people are really weird.

03/17/00 05:49:09

Name: upperdeck

Your Fav Body Type: office

Comments:

friday

TO the executive that boards bus 74 fr NgeeAnn poly and alighted at NJC about 930am.

Wonder any chance of hitting bull'seye.

03/17/00 03:22:06

Comments:

some ppl are just so hopeless. i was down at a pub at Holland V with friends. opp my table was this fella, bout 30s who was with friends. he kept starring at me, every now and then. but no balls to talk to me. cos i was going to toilet every now and then too, he didnt follow. but kept looking and looking. and when finally, he went to toilet, i also did, he didnt say anything when we were alone in toilet. boring game.

03/16/00 14:06:02

Name: nameless

Comments:

To the two guys in bv swimming pool this afternoon,

Sorry for what I have done. Regreted what I have done. I sincerely apologise for being such a scum and hope that you guys please forgive me.

03/16/00 09:35:14

Name: muscle99 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Oral stimulation

Your Fav Body Type: Fit,atheletic,not skinny Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

We met on the Internet and make arrangements for meet while he was in Singapore. So it was full of anticipation during the whole day. Finally, he called on my handphone and gave me the room number. So I went to his room, to my delight ,it was a handsome guy ,almost 6 feet with a great sense of humour.We had a drink at the bar and talked about almost anything. When we went back to his room ,I was still not sure how this would go.Perhaps just pick up my bag and go. The line that brought us together was:" hey, what would you like to do." We slowly stripped each other's shirt off, the nipples of this guy was reddish pink,protruded out like a 20 cent coin, very erect and lickable. We assume the 69 position ,but just to suck each other's nipples. We next proceed to remove the rest of the clothings.On the double bed, we tried all kinds of positions, As a bottom, I let the guy try different positions. The front ,the back the sitting position, As I was not really "opened" before, there was great difficulty inserting his big (almost 1.8 in diameter) into my bum hole. After trying for a while, it was just too painful. So, I got him to lie down comfortably, stroke his hard one,and at the same time suck on his pink nipples. He was fast getting so hard, and he whispered,"would u suck it?" I had no problem with that ,and just took the red big cock into my mouth. using all that I know, licking the slit, doing a vacuum suction action , doing the lollipop twisting the tongue round and round. It drove him crazy and in no time, he warned me, just be careful , I am cuming. I hasten my action on his rod. So ,just before the ejaculation, I removed my mouth from it and reached for his nipples. As I bit gently on his nipple, his loads just splattered on his body. After the intial clean up , he asked if I wanted to cum.Obviously excited, he helped me by sucking on my sensitive nipples,and stroking my hardened rod. In a short while the load shot out as well. It was a fun night out.

03/15/00 15:27:57

Name: Zul My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: etc

Your Fav Body Type: not chubby Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

03/15/00 15:23:18

Comments:

Yes, it is possible to have a relaxing yet stimulating time. I am a 21yo masseur proving special erotic massage. Safe and very discreet. For more info, just drop me a note with your contact number.

03/15/00 11:22:55

Name: Simon(sg)

Comments:

This is Simon from Intimate Moment doing male photography. If you like to capture your physique and concern about developing those sensitive negative, you may like what I am doing....capturing images using digital camera in a diskette. Diskette is returne immediately after session.

Just for 16-March-2000, I am giving special rate for the late morning session. Email me before midnight at intimate_moment@hotmail.com for apptm tomorrow!

03/15/00 10:21:51

Name: D|zzymoon....

Comments:

hi this is a money making scheme.. that allows u to make money by reading ur emails... it works!!! i've got a check for $100... go to http://www.sendmoreinfo.com/id/582590

03/15/00 08:42:18

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky

Comments:

still looking for a room

I know Sg is technologically advanced, but how does one e-mail rice?

everyone

Check out that hit counter! When 30 maahn rolls around, please identify yourself. 10 maahn got a lion dance as a prize, but 20 maahn is still a mystery for the ages.

03/15/00 07:16:03

Name: Sg Boy

Comments:

For all you Wong Hei fans, SGBOY.COM has come up with 21 pics of him for you to drool upon.

Please check out http://www.sgboy.com

To add to my earlier posting, our directory section list some 80 personal websites of Singaporeans. Definitely the largest listing of local PLUs you can ever find.

03/15/00 07:12:12

Name: Sg Boy

Comments:

You guys can post the recommended sites on SGBOY Directory at http://www.sgboy.com/directory/

The difference with SGBOY Directory and other personal websites' links pages is that it is scripted-based and hence can handle a heavy load and can check for dead links and updates quickly.

The whole purpose of SGBOY.COM is to cater to gay Singaporeans. We don't make any money out from it, instead we are paying money to support the website.

03/15/00 03:30:23

Comments:

Aromatherapy massage

Robin is 29/165/65 muscular trained masseur,practice aromatherapy massage service for all gentlemen.If you feel stress or simply want to relax, call me for appt. at HP96943259 ( hsecall or hotel appt only ).

03/14/00 15:55:29

Name: still looking for a room

Comments:

Sorry to impose myself upon this site but I have not found a suitable place my first ad some time ago. A very decent & well-behaved 26 yo looking for a room to rent that is ideally not too far away from town. Serious respondents pls e-mail with location, rice & other relevant details.

03/13/00 14:55:28

Name: Seeking regular sports buddy

Comments:

Hi everyone! I'm seeking a regular sports buddy for the following activities : I'm into swimming, jogging,rollerblading and gym. Preferably someone straight-acting,sporty and outgoing,non-beginner in the above activities,able to commit himself to exercise on a regular basis. I'm 29/1.61/58. Email me if you are genuinely keen.

03/13/00 12:21:09

Comments:

To BW

Here's a suggestion:I was hoping you would consolidate all those recommended sites and put it under a "link" above the guestbook.

Some of these recommended sites are really hot

03/13/00 11:27:21

Name: DL My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: Athletic, joggers Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

I'm surprised that there's happening park here and some more in housing estates. Anyone got stories to share at AMK or else where? Really wish to go one day.

03/13/00 08:36:11

Name: Simon My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Known this guy from the web. When he visited Singapore early March, we met for a photography session. I asked him for permission to have my works posted....and he agreed!

You may like to visit my club [click URL above] to view his pics at album "Chemistry"

03/13/00 03:43:34

Name: Jeremy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Male

Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

I was jogging around the hill top park in AMK ave.6 opp. the Broadway Cinema at around 9.00pm. The park was pretty dark and was my first time joggiong there. Nice park. As i jog up to the hill top...I saw few guys jogging there as well. Not bad, my sense eems to tell me that ..there are happening here :P . I lie on the stone wall to have a rest. after 10 mins...a guy around mid 20 walk passed me . he starred t me for a little while and seat beside me....nice body and nice face too...I smile at him , he r turned a smile at me too...at this time i m getting hard there..i think he saw it..slowly he rubbed my legs and up..up..up...There was no one else here....he lower down my shorts and next mins. he was sucking my hot stiff cock.he was a real good sucker .i must say....i really enjoy the unexpected encounter. I returned him the favour sucking his..Well ..both cum...and we will meet again here...Hahaha...This will be my favourite nite jogging spot.