Male HQ

From Bw Archives 52 : 05 May - 28 May 2000

HendryTan

05/28/00 08:58:18

Name: Curiosity killed me

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Just wondering abt the hype abt Stroke. Besides the usual steam, sauna and dark rooms, are there private cubicles where couples can lock themselves inside to have fun? Like those in JB and most other countries? Pls advise.

05/28/00 07:00:14

Name: Checker

Comments:

Where is this stroke place? Can anyone pse advise?

05/28/00 05:48:01

Name: Nick

Your Fav Body Type: toned sporty

Comments:

HI, I intends to apply a job in UK to work? Anyone can tell me whether what sort of administrative procedures must i do to get a work permit? Not even sure we need any? Forgive me for my ignorance. All replies appreciated.

05/28/00 05:03:21

Name: JimmyW

My Email: Email Me

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

More on Stroke. Age limit applies Members only (at discretion of owners) 25 yrs old and below get S$5 discount for entry (previously 23) Normal entry price is S$17 Operating hours noon to 7am in the morning. Anyway, I've found the place ok to rest. Don't have to do anything if you don't want to. Just stay outside and chat with the counter guys and tease the ones coming in *grin*.

I must say i keep missing out on the nice guys who come in ard 5-10pm given my working hours.

And all those nasty stuff circulating about the place ? Well .. i guess if u don't go there urself, you would never know right ? Enuff said. I try and stay out of these turf wars amongst the night-spot owners who are all grubbing after the very affluent g y crowd./p I just like the fact that there is now a place in Singapore to tuck away and just be ourselves... in all meanings of the word *wink*

05/28/00 04:50:25

Name: nix

Comments:

Lonely 25yo chn, slimfit, boyish-look, str8-acting, discreet btm seeks beefy muscular guy esp bodybuilders for friend/fun/sex. Email me with stats if interested.

05/28/00 03:53:48

Name: stroker

Comments:

The charges for Stroke... $20 one time membership fee + $17 entrance fee = $37 for the first time u enter. Thereafter, it is $17 per entry... unless you're below 23.. then you pay $12. Or, like me.. if you're in the Elite Membership, can enter for $12 any ime.. :) And ASHer.. I think I know who you are. Why so shy? Check your email.. :)

05/28/00 03:40:50

Name: Don

Comments:

Anybody know the charges for the Stroke suana?

05/28/00 03:22:54

Name: Dreamer

Your Nationality: SGP

Comments:

Guess some guys here are enjoying Stroke. Indeed, with the place located right in Singapore, it sure make things easier for us.

Now I don't have to apply for an exit permit everytime I wanted to visit Ryu/Dragon.

Stroke will be just fine for me.

05/28/00 02:46:55

Name: hi

Comments:

Can anyone advise there is this stroke sauna?

05/27/00 17:56:02

Name: ASHer

Comments:

I was also at Stroke Sauna just now. I saw this cute chinese/malay/thai(??) looking guy. Not sure he what race. But he looks very cute and sexy and got a very nice tight lean body with boyboy looks. A lot of guys wanted to play with him. I tried to follow him at the steamroom, but there was too many people. And all of them wanted him. I saw him struggle just to get out. I did not dare approach him after taht because everybody esle want him. I sure got no chance.I'm wandering if that was you, stroker. If yo are, you're cute, and I want to get to know you. email me. Thank you.

05/27/00 17:37:25

Comments:

Went to Stroke again. Wah.. kena ravage until cannot tahan! Hot stuff! I think I'll stay away for a while. Too much sex already. =P~

05/27/00 13:42:01

Name: Chris

Comments:

Hi, I'm Chris,20,chn,1.71m/58,slim built,above average looking,currently working as hair-stylist. I'm looking guy who are near my age and like swimming & gym, looks to me is not very important, most important is the heart. If you are intrested, pls page m at 95427875 or Email to me. I'm waiting...for you.

05/27/00 10:50:05

Name: gabe

Comments:

Heard of YCK pool a lot of times but had never been there. Since i was quite free today, i had decided to go there and have a look. No doubt about the place-- it is very cruisy. Saw a lot of hunks in the toilet and pool side trying to get their targets. Structure of the toilet is also very good-- few corners here and there. But a warning for pple who wants to hanky-panky in the cubicles. I saw a lifeguard keeps entering the toilet and checking the cubicles. Just make sure you dun get caught and be very careful! Also saw a guy there whom we had a lot of eye contacts. You were in a pair of green trunks with a lady in bikini. The both of you then saw a friend in the pool and joined him. After a slight swim, you and the lady went to have some food. If you happened to read this mail, pls reply me thru' email as i really wish to know you better.I am the guy in olive green BODS trunks. That's all folks, take care!

05/27/00 08:17:59

Comments:

The stroke sauna is very much alive! I was also there on it's preview nite on that Vesak eve and the quality of people there were quite delicious. But I did not expect to see the sort that turned up last nite. It was a feast for the eyes and body!! Plenty of young guys.. the ah beng sort, the hunky sort, the boy-boy sort... very fun! I think all the negative remarks here were mainly due to some personal vendettas against the owner. Anyway, I enjoyed myself. But I do have some dissatisfactions as well. Ther were some 'undesireable' uncles and not-so-well-proportioned ones there as well. Not that I am against them.. but these guys are rude. They interrupt your 'session', expect you to blow them, and just make themselves appear so.. umm.. desperate. Spoils th mood for some of us. How did they get in? Also, I hope the water in the steamroom is changed every few hours... it'd seem quite unhygeinic to slosh around in a cum filled pool. The sauna is not hot enuff. And yeah.. the carpets in the dark room. I think spilled my cum over it.. hope there's some maintenance there as well.. :P

05/27/00 05:54:44

Name: Alan Mcbeal

Comments:

To those who watch Ally Mcbeal, Billy died before the finale of the season. The "Billy's Death" episode had got many people. Billy's love speech to Ally before he stumbled backward and collapsed on the floor of the courtroom was totally heartfelt. -- "What I'm trying to say," he (Billy) continues softly, "is that love...is the only thing that counts. I've loved her (Ally) since I was eight years old, we've never been apart. Not a single day. And I will love her for all my days. That's all that counts. That's all that will ever count," he finishes, as though delivering wedding vows on the most wonderful day of his life. "All of my heart, forever." She (Ally) smiles, almost in spite of herself, at these words she's always wanted so much to hear. *For those who do not know, Billy didn't marry Ally but Georgia* Dont miss the episode! -- True love is indivisible. Even if your lover is not someone you truly love, your love for someone outthere, whose gentle voice soothes your pain and loss, whose love for you never dies, will ever count.

05/26/00 17:04:28

Name: italldepends

Comments:

well,when would there be a time when everyone actually sees the heart of someone? i dont think it is anytime soon. imagine walking AROUND oRCHARD OR SOME FUNKY PLACE, and you see some guys, would you look at someone hunky first or ordinary? would the word " heart of gold" come to your mind?

for six months i've been working at taka(basement 1 CB)and seen loads of ppl.Everytime i see some cute guy in line, i will try my best to get him to my cashier.SOmetimes there's sparks here and there, even if he's got a gf. For the rest of the time he s in the outlet, staring would be all until he leaves. I was wondering, how the hell am i gona survive seeing tones of cute guys passing me by helplessly?

05/26/00 16:17:34

Name: ich78

Comments:

To loneliness: U r not alone too Coz i am one of them

05/26/00 16:13:39

Name: loneliness 2

Comments:

To lonelines:U r NOT alone........................

05/26/00 14:17:57

Name: Loneliness My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

Been reading this board for a long time, but has been a lurker. Just wanted to post something after watching the latest episode "Just Friends" of Ally McBeal.

Is there life without love and sex? I suppose there is. I guess I know because I am living one. A boring and lonely one, I must say, especially on weekends when there is no need to work. Busy work schedule can really `reduce' the loneliness and boredom on weekdays.

Love and sex are not dependent of each other. Everyone knows that. There can be love without sex, and certainly sex without love. Love is unquestionably harder to find, and true love the hardest. I really identify with Ally and Elaine in this episode. mistook a best friend's care and friendship for something more than that, like Ally with John. I feel lonely just like Elaine and Ally.

And when it comes to needs... well, every man has his needs. Whenever I read this board, I kind of 'envy' those who have the assets and who can satisfy their needs with people they meet at the pools/toilets/etc. Please don't misunderstand me. I am not gainst casual sex, but just that I am not into it, and can't bring myself to do it. My character has to do with it, I suppose. Further, I don't have the looks and built that make heads turn in the first place.

I wonder how long do I have to stay this way.... And am I ready for a relationship? Maybe not. Is there really someone out there waiting for me? I really don't know......

05/26/00 06:25:32

Name: Geetalk browser My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: i'm a top, so u should know Your Fav Body Type: slim & lean/trim

Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Hi guys : anyone knows what happen to the Geetalk website ? Can't seem to get any ads to read since last month ! Did you guys have the same problem, and is the website really disfunctional ? BTW, any of you know where, apart from SGBoy, I could read personal ads from fellow Singaporeans ? Thanks. Marc

05/26/00 04:32:33

Name: Jason

Comments:

Sorry, guys... Where is Stroke Sauna? E-mail me in private pls. :) Thx!!

05/25/00 20:23:01

Name: swimmer

Comments:

I was at the stroke sauna at their party last week before they officially open. There was a mass orgy then, I or rather we saw, two muscular young guys fxxking in fromt of many people as if there was no one around. It was completely erotic and I stoke myself furiously in front of the rest while watching them in the fxxking act. Many were shacking also. What a night. Don't know what happen to the sauna now. A lot of people are complainig so much about it. Maybe the same young and droolsome crowd was no more there. Any comments

05/25/00 19:42:09

Name: singsongboy

Comments:

Is there 'net info re annabelle chong and her record?? dunno if i could go for 10 hours with so many guys but would sure like to try.(had PRC friend once who had fantasy of being raped by regiment of soldiers - he was so beautiful i think any regiment would have double march to do it to him)

i would like it if no disease and they could all cum inside me ---can you visualaise all that cum leaking out? cheeee, thinking about it got me so hard......sorry got to go!!!

05/25/00 17:01:01

Name: 2pid

Comments:

Saw a guy wearing red @ BK @ penisular plaze today(thur) @ abt 10+ pm , find that u r cute , though my frenz dun think so :) dunno if u r gay but ust like to tell u , u r cute :P my type of guy kekekeke

05/25/00 15:35:14

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Raffles Place still remains one of the cruisiest places during lunch time.Was there this afternoon after a business meeting.When I walked into the famous toilet I found a selection of business suit types standing by the urinals.You can tell the PLUs when ou see someone just standing there massaging his hardon.Anyways, I stood beside this average looking exec with a huge hard pink tool and exchanged smiles.We left and went to a more discreet toilet on the 3 floor of the building.Being around 3 pm it was qu et and he slowly began fondling my hard on as I kissed him hard.I then lowered myself and started caressing his huge cock head with my tongue.He started fxxking me in the mouth furiously and shot a hot load against the cubicle wall!Next he turned me round and rimmed my asshole and fingered me.As I moaned with joy he slowly placed his still hard cock aagainst my back door but I resisted.He ended up cumming again by rubbing his hard tool betwwen my thighs.

05/25/00 15:26:03

Name: LISTENER

Comments:

To : Someone

I am sorry, my email should be danlistener@hotmail.com

05/25/00 15:17:31

Comments:

How things going with u? I have no other alternative to communicate with u except thru this bulletin.

Well, now u may also electronically send msg to me. I hope everything just fine. Through our previous chats, i noticed somethings that really attract me of u. The concerns that u really able to show and express, and the sentimental and romantic side of u.

Not so sure when can we progress further our frenship. Hope u understand what am i trying to tell. Take care

05/25/00 15:15:13

Name: Ketchup

Comments:

Would any kind souls tell me where is "TPlaza". You may email me in private. Thanks

05/25/00 13:59:34

Name: Manluv

Comments:

Recently, I saw the Annabelle Chong's story. She made singapore proud being the first woman in the world to have her arsehole drill for 10 hours with the ground breaking of 155 men. She had her reasons for doing that. I don't think anygay men would take u the challenge. Bravo Annabelle. By the way, her best friend is a cute aj.

05/25/00 13:54:34

Name: ManInRain

Comments:

I'm sure you guys must have noticed the hunky droolsome guy in the new SCV commerical... makes people go "WOW"!

05/25/00 13:30:26

Name: Stud

Your Fav Body Type: tan tone fit

Comments:

Went to YCk today. Saw this macho guy with some uncut beard round the face...so sexy and pretty tone and fit. Spotted a huge hard on when i tan beside u and later we had some fun.. nice knowing u. Hope to see u soon. I used to be there either from 10am/1 am to 12 or 1 pm. But will be there tomorrow too..but this time around 4pm. Hope u will be there.

05/25/00 12:13:06

Name: Kenny - reply

Your Fav Sextivity: Sucking

Comments:

Kenny, where is TPlaza you talk about?

05/25/00 06:50:49

Name: ally_fan

Comments:

saw this episode of ally oversea, ally rejected a BI-sexual guy after he confess to her. Her thoughts of him with another guy freaks her out. anyway is this episode screen in singapore b4?

05/25/00 03:55:31

Name: kenny

Comments:

Was at TPlaza last night. Hey It's still happening after all these years - I had heard that it was now deserted. But when I went into the toilet , there were already 2 other guys standing there at the urinal obviously having just stopped groping each othe when they heard me come in. Anyway when they saw me, and i smiled back at them to reassure them. They smiled and continued and touch each other's cocks, still looking at me. Excited, i took out my cock and stood behind them, stroking myself and watching hem. A couple of minutes later, another cute guy walked in. He noticed us, and went into a cubicle, so we continued. Then the door opened, and he walked out - completely naked! And he had a very nice muscled body as well. The four of us stood there, jerki g off till we shot our cum within 5 minutes. I am sure going to make a return visit very soon!

