Male HQ

From Bw Archives 54 : 08 Jun - 13 Jun 2000

HendryTan

06/13/00 00:33:06

Name: Gay Pokemon My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Passive Your Fav Body Type: Lean & Mean

Your Nationality: My

Comments:

Just went to Stroke last night. It's expensive at $17 and they don't even provide hot showers.

06/12/00 23:54:58

Name: Yuki

Comments:

No she doesn't. Does YOUR mother know you've reverted and addled?

06/12/00 22:28:07

Name: Zen (age 10) Your Fav Sextivity: Scissors Paper Stone

Your Fav Body Type: Teddy Bear Your Nationality: Wonderland

Comments:

Yuki ah, does your mother know you are coming out to play with me? 8P

06/12/00 20:41:38

Comments:

Well Chye, you've lived in singapore before, and you know what these average singaporeans are like. Opiated many of these people are, stomachs full, and minds mushy.

06/12/00 20:01:21

Name: chye

My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

OK kapoh..i thnk we all understandwhat u try to say...that gay guys in sg need to present better face. i think that this is big ask in circumstances....in aust. we now have very diverse gay and lesbian community...u can find everything from way out sex wi h street front advertising (well sort of) to very serious and intellectual groups. but this all came with freedom...and interesting..gay couples we know are moving into outer suburbs and sort of forgetting community action, just living their own lives lik the str8 family next door, and sort of just natural. so now big diversity of lifestyles..

i think u complaining that gays in sg only on about sex...well isn't that the result of govt action. they say u can't have an official group, u can't b visible (that's against our policy) so what's left ---- only sex...basic, fundamental sex.

so this is chicken and egg situation huh???

anyway, i had reminder here that i left out 2 imprtant things about tasmania.

1. at imprtant stage in the fight for rights down there, gays in rest of aust. showed solidarity by boycotting tasmanian products. Lots of gay guys in aust in hospitality, and tasmania big producer of food ( and some dam good stuff). boycott supported by ots of str8 people too. well, only took about 3 weeks of boycott and u should hear the squeals from tassie businessmen!!!!!

2. Tasmanian govt now runs advertising campaigns specifically aimed at gay market trying to get us to visit tassie... real turnaround here.

so my final point....gay in sg not alone either...u probably got international business on your side too....in aust companies like telstra, toyota, other mobile phone companies, banks, airlines etc. all routinely advertise in gay papers (the freebie ones) they like pink colored dollars. dunno how u harness this but it's there.

instead of being despondent and saying it took 30 years in aust, so god knows how long in sg? why not start trying and thinking. Kapoh, u r right...just cannot say ...we want to be free to have open sex....gotta b more sserious than that...but really, i know enuff sg guys to know that evryone knows that....just use one of these forums to organise thinking or start new one!!!

everywhere else it started with de-criminalisation of gay sex - the removal of anti-gay sex laws from the statute books....why no start with this???? many str8 supporters would be with u... i think u could imagine that even foreign govts. and businesses w uld support u.

u guys just gotta think it out and decide what to do.

06/12/00 18:27:06

Comments:

ART so weird. you alight at bishan how you know he alight at amk? hehe

06/12/00 17:26:14

Name: Art

Comments:

U got up the MRT in Orchard at about 11 pm on 12 June.U were wearing blue jeans and blue T-shirt and a red bag.U have a scar on your left hand joint and U made eye contact me on the train.I was the guy in grey shirt.I alighted in Bishan and u alighted in MK.Like to get to know ya more...drop me a mail! :)

06/12/00 14:46:03

Name: Farang

Comments:

To sigh

Ignore the sarcastic stuff below, the crabs are horrid if you get them in their hundreds as I have twice.

Go to Guardian. They stock Derbac Malathion Liquid. You might want to buy a steel comb, and certainly a pair of fine pointed tweezers to get them out as the little brutes get deep into the pores.

Follow the instructions carefully. Good luck!

Farang

06/12/00 14:35:16

Name: asian guy

Comments:

does anyone where the health spa along beach road, i am thinking of going so i hope anyone can give me directions...thanks

06/12/00 14:26:56

Name: stud

Comments:

Hi Sotong, Thx for the info. As for g strings- heh guys, its illegal to wear g strings in pools. One guy was arrested by police at Clementic few years ago when some parents complaint. Dont take the risk.

06/12/00 14:09:06

Name: swim

Comments:

thanks for the reply on swimwear. g-string is acceptable (i believe) in singapore and i did see some guys wearing them in delta swimming pool ,well, 2-3 years ago, for sun tanning. no one said anything and i did enjoy the view cos he was lying just next to me. even today, i see so many of them (hom) sold in the market. if people sell them, we can wear them, right? businessmen cant be so stupid to sell things that are not marketable....

06/12/00 13:18:52

Name: Hopper My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: cruising Your Fav Body Type: slim, well-built

Comments:

Hey, ye right! There is definitely too limited swimwear for the guys! Some business guys, please bring in some more....TRENDY guys' swimwear, PLEASE!!!! .....By the way, are g-strings allowed in public pools? If not, where is it that is considered legal....in Singapore? Would be nice if someone could show the way. Cheers, everyone.

06/12/00 12:55:42

Comments:

Hard to say what an insult is. If you dont like the image in the mirror you see when somebody else holds up to your face, well, who or what's the insult? Logic 101. Would you put it down to your myopia or squint? That would be an easy way out.

06/12/00 12:05:00

Name: Little Bo Peep My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: counting sheep

Your Fav Body Type: soft and furry and go Baaa Your Nationality: Sheepland

Comments:

I don't know how people usually get rid of crabs, but eating them is one of the ways, steaming, stir frying in black pepper and chilli sauce seems ok too.Heard that East Coast is good place where many people polish off crabs like nobody's business. Peroxide your bush my god , do you want bleached platinum blonde hair there,Sigh!! Heard that saunas are the best places to catch crabs,lice, ticks too.It is warm and dark and plentiful of everchanging hosts to suck blood from.Lotsa place to hide too. What with all the wooden benches with endless crevices.Maybe you should just visit the saunas and let the little critters crawl back into their woodwork and await their next host. Did you watch Alien , Aliens 2, the only way to be sure is to nuke 'em.Peace man.Humor only yah.

06/12/00 10:51:07

Name: Transit22 My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Secret lah! Your Fav Body Type: Average lah!

Your Nationality: Singaporean lah!

Comments:

To Sauna Queen: For the toilet door, it has been like this since I first went there! I dunno if that was due to poor worksmanship or they purpsoely make it that way for some reason or another.. heh..

06/12/00 08:56:02

Comments:

to Swim, lookup http://www.andreascahling.com/ for bodybuilding posing suit. The "pro" style is as brief as it can legally get.

06/12/00 08:40:08

Name: Sauna Queen My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Oral Your Fav Body Type: Muscular

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

I went to Stroke last Saturday night. The place's getting run down. The two toilets' doors can't shut completely. So somebody can just push open the door when somebody else is/are doing some private things.

06/12/00 07:32:33

Name: sigh

Comments:

Hi.... the same problem again... what is the lotion used to get rid of those crabs? is it peroxide H2O2? the stuff at the pharmacies don't know what i am talking about.... they thought my girlfriend has problems with her virgina! ha!

06/12/00 07:13:31

Name: dedey

Comments:

kapoh

i am afraid i don't agree.

respectability is hard to define anyway, and certainly varies amongst individuals. as for respect being earned, well, there is just as much an argument for respect being demanded. remember what happened at stonewall? changes do not just happen. things we njoy today, and take for granted were hard-won fights for the people who came before us.

06/12/00 04:28:36

Name: swim

Comments:

just want to check if anyone knows anywhere we can buy more trendy swim wear besides bods, homs (btw, any more homs shops in singapore?) does diesel sell swimwear?

