HendryTan

06/27/00 02:12:07

Comments:

sex at YCK pool! 12pm! Purple trunk.

06/27/00 01:30:58

My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: mature chub

Comments:

OK JOE !THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN. mountain tortoise hope to see U there too.I really need someone to guide me .I don't want to go there and behave like a 'swaku'

06/26/00 20:34:41

Name: singsongboy

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

DrX - your story interesting....and u ask what to do.....guess there is only one big question---which friendship has more value to u...... (i presume that the friendship with the son is not sexual) if the son ever find u having sex with father, then he will hate u.

book called "Love in a Different Climate - men who have sex with men in India" has story similar...

young man got close friendship with another boy at college ---oh so close and precious---then one day the friend did not come to school. first young man so restless and bored without his friend so decides to go home...and guess what!!!

friend and father together in underclothing, very obvious what they been doing!!!!!

no more friend ---no more father!!!!

06/26/00 19:09:43

Name: kevin My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: topping (but in2 most sextivities)

Your Fav Body Type: depends, but like bulky, chunky, mannish Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

keen to meet guys 25-42 for safe, private, kinky fun. looking for easygoing guys with no hangups. i like white blokes, but happy to meet others who are horny and adventurous. reply to me c/o email add. thanks.

06/26/00 17:11:32

Name: Ben My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: matured man

Your Fav Body Type: just as long it is pleasant to the eyes Your Nationality: Singaporea

Comments:

To Eddie, Thanks for telling me about the sauna in Beach Road. I will definitely give it a try. Hehehe.. maybe a bit malu of going alone... SInce you offered, why dun we go together? There is something wrong with my computer so cannot email you directly so only po t it here so you can see... email me and give me a contact number and we will talk.. thanks!!!

06/26/00 15:56:37

Comments:

06/26/00 14:50:52

Name: 2pid

Comments:

Opps think i change the whole page BLUE !!! hope can change it back

06/26/00 14:48:48

Comments:

Toking abt str8 buddy , like to share 2 of my experience, both are my army buddy though,

first one we were really close and we slept over @ each other places[usually after midnite show, to save cab fare] then always when i sleep i will hug him and he dun mind , sometime when a 3rd fren was ard wif us he also dun mind. Then there was once whic as usual i was wif him alone in the bed hugging him , i started to have "dirty thots" and i shift my hands to his dick then after a while i start moving my hands up and down his tool and IT got erected .... i guess he sense it cos he suddenly took my han s off and put it over his body instead of his dick [i was so scared], and the next morning i pretend nothing happen and he also but in my dreamy state [in the morning when i wake up] i think i kiss him ...till now i still dunno i did or not.

My next buddy , we were very close then we always play wresting and often dick catching is part of it, and often i will catch hold of his private part and he sometimes will try and play wif my ass hole [ all is wif shorts on lar] and this carry on for uite some time not only once , then there was once when during our training, we were sleeping very close and in the middle when i wake up i saw that his head was sleeping on my arm and both of our faces were very close and @ that moment he wake up so i as usual pretend to sleep again [guess my change in breathing wake him up] and he shift away and when that morning we wake up he actually joking tell me that he dreamt that he fxxk me last nite :P ....

Till now i still dunno if both my buddy was GAY or even BI but to me i dun dare to find out as i think frenzship is more important , though i really like them both but if they were gay and we did have ONS or relantionship ... things wil neber be the same again...Any1 agree wif me ? [sorry for the long story]

06/26/00 13:33:18

Name: Uncle Chrysalis

Your Nationality: SIN

Comments:

To Annoying,

The poor old guys can't help themselves lah. Must be you really the CUTE lah. So, don't get annoyed, ya? Simply glare at them and say 'NO!' very firmly.

Don't stick out your tongue at them ok? It will only give them ideas.

The ancient saying goes 'You can bring a horse to water but you can't make him drink.' ... or something along those lines. So NO ONE can force you to do anything you don't wish to do.

With that note, continue the enjoyment of cruising and simply ignore the old perverted men (most probably I'm one of them) ... ignore them just like I ignore my boss when I get really annoyed with him. I mean ... what's wrong with watering my plastic p ants during office hours???

PEACE.

06/26/00 13:28:55

Name: What's this?

Comments:

Kinky, Your "discovery" like those advertising strategy adopted by those detergent, forever "NEW"? after so many times u 've posted, i'm beginning to think: 1) u live near serangoon and like to have the convenience of getting more people to go there for u to cruise.OR 2) u work there.or 3) u are a shareholder of that establishment....tsk tsk tsk

06/26/00 13:26:43

Comments:

Astroboy, I'm happy for you that you had your experience with your buddy. But I read and re-read your posting and decided to take up your offer and give some advice. Please bear in mind that this is only advise (from my perspective ... I believe the best erson to judge the situation will be you).