05/25/00 02:08:27

Name: Domi

Comments:

To all young fellows, YCK pool. 1pm. Me 18yo, 182 65. Wearing Black trunk. Love to suck.

05/25/00 00:45:14

My URL: Visit Me Your Fav Sextivity: everything

Your Fav Body Type: slim Your Nationality: chn sg

Comments:

i was at TPY swimming pool yesterday, wed, having a tan. It's getting to be quite a happening place. I saw 3 guys tanning with a nice bulge down there, with them placing their dicks upwards. and just before that, i was changing in the shower room and this indian guy stood beside me at the urinal and then went into one of the cubicles with the door unlock. i then pushed the door open but his back was against me. i left it at that. after tanning, i went to shower and that's when things got abit heated up. this young guy, in his early teens, kept following me and wanted to wank with me but i declined as he's underage. then this chinese guy showered in a cubicle beside mine and i started wanking in mine. his showering stopped and i could see him looking at the reflection from the water on the floor, he was wanking as well. i could se his erected dick. but he was reluctant and went off. then this chinese cute guy with blond bleached hair came along and he saw my dick with a cock ring. i was also stroking myself then. he passed by my cubicle a few times. then i came out and he motioned me to his cubicle and i couldn't resist him. slit eyes and medium built and small erected nipples. i stood outside his cubicle and motioned him to pull down his trunks. he wanted me to go into his cubicle but i was afraid of getting caught. but i hadn't had sex for a lng time and was, still am hungry for a dick, so i lowered myself infront fo him and sucked on his dick like there's not tomorrow. i love the feel of his dick. i sucked and sucked in all variation of speed and massagin his balls at the same time to encourage the flow of sperm. at the same time, i was beating my meat. i couldn't stand it anylonger and shot my load onto the floor, my shoot was intense with the aid of the cock ring.the i went faster and sucked him , bobbing my head up and down. he suddenly pulled away and leaned against the partition and wanked himself hard and furiously and i could see his dick head already swelled to its maximum solid red. his facial expression cringed and he let out a controlled AAArrgh!, splattered the partition with his juice. ileft quickly and at that time, another guy walked past our cubicle and i think the other guy saw him milking the last drop of cum from his dick. i continued to change up and my 'victim' walk

05/24/00 17:28:15

Name: hush20

Comments:

I've always enjoyed watching Ally Mcbeal but last night's episode was more meaningful than usual...guess it struck a chord somewhere... I guess this episode dealt with loneliness to a large extent...how lonely human souls can get...how we handle loneliness in our lives.Ally, as weird and eccentric AS USUAL,dreams of John,her close friend being her lover while poor Ela ne suffers an identity crisis when she realises that everyone treats her like an easy slut cos of the way she acts to gain attention.Both are beautiful, successful women...but both lack the partner...the soul-mate they crave for so badly.Aren't we all,in way or another,like both of them?Ally believes in her dream..she wants to take a chance,afraid...very afraid that she wld lose another precious chance of finding her partner,as fruitless as it may seem.Elaine...there is a bit of Elaine in all of us,I bel eve...she shows her vulnerable side,hurt that she is taken so lightly,so blatantly...and yet I'm sure in the next ep,the sluttish side will emerge again. We day-dream like Ally...crave for attention like Elaine...search...search like t em both...we log on to IRC frequently...we pub...we scour through bulletin boards like this wanting to know how other people are handling their lives...we envy our attached friends,we feel sorry for those that have been hurt...eventually,deep inside,we still hope that someday,that special someone will appear right in front of us. BUT at the end of the ep,both girls stand together,comforting each other...friendship...that's really important too.Don't ever give up the precious friends in our lives in pursuit of something more...in the end,they are the ones u can depend on most... Ok...sorry to bother u guys with this unnecessary,lengthy crap...just wanna share a few thoughts after watching the show...take care, my friends!And may lady luck shine upon us all... :) P.S:That knee-pit scene between Ally and Ling was SO naughty....wish we cld have caught the lesbian ep...kekeke

05/24/00 16:16:04

Comments:

Finally get to hear from u. Am glad. Will be leaving SG end of next wk. So will not be able to hear your voice. Take care.

05/24/00 15:22:51

Name: tantalus

Comments:

Stroke Sauna has a strange new concept in its "slosh" tank.

Patrons slosh around in knee-high spunk-filled water inside a 6m long prefab dark maze. Wooden partitons feature splinters for the unwary and the largest glory holes ever.

Elsewhere, Patrons can also bang their head in a dark cubby hole behind the lockers. Dubbed a "smoking area," this split-level feature, about the size of two bunk beds, deserves to have its heavy duty carpets cleaned at least once every six months.

Experience this Ann Siang Hill place "to the Max" if you can stomach the $37 initial stump up - at least you can watch TV outside the one OK facility - an 8-man dry wooden sauna cabin.

ah well, any other entrepreneurs out there willing to invest in a place that's actually bigger than a 3-room flat?

05/24/00 12:55:07

Name: Friendly GWM My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: sucking

Your Fav Body Type: under 40 years Your Nationality: Euro

Comments:

Hi guys. I am a friendly and relaxed Euro guy in Singapore next week. Maybe you can give me some advice on where all the cute guys hang out. Or maybe we can meet for a drink? I am 30 years old, 6ft tall, solid build, ok looking.

05/24/00 04:51:23

Name: tim My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: local

Comments:

i wonder any of you guys went to the "new spa" if you know what i meant ? open for comments. is it good or like the one at beach road formally ? pls email me. Thanx.

05/24/00 01:17:28

Name: Curious

Comments:

What is "bishonen" VCD? Is it mei shao nian zhi lian?

05/23/00 23:51:48

Name: Were you the one at City Hall ?

Comments:

My apology to all of you for putting an ad here. Saw you at City Hall (near Pertama) yesterday on 23.5.2000. I was the guy with the pink shirt. Followed you for a while and you were last seen at "Card n Such" gift shop. Sorry I did not have the courage to make the first approach. Wish to be your friend. If you are the one, please contact me at wch69@hotmail.com

05/23/00 17:17:03

Name: VCDboy

Comments:

Anyone interested in "Bishonen" VCD? Email me.

05/23/00 16:49:06

Name: PLU-er

Comments:

Guys, this was taken from www.sgboy.com, so sad...

Police objects to PLU forum

Recently a group of local gay activists have applied for a permit to hold a forum on "Gays and Lesbians within Singapore 21" on Sunday 28 May 2000. This news was reported both on Singapore's Straits Times and around the world.

However, today the organisers received a letter from the Police Entertainment Licensing Unit rejecting their permit application. Permits are required for all public forums in Singapore.

The following is an extract of a letter from the police to the organisers: "The Police cannot allow the holding of this forum that will advance and legitimise the cause of homosexuals in Singapore. The mainstream moral values of Singaporeans are conservative, and the Penal Code has provisions against certain homosexual practices It will therefore be contrary to the public interest to grant a public entertainment licence."

SGBOY.COM will follow up with further reports on our website.

05/23/00 15:08:35

Name: tellme

Comments:

hi guys anyone know what is the 2 episode that was censor besides the "kiss" , i just want to know the other one. if i remember correctly , something to do with plu stuff is it? :-) thanks

05/23/00 14:42:30

Comments:

To : Someone who chatted with me

It has been days never hear from u. How r u?

Feel free to call me anytime.

05/23/00 14:42:00

Comments:

To : Someone who chatted with me

It has been days never hear from u. How r u?

Feel free to call me anytime.

05/23/00 11:11:13

Name: Bummer

Comments:

Anyone went for a swim at AMK swimmin pool Tuesday 23/5 afternoon?

05/23/00 10:32:11

Name: Slyfox

Comments:

The VDC mentioned by Vcd Craze was called "20 years old heat". But no many juicy screen in it... recommend to watch "The Accident", a much more juicy screen by Wong Hei with another actor.

05/23/00 10:29:56

Name: Robin My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Sensual Aromatherapy Massage Service

Robin is 29/165/65 cute gym fit chn guy,practising full time aromatherapy massage for all gentlemen. If you require geniune massage service, you can trust to call him at HP:96943259

05/23/00 06:11:05

Name: AA

Comments:

Saw 2 guys having sex in the last cubicle in City Hall MRT toilet at 22 May 3.45 p.m.. Would like to know both of u. Pls e-mail me....

05/23/00 05:20:23

Name: Wenhui

Comments:

2 all those who responded 2 my posting/dun quite understand the words & phrasing u ppl used/why blocked mail & no reply since u ppl had the guts 2 sent mails/what's ur purpose/forgotten what u mailed or don't know what ur're saying. Cld the regulars in "BW" kindly help/checked "BW" dicktionary but no such words or terms. What do they meant by:- a)sotong = BW says it's clueless but this phrasing doesn't make sense,"do u used sotong 4 sex". b)cherries = what's ur cherries type. c)tops = preference 4 tops. d)closet = like married, closet better still. e)greenhorn = u mind greenhorn or more. f)mushroom = want those mushroom-head guy. g)cut/uncut = u like cut or uncut. Wld appreciate reply 4 own curiosity/either email or post it on the board/thxs in advance.

05/23/00 05:04:23

Name: Tell Me Why

Comments:

To: WHY & WHY-EX; Hey, good to know things weeded out somehow. Hope both of you had a wonderful dinner ahead and may the road you choose be a blissful one.

05/23/00 02:53:52

Comments:

ADDENDUM : :P

With reference to my posting dated May,23. Should read : LIFE WITHOUT LOVE IS A GRIEF =======

Should read : ...hat off you. ===

apologise for the typographical error made.

05/23/00 02:50:13

Comments:

To Why's Ex : Hi, i just read your posting of May, 22. Am glad that finally u have sort things out and made up your mind as to where u shd go after this happening. Agreed that life with love is a grief but this term 'love' may refer to anything in this world; frenship ove, family love etc, to name just 2. Am sure you know who am i since i already posted my words few days ago. For me, still not contented with what i have with my work however will try my best to make things happen. As for love life, i also believe that i can make a balance between work and l ve. Life without love is meaningless. One just cant stay in isolation. If u can give me an example, i shall take my hat of you. Hope to hear from u soon and have a great time at work and daysssss ahead.

05/23/00 02:41:02

Comments:

Just wondering ...... and care to lend their VCD for copy ? kekeke, so if there is any kind soul out there pls email me :) cheers

05/23/00 02:40:18

Name: rabbit

Comments:

shinyagy asked me whether the job ad was for Stroke sauna. OK, I think I have to admit it. I responded to the ad, and spoke to the manager and he told me it is still under renovation only halfway. So it can't be Stroke.

05/22/00 22:51:40

Name: Dreamer

Comments:

Well guys, I guess someone in BW had already explored the newly set up gay sauna in Singapore, Stroke.

I guess I should add some realistic info besides giving some nasty comment on a newly set up place.

Indeed, the sauna was open only on last Saturday. The gym is not ready yet and currently, only the Showers (hot and cold), Dark corner, Saun and the Steambath are available.

The business hour of that place?

It opens daily from 12noon till 7am the next day.

So party go-ers, if you got no place to hang around after 3am. That place might be a ideal to rest or look for trills aft r the end of your party.

Anyway, like Ryu in JB, the sauna provides you with 2 towels and a locker.

So you don't really need to bring anything there. Just walk in as if you are going to 7-eleven can already.

Charges: $20 for the unlimited member hip.

$17/18 *can't remember* for guys older than 23.

$12 for guys younger than 23.

Astartoh:

You can't really jump to a conclusion that the sauna isn't good. Judging from the day you posted your Msg. Should be a Sunday. Isn't it the Venom day where most of the young and glamourous PLUs gather? So you can't really expect too much or Sunday nights.

Yep!! Thats all folks!! Happy Cruising!!

05/22/00 20:43:40

Name: night cruser My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: exhibitionism, anal Your Fav Body Type: fit

Your Nationality: spore

Comments:

Bedok stadium is now so well lit & the trees in the surrounding area is so sparce, that no activity can take place there....wat a waste!

05/22/00 17:23:51

Name: Hiker

Comments:

Dear Freeman

Glad you enjoyed your sexcapade there, maybe you can call us along the next time you're going there and we can tan some butts together!!

05/22/00 15:44:50

Name: mihuo

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

To Vcd craze Hey, the story sound interesting. Any way that I can get to watch it or may be borrow to 'backup' a copy. Email me.

05/22/00 15:26:09

Name: Why's Ex

Comments:

Hi guys, thank you for all your comments. I really wish this whole saga hadn't been played out before your eyes, but that's really water under the bridge now.

While I appreciate all your messages of support, I tend to agree with ak that only two people are really qualified to talk about this topic, and that's my ex and I. Sure, he waived that right somewhat by posting in this public domain, but I really don't hink he deserves to be told to go to hell and rot there, for example. Or even to be called the names he has been, although I've already called him a bastard several times.

Since all this has already become public, I'm sure that many of you are really curious as to what the status is right now. Part of me feels that it really isn't anyone else's business besides my ex's and mine. But again, I realise that this would be unf ir to those of you who have been following this - not out of morbid curiosity, but genuine interest. If anything, this will give a sense of closure to everything that's been played out here.

I've spoken to Why, and we've come to the understanding that we'll continue as just friends. I'll admit it isn't easy, and I've given him a lot of grief these last couple of days. But at the end of the day, the very same good qualities that attracted me to him as a soulmate are still there, and I think it will be a waste of a beautiful friendship (to steal a phrase from Bogart) to throw it all away (stealing yet another line, this time from a Genesis/Phil Collins song).

We have this understanding that if he feels he's ready for a relationship sometime in the future and I'm still available and interested, then we might explore the possibility again. Personally, I'm not betting my last dollar that this will happen. As th saying goes: once bitten, twice shy.