06/12/00 04:11:05

Name: Charles

Comments:

Oops, I put Sotong's back in my comment, so you'll find it here too. So do a Find Again (twice) and you'll eventually find it in your very own comment.

06/12/00 04:07:21

Name: Charles

Comments:

Nope, Sotong, you (or someone claiming to be you, and who sounds like you and has your e-mail address) put the title on this page. Looks like the "Sotong Bug" strikes again!

If you don't believe me (snif, snif), do a View Source, then search on Sotong's back and you will find the title right in your comment. :-)

06/11/00 23:22:42

Name: kapoh

Comments:

Chye: It is good of you to highlight out the fact even some str8 people are offended by nudity thats because our world is composed of so many myarid fascinating individuals. I am well aware of the unfair biases and contradition regarding gays vs str8 peop e holding hands in public.

Maybe that example highlighted in my earlier posting was abit confusing but my real intention was to highlight out the point that respectability is earned and not asked from others. Do you guys agree on that? And my-not-so clear example was trying to ay contraditary actions do not give you what you seek out for in the first place.

06/11/00 22:28:29

Name: singsongboy

Comments:

sexy smell!!!!

just been cleaning study desk and found article i put aside to read later on Androsterone

doan know what that is, well neither did i.

androsterone is chemical messenger emitted by body to give information to people around us. these messengers are called pheromones and affect SEXUAL deire and readiness, hormone production and aspects of our deepest sexual emotions. The more u got the mor people think u r sexy!!!

About 10% of all men, but 50% of gay men have this particularly powerful pheromone in their perspiration. It broadcasts a powerful subconscious sexual call to other gay men ( and unavoidably, to str8 women).

Androsterone is secreted in sweat from armpits and groin and maybe explains why in dancing and sport there is sexual attraction message between males.

Research indicates that among homosexual males,high androsterone secreters attract low androsterone secreters..also the higher your secretion level..the higher your sex drive...(so u don't consciously strive to be slut...it just natural for u - it is the ole nature predestined u to, so it must have some purpose, even if just to increase your pleasure level)

Where do get it?...well my report said someone was selling spray, but i never see any. Article also said it occurrs naturally in celery, so u could drink couple of glasses of celery juice, before heading off to night of sexy dancing or u could get some ce ery seed oil and rub some on skin -(be careful of skin irritation until u know it does not give u problem..) Essential oils Lily of the Valley and Purslane also contain this chemical

Now i impart all this knowledge for free, u just got to tell me the results if u try it!!

06/11/00 22:07:24

Comments:

when will sg catch up to ancient egyptians???

i saw site recently on tomb of 2 men who were manicurists to the king of egypt.

a special tomb was built for them, and in those days u had to be someone special to get a tomb like this.

official version is that these 2 men must have been brothers...but u go have a look and think about it for yourself.

point your browser at www.egyptology.com/niankhkhnum_khnumhotep.

their names as written above...god, i doan know to say those names. but could be assumed and be pun to mean...jioned in life - jioned in death.

06/11/00 21:16:26

Comments:

No Zen. Change will come from the "top". As it always has as you know.

06/11/00 19:43:50

Comments:

Want to relax both your body and mind? Pls Email me for massage service with your contact number.

06/11/00 19:26:40

Comments:

Kapoh & Zen offer some good thoughts - but thoughts are not action. who will be first to stand up in public & say i'm gay?

some people say chnse don't like to get out in front....but i think that history of chnse in 20th C proves otherwise. Sg is example of what chnse can accomplish. And Taiwan. And what will come from PR China in 21st C.?

altho, i'm now australian citizen i'm now more proud of being chnse & having sg as place of origin. u guys are part of that pride.

still a starting place is needed. maybe a group of sympathetic str8 guys could form a support group...maybe with aim of preventing gay youth suicide! it all needs thinking out.

Kapoh...u raise issue of public conduct....well i understand this. In aust, while up to 700,000 people have watched mardi gras parade in street, there are still lots of people who r offended by public nudity..(even one of my gay friends, -origin penang - hinks it's wrong) this is because aust. has british origin. Mardi gras in Rio is about the same standard of undress, even if it is predominantly hetero. and it is world famous event. i think more people watch sex video on sunday morning than go to church or whatever.....so some of str8 people thinking is not too str8.

kapoh, r u also offended when str8 people kiss, and hold hands and display public affection? or do u think it is alright for them because they r str8 and govt says its ok, but we r gay 'n govt. says it is not right so therefore it is wrong to do same thin in public.?

and wrong acts - i mean where someone forces themselves on someone else, like recent convictions......don't str8 people do that too? i am sure there r so many str8 sex convictions that press does not even bother to report all of them. Sexual desire is uni ersal (even if it vary from person to person.) have fun guys.

06/11/00 18:38:51

Name: Wayne My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Taiwan

Comments:

A 26-year-old Taiwanese guy wants to know gay friends in Singapore. If you are a flight attendant it would be much better. Contact me if you got interested! Thanks a lot!

06/11/00 16:43:12

Name: Greg

Comments:

Hey Ray! Work at Changi Sailing Club huh? Any nice view there?? :P Hunky sailors? Pray tell.... :)

06/11/00 15:33:04

Name: Sotong

Comments:

Hi Charles!I'm still waiting for your call ;p Then again, I understand it's kinda difficult with that 18hr time difference. My instinct tells me you are the one who put 'that' title onto this site?

Hi Kelvin,did something unpleasant happened to you at Stroke? Or did some guilt feeling tug you? Wanna share?

Dear Stud, never thought I'll do this one day... but here goes. The spa is inside Tampines Sports Hall. Be informed that entry to the spa is momentarily closed whenever the number of patrons exceeds about 15 (which is the case most o the time) Do find out more before going down as my info maybe a little backdated.

06/11/00 15:29:44

Name: Darren Lim

Comments:

Can Hunky PTI please e-mail me?Others in SAF who wants sex can e-mail me too!

06/11/00 14:53:32

Name: Zen

Comments:

Even if there will be a change in the ruling party, it'll not be a start of any sort, because the overall public opinion is still ill-informed and therefore unfavorable. Some other suggestions is needed. If what is needed is for us to be "solutions focuse ", we shall refuse anymore of such things as personal insults.

06/11/00 12:53:04

Comments:

Zen, no more suggestions other than what I've already made. It'll be a start. I suppose we'd have to do it without Sotong et al whose wisdom in such matters towers above everybody elses in saying that shall we just leave it to those frustrated people to shorten their lives. Now, why didn't I think of that in the first place? Aren't they smart?

06/11/00 07:59:27

Name: Brandon My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi Just joined SAFRA gym and hope to have someone to train together or rather train me. I'm 28 chinese guy. Most likely using Bt Merah or Toa Payoh gym until Yishun one is up. Sent me an email if u gym at those places too.

06/11/00 06:03:46

Name: Charles My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky

Your Nationality: San Francisco ang mo

Comments:

Sotong!

Glad to see you are posting again.

humoured by gay

Well, I don't feel one needs to be ashamed for fooling around with others who also want to fool around, but "gay"'s comment did remind me of the guy who propositioned me an hour after meeting me, then, when we were about to climb into bed, expressed concern as to whether I was promiscuous.

06/11/00 04:39:11

Name: humoured by gay

Comments:

To Gay.... how can you profess yourself to be 'well groomed in character, thrustworthy, committed & so on.....', when you blantantly suggest having sex after the swim. Aren't you contradicting yourself? And please don't insult the PLU's intelligence by putting up such postings anymore. You are just embarrassing and degrading yourself.

06/11/00 03:53:45

Name: stud

Comments:

can anyone advise where is this Tampines spa? At safra??

06/11/00 03:47:13

Name: kapoh

Comments:

"the teacher told us that every one is different but we should always remember to understand others and to love ourselves".

