Male HQ

From Bw Archives 51 : 19 Apr - 05 May 2000

HendryTan

I guess the regulars on this board would know, I don't "clean up" because I strongly believe in leaving things as raw, real and unadulterated. I only censor to protect myself legally or when the posting is obviously from a mad "moral communist". You ca scroll pass what you don't like but you can never scroll back what's already censored by me.

Being gay doesn't mean we are all goody nice guys here; we are as normal as any segment of society. This place is like a noisy gay coffeeshop. The owner cannot tell people what they can loudly talk about or even stop the pesky lottery ticket seller from p stering you.

If you want comfortable, cleaned postings then there's co-opetition from sgboyX to choose from :-) Competition is always good because you always get more choices.

05/05/00 06:55:20

Name: chris

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

to kenny, about your story on "screwing" the church. i find it very very amusing. i too find many many loopholes in the bible. and that the ppl who go to church can be so duh. not all hor. just many. anyhow, i also go. but not cos of god. for someone else.

05/05/00 05:21:16

Comments:

GAM = Gay Asian Male

GWM = Gay White Male

GYM = Gymnasium

05/04/00 20:25:21

Name: kenny My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: everything

Your Fav Body Type: slim Your Nationality: oz

Comments:

for those with undies fetish...my partner (ex-singaporean)once had boyfriend in singapore who was ships captain... he had 3000 briefs some used, mostly new, all size S stashed in ceiling of his home... hope you liked this sidelight of history.

kenny koh

05/04/00 19:09:26

Name: Ben My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Hug, Kissing, Nipple Play, Bod Frottage, Cock Fighting

Your Fav Body Type: Mature, Smooth Stocky Pecs, Hairy Legs Your Nationality: GAM

Comments:

Hi, I am GAM coming to SG late Friday Nite for only 2 days. Young 44, 1m75, 90Kg, stocky, smooth pecs with hairy legs, into bodybuilding (2 times per week), virile, honest, looking for same age, same bod stats and same characters for longterm friendship and more. I like kissing, hugging, nipple plays, cock fighting, bod rubbing, you too. No fxxk. Are you that guy? Ben.

05/04/00 17:07:39

Name: Sniffer!! My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: lubein and screwin

Your Fav Body Type: chubs

Comments:

Oh hi there Steven, glad to hear that you are an undies fetish too. But don't pinch people's undies unless you are very sure the owner does not need it anymore otherwise they will get angry.Say, are you into white 100% cotton mini cut briefs.I once picke up a hush puppies mini cut off white undies at Delta Swim pool, it was still warm and the owner left it behind at a clean hanger. I picked it up and quickly went into a toilet cubicle, and locked the door to savor it.It was heaven,it still had the linger n smell of Shokubutsu shower foam plus the crotch area did not have the smell of dried urine at all.I brought it home and deeply inhaled it until the smell particles was completely removed by my constant smellin'. I was quite sure the undies belong to som one of the same race as I am.From the smell of it I can tell that it belong to someone quite ----- and the waist size was S only.

05/04/00 15:50:38

Name: mountain tortoise My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: hugging , nipples sucking

Your Fav Body Type: winnie the pooh Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

hi everyo ne out there....what is GAM or GWM THANX

05/04/00 15:43:21

Name: mountain tortoise

Comments:

05/04/00 15:06:06

Name: STARBUCKSGUY

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

To : Ikepod TO: IKEPOD Hi, Ikepod....

I'm one of the guy from the group in Starbucks on 23 April around 9ish. Well, if you still wish to know us or me please email me.

05/04/00 10:23:22

Name: Warning!

Comments:

This is a serious warning to all my fellow cruisers out there. JURONG POINT IS NO LONGER gay friendly. The cleaner in level 2 is no easy guy to deal with and I actually witnessed him spying on people and secretly getting the security guard. I even saw thi guy who got warned by the security guard for cruising there!!!! They behaved as if they are the police. They warned people if you loiter in the toilet for too long. Even if they do not catch you in action!!! Be forewarned....

05/04/00 10:21:05

Name: Stephen My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Oral Your Fav Body Type: Slim and Smooth

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi, I'm 21/178/65 and always horny. I have a tremendous fetish for underwear and simply love looking at guys in especially white ones. I have a number of used briefs in my collection already and simply love to smell them and rub them over my penis to brin myself to an orgasm. I also enjoy phone sex and if there are any like minded individuals below 22 years of age out there who are looking for some fun over the phone, do drop me a mail with your number and we'll take things from there...

05/04/00 05:10:08

Name: tim My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: local

Comments:

Hello, I'm seeking help from GYM experts. I have a dumbell brand - KETTLE. I wish to buy some weights but this brand KETTLE does not have the weight I want. However, I found another brand - AIBI offers a variety of weights. I am not sure whether I could buy AIBI's weights since my dumbell is KETTLE. Are all these gym equipments standard no matter which branch you buy ? Pls help. Appreciate if you could leave me your tel/HP for me to make enquiries. THANX U ALL GUYS OUT THERE !

05/04/00 00:06:45

Name: Kelvin My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Oral and cuddling

Your Fav Body Type: Matured chunky/chubby men Your Nationality: Chinese

Comments:

To UNCLE

Hi there, interested in your OMO. Please email and give more details, looking forward to your reply and audition/interview.....

Kelvin

05/03/00 18:08:06

Name: Tan Wenhao

Comments:

I am a 19 year old guy and is looking for an LTR with Chinese Guys 14 - 17 ... please e-mail me at marineworld@hotmail.com

05/03/00 17:35:25

Name: Lovingman My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: French Kissing

Your Fav Body Type: Fit and healthy Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

Hi guys, I am looking for a weekly passionate buddy. I am a 31 year old chn, 176cm tall and weighs 75kg. I am neither slim nor medium-built. I am muscle-built but do not go to the gym. I have a 42 inches chest because I always performs 100 push-ups for 10 years non-stop every night before retiring to bed. I also have a V-shaped body because I always performs pull-ups after my running routine 4 times a week. My other stats are: waist 29" and biceps 18.5".

My partner is preferably to be a 25-35 year old chn/malay/gwm who is very horny and love to have weekly sex with me. I love mutual sucking and kissing. I love to be fxxked also. No bisexual and married man.

If you are interested to know me better, write to me.

05/03/00 16:42:39

Name: jeff

Comments:

scoach1, join the egroups ntu_guys, just go to www.egroups.com and sign up. and the place to study in ntu? try the libraries, tutorial rooms or canteen B. you can ask for more once you join the egroup.

05/03/00 15:49:07

Name: Putera Mahkota My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: CHP's & US Marines

Your Fav Body Type: fxxkin' a real buttfxxk!! Your Nationality: Melayu Singapura

Comments:

Greetings to Nonya..oh!!oh!! ( :( : solilah Bibik Brinjal gua ingat lu olang Melayu, tapi lu sudah cakap lu olang baba tapi kenapa lu moh cakap macam bulung tiong.. i'm not, i'm not will cut the mustard you're not one, but repeating like a broken record see s effortless, but I can understand where you're coming.. Least to say you must be conversant in Bahasa Melayu, which makes some jokes to understand well, tapi jangan malah if I go overboard when it touches the wrong toes. Okaylah gua sudah tahu lu olang baba, so I'll leave you alone, and for the one & only Fara g.. I did read your excerpts on the Algerian wild escapades, and sure makes the cum load cuming, thxs for your contribution. Here Putera Mahkota looking for the Malay barber down and under all the way thru from Pasir Ris, to Kampong Melayu Geylang, and not to mention Bedok to Pasir Panjang as well Telok Blangah not one is sighted till to date to give good the perfect flat top h ir cut as well a good head to start the butt lubing.. Anyone can share my quench for a Malay butthole?? this is not dire desperation, but cut dicks make the job easier.. Adios las maricones, por favor senor y senoras if I offended anyone.

05/03/00 15:40:55

Name: Someone

Comments:

We met at a certain mall on 29 May 2000 at around 7.30pm. You are carrying a red helmet wearing a white t-shirt ... tried to have fun at level 2 as well as level 3. I told you that I'm rushing for time. Went to the same place to look for you today but yo were not there.You are a cute person, hope to know you as a friend. Please email me with more description to confirm that we have seen each other. :)

05/03/00 14:07:06

Name: kenny

Comments:

19 chn 174/63 Looking for hot sex Call 97300178 www.facelink.com/kennysg

05/03/00 13:14:01

Name: Bibik brinjal My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Pounding chilli and gettin' pounded

Your Fav Body Type: Granite pestle shaped d Your Nationality: Di Tanjong Katong

Comments:

Sorry sleepless , my posting was meant for Putera Mahkota. Getting such that eyesight of BIBIK is getting blur , see wrongly, sorry ah.

05/03/00 06:47:36

Name: Charles My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: N is for the nature that put it there

I is for the impulse to lick

P is for the pleasure it brings the recipient

P is also for the pleasure it brings the licker

L is for the left one

E Your Fav Body Type Your Fav Body Type: a loaf of bread, a jug of Pocari Sweat and thou

Your Nationality: poetic without license

Comments:

Zen

There are many types of sexual expression. I had a very small range of sexual activity for many years due to fear of love-death disease and still am fairly conservative in my activities. The issue can become finding partners who are satisfied with a reduced level of sexual activity but who have not taken themselves out of the sexual arena.

You are the only one who can decide whether you will be satisfied doing this stuff with a woman. I'm about 95-5 myself, but the 5 is so weak that I don't even bother looking (and the women type that I like are tomboys, who are generally lesbian anyway). Your milage may vary, as they say.

05/03/00 03:49:02

Name: Bishonen VCD My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Click on URL above to view story of "Bishonen" If you like a copy of the VCD, you may pick it up @$25.

05/03/00 03:32:38

Name: Farang

Comments:

TO: Putera Mahkota

You must have passed it by, dear. I wrote and posted my promised Algiers story about a week ago. Someone wrote to say they thought it was a fairy story which of course it wasn't.

And to titillate you I even described one of the heroes of the story who was built like a brick, just like a US marine in fact.

Take a look-see. Maybe it was too long for you. How about a PM story? As I said before your style is very dynamic and attractive.

Farang

05/03/00 03:27:37

Name: Uncle

Comments:

Dear Dr X, and Daxiong

Thank you for your interest in our Older Man Orgies.

As I indicated, we do not exchange any sort of address, therefore I regret I cannot communicate with you privately.

The point in my mentioning our OMO's was to highlight the fact that the best sex is to be had from experienced older men. All these requests for well-hung, young and beautiful creatures simply pass us by. We know that uncles give us the longest, most terr fic climaxes. So, long live the older man!

From this, Daxiong, you will see that it doesn't matter if you are under-sized though we do prefer a good chest and arms if possible, for better gripping, you understand. Cock size is not a factor.

What we normally recommend to those who have expressed an interest is for them to form their own OMO's. If for example you are an Uncle, search out a nephew to give him the thrill of his life. If you are a youngster, next time you see an Uncle in a cruisi g spot, don't pass him by. Chat to him and accept his invitation to inspect his collection of fine wines. You won't be disappointed. Fellatio will be his specialty but he will be willing to indulge in anything else and will be good at it.

Uncles of The Wind unite!

LOL

Uncle

05/03/00 01:54:06

Name: MIA

Your Fav Sextivity: All Kinds of outdoor fun

Comments:

Hello fellow PLUs, Any suggestions on cruising locations for a returned PLU? Been away for two years and wondering where to go for some good uninhibited fun.It used to be wild at Fort Road area, China Square and Ann Siang Hill area. Any latest news / experiences there? What is this about monitoring and patrols at ASH? Any new areas for cruising? I also read about Botanic Gdns - any one with the latest news? Thanks for your help. Cheers and happy cruising.

05/03/00 00:04:31

Name: Bibik Brinjal My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Pound chilli and getting pounded Your Fav Body Type: granite hard pestle

Your Nationality: Di Tanjong Katong.

Comments:

Hello Sleepless, How're yer doin?Apa Khabarrrrrrrrr?

Here goes.Gua olang babalah.Gua orang punya moyang kawin sama olang Melayu lulu lulu lama lama sekali.

Kawin champo aduk yok lapat anak nama Leo Eng Neo(Eng Neo Avenue kat Bukit Timah).

Gua kat Tanjong Katong suda lama lama tumbuk cili buat sambal belacan gosok mulut maid saya kalau maid tak keja kua kuat.Kalau maid keja kuat kuat dengan boss nanti lapat anak , Oh Pochok!I hope this will put it to rest that I am not and i am not that i am not i am not i am not i am not i am not, that i never will be, that i can't even if i tried, that I was not born nd therefore i can't be,even if I did a deed poll that i am simply not one. Thanxs.I am only a very diluted one. Maybe 1 per 64 part Melayu. Sorry If I dsappointed you. Now get some sleep!Good for you.

05/02/00 18:04:24

Name: Putera Mahkota My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fxxkin' CHP's & US Marines

Your Fav Body Type: Nice tight & beefy Your Nationality: Melayu Singapura

Comments:

Greetings fellow netizens and Selamat Hormat kepada Saudara Bibik Brinjal.. jika saudara nie seorang Melayu posting nie khas untok kamu..okay here we go..nampaknya saudara sibuk menyibuk dengan tumbuk cili ke atau batang.. mana yang satu ( :( : tolong teran kan and for those who don't understand Malay, the question is strictly posed on the permise that if Bibik Brinjal is olang Melayu, so folks if the entire posting is in Malay mintak maaf atau pardon ye.. Benarkah tempat kediaman saudara diTg Katong, kalau gitu bolehkah saudara ingin menjadi member yg boleh berlepak dengan cara dan ciri2 kita. Pendek kata inilah firstime saya mendapat pirhatian posting dalam suara dan nada dalam loghat Melayu, dan setakat tu saya amat berbangga atas kesudian jika kamu boleh mendapat berhubangan dengan saya. For the die hards where in the heck is Farang, Uncle Beng or is it Ah Pek that hasn't done any posting for awhile, and for Bibik Brinjal if you're a Malay please respon e if you get my drift. Sekian dan terima kasih

05/02/00 17:40:55

Name: Sleepless My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: pleasing you

Your Fav Body Type: Military uniforms Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi, I am a young fresh 20 year old Chinese btm searching for a caring and strong top. I am a submissive person who aims to please you, I am willing to do anything to mail.com">Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: pleasing you Your Fav Body Type: Military uniforms Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi, I am a young fresh 20 year old Chinese btm searching for a caring and strong top. I am a submissive person who aims to please you, I am willing to do anything to bring you happiness if you can mange to sweep me off my feet.

My ideal man should be strong, need not be too mascular but toned. Chinese as well. Looks do not matter much as I place more emphasis on your character, friendly and outgoing.

Being submissive, I am also attracted to men with power, in exact, Officers or Uniformed personnel in the military. My fantasy is to help you undress after a hard days work, to undo your boots and clean up with you, helping you relax with a massage, and s ending long nights together.

My main attraction? I have learnt a great deal on how to pleasure a man, I go all out to ensure your satisfaction. So if you what I am looking for, please reply to this. I am waiting.

05/02/00 16:17:54

Name: daxiong

Comments:

hi uncle in terested in OMO but small built how?

05/02/00 15:59:15

Name: scoach1 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Chinese 32 year old Master's degree student looking for friend at NTU to break monotony of studying in the evenings. Which is a good place to study at NTU, now that the good ol' Reading Room at Main Spine has been taken over by MPE?

05/02/00 14:34:27

Comments:

To manvv: would you be able to do a brief description of the person you spotted at the Redhill MRT?

05/02/00 14:24:36

Comments:

To Frustated Fag: Don't you know that some people are very desperado?

05/02/00 14:11:30

Name: Frustrated Fag

Comments:

What hell that everybody is described as being cute, boyish, 6+ inch dicks, big dick head, smooth bubble butts, well-muscled, etc, etc??? I went to the places described in the stories below and many dudes there are either very normal and even ugly!