Some of you may think that I'M the loser, to defend my ex and forgive him so easily. I haven't forgiven him completely but, like I said, I value him too much as a friend and soulmate to just cut off all ties. I also don't see the point in being bitter a d vindictive over something that's already happened. In the meantime, I will slowly get back out into the world of singles and start dating again, although the idea of going back to the whole charade makes me tired. My ex was someone I was more than willing to spend the rest of my life with. But sadly, it was not to be.

Life goes on...

P.S. To Why: I really feel very sad for you if you can live without love, but will die without work and money. It's not as if you really need to work to support yourself, since you can always fall back on your parents. But I wouldn't have gone out with ou if you were the kind to live off your parents.

I consider myself fairly successful in my career and dedicated to my work, but there's no way I will put in the kind of hours you do and live without love.

I don't want to stand between you and your career, and wish you all the best in it.

In the meantime, I take it we're still on for dinner on Wednesday if your work schedule permits?

P.P.S. My deepest apologies to those of you who are bored by this saga and have to put up with this long posting.

05/22/00 15:09:23

Name: DL

Comments:

Really thanx BW for giving us a space to voice our hearts out. Of course we get to know more PLUs and become frens. IT's great isn;t it?

Better still we get to read juicy stories, hopefully real ones!!!

05/22/00 12:38:46

Name: Auscent

Comments:

All the recent discussion about space + commitment actually highlighted one good thing. Many PLUs are concerned and have thought of the deeper things on relationship. Now who is to say that we are brainless sex machines only interested in dicks and balls? Hope everyone finds the love (and space) they want :)

05/22/00 11:40:02

Name: Vcd craze

Comments:

Seen this Japanese VCD... The story is abt 2 youth who work as "duck" at night. Let's call them A and B. A likes B a lot while B feels that making love to a guy or girl makes no difference (he's attached to a girl)... The story continue until B served a c stomer who was his girlfriend's father... The story ends with a customer who wanted A and B to make love in front of him....guess the ending??

05/22/00 09:06:44

Name: ak

Comments:

it's interesting seeing the way this page generate the dynamics amongst its readers. The BW pages of yesteryears had many individuals directly involved in making this place a thriving ground for discussions and the development of friendship, etc, with sel -censorship, making it a conducive environment for constructive exchange of information.

I read the WHY saga with interest. I personally feel that the criticism on him was not justified.. for the basic fact that we do not know him personally and we cannot fully understand his side of the story. Sure.. it is easy to judge based on our own pers nal experiences.. but, is it fair? It is only fair for those directly affected.. ie, the other party who was involved. His ex is justified in giving his judgement.. and I can understand his anger and his grief. The rest of us have no right to say that he hud go to hell.

Some guys perceive things differently. A commitment may not be something they want. Sure.. we all long to be loved.. but sometimes, when you're not ready, you're just not ready. Would you rather that one plays along and later on drop the bomb? Isn't it be ter to find out earlier than to harbour hope and longing.. only to find out later that it was for naught?

05/22/00 08:42:25

Name: Safra

Comments:

we met at the pool this afternoon. You were wearing grey tee with bermudas. Carrying a black helmet. We are prob too shy to approach each other direct. Anyhow, if u wanna keep in touch, pls leave msg here.

05/22/00 08:26:44

Name: Freeman

Your Fav Body Type: hunky

Comments:

Dear Hiker, i went to check out the fort road beach today.. it's really an amazing place hahaa.. really shocked n happy to see so many nude sunbathers there =) i think i'm gonna visit that place more often n tan my butt as well =)

05/22/00 08:21:32

Name: WHY?

Comments:

Hi all, Thanks you for all your comment. You can treat me and my messages as whatever you like. I have no objection, I'm selfish, I'm bustard, I'm bitch, I should go to HELL OR ROT. Whatever you mentioned I acceppted it all. I'm sorry to make this message board becoming a boring place for you guys. But one thing, people has his/her own way of think, maybe mines is different from you guys, love is not everything in my life. I can live without love but I die without work and money. You guys may already achei e the level that you want but not yet for me.

ok you may bombard me as much as you want since I know I'm very selfish, bustard and should be sent to hell. You have your own way of thinking and I have mine too.

05/22/00 02:29:34

Name: Swimmer

Comments:

Hi Guys, Going down to YCK pool this evening. I'll be wearing black BODs trunks, gymfit, toned and tanned. see ya there!

05/21/00 20:01:35

Name: u got my name

Comments:

Hey Mister Fat Frog, I am interested to be friends. You have my pager number, just call!

05/21/00 17:41:03

Comments:

This:To Why; Don't u think ur words used rather too strong. "Why" already got bombarded by us so why ask him to rot in hell. Kind of cruel isn't it. Anyway, one less pathetic people sure make this bulletin board a brighter place to surf. Can't imagine what "Why Ex" ha to go thru here. It's good that he handled his posting pretty well.

05/21/00 17:25:15

Name: scorpii

Comments:

This goes to Why Ex; Must agree that it's one of the lowest thing for a guy to dumped his bf into a bulletin board for everyone to read. Worst still, asking his bf to login and read. Shame to u Why. U should at least have the decency, if not guts to speak to ur ex in person a d work minor nitty-gritty things out unless u have ulterior motive of not doing so like he said, what about ur 3 yrs relationship with the other one. Hey,weed out that diff and good things will come ur way,ok WHY. Hope to hear your beautiful posting in the near future that both of u r back in each other arms.People here do care about u even though we may be crude in our words used. It's sort of a wake-up call to u.

05/21/00 14:55:25

Name: Singaporean Boys Next Door

Comments:

Hey guys, there is a new eGroup set up just for cute amateur Singapore boys/men pics... http://www.egroups.com/group/sgboysnextdoor

05/21/00 13:51:35

Name: Topman_sg

Comments:

Looking for Jake08. We were chatting tonight on gay.com and I got dis-connected. If you read this, please get in touch with me. Topman_sg@hotmail.com

05/21/00 13:23:11

Name: Sunshine Smile

Comments:

Hi Guy. Was at Fort Rd Beach today with my BF. U were wearing a white BODS Trunk and stocky in built. U touched my crouch while we were crossing into each other's path. Even tho U are quite attractive, I think U are quite rude still. Do not put people off by doin that. Take care. Juz want to apologise

05/21/00 09:42:37

Name: Clseted My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Still virgin lah

Your Fav Body Type: Hav'ny tried...but must preferably muscular and broard shouldered Your Nationality: Singaporean..

Comments:

First time I am doing this , hope it don't freak out... Anyway, I think Why's should really talk with his Ex... No point leaving a relationship hanging there... May affect his ex's life in the future...*sigh*

anyway, wheres all the laojia? People like sotong ahboy and many many more... Really like miss the golden era when postings were that damm damm HOT... :P

Last but not least wanna post sumthing only the right guy will understand heheeh....

Venom is the place where fingers touch and contact was made in the nite of the Pacificnet and the BOOGIE spirit... the shining knight in the white polo-tee recipocrated to the peasant in black shirt and creamy white pants... in and out the respective g es as they boogie on that saturday nite...

Dear , if ever u are there..it was unforgettable...even for that mere contact..which meant sooo much...the last hope to finding u will be here...Do contact....

Sincerely yours

05/21/00 08:09:08

Comments:

Is Fort Road beach the part that the map calls Marina East?

05/21/00 07:34:11

Comments:

To WHY's ex Be happy and dont think too much. Tomorrow is always better

05/21/00 07:29:26

Name: Astartoh My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: MEN!

Your Fav Body Type: Armyboy slim type Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Went to Stroke Sauna, run by the previous owner of Spart. Terrible place. The so called steam room is this box thing that smelt of rubber. The floor was flooded, and the box was full of partitions and panels. You can hear people screaming in it, not from ex but from pain of knocking into the panels and benches. Please don't waste your money (like me) and visit it.

05/21/00 07:06:35

Name: shinyagy

Comments:

the sauna that you say max is the owner of, is it in Ang Siang hill ???? I think the ad about the sauna, could it be this one or another one ? Heard nothing about that one though, maybe its the same thing

05/21/00 06:42:15

Comments:

Hi Hiker, Would you be able to share with me where is the beach? I want to recce this morning but really couldn't find anything. Where is the sarting point? Is there any reference- from the cycling track roundabout? Thanks.

05/21/00 05:29:29

Name: rabbit

Comments:

Max Lim is the owner of the new gay sauna! Discovered this only after I paid money. The standard inside is very low. From outside it look like 3 storeys but inside, it only groung floor and a basement. The dark room has carpet, so after a while I think i is going to be disgusting. How can it be washed? The email say the steam room is huge, but its like a toilet. Then I saw Max Lim, and decided no point staying. btw, I heard there is another sauna opening soon. Supposed to be posh. Unfortunately I have no details. Anybody know anything? In fact I think I saw a job ad recently which sound like it was for that sauna. But I'm not sure.

05/21/00 05:27:03

Name: To Why?

Comments:

To people like Why? : why not u just go to HELL and ROT there? The world will have been a better place without u around!

05/21/00 03:25:21

Name: 2 cents worth

Comments:

Ah yes....yet again that familar reason for not commiting....how many of us have not experienced that?...cruel cruel world........It is among the most cruel thing to push a person up to the his highest level of happiness only to single-handedly push him f om his happy contentment when he is not aware....that is so selfish of u WHY....I may not know exactly the details and full extent of reasons behind, but by announcing your tragic story in public I find that this is yet another good reason why all of us s ould not go for idealistic romance in relationship...in fact it dampens what little hopes we have......

05/21/00 01:17:54

Name: shinyagy

Comments:

any reviews about the new gay sauna in Singapore?

05/20/00 20:23:34

Name: Why's Ex

Comments:

Well! I'm Why's ex, as anyone who read his latest posting will know. This is not intended to be offensive to anyone here, but I think it's the lowest thing for anyone's bf to dump him via a bulletin board. Didn't even have the guts or decency to do it in pers n. Thanks to him asking me to come to this website, I find that he's been discussing our relationship here, when he should have been doing it with me! I had no idea all along that he was hankering after his personal space, because he kept giving me excuses hat he was very busy at work. To Why: if it's personal space that you need, you could have talked to me about it like any other couple, and we could have worked it out. However, if you have a perpetual problem that once you get attached, you want out, then I can't help you with that. But what about your first relationship, which lasted three years? How did that one last so long? Or was that a lie too? I feel very played out. You said you love me, but I'm very confused by your actions. I'm resorting to this message because you obviously feel uncomfortable talking about this every time I call you. But it's only now that I know the whole picture. I still think we should talk as soon as possible. If you're telling the truth when you say you love me (and you know how I feel), then let's talk. I think it's a real tragedy if two people who are in love are kept apart because they can't work out minor problems.

05/20/00 17:49:07

Comments:

To WHY, R u here trying to gain sympathy or wait. Others may be soft-hearted to entertain ur story which seems very..... Why not try another story where all can truly enjoy.

05/20/00 17:40:25

Name: Scorpii

Comments:

That guy must be very pathetic or born loser. Hip-hop,someone here do agree with u. Never read such a pathetic story before. Being fllwg "BW" here for almost 3 weeks. Strongly felt, majority are bull-shitters when capping their stories. Wake up, your dreams over. Do come to the world of reality.

05/20/00 14:09:31

Comments:

05/20/00 14:07:02

Name: TastyCum My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: SUCKING Your Fav Body Type: SOFT

Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

After finished night shift at 1am, while i was driving home, notice a car on my right was with me all the way. So I turned to see and saw this cute and gorgeous guy smiling at me. Gave me a signal to follow him and so I did. Went to his apartment. Ask e to have a drink, while he changed. When he came out, he was in his sexy g-string and a night transpartent pajamas. He came to me and started to kiss me. His hands started to unzip my already bulging pants. My 6" hardon dick was staring straight at him. Slowly, he lower his head and gave me the best blowjob i ever had. He sucked me with great pleasure and had me sent to heaven. He stopped at the moment when i was about to cum, when he asked me if i wanted to pee. I went to the loo and he followed. The moment i started to pee he grabbed my cock and put it in his mouth. I was so surprised that i stopped. He told me to continue and he really enjoyed sucking my cock while i pee. The urine just flowed from he side of his mouth. It was a very sensation feeling. He later sucked me till I cum and he licked every drop from my cock. Wow i would never forget that experience. Wish it would come again.

05/20/00 10:15:21

Comments:

This message is for someone that I really like and at the end I destroy your dream, please forgive me.

I'm sorry that I lie to you regarding my trip. In fact I only went there on Friday and came back on the same day. I did spend time with my mom on weekend but only here in Singapore. To be frank, I am not ready yet for the relationship especially the ve y rushing one just like ours. I really have no idea of how to say off to you since I know that you are really serious in it. I still don't want to have any commitment at this moment and what I want is still only friend. It's your right to just disappear f om me or it's will be very glad if you still want me to be your friend. I really don't know what to say to you, only "please forgive me."

at this moment, I'm still want to concentrate on my career since it's the time that I can really work hard and shine in the career. And also it's the time that I still can work with my energetic.

I'm sorry for everything and every hope that I unintensionally gave to you.

P.S. I'm truely treasure our relationship even though it's only 2 months.

P.S.S. I'm sure you know who am I.

05/20/00 10:01:41

Comments:

HipHop, It's not always a must that when you love someone and you cannot commit to that person due to some personal reasons. People are all different and have the reason of his own. Some people commited to the other but end up still slut around, is that e en worse? Some people just not ready to have any commitment. To be frank, I am also in love with someone and end up I found out that I'm really not ready yet. I'm really sorry for that person that I gave him hope and at the end I'm the one who destroy it. I'm feel very uncomfortable to commit to anything at this moment, I am still want to concentrate on my work while I'm still young and energetic. Hi Zen and Auscent, I already found out what I want now. Thank you for all your comment.

05/20/00 10:00:27

Comments:

Dear Freeman,

Hey pal, I think the evening is not the right time to venture into the beach area. It's too dark and anyway, most of the actions would have already moved out to the outer vegetation. The best time to go to the beach is in the afternoon. Lotsa actions and ice place to relax too....Have fun!!