That is very true. But I think we should also be conscious not to let that statement degenerate into a demand of others to see only things from our (righteous) point of view. And also in expecting people to be more socially tolerant and understanding, they must first see something noteworthy of understanding in us PLUs. Surely we do not think the public will try to be patient and "understand" us when we always "touch" and molest other guys in public or carry ourselves in an improper manner in public r te?

There will be people who will say "I am like that hence I have always behave like that, so why can't others be more understanding towards me". That may have an element of truth but for once we should stop and think why others would react in such a way owards our actions? And then try to find a co-operative social ground of understanding compromise? We may expect them to understand us but did we try to understand them. Just because there are so few of us (plus) and there are so many of them does not ma e us necessary the victims and them the baddies...nor is it correct to deny them their rite to be "understood" for their repulsion and biases any more then our rite to be "understood" for our plu nature.

06/11/00 02:07:25

Name: auscent

Comments:

My friend's daughter in Sec 2 the other day told me about the sex education they had. The teacher is young, the school is a neighbourhood one with its fair share of Ah Bengs.

Before the start of each lesson, the teacher made it clear : that everyone is in a Science class and he wants the kids to have scientific facts. That he is not encouraging any particular kinda lifestyles and everyone's backgrounds and religions has to be considered in this sensitive topic.

Apart from teaching the boring birds and bees in the textbook, the teacher mentioned about Siamese twins, transexuals @ Ah Gua, AIDS and pre-marital sex. eg: chromosomal abnormalities can lead to transexualism/AIDS spreads regardless of sexual orienta ion. The controversial arguments of each topic were also highlighted.

At the last lesson the teacher asked the kids to write a question and put it in a box. The teacher answered the questions anonymously and scientifically. What was amazing is that the kids asked about every topic from pain during sex to lesbianism, fro being very tall during puberty to wet dreams. Not one question is ridiculed.

What's their take home message? The girl said "the teacher told us that every one is different but we should always remember to understand others and to love ourselves."

06/11/00 00:49:44

Comments:

While I'm contented, I believe in changing for the better. Change neccessarily comes with some level of adjustment to some new state of affairs...passively waiting for change may not yield what is desirable.

Swimmer23 highlighted the present situation, immensely helpful.

Yuki, I agree with some of the the things Yuki said, though I needed to make an effort to subtract away the emotionally charged wordings to cool down and be objective. For example, I agree we should be solutions focused, that's immensely helpful too. S Yuki, you've said about using our right to vote. Ultimately it is up to the individual's right to vote for or against any political party based on his or her own decision about issues affecting them, one of which could be their sexual orientation among m ny others issues, depending on how he or she prioritises his/her needs. So that aside, do you have any other suggestions of how to move things forward?

Chye has pointed out the need for public education. If it is ignorance, there has to be education. Remember that most people who are not gay wouldn't have gotten in touch with the academic literature about homosexuality as much as we do, it's no surpri e they continue to be biased and ill-informed and not ready. How to educate? I think efforts by people like Alex Au have at least generated discussion in our society, no matter how biased it is, it's getting the ball rolling, we have to start somewhere an keep it rolling. Those negative publicity..... much as they upsets me, they show the public some elements that exists in our community, that's education too, these are true incidents, no hiding away from it. Only this is not strictly a "gay issue", regar less of orientation, you'll always get people who do not know how to handle their sexuality in a responsible manner. It has been made a "gay issue" because these incidents are about gay people, who is functioning in an environment where it is difficult to get satisfaction anyway, though I do not like such acts myself.

My concern is that there are isolated guys out there who needs help. And that must not wait at all. Otherwise you get a lot of social emotional problems (eg. suicide). There are friends who can support each other out here. Friendship, community spirit these are the things that will sustain positive living. I believe these are the things that can be done at an informal level which are also within the confines of the present system with much less fear of persecution.

Meeting with people for friendship should not be seen as identifying themselves as gay. Many guys are simply struggling, unsure, and they need an avenue for understanding. Some of them finally decides they are gay, some will not. Give each an everyone space, and don't presume they are in denial of their homosexuality straight away. There has also been enough documentation that speak of people who realise their homosexuality or heterosexuality later in life too.

Life is great as an average Singaporean, we have a good life generally compared to many others in the world. Appreciate what you have, and also what has been done by our politicians, they are are contributing to society too. There is room for improveme t, everybody needs improvement, and working together is the most useful way. Engaging as many people in this change process, not alienating them, I believe this is the better way forward. We have to believe people in society can change, no matter how slow y. It took thirty years for Australia. We have barely begun.

06/10/00 21:41:37

Comments:

i don't live in sg anymore, so what happens there is more a heart thing than anything else.

but i want to point out that in aust. it is only 30 years since someone had the courage to stand up and become a face and a name in a national paper and say 'i am gay'.........and the authorities in aus used the same arguments as are being used in sg. now

these authorities included 3 maybe 4 prime ministers about whom rumours have circulated that they may be gay (or bi) and some cabinet ministers also, at least one of whom recently came out - giving substance to that rumour. of course, these are rumours on y and i quote merely to show that maybe our own kind, living in a very dark closet, cannot see that life can be, will be, different for gay people with freedom.

Today in aus, there are 2 senators who are openly gay...they are elected by people who know that they are gay, but whether u r gay or not is becoming irrelevant in aus life.

anyway, i'm getting sidetracked. what i started to say is that Tasmania was a state where the reactionaries fought a long hard battle against the rights that gays were seeking, which at state level are mostly legal protection from discrimination, and reco nition of partnerships.

some religions fought a very nasty war over this, and to counter this the local gay groups started to make speakers available (and trained them) to go out and speak at community gatherings and groups.. i think that this swung the balance in our favour and today tasmania has very progressive legislation in favour of gay rights and protection. this is tempory of course. Once prejudice has died out the need for this sort of legislation will die out.

It's like racism, for a 100 years australians were taught to fear and hate asians. some still do and there was once strong prejudice against asians. but now legislation protects the rights of asians (and other races) in aust. The pauline hanson movement w s the last dying kick of an older aust., that will soon die out altogether. on the streets u see more and more groups of young people that are racially mixed. race is becoming irrelevant in aust. this will be a great country when the next generation matur s and the old farts are gone.

i notice that young asian gay guys seem particularly confident, especially compared with asian gay guys my own age...(i'm 38). i think that that is due to protective legislation both in a racial and sexual sense.

so after all that...my point is that if sg gay guys want to change "public opinion" - somehow u will have to speak to the public and get the message across that being born gay is just part of the sexual diversity of the human family.

06/10/00 17:32:10

Name: gay

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

i wish to go for a swim, anyone wish to tag alone at hougang ave 4 siwmming pool, perhaps after the siwm we can have sex, if you wish to. on 2000 / 06 / 12. time between : 0930 - 1130 hrs. meet at : the 1.2 - 1.8m pool. do indentify for the person who is interested in you, i'm for a person with a well groom character, turstwroth, commited & so on.

06/10/00 17:28:14

Name: stroker

Comments:

kevin.. either you're addickted to Stroke, or you are just plain disgusted at the quality.. :P Anyway, hope you keep your promise.. though I'm sure temptation and curiosity will take over again one day.. :) Like me lor. went there again tonite.. very good s lection!!! shoot 3 times..:)I am definitely addicted!!! And about all this gay rights.. I dun need someone else to write me my rights. I know what I am and I lurrrrve what I am. Like Passing Cloud... I live for ME! Gay rights for wat?