The words that struck me most were 'he resisted'. HE RESISTED. Read it carefully, astroboy. Even you admitted this. True, he may have seemed alright about it initially. But when things began to get a little serious, he backed off. He resisted.

It's a tell-tale sign to stop ... whatever you were doing and are planning to do. Women are taught that 'No Means No'. This applies to not just women but men too. NO MEANS NO.

In a moment of lust and passion, your buddy may feel horny enough to go with the flow. But when push comes to shove, he seemed to have second thoughts.

For the sake of your friendship. For the way you treasure your closeness with him. I'd advised stop while the going is good.

As mentioned, this is only a piece of advise. You are the best person to judge what's happening. Hope I did not step on yours or anyone's toes.

PEACE.

06/26/00 13:18:04

Comments:

HAPPY GAY DAY AT SAN FRANCISCO, Charles!

06/26/00 10:48:28

Name: Kinky

Comments:

Dear Everyone,

I would like to share this new discovery with the gay population of Singapore. I've found a new gay friendly hangout that is casual, comfortable and has a wonderful ambience. The place I am talking about is located in Serangoon Gardens, near Chomp Chomp and next to Coffee Bean. It is called Cafe Cartel. It is not a gay establishment, but I 've been noticing a steady stream of gay people frequenting the place, especially on Sundays. On weekdays, most of them appear in the evenings but on Sundays, there are always a few all the time with the crowd getting more gay in the evening. The people who visit Cafe Cartel tend to be the young and trendy. Dressing is casual (SHORTS and bermudas) Age ranges from 20s to mid 30s.

As most of the gay establishments are nightspots, this place is a refreshing change for people who wants to people watch, or to hangout in a more casual enviroment. There is a possiblility of getting to know people but I don't think tea-room criusing applies there.

Food is good, DESERTS, DESERTS must try the CHEESECAKES!!! Try to stay outside where U can people watch.

Well that's all for now, hope that you will s

06/26/00 10:33:26

Comments:

to astroboy: glad things work out for you and ur str. buddy! good luck and hope amazing things will continue to happen!!!

06/26/00 10:12:58

Name: Joe

Your Fav Body Type: slim guy

Comments:

Hi Mountain Tortoise, You're welcome. Tell me about your adventure ok? Perhaps see you there one day. Egards.

06/26/00 09:30:19

Name: astroboy

Comments:

For those who had followed my story, this is what happened over the weekend. Part of my dreams amost came true last night and this early morning. My Buddy had spent the night with me, after catching The Netherland against the Yugoslavia. It was a big win for the orange Dutch fan and we ended the night with a smile. He was a fast sleeper, but very active though. He tends to shift his postions often when he's asleep. Sometimes he would turn over to my body. pressing his crotch on my leg and chest on my arms. I felt rushes through out the night. Pleasantly surprised , he had a huge hard on. He was wearing a boxershort, his tool full erected, thick and long and hot, protruding out from the soft fabric. In the morning, he cuddled to his side and rub against his body, while he gently awakes, I turn over and grabbed him, pressing my now harden crotch on his thigh, Before he knew it, I hugged him tightly. Surprised, he did not resist. Whispering into his ear, I told him I was getting horny. He laughed and giggled. I pretend to go on top of him. "why don't we do it now" we struggled and wrestled for a while before we settled to the same position as before, hugging each other tighly. "How I wished we were of different sexes, we would have made passionatlely love"I said, gently stroking his chest. "yeah, we would made such a couple" he replied. I hugged him even more tighly, and he let out a moan. We lay in that postion for quite sometime. I tried to caress his crotch, but somehow he resisted. Before too long, we need to get ready for work. The magical moment has ended as we took our turns to freshen up. I was a moment of homo-erotic, though I wished it would go all the way. Now we may have to pretend that nothing has ever happened, but should I continue pressing my luck when opportunities arises again, it seems that my buddy is not totally put off by me keep coming up to him. Does anyone has any ad

06/26/00 07:55:57

Name: Just me

Comments:

Need some clarification here, esp from those who had been to the former Spartacus. Was that place EVER raided by the police, and there are people being brought back to the police station? Can somebody clarify this? The few times I was at Spartacus, nothin of this sort happened, and many people also didn't see a thing. But there are people who also claimed that the police raided the place, and they were there. I'm confused...

06/26/00 07:33:50

Name: DrX

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Guess all the recent debating posting were getting too heavy, decided to post my experience.....