05/20/00 06:34:12

Name: Nix My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: sucking

Your Fav Body Type: muscular Your Nationality: spore

Comments:

Always dreaming of worshipping a very muscular beefy guy like those bodybuilders, but until now..it just remains a dream only. 25yo chn, slim, boyish, btm and very shy, still seeking....

05/20/00 06:20:24

Name: Jackson Your Fav Sextivity: Anal sex

Your Fav Body Type: big armed guys Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Had a real good time last night with a cute young muscled stud at NS. I am about 178cm 85kg always horny very muscled top. We saw each other at the changing room, very quickly we exchanged glances and smiled to each other. I then left the room with him fo lowing me like a little puppy. I went to my car and then signaled him to get in. He had such a beautiful body with very sweet tight ass. At my condo, I fxxked his tight ass and we climaxed six times in total!

05/20/00 06:10:11

Name: Hip Hop

Comments:

Those who say cannot commit to someone they love are such a LOSER. Either they dont love the person or they are just big time sluts. Head gamers should be shot DEAD.

05/20/00 04:53:19

Comments:

anyone heard anything about the STROKE gym and spa at tanjong pagar? gay spa.

05/20/00 02:35:04

Name: freeman My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: hunky Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Hiker, thanks a lot for the info! wow.. can't believe that the beach is so deep inside =) one nite i tried to bash trough the vegitation but somehow i got scared that i might get lost and somemore i can't see the sea or anyone there.. i will give it a try soon =)

05/19/00 23:35:04

Name: Sinner My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Sauna's Your Fav Body Type: LMT

Your Nationality: Britsih

Comments:

Hi I will be in Sin next week. Am looking for fun places to go Sauna and good cruising.

05/19/00 16:44:55

Name: Hiker My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Ask my BF Your Fav Body Type: My BF's

Comments:

Dear Freeman,

Am I right to assume that you've not been thro' your NS yet? Else you would have learn the art of "bashing" thro' the vegetation...hehehe...You see, gay cruising beaches all around the world are the same, you need to "bash" thro' all the "thick" vegetatio before you can see the "paradise". Does it means that gay people are all so "rugged" that we enjoy all the bushwalking? Nah.....really, the beach have to be inaccessible to the general public, so that you don't get noisy kids running around and heterosex al couple making love next to you when you do your cruising. So that explains the necessity to bash. And as I've said before, it's the same all over the world, in Taiwan, San Fracisco, Australia etc (the few I've been too).

OK, back to your question.....it's pretty simple really, just follow the trail you find in the vegetation, and walk in the general direction towards the sea (you can't get lost, don't worry) ...you'll hit it in 10-15 mins' time....from there the playgroun is all for you to explore!! Have fun and be safe!!

05/19/00 15:54:54

Name: Tigerman My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Wild passionate and lava hot sex Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Weirdfeeling, I think the love between you and your bf is probably gone, or that you both need to spice up your sex life a little. Try to suggest something different instead of doing the same old things over and over again. You can also get some sexual ids like dildo or vibrators etc. or you can try things like water, ice, honey, chocloate or strawberries..etc. Give some imagination to how you can have sex. It could also be role playing or anything you can think of then. It takes two person to make s x interesting..and it takes love and affection to make sex wonderful between you and your bf. If it still don't work..then maybe, the love is gone. Talk to him and try to find out what's wrong. Communication is the key. Good luck to you.

05/19/00 14:47:38

Name: Blue sea

Comments:

my dolphine..maybe you should know that i do mean good when i mention that i can't commit at this moment, i m not trying to test you or making a fool of you...is just that, having a commitment are making me very uncomfortable now...You shouldn't just disa pear and stop receiving my calls..Both got other plan and places to go....but in different way, please try to understand, is no more a game or trial /error stuff to us.

ps : i do honesty love you.....u know where to reach me b4 my next trip.

05/19/00 14:04:33

Name: health spa fav

Comments:

hi there, overheard from someone there is a new one in JB...near the causeway...anybody got any infro abt it...plse update .tks in advance.

05/19/00 13:33:07

Name: Po My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: nipples sucking,..

Your Fav Body Type: hunk, pointing tits Your Nationality: spore

Comments:

this morning, at city hall train station, steal a few glances at this hunky stud wearing fitting white T and tight demin jeans. You are sooo sexy and my prick immediately hardened. I am sure he could see that as it is quite obvious as I am wearing soft fabric slanks.While getting inot train, we rubbed shoulder and settle for a standing position next to each other. He look into me and we started as talking. Throughout the journey, I amYou are heading for a hair cut.We alighted at Orchard station. We suddenly split, you headed towards oen exit why I took another. I was not aware that your exit leads to a toilet! I thought you do not want it afterall. I regretted and went round and round seaching all other exits but could not find you. The whole day, I am so perturbed. I think I like you and really want to be a good friend of yours. Pse contact me if you see this message.

05/19/00 09:05:15

Name: freeman My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: hunk Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Beach boy... care to tell me where excatly is the beach?? been looking for that beach but i don't know the exact location.. all i know is the forest behind the roundabout.. and i dunno where is the beach where plu's like to hang around... thanks!

05/19/00 08:31:28

Name: Beach Boy My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: my BF knows Your Fav Body Type: my BF

Comments:

Did anybody have forgotten the biggest crusing area in S'pore -- The "peaceful" beach at Fort Road ? My BF and I have a great afternoon there. A lot of exotic scenery there : men in G-string; nake men with a small tower cover on the part; an old man masturbate for a "sleeping" slut, etc We were just hugging and kissing in the sea and off course peeping around as well. It is great to know that gays do know how to take care of themselves by not forgetting to bring some mineral water there, but one thing disappointed me was a lot of mineral water bottles and other rubbish were left behind. Don't you think we should keep t e place clean and be more environment conscious ? Should we suggest to the government-- any gays who were caught of having sex at the public should be sent to clean up the gay beach ? If you're new to this place, you might want to know that the beach is quite a distance from the Fort Road roundabout. However, it is worth to try !

05/19/00 08:30:33

Name: Beach Boy My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: my BF knows Your Fav Body Type: my BF

Comments:

Did anybody have forgotten the biggest crusing area in S'pore -- The "peaceful" beach at Fort Road ? My BF and I have a great afternoon there. A lot of exotic scenery there : men in G-string; nake men with a small tower cover on the part; an old man masturbate for a "sleeping" slut, etc We were just hugging and kissing in the sea and off course peeping around as well. It is great to know that gays do know how to take care of themselves by not forgetting to bring some mineral water there, but one thing disappointed me was a lot of mineral water bottles and other rubbish were left behind. Don't you think we should keep t e place clean and be more environment conscious ? Should we suggest to the government-- any gays who were caught of having sex at the public should be sent to clean up the gay beach ? If you're new to this place, you might want to know that the beach is quite a distance from the Fort Road roundabout. However, it is worth to try !

05/19/00 06:53:13

Name: TiredMuscles My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Anything

Your Fav Body Type: soft Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

I hope a good samaritian masseur would give me a good massage for my tired aching muscles. Im chn 40/175/68 , ok looking. Love to relax while someone is taking care of my body. please called me 96345322 or email me. thanks greatly appreciated.

05/19/00 06:26:44

Name: wong

Comments:

Somehow the two website addresses did not appear. Here they are again: Signel website: http://www.geocities.com/plu-singapore/signel.html AFA website: http://www.afa.org.sg/

05/19/00 06:24:06

Comments:

To Concern. The website from which I got the news is . This is the Signel website at egroups.com. You hv to register as a member (it's free) before you can access the site. You'll find informative discus ions on gay issues. The AFA website is . AFA (Action for AIDS) provides anonymous AIDS testing. "Anonymous" means that your identity will not be known to anyone because no particulars are recorded. AFA is the only org here to provi e anonymous testing. Other clinics provide "confidential" testing, but not "anonymous". "Confidential" means that certain people can hv access to your records.

05/19/00 05:29:55

Name: wol My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: hairy, big build

Comments:

Hi I am chin/35/165/62. Wd like to meet Indians. Please contact me at my above email address.

05/19/00 04:12:51

Name: win My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: feeling

Your Nationality: sgboy

Comments:

Maybe we should start a training session by our more-expert-plus. Staring incidents are getting to me and i want more, especially for someone working behind a counter at coffeebean

05/19/00 03:55:17

Name: weirdfeeling

Comments:

Wondering if u guys make out with ur bf and felt it's not making love but having sex!

05/19/00 03:45:36

Name: concern

Comments:

Wong...thanks for your warning....can u tell us where AFA sites are?...thanks

05/19/00 03:38:33

Name: did i

Comments:

did i saw RJ rosales ysteday at herren at 8pm plus? or was that someone else,anyone saw him?

05/19/00 02:11:41

Name: closet gay

Comments:

How about a poll to see the no. of closet gays...?

05/19/00 01:53:41

Name: win My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: feeling

Your Fav Body Type: those tan ppl Your Nationality: sgboy

Comments:

i was wondering how many closeted gays are there in singapore, those who could only lust at those cute biceps, and how many are thjose loud plu, sometimes quite irrtating. IF you have boyfriends, do you both hold hands?

05/18/00 16:20:55

Comments:

STOP and read this posting from Signel:-- In the past month there have been two young gay men who tested positive at the AfA Anonymous Testing Site.... Common factors in both cases appear to be having a boyfriend overseas and knowing about safer sex but ot practising it with the boyfriend. I don't want to say anything about the boyfriend overseas - you can certainly get it from a boyfriend here as well. But I do want to comment on the part about the knowing about safer sex but not practising it with th boyfriend. Apparently they thought that their boyfriends were safe and maybe because of their feelings for him they decided not to use condoms.BIG MISTAKE. I happened to be the counsellor for one of them and, believe me, it's not a pretty sight to tell man that he's HIV-positive. No matter how gently you try to phrase it, the news is still a shock. As soon as the word "positive" passed my lips his face went completely blank. I don't think he heard a word I said after that. He asked questions and no ded at the answers but I really don't think he processed much of it, atleast at the time. His questions had to do with his family, was he a danger to them, what happens next, etc. The other counsellor and I tried to be as reassuring as possible but it w s obvious that he was in shock. Just to be sure that he had it, we made sure that all of the key contact information was in writing so that he could go back to it when he was able to respond. It was clear that he knew how to protect himself but didn't us condoms with his boyfriend. All I can say is that if you care for yourself and love your boyfriend use condoms. It may feel safe to dispense with condoms with someone you love and trust BUT ITS NOT!

05/18/00 13:59:23

Name: swimmer2000

Comments:

i am a gym bod, going to bukit merah swimming pool at 10am tomorrow. i have above average looks and a cock that many man desires( this is all true). Hope that guys of similar characteristics will join me at the pool tomorrow for some fun.

05/18/00 13:34:50

Comments:

"Bishonen" VCD letting go @ $25. Pls leave contact & area. I stay near Serangoon.

05/18/00 13:32:24

Comments:

"Bishonen" VCD letting go @ $25. Pls leave contact & area. I stay near Serangoon.

05/18/00 13:01:38

Name: Zen

Comments:

Why,

The need for personal space and yet wanting a romantic emotional intimacy is understandable. We all go through that at some point in our lives. From what you wrote, it is not true you are a person who does not know what you want, but rather you know wh t you want but you are not sure how to get it, the balance between the need for time apart and the need for time together with your boyfriend. All I am asking is that you decide and implement a concrete amount of time for each of these needs. Just bear in mind it's all about give and take, between you and your bf, or you and anyone else for that matter. You long for that single-living lifestyle but bear in mind you have to consider the other party when you enter into any relationship. Possibly you can't ex ect to live exactly like you used to before you have a boyfriend. You'll overcome it by making the neccessary adjustments, not by simply shrinking back into you own world and claim the all too convenient words: "I don't know." It may be humble to use thes words from time to time, but don't use it to hide from neccessary change.

05/18/00 12:44:23

Name: auscent

Comments:

Dear Why

The personal space issue is common in any relationship. You need to work out with your bf on how much space you guys need, what you mean by it. Bottom line - YOU need to figure out what exactly you want, and what you need to do with him while you take tim to think it out.

Zen's rite, you need to work it out yourself. Good luck!

05/18/00 10:38:16

Comments:

Hi Zen: Thank you for your comment. To be frank I really have no idea of what I want and also I cannot define the space that I need. As I said I always long to have BF but I don't even know how the man in my imagination should be. Most of the time I will hink of having someone and spend time together everyday until the one comes and then I started to want my space and my life back. I don't really know if I really ready for the relationship. Nowadays I tried to stay away from my BF. I will work until very ate at night and go straight back home. I'm afraid that I will have to lost my single life but still I still scare that I will lose the one whom I already have. Sorry for disturbing you but I really don't know what I want.

05/18/00 10:33:46

Comments:

05/18/00 09:05:10

Name: Zen My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Eating chicken drumstick while dancing ballet.... Your Fav Body Type: Approximately my own.

Your Nationality: McChrispy

Comments:

START OF SEXLESS TRANSMISSION

WHY,

"I don't want to make people feel like I ignore or lost interest just that I want my own space."

How much 'space' is enough? How would u know enough is enough? Think. Then state down in real concrete terms. How much time you think you are willing to spend for your different commitments vs your bf? If you can answer this, you can then find someone ho's agreeable to it. If you still can't, chances are you may need to rethink about how much personal space you want.

And then, think about how you want to give something in return for being given that personal space. How can you show that you are interested and concerned about your bf when you are with him so that he doesn't get the wrong idea?

I have none of your answers. I don't think anyone does. Don't push the responsibility of thinking for you to someone else. Only you can help yourself.

END OF SEXLESS TRANSMISSION

05/18/00 04:36:31

Name: Sick

Comments:

Looking for the chap i met yest evening at R.C. I was in blue jacket. You have a ear clip and boyish look. Sorry that I was really sick and cldn't do anything. Wld like to meet u again. Pls leave note if u r the one.