06/10/00 17:10:02

Name: Swimmer My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 3some

Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Anyone interested in exchanging gay VCDs (asians) with me please e-mail me. I have about 6 of them. Thank

06/10/00 16:15:48

Name: kevin

Comments:

This shall be my personal vow made in public with all of you as my witnesses:

I WILL NOT GO TO STROKE AGAIN

[repeat 1 million times]

06/10/00 15:13:43

Name: passing cloud

Your Nationality: passing cloud dances around and has no permanent home

Comments:

To all who wants to fight for gay rights,

recently, most of us here are dwelling in some topics of gay rights, read different school of thoughts, different opinions, different feedbacks, eventually it leads to exchange of ideas, debating views, fighting theories. I finds it both amusing and meaningless, it almost seems to me that some of you are just merely wanting your personal opinions to be accepted as holy truth, if anyone's comments not aligning with your thoughts, you are ready to protect your conv ction and fortress them by counter-attack by seeking loopholes in others' views. Come on, everyone is free to share their thoughts, nobody can claim they are absolutely right, nor anybody is truly wrong.

I'm not into all this argument (it's meaningless to me!), but I do like to share my thoughts. I'm gay, a very closeted gay, I'm not ashamed of myself, neither am I proud of it. I accept who I am and happy with that. I not bothered with how people look at me nor am I concerned how people speak about me, whether behind my back, in front of my face, or at the side of my ears), let alone how people think about me, I just don't really care. I am who I am, and I'm not perfect. If I don't fit some people's bills, that's just too bad. I'm not about to change my elf to suit others. I'm selfish and I admit to that, but at least I'm at ease with myself. Others who wants me to change just to make them happy or identify with them, I'm sorry, I just can't. I may not be their cup of tea, likewise, they might not be my eapot either, well, all I can say it's just too bad.

I don't need people's acknowledgement, permission, or even acceptance to be who I am. Do I even despise myself? Others may look down on me, so what? If I need external factors to prove my existence, I might as well die, it's like living for others, losing to self. Those who needs that kind of so-called rights, I really do not know what to say, and I'm not ready to pity you as well. Is it insecurity or why feel so unsettled over these. Whether am I go ng to be issued with such rights, I don't really care, at least I found my ease, not coming from without, but within, my inner sanctuary, that kind of assurance of who I am, even if the higher authorities would rip away all my rights or dignities one day, they cannot take away that assurance I have inside, they just can't. I act upon what I believe who I am, I'm not going to say to much, too much words are just too meaningless. If you are what you are, be at ease with that, you do not needs another's appro al.

passing cloud.

06/10/00 12:08:51

Comments:

The presumption goes that I've being antagonistic, and certainly I've not wrapped what I say in felt. Then again, there's no way to present something gently especially when people dont appear to think for themselves and/or otherwise cant drive things forw rd. The latest piece of scintillating rubbish posted was Sotong saying that "strong" comments should be directed at the "authorities". No, sorry, its directed at the ordinary GAY ingapore *voters* here. Talking to the "authorities" is granting an speaki g audience to the bunch intellectually challenged baffoons (usually). Completely missed it again Sotong. Bad miss.

06/10/00 10:08:55

Name: wong

Comments:

Well Sotong, every time yr name appears here, someone will pop a message to welcome u back. Isn't this a clear sign of popularity? Moreover, your name is deeply impressed on my memory (with some feeling of kinship I might add) even though we hv not met.

I don't think I've misread yr earlier message, for you hv again said what I find objectionable -- urging people to "happily [savour] what we already have while letting time dictate the pace of change." If we let "time dictate the pace of change", the lik s of Lim Swee Say will not grant you a public forum for a long long time. Lim sees homosexuality as a threat to "the foundation of the strong family" and he feels therefore that "it is better that we exercise great caution, be conservative, and stick to the basic concept of family and family values AS MUCH AS WE CAN, FOR AS LONG AS WE CAN." Never mind that his premise is without any basis.

"AS MUCH AS WE CAN, FOR AS LONG AS WE CAN" is the kind of resistance u are up against. Can time alone change this kind of attitude?

I am sure we can enjoy life to the fullest while at the same time do what we can in our small ways to correct misconceptions and right injustice. I'm sure Sotong does his bit in this respect, so I'm not accusing him of not doing his part; I'm just latchin on to this chance to state my views.

Thanks, Sotong.

06/10/00 09:57:44

Name: gsgsg

Comments:

Hi BW, Your article on Hong Lim Park kind of tickle my curiosity on what gay scene is like in the 50's & 60's too. Perhaps if u gave in more to that old guy, he would tell u more ;)

Lik 2 say BIG THANKS to u on setting up this site. Like most people, i was attracted to the cruising bits first, but your free hand approach has given the site a life of its own. Look at how well it has evolved with it's variety of contents and views. It's r ally been an eye opener for me. That's why i bookmark this site under the Education folder. :)

06/10/00 08:26:18

Comments:

Hi Wong, I think I remember you. Hmmm, whatever gave you the idea that I am a popular figure here? :) Anyway, the postings below would dispel that notion ;p Anyway, hope you'll read through my posting again as I think some parts has bee misinterpreted.

Hi Jimmy, I'm not coming out lah, just being at ease with my position now unlike previously when I had lots of conflicting thots in my mind. Here's hoping we'll meet again someday :)

I guess we can all argue till the cows come home on this bulletin board without getting anywhere, so I'll avoid commenting further as the postings do appear to be get a little antagonistic. Besides, I guess some people are barking up th wrong tree even with their arguments cos their strong views and comments should have been directed at the relevant authorities, not here. Still, in every society, there'll always be the contented and dissatisfied elements. So at the end of the day, you'd find the likes of Zen, AK & myself choosing to walk the contented path, just happily savoring what we already have while letting time dictate the pace of change. This way, we won't be filled with all that extreme negativity, frustration nor unnecessar ly shortening our lives and missing out on the little pleasures our current state has to offer? Then again, such a statement can be attacked?. Peace, guys, we're getting no where :)

06/10/00 08:11:42

Name: Niceman My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Would like to know a guy who i met at Suntec on 9/6 at about 11am at one of the famous company where i was in the room and the demostrator was showing the feature of their products and you was sitting outside the room staring at me... at first you was sit ing with the legs crossed but when i looked at you, you opened your leg widely....great, i like that. :) If you are that guy, please reply to me, i would like to be your friend.... :)

06/10/00 05:53:07

Name: Ray

Comments:

Anyone for someone who works in Changi Sailing Club .

06/10/00 05:25:34

Comments:

Sotong, what then is the solution to this apparent difficulty you raised, namely that 95% of those who are not gay vote against the government. The approach here should be "find a solution" and not "find a problem". Of problems - a bottomless pit. Of so utions - the mark of a man. Are you saying there's no solution? Dare I say your approach has to change here.

06/10/00 05:16:37

Name: TzR My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Local`

Comments:

Hi there everyone, is that anyone here that ride a bike? Maybe we can go biking together

06/10/00 04:25:36

Comments:

Dear Wong, you say that one mustn't assume the govt knows best. You are absolutely correct. In some cases, they dont have *a clue*, and are hopelessly incompetent. But of course, incompetence is not something these "ball-ess" and bland people want you o associate with them. But wong, you are correct in my view - clueless, ball-less in some areas etc etc .. yes. In any case, its not (not!) up to these people to regulate anything which they have no right over.

06/10/00 04:11:38

Name: JimmyW My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Body Type: Tanned fit sporty types Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi Sotong:

Nice to hear from you

Nice to here you in the pages again. Glad to see that you have reached your own sense of balance. In many ways, we all need to find that measured place where at a minimum, we are at peace with ourselves.

My own life has been a roller-coaster ride .. fun and exhilarating

Personally, since coming out sexually last year, it has been a roller coaster ride. Losing control has occured a couple of times. Alas, I have had my fair share of rejections and, vice versa, undesired and unreciprocated attention. I am at p ace with my religion. I am happy with my friends. Oh well, the roller coaster has been fun, exhilarating and a little uneasy at times. I'm happy with where its gotten me and look forward where the rest of this ride is going. It'll be as fun as I allow it o be.