05/02/00 14:07:15

Name: TCS Auntie

Comments:

Maybe TCS will cast Lin Yisheng as another gay, this time as a desperate "auntie" type, who hide in bushes taking a sneek at bare-bodied beach hunks, going to fort road beach for quickies. Now that will be a show for me! Then again, the Ah Sohs will go co plaining to the Chinese dailies. Sigh...

05/02/00 13:23:27

Name: Bibik Brinjal My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Pounding chillies and getting pounded

Your Fav Body Type: Granite hard,pestle shaped. Your Nationality: Di Tanjong Katong.

Comments:

Hello, TCS Auntie. How' re you doin? Now that you are back, a lot has since happened to Actor Lin Yisheng. I do find him cute as a 'DA BOY BOY'last time so that is why I do keep an eye and ear out to what's happenin. I think I saw a trailer somewhere fea uring the three dudes mentioned previously and Lin had Auntie Arms f(Flapping Arms) a big paunch that had no limit and fair 'san chen zhu rou' skin.Unless a miracle happened between now and broadcast deadline,I presume that is pretty much what we fans o Lin Yisheng is gonna get to see.

One possible scenario

1) TCS sent the tape to post production houses to digitally erase said paunch and give Lin a tanned skin look.

2) Lin immediately signs up for M-rie Fr-nce Bodyline slimming bodywraps and ends up looking like Cherie Chung the siren.

3) TCS announces that Lin is playing not leading man but uncle type or hangers on to leading man as side kick that provide comic relief so that leading dudes like Tay Ping Hui can look good and get the girl lah. Sounds pretty much like real life and the m st likely case.

But I think Lin's role would be important to the plot somehow otherwise TCS would not have included him in the show (as fumbling overweight mama's boy,or the gentle giant with a soft heart,or the cheeekoor desperate but can never bed the babe types).

Al these would make the leading men look good so that audiences can cheer them on as they sweeep the initiallyly reluctant leading babe off her feet and they can walk into the sunset with hero.

I agree with you that Sentosa as backdrop sounds cheap and tacky.But Singapore doesn't have a backyard that looks like Okinawa for Beach Boys. In fact Singapore have very little resource for that kind of stuff.Blame TCS for small budgets, but bear in mind that the target audience are HDB heartlanders and Ah Sohs that have the four walls of their flat and a 'busy hectic lifestyle' to keep them company, shouldn't be diificult to con AH Sohs to think that Sentosa beach is crawling with he-man dudes and kille babes.

What the heck, TV shows are make believe anyway only,everything is fake. when the actors have said their lines and the director shouts 'CUT' ,production crews start to dismantle the sets and Tay Ping Hui goes back to be an ordinary dude sans make up and b own hair.Ha!We should all use our imagination,and think Bali, Hawaii,or Maldives with swaying coconut trees and pristine white beaches as a backdrop and a margarita in your hands..... Hmmmmm....

05/02/00 12:28:26

Name: Nick My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Seems that RP is a hot site now that Ang Siang is being monitored and patrolled frequently.Must admit Ang Siang provides a nice atmosphere and when the heat quietens down maybe crusing will pick up again. My pick up happened over the weekend too but not i a car.In fact, I was just looking for a spot to rest after a night of partying.As I sat alone in a dark corner of the RP MRT station this average looking guy walked past.As he made a second passing I knew he was a PLU.He made himeself comfortable beside e and we started a conversation.It was 4am in the morning and cold and we decided to find a cosier spot near a stair landing.He began by putting his hands on my waist and soon started caressing and french kissing me.Then pulling up my shirt he began sucki g on my nipples which I must admit was very erotic.My hardon grew and he started unzipping me.Slipping his hands into my undies he pulled out my hard cock and started sucking my precum soaked cock head.After more kissing I pulled him against a corner and tarted on his nipples.He moaned softly and I undid his pants,He had a nice bubble butt and I greedily fingered him which he enjoyed.Then behind and against him I slid my cock into him,He was tight but I could see from his expression that he was enjoying m hard thrusts.He had this ability to squeeze my cock by moving his butt muscles.I came in mins and was pleasantly surprised when he started cleaning my hard cock again.I came a second time after pumping him in the mouth for 15 mins.As the cum dripped out rom his mouth he gave me this horny look as he massaged my cockhead with his tongue and I shot my last drop eagerly!We're planning a gathering this week Saturday in a nice cosy discreet room.Anyone interested in joining us?

05/02/00 12:26:59

Name: Kenny My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Sucking

Your Fav Body Type: Anything Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Reading about the crusing at Raffles Place I decided to check it our Sunday night.What a disappointment.The place was deserted.Now Monday night was a different story.Finshed dinner with a friend and hung out till about 3am .Most of the time it was pretty uiet then at 330-400 I began to see cars slowing down and parking along the lane outside republic plaza next to MRT station.i started walking along the sidewalk and peered into the cars and sure enough one of the drivers in a dark blue Lexus had a towel o his lap and dressed in a tee-shirt.As I walked past and flashed a smile he slowly pulled away the towel to reveal an enormous pink cock!We exchanged greetings and he offered to bring me to somewhere quiet.We drove off to a quiet car park off Marina south In a dark quiet spot he got out and leaned against his car smoking as I kneeled before him sucking his cut 6 incher.During the ride to the spot I had begun fondling his huge tool which was oozing precum and by then it was already erect and huge.I felt him shudder and moan as he started pumping his tool deeper into my throat, suddenly he came a load and I started working on his balls.He held me up and started kissing me as he unzipped my jeans and lowered both it and my g-string to my ankles.Then turning me around he speard my legs and started caressing my butt and rimming my asshole! I was in heaven as he slowly began fingering me.Then I felt his cock head against my soft hole and he began a slow thrusting movement.Then I began to feel his cock run deeper a d filling me up.The best part was that he was still growing!Soon my arms were aching as I held against his car door and he rammed all 7 inches into me.I started a circular movement of grinding my butt against his swollen tool to allow him to go deeper and fill my hungry hole.Within minutes he let out a moan of pleasure and cum spurted into me.I felt a warm sensation and soon cum was dripping down my thighs as he leaned exhausted against me but with his cock still inside me.Just then I realised that I had c m too ! Seeing my sweet juice dripping down his door he laughed laid down on the back seat.I was still horny at that moment and started nibbling on his balls and soon he had another erection.We finished off the morning doing a 69 ,me sucking his cock dry nd loving every moment while he fingered and rimmed my asshole.RP is pretty cruisy but it depends on the day and time.

05/02/00 11:58:34

Name: Kaypoh King

Comments:

Anyone here knows whether Tay Ping Hui got gf or ex? Things starts getting suspicious when a celebrity says "My ideal girlfriend is blah blah blah"...

05/02/00 11:36:10

Name: TCS Auntie

Comments:

To Bibik brinjal:

I am overseas for a number of years and so dunno what's happening at our "beloved" SBC aka TCS. Lin Yisheng used to be one hot dude to me. He got a boyish face and quite a fit body (he looks the sporty type but not muscle mary and used to model sports clothing). You mentioned that his body and gone to hell, how do you know? Does the new serial he is in as alot of shirtless scenes?

And regarding about the "Beach" tv serial, I think TCS production queens are nothing but a bunch of copycats. Copy here, copy there. From HK, to Japan to American. Since when the hell has Singapore got a beach scene? The water is like shit with oil slicks floating around and the beach full of garbage. And now the sun do not even shine due to all the terrible dusts from Indonesia! Unless the beach scene is at fort road, maybe that's really happening! Hehe....

05/02/00 07:37:30

Name: river My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: discrete

Comments:

hello guys, i'm new and would like to know more friends. i'm chinese and 21 but not a hunk. hope to meet some cool people with similar interests. i don't have any very exciting sexual encounters yet but i always get stared at in town or at nitespots.email me rivereeve@yahoo.com to know me better

05/02/00 06:41:02

Name: DrX

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Hi UNCLE:

i am interested in u OMO (one man operation? ^_^ ) pls e-mail me in pvt thanx!

regards

05/02/00 05:53:05

Name: Starbuckguy

Comments:

To : Ikepod

Hi, Ikepod.... I'm one of the guy from the group in Starbucks on 23 April around 9ish. Well, if you still wish to know us or me please email me.

05/02/00 05:30:48

Name: Uncle

Comments:

Dear Pleasure

It looks like we're competing with each other in some respects.

I hold sex gatherings once a month, on each second Wednesday. I also interview beforehand so my guests are not disappointed.

My requirements are that all must be MEN, and they can be of all ethnic types. Women or trannies are not wanted. Age is immaterial as experience is that uncles perform better than nephews. Cock size is not important. A must is that they should have large trong breasts, be preferably non-hairy everywhere, and have strong arms for others to grip on to.

Once they have passed that examination, the Fellatio Test is performed during the interview stage. They must be ace cocksuckers for that's the aim of each party. It's there that the Uncles really score, for their experience is second to none. They are of ourse worthy kissers too, and are known to be more affectionate and understanding than youngsters.

Some call my gatherings the Older Man Orgies. I can assure you OMO's can be great fun. Guests bring their own tissues, the rest is supplied

We don't give away our e-mail or any other address as word of mouth is how we recruit people, and -- my oh my -- what lovely mouths we have.

LOL and best of luck, Pleasure

Uncle

05/02/00 05:15:11

Name: Tim My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: group sex

Your Fav Body Type: lean, tanned bods Your Nationality: chinese

Comments:

To the guy dancing on the podium next to the staircase leading to the toilets on Sunday nite at Venom. You were wearing off white Levis jeans and topless and you have tattoos on both your arms and chest. Saw you dancing with both some guys and gals so not sure if you are PLU or not. If you happens to see this message, I want very to get to know you. Any other guys there that night has information on this guy???

05/02/00 05:12:12

Name: Tan

Comments:

to aceboy20: wah.... u from np oso.... cool.... mi too mi in 3rd year gotta graduate soon...wah....tanned mscualer hunk....wow...i bet ur dick must be as hard as a rock.....at that time....did u manage too see again on labour day....wish i was at atrium on sat....haahahah care to have a threesome with him..... p/s: mi 20/chn/170/60....

05/02/00 03:51:09

Name: Zen My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Charles's favourite

Your Fav Body Type: Jacobs vegetable crisp crackers Your Nationality: Fantasia

Comments:

Ripley,

Your asking for suggestions or adopting a wait and see policy seems to me that you want to take some action to further the relationship into the romantic realm. Truth is you don't need to. It's alright to be fond of and feel intimate with your friend. have a few friends with whom I feel the same way too. And I know I don't need to make them my boyfriends. Anyway, if there's this undeniable longing in you. Ask and answer these questions yourself: Do you know what you need in a boyfriend? Does he have w at you need? Conversely do you know what he needs and do you have these qualities? To the extent you have all these knowledge, to the extent the soundness of your decision will be. As the saying goes, ri jiu jian ren xin (it takes time to see someone's he rt). Then again, time is not enough without experience to adjust what you think about yourself and him.

I wish you well. You reminded me of my coming out at 19.

To the few who responded to my religious thingy, thank you. To the guy who would rather we not talk about religion, just want to say anything can be harmful without approaching it with a healthy attitude.

Current status: Sexlessier as the days go by. It is not so much the sex I crave but the level of intimacy with another person, the skin to skin touch, the chest to rest on or someone resting on mine. Mutual pleasuring. Not the sucking, fxxking, cumming by themselves. And if it is not so much the sex, I wonder does it matter if I'm homosexual or not. Can I reach the same level of intimacy with a close girl friend too? Hmm...... experience is what I need to adjust what I think? Heheheee......somebody enli hten me? Can just mail me les the others get unduly victimised by the same turn off.

05/02/00 02:58:42

Name: BODS swim wear

Comments:

About the show starring by Li Nan Xing and Lin Yi Sheng.......I dun thk the TCS will repeat it since last time it caused a lot of problems to TCS.

What i thk the best abt the show is that Li Nan Xing always wearing a sexy swim wear in most of the scenes.....the cameraman sometime also focus on his bulge when he was catwalking..

If u all can still remember, Li also just wearing a purple color underwear to sleep...

05/01/00 23:54:54

Name: simon(sg)

Comments:

16 new pics added to 35th album "Lewis". Enjoy. YOu may like to know THIS IS THE ONLY WEB PAGE to find IM pics.

05/01/00 23:22:05

Name: Pleasure

Comments:

Looking for MANLY, Oriental (Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, etc.) or Oriental-mixed men. You must not be fat and/or ugly and a decent sized "tool" is advantageous (min. 5+"). I hold periodic theme parties (approx. 6 a year) whereby both sexes show up (of every inclination) and "have mind-blowing fun". Group usually made up of about 8+ very adventurous people between 18-35. You MUST NOT be averse to both guys & gals servicing you @ the same time. Hence, bi/bi-curious/"adventurous" guys preferred. There will be an "interview" of sorts- mainly to ensure quality control & that you'll fit in. If all goes well, you will be invited to upcoming parties. If interested, send me an introduction. Give physical description, what you are into (sexually), a description on the best (or kinkiest) encounter/sex you've had, what you would like to do (fantasies), etc. Mail me @ pleasure_giver69@yahoo.com. If you've given sufficient information, you'll get a prompt reply. Pleasure pleasure_giver69@yahoo.com

05/01/00 13:53:54

Name: Manluv

Comments:

Webacam is the rage of this new millennium. Sooner or later more disco will put up the webcam as part of the ecommerce hype. Perphaps Venom could exclusively broadcast the guys' night on the PLU website. There could share with other gays' disco around the world. The live broadcast of the millennium celebration around the world was one of a kind and had kept me insomnic.

05/01/00 13:15:23

Name: ANTI-VENOM

Comments:

Hey Guys (below is a message sent to sgboys members by the site operator) As many of us were enjoying ourselves at Venom yesterday, the screens flashed to tell us that there will be no live broadcast. However, a visitor has wrote in with this comment: "i thought i should tell you guys that last night at Venom, despite the message that 'There will be no webcast tonight' was flashed on the screens, the webcast was still going on. i was sitting at home looking at exactly what was happening there. i smsed ome of my friends who were there and confirmed that it wasn't a recorded clip they were playing 'cos i could hear exactly what song the DJ was playing at the moment in time. and the thing is, the fella operating the webcam kept zooming in on individuals' faces. granted, he's probably a straight guy since he kept focusing on the girls (the real ones), but there were some shots of guys kissing too! :o / just thought that it wasn't very nice that they lied to the people at the disco by saying that there will be no webcast...."

05/01/00 12:48:01

Name: river

Comments:

I WAS AT ZOUK LAST NITE- SUNDAY FOR THE FF GIG.THIS IS TO THE 4 FELLOWS I SAW, ONE OF YOU WERE WEARING A WHITE SINGLET AND BROWN BERMS. ANOTHER WAS WEARING A FITTED WHITE TEE WITH VANS SHOES. THE 3RD ONE WORE A PRINTED SHIRT. THE 4TH ONE WORE A PAIR OF SU GLASSES THROUHOUT THE NITE. I THOUGHT THE 4 OF YOU ARE REALLY HAPPENING AND REPLY ME IF ANY OF YOU READ THIS.

05/01/00 11:15:11

Name: To Ripley

Comments:

Here's two cents worth of advice,

At age 18?19? and being economically unproductive and most likely will remain so for the next 5-6 years till u graduate?, give yourself some tiny little backdoor before u laid down such a strong ultimaium that you are plu. Yes I will ask the question oo...."are u sure u wanna commit to a plu lifestyle".

We always think our current actions and thoughts are "justifed" right now in the present moment, be it chasing after some guy, ditching some guy, making a fool out of some onelse, or bitching or back-biting,or leading a live of pure party fun fun fun, but I can asure you that 10 years, or 5 years, or maybe even 1 year down the road you will start thinking twice otherwise about any decisions made. It need not be pure regret, for it can also be....hmm...I could have done so better in another way......so t of reflection...but as time is unkind to us, we can never turn back the clock only to pray next time round in a similar situation we have learnt how to deal with things better and more maturely.

Also, another person life is another person life. We have absolutely no control nor right to dictate how others should live or behave especially if we have truly understand the true meaning of love and what it takes to love others.