05/18/00 03:45:49

Name: Tan My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anal sex

Your Fav Body Type: slim lean toned Your Nationality: sg lah

Comments:

Looking for gay p--n vcds.....must be asian and willing to sell at cheap prices.... sorry to demand at cheap prices becos mi still NSF....not much high income..... thanks for ur cooperation..... p/s email mi if interested.......

05/17/00 23:57:16

Name: sillyme

Comments:

hey nat, sometimes i go to TPY swimming pool in my purple trunks. I always tan at the side of the pool with deck chairs. Hope to see you there one day but not today, 18/

05/17/00 21:46:09

Comments:

To Auscent: Then what should I do? I don't want to make people feel like I ignore or lost interest just that I want my own space. Shall I call the relationship off and remain as just a friend until the right time? or shall I hold on to it until I feel stronger toward relationship? Any advice?

05/17/00 16:40:49

Name: tesz My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: kissing & mutual masturbation

Your Fav Body Type: lean and slim Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

Interested in buying gay p--n VCD. If available, pls e-mail.

05/17/00 16:29:00

Name: CRUISER My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: ORALme Your Fav Body Type: Femme/SISSY

Comments:

Hi, looking for someone to show me really exciting kinky places such as toilet holes, kinky sauna, dark alley, etc... I m very new to these places. I m chn 40, gymfit, mascular, ok lking. call my hp 96345322 or leave msg. thanks.

05/17/00 13:08:42

Name: Tim My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: 69 Your Fav Body Type: Toned and tanned

Your Nationality: S'pore

Comments:

Hey guys! Anyone here swims at Katong Pool??? Quite boring there recently...hoping to spice it up!!

05/17/00 12:30:48

Name: nat My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: bj

Your Fav Body Type: slim Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

any guy want to have some fun at toa payoh swimming pool on 18/05/00?

05/17/00 07:57:28

Name: auscent

Comments:

To Why?

3 possible reasons why when you have finally got a bf, you want a lot of space: 1. You havent build a strong foundation with your bf. He's not yet your closest friend. You think and expect him 2B, but he just isnt is. So deep down inside, you're not really in a soulmate relationship and dont really want to be with him.

2. You are very independent. Want both an intimate relationship and heaps of space too.

3. You are not ready. You think you need him but you just want him.

05/17/00 02:20:03

Name: big walk

Your Fav Body Type: big mature old man

Comments:

anyone going to this coming Sunday (21/5/2000)New Paper BIG walk....

05/17/00 01:07:44

Comments:

To white man i mean he pee ( peeing) not peeping , my typo :P

05/17/00 00:30:57

Name: Exhibitionist

Your Fav Sextivity: Anything Kinky

Comments:

Th....n Plaza is happening!Went to 3rd level loo last nite 7:45pm . At least 8 PLUs cruising and wanking. I got a cubicle and next thing someone started touching my feet from both cubicles beside mine! I got so excited I stripped nude and stepped out and as immediately groped , sucked and played with by 3 PLUs while the others stood guard and watched. I came while sucking and being m/bated with my nipples being pinched as I was kneeling. Hot action after 7:30 when the cleaners are done. get it while its h t!

05/17/00 00:25:29

Name: OMO My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: hugging nipple playing

Your Fav Body Type: big old men

Comments:

Hello Uncle would very much like to join in your OMO

05/16/00 16:04:56

Comments:

erm... to white man ( u the one in green trunk rite?) hmm u mean he is not AJ ( not ur Bf) not lar , guess i am the one peeping not him LOL (not really peeping only just happen to glance when i am going out of the toliet. erm... yes i know he is older @ l ast when i saw u guys @ Liang court , think u guys getting a cab or something (walking passt MAC) he does not look that young lor , but he does look sexy in the pool , young anf juicy LOL !!!!!!!!!! and sorry , i thot u guys weree couple :P

05/16/00 15:40:56

Name: White Man

Comments:

Thanks, 2pid, for identifying yourself. Small world. I shall have to spank Red Trunks for peeping in the urinals. :)

May see you there again one day. BTW, Red Trunks is much older than you think, and may not be AJ.

05/16/00 15:39:53

Name: BigGuy32 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: BigGuys, Mature

Comments:

Hi Uncle i am interested in your OMO activities Please forward more info. Thanks BigGuy

05/16/00 13:03:10

Name: 123 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anything

Your Fav Body Type: well-proportioned Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

It was 2 Saturdays ago. I was wearing a white long sleeve T-shirt with white pants, talking to my very straight friend in baby blue T-shirt. You were the tall guy in glasses. I noticed you looking at me. I know it was the look. You alighted at City Hall M T station. From the way you looked when you alighted, I could tell that you wanted me to follow you. I can't because of my friend. But now, I want you. E-mail me.

05/16/00 12:06:34

Name: Gard

Comments:

To Why?

You don't have a problem. You just have the wrong reasons for getting a boyfriend.

05/16/00 09:07:44

Comments:

To the white man, Erm......just stating that he is cute , no worries not hinting for anything else, me ar the one who was quitenear to u guys in the pool , when i was abt to leave, in the toliet , red trunk was peeping @ the urinal wif me and u came in and took one of the cubictle , keke thou not purposely but mange to see his dick when i am leaving after my pee , after then over @ Liang Court i was outside mac and u guys walk pass me. Personally i think ur BF (red trunk) looks better in the water cos he looks younger if his hair wet buit of cos the red trunk looks cute in him :)

05/16/00 06:55:54

Comments:

Sensual Aromatherapy massage

Robin is 29/165/65 cute muscular trained masseur. He provide aromatherapy massage at a reasonable rates for all gentlmen.If you need to unwind your stressful body & mind, you can trust to call him at HP:96943259.

05/16/00 05:58:01

Name: Blue Mec My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: touching/jacking off/kissing and making love with a right guy Your Fav Body Type: well proportioned bods

Comments:

Any cute gay guys in Ngee Ann Polytechnique who are interested in meeting up? Discreet and clean guys only please.

05/16/00 05:56:33

Your Fav Body Type: 4M (manly, mature, meaty, muscular)

Comments:

Hi guys, just wanted to know who has this kind of character like mines. All the time I feel like having someone to spend time with or so called boyfriend lah. But once I am able to find one, then I started to think of having a time for myself and started o build the barrier between myself and my boyfriend. I will keep myself very busy with work until I was complaint that I have no time for him. And also I will try to reduce the number of meeting with my BF, instead I tend to go out more with friends. I al ays long to have BF and once I got one my characteristic of not stick-around will always gives me problem. Anyone have this kind of problem? or anyone can advise me on this? or anyone is willing to accept me to be BF and can stand this kind of habit? ;-) p>

05/16/00 03:04:38

Name: White Guy

Comments:

Jeremy -- thanks for your great contribution to my Tuesday morning read. Am sure many others will have wet dickies after reading it.

Thanks too for explaining that AJ means gay. Look forward to reading more stories from you. Try YCK swim pool next. That seems to occupy much space on this board.

As for Red Trunks, 2pid spotted him at RV pool, which is where we were, not at BV which has too many families with kids on a Sunday. My, you did have a busy Sunday if you went there too!

LOL

05/16/00 02:33:22

Name: kumar My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: to watch

Your Fav Body Type: smooth Your Nationality: malaysian

Comments:

Hi guys, I will be going to singapore at the last week of this month and will put up in a hotel. IF any of you guys need a place for ... , do contact me.

05/16/00 02:31:54

Name: kumar My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: to watch

Your Fav Body Type: smooth Your Nationality: malaysian

Comments:

Hi guys, I will be going to singapore at the last week of this month and will put up in a hotel. IF any of you guys need a place for ... , do contact me.

05/16/00 01:12:48

Name: spacurious My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Kinky

Comments:

I'm curious abt spas. Never tried b4. Could someone pls let me know the name & location of the spa in Tampines or any other PLU friendly spas. Also pls tell me how to cruise there ie what to do , what to wear, where to do it, what to watch out for etc... hanks for the help

05/16/00 00:04:19

Name: Kelvin My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral

Your Fav Body Type: chunky chubby older man Your Nationality: chinese

Comments:

Hi All

Could someone please email me directions on how to get to PA Club in JB?

Thanks in Advance

By the way, heard about all these cruising places but have never seen any of it. Wonder how much of this is true and how much is made up.

Well, everybody have a good week ahead.

Kelvin

05/15/00 16:47:20

Name: jeremy

Your Fav Sextivity: anal

Your Fav Body Type: smooth, toned, lean

Comments:

Hey, I also saw Red Trunks with White Man at Buona Vista pool on Sat afternoon. I can't help but agree that Red Trunks does have a nice toned bod. Tried to catch his attention. Not successful. I guess he is attached to White Man. So Red Trunks won't do an thing naughty, at least not in White Man's presence. By the way, White Man, AJ = gay.

05/15/00 16:35:17

Comments:

"Bishonen" VCD letting go @ S$25. PLU classics - own it! Pls email me with tel# & area. Click on URL to view VCD.

05/15/00 16:28:13

Name: jeremy Your Fav Sextivity: anything

Your Fav Body Type: smooth, toned, lean Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

Felt particularly horny today. Decided to visit some of the often-mentioned placed in the East.

Reached the Spa at Tampines at 4.15 pm. 5 other persons there. 3 with toned bods. But none really appealed to me. Discovered to my amusement that all the res had their swimming trunks on, while I was completely nude. Soaked myself in the jacuzzi for a while. One of those with a well-defined bods started touching. Did not stop him. He became bolder. Began to handle my cock. Made it hard. Then my nipples, abs & buttocks. I became even harder. After about 20 mins, he lost interest because I did not reciprocate. A couple more people came in. But quality was worse. Got bored. Left at 5 pm.

Arrived at Bedok swimming pool at 5.30 pm. Went straight to changing room. Very disappointed. Only a few old men & a number of straight guys. Some of these straight guys had fine looks & bods. But they showered & dressed quickly. No titillation of any sort. Stayed for half an hour. Totally unhappening. Got really bored & left.

Rushed to the last destination ?C National Stadium. Changing room was not crowded. Only a couple of unattractive guys. Just when I thought it was going to be an anti-climax. One somewhat cute g y & a reasonably shaped bod came in to shower. We exchanged looks. But because there were a number of other people around, he had to occupy a shower cubicle not in my view, even though he intentionally left the door ajar. Had to wait patiently for him to inish. To my disappointment, he came out of the cubicle with his underwear already on. We exchanged further glances. Then he walked out. I followed. He led me around the perimeter of the track. Stopped at a dark area. He sat down. I sat down beside him. S arted stroking each other. He lifted my shirt & sucked my nipples. Stroked each other??s cock through the shorts. I pushed aside his shorts & inserted my forefinger into his anus. Too dry. Spat some saliva onto my finger & did it again. Much easier this ti e. I increased the pace of insertion. He started moaning. I inserted 2 fingers. He moaned & wriggled. Then we changed position & he sucked my cock. Very skillful, better than the one at Katong swimming pool. I became very hard. About to cum. Held back. I ushed him up & did my fingering again. We carried on for some time until I decided that we were a bit too high for that open public area, albeit the darkness. Decided to go back to the changing room & I genuinely needed a shower. Said bye to him.

Differ nt scene now in the changing room. More AJs. But none was attractive. Decided that I had to take a shower. Horny enough to decide to do it with my door completely open. Attracted some amount of attention. [My bod is quite toned lah. Looks also OK lor.] Fi ally, one OK looking fellow with a reasonably toned bod who just finished his shower 2 cubicles away caught my attention. He passed by my cubicle a couple of times & sent me signals. He was already wearing a pair of shorts. After some time, he gave me a n d. Responded with a smile. Before I knew it, he moved into my cubicle & closed the door behind him. Started stroking my cock. I directed him to played & sucked my nipples. I grew hard. I pulled down his shorts & underwear. Found a pretty long, thick & har cock that was pointing 45 degrees up. I bent down to suck his nipple. Inserted my finder into his hole & began a slow in & out motion. After some strokes, he signaled me to stop. We then pressed our bods together & increased the momentum of our stroking ction. His cock grew harder & harder. His soft moaning became more audible. Then he shot his load on my stomach. Seeing that he was satisfied & I was nowhere near, I signaled him to go. He opened the door & left. I carried on my shower with an erect cock ith the door completely open. Attracted stares from a couple more guys who did not appeal to them. Ignored them. Changed up after my shower. Left. Though I did not get to shoot my load, I was somewhat contented with what appeared like a fine finale to a d y of bad cruising.

Advice on more fruitful cruising places, anyone?

05/15/00 15:31:59

Name: Keon

Comments:

U stole my heart the moment i saw u. Don't know exactly where u work, only know u would alight outside Acer. Saw u again reading the new paper outside the mini-mart at Atrium. U've provided me a reason to go to work, even a glimspe of u is enough....thu I dun get to see u every day. I know your face is the face I'd like to wake up to ....

05/15/00 15:15:39

Name: manluv

Comments:

Piere Png in Money is simply irrestible. Do any PLU look like him? Malay chap looking for a chinese boyfriend age 25 to 33.

05/15/00 14:43:05

Name: jester

Comments:

Chris, you need Realplayer to view the film.

05/15/00 13:49:31

Name: Chris

Comments:

Hi jetser....couldn't access the film u talking about.....

05/15/00 13:46:16

Name: Yallo My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Normal Your Fav Body Type: Normal

Comments:

Yo. Found a nicely designed site guys. Click on my URL.

05/15/00 09:53:44

Name: Kevin

Comments:

If you happened to be in "Why Not" on 13/5/00, wearing a white windbreaker with 3/4 pants, and you happened to read my message, pls email me at the above address. Can I be your friend ?

05/15/00 09:27:48

Comments:

05/15/00 09:27:25

Name: The white man

Comments:

Well, 2pid, would like to know which one were you there yesterday? Didn't notice anyone taking any interest apart from those sad folks sitting and staring. Sorry, red trunks is not available. Didn't understand reference to AJ.