The government is letting go. PLUs should let society dictate the pace of change

I am glad that the government realises it is time to let society decide. There are many places now and more avenues to seek out information on how to go about being a PLU. Stroke is but the latest addition. There will be more in future. Ther remains a fine line before one crosses over to the taboo in the eyes of the public. The line is a moving target. Hence it is up to all of us to be careful about NOT stepping on the toes of others.

If you are genuinely coming out, just ask us for help.

Just as I would not like evangelists trying to convert me to their religion (and many have tried but found me a tad too argumentative and knowledgeable about THEIR religion 8-)) I would not deem it my role to convert others to the PLU life. he reverse is often true. If you tell me you are bi, i will tell you to try going straight. If you can't then, well, its your life. If you tell me its your first time and you are definitely gay and you want to learn, then let US know. We will help as we an, within limits. Sincerely. Many would know that I speak true.

Now looking for more then friends ? Oh well ... time will tell.

My life has taken a turn recently. Perhaps a sense of boredom in it all. Sex is fun but there are just so few people who know how would like to do more then the wham-bang- leave routine. There is, internally, a silent yearning for companions ip. It is different from the sort that I cherish with AK and Ahboi.

Oh well ... for those who wish to hear about my sexcapades, perhaps another time. Watch these pages. Just not in the mood to write those racy stuff here, now.

Love

JimmyW

06/10/00 04:02:36

Comments:

The following article might be interesting for you guys. It first appeared in Lianhe Zaobao, the national Chinese morning daily on 9 June 2000. Pardon my less than perfect translation. Take especial note of part 3 of his article. He is quite "remarkable" but the sacry part is that the national daily has allowed such a long winding, rumbling and "infantile" letter to be published. START TITLE: TALKING ABOUT "AH GUA" SHOWS [NB: where words appeared between inverted commas, i.e. like ah gua here, it was in the original article.] BY CUI JUN Starting from this month, Sentaosa's Fantasy Island would be bringing in the Simon Dance Troupe from Phuket where men will be performing song-dance items dressed as girls. In doing so, the authorities have hoped to attract more tourists to Singapore which itself is devoid of any natural beauty. In spurring our economic growth, tourism undoubtly occupies a paramount position; it brings recognition and revenue to the country. But are the no more better, no more prettier [NB: the chinese word "mei"-meaning beautiful or pretty, appeared in the orginal text and I find it a strange way of writing, I have no choice but to translate it as "pretty"] performance troupe? 1) What's the Real Reason Behind This? This "art" troup orginates from Thailand when it is a indispensible tourist attraction. Everyone thinks of such "indigenous performance" when talking about tourism in Thailand. While it is true that it brings revenue to Thailand, does Singapore which is not facing any recession and having huge reserves need to rely on such performances to increase the tourist revenue? According to statistics, tourists coming to Singapore is rising, this shows that we still have our attractiveness. For example, our cleanliness, us being a food paradise, our multi-cultural society, safe nightlife, just and uncorrupt leaders and an advanced transport system. 2) A Prelude to the Rennaisance of the Arts? I believe a rennaisance of the arts must be premised upon high art and not some salacious art forms. In our quest for a more gracious and refined society, bringing in the Simone Dance Troupe clearly is a step backwards. The authorities have spent alot of time and effort to push for a more gracious society, let's not let such performances derail this path. 3) To Encourage a More Open Society? While reports have stressed that the performances will not be sexual in nature, surely it cannot mean that the performers will be fully dressed in traditional Thai costumes? Moreover, one doesn't have to take off another to have a salacious performance. Everyone knows that visitors there will be there to largely because they are attracted to the enticing figures of these pretty "Ah Guas". There must be something particular about this performance for the authorities to restrict viewers to those above 18 years old. The ramifications brought about by this troupe is tremendous: a) These performers of the "Third Sex" are generally pyschologically and morally unbalanced but yet they can be cheered and admired by viewers, making their performances no less popular than real artistic perfromers. I fear that this would encourage such people towards this goal- believing that what they are doing is a fine job. If this is so, in years to come, we would not need to bring them from overseas because our local "Third Sex" people will also be able to "bring honour to the country by earning revenue". Furthermore, while our local homosexual problem at the moment has not caused the nation and citizens great harm; with the advent of liberal thinking and once such performances gain in popularity, there will surely be an increase in homosexuals in Singapore. This is a social problem that cannot be ignored.[NB: OK, I can't stand it anymore, I have to say something: the preceding paragraph is the greatest piece of illogical crap I have read in a while] b)To attract tourists to such performances, there will have to be overseas advertising to promote the troupe. This would indirectly imply that Singapore is promoting salacious activity. c)As everyone know, homosexuals and AIDS are "comrade in arms", growing by leaps and bounds in recent years. AFA have been unyielding and tirelessly educating the public about AIDS to stem its rapid growth. Bringing this dance troups will contradict the efforts of the government and watse the efforts of AFA. I have always tolerated and accepted and not condemed homosexuals- themselves mentally unhealthy. The most important is to base our attitude on facts and a even/moral heart. It was proven in "The Truth About Homosexuality" written by Egbert Wallton [NB: the title and author are both phonetical translations] and translated by Yi Ping that homosexuality is not in-born but caused by later socialisation. Thus we must accord homosexuals with forgiveness to help correct them so that they can go back to the right path and live a new life.

06/10/00 03:47:20

Name: wong

Comments:

Sotong is a popular figure here so I take the risk of being hated for what I?m going to say. Sotong feels that we should understand the govt?s difficulties, appreciate what we now hv and not push too hard for change. Sotong?s stand will only encourage apa hy and discourage progress.

Would we have R(A) movies if certain quarters hv not persistently pushed for it? Would the govt hv reversed its decision to repartriate the wives with HIV if some caring people hv not voiced their objections? Would gay issues hv received the attention it id recently if not for the activitism of a bunch of civic conscious Singaporeans?

We must not assume that the govt always know best. They don?t. The govt?s arguments against allowing gays to hold a forum on Singapore21 is a clear example that decisions based on misconceptions and prejudice can be made. The sadder part is that such erro eous views are given full play by the local press and attempts to correct such misconceptions are curtailed.

On the recent bad press about guys being harassed by other guys, Sotong blames these guys for giving the gay community a bad name as if homosexuality is to blame. It shows how brainwashed we are. In cases of molest, exhibitionism, victimisation of the you g, etc, where the culprit is a man and the victim is of the same sex, the cases are treated as if homosexuality is the cause when it is actually a depraved/perverted personality that is at work. There are numerous cases of molest, rape, murder, incest, et committed by straight men against women and girls, yet we are able to see that it is not their sexual orientation that is to blame but a maladjusted personality/mind at work. Yet why are we so blinded when it comes to reports that cast blames on homosexu ls.

Gays in Singapore hv suffered much. Those who hv fallen victims to police entrapments hv been jailed, and some of them caned as well. They hv had their life ruined. One day, it oould be you or someone you care about who falls victim to our cruel policy or a hate crime.

06/09/00 23:37:21

Comments:

hi sotong...so nice to read refreshing posting that shows inner maturity 'n contentment.... u r right...being gay is much more than sex.. ..............it's whole way of seeing world, and bloody nice way too.....if i had a god, i would thank him every day, 'n light candles 'n all that stuff to say how happy i m to be born gay....in bein gay, my mind can range from the dte to the highest hea ens, 'n i m free to b.

i think sg will change more 4 us too...but slow...after all some high connected people got gay children, so they slowly learn...anyway safe to say we change quicker than burma.

06/09/00 22:39:31

Comments:

Click URL above for review. COOL!

06/09/00 22:30:40

Comments:

"Bishonen" VCD letting go at $25. Really interest, Email with tel no.