There are people who will advice you to "bend" people while there are some who will advice you to contuine your relationship with that wonderful friend of yours. I myself will not take any stand but here if you (or anybody else) do not mind me giving ather cold-dish cloth advices.

I do not know the exact level of openess and friendliess between you and your friend but it is strangly familiar to what I have went through when I was in my early-20s. Yup, he seems all perfect and suspiciously so but that could be WHAT you really wa t to make him out deep in your heart such that every action and every little behaviour seems to tell you he really want to become plu. But do not make the mistake of pushing or pressuring him into do so. "Bending" or pushing somebody (whether willing or n t) into plu means one has to take up alot of moral responsibilities. Are you really ready for that when you yourself just came out recently? Which plu role model has influenced you anyway? Those who think its the "in-thing" to show up at why not with a n w 'BF' every 2 months? Or those who lead a life of glamorous fun fun fun?

I have made a folly in the past that made me lose the best buddy ever....and the irony is that I had fiercely protected him from any bad reputation........When I was asked by my plu friends why I did not hit on him, I replied... : "I would rather lose a potential boyfriend than lose a good friend......" so because I really respected him I did not "hit" on him.

let things come natural, if he has already harbour such intentions and feelings let things come and dun force them. Everybody can make judgement for themselves and they do not like to be forced by others. Love yourself before you start to love others. ..ask yourself are you really to make REAL sacrifices?and carry them through for 1-2-3-4 years?....

05/01/00 11:00:03

Comments:

Hey, I still think Lin Yisheng is very attractive. ;)

05/01/00 10:09:21

Name: ripley

Comments:

Well, I have known that i ws different since i was in high school...I would admire the gd-looking guys at school..but have always put in off as a phase... Recently, over the past few months, I have made much progress over this... Previously, I would feel depressed for no reason and felt gradually growing distant from my family... it seemed like i can't tell anyone wat's happening to me and no one would understand...

Over the past few months since december last year, i felt that i should stop kidding myself any longer and acknowledge wat i have known for a long time: I am gay. I began reading up a lot on the internet... compiling all the facts i could find on the subject... wat it meant to be gay, all the stereotypical views pple have abt being gay... i read of many others who were just like myself... trying to come to terms about their gay identity.. and many others who have already came out...

As i knew more, i felt less lonely as there were so many out there who are feel the same way i did... I felt more at ease with my identity and became more self-confident... Now, in camp, there is this guy i have felt at ease with, he's one year younger and was enlisted into NS 6 months later than myself... he is smart and with boyish gd looks and would be reading medicine in the UK after his service. He was my trainee before (i am an instructor) and now he is an instructor as well..

Somehow, over the period in february and march, the two of us got closer as we saw each other more often in camp and i felt at ease having him around... Mid march, i had the opportunity to have dinner with him alone.... and i decided to come out to him... prior to this a few of my campmates (him included) and i had a discussion about homosexuality and the human sexuality spectrum. It was triggered after watching "The Talented Mr Ripley"... (for those who have not watched it, u should, as it is a very emotional film, at least i tot so)

So prior to the dinner with him the subject was already broached ( in a way) After the dinner, we went to a relatively quiet place where we both sat down and talked.. I tried bringing up the subject again... I asked him why he tot i talked so much about homosexuality and homophobia after the show.. he replied saying that he tot that i was just probably inquisitive and read up a lot after the show... so, after some beating abt the bush, i told him outright that i was gay... that seemed to have caught him unaware.. he stared at me with his large bright brown eyes as he always do... and he asked: "are u sure? dun u think u are too young to make a decision?" so, i told him everything i knew and my progress over the past few months and how i tried to go into relationships with girls and it just didn't feel right...

Then he said that he actually feel the same way and that to a certain extent he feels attraction for guys as well.... and he feels that he not ogling at girls may be due to his upbringing and spending 10 years of education in a singel sex school... well, probably i was expecting this but still wanted to hear from him outright... but that night, i did not ask him much about himself and basically spent time talking about myself...

Since that nite, the two of us got much closer and he feels perfectly at ease with my identity and in no way made me feel awkward... the others in camp have noticed that the two of us are close and have teased us about it.. but i dun care ( he doesn't bother as well)... Just that over the past few weeks i think that i have gotten very fond of him, dunno if it is infatuation or wat, but i keep thinking of him not fantasise, mind you, but just having him on my mind... i feel gd seeing him and having him around and miss him a lot when i dun see him ( like when he went for field camp) He mentioned to me that he thinks he is str8 with gay tendencies (70str8, 30gay) but i feel that he just might be trying to go thru the confusion... he does not have any gfs yet... I have not told him that i like him yet.. i dun want to lose him as my close friend... so i really dunno wat to say... our relationship progressed a lot since that day in mid march... now it's only may... and he feels at ease with the closeness we feel.... anyone have any suggestions ? or shld i wait longer and see?

Ever since coming out to him, i came out to 3 other friends, they do not have much to say, except that maybe they already suspected, they still treat me the same... which is gd :-) overall, i must say that coming out to myself first and then to my friends have made me feel very much at ease and liberated.. at least pple noe and share this and this has made me feel cloer to those who noe compared to those who dun... for those thinking of coming out, i feel that the first person that u must always come out to is yrself.. once u accept yrself for your gay identity, then find someone close ( a friend probably) whom u think whould understand.. the

05/01/00 09:41:09

Name: Sponko

Comments:

Check out this site to see if any of u'r friends are in the pics. http://members.xoom.com/asianhunks/home.htm

05/01/00 00:15:06

Name: :-{

Comments:

I sugguest that if you love a person, especially somebody older than you, please dont try to change his ways too much if you are not sure if he s way of doing things is right. I always think there's no point shooting the messenger if he tells you that there are some things that have to be done. Love is not everything, however romantic you are. Maybe he's trying hard to set the conditions right to give you what you want!!

04/30/00 23:01:59

Name: manvv

Comments:

U were waiting for ur friend, buying fruits just beside redhill mrt yesterday, hmmmm... delicious

04/30/00 17:57:55

Name: whatever

Comments:

Tks to bibik for the facts, well precisely that thing happened so long ago. i can hardly remember anything he starred in except that drama now that u mention, i have a clearer picture now. Well i wonder if TCS ever repeat that show b4 :-)

04/30/00 15:53:59

Name: Bibik brinjal My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: pounding sambal belacan

Your Fav Body Type: as big as granite pestle Your Nationality: Tanjong Katong,Sg

Comments:

I would like to addd to Whatever's piece, that person that you mentioned starred with Li Nanxing donkey years ago in a TCS chinese serial was the actor by the name of Lin Yisheng.I believe what upsetted a lot of people was that the camera showed his long ng and love wanting face as he drank from a tap while he watched Li Nanxing take a shower (from the back of course minus the backside of Li Nanxing).The camera lingered lovingly at Lin's face as he watched with longing eyes at Li Nanxing who was at that t me the leading big brother of Calsecott Hill.I think a lot of Chinese speaking people from the heartland wrote in to local kaypoh newspapers like Wan Pao complaining that the scene was too 'rou ma' that it made their flesh crawled because precisely it was too realistic.

I take my hats off too LIN YISHENG because I felt too that his potrayal of a guy longing for another was quite realistic and to the bone(ru gu). And the cameraman and director did a good job of capturing that crucial scene that cause a massive tongue wag o many years ago that there was never a repeat of that kind of stuff anymore. You know lah, this is conservative heartlanders land after all, complain once and that's it.

But Lin's career in TCS did not reach leading man's status ,being quite content to play second or third fiddle to others like Li Nanxing or Christopher Lee Mingshun.Lin Yisheng has modelled before and in his prime his appeal was that he look like the boy next door of that era with some puppy fat around the face that mum's love to pinch the cheek.A sort of 'Da Boy Boy@ type of man that would not go down with the current batch of teenaged weaned on a diet of anorexic looking models and role models(eg. Fann ong,anyone seen her at the stage when she was the FEMALE mag cover of the year featuring wedding dresses). Lin Yisheng is sceduled to appear together with Tay Ping Hui(TCS current golden boy)and Ix SHEN in TCS 8 version of the beach boy based on Sentosa Island.But my god , Lin Yisheng's body has 'zou yang' so much that I think no one str8 or gay, men or women can possibly stomach.Arm pit lovers, this show is the show to catch because it has the leading actors playing beach boys who are into beach volleyball.Lotsa spikes and volleys with hunks wit the arms lifted all high, lets hope the guys are not asked to shave the arm pits.Starting somewhere in late may or june.

04/30/00 14:27:38

Name: worried My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: b.j. or 69 with my bf. Your Nationality: Sg.

Comments:

Does anybody out there know how long is the incubation period for Hepatitis A before I show any symptoms? I had Char Kway Teow yesterday and the rice noodles had lotsa half cooked cockles which I ate heartily (What is Char kway teow without cockles, right). Today, I am begining to regret it as I feel a bit sick and there is pain in my right side of my lower b ck near my liver.As you know tomorrow is Labour Day and today is Sunday so I won't get to see any medical advice until Tuesday. CAn some kind soul outthere answer my query.Could it be I am just having food poisoning or indigestion.

04/30/00 11:13:53

Name: To Dan

Comments:

Well yes Dan, I understand that feeling when people are wasting time on those who are unsure about themselves. But this is not what I am talking about in the main. What I was refering to in the other messages was that one person is not sure about the ot er person because this other person MAY NOT be a suitable partner due to his/her actions. As I said, its about being a partner, and not being a live-in pet. So perhaps we are talking about different things Dan.

04/30/00 10:00:57

Name: Dan

Comments:

HI there ;-{, I hope that oneday you will appear as ;-) instead. When I said intense, it is something whereby when I realize that the other person show interest at first, I start to reciprocate. The person may feel threaten by the feelings I generate. I have tried talking to the guy but he just clam shut, so how can I offer any future plans when the guy is not receptive? Thus at the end of the day, we can just say that we have done enough and it is time to move on to the next better player...... Life is too short to fret over someone who is not sure of what they want. Take care :) Dan

04/30/00 08:45:24

Name: ace_boy20

Comments:

i was studying in the atrium(ngeeann poly)with my friends, late at night yesterday 29/04 until about 10:30pm, there were only a few students left, i went over to buy a can of drink from the vending machine, i noticed you also stood up(i noticed you becaus you were wearing a singlet and a pair of bermudas- and you were very tanned and muscular) and approached the vending machine and stood behind me, u smiled at me and i smiled back. when i was leaving at 11pm, i went to the toilet and you also followed in, i noticed you peeping at me at the urinal, and when i look down, i noticed you rubbing your dick, as my friends were waiting for me outside the toilet, i couldn't do anything but just smiled back and left. Just want to tell you that you are very handsome, hope to see you again on Monday, i will be studying at the atrium until quite late, but this time alone, cause my friends don't want to go back on Labour Day and wants to study at home instead. I hope that you will see this, and just want to tell you, tha you have a very long and nice dick. (i will be there from about 3pm to about 10pm)

04/30/00 08:40:07

Comments:

I regard it as basic intelligence/survival instinct that you hold back your impulsive responses and keep a cool head and proceed with matters. One step at a time is better than no steps at all. So, if you want somebody, why dont you just give him what h wants if that is for the good of both? Why keep on resisting. You know that he wont change. Is he not loving you FOR A REASON?? You have not answered that, and you have not answered that truethfully to yourself!

04/30/00 08:30:10

Name: boyboy

Comments:

can anyone kindly tell me where can i read the postings that were from 13 mar'2000 to 19 april'2000, i tried finding it in the archives postings, but they aren't there. thanks.

04/30/00 08:17:15

Your Fav Sextivity: arrogance

Comments:

STOP IT. Please carry your blickering elsewhere. Anyone seeking advice here should keep a cool head and not get so personal regarding what others gave. If you ask for advice and comments in the first place and if you do not like to read what others wrote n reply do remember the scroll down button exist. Please remember this board is a place to exchange news and opinions not a feuding or bitching arena for personal back-biting. How lucky you all did not place your nicks so we do not have the misfortune to now who exactly you all are.....although it is such an irony that with such personal emotional replies you all remain nameless........

04/30/00 07:27:37

Comments:

yeah everything is over.Are u happy now. the only reason i even comntiue this with u is that am crazy. Yes everything is over u Happy???

04/30/00 06:58:15

Comments:

? If that's how illogical you are, Im not surprised your partner is not sure about you. Perhaps you deserved what you got after all.

04/30/00 06:07:10

Comments:

u have somehow answered ur own question. I rest my case.

04/30/00 05:23:43

Comments:

I see nothing unreasonable to ask what future plans are. What new flat do you want etc? .. is not an unreasonable question. The situation is very difficult. If you dont ask, the person says he/she does not know. If you ask, the person says take it one step at a time. What do you expect? To have everything laid out on a plate for you?? Be reasonable!!

04/29/00 22:44:44

Name: edward My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: private

Your Fav Body Type: someone i like Your Nationality: international

Comments:

you may be interested in results of a study involving 5000 sets of twins by American phsychologist Michael Bailey

summary is that some guys (and women) are genetically programmed to play around and others have a 'inbuilt' tendency to be faithful, and it is this 'inbuilt' programming that is the basic motivation in sexual behaviour.Not as some have previously assumed art of a learning process during development. ( I think it reasonable to assume that people can modify 'programmed' behaviour)

The survey checked inclinations against behaviour. Of those rated near the top in interest in casual sex, 59% of women and 79% of menhad had sex with someone on the day they had met..

in the lowest rating (in casual sex) group the figures were... 6% and 12 % respectively. I do not know if any sorting on the basis of sexual orientation was done.

Anyway, we can see that it's not just g & l people that are promiscuous...in case anyone even thought such a thing. Of course, many see marriage as a stable arrangement for raising children, but it's often not stable and masking a lot of misery (sometime even from the offspring) between the man & woman in the marriage, there can be no other explanation for high divorce rates in those countries that allow high levels of personal freedom (well, yes, personal immaturity must be a contributing cause).

So can we learn something from this...yeah, if you are interested in long term stable relationship ...and you're not so sure about your new boyfriend, then get a dna check before you commit too much to him. happy sex guys

04/29/00 19:24:49

Name: :-{ to ;-{

Comments:

what am i supposed to say? can we be together for ever? can we stay together in the new flat? my plans are blah blah...do u think i fit in nicely?? Gosh..guys might run away thiking that u are into marriage. One just dont discuss future plans when u are n t even sure if the other party is willing to either hear it out or love u enough to do so.

04/29/00 18:21:45

Name: asdf

Comments:

Some of u might be interested to read the book called "What's Love Got To Do With It.", which give a scientific view on issues like human sexual behaviour, love, monogamy, homosexual etc.

04/29/00 18:14:48

Comments:

Just like to give some of my personal views on some of the topics : Religion : Ultimately, religion should be something between u and your god, not the church people or preachers or the religion teacher that tell u what is right or wrong. Remember these people are still human afterall, they can't explain why this world is this way, hy u like men instead of woman..... I am not a christian but if Jesus can sacrifice himself for the human sins 2000 yrs ago, I don't see why he can't accept you as gay. Loving someone : I know this may sound contrived but the greatest reward in loving is the feeling of joy and pain that comes in loving itself. That's one of the greatest miracles in life, isn't it ? Remeber one can never possess another person, not even your parents that ive birth to u. If the person u love happens to love u back, it's a gift from whoever up there and it's something for u to cherish. Sometimes, when things are not meant to be, one just have to let go. Bisexual cheating on their wives : It's really good that someone posted the article on how wives feel about husbands who are bisexual. Although I like guys, I have to honestly admit that most women are much better human beings that men. Most of the views posted here ignore the other half of the population call women. It would be really good if female readers of this site would post their views too ( Any ? ). Human beings are not monogamous by nature. Both men and women are susceptible to cheating their partners ( with either another man or woman ). Most women felt very hurt when their spouse cheated on them. My dad openly had flings with other women, and I kn w how hurtful and angry my mom felt. But I guess what hurts most was that he stopped loving and caring my mom. There's also the issue of STD. There are some reports who say that some women felt less threaten when their husbands had flings with guys then s y with women. I don't know how true that it is but I did meet a married man who told me his wife don't really care ( or may be given up ) as long as he provides enough money for her to maintain a good life. I also wonder how some of u guys would feel if u found out that your wife has been cheating on u too ? Would u like, OK, live & let's live, own time own target, carry on ? I don't feel like hammering the bi for remaining in the closet or leading a double life. The decision for them is not purely a personal one. There are too many issues for them to consider : Spouses, family & kids etc. I hope guys, especially married guy w uld give more thoughts before going for a sexual fling. A fling may only last for a while, but the hurt and damage you create may be lasting.