05/15/00 07:44:29

Comments:

went to river valley swimming pool yesterday , so cruisy !!!!!!!!! got a few guys so cute but it seems so yucky so many ppl in the shower room doing nothing just sitting there to look @ ppl , and one guy actually sleep inside !!! ( is he reallyu sleeping or is he peeping ? or is he waiting for ppl to molest him ? LOL ) anyway my first time there , not bad experience but guys dun do so obvious lar , very scary one if u go in to a shower and so many ppl inside just staring @ ppl :P but just like to comment there is a guy in red trunk ( u r wif a white guy , dunno if u r AJ but erm.... i think u r ) just like to comment that u look cute in red :P i think u r not local r u ? dunno but guess u look a bit jap to me :P anyway dun really dare to see anything that days cos too many eyes oredi :P have fun but play it safe ppl :P cheers!

05/15/00 07:16:22

Comments:

05/15/00 06:08:22

Name: tommy My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

hi wenhui try to email u but unable to get thru. u can email me at hotlaksa@yahoo.com. thkx

05/15/00 05:39:36

Name: Tan

Comments:

hi guys.....any of u wants to sell any gay p--n vcds...must be ASIAN....cos dun like caucasions.. willing to buy at cheap prices....negotiable.... interested parties p/s mail mi back.......

05/15/00 04:09:51

Comments:

Brandon,

Me. Heh. But what's the point?

05/15/00 03:54:36

Name: BodGuy My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Romancing Your Fav Body Type: Lean & Muscular

Your Nationality: Spore

Comments:

The weather is very hot. Anyone going to YCK swimming pool at 4.00 today. If so see you there. Come say hello to me. I will be in Bod blue trunks, lean and muscular guy.

05/15/00 03:50:54

Name: Jerry Lionels

Comments:

To 2pid, hey .. y dun u send mi a mail ... and we will see frm there onwards !!

05/15/00 02:04:08

Name: sauna rat

Your Fav Body Type: lean boyish chn guys

Comments:

I frequented mainly PA Club (blue boy) earlier this year coz it was then charging only M$5. Subsequently increased to $10 and now is $15 if I am not mistaken. The times I were there, the crowd was never above 15 person even during weekend. The crowd there were mainly older guys not that I have anything against that. And on top of that their physique is completely out of shape. If there is any younger guys there are 'sisters' who came in a group. I would say the facilities at PA is better than Ryu, just somehow it never have the critical mass and quality which is just a viscious cycle that turn people away to RYU. Now I just go to Ryu, there usually at least 1 or 2 guys that is my type, generally younger crowd but still only maybe 20-30% only.

05/14/00 23:51:14

Name: jester

Comments:

Take a look at this poignant independent film about Aids. The link is below.

http://www.ifilm.com/video.taf?&fid=980&mt=rm&bw=MULTI

05/14/00 18:08:54

Name: wenhui My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: game 4 anything

Your Fav Body Type: standard Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

Greetings; 1st time user here/would like to communicate with gentlemen above 40's/interested in knowing more m2m stuff/me,hardly in use for last 13 years/game enough to try/is there any m2m happenings in Pasir Ris vicinity/pls email if u do/thanks.

05/14/00 17:29:14

Name: boston

Comments:

Found this article which I like to share. Goto http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/4568/xfile.htm

05/14/00 17:23:32

Name: boston

Comments:

Found this article which I like to share. Goto http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/4568/xfile.htm

05/14/00 16:55:12

Name: Brandon My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral, mutual masturbation

Comments:

I went swimming around 1-2pm at YCK pool and it was hot there! I'm definitely not talking about the weather, thou it is rather humid the past few days. I'm refering to the guys there of course. !

I guess that partly due to the examination period, there ere no usual school children taking swimming lessons, i'd say 9 out of 10 guys there were hotbods! and 7 or 8 out of the 10 were PLUs.....any body who's there during the same time period too?

05/14/00 14:44:50

Comments:

To jerry , so sad , me in amk but .... me not lean anyway amk got a few cute guys , wish u all the best :P

05/14/00 12:52:51

Name: Jerry Lionels My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Showering/Hugging/Smooching/Anal Your Fav Body Type: Lean/Slim

Your Nationality: Expatriate in AMK

Comments:

Hi all !

Im an 21 yo foreigner guy in Singapore. Came here in 1997 on a scholarship to study here. Now i have finished my studies and Im preparing for my work life.

I stay in AMK Ave 5/10.

Im looking for someone near me to meet up , to chat, to go for movies and some romantic stuff.

So if u r the one , do reply.

my stats are 21/173/60, flex.

I would prefer lean and slim boyish / manly guys who are fair and elagant, plesant looking. No racial consideration as Im against all kinds of racism in society. Anyone with similar interests can respond. A pic will be appreciated much.

Bye!

N.B : Only those frm AMK need to reply !!

05/14/00 08:54:06

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Oral

Your Fav Body Type: Muscular Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

I met you today around 3:30+ at the arcade in Bugis Junction. You were wearing a white top and a pair of jeans. You have small eyes and a nice bod. You were also standing near the 'Pom pom' game area. Wish to make friends with you. P.S. Anyone knew that guy pls email me thanx. =)

05/14/00 08:37:17

Name: yoko

Comments:

hmm....just want to see if tat guy in baby blue...at niche last nite...visit this website? i saw you again todae...at serangoon..central...you are helping your mum or aunt at the store.....me just wanna be a friend....pls reply..thx...if youare here.. =)

05/14/00 05:57:58

Name: andromuscle My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Body Type: My own: defined muscles Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

"To all serious muscled chinese guys" If stuff like andro, creatine, whey, and complex carbos are part of your everyday lifestyle, then read on: If you're looking to meet with similarly 4 young, discreet muscle-built guys for "show-and-touch" sessions, you're welcomed to write in to me with your stats and pic for more information. Not for guys looking for a long-term relationship. Muscular to well-built chaps with pleasant looks are what we're looking for. (But if you're well known in the gay circuit, then's this is not for you.

05/14/00 05:38:45

Name: TwentyTwo Your Fav Sextivity: the usual stuffs!

Your Fav Body Type: from average to fit, but not muscleman! Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Hmm... let's have some interesting topics to start with! Anyone of you guys out there have encountered weird crusing experiences? There was one time early this year where I was crusing in a toilet at a certain shopping centre, but the cubicles were all occupied, so I stayed at the wsahing basins to wait. There was this guy (not very handsome, but looks quite ok to me) in one of the ubicles who would at times had his head popping out into view from outside. When one of the adjacent cubicle was cleared after some time, I went in and peeped under... there he was squatting over the pit totally naked. He saw me peeping, but showed no res onse... and later I think he fell asleep inside the cubicle! He left the cubicle after quite some time and hence I didn't have the chance to do anything with him... but then some days later when I reviisted the toilet, I managed to cruise him.. heh...

05/14/00 04:07:11

Name: Victor My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Chinese S'porean

Comments:

To UNCLE I m another uncle(40) interested to join in your OMO. Please email & update me.

05/14/00 03:38:08

Name: Sauna

Comments:

Had a comment to make about the New Blue Boys gay sauna in JB, now known as PA Mens Club.

Just went down yesterday. The facilities are pretty new and the service there is great! They actually provide their customers with dinner for free. Wow.. Heh.

BUT, as for the crowd.. the place is much less crowded as compared to Ryu which is just nearb . Quality wise is also a minus point for it.

Can't believe I actually felt like crying whenever I saw any guy walking up to the second floor coz the quality is sooo.. urgh. Or rather.. grown up.. matured.. or which ever way you wanna put it.

Gues I still prefered Ryu than Blue Boys. Yesterday was considered a trip wasted.

Thats what it takes to be an evaluator of cruising spots.

Happy Cruising!!

05/13/00 16:23:00

Name: BVboi

Comments:

hi anybody knows when is the best time to go down to BV swimming pool? the best is with as little small tykes as possible...thanx!

05/13/00 14:00:13

Name: JCboy

Your Fav Body Type: young muscles

Comments:

the last time i went to bedok stadium, me and my friend saw this ns guy, muscular and damn cute, waiting in the stadium stands. later i sucked his dick while my friend worked on his juicy chest. then 2-3 others came and joined in. boy it was fun! i'm still going there to see if i get lucky again.

05/13/00 11:13:42

Name: tommy My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

hi night cruser, p. Bedok stadium was cruisy before. nice environ with lust green, rushing water fm swimming pool. however, the place is spoilt by a group of regular ah bengs whose conduct is much to be desired. they were there early when the str people ere still using the facilites at the complex. needless to say complaints were made n police had to act. p. I'm staying in tampines n hence i cruised there before. now i have nowhere to go!

05/13/00 06:43:20

Name: Tim23 My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: cruising, exhibitionism, licking Your Fav Body Type: cute, hairless, hunky n fair

Comments:

Yes, Delta SP is a hot place during the day esp. Not sure about the nite time cause never being there. Once I saw this tanned and slender hunk who actually was wearing one of those skimpy (& delicious-looking) BODS shorts with tight tees, after a swim. t was broad daylight afternoon. It seems to pay off, cause he managed to attract a cute-looking schoolboy to follow him. And I thought those micro shorts are meant for the gym or at home! Gives me courage to try that myself. (Oohs, I removed the inner riefs, now what shall I do?) Well, hope to see of those. Have fun.

05/13/00 03:46:50

Name: Christophe

Comments:

Went to BlueBoy (in JB) last week, boy the quality of guys weren't very good. Might be cause of the inaccessibility of the place. Btw, it's now called PA Club. The facilities are much newer than Ryu though, and not half as crowded.

YCK pool has much MUCH better guys! (Just had a good clean JO session with one really cute gymbod)

05/13/00 02:29:02

Name: Blue Boy My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: fxxking & sxxking Your Fav Body Type: slim to muscular built

Comments:

Does anyone know what happen to Geetalk webpage ? Has not been updated for days. BTW, heard that Max (the webmaster) would come up with a new sauna very soon. Anyone with news on this ?

05/12/00 20:56:01

Name: night cruiser My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: versatile Your Fav Body Type: toned

Your Nationality: spore

Comments:

Bedok Stadium is deserted recently...where has he crowd gone? Anyone knows the late night/ pre-dawn cruising places?

05/12/00 18:00:10

Name: SexyWild Your Fav Sextivity: Oral

Your Fav Body Type: Tanned & Tonned Your Nationality: JAPAN

Comments:

Yio Chu Kang SP 10am Toilet Sex! Black Speedo/

05/12/00 09:00:45

Name: III

Comments:

Came by one of the nus halls at night, seeing 2 guys behind some bushes sucking each others and moaned till they both cum. Really make me damn HORNY!! : )

05/12/00 08:45:00

Comments:

Summer. Hot beaches, cool waters, beautiful bodies. Click on URL above to view pics.

05/12/00 04:09:55

Name: Boohoo My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: caressing

Your Fav Body Type: hairy Your Nationality: sexapore

Comments:

I have a problem at work as I am deeply madly in love with my boss.He's the man of my dream but the only problem is he's damn bloody STRAIGHT.I did kiss and hug him when we went party but he did not mind probably he's drunk! The thing is we are not on talking terms now as he's think I'm too childish ans sensitive.I hate those other colleagues who began to be closed to him.I don't know why the sudden change but one thing for sure,I love him.I just get rid of him off my mind and I know that its not possible and will hurt me futher...however matter of the heart and I always blame myself for loving him still.What I need is just a man to love me,the attention offered when I'm feeling down.Perhaps I'm a bit desperate.I'm big size but do look adorable.If any of you out there with some brotherly advice and be a friend do mail to.No hard feelin me but gay with big built like myself normally have hard time to built relationship so prove it to me and mail me.

05/12/00 03:44:21

Name: Spicey Cat

Comments:

Yes, please post any hot sch hostel stories..

I used to come from a christian school with an attached hostel and heard quite a few hot stories coming (forgive the pun) out from there :)

Pity I don't have any first hand experiences or else I would be more than willing to share :)

05/12/00 02:11:25

Comments:

is me again, just wonder anyone of you out there got any sch hostel stories to share? Thxs!!

05/11/00 21:10:57

Name: kenny My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: everything

Comments:

jon, your partner sounded sexy...black condoms are so cooooooooooooool. Got fxxked by indian guy once with 7 inches and wore black condom..Black on black...kinky..fxxked me for an hour - i was in heaven surrounded by millions of angels.

05/11/00 16:06:52

Name: wong My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

BW's writeup on Hong Lim Park reminded me of an Academic Exercise done by a Sociology Honours student at the then Singapore University. It was probably the first indepth study of the gay subculture in Singapore. The focus was on Pebbles Bar in Orchard whe e the outrageous rocker Tania was the draw. I wonder where the author of that study is now and how he is doing. After Pebbles Bar there were Hangar at Upper East Coast, Niche at Far East Plaza and Marmota at Leisuredrome, Kallang. It would be wonderful if those familiar with the glorious days of the past can share their knowledge and experiences, so that the gays of today can have a legacy to treasure. Looking forward to hearing from those from the 80's, 70's or even earlier. Keep the flame burning.

05/11/00 15:07:22

Comments:

to Jon: Juz curious which nus hall issit? How long issit? Thxs jon : ) With lots of smiles and joys bring to u!!

05/11/00 13:53:16

Name: david My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: kissing, hugging

Your Fav Body Type: lean and fit

Comments:

there were many talks that tampines and pasir ris boast of a large population of gays......couldn't agree less. seen lots of them at shopping entres, the pool, stadium even those normal coffee shops, bus-stops etc. even the straight community looks good! ust seen a cute 'executive' style going home on board no.28. he looks really exotic, like a mix between a chinese and japanese. i was slyly peeping at him while pretending to read my '8 days'. but being like most singaporean.....i rather act nonchalent an simply alight without looking back or offering a smile. i really find it hard to make a pass or smile at ppl i fancy. even at nitespots, it's 'turn away and smile shyly/in embarrassment. could anyone teach me how to more proactive?