06/09/00 22:28:01

Comments:

Sotong, many years back was a question posed at the SIA AGM - do you recall somebody asking C.K why there was no singapore boy? A plane in riot is what we want next! Ha ha! Nice!

06/09/00 20:46:03

Comments:

Hi everyone, esp to those I know like Charles, Zen and AK (Are you who I think you are?). Glad to know you guys are still around after all this time :) It's amazing to see how much the landscape here has changed within the short period f 7 months when I left this board.

For those who know me, well, lots have happened during these 7 months. I did lots of soul searching and trying to come to terms with both my sexuality and my status as a married man and I'm proud to say I'm now a more mentally healthy p rson. Ironically, it was during this time that I got to meet lots of guys like ourselves than I ever did while I was active on this board. We meet up quite often to have coffee or meals. Essentially, it is to get to know one another better on a social lev l. Afterall, there's more to this gay lifestyle than the sexual aspect, agreed? :) To those who are struggling with their identity; feel free to get in touch with me and I'd be glad to help you come to terms with any issues as I walk down this path in lif with you :)

I've been following the recent exchanges with much interest. People like Yuki and Swimmer23 did bring up relevant points. Still, personally, I think it has never been a better time for gays in S'pore. Wasn't it just 2 years ago when the authorities were still clamping down on gay establishments and conducting entrapments at public toilets and EC park? Look at the gay scene now with the proliferation of the likes of Stroke, Venom and the defunct Sparts. Neither do you hear of those dreade raids at the FR beach anymore either on the papers or on this board. As we settle into this new millennium and economy, our leaders in white have actually come to realize we do exist and they have given us the much needed breathing space. Even our SM, LK , has made it clear on national tv that as long as we don't make a fool of ourselves, we can carrying on with our private existence without being harrassed. There's no reason to doubt his words, that's why bulletin boards like this still exist even though we all know that the relevant authorities are aware of this site and also all the hanky pankies going on at our parks and toilets ;p As long as gays keep a low profile in their activities, I think they can rest assured they will not be bothered. Hence if ou are in your late 20s onwards, most of you would be able to appreciate the progress that our govt has made in this area.

However, even if our men-in-white adopt a more liberal approach towards us, can you say for certain that the folks around us are ready for it? Do you guys realized that when BG George Yeo persuaded the govt to allow the introduction of R) rated films into S'pore, it was actually the aunties-on-the-street who complained? Some church leaders have actually seeked an audience with MITA to lament the crumbling of moral values in S'pore and urge a reversal of that decision. Hence the permits ere later amended to the screening of R(A) films.

Our leaders are trying hard to shed its draconian image in their efforts to create a more relax and fun S'pore. But at times, we just cannot push it too fast or too far. The fault may not lay with them but the people around us. Yes, I'm talking about our neighbors, religious bodies and friends who form the 95% of our population. Ever thought how much they are disgusted by our behavior esp with the recent rampant reports on guys being harrassed in gyms, toilets and buses? Ever considered oo if this 95% of the population is dissatisfied with the govt's relaxed policies towards gays and decides to register their dissatisfaction at the GE as well? For all you know, the police may not have granted the public speech permit because they would r ther err on the safer side, that's all. It may help at times if we put ourselves in the position of the relevant authorities and understand their predicaments.

Change takes time but I'm confident it will. It may not be next year when we get to hold hands at the shopping malls but that day will come. I guess Zen brought out the key word 'contentment'. Contentment isn't found when we get our way ; it is found when we learn to appreciate what we already have. And again, those in their late 20s onwards will know we've come a long, long way?.

06/09/00 20:14:18

Comments:

wow...3 emails for 1 posting and thanku from passing cloud..thanx 2 u 2.

'Lotus of Another color' has a lot of very interesting stuff.. An illustration opposite the Introduction has a picture of a Stone sculpture in Bengal dating from 1200 AD where the Lord Shiva is depicted as half man - half woman. I think this is known as A dhanari.An interesting recognition of existence of male & female principles within the human body.

Lat year there were religious riots in India over a lesbian theme in a movie - so it's very interesting to think about the wider sexual implications of hindu mythology. Maybe the riots not about religious principles at all, but just men (str8) getting sti red up over women actually being free.

06/09/00 17:57:35

Name: kevin

Comments:

An article in the Lianhe Zaobao forum today (9 Jun 00) takes the cake for ignorance & prejudice. It says that by putting up the Thai transsexual show at Sentosa, more people will become gays in Singapore. This in turn, claims our learned friend, will lead to a higher incidence of AIDS in Singapore as AIDS is "closely linked" to gays. The real danger of such articles is that it will perpetuate or even deepen the misconception & misinformation that the mainstream society, particular the naive heartlanders wh read only the Chinese daily, has of gays in Singapore. Bear in mind that many of our parents belong to this group. Sigh .........

06/09/00 15:55:26

Name: baddie

Comments:

HornyPTI, on this free board, I must say you are one hell of a dare-devil. Loose, dangerous, hyper-risky and soon to be famous on New Paper too.

06/09/00 15:38:18

Name: WMChris from US My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral

Your Fav Body Type: smooth, tan, lean Your Nationality: US

Comments:

HI, I will be in SG on Saturday June 17th and staying in a hotel in the Orchard Road area. I'm looking for Asian/Chinese younger, tan and lean guys to meet up with for active/passive fun. I am white, 34 years old, 5' 7", 175 lb stocky build, 7 1/2" from California, USA. If interested e-mail me with your picture and let's meet. Include what you like to do. Also if anyoe can tell me more about this STROKE place I've read about here. Also Bar and Clubs that are fun to meet local SG guys.

06/09/00 14:13:54

Name: Darren Lim-Commando My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: tanned and muscular

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Since our dear PTI is talking about sex, let me tell you a true incident my gay commando mate and me. It was a hot and sweaty saturday afternoon. I just finished a 20 KM run. Before my bookout, i took a shower and suddenly, i heard a knock on the door. it was my buddy wanting to borrow soap. wanting to let him see my tanned and muscular cheast, i chose to open the shower door and give him the soap instead of throwing it out over the door.my cock was raging hard and my buddy saw my full naked body in the cu icle. before i know, he pushed me inside and hug me, touching me all over. we had masterbated each other only(so this leaves me still a virgin).it was one of those wonderful moments i had in commando camp.any of you who happen to take bus 29 and see tanne and muscular guys(commandos) sitting in pairs and behaving like good friends, well they are GAYS!!! follow them either to Tampines mall's cubicle or to changi village and you will be treated to a free and hot commando sex show. loiter around Changi Villa e at 5pm and you willsee all of us commandos running on the streets without shirts. Happy Cruising!!!!!

06/09/00 12:54:37

Name: itsonlyme

Your Fav Body Type: ren's

Comments:

To chris,

For cameo roles, you need to engage the services of talent quest company.

These are companies that provide extras for Tv/film production .

If you think you have what it take to play lead, perhaps you could send your resume/portfolio to the casting directors.

If you are interested can write to:

The Casting Directors

MediaCorp Studios Pte Ltd

Caldecott Broadcast Centre

Andrew Road

Singapore 299939.

Good Luck !!! ..... :)

06/09/00 10:22:22

Name: Natural Gay My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Outdoor sex Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

Explore!

06/09/00 09:23:02

Name: BandLover

Your Nationality: Sporean

Comments:

Love to be in a band group. How about we start a gay band group. Pratice and get a chance to perform live. Hope someone here can get it started. As for me, I can either sing or play guitar. Come on guys, lets form a group.

06/09/00 07:56:54

Name: passing cloud

Comments:

To singsongboy,

thank you for your dedication and sharing your new findings.

passing cloud.