04/29/00 16:35:10

Name: ;-{

Comments:

Whether a person wants you can depend on what future plans you have. Simple as that. Why do you insist on seeing both things as independent? Its a partner you are talking about, and not a mistress/3rd party. Is that hard to understand?

04/29/00 13:10:58

Name: Hot Slut

Comments:

To Manluv:

What? Your theme song for shagging is from Titanic? My theme song is Shania Twain's Man, I feel like a Woman! I always have the chorus part in my head by getting topped by some muscle man. Man, I really feel like a top Queen!

04/29/00 11:40:05

Comments:

to the one who said no point being lazy? there's nothing on that i supposed. just asking a simple question..ever love someone again after a long while...and only to realised that the guy isnt sure after all. yeah Dan i will not stop loving but it will tak a longer peroid before i ever fall for anyone again. Just felt sad cos i have fallen for the guy only to know he isnt sure...it will take a while to recover from it all. But u said being intense? care to elaborate further? someone did commented that u mi ht not have have a future plans or something but i think that such an issue cant even be brought out to the guy when in the first plan he's not even sure he wants u for Good.....

funny but someone actually commented on ur views u gave me..anyway thank u all

04/29/00 05:17:43

Name: To ANDY

Comments:

You sound more like you are looking for nice looking people to form a nice orgy group instead of swimming in Kallang Bahru Swimming Complex. But it's nice to see how creative you all are in looking for ONS/ORGY. Swimming mates, Healthy Body Massage, Looki g for LTR, and the list goes on. Even those who declared that they are not looking for sex, in the end, it's simply just plain "SEX !"

04/29/00 05:16:58

Name: k- My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: -- Your Fav Body Type: ---

Your Nationality: ----

Comments:

does anyone know if blue boys and dragon is still operating in jb? how to get there?

04/29/00 05:07:56

Name: To Dan

Comments:

Possibly too intense? Maybe you did not provide a viable long term solution to the other partner? Were you insecure and pushed your insecurity to the other partner? What do you think Dan?

04/29/00 03:39:42

Comments:

Dear :{ I can kind of understand how you feel regarding the whole affair of falling for someone only to realize that the person is not sure of his own feelings after all. It happen to me a few times abd sometimes I wonder if it is becos I am too intense? However, I always comfort myself that at least I am brave and capable enough to know my own feelings. It is that guys lost that he did not see me in the correct view. Don't worry, someday, someone will come and appreciate you. Just don't lose hope and stop loving. Take care Dan

04/29/00 03:32:14

Comments:

can we dun discuss religion? it might do more harm than you think... thanks....

04/29/00 03:03:09

Name: Aries My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Filipino

Comments:

I wish somebody could help me out in locating some sauna, bath house , or clubs for discreet guys like me, wish to have some relaxation during my free time same as i do in Hong KOng, I would appreciate it!

04/29/00 02:14:50

Name: Manluv

Comments:

It isn't easy to leave my gay life behind. I had recurring dreams of having sex with different handsome men. Eventhough my actual experience was a short one, these dreams were so intense. The last dream was a mass orgy with three handosme TCS stars. It go so heated up with the song "My heart will go on". How can I forget this dream, every times I listen to the Titanic song. Sincere Comment Please.

04/28/00 22:54:15

Comments:

TO Andy, looking for swimmates

If you hoping to meet "like minded guys into sports and activites", why are you looking for "pleasant looks" ? Do straight guys looking for people to join any activity, ask for such criteria? Its such a shame that gays keep complaining all the time about eing dicriminated but are so discriminting themselves!

04/28/00 21:59:08

Name: kennykoh My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: irrelevant

Your Fav Body Type: slim Your Nationality: oz

Comments:

re the broken hearted wife. well we did not hear much from her about her husbands feelings...and guess we can't find out..he could be without feeling???? but i think he had them too...

well i've been in exactly this position...and know how bad i felt....and how bad the consequences are....but i'm glad i'm thru it..because now i live honestly and am fortunate enough to be in a society where i can be accepted for what i am....

However, the real culprits are dogshit church people who say we can be changed, especially when we are young and impressionable, and won't let us live the life that nature ordained for us.... this feels too shoert to be able to cover enough material....let's say that the trouble started with moses..... and he grew up in egypt where from what we learn at this distance found nothing too much to get excited about in male to male sex....so what ha pened to him..... a man who jilted him???? was he raped???? or just a hand on his dick??? who knows.... Remember to that he could legally (AND DID) put his dick into a number of vaginas... Anyway, only about 9 texts in the whole bible about male to male sex.... but hundreds about adultery.... but what do churches overlook???? And a far greater obscenity than sex is violence...and look at the excuses the churches find for overlooking legalised violence...yes even murder... John Calvin murdered his best friend over a disagreement about doctrine and see how many churches are name after him... .... and then thesee is the strange case of noah..who you remember got planted a vineyard and got pissed ( can you really believe he did not know that this could happen) and ham uncovers his nakedness...everywhere else in the bible this is a metaphor for ex and many scholars admit that it is so in this case also.... so ham fxxked noah up the arse...and neither got into trouble, only canaan - who laughed about it...so tell your mates not to laugh about you or god wil GET THEM>>>> well i spent a long long time thinking that i had overcome my sin....and wasting my real life....then when it came back into my life like a tidal wave,,everything was washed away...wrong time to start to live a real life...when you are getting past it...b t i'm still happy to be natural at last.. If i sound bitter then i admit i have that feeling ,because i was told lies...and the lies are still being told to you guys by evil minded people who are mentally ill...have a look at the comments of an os high court judge at www.afr.com.au and see who yo think needs ugent psychiatric attention. the bible says god's glory is seen thru his works..so what about little blue wrens who DO mate for life...but as soon as their mate is out of the way... they fxxk all over...WHO taught them to committ adultery on such a wonderful scale...maybe god (if he exists) looks at sex as fun and not as the churches with their po faced hypocrisy do?? God, you only have to look at WORLDS GREATEST POWER TO SEE WHAT hypocritical religion can do -- don't have sex right!!!! but shoot the hell out of everybody ( they know that in Vietnam don't they) i'm in danger of going on and on...sorry. close the door of the curch and go outside and enjoy your life....when you die that's it!!!!! kenny

04/28/00 19:27:31

Name: :{

Comments:

Perhaps it was all too fast. But the past catches up with you. No point in being lazy. Get too complacent, and you find you just cannot change fast enough. Why spend all your time doing nonsense? Isnt it better to sort out whatever has to be sorted o t rather than hope it all disappears (cos it wont?)

04/28/00 18:09:51

Name: :{

Comments:

just wondering if any of u guys ever wanted to protect urself from hurt..only to open up again when the other party ask for a relationship. And just when everything seem well and nice,u suddenly realised that the other guy isnt sure if he loves u while u are already in love with him. Well i dont know what am i going throught right now. Cant think well, eat well, sick etc. I know it's silly but am not stupid when i told myself that i allowed myself to fall for someone again. Perhaps it happened to fast...i 's just too bad for me i guess that i have to bear the comsequences of opening my heart....

04/28/00 16:52:12

Name: Andy

Comments:

Anyone care to join me for a swim at Kallang Bahru Swimming Complex or East Coast Beach this Saturday (29 April 2000) at around 2.00pm. Hope to meet like-minded guys into sports and movies. We could go out as a group outing. Only straight-acting and pleasant looks and personality apply. Email me for contacts and where to meet up.

04/28/00 16:15:31

Name: To 2pid

Comments:

well, if u are only looking for ONS just do it for fun and get it over and done with without feelings nor look back. If u r the sort who is looking for stable relationship and is not the kind who can take any sort of "breakup" easily I advise u dun start ny fodder for a disaster to happen. Forget the guy cos conditions are ripe for unappreciated luv. Things tend to get out of hand and one-sided cos he is out for a fling while you are(may) not. Then again since you know he is flirting behind his own BF bac so how much of anything else can you possibly demand out of him ? cos in what position are you able to demand from him? He has a upper hand cos he is attached while you are not. Why dun u read the earlier entries made by someone else below on the topics n the reasons and future predictions behind the behavior of flirting BFs. Remember the temptations may seems great but the consequences may be ten times worse.

04/28/00 16:02:47

Comments:

You think God does not know the real faith inside all of us? His love is indeed everywhere and the church is but a manfestation and celebration of his boundless grace. So what if we are plus.....He will know no matter how far away we stay from his church nd no matter how hard we try to supress our identity. He who truly loves all will not discriminate his love. If he himself do not mind, why should others?

04/28/00 15:11:54

Name: 2pid

Comments:

hmmm guys got 1 question , what if the guy u like is attached ? and he is well known as a flirt ? wat will u do ?

04/28/00 13:44:25

Name: Thomson

Comments:

There's still some action in Thomson Plaza...mostly j/o situations...

04/28/00 13:27:55

Comments:

ZEN..you are right, God is here with us whether we choose to acknowledge him or not...one of the main reason people go to church is to hope for a miracle in their lives...please bear in mind the miracle has already taken place 2000 years ago...please do n t simply "go to church"; God's command is for his people to come togetehr as the Church

04/28/00 04:55:58

Name: sam21

Comments:

hey guys....posting this ad to look for a swimming instructor...pref someone with experience ( in teaching swimming that is ) and who's good lookin enuff to motivate me to learn... willing to pay 200 bucks for a mth of two lessons each week ( 1 hr each session)....someone in the west pls....pref clementi or bbatok pool on weekdays afternoon....prankters and those lookin just for sex need not apply...serious coaches onli!!email me pr f with pictures or contact numbers!!

04/28/00 03:43:06

Name: Zen

Comments:

I already know God is there and the only reason I'm not going to church is simply my egoistic ideas about my homosexuality standing in the way. I think it's time I take the dive. Go to church because of the love God has shown me again and again and again nd again. Lately I feel sexless. I still did some gay things, but inwardly I feel absolutely sexless. Sex is a waste of time, another distraction. I'm intended to do something else in life. Anyone is going through the same thoughts?

04/28/00 02:11:38

Comments:

to whoever who posted that story on the wife who felt "trust evaporated, hearts broken", i applaud you for bringing this story online. somehow, i have this strange feeling of emphathising with the straight halves of PLUs in their marriages. i only can say that reading the article written by the courageous lady who spoke out was truly close to my heart. somewhat.

04/28/00 00:40:43

Name: Sam My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Yuppies

Your Fav Body Type: Mature Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

To the counter guy in orange shirt at SGH X-Ray department yesterday at 2pm. Trying my luck to see if he's here.

04/27/00 17:04:30

Comments:

Sorry for doing this, just trying my luck. We boarded the same bus from school on 27/04 night. Later we bounced into each other again at Clementi's McDonald. You queued behind me and later sit at a table near me. I feel like getting to know u but don't know how to start cause u have quite a deadpa look on your face. I guess I am pretty deadpan too. Just want to tell u that I like to get to know u better and maybe have a chat. U were in a blue long sleeves and had an AWSJ.

04/27/00 11:12:28

Name: Jonathan My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Cuddling/69

Your Fav Body Type: Lean Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Interesting time at Raffles PLace early morning at 4am.Finished late at the trading room so I walked to Lau Pa Sat for supper/breakfast.Parked along the drive way opposite Republic Plaza were 4 cars.As I passed I saw this smiling hunk in sports attire sit ing smoking.As I walked slowly by he signalled me to approach and pulled away a towel on his lap to display a huge hard on.I smiled and walked on and found a few more cars with drivers average and good looking with the same MO.Either naked below or with s orts down all with huge hard ons.Settled for this tanned NS type in a brand new Nissan Sunny and we drove to the multi-storey carpark for a heated session.As i walked backed to Caltex tower I saw this couple (PLU) making out in a stairway while the guard as hiding in a corner enjoying the free XXX show.First time it's got so cruisy here.Must be the weather! but what a parade of gorgeous cocks!

04/27/00 11:10:53

Name: Ethan My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Oral Your Fav Body Type: Lean

Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

HEY ALL YOUNG GUYS! I'M 18 175 62 LOOKING FOR SOME CLEAN AND SAFE FUN. 28 APRIL, 11AM, YCK POOL. WEARING A COCK RING, CHECK ME OUT! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.

04/27/00 08:28:58

Name: Curiosity fulfilled My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Frottage Your Fav Body Type: muscular

Your Nationality: Ang Moh Kia

Comments:

As regards to different types of lubes,I thought I saw Condomania and its rival at Lucky Plaza stocking All three types of lubes, ie. ASTROGLIDE,Wet and I.D. brand lubes. And they do come in different flavors too(Strawberry and BANANA flavor). They also h ve them in water based and oil based formulas.The prices are more than what KY would cost.Definitely for connoiseurs and for those wiiling to go the extra mile in getting the best on the market.

I think the alternative would be for friends flying overseas to buy from chemist over there,it would be cheaper I think discounting the flight cost.Good idea to make friends with flight attendants, they fly often overseas don't they.

04/27/00 08:04:59

Comments:

This posting has nothing to do with cruising. Or perhaps it does. Indirectly.

The following article is long but I feel that it is a good read. So I decide to share it here. Hope you guys would not mind the bandwidth taken up for this article.

<START OF SHAMELESS PLAGIARIZING PLUG>

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CLOSET

salon.com

April 26, 2000

After 10 years and two children, my husband told me he is gay.

By Janet Nicolazzo

I recently received one of those schmaltzy greeting cards from a friend. You know the kind -- gooey prose in scripted font, offering messages of support and encouragement to those of us whose lives resemble a medieval village after an invasion by the Huns. You can actually find your location on the Personal Misery Index by tallying the number of these cards that appear in your mailbox.

There is a canned epistle of hope for virtually every episode of despair. Mostly they deal with relationships and breakups, but there are plenty of generic "I'll Always Be Your Friend Even Though Your Life Is an Incomprehensible Mess" ones to choose from. These are the kind of cards that arrive at my doorstep -- prepackaged missives designed to cover the vast landscape of life's tribulations in the vaguest language possible.

I'm not knocking these cards, mind you. In fact, I rather enjoy getting them. I've got quite a collection. There's a perverse gratification that comes from knowing that friends agree with my brooding assessment of my current circumstances. But I do have one complaint -- there is no card for my specific situation.

You see, after eight years of marriage, two children, one mortgage and a rather hapless attempt at pet ownership, my husband told me he is gay. Immediately thereafter he got a telephone-book-size listing of support groups and an entire community ready to embrace and congratulate him. I got nonspecific greeting cards promising me that the storm will soon pass and the clouds will lift.

I was sure I was alone in my ordeal. I convinced myself, selfishly perhaps, that the circumstances surrounding my marital breakup were unique. Research taught me otherwise: It happens that there are legions of reeling individuals out there, dealing with the emotional ramifications of discovering that the people with whom they planned to live happily ever after were harboring profound secrets and leading double lives.

I discovered my cohorts online. It was an eerie revelation. Their stories -- our stories -- are surprisingly similar, most often involving years of inexplicable neglect and intellectual dissembling followed by emotional chaos. We thought we were crazy, we were told over and over again by our spouses that our instincts were off the mark and then -- slam! -- we learned the truth.

These people, their stories, gave me purchase in a peculiar situation, something I couldn't find in traditional therapy. At first I simply lurked and cried out loud at the amazing parallels in our experiences. I read postings about "Gay Hubby's Excuses for No Sex" that were both agonizing and liberating. I read stories about how angry some gay spouses became when confronted with "The Question," and how helpless and withholding they could be with information and emotional support.