05/11/00 04:55:52

Name: To fustrated fag

Comments:

Well, BW is a more serious board unlike sgboy. Infact if u cross over there now u will find a heated discussion on how come the people in sgboy seems to be unconcerned about more serious (not only serious) matters. Quite understandable I suppose since sgb y is a place for young kids who are all half-baked....hehehe.....

05/11/00 02:03:42

Name: jon

Comments:

I used to stay at one of the colleges while studying in NUS. One Sat evening while busy preparing for my bloody assignment,I had the greatest nite in the hall.

After coming out of my shower, I notice this really cute guy who was not from our floor staring at me. He has just finished his shower too. We had a small talk and he said he came over to visit one of my frens. I invited him to my room, he was wrapped in his towels still.

I switched on my bed lamp and we sat next to each other on my bed, had more of those small chats (dont you just hate them!). I could see his hardon from the towel and we wasted no time.

We kissed and then threw our towels apart. Ken had a massive 7 inch tool. We sucked each other. Man that was great! He asked if he could fxxk me, I said sure. He wore this black condom and we humped for 10 min before switching places. Man I was trying oooooo hard not to cum but finally we exploded our hot cum on each other's chest.

The best thing is we kept in touch and he still visits me now and then...........

05/10/00 18:38:10

Name: rickie My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: oz

Comments:

osan, you talking to rickie...don't recognise your name.. rickie is not real name of course. if you think u know me then email me direct!!! love to talk to someone i knew before.

i looked around evry night i was in SG for someone from the past, and the only guy i saw was that indian guy..and we never used to talk before...should have this time. Wonder what he thought seeing me turn up again?

i think my partner was getting really pissed, especially when he get cruised by this nice chinese student in raffles city...and i was still dragging him round looking for what he called ghosts.

got to say that raffles city looked like chook house....chickens perched on the hand rails allover.

05/10/00 16:55:33

Name: Benny

Your Nationality: former Singaporean now in SF

Comments:

Visited Sg for two weeks last mth. Must say things have indeed become MUCH MUCH better for gays here. back in the 1980s, everyone was so paranoid, so scared. I'm pleasantly surprised that there're places as happening as Venom, Niche and Taboo. Was at Tabo on my first night here, and saw a couple in police uniform (very tight ones) dancing on the platform! Wow! Great job to whoever has been fighting the draconian PAP govt for greater gay rights! So who's this leader? Whatever made the PAP change its heart PS: I left Sg 12 years ago after failing in almost aspect of my life here, including love. Now, it seems comparable to the most liberal Asian cities, like Manila and HK. Noticed also that Singaporeans are actually the most westernised bunch in Asia, afte those kiwis and aussies! Gosh!

05/10/00 16:23:38

Name: sillyme

Your Nationality: chn sg

Comments:

I will be at Toa Payoh swimming pool tomorrow 11/5 morning for a tan in my purple trunks. pop over for a chat if you wish

05/10/00 12:16:27

Name: frustrated fag

Comments:

Went over to Sgboy BB. Wow! Its a big literary orgy over there by youngsters! What happened here? Too old to cum?

05/10/00 12:15:36

Comments:

05/10/00 11:49:08

Name: Osan

Comments:

rickie, welcom back.

05/10/00 11:24:28

Name: someone My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: staring

Your Fav Body Type: those who dare to show meat Your Nationality: sgboy

Comments:

hey. i was wondering if anione can teach me a few tips or two, cause im sick of missing some cutes.I may not dare to head for my dream hunk, but how do we luke him somewhere, maybe away frm hi frends???

05/10/00 10:38:12

Name: Boston

Comments:

While walking towards YCK MRT, saw you with a lady. Later, when I went into YCK swimming pool changing room, met you again. It was about 4.35pm on 10-5-2000. You put on a smile. I like the smile. Email me.

05/10/00 09:44:34

Name: just me My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: hugging, feeling the warm of the body... Your Fav Body Type: toned.

Comments:

first time posting..i was at delta sport complex on wednesday(10/5/2000) afternoon and saw quite a number of PLU. i was curious but dare not approach any one of them, but just steal some glances at them while i was taking the shower. gee, there seems to b quite a number of toned-body guys there. anyone was there dat day?

05/10/00 09:26:55

Name: Farang

Comments:

Thank you, StarHug, for drawing our attention to those beauties in OUB Centre. I hope your message draws lots of PLU for mutual admiration.

You're doing us a service and I wish others would also post their favourite spots.

I must one day update my favourite bus-stops. The last time I did it, Charles in San Francisco outclassed us all by instantly producing a section of the Translink Guide in colour to illustrate some of my choices and how to get between them. For now, I'd j st mention o/s YMCA, o/s Park Mall, o/s Dhoby Ghaut MRT, o/s and opp Inst of Education.

Farang

05/10/00 05:00:05

Name: chris

Comments:

to starhug: you paedophile. :)

05/10/00 03:34:20

Name: Steve My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Oral Your Fav Body Type: Tonned

Comments:

anyone to join my 19 yo friend and I for sun tanning @ YCK pool. Meet @ 1pm @ the entrance. Me 18 chi, 180 65. Tonned & Tanned. Pls be Str-Acting.

05/10/00 00:45:29

Name: nix

Comments:

25yo chn slimfit boyish-looking btm seeks very muscular guys esp bodybuilders. Pls email with stats.

05/10/00 00:43:48

Name: astro

Comments:

Do anyone know what happen to Geetalk? I try to access the site but their message board seems not updated since end April.

05/09/00 18:44:50

Name: rickie My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: don't worry

Your Nationality: Oz

Comments:

i saw BW's hong lim park history and it brought back memories.

I left singapore 19 years, and did not return until 1999. HL park did not seem any different, though now all older guys. When i was young some young guys did hang round HL park, but there wasn't much cover to do much, and the police where always checking

my friends and i hung round orchard road looking for gweilo - we just wanted to meet the man of our dreams that would take us out of singapore... never really met that man...but i did meet my fairy godmother that helped me get to australia (he didn't love me- but wanted to help me get a better life). In australia i did meet someone that i have now lived with for 11 years..own my own place and done K. Better i think than if i stayed in Sg. and i'm accepted here for what i am.My boyf's family accept me. The 11 other families in our unit block accept us, even 2 mainland chinese families are quite accepting - so chinese don't have to be conservative. T ese people come to us with problems and questions about every day life. At work i'm accepted even though everyone knows i'm gay. say... the street i live in is only about 40 metres long, but 3 ex-singaporean gay guys live here. We are friends with one...but the other one is still pretending that he's not gay, even though he lives with gay guy. he'll get over it, i guess.

i see swimming pools still cruisy places. I got arrested once by cop while i was having sex in cubicle.... a puzzling experience, during the next hour he suggested we go somewhere for sex..which i refused, took out his gun and threatened to shoot me, and n the end stole $50.00 from my wallet and let me go.

losing $50 was trouble.. i was very poor. Sg was a poor country then. I was orphan and stayed with some kind of relative...mostly slept on concrete floor. My friend joseph was similar and often slept on street, though he worked in hotel. He often spoke of killing himself, so i hope you made it joseph, and you too allen. These guys were my best friends, i looked for them last year, but did not see them. If you are out there pls email me. I went to where allen lived but it's now a arts centre. The only person i saw that i recognised was an indian guy outside the hilton - still working i think after 19 years.

by the way i was impressed with sg progress...the trains are better than sydney's bloody trains.

love ricky.

05/09/00 17:17:53

Name: StarHug

Comments:

Went down to OUB Centre for lunch at BK this afternoon and decided to drop by at StarHub for window shopping. WOW! they have a lot of cute & young guys over there..esp.the ones with the white T-shirts..most probably they are temps coz they look like waiti g to poly/uni term start. Got to catch them fast before they're gone.

05/09/00 16:19:48

Name: EHse

Comments:

woah yck swimming pool is really HOT

was there this afternoon and there was a constant stream of sun-seeking HUNKS ard the pool and in the shower...

05/09/00 15:57:28

Name: LongShot

Comments:

This a long shot. We looked at each other while your car was turning into the police station besides Shaw. Pls leave a msg if u se this.

05/09/00 15:30:12

Name: banana boy

Your Fav Body Type: hairy and mature

Comments:

Who's the hunky guy who plays Arthur, the boss on "Money"??? He's so yummy I'd let him take my cherry!

05/09/00 12:56:53

Name: hamster My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: wanking

Your Fav Body Type: older men Your Nationality: singapore

Comments:

Seen a lot of nude photo of young hunk on websites. Any one know of free websites with older men's picture (Asian)?

05/09/00 12:20:37

Name: westguy

Comments:

is there any place cool in the west such as bukit batok or chua chu kang area? if got, do mail me... any cool stuff, do mail me too.

05/09/00 08:17:01

Name: Farang

Comments:

Mckay -- welcome back!

Well, I have to say that all the experiences I've written about here have been true though someone didn't believe me. In fact they are not nearly as exciting as some other peoples' stories, but they just happen to take place in more exotic parts.

As for boys schools, I went to a boy's boarding school and indeed we all had mutual wanking a lot of the time, night and day. This led to some romances and jealousies and heartbreaks, but most of the happenings were by straights, and they probably went in o the world and forgot all about them. But then, some of them might just have recalled them later in life, and got going again...... : )

Farang

05/09/00 08:01:53

Name: TIM My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: local

Comments:

I am seeking a sincere gym pal to go Yio Chu Kang gym. Pls reply with Tel/HP. Thanks.

05/08/00 19:18:36

Name: Mckay

Comments:

I'm probably last of the kind from the "1st generation blowing wind contributers" :P Anyway, I was visiting this Sgboy's page and I can't help but having this conclusion -- guys in Boys School are REALLY HAVING LOTS OF FUN. You know, what jacking off to ether and all that...gee, I'm not from a boys school and I didn't even think that it is happening (at that point of time lar). I'm really jealous ya know hahaha, I mean I'm young...or maybe not anymore (22)...I wish I'm 15 or 16 all over again...that's k nd of a prime age when I'm always jacking away. What pleasure to jack off with my classmates or friends...and things like str8 friends jacking himself while watching p--no and end up having a co-wanking sessions with friends, COME ON, why didn't all thes happen to me when I was watching p--nos with my str8 classmates :PPPP I dun know whether all those are lies or what, coz somehow, things on the net aren't always true -- this goes the same for some of the stories here...frankly speaking I feel cheated a ter reading some "experiences"...but those on school days were nonetheless a pleasant defeat...I wish I was a school boy again and gay and more daring...and still -- SAFE SEX. Have a good day guys.

05/08/00 16:35:55

Name: AnotherSearch

Your Fav Sextivity: moutache Guy

Comments:

Sorry Another A looking for B Ads. Pls pardon me :) U should know who i m refering to if you are the guy i m looking for. Everynite you are waiting for the show to end to pickup someone just dont know who? tonite is the last & final show believe i wont be going to that place. Dont know why tonite both of us got no courage to say hello?

Please leave your contact if you happen to read this. Just a little hint the road name start with "A".

05/08/00 15:36:39

Name: HotDog

Comments:

I'm looking for young married men(age: 24-30) to make friends, you have to be big size and brother kind of guy. I'm 20,cute,just got into NS. Please Email me with your contact number. Thanks

05/08/00 12:11:50

Name: Jimmie My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: top

Your Fav Body Type: slim Your Nationality: New Zealand

Comments:

I seek some wonderful SG guys to E mail me the best clubs/pubs/places to meet beautiful Asian mem with a view to sharing some serious time together on my forth coming trip to Singapore in early June . Me ....I'm a blonde 28yr accountant in town for three magic n

05/08/00 09:42:55

Comments:

SENSUAL AROMATHERAPY MASSAGE SERVICE

Robin is 29/165/65 muscular fit trained masseur,he is straight acting & full time in practisng aromatherapy massage for all gentlmen.

If you need to feel relax for you body & mind you can trust to call him at HP:96943259

05/08/00 04:31:43

Name: DrX

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Hi there

looking for someone, sorry to waste web space :-P i saw u in the

Regent Hotel Gym changing room

on

Sat 6th May late afternoon

i came out of the toliet while u are out of the bathroom and was drying uself at the basin. u greeted me and i said something silly. u smiled and walked away. i m the one in dark red t-shirt and cargo shorts while u are err..... naked ^_^ with a towel in u hand. pls contact me via e-mail thank you

back to normal transimission........

05/08/00 04:20:03

Name: DrX

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

To thought

i once had an affair with a married man, i knew what i am going through and i knew he will choose his family over me. i initial a breakup (in fact i stormed out of the room) when he was getting demanding, both sexually and relationship. sexually: as he wa ted sex every now and then, regardless of whether i wanted, and when i rejected his advances, he would say that i have changed. Relationship: he dislike the fact that i might be communicating with others.

to me he is just a selfish guy that wanted the best of both world. thus we had a cold war and later ceased to communicate. 'nuff said. so to u friend, he should know what is he going through and understood that he will always be a replacement. maybe what' comforting is that he had his fair share of good times and should carry on his way.

05/08/00 03:42:59

Name: chris

Comments:

well, on one hand, i feel like saying, "burn in hell" to that married one. on other hand, feel like saying" thats the way of the world, you know what u are getting into"

05/08/00 01:12:41

Name: Outdoorman My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: outdoors Your Fav Body Type: tanned fit

Comments:

Why isnt Sentosa more cruisy? Have just visited Sentosa on Sat night. The central and Siloso beach areas was empty at 10:00 pm. It would be a great place to cruise at night as no one is around. No secutrity guards or cops. I even went streaking around the main beach area and main path and roads and swimming nude at the central beach. So PLUs lets take advantage of Sentosa at night.We can overrun the whole place! See you at Sentosa soon.

05/07/00 17:10:52

Name: Thought

Comments:

Free 4 comment: Both have been together for 10 years. One who is married and the other is single. At the end of the day, the married guy told the single that I'm tried of u and thanku for being my playmate all this years.