06/09/00 05:40:57

Name: don juan

Comments:

my tip on cruising: DOn't Cruise ! have in mind that you only want the guy to be possibly your friend, apporach with a smile and chat, soon u will know them as gays looking for fun or just str8 guys out for a gym/ swim. Well if they are str8 fellow, they wouldn't feel as shy to be naked b4 u in the showers,( u are just their buddy!) /however.. if u molested them...then , we'll see u on new paper soon.

06/09/00 05:29:44

Name: curious

Comments:

i met some gorgeous male in the pool and i wonder if they were gays. what should i do to check if they are one of them? what moves/signals should i use?

06/09/00 04:47:14

Comments:

show is over

06/09/00 04:29:03

Comments:

da feigei this minute! go now or miss it! http://www.djparis.com/cam-nojava.html

06/09/00 01:36:22

Name: Yashin

Comments:

After reading much literature, I suspect that I have contacted herpies. Could someone advise me how and where to seek treatment. I visited a specialist before who keep treating it as rashes, feel that he keeps get me back to pay consultation)! Anyone of y u have gone through treatment before? How is it like? I understand it could not be cured.

I suspected that I contacted this from a tanned guy with great tits and prick. I can't resist myself seeing him naked and masturbating himself in open air. I went over and with his request I fxxked him. I later realised that I am the 4th person to fuc ed him that evening, and he still linger around to get more. Though I have my condom on, I believed that I contacted it anyhow. Afterall, I am much in the closet and sex adventures are very seldom and pretty safe. A warning for all, practise safe sex or t ere will be no return point...

06/08/00 21:58:24

Name: singsongboy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: u kissing me all over

Your Nationality: world

Comments:

Like being fxxked?????? read on

i dedicate this posting to passing cloud

just read essay in book called 'A Lotus of Another Color'.....essay is 'Homosexuality in India:Culture and Heritage' and i found wonderful explanation as to y i enjoy being fxxked so much...(gotta say that Indian gay heritage even deeper than Chinese and hat's saying something to those politicians who favour and support worn out, handed down, british heritage over real live, exciting asian traditions.) In section called Tantric rituals it explains that there are six chakras or nerve centres within human body. The basal chakra resides in perineum (between your dick and anus - bet u like it being licked!!!). Here sleeps the kundaline - the serpentine powe of enlightenment. Tantric discipline seeks to arouse this power, to make it shoot straight up the spine thru the 5 other chakras to the cerebrum in the brain. A french Indologist..Alain Danielou (in book Shiva & Dionysus) explains what happens then ---

This concept elevates homosexuality to the pedestal of great sanctity ( bet u never thought of that when u were being fxxked????)

i want to say thnk u to all those guys who have helped me beome so enlightened....... thank u, thank u, thank u. pls help mke some more!!!

06/08/00 18:47:12

Name: Charles My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky

Your Nationality: San Francisco ang mo

Comments:

I realize that the Stroke entry fee controversy has been replaced by the Gay rights in Sg controversy, but for any who are still interested, here is an example of US fees. Note that the Watergarden is one of the more expensive bathhouses compared to other US bathhouses.

For those who want more sexciting stories, post some! The political discussions are not preventing anyone from posting hot stories. So post lah!

06/08/00 16:38:30

Name: Chris My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: cock and nipples

Your Fav Body Type: Average sized guys Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi,everyone

I'm a 18yo guy who is interested in knowing some net friends to share some sexual experiences. Then I also like to ask if anyone know how to get into TCS? not as a celebrity lah. as a part time actor. I like to earn some money and then can see celebrities

06/08/00 16:37:23

Name: what if

Comments:

sometimes those guys i which i could have,never appeared again, should i go forward and ask them out? or should i walk away trying not to feel a thing. yeah what a crazy idea, espically with the guy i saw at GV tampinese toilet today in singlet at 820pm.. ..sigh

06/08/00 16:27:42

Name: jon

Comments:

Another one of my fondest memories at NUS is one Saturday morning at the Science canteen.

It was early lunch and preferring to have a quiet time, I ordered a bowl of noodles by myself. I noticed this guy across the table. Looks were OK but the bulging biceps were clearly seen through the tight T. Tanned with short cropped hair.

The best part was he was also staring across the table. We quickly finished our meals and ended up in one of the toilets.....I remembered the tight white Alain Delon underwear, I remembered him sitting on me as we rubbed our bodies together. We had no condoms so forget about fxxking. In that little space we hugged, we buried our faces into each other's bush, we sweated and we came.... Lunch times should be this good :)

06/08/00 16:13:32

Name: Farang

Comments:

Went to that rather posh Chinese goods shop in Chinatown not too long ago to buy something. Decided to have a piddle in the upmarket loo on the second floor.

Went straight to the urinal, began the process and a voice called me from the basins. "Hello", he said, "where do you come from?" I looked across and saw a grinning dark-skinned lad standing cleaning the mirror. I told him where I came from and he said he came from Bangladesh. He seemed delighted to know I had been once to Dhaka, his home town.

He was a nice looking kid, cleanshaven with attractive wavy hair. But what drew my attention to him were his rolled up sleeves exposing gorgeous bulging biceps. Couldn't resist commenting on them. He flexed his right arm and I had a squeeze then a stroke. He was rightly proud of them so I moved to his left and asked to test that arm too which he was happy to allow. Feeling brave, and very horny but a bit nervous, I playfully tapped his abdominals to find they were very firm. No doubt due to exercising in t e course of his work.

Then to my delight, he pulled up his shirt and let me stroke his silky tum. At that moment, dammit, someone came in to the room. My new friend tucked up his shirt and I felt I had to leave. I did, feeling breathless and frustrated, but what could I have d ne and would he have accepted? I went back a few times after that but never saw him again, though there was another Bangladeshi cleaning the place on one occasion. Sadly, without those fantastic arms.

06/08/00 12:51:02

Comments:

Swimmer23's posting highlights the injustice and harm of the status quo. I have to admit it strikes my concience in a way I've not previously been touched. That somehow by our inactivity, we've allowed injustice to continue to foster itself. From this erspective, change is clearly needed. What follows is then: How best to do it? Hmm, let me think about it.

06/08/00 10:54:48

Name: SICC My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: singaporean chn

Comments:

heya i know this is pathetic and its improbable that i will find you.. but i still have to try.. you can't fault me for that can you? well.. to the gorgeous guy who went swimming at sicc at 5pm on the 8 th of June and subsequently lingered in the changing room .. as did i... would you email me? i'd REALLY like to know you... and well you did seem interested... would definately have approached you if that lil kid wasn't sitting around in the darn changing room..... you looked sooo good both in and out of th se white briefs.. and i was waiting for you to give me a lift to the main road in your white "license no **959**" car..... -uh enuff hints for you?- -grin- anyway email me i'm dying to know you.

06/08/00 09:32:13

Name: joe

Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

guys, are your hot arguments here going to change anything in Singapore? maybe they can, but not when they are posted here when no politicians will be expected to visit. since you have so much energy and ideas, i do suggest they be channelled at the for m at Strait Times, Talking Point, and other more well known venues. really, the intention of having this site set up seems to be forgotten as time goes by, with people talking too much about politics in singapore (sometimes getting unnecessarily personal , advertising himself for sex (a true self or an imaginary one), making public appointments at pools and other stuff.... some of us are getting out of track, really. can we go back to the good old days when we could talk about real personal experiences w ich brought the community closer to, but not farther from, each other???

06/08/00 07:58:56

Name: hunkyPTI

Comments:

I remember about 1 month ago, we had a IPPT test in camp ( i wont say which ) There were some cuties here and there but I was the usual asshole (maintaning the PTI image), i act dao and behaved myself. 3 hours passed and i posted my notice of results on the board.