When I finally had the courage to post a message myself, I titled it "New to This" and briefly told my sorry tale. I was with my husband for 10 years, married for eight. He was my best friend and, for a short period of time, my lover. We had two children, a home and so much in common that most people assumed we were a perfect match.

But something was amiss. He became increasingly indifferent toward me, unaffectionate and quick to erupt in anger. My struggle with him was private and sensitive, a conflict between intimates in which one party refused to communicate honestly with the other. I had a nagging feeling, so went digging for answers myself, like an archaeologist searching for a lost city. That's when I unearthed the photographs -- homoerotic memoirs of my husband's sexual adventures prior to our marriage. I was paralyzed.

It took me a long time to mention the photographs to anyone, including my husband, because I so desperately did not want to believe what I thought they might be telling me. So I crawled into the cave of denial with him and stayed there for years.

But our relationship slowly deteriorated -- he became little more than an agitated roommate subject to fits of anger toward the world, and especially toward me. I repeatedly told him of my suspicions, and he repeatedly denied them. Only when I angrily slapped the photographs down on the dining room table did he finally tell me about his homosexuality. I received no detailed explanation, no heart-to-heart exchange about his profound struggle or my role in his life over the past 10 years. Basically he just gave me the short version -- he was finally free.

I, on the other hand, felt like a captive, wrapped in a blanket of depression trying to reconcile a lifetime of lies and deceit. Why did he marry me in the first place? How blind could I have been? Who exactly was he thinking of during those infrequent times we had sex? Why did he wait so long to tell me? Did he ever love me? He was impatient with my torment and stormed out the door when my questions (and I had many) became too probing or uncomfortable for him.

Amity Pierce Buxton, author of "The Other Side of the Closet: The Coming-Out Crisis for Straight Spouses and Families," estimates that 2 million families have been affected or will be affected by the fallout from "mixed orientation marriages." Jean Copeland, a veteran member and host of the online support group Straight Spouse Network, calls Buxton's number "conservative" and adds, "We have only seen the tip of the iceberg."

As it becomes a less frightening process to come out, she explains, more gays and lesbians married to straight spouses will find the courage to reveal their feelings and more of the spouses left behind will speak up.

Copeland says she found little support after discovering that her husband of 26 years was gay, so she channeled her energy into heightening public awareness of this complex issue and providing a safe haven online for dumped spouses to seek advice, gain perspective or simply vent. The ultimate goal, she says, is "to lessen the isolation of spouses and offer them as wide a range of resources for support as we can." In the four years since Copeland came to the network, she says, she has watched it mature from a mere six members to thousands of visitors and veteran participants.

The Internet is familiar territory to a lot of the dejected and rejected spouses, though not always as a source of solace. Many of us were made aware through domestic disaster that there are hundreds of chat rooms and message boards out there where gay spouses meet or arrange meetings with new partners or engage in cybertrysts without compromising their carefully maintained facade.

While I had heard some fairly amazing tales from out-of-the-closet unmarried gay men before, the cyberworld allowed me to watch it go down. There they are, "happily married men," posting their profiles online in search of "discreet encounters" with other men. Ironically, these sites offer troubled straight spouses a means of uncovering the truth about their life companions (we do snoop) and a way to find support after the explosive revelations.

Very little has been written about the impact of the coming-out process on straight spouses and their children. Buxton's book, published in 1994, is considered the most reliable text. Writer Lisa Rogak, whose husband came out three years ago after two years of marriage, published a novel last year -- "Pretzel Logic" -- that is loosely based on her own experience. "Husbands Who Love Men" by Aileen H. Atwood also is popular in the support community for straight spouses. And Copeland is a contributor to "The Gay Husband Checklist," a resource book by Bonnie Kaye on mixed-orientation marriage scheduled to be published later this year.

Buxton, who is updating her book, says that "straight spouses go into their closets when their spouses come out. They therefore cope with painful issues in isolation and feel they are the only ones in this bizarre situation." Adds Rogak, "It drops on you like a bomb out of nowhere. At first you think that since it appeared instantly, it will go away instantly, so a lot of people suffer silently, hoping the whole mess will go away by itself."

The most common scenario, say Buxton and others, involves straight women married to gay men. Our stories differ in the particulars, but we do tend to share feelings of anger and humiliation at being used, posted as sentries to guard our husbands from the judgments of a hostile and sometimes violently homophobic world. We mourn the lost years -- in some cases, many years -- that might have been spent rebuilding our lives instead of stumbling blindly along with someone who was building a new life behind our backs, preparing to leave when the time was right.

Watching one's spouse leave the closet can be painful viewing. It can be hard to dwell -- with kindness and political correctness -- on the happiness you might feel for a loved one who is finally acting on his or her desires. Immediately after our separation my husband began dating and informed me that it "felt right." He reveled in his new life -- accessorized by a new car, a gym membership, a new circle of supportive companions and a lover.

I have become his 10-year mistake, someone who pesters him for answers he doesn't want to provide. I'm told to "move on" because he has. But his journey is new, one in which he is finally realizing his true being. My journey is more of a static exercise -- I've pulled emotional K.P. I try to fathom the deceit of a lot of years while caring for two young daughters who are confused and devastated by the breakup of their family. They know only that Daddy couldn't love Mommy the way she needed to be loved, but still refer to that empty spot on my bed as "Daddy's side."

Of course, not all of the suddenly single spouses are women. And not all of the marriages end. Some couples try to muddle through. Buxton's research indicates that while only a minority of unions last more than three years after a spouse comes out of the closet, some do endure. Most of the known marriages that last involve bisexual husbands.

Sarah and Don (not their real names) have been married for 30 years, and for the past six she has known of his same-sex yearnings. While Don professes his love for Sarah and his desire to keep the marriage intact, she experienced all the stages of grieving before agreeing to a "don't ask, don't tell" arrangement. They have a committed relationship in which there is an unspoken agreement that he will periodically have homosexual liaisons. It is not perfect, she admits, but neither she nor her husband could endure the alternative of ending the marriage.

The question that plagues us -- straight and gay -- is why we get married in the first place. Buxton, despite her years of research, has nothing to reveal except what we mostly already know: The vast majority of gay men and women who married straight partners truly loved them, wanted children and felt enormous pressure to conform to the cultural standard. Many believed that being safely ensconced in a heterosexual union would somehow quiet their same-sex longings.

But those of us who are left behind find it difficult, if not impossible, to integrate this cold logic into our disrupted lives. We are, so often, the last to know and the first to be vilified. We feel chosen and sacrificed by our spouses to resolve their inner conflicts. Our trust evaporates; our hearts are broken.

Several gay rights organizations are sponsoring a Millennium March in Washington this weekend. A contingent of straight spouses will be present to demonstrate that we do exist. It will be one of the first acts of public unity by the former and current partners of many who march. You could say that we are coming out of the closet. At last.

</END OF SHAMELESS PLAGIARIZING PLUG>

Any comments from married bisexual/gay guys or those contemplating marriage? Blowing Wind? Actionkid?

04/27/00 06:58:29

Name: ordinary

Comments:

When I search for chisel, it's direct me to this web site htt://freemail.gaymale.com/adult/individuals/inout/index.html do check that address, quite interesting.

04/27/00 06:22:32

Comments:

hi ordinary, try chiselmedia.com... or something like that.... if cannot, go yahoo and search for chisel... lots of short mpegs to download from there

04/27/00 06:20:18

Name: AlsoCurious

Comments:

Which Guardian Pharmacy branch is that? My bf and I are using up lube like tap water and we need a pump size bottle! Thanks!

04/27/00 04:27:34

Name: ordinary

Comments:

Any1 know which website i should go to watch free mpeg gay video clip in internet?

04/27/00 02:50:43

Comments:

i really admire the courage of those who post ads here. i mean, first of all, those ppl are very unlikely to read a posting here. second of all, the descriptions are so crap. how to know if its me or him or whatever.

04/27/00 01:40:46

Name: Beijing My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

I would be in Beijing soon and would like to know where are the gay saunas and bathhouses located. Hope someone can help me.

04/27/00 01:07:36

Name: Cuthbert

Comments:

Just a piece of informative news about gay scouts ... check the URL above.

04/26/00 17:09:04

Name: BlueShirt My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Kissing,hugging,touching,foreplay,sex

Your Fav Body Type: hunk Your Nationality: sg

t hair.

I was wearing a blue shirt with a group of friends. I'm fair and was with my friends.

I'm not sure if you noticed me or if you are str8 or gay. But I really want to know you!

Pls mail me at myryanphillipe@hotmail.com!

04/26/00 16:58:45

Name: Andy

Comments:

Giving up collection of used VCDs. Willing to part with it at dirt low price. Interested, email me. Offer ends this Sunday as I would be out of town thereafter.

04/26/00 13:29:31

Name: david

Comments:

Saw you with a woman(your mum?) and 2 'uncles' at Bugis Starbucks around 1pm today(26/4). Think you're kind of cute. Didn't really exchange glances with you but I was just next table, in a pale purple long-sleeve, with another friend in long-sleeve as wel . I'm the one with glasses. Do email me if you're keen to be friends.

04/26/00 13:10:13

Name: james

Comments:

Looking for Chris A. from DON Noodle. If u happens to read this messgae, pls e-mail me. Cheers !

04/26/00 13:04:46

Name: Hurray

Comments:

Horray, Its good to see the good old BW board back to normal. Very well then I will provide some two-cents worth true-life story as well. Speaking of army days...yeah...I remember too most of the time after training in the nights all of us are too tired t look at one another but however as the week progress onwards, lets say on Thursday or Friday nites, err....by then I cannot "ta-han" already so I will go to the toilet cubicle alone dead in the night. Sometimes I will encounter some of my fellow company ates showering that late alone for reasons best known to them. And some of them are quite cute too if not good-looking and hunky.....and since in those days the oder camps have unpartitioned showering cubicles, I will "spy" on them and then get even horni r and pretty soon I will just cum like anything inside the cubicles unknown to them. The best time I remembered was the time I was confined during a certain weekend. With a few others I was sent to wash HQ toilet. Each of us were given a certain toilet at certain level to wash and I was given the area near the Platoon Seageant quarters. Now it turns out that Saturaday afternoon this mature-looking hunky (abit oversized though) Plt Sgt who used to trained at the National Stadium Gym was showering inside bef re he book out and go home. G....I had the best view of my life for I was on my knees scrubbing the urinals and I was at eye-level to his huge manhood.....hehehe..and dirty things raced through my mind......I think he noticed I was staring at his manhood os it became semi-erected....he was definately not shy about it for he continued to bathe and even when he has finished, he just stood there and dry himself off showing non-concern with my presence.....I got such a treat especially when he raises his leg o dry his toes cos thats when I can get a full view of his well-formed melon ass and his huge manhood and balls dangling between.....And that experience soon became one of my all time favourite JO fantasy..........

04/26/00 10:50:17

Name: andy

Comments:

jeff - your stories about your army days bring back memories of my own. i was in a stay-in camp and of course we had the open showers then (not like nowadays with doors etc). most of the time, guys will shower with limp dicks after the hard day's training But sometimes if you shower late at night, you could be alone, and sometmes you would be able to find someone in the shower room alone and jerking off. I did come across some guys in there - and usually they would stop when they see me. But once this guy continued to JO - even when I stepped up to the shower beside him. he just grinned at me - and continued pumping his thick dick. I just laughed and said i better join in - so i just pumped myself - we were smiling - but we were obviously eyeing each other ' big dicks and getting harder and harder - and we both shot big loads onto the floor. we never spoke about it after that.

04/26/00 09:49:30

Name: TAN

Comments:

well.....wat happen to those young guys at TBP?? went to TBP a few times and all i get are old hags.....*sigh*..... any young guys who wish to cruise there????

04/26/00 07:12:39

Name: About Thomson

Comments:

Don't waste your time at Thomson Plaza. This used to be a hot cruising spot about 10 - 15 years ago. I was a school boy then, and, had my 1st time there - sucked by a 20+ man. The place had died down, maybe some old timers (as in old men) still cruisi g around hoping to meet their good old friends.

04/26/00 07:03:00

Name: Blue

Your Fav Sextivity: you looked natural

Your Fav Body Type: manish, exec

Comments:

Yellow in the Bank

---The man at UOB bank this afternoon in yellow company's polo shirt... have to said you just have the 'feel'.---

04/26/00 06:11:01

Name: ken

Comments:

To the FDS woodperker(ANDEW) who know me......(met u at SOGO) Saw u again during recent exercise Changing my HP number soon, so pls contact me if u still want contact

04/26/00 06:01:51

Name: ken

Comments:

To the FDS woodperker(ANDEW) who know me......(met u at SOGO) Saw u again during recent exercise Changing my HP number soon, so pls contact me if u still want contact

04/26/00 06:01:01

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky

Your Nationality: ang mo in San Francisco

Comments:

jeff

I enjoyed the tales of your naughtiness in the NS. As for taking an hour to come, I forget if you said you were bi. If you are, there are millions of women who would like to meet you.

pooh

It is normal for you. The typical str8 male comes in just a couple minutes, to the chagrin of the typical str8 woman who is just warming up. As for whether it is good or bad, it is inconvenient for quickies, but great if you are having a long night of sex or making love.

As for myself, I can come in just a couple minutes when jacking off if I fantasize; if I don't fantasize, it takes a lot longer but I don't want to tire my hands out so I normally fantasize. If I am having sex with someone else, I often come quickly, but if the session is at least an hour or so, I eventually come again. It also depends on whether or not my dick is getting direct stimulation, and whether my partner is on top of me--speeds things up, guess I'm more bottom :-) -- or beneath me (slows things down). But everyone is different.

2pid

There is no need to put yourself down. How bad is it that you are attracted to this guy and have sex with him but he is essentially unavailable to you. There are 2 probable outcomes:

1. He will leave his lover for you, then later sneak around behind your back and eventually leave you for someone else.

2. He will stay with his current lover, but move on and fool around with somebody new. This is most likely if he has an agreement with his partner that allows fooling around, but can also happen if he is sneaking around.

This does not make you stupid. You have feelings, and these feelings are getting triggered by him. It's okay to have feelings. But it isn't fair to his partner (unless they have agreed to him fooling around) and it isn't likely to pay off for you.

I'd suggest moving on if only to protect you from winding up jaded after a few of these such affairs. Again, though, be kind to yourself if you continue, be kind when he dumps you, and lick your wounds and move on. It's easy for me to say this (as I said, ang mo love giving advice) and I have to admit I am not an expert on relationships. You still need to decide if my advice is right for you. Hopefully, other members on this board who know more of how things are in Sg will chime in with their experiences (hint, hint).

I hear you that you really want this guy, and you think you know the pathway to his heart. It's great that you have these hopes.

Bottom line, though: giving your butthole to him will probably not affect your relationship for the better. So do it only if you enjoy it and only if getting a good f*ck will be sufficient if its the only thing you get out of that f*ck.

04/26/00 05:39:32

Name: Curious My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Greasin'and lubein' and shovin'it up the.. Your Fav Body Type: chubs

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

I recently discovered that Guardian Pharmacy is selling Astroglide at the condom section at $12.95(2.35oz.) and $19.00(large). Anyone tried it yet.It is suppose to very slippery(claims to be the smoothest,slickest,longest lasting lube and only a few drop s needed).Especially good for pure flesh to flesh contact,I heard.I like to know from those who have tried it if it is slicker and smoother than I.D. lube or Wet brand lube.(These are water based lubes containing silicone derivatives that are condom compa ible and no condom usage also can).Which is the best, second best, third best in terms of wetness, slickness,smoothness and ability to drive your receptive partner crazy from pleasure.Or simple KY from Johnsons and Johnsons is good enough?These are toute as space age lubes containing research from NASA scientist for lubrication usage by astronauts.How true, I wonder.