....... i met this group for a couple of years and was invited for a gathering at one of the group condo. when we reached the venue, we were greeted by the host's parents. to my horror, the father was one of the guy i had cruised in the shopping center be ore. we had a kinky toliet sex and parted without giving our particulars. the father, in his 40s, was surprised to see me, but he quickly hide his emotion and ushered us into the condo.

i was really uneasy, i knew this type of incident would happen but when it does, it isnt easy to cope with. somehow i could felt the father looking at me. therefore i made an excuse to leave early. when i was saying goodbye to the parent, the father offer d to drive me to the MRT since he was going out too. i thought that the father had things to say to me (eg kept it from his son) thus i agreed. the car journey was in silence as both of us were waiting for the others to make the first word. then the fathe drove to a dark ally and reversed the car so that we could see anyone coming down the road. i was waiting for him to said something and all of a sudden, his hand was at my groin rubbing my tool. i was speechless! before i knew it, he had pull down my sho ts and sucking my dick. i wanted to resist as i felt it wasnt right having sex with my friend's father but i guess my sexual urge won the mental fight. we had a wild sex inside his car, we sucked and kissed each other, needless to say, we had a sticky mes to clean up. he drove me home and we were quiet throughout the journey.

i thought that was the end of the matter, and then the father called my HP 1 week later asking for a meeting. he told me that he found my HP number though his son's HP memory. now i was at a fix, on 1 hand i was attracted to him as he was my type of refin d gentleman and he did a pretty good sucking job, on the other hand i felt guilty as i was betraying my friend. i told him that i was busy that week but as times go by, my urge was building up! should i call him?

06/26/00 06:14:43

Name: Annoying

Comments:

I am constantly harass at cruise place. Especially someone old,urgly pervert. They always hinder my chance to pick guys that I like. Any solution to this. Please help

06/26/00 05:36:15

Name: Charles My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky

Your Nationality: San Francisco ang mo

Comments:

Sauna rat

That is an interesting point about our evolution and our attractions. However, fashion also plays a part.

During the middle ages, fattening foods were expensive, so only the rich were fat. As a result, fat was considered attractive and thin was considered unattractive.

In my grandmother's time, being fat mean you were healthy and being thin meant you had tuberculosis or other disease. In recent times, fattening foods have been relatively cheap, and lean foods expensive, so thin became in. Muscular builds have only become fashionable in the last 5-10 years or so recently. (As evidenced by the sudden increase in gay guys with highly developed pecs compared to the rest of their bodies in the last few years.)

Happy Gay Day from San Francisco!

06/26/00 04:19:41

Comments:

age = mature = desirable ? is this the same ? Funny how ppl here used age to measure how desirable a person is. I thot is the physical attribute that matters most. a person may be 50 but if he is still desirable , why not ?

The most disgusting are those young or old who dont bother to put in effort to maintain their good body and yet always looking for gym built body to advanatage of. So to those good nice body, dont let these ppl take advantage..

06/26/00 03:20:40

Name: nude

Comments:

I have 4 rolls of film which consist of nude photos. Does anyone know any reliable photo developer in S'pore who can develop the photos for me ? Appreciate for your in4.

06/25/00 19:22:31

Name: Gil M Doron My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Fishing

Your Fav Body Type: Marcians Your Nationality: Bolo Bolo

Comments:

Dear All,

I am writing to you in regard to a study visit which I would like to cary out in Singapore and KL (and a few other Asian cities) as part of my Ph.D research "The Dead Zone & the Architecture of Transgression", and which I would be grateful if you coul help me with.

In the last 3 years I have been researching the theme of the ??Terrain Vague??, derelict areas, no man's land, city voids or as I call them ??Dead Zones?? and the marginalized communities that inhabit them. This research started in 1998, while I was work ng as a journalist in Tel-Aviv, and has been continuing as a Ph.D. thesis which I hope to finish next year. The thesis includes a field work carried out in 15 European and American cities, followed by an extensive photography project. The field work in t ese cities shows that the ??Dead Zones?? or Terrain Vague , voids or wastelands do not exist in cities, and the areas that have been labelled as such, by architects and planners, actually contain marginalized communities and a hybrid combination of nature nd a built/ruined environment. Enclosed is an article which was published in Blueprint (05.2000) which I hope will give you some idea about this research. You can see the photos that follow the article, and read another article which was published in Archis (04.200) on my web site: ttp://www.geocities.com/g_doron.

I would be grateful if you could help me in my investigation in Hong-Kong. The main questions that I have are: 1. Which are the un-regulated (informal or transgressive) activities that take place in public spaces in Singapore ? (homelessness ? Prostitution ? Squatters ? Street vendors ? gay cruising or public sex etc.) 2. Where are they located ? 3. What is the attitudes of the planning department, city authorities and the police to these activities?

Finally I would be grateful if we