I just had my shower and was having a hard on, while there was a knocking on my bunk door, i quicky put on my shorts, afraid of some officer have come to discuss certain things with me. But it wasn't, it was this rather stocky LCP who plead with me to pass his 2.4 as he fail it by 10 seconds. I rudely say: YA? to him , but he laid his palm on my 'tent' and push me into my room. this LCP is a rather large guy, with abit of babyfats(thus cant' run well) with a rather 'dumb' look. i was surpised by his sudden actions as i aways thought he look str8. he pleaded..pls PTI, and pull down my shorts and blow me until i came. I encouraged him and told him i would only passed him of he drink all my cum, which he did! Later i sucked for him and wanted to fxxk him as well, but he refuse as he claim to be a vir in still. we had about 1 hour of fun in my bunk, in which afterward i went back to the notice board and passed him:). I explained to the officer i couldnt read my handwriting and misread the 10seconds:P

06/08/00 07:53:33

Name: swimmer23

Comments:

What are gay rights? Why should hetrosexual people want gay rights?

Gay rights are simply part of the rights as defined by the declaration of human rights.

Gay rights are the rights that all humans should have in common.

eg: freedom of speech. freedom of association. freedom from unjust persecution.

at the current moment:

freedom of speech:

--

a) licensing a forum is a freedom of speech issue, however because ALL public forums require licensing, so its not particularly unjust by itself.

b) Since the police licensing unit is meant to prevent public disorder, the reasons given for the forum's rejections are not valid.

i) "morally conservative" portion of singapore wouldn't come to the forum. and even if they did come to heckle, they would be the ones inciting a riot.

ii) "criminality" of the act of carnal intercourse against the order of "nature" is a) archaic, religious in origin. and subjective. That we cannot even attempt to change an unjust law is ridiculous. That the penalty for this "crime" is life imprisonment akes it even more disportionate (compared to: CBT, embezzlement, causing grevious hurt, rape, attempted murder).

furthermore, it is not illegal to be a homosexual, just illegal to have non vaginal penetrative sex. Why should the forum be rejected on that grounds? Its not like anyone is having sex AT the forum.

The only reasons is: discriminative license approval methods. If they can discriminate against the gay population, they can certainly do it to anyone else. That is why the fight for gay rights is for all people.

If one day, parliament rules that: "PAP will always be the government in Singapore, anyone who writes/promotes view or attempts to vote will be face life imprisonment" . Is that a just law, Does the law require changing? Should we not attempt to change the law even though its illegal?

My favorite quote "there are 2 kinds of people, the righteous and the unrighteous. The righteous draw the line".

--

freedom of association

Again we are unable to form associations due to the above reasons: (because the Registry of Societies requires 10 ppl and a fee of $400 and a discriminatory approval process)

a) we can't have gay centric businesses in public: eg: gay gyms, so you don't have that stuff in the newpaper article about gay cruisers.

b) We can have clan associations, we can have race associations etc: but isn't it discriminatory that as homosexuals with valid concerns are not capable of forming one legally

c) one might ask what a homosexual concern is: I say: Does it matter? what's the point of having a race association: like eg: the Eurasian Society etc? it is 1) company, 2) to do things together 3) to address concerns facing the group.

d) Homosexual concerns are: 1) growing up 2) coming out 3) dealing with family, work, army 4) suicide prone 5) psychiatry /family counselling and more .Are regular avenues useful? I'd say not really because a) it seems to me that it is mostly "You will grow out of it"

---

Freedom from unjust prosecution

-

having sex against the order of nature includes.

male-male anal and oral sex. (even if in privacy of your own home)

outraging the modesty of another male (even if in privacy of your own home) (ie: mutual masturbation)

a) deal with male rape with rape laws

b) deal with public exposure with public decency laws.

a) hetrosexuals have oral sex and anal sex all the time. Is this law also not against your rights?

b) What is the law intefering in what 2 consensual adults do to each other?

c) That this law exists means that any person can be blackmailed. That even after having consensual sex (in the few cases we have seen) the woman who had a motive reported the guy as having penetrated her from the rear to get him to go to jail.

d) That this means that practicing homosexuals are CRIMINAL for goodness sake, are we a society with a 10% criminal population? Is your gay son a criminal?

e) That criminals are not allowed to be MP's, in the civil sector, in the army. since having gay sex is criminal, that means no non virgin gay persons can be allowed into politics, the civil service, the army (ns not withstanding) etc

---

So even having the government look aside to homosexuals having sex doesn't mean its ok. Do you consider yourself a just minded person? A person of honour wouldn't stand aside and let justice be perverted even by good intentions.

06/08/00 07:46:05

Name: ak

Comments:

I'm just wondering... are you guys really feeling oppressed here? Is there really that much discrimination and unfairness in our society to the point that we can no longer live our lives like normal human beings? I am not talking about being complacent. I just find it difficult to fully comprehend all the arguments and why we should vote for the opposition, etc becoz.. well.. like Zen, I am contented. Despite all the restrictions here, I've been able to lead a normal life and happy with what I am and what do. The things that I'm unhappy with is that there's no acknowledgement and acceptance for homosexuality here. But that takes time. What pisses me is the fact that some of us are still unscrupulous about the cruising bit. I think the recent cases of that VP in Sentosa and the other chap in the bus has set us back by a few more years towards acceptance. With cases like these, it is tuff to push forward with our case. It is not just about the govt or the opposition or media, etc.. it is about our own societ . We will be accepted eventually,but it WILL take time. We can argue until the cows fly home...

06/08/00 06:08:01

Name: chris

Comments:

those who tell yuki to shut up should yourslef up first. you hopeless ppl. how to continue to have a better life when you continue to behave like this, so complacent and pathetic. sg will continue to advance economically. and socially, there will be change. definitely. if we dun do anything bout it or address the issues, you will be stuck behind. GET IT?

06/08/00 05:09:24

Name: old timer

Comments:

Previously, this used to be an interesting site where individuals post their sharing on their sexual encounters and experiences. However, sad to say, this is no longer happening anymore to this once upon a time great site. missed the old timers.

06/08/00 03:02:25

Name: auscent

Comments:

There are 2 ways to look at the issue: (a) What are we fighting for? Yes to a large extent being gay is still painfully closeted in Singapore for one reason or another. Culture, social and long-term economical reasons. There are still a lot misunderstandings in the mainstream such as sterotype that all gays have loose wrists and AIDS is sent to wipe them out.

When we talk about the so-called gay rights, let's not just focus on a bunch of people marching down Orchard Road with rainbow flags shouting for the right to own HDB. It's more than that. We should not also lose sight on educating the larger picture. Cha ge the stereotype, highlight positive role modes, educate the younger generation, foster real tolerance + acceptance for the long-term.

(b) Discrimination is everywhere. While not a reason for complacency, the fact is discrimination against gays and lesbians are everywhere around the world. Lesbian teachers in Australia reported that just last year. In US, gay teenagers are still 3 times ore proned to suicide. While different places have different levels of tolerance, don't be lured into thinking that Singapore is the only place in the dark ages.

06/08/00 02:59:02

Name: City Bath

Your Fav Sextivity: touching.

Your Fav Body Type: average.

Comments:

I am an average looking CHN in melbourne at the above location at 6pm. Come talk to me. oh, and would the low self-esteem person who keeps on writing about commandos and PTIs. Please stop. It's really stupid and pointless. Please go place your ads in the gay personals if you want some action.

06/08/00 02:09:10

Name: hunkyPTI

Comments:

sorry to those who email me, i think u guys are too 'small' for me. can some one with muscles or is stocky step out please??? still so damned horny. when i was coaching the privates in my camp today, doing starjumps, i notice one of thier boy cock 'lept' out of the black shorts, was rather thick and fairly hairy. he quicky stuff it back. i so so horni i made them do another set of it, but no luck. when i went back to my bunk , i had to masturbrate 3 times to get my hard-on down. :)