04/26/00 05:38:30

Name: Curious My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Greasin'and lubein' and shovin'it up the.. Your Fav Body Type: chubs

Comments:

I recently discovered that Guardian Pharmacy is selling Astroglide at the condom section at $12.95(2.35oz.) and $19.00(large). Anyone tried it yet.It is suppose to very slippery(claims to be the smoothest,slickest,longest lasting lube and only a few drop s needed).Especially good for pure flesh to flesh contact,I heard.I like to know from those who have tried it if it is slicker and smoother than I.D. lube or Wet brand lube.(These are water based lubes containing silicone derivatives that are condom compa ible and no condom usage also can).Which is the best, second best, third best in terms of wetness, slickness,smoothness and ability to drive your receptive partner crazy from pleasure.Or simple KY from Johnsons and Johnsons is good enough?These are toute as space age lubes containing research from NASA scientist for lubrication usage by astronauts.How true, I wonder.

04/26/00 04:52:01

Name: Thomsonite

Comments:

As to whether there are cruising places at Upper Thomson,maybe you can try Thomson Plaza.Shopping centers are always a good bet I think. Beyond that I think you would have to try the reservoir areas.(Heh,Heh,Heh,primates anyone).Hard luck I guess.But to a l those who are familiar with Upper Thomson Rd. area ,shopping centers are few and far between.And the ones that are cruisy are lagi rare,men.Consider between Sembawang Shopping Center and Thomson Plaza, there are hardly any shopping centers that any loca s would patronise unless you are staying somewhere near there like teacher's estate(many plu's living there),Sembawang Hill Estate(at least one PLU that I know),firstly transport is convenient, unless you own your car.Better off trying NP(not the Poly),MRT washrooms at Y,AMK and YCK. This is just a friendly advice,ignore at your own peril.T.Plaza mentioned above used to be quite happening place I heard until the management decided to employ a security Ahmad that can shout louder than any parade commander.Aiyoh! He will embarass you by asking you LOUDLY what are you doing so long in the toilet until you turn red like a steamed lobster.Even the Ah Soh manning the hair salon a few doors away can hear what is being said in the toilet.Unless you face skin is made of Dunlop or Michelin tyres proceed to said venue and try him out.Don't YaYa with him!you have been warned.(heard from a former T.Plaza toilet crawler.)

04/26/00 04:51:03

Comments:

As to whether there are cruising places at Upper Thomson,maybe you can try Thomson Plaza.Shopping centers are always a good bet I think. Beyond that I think you would have to try the reservoir areas.(Heh,Heh,Heh,primates anyone).Hard luck I guess.But to a l those who are familiar with Upper Thomson Rd. area ,shopping centers are few and far between.And the ones that are cruisy are lagi rare,men.Consider between Sembawang Shopping Center and Thomson Plaza, there are hardly any shopping centers that any loca s would patronise unless you are staying somewhere near there like teacher's estate(many plu's living there),Sembawang Hill Estate(at least one PLU that I know),firstly transport is convenient, unless you own your car.Better off trying NP(not the Poly),MRT washrooms at Y,AMK and YCK. This is just a friendly advice,ignore at your own peril.T.Plaza mentioned above used to be quite happening place I heard until the management decided to employ a security Ahmad that can shout louder than any parade commander.Aiyoh! He will embarass you by asking you LOUDLY what are you doing so long in the toilet until you turn red like a steamed lobster.Even the Ah Soh manning the hair salon a few doors away can hear what is being said in the toilet.Unless you face skin is made of Dunlop or Michelin tyres proceed to said venue and try him out.Don't YaYa with him!you have been warned.(heard from a former T.Plaza toilet crawler.)

04/26/00 04:50:25

Comments:

04/26/00 01:42:56

Comments:

pooh... i can take almost 1 hour to cum.... think i am worse? those who tried jerking me off complain their hands are tired and those who tried to suck me... their mouths aching.... so if you have the solution... mail it here.... ;p

04/25/00 23:55:59

Name: pooh My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Sucking, Kissing Your Nationality: Local

Comments:

Hi there, I am a 34years old chinese. I have a problem here and would like to hear from you guys out there. I usually like to give myself hand job at least twice a week. I notice that when everytime i do hand job or when someone shake for me ,i take a very long time to cum/shoot (at least 20-25 mins). is there anything wrong with me? am i healthy? Like to hear from you guys, thanks

04/25/00 23:05:51

Name: Ricky

Comments:

Any one can tell me more about Steven Lim, wooo...got a "crush" on him after watching him in the Swimming Instrctor

04/25/00 16:24:30

Name: Zoom

Comments:

Just had news from a friend that 'Safe in these arms', a light comedy that will be staged at the substation this weekend, is worth the watch. There will be inevtible comparisons between this and the swimming instructor as this also revolves around 3 frien s, love, hate, being gay, being straight, what's right, what's wrong and who's to say what's right and what wrong..etc. Me friends says that though it's not a big production like TSI, the script is much stronger. The lines are very witty and well thought ut. Do check it out.

04/25/00 16:03:32

Name: Zoom

Your Fav Body Type: Swimmer

Comments:

Hi all, I'm abit out of touch regarding this issue, but does anyone know if the cameras are still rolling this Sunday nite at Venom? I'm just very apprehensive about going down, knowing that the party can be watch by anyone. What happened to our safe heaven? Is t ere an alternate more discrete party venue that the shy ones are flocking to?

04/25/00 14:16:30

Comments:

Any place to cruise in Upper Thomson?

04/25/00 13:32:03

Name: jux My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: local

Comments:

Saw u today at ard 12plus @ Holland V's Coffee shop, u were wearing a beige shirt and a pair of grey pants with sunglasses hanging ard ur neck. We exchanged glances and u continued to look at me from behind (according to a colleague). If u r him... do mai me... really wanna know u.

04/25/00 12:52:13

Comments:

*sigh* i am so stressed with the exams... so little writing to destress me... about my NS... let's see, what shall i write on...during NS, i will cruise in yishun... np (not the poly!)and the pool... very crusy there but never a chance play in camps....

anyway, back in my time, bmt is still in neesoon... the shower cubicles there have no doors or curtains one... and during my bmt, i am really scared that i will just erect.... but i never did.... maybe too nervous anyway.... btw, i did enjoy seeing the naked guys running to the showers, walking out from the toilet cubicles to the showers etc... i have even seen some of my friends getting semi-erect after they shower and go to a corner to change... heh heh...

when i was in a unit for my training, there are stories about the ahbengs playing with one another in the toilets... and a fellow trainee of mine was even sexually harrased and almost molested when he was showering!

i love the toilets in the old sispec the most! it's just a row of shower heads... no partitioning one.... and all's for all to see.... but the training's too tiring to even be erect there, not to mention do anything there....

nothing happened there after.... until i became a bmt instructor... then the fun begins... sometimes, i will purposely do 'checks' on my recruits when they are having powerbath during their fieldcamps, 'room' the toilets when they are showering pretend ng to check why they have not sleep... etc.. heh heh... noti innocent things lah...

then 1 day, i was showering in their toilet during their field camp and a recruit who was attenC-bunk decided he wants to shower with me! i was already erect and masturbating when he rushed in shouting he wants to shower with me! i chased him away with ut facing him and he's VERY disappointed... but i am a little apprehensive! his father is an LTC and thus he's the last person i will ever out to during NS! what if he decides to blackmail me...

also sometimes the whole company instructors will watch str8 p--n together, it will be a good time to check for erections... but too bad they mostly hide their pvts.... but there was this young coporal... he cannot tahan.... midway thru the show he go up and say shyly that he needs to go to the toilet... heh heh... didn't follow cos the toilet only has 1 cubicle and i dun want to be too obvious! ;p

basically nothing happened during my NS days.... the most exciting would be to see my OC's bare butocks... he's very young for a captain, ard 25, SAF scholar, slim but hard, tanned but married... he was showering in the company toilet and i walked in.. he didn't close the cubicle door properly... probably thinking that no one will DARE to walk into his shower... but i did! he saw me and very paisehly close the door! luckily he didn't scold me later!

i 'bumped into' 1 of my recruits from my company after i ord... he was jerking me off under the partition of a TBP toilet. he asked me over to suck me and that'e when i realised that he looks familiar... heh heh... he also told me that one of my fellow instructors back then is also a PLU.... hmm... i nevr knew! ;p

ok lah.... got to go back to studying! have fun!

04/25/00 08:51:47

Comments:

To Charles, i know cos it happen to me once but now this guy i am seeing is very nice to me and he cares for me , though he is attached , i think i still fall for it , i know it is wrong but just cannot control, he did try and fingering ard my asshole but nebe did once he did poke it inside , but i am thinking of giving him but i dunno if it is the rite time and wat eill things happen after i did anal wif him , cos i dun want to lose him , though he say i give a very nice BJ but i can't seems to make him cum i my mouth ( i want his cum) cos he always control and not cum in me ( cos he prefer to jerk off ) but i really want to give him everytime. am i really 2pid ?????

04/25/00 08:32:14

Comments:

Dear Backpacker

No, my Algerian story is absolutely true. It's all very clear in my mind, not a fairy (hehe) story. I still have the pics of those lads.

No point in making up stories here. All those I've written are true. We shouldn't encourage anyone to even think of inventing stories, but some of them do sound a wee bit farfetched when it comes to certain dimensions!

Farang

04/25/00 07:57:40

Name: Backpacker

Comments:

To Farang

Your experience in Algeria sounds like my Enid Blyton Bedtimes Fairy Tales I used to read when I was young. Surely the characters and the story are fictional, right? Or are you relating one of your wet dreams........? Correct me if fairy tales do come rue in reality......

04/25/00 05:01:43

Name: musclestud

Comments:

Giing to the beach this afternoon > I am looking for a group orgy .Anyone interested?

04/25/00 04:52:33

Name: Charles again again

Comments:

(continued continued)

Oh, yeah, that's assuming you like getting f*cked (that is, anal sex). If you don't like getting f*cked and are only doing it because you like the guy, then I 100 per cent recommend you don't get f*cked, and go find someone who likes to do what you like to do.

That's my last word. Until the next one. :-)

04/25/00 04:47:09

Name: Charles again

Comments:

(continued)

I get that you are feeling uncomfortable about it so I suggest you don't do it. But if you go ahead, be kind to yourself. It may not be what you ultimately want, but it's not horrible. And make sure he wears a condom.

Just some friendly ang mo advice--our specialty :-)

04/25/00 04:39:25

Comments:

2pid

Yes, if they are in a relationship they probably just want to f*ck you once and be done with it. If they see you after that, they risk the relationship, and they may not want to do that. They will let their lover wear the green hat, but they won't let you get attached to their wardrobe. Sorry.

I prefer not to fool with coupled guys unless I know they have an open relationship. The bad news is, guys who are about to break up with their lover and are sneaking around behind their lover's back can be really hot in bed. Just don't expect them to feel good about it afterward, so they probably won't want to see you again.

04/25/00 03:24:54

Comments:

This is my story of a visit, some time back, to Algeria in North Africa, and of the three horny waiters there. I was very innocent at the time and had virtually no experience before meeting them.

I had found myself with a free air ticket to Algiers and a week's stay in a resort hotel on the beach about an hour from the city. My host was a nice elderly European who took me there, gave me dinner and promised to collect me at the end of the week and eposit me at the airport. His wife and daughter had just left for a week's shopping in Europe so he had some free time.

The dinner was memorable. The first course was shrimp cocktail. My host (call him Walter) looked at me, smiled and said; "Zis is zee Shrimp Boy". I looked up and saw a tall slender waiter with dark hair and eyes, which smiled ever so sweetly. The next cou se was steak. Walter got excited and whispered: "Now look, ziz is zee Steak Boy". A golden hunk stood there, all grins. He had a crewcut and his golden body was built like a brick. His huge hands laid down the steaks upon the table. Then came "zee Dessert Boy", a cute short fellow with a round face, and curly black hair who daintily gave us our sweets.

This was all too much for me. I had only just met Walter, whose firm was paying for my trip. He seemed so warm. Was he trying to signal something to me? Then he congratulated me on getting a job in Singapore. "Zee people zere are so beautiful", said he wi h an impish smile, "Zee women AND zee men. I think vee understand each other, don't vee?". I said I thought we did and he then launched into a total exposure of the sort of things I'd only dreamed about.

Walter then led me to the bar of the hotel. He was at once pounced upon by several young men who surrounded him, hugged him, and groped him. He adored that and explained to me that he had "had" each of them. Their merits and activities were explained to m . Having had no sexual experience of the likes of that, I was both excited and terrified. Algerian men were clearly highly desirable to look at and I fancied them silly but I was very nervous. I locked my bedroom door well that night.

The next morning I went for a walk on the golden sands. Walter had phoned to tell me he'd gone home after a wonderful night in the hotel with one of the bar boys. Before long, I heard someone calling me. I looked to my right and saw two young men wearing ery brief bathing trunks kicking a ball about. The bigger man was calling. It took me a moment to recognise the Steak Boy who was with the Shrimp Boy. I joined them and they invited me into the concrete building and what turned out to be the room they sha ed as hotel staff.

I sat on the Steak Boy's bed. He lay there on his back, occasionally stretching himself so that his massive body flexed like a Greek god's. I was practically wetting myself with desire as we chatted about mundane things like how little they got paid. The hrimp Boy sat on the other bed smiling seductively and from time to time stroked his long silky body tenderly as he joined in the conversation.

Suddenly the Steak Boy asked me how well I knew Mr. Walter. Not well at all I answered. He looked a bit confused then gave me a very knowing smile. At that moment I happened to look down and saw a gigantic cock head was sticking out of his trunks. He saw e looking and laughed. He took my hand and placed it on the throbbing head. I didn't know what to do with myself at that point. Shrimp Boy was still smiling and I was very nervous. Here was I, at 11 in the morning, stuck in a small room in North Africa wi h a couple of tough (but gorgeous) Algerians, one of whom had placed my hand on his cock.

What to do? My feelings got the better of me and I stroked the head with one hand, and ran my other hand playfully through Steak Boy's crewcut with a laugh. Then I asked him to flex his arm muscles which I stroked and squeezed appreciatively, followed by is massive chest and nipples. That was it. I entered heaven at that point, and he saw it. He ordered the Shrimp Boy out, tore off his trunks, ordered me to take off my clothes at once, turned me onto my stomach and laid me out on the bed. He quickly spat n his hands, lubricated me and his massively thick cock, and began lunging. He ordered me to wriggle, which I did as the pain became unbearable. He approved and mercifully soon shot his great load into me, groaning with satisfaction.

I lay there in pain, not pleasure. He jumped up, washed his cock in the basin, opened the door, and called the Shrimp Boy in. This lad knew exactly what had happened, tore off his trunks and lay on the bed beside me. I was overtaken by desire for his abdo en. It was the most glorious honey colour, with musculature one had only seen in pictures. I ran my hand over its silky but firm surface and felt my juices running. I explained that the Steak Boy had just r his abdo en. It was the most glorious honey colour, with musculature one had only seen in pictures. I ran my hand over its silky but firm surface and felt my juices running. I explained that the Steak Boy had just done something I had never experienced before, and I hadn't enjoyed it and I was in pain. The two lads laughed. The Steak Boy left and the Shrimp Boy took my hand, led me to the washbasin, put one arm around my waist, took my cock in his hand and began to stroke it. I took his in my hand while running the other around his silky stomach and his beautiful hard nipples. We came together, shooting into the sink.

Both lads quickly changed for their lunch shift, and I rushed up to my room where I emptied my bowels just in time. Never again, I thought, would I do that.

The next day they invited me into their room and this time thankfully for only a chat as I was still in some pain. It turned out they were really nice fellows who had girlfriends far from Algiers, and they were homesick. They hadn't pleasured Mr Walter bu had heard all about him so, on seeing me, they wondered if they could give me pleasure as well as satisfying their natural urges.

Each time I met these two for a long chat, I wondered where the Dessert Boy was until one afternoon he suddenly appeared further up the beach, all on his own and wearing a light white shirt and shorts. I smiled and he invited me into his room where I lear ed he was 18, and he didn't have a girlfriend. Plucking up courage, I started stroking his legs as he lay on the bed, complimenting him on his strong calves and thighs. It turned out he rode horses in his home town and that had developed him nicely. He en oyed the stroking, so I worked my way up. He was short and sturdy with the sweetest smile, which got broader as my hands moved upwards.