05/07/00 17:06:37

Name: mickyblueyes_uk My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: slim Your Nationality: English

Comments:

I have a great liking for slim smooth asian boys with thin cocks that throb when being sucked I'm partial to a bit of arse fxxking into a nice ring I'm GWM 2m tall with a thick but only 13cm cock I don't worry about size just mutually satisfying my partner and myself

05/07/00 17:00:02

Name: mickyblueyes_uk My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: slim Your Nationality: English

Comments:

05/07/00 16:29:16

Name: swimhunk

Comments:

Asraro, cpuld you do us a favour and publish the ACJC swimmer Mark Chay for the readers of BW? Could not believe that hunk is only 18?

05/07/00 09:25:30

Comments:

It is most insightful to read the two letters reproduced here recently: The wife who talked about the collapse of her marriage and life after discovering her husband was gay, and the mother of a gay son who spoke up against the hostile critics in her comm nity. Thanks to the one(s) who contributed the letters.

05/07/00 08:06:30

Name: Kaypoh

Comments:

This is from the Advocate (a major gay magazine) website -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Singapore activists plan gay forum Gay activists in Singapore are planning a public forum on gay issues even though homosexuality is a criminal offense in the country, Agence France-Presse reports. Alex Au, who is organizing the forum scheduled for May 28, says he hopes the event will ??exa ine where gay and lesbian Singaporeans stand?? in the government??s eyes. ??In the thinking, cosmopolitan society Singapore aspires to be, the gay issue cannot be brushed aside,?? Au said in a statement. Police said they are ??processing?? Au??s request to hold he forum.

05/07/00 05:29:19

Comments:

If only more people think this way, this world would be a much happier place for all.

<START OF SHAMELESS PLAGIARIZING PLUG>

Sunday, April 30, 2000

by SHARON UNDERWOOD for the Valley News

(White River Junction, VT/Hanover, NH)

As the mother of a gay son, I've seen firsthand how cruel and misguided

people can be. Many letters have been sent to the Valley News concerning

the homosexual menace in Vermont. I am the mother of a gay son and I've

taken enough from you good people. I'm tired of your foolish rhetoric

about the "homosexual agenda"

and your allegations that accepting homosexuality is the same thing as

advocating sex with children. You are cruel and ignorant. You have been

robbing me of

the joys of motherhood ever since my children were tiny.

My firstborn son started suffering at the hands of the moral little thugs

from your moral, upright families from the time he was in the first grade.

He was physically and verbally abused from first grade straight through

high school because he was perceived to be gay. He never professed to be

gay or had any association with anything gay, but he had the misfortune not

to walk or have gestures like the other boys. He was called "fag"

incessantly, starting when he was six.

In high school, while your children were doing what kids that age should be

doing, mine labored over a suicide note, drafting and redrafting it to be

sure his family knew how much he loved them. My sobbing seventeen-year-old

tore the heart out of me as he choked out that he just couldn't bear to

continue living any longer, that he didn't want to be gay and that he

couldn't face a life without dignity.

You have the audacity to talk about protecting families and children from

the homosexual menace, while you yourselves tear apart families and drive

children to despair. I don't know why my son is gay, but I do know that God

didn't put him, and millions like him, on this Earth to give you someone to

abuse. God gave you brains so that you could think, and it's about time you

started doing that.

At the core of all your misguided beliefs is the belief that this

could never happen to you, that there is some kind of subculture out there

that people have chosen to join. The fact is that if it can happen to my

family, it can happen to yours, and you won't get to choose. Whether it is

genetic or whether something occurs during a critical time of fetal

development, I don't know. I can only tell you with an absolute certainty

that it is inborn.

If you want to tout your own morality, you'd best come up with something

more substantive than your heterosexuality. You did nothing to earn it; it

was given to you. If you disagree, I would be interested in hearing your

story, because my own heterosexuality was a blessing I received with no

effort whatsoever on my part. It is so woven into the very soul of me that

nothing could ever change it. For those of you who reduce sexual

orientation to a simple choice, a character issue, a bad habit or something

that can be changed by a 10-step program, I'm puzzled. Are you saying that

your own sexual orientation is nothing more than something you have chosen,

that you could change it at will? If that's not the case, then why would

you suggest that someone else can?

A popular theme in your letters is that Vermont has been infiltrated by

outsiders. Both sides of my family have lived in Vermont for generations.

I am heart and soul a Vermonter, so I'll thank you to stop saying that you

are speaking for "true Vermonters."

You invoke the memory of the brave people who have fought on the

battlefield for this great country, saying that they didn't give their

lives so that the "homosexual agenda" could tear down the principles they

died defending. My eighty-three-year-old father fought in some of the most

horrific battles of World War II, was wounded and awarded the Purple

Heart. He shakes his head in sadness at the life his grandson has had to

live. He says he fought alongside homosexuals in those battles, that they

did their part and bothered no one. One of his best friends in the service

was gay, and he never knew it until the end, and when he did find out, it

mattered not at all. That wasn't the measure of the man.

You religious folk just can't bear the thought that as my son emerges from

the hell that was his childhood he might like to find a lifelong companion

and have a measure of happiness. It offends your sensibilities that he

should request the right to visit that companion in the hospital, to make

medical decisions for him or to benefit from tax laws governing

inheritance. How dare he? you say. These outrageous requests would

threaten the very existence of your family, would undermine the sanctity of

marriage.

You use religion to abdicate your responsibility to be thinking human

beings. There are vast numbers of religious people who find your attitudes

repugnant. God is not for the privileged majority, and God knows my son has

committed no sin.

The deep-thinking author of a letter to the April 12 Valley News who

lectures about homosexual sin and tells us about "those of us who have been

blessed with the benefits of a religious upbringing" asks: "What ever

happened to the idea of striving . . . to be better human beings than we

are?" Indeed, sir, what ever happened to that?

Sharon Underwood lives in White River Junction, VT

</END OF SHAMELESS PLAGIARIZING PLUG>

05/07/00 05:22:33

Name: astaroth My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: armyboys

Your Fav Body Type: lean and slim Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

The latest Friday Weekly features Mark Chay, the ACJC swimmer. Three droolsome photos of him topless and looking absolutely boyish to die for.

05/06/00 18:44:22

Name: someone

Comments:

Ah Seng: that Straits Times report focuses only on Alex Au which I don't think it's very fair because there are a lot more people working just as hard within the same group in organising the forum. Just that Alex is the one who is more willing to be out.< >

05/06/00 17:16:52

Name: swimhunks

Comments:

I find the local national swimmers are to die for! Young, great bodies and they all sport very nice smile abd 'packages'. From the legend Ang Peng Siong to Harold Gan, Mark Choy, Leslie Kwok, Sng Ju Wei etc they make me wanna cum bad! I remember a few yea s back, 8 Days(or what was it called then) had a photo spread of our national swimmers in trunks, the picture of Harold Gan made me cum several times with his fantastic body! The latest issue of Friday Weekly has this very cute swimmer in its cover, does nyone has any pictures and info about them? Pls let me know!

05/06/00 16:46:23

Name: To JustSomeOne

Your Fav Sextivity: arrogance

Comments:

Opps.....sorri....forgot to explain something else.

The 'blurring' of the lens is not a 'blur' coating but actually the "visual degradation/deterioration" of the once uniform chemical coating that perform the anti-fog function. If you lick the goggles in that state it is going to taste bitter....yes ju t bitter and not posionous.........so u might wanna wash away ALL trace of the coat b4 u try to lick them.

coating the interior with dry ordinary soap will also help but the logical probability of getting eye-irratation is there so savila is still the best.....make sure u wash the goggles clean after every swim though.

05/06/00 16:38:46

Name: To JustSomeOne

Your Fav Sextivity: arrogance

Comments:

Well, although there are such stuff call "anti-fog" goggles, serious or experienced swimmers will know and tell you those same "anti-fog" goggles actually do not work at all after the first few try.....so everybody should forget about paying extra for "a ti-fog".....anyway if you touch the interior of the chemically coated goggles with your bare fingers or dry them with some cloth the lifespan will also decrease.

Even the so call "anti-fog" solutions are a waste of money cos you will find the goggles fog up after a while in the water. Goggles fog up because of the temperature differences between the inside (always warmer due to body temperature) and the outsid of the goggles lens exposed to a whole pool of water (always cooler).

A cheap (actually free), easy and more convenient way is to......use your own saliva to coat the interior of the lens.....yes....I repeat, lick the inside of your lens with your tongue........this will 99.99% prevent the googles from fogging up (unles after u lick the googles u wet the googles with water again). Its true!!!

Its the same idea behind coating the bathroom mirror with dry soap so it will not steam up when the hot shower is used. So next time be much more observant at the pool or sea-side, professional swimmers, scuba-divers all spit into their masks, and lic their googles.......there's a practical reason to this........

Hope to be of assistance..........

05/06/00 15:50:52

Name: Ah Seng

Comments:

Ms Bibik Belachan: PELU can also stands for People Especially Like Us. ; P

05/06/00 14:36:38

Name: JustSomeOne

Your Fav Sextivity: Hugging

Your Fav Body Type: Lean

Comments:

Seems like BV pool is still a very popular spot for PLUs. Each time one visits the place, one can just sense that he is not alone. Feeling bored I went there in the earlier part of this evening. You can really tell that there are many PLUs there, especial y so when you enter the shower room. The way many of them look at others or at least trying to sneak a peek at others . There are also many who loiter around just to look at others even though they have finished dressing up. Some would even just light up cigarette in order not to appear hanging around doing nothing (though smoking anywhere in the swimming pool premises is illegal). You get stares while swimming or haing around as well. Saw this cute guy some distance away in the pool earlier, not really swimming but just staying by the side hanging around looking at people. Met him later in the shower room. He was there drying himself after his shower. He still had his trunks on. To my surprise, when he took his trunks off, he was sporting a nice little ardon dick. It was neither very large nor very long but very nice with a cute little pink head. Actually I was rather keen to get to know him but was too shy to make a move. Not so much that he has a nice dick with a cute pink head but just feel that he m y be someone who would be nice to know as a friend. I always have to go to the pool alone, it would be nice if I can find a swimming partner. When we took our exits, we ended up heading in different directions. Sighhhh.........

BTW, I seem to have some problem with my swimming goggles. It is supposed to be an anti-fog one but it stared fogging after just only three or four times of usage. There seems to be this blur coating forming on the inner side of the lenses. Vision seem blur even before it starts to fog. I know there are anit-fog solutions but will it really help? Thanks for any advice.

05/06/00 11:16:07

Comments:

Eh erm*clear voice box*,

1. Being young does not neccessarily mean inexperienced with sex.

2. Being inexperienced with sex does not neccessarily mean you are not good with it.

LOL

Unite all holders of non-ageists!

Zen--------------------------------------------

PS: I'm just bored, sorry. Heheheheehehee.....

05/06/00 10:48:47

Name: Rupert

Comments:

A college student, toned body with handsome face to go along with it. :-) Seeks men who are 21 years and older, willing to spend more time other than having sex. I enjoy tennis, reading and working out. 5'11, 68kg, 31inch waist, tanned, big white smile an well...... gorgeous! :-)

05/06/00 10:46:59

Name: Uncle

Comments:

Dear Kelvin

Sorry to disappoint you, but I will have to repeat the message I sent to others following my message of 05022000 which elicited a lot of interest.

Thank you for your interest in our Older Man Orgies.

As I indicated, we do not exchange any sort of address, therefore I regret I cannot communicate with you privately.

The point in my mentioning our OMO's was to highlight the fact that the best sex is to be had from experienced older men. All these requests for well-hung, young and beautiful creatures simply pass us by. We know that uncles give us the longest, most terr fic climaxes. So, long live the older man!

From this, Daxiong, you will see that it doesn't matter if you are under-sized though we do prefer a good chest and arms if possible, for better gripping, you understand. Cock size is not a factor.

What we normally recommend to those who have expressed an interest is for them to form their own OMO's. If for example you are an Uncle, search out a nephew to give him the thrill of his life. If you are a youngster, next time you see an Uncle in a cruisi g spot, don't pass him by. Chat to him and accept his invitation to inspect his collection of fine wines. You won't be disappointed. Fellatio will be his specialty but he will be willing to indulge in anything else and will be good at it.

Uncles of The Wind unite!

LOL

Uncle --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

05/06/00 09:53:15

Name: Bibik Belachan My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Pounding sambal Your Nationality: Di Tanjong Katong

Comments:

Hmmm...wonder if PELU stands for Public Entertainment Licensing Unit.I hope people attending tthe forum will be entertained.

05/06/00 09:39:29

Name: river

Comments:

this is for ripley whose story appeared on 01/05/00 about him coming to terms with himself too bad he did not leave any email address i have similar experiences and problems just like you maybe we can talk about them please email me

05/06/00 06:52:28

Name: Bibik Belachan My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: POunding Chilli and pounding studs Your Fav Body Type: Chubs

Your Nationality: Di Tanjong Katong

Comments:

Hey thought you all would like to know that Channel News Asia on TCS is televising the Probe team from the Philippines On 8th May 2000 at 7.30 pm> Topic for that night can Gays have families. Don't miss it. Repeat telecast at 10.30 pm I think.check the pa aers on Monday to confirm.

05/06/00 03:04:53

Name: Ah Seng

Comments:

Hey guys. Go read the Straits Times today (Saturday) about: Alex Au - a businessman - a gay - has written to the PELU for permission to hold a forum on "Gays and leasbians within Singapore 21". Let's salute to his courage and effort.

05/06/00 02:15:36

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral and cuddle

Your Fav Body Type: mature chunky chubs Your Nationality: chinese

Comments:

To Uncle of posting 02052000

I posted a note saying that I was interested in your OMO, but had put an incorrect email address. So here is the correct one kel2810@yahoo.com

Any other older chubs out there who read this, feel free to drop me an email, love to see how an experience man move and moan.

Love Kelvin