Suddenly, he grasped my two hands, pulled me towards him and hugged me. He removed his shirt, exposing his chunky coffee coloured physique, then his shorts and briefs came off and he helped me to remove mine. His cock was very long and thick, and I dreade having to go through the same exercise with him. Soon we lay alongside each other, and it was apparent he wanted me to enter him. Having learnt the technique only days earlier from the Steak Boy, I lubricated us with spit, but this time I had him lie on his side with me on my side. Thus I was able to stroke his long prick while gently entering him. It was easier than I had expected. Slowly I picked up a rhythm, in and out, in and out. The feeling was just great, especially as this was my first experience I speeded up as I felt the urge to shoot. His body tensed, and he shrieked out in pleasure. We came at the same time, me in him, and he onto the bed sheets and onto my hand.

He told me that the Steak Boy screwed him on their days off, and I had performed just as well for him. I wondered if there might be a fee for this lad, but quite the reverse. It so happened I had run out of money and didn't have enough to buy any more foo before my week was up. That sweet boy gave me some cash to help me over the rest of my holiday. All he wanted was for me to send him a nice shirt once I got home.

Walter was delighted and amused at my stories when he came to take me back. I didn't admit to him that I had had little experience before. On my return I sent off three shirts, and heard from the Dessert Boy several times after that. Those horny waiters h d given me some new experiences, not all of them pleasant but certainly memorable.

04/25/00 01:06:00

Name: gayfrenz

Comments:

hoping to know more like-minded friends for chats, sharings, going out and etc. please email me if you are interested to be frenz. thanks.

04/24/00 18:46:30

Name: Tan

Comments:

hi....looking for dance kakis for wed mambo jumbo nite....at zouk....

any takers????

04/24/00 16:40:05

Name: Ikepod

Comments:

WELL, hard not to notice..i mean it was a enmassed thing. Well, anyway, i guess too bad that almost all are taken. Well..interested...well just this guy with a great smile....with back facing the wall sitting besides the long haired guy..I didnt scrutinize too much abt the grp. I mean, it would be too obvious and besides i was with..ya know frens...i dunno if ya (all) know who i am but i guess you shld know since my frens and I were making loads of noise....and some of ya turned behind to gawk. Well..just wanna say hope to see THAT guy again....even though attached....har just me to have a slight crush...so dumb..harhar

04/24/00 16:35:23

Name: Roy

Comments:

Cute guys at Queensway MRT from 12.30pm to 1400pm. Very big toilet and quiet place. Saw this cute hunk playing with his cock at the urinal at 1.30pm today. Lifted his shirt to reveal a tanned body. Will go down tomorrow.

04/24/00 14:46:55

Comments:

YCK real cool!!! Serious!!! No joke!!! Come to see it yourself!!! Hunks and Cute poly boys.

04/24/00 13:50:38

Name: swim

Comments:

Hi!

Anybody went swimming at YCK pool ard 4.30pm today?

04/24/00 10:13:58

Name: To Ikepod

Comments:

Hahaha.....well well well so somebody noticed us. So Ikepod, who did u fancy in that group? There were 2 guys with long shoulder length hair rite? One of them a beach boy look alike. A very tall but define one, a big and very dark/tanned one (in red berms , a spiky sporty one with tinted hair, and some younger guys rite...about 11 in all. Though I am sorry to inform u most of the people in that group are not avaliable....

04/24/00 05:38:51

Name: 2pid(confuse)

Comments:

can any1 give me an advice , i know it is wrong to be a 3rd party to andother relantionship but wat if the guy like u too and u really like him , wat will u do ? hope to get some advice !!!!! and will guy dump u away once they get ur cherry ? ( as in f** u ) cos got a bad experience b4 , all was okie and we started wif just oral sex but after a few meeting he wanted to F me and i let him and after that , he dun even call up anymore ? Why i ask this ? cos just got to know a guy he seems to be like want to F me but i dunno to let or not to let cos i like this guy........

04/24/00 02:54:40

Name: Grateful . My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: ogling,

Your Fav Body Type: i know it when i see it Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Dropped over at sponko's intimate moment's site.I was grateful that what I saw was certainly a soothing balm for sore eyes and an uplifter for a heavy heart. Thanks for making my day.

To that wonderful person who modelled and posed for the shots. I don't know if you allowed the photog to published your beauty on the internet. But i would like to say thank you very much for making my day.I think you had a beauty that was quite timeless.I can't describe the magnetism that you had .

It was a combination of youth,hair at the right places,an innocence and brazenness that was all too fatal an attraction.

04/23/00 22:21:15

Name: sponko

Comments:

providing special services...check out http://members.xoom.com/asianhunks/home.htm for more details

04/23/00 17:11:09

Name: Just Me

Comments:

1st, it was pple who like me, but i don't like them. then it was pple whom i like, but they dont like me! now, it's pple who like me, and i like them also, but due to some unforeseen reasons, there's a stumbling block to us starting a r-ship! AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

04/23/00 17:02:41

Name: Ikepod My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: oral Your Fav Body Type: fit....

Comments:

Hey sorry abt that really really badly written in English ..i guess i was too excited.... okay i mean Does anyone who reads this and i mean...if u read this... YOU know who this is... Man i hope i am making sense here....... yup refering to this group of men in tank tops and shorts at Holland Village STARBUCKS on the 23 of april at around 9ish.....email...me thanks

04/23/00 16:54:13

Name: Ikepod My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: eh..oral Your Fav Body Type: fit....not fat

Comments:

Well, i really wish i wasnt doing this but i have to ask around: Was anyone here who reads this was at HOLLAND VILLAGE STATBUCKS at around 9 plus on a sunday night....(23/04/2000) If so...do like..leave a msg here...and i guess if u do read this...or anyo e one in that group of men in tank tops and Shorts.....i just wanna say....i know who this is .....

04/23/00 16:33:02

Comments:

Providing "special service". Email me.

04/23/00 16:31:58

Comments:

Providing "special service". Email me.

04/23/00 14:55:17

Comments:

Dear Charles

Great to come back here to find you still on the board. But do be careful, old man, with those acrobatics. "Walking" up the wall of your bedroom with your bum firmly fixed, with your hand shaking away so cum can hit your mouth, is a somewhat unusual pract ce. I can see it has its merits, but you're right to warn us about the risks to back and neck.

Me, I prefer to lie in a hot bath and tickle the old whatsit with the water from a fierce shower. The feeling is simply marvellous when the happy moment arrives but one doesn't get to taste the resulting juice.

Good to see some juicy contributions too since I've been away. Recently from NewBoy, LoveJuice, LJIMM, jeff and others. Keep it up, fellows.

Which reminds me: I promised to write about my experience in Algeria with three horny waiters. Won't be long now.

LOL

04/23/00 14:42:14

Name: cub

Comments:

I always think there must be a lots of PLU in high office, especially in the media. If not, how is it possible that they could dig all dirts out except telling who are the PLU. They even match Byran with Kim, Thomas with Yvonne............ and these don't happen in Singapore. I am pluzzed. I know I will be bombarded for suggesting that but I will like to know did Ix managed to seduce Vincent after staying in the same room in China for so long, what about Sean and Christopher and the Hairdresser, those encounters with celebrities....... I doubt i am the only curious one but there will be people telling me to get a life or asking me how would i will feel if people expose me in the net, sending me a virus mail, *sigh* People Like Us ....................

04/23/00 14:08:58

Name: jogger My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: fit

Comments:

Saw you jogging pass me some 20 metres today (in Kew estate). You were in blue shorts and nothing else :) while I was in dark blue singlet and light blue almost knee-length shorts. I jogged along the same route with you and you kept glancing back. After a while, you turned into Kew Crescent and you looked back. My heart wanted to follow but my legs carried me straight. If you are the one, please e-mail me! I would like to know you. Tks

04/23/00 12:31:15

Comments:

hmm... i see that there are some guys here talking about cum... heh heh... suddenly feel like talking about cum also.... ;p

i love cumming in someone's mouth.... the feeling IS fantastic! and then seeing the guy's face when i cum also makes me more sexcited.... he would usually know that i am cumming and will hold my ass tighter and make me closer to him... and he will usua ly swallow the cum.... though there are some that will just spit it out... there's a cute guy that will want me to cum in his mouth and he will spit it out and use it as a lubricant to jerk himself off! i find that very hot! ;p

i dun really enjoy eating cum.... and never really understand why some guys ENJOY eating cum... i dun find them tasting great... personally, i won't dare to eat my own cum.... ;p but i love to shoot my cum all over a guy's face or chest.... there was a guy at delta who sucked me and then just when i was about to cum, he took my dick out and jerk me off right over his very nice looking chest.... i never have a chance to shoot on a guy's face though.... ;p who wants to give me the chace? ;p

there was a guy whom i met at delta... he's not my type.... but at least he looks quite handsome... there's something about handsome faces.... they turn me on and i see them as more important than good bodies... anyway, he's showering opposite me and s owing me his hard manmeat... i was horny and i signaled to him to show me more.... he of course agreed and i went off to the toilet, i went to a cubicle and he followed.... there we jerked infront of one another and when i was about to cum, i asked him to strech out his hand and he did just that, then i cum on his hand.... he smiled and then.... he just licked it right off and enjoying it.... i was shocked.... but all the more excited ;p

cumming on the hand.... there's a guy who was peeping at me jerking off at a shopping center toilet.... when i was about to cum, he showed me his hand under the partition and i cum on his hand...

i love more to see the face of someone who's cumming or about to cum... my ex has a distinct expression that i will never forget... he loves to bite his right lower lip when he cums... and the muscles on his body all contract... that's when the male bo y looks the best! ;p

i like to see other guys cum also.... there was a guy who entered the cubicle next to me in shopping center toilet, he was a plu also as he peeps but he does not want to do anything... he just want to peep... then he stood up and face the wall... and h stood there for a long time... i wonder why and decided to take a look... he was facing the wall jerking off! he finished and shoots all over the wall and walks off... he didn't even bother to clean up the wall! the cum was flowing down the wall.... then another guy entered the cubicle... he was shitting and so i didn't look.... then when he walks out, i can see that he had wiped that guy's cum away! heh heh....

ok.... i think that's all.... maybe next time i can find more things to talk about.... ;p

04/23/00 04:09:37

Name: Gabe My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: BODS in PS

Comments:

I am looking for the sales manager of BODS in PS. We have chatted a few times when i was at your shop but never had the chance to exchange numbers and names. Please email me directly so that i can tell you the incidents we met to refresh your memory. No p anks pls.

04/22/00 20:21:24

Name: Lawrence

Comments:

Name: lawrence My URL: Visit Me Comments: hi, I'm Lawrence,22,chn,1.7m/64kg,an swimmming trainner, is providing massage service. For more information, pls PG 95536390.

04/22/00 16:11:38

Name: stud

Comments:

where exactly on fort road would be this orgy?

04/22/00 15:52:57

Name: sam

Your Fav Sextivity: orgies

Comments:

hi guys, there would be a orgy session at fort beach on sunday at 3pm, guys interested see u there for a good session. please bring along yr own condoms

04/22/00 15:43:34

Name: Voyeur

Comments:

To D1

Here's my e-mail address.

04/22/00 14:42:26

Name: D1 My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: exhibitionism Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

To Voyeur

Thnx for showing interest. I can't post my email a/c here coz I don't wish to be recognised by my frens. Could u post your email a/c, if it's ok for u?

Apologise for the inconveniences. Hope to hear fr u real soon!!!

04/22/00 14:32:51

Comments:

Hey there, was taking the train with you earlier from Bt Batok MRT and we exchanged eye contact. We bth alighted at Yio Chu Kang station and you headed to take bus no. 13. Like to know you better. Pls return my mail if you happen to read this.

04/22/00 12:22:19

Name: uniform guy

Comments:

Hi any guys here into uniforms, msg mi!!! Especially school boys n uniform personnel with uniforms..heh heh..

04/22/00 11:14:00

Name: mamboking My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: mutual masturbation Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

recently the advertisments in TV are really damn good.....especially the eastciti...... the male look like ben goh......but younger.. damn cute.....

04/22/00 09:20:53

Name: tampinesguy

Comments:

hi everyone bedok stadium has been cruisy n has a mixed crowd before and is now deserted. why! where has this group of plu gone to. can anyone shed some light. many thanks.

04/22/00 09:00:53

Name: Voyeur

Comments:

To D1

Could you leave your contact for booking with you? I would prefer a 1-1. I bet by stating the time and place here, you would attract more than you can handle :P

04/22/00 08:34:35

Name: Charles

Comments:

(continued)

Oh yeah, and be careful of your neck as well.

04/22/00 08:27:19

Comments:

After I came out, the first time I picked someone up in a gay bar, we had sex all night. At one point he asked me to come on his face. I did, then I licked it off!

Its been a while since I've tasted my cum. Mine tends to be salty. Of course, it is well known that diet affects the taste and smell of your cum, but it all gets stinky fairly quickly, so drink up fast.

I don't drink (eat?) other people's cum anymore due to AIDS, but once in a rare while I will lay on my bed with my butt against the wall. Then I use my legs to "walk" up the wall and move my butt up. Then I jack off, and when I come, I try to hit my mouth. I used to get at least a few drops in, and it was great to feel my own hot cum hit my face. Unfortunately, as I get older my cum doesn't shoot as far and now usually ends up on my belly. (Warning! Be sure to stretch beforehand, and take care of your back, if you plan on trying this.)

04/22/00 07:25:37

Name: Breathe20

Comments:

Erm...u were wearing a white tee and berms....ur bf was wearing blue shirt i think...anyway, our seats were row I or J i think...number 7 & 8... :P

04/22/00 06:12:02

Name: Musclecraz My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Very muscular

Comments:

Good Friday morning, I went to the swimming pool at Rivervally for a tan with another friend at around 11am. There I saw you, a very muscular guy reading the straits times at the shady coner of the childern's pool. You left for shower at around 12pm and I joined you there shortly. We had a few eye contact moments but I was too shy to make any move. You left after dressing up in your white T-shirt, beige long pant and a black waist pouch. When I step out of the changing room, there you are sitting just out ide. I smile at you but again too shy to make any move. I was hoping you would make the first contact so I stood at a short distance away from you. I suppose you think that you had given all the signals and it's up to me to make the first contact, because after that, you just walked pass me and down toward Boat Queky direction and never turn around to see me following right behind you.

I sincerely hope that this message will reach you and you can give me a second chance to get to know you. Please do email me pirvately if you could at musclecraz@yahoo.com Thank you

04/22/00 03:36:13

Name: Robin My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Sensual aromatherapy massage

Robin is 29/165/65 straight acting & cute muscular fit chinese.He is giving aroamtherapy massage for all guys.If you need release your stress from your body & mind please do call him for an appt at HP:96943259.Thank you!

04/22/00 01:42:25

Name: The Next Best Thing

Comments:

Hello Breathe20/Boi20. Can you correctly tell me what am I and my bf wearing yesterday at Lido. P.S.: The show was nice but the audience were more interesting. Lots of gay couples - maybe we want to learnt about "gay parenting" from the movie.

04/22/00 00:55:25

Name: Karsh My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: nipples. groin area

Your Fav Body Type: no preference Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

I am tired of women. Looking forward to experience something new with a guy. Such as, body to body embracement.....lips to lips kissing.....simultaneous sucking......concurrent masturbation.....That's all (for the time being). At least for experience sa e. Interested parties may drop me a mail at their own convenience.

04/21/00 18:06:50

Comments:

after reading about cum eating, i'm can't help but post my sexperiences also. I always like the feeling of cumming in someone's mouth. Needless to say, the feeling of being sucked is beyond description but to top it off with cumming in someone's mouth, that's like a lightning bolt shooting into my head. A guy's dick head swells to its maximum when ejeculating cum, causing it to be extra sensitive and when i cum and still being sucked at the same time, i go really crazy and always and up struggling but the guy sucking me would hold my butt tight so that i can't withdraw from his mouth and suck on my 6 incher, milking every drop of sperm from it. At that moment, I felt so helpless to be in that guy's hands and mercy and would beg him to stop but loving every moment of it at the same time. Somoetimes i would shoot too much cum and he would choke and my jiuce would flow out of his mouth when he's not swal

04/21/00 16:21:01

Comments:

The talked about site. Intimate moments. check out to see if your friends are on it

04/21/00 15:22:54

Name: LoveJuice In My Mouth My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Anything that feels good Your Fav Body Type: Tall, slim and pleasant looking

Your Nationality: From the island of Temasek

Comments:

Hi people, Read Lovejuice's story and thought I share some of mine too. I can't actually remember when was the first time I swallowed cum, but it was definitely my exBF's cum. I would often suck & lick him during our frequent love-making sessions, but never dared to swallow his cum, even though he would shoot his love juice into my mouth. I guess, after reading some stuffs on the net about eating cum, I finally got enough courage to swallow it. This only happened only after our relationship has gone on for a several years. I must say that the taste of his cum is quite distict from anything I've eaten or drank before. Not unpleasant or bitter, like what I've read, but surprisingly nice. Ever since my first taste of his cum down my throat, I could not seem to get enough of it. I dont dare to go out and swallow any Tom, Dick or Harry's cum (ev n though I do cruise around). So every chance I have with him, I'll try my best to get him to cum in my mouth. Sometimes I'll tease him to almost the point of orgasm and stopped. When this happens, his dick will let out a stream of cum down the stem of his cock. I'll let it pool around on his belly and I'll slowly lick it off. After that I'll continue again with m teasing and the same thing will happen, though not within a short span of time. This will continue until he can't take it anymore and force his hard dick into my mouth and held it there till he finished shooting what's left of his lovejuice in his balls. Ever since we broke off, I've not eaten anyone's else cum, even though I was with another guy after that. I guess I didn't dare to do it with my new BF, till I knew him better. Unfortunately we broke off after only 6 months. So far, till now I've not had nyone's cum down my throat yet. The hunger for cum can't seem to get away. Again, through the articles on the net I've discovered about eating your own cum. It may sound very yukky at first, but I'm pretty sure most of us gays would have tried it one way or the other in their life (even though most of us would not admit it). Be it for experimentation or for fun or for the liking of cum itself. Initially I can't seem to bear to swallow it, but nowadays I've grown braver. I dont normally eat everything, just some of it. This is to get the taste of it in my mouth. I've seen pics of guys doing self-sucking and I truly envy them. I can't do it cause (1) I'm not flexible & (2) My dick is not that long. Normally I'll try to bend my legs over my head, so that my hard dick is pointing at my face & eventually my mouth. But before that, I'll work myself till I'm about to come & then flip myself over & slow y jerk myself off. The problem is always the aiming of my cum into my mouth, since its quite far away from my mouth. Through practive I've trained myself to aim quite accurately, though I sometimes missed and I would then have a cum covered nose or eyes : ) Anyway that's all I can say about my cum eating habit. Anyone got anymore to share :-)

04/21/00 14:08:49

Name: Breathe20

Comments:

Was at Lido to watch the 2.45 pm screening of the Next Best Thing today...before going in, saw you with your boyfriend(?) at the entrance and we exchanged quite a few glances...I was with a female friend. Anyway, you happened to be seated right in front o us...and at the end of the show, you turned around and we had eye contact again. Didn't know what to do....so just trying my luck here...e-mail me if you want to.

04/21/00 13:42:03

Name: boi20

Comments:

Saw you at Lido today before the 2.45 p.m screening of the Next Best Thing...exchanged quite a number of eye contact...but you were with your boyfriend(?) and I was with a female friend. Went into the cinema...coincidentally, your seats were directly in f ont of ours. When the show ended, you turned around and we exchanged glances again...if you happen to read this posting, care to e-mail me? Just wanna be friends...

04/21/00 13:31:47

Name: LoveJuice

Comments:

Talking about wanking (or masturbating or jerking or shaking or whatever it is called) and drinking of cum made me real hard. That was how I knew about my own body and my desire in my early years. I lost my virginity to.... my right palm (hehehehe). Si ce then, my right palm is the outlet to my sexual desire until I knew man-to-man sex. Till today, I still enjoy wanking because I can control the pleasure both physically and mentally to my needs. I wanked about once a day and sometime twice. I never s allow my own cum. My bf who drank mine said it's sweet, maybe due to my constant drinking of soya milk (??). I drank my bf's cum during sex. Well.... not tasty, "almond" odour... to me its just the "love juice". Sometime, he came in my mouth, I hold i and then naughtyly spit onto his face. He will jump up, grap me and spank my butt and here we go for another round - we worked OverTime. Drink of cum is not my favourite "diet" but more to show that I am "submissive" to my bf. We once had our cum into a cup, add honey and water and we shared the drink. Sound "Yuks" but we enjoyed this wierd intimate moment of sharing our "love juice". Maybe you guys should try out this recipe. Of course, he must be your faithful bf and NOT any Tom, Dick, Harry in th streets, the backlane, SAFRA gym or public toilets (heheheh). Tell me about your comments.

04/21/00 10:51:42

Name: BWian

Comments:

NICE STORY NEWSBOY. PLEASE STOP FIGHTING AND POST MORE EXPERIENCES.

04/21/00 09:57:25

Name: NewBoy My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: kisses and hugs Your Fav Body Type: muscular

Comments:

I would like to share my personal story which happened in last year in one of the Swimming pool.I went to this swimming in the evening and there were only 4 persons in the pool.When i was swimming there, the cleaner came several times to the pool and smil at me (see my posting in february 2000). After i finish swimming was around 8 o'clock and went to shower room, i saw the cleaner was bathing and playing with his cock. Wow! his cut cock was really thick and hard. When he saw me, he still played with his ock and smile at me. When i undressed myself and went for shower, he tried to talk to me and ask me a lot of irrelavant questions. When he talk to me his eyes were kept staring at my cock. i felt very uneasy. Suddenly he aske me whether my cock is circums ised or not. I was so shock and didn't know how to answer him.He immediately asked me whether he could touch my cock. Before getting my permission, his both hands immediately hold my cock and he even squeezed it. Ohh.. the moment he squeezed my cock, the eeling was so wonderful. He asked me to touch his hardon cock, actually i was so desperate to touch it. This is my first time touching a male cock. When i touch it he was moaning "shiok man!" for several times. He hold me very tight and started to kiss my whole body. I was so nervous and didn't know what to do. He wanted to kiss my lips and i rejected it. He had no choice, kept kissing my neck. He wanted to have anar room. When i reached home, i realized he had left several love bites on my neck and my che t which last for 2 weeks. It was so emb rrased, even my father also noticed it. Hope you would enjoy reading my personal story.

04/21/00 09:47:09

Name: One of IM clients

Comments:

To Concerned

I doubt your words.I have my profile taken last Thursday. (Simon - you know who I am) The photography was done on diskette. How can there be "roll of film"?

I find his service good because he would do a review to explain my "plus and minus" of my physique. He advise me how to pose to look good.

Simon, I think you should trace who this "Concerned" is!

04/21/00 09:44:34

Name: One of IM clients

Comments:

To Concerned

I doubt your words.I have my profile taken last Thursday. (Simon - you know who I am) The photography was done on diskette. How can there be "roll of film"?

I find his service good because he would do a review to explain my "plus and minus" of my physique. He advise me how to pose to look good.

Simon, I think you should trace who this "Concerned" is!

04/21/00 07:36:29

Name: Amused

Comments:

To Concerned, I have visited IM site in question and personally I was not suprised n the least when I was redirected to another foreign p--n website against my will......Yeah I believe u are rite about getting one's photo's pasted all over the world regar less of the confidentiality involved......I would like to bring up one's attention to this particular case that happened in Singapore a few years ago if any of the older plus remember. Remember last time in our local newspapers (even the Straits Times) th re was the case where an NUS medicine faculty student was kicked out of school because somehow people found several seductive p--n photographs of "someone" that strongly resembles that guy in question?......remember?.....well since in our circle we may of end someothers unwittingly so if anybody is serious in bitching back here's their chance.

04/21/00 07:01:31

Name: Dendron18

Comments:

Er... just like to check hor... was there some aj outing on Good Fridae at Bugis Huh? So freaky I stepped into the toilet and like everyone was staring, and suddenly a whole roll of toilet paper "flew " out from one of the cubicles... then when I went in to do my business (shitting) I looked up and saw someone's head.... I din see him clearly.. Just to warn the person: if the person is straight, or he's the sort that likes to kick up a fuss, you'd be in jail by now... Ah well, my 0.5 cents worth! =)

04/21/00 05:22:37

Name: Concerned My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Posing for the cam Your Fav Body Type: Hunky and photogenic

Your Nationality: SGian

Comments:

I had contacted IM once and I was outraged by his conditions. Granted he does do some fantastic work but he had some demands:

1. He has exclusive rights to the photos. I doubt that means he'll publish them without my consent but he has the right to manipulate my photos and use it for his montages.

2. I will have to pay him for the services. And he quoted $300 for 1 roll of film.

I have had better photographers doing work of me pro bono. So thanks IM but no thanks!

04/21/00 03:45:29

Name: Curious

Comments:

TO concerned Are u one of IM clients?

04/21/00 03:34:31

Name: Concerned

Comments:

I note, Sponko, that those pics you mention are from Intimate Moment. That name has been bandied around here in the form of an ad.

My conclusion is that anybody taking up IM's offer of confidential photography risks having his nude (or whatever) pic carried around the world. So, be aware, chaps!

04/21/00 03:13:50

Name: YCK My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Hot Dude

Comments:

This afternoon at YCK swimming pool. gtg for a swim...anyone interested ard 1.30pm to 2pm

04/21/00 02:17:13

Comments:

Check out this site...and discuss..drools..i think they look great... http://members.xoom.com/asianhunks/home.htm

04/20/00 21:07:11

Name: TCS

Comments:

To all those interested in the TCS 8 gay serial, there is 1 whole report about it on SGBOY.COM

04/20/00 15:42:42

Name: Feng

Comments:

D1! I'd like to see... but you didn't leave your email address. Contact me, please. Thank you!

04/20/00 15:41:27

Name: deric

Comments:

planning to go to blue boy this weekend...but prefer to go with someone else...any companionship....let me know, let arange.

04/20/00 14:06:06

Name: CDlover My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: East Singapore

Comments:

"Bishonen" VCD letting go. Email me if keen.

04/20/00 12:39:03

Name: D1 My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: exhibitionist Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

To: Voyeur, 2pid, Diz

Would u like to see me jerk off and showing off my self at the toilet?

U should have heard of the Taka toilet at 3rd storey.... the corner 2 cubicles that's 'always' occupied?

Will be there Tomorrow afternoon around 4pm or may be Sat/Sun.

Book appt with me!

04/20/00 11:58:02

Name: Old Bablyonion

Comments:

TO: New at Spa

Yes, as you've just read from Why, you can prance around Babylon anywhere with just a towel on. You can find condoms scattered in various spots.

But, if you happen to be an Old AngMoh, stay clear of Obelisk as the chaps there will run a mile from you unless you happen to go on a lucky night. I know.............

04/20/00 11:23:04

Name: WHY?

Comments:

To whoever interested in the spas in Bangkok. I'm originally from Bangkok but now working here in Singapore. I can tell that Babylon is one of the most wonderful spas in SEA, eventhough nowadays the quality drop a bit. But what I heard is that they will o en the new Babylon called "babylon 2", I heard they will have swimming pool and 6 storeys with huge area. Anyway, for those who wanted to visit Bangkok, you can also try The Obelisks, in my opinion I think it's better that Babylon. In Babylon, there're to many of those old Ang Moh. If you prefer Asian, trust me go The Obelisks. To answer your question, yes you can just walk wherever you want with only one towel and if you dare enough you can even walk naked, but so far still haven't seen anyone done so. And they also provide you with the private cubical with the proper door lock ng for you and your new found friend to have fun with no disturbance and audience.

04/20/00 10:36:58

Comments:

sean tang was with evon lim for 2 years..showing no interest in her sexually..he thought he could "CHANGE" ..but after 2 years he couldnt and didnt wanted to waste her time anymore. B4 that evon lim seek a psychologist (jacleyn tay) and she told her that ) he's not in love with her 2) sorry but to say his gay..yup she said that in english for the second answer to evon's question to why his bf is behaving the way it was. Sean broke off with her and she seek comfort from the psychologist which told her that plu are just normal ppl..blah blah blah...and that only their sexual preference is different. They need not be Sissy etc.. phewww....hope that was enough.

04/20/00 09:49:54

Name: New at Spa

Comments:

To Old Babylonian. You mean you can walk all around the place in only a towel? How about the food areas, pool, rooms etc.. What about lube and condoms? Can u walk around naked? thanks for the info.

04/20/00 09:48:15

Name: Interested

Comments:

To Whatever......care to share what's the show by TCS is all about, for those who did not catch it?.....thanks

04/20/00 03:21:07

Name: Old Bablyonion

Comments:

To New at Spa

You simply pay your 200 baht, get undressed, put a towel around your middle, go to the dark areas, remove your towel and let it all happen to you.

Enjoy!

04/20/00 03:04:19

Name: New at Spa

Comments:

Hi I'm a first timer at spas and plan to go to Babylon in Bkk. Anyone been there and any advice for a first timer in a spa? What do I do (esp how do I dress, etiquette etc...) , what can I expect? Hope those experienced can help enlightedn me. Thanks

04/19/00 19:48:26

Comments:

yeah so rather surprised to see that TCS doing a show that touch on this issue...but it's not exactly new..many years back , they had a gay character that love the Leenanxing i thnk and it kind of sucks...for it reflected rather badly on us PLU. Anyway th s time, it was done rather tastefully...well at least am comfortable watching it.

04/19/00 18:47:11

Name: kenny Your Fav Sextivity: anything

Your Fav Body Type: smooth, toned, lean Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

Hey ...... anyone watched the drama on TCS 8 tonight (Wed night)? This is the first time that I have seen a fairly brave discourse on gays done in a largey neutral manner. The actress in the drama, who was supposed to be a psychologist, even took some tim to dispel common myths relating to gays that the mainstream S'poreans believe in. Such an exciting breakthrough for TCS 8! However, I felt a little embarassed as I watched the show with my Mother, as I was sure she was making some mental reference to her son.

04/19/00 17:42:20

Comments:

to TIM , u dunno meh , ICS students is having their exam @ ACJC sport hall , same like last year aug :P the pool really got lots of cute guys thoug a bit young :P but imagine seeing all those b4 exam , will die

04/19/00 16:43:08

Name: Sting Ray

Comments:

To Wantface,

Let's forgive and forget. It really takes all kinds to make the world.

To Sodomee,

Perhaps I'm still young and ignorant, but as far as I know, not many of the people in Singapore who refuse to "borrow, steal, cheat and beg" actually tu ned to prostitution to earn a living. Are you sure your circumstances have gotten you into such a stage?

04/19/00 13:39:25

Name: Wantface

Comments:

TO sodomee I am shocked to read your mail when you "explain" that ultimately you are human. I have a feeling you are not the same sodomee who posted previously. If you are, I am sorry for you. Anyway, I accepted your "sorry"

04/19/00 13:38:30

Name: Wantface

Comments:

TO sodomee I am shocked to read your mail when you "explain" that ultimately you are human. I have a feeling you are not the same sodomee who posted previously. If you are, I am sorry for you. Anyway, I accepted your "sorry"

04/19/00 11:31:33

Name: Sg Boy

Comments:

Hi, allow me to comment a little about our "co-opetition" with BW. First of all, as 'f' pointed out, sgboyX (the name of our board) is not exactly the same as BW. Our focus is on "eXperiences": to give our young closted gay visitors a forum for them to sh re their struggles with their sexuality (including sexual ones) and their ideas. It also serves as an avenune for feedback for the articles on sgboy.com

In line with our professional approach towards our websites, sgboyX is monitored daily to remove all forms of ads (since we have a classifieds section for this purpose already). We hope this will make our visitors more comfortable when reading postings there.

Let's hope our gay cyberspace here in Sg will grow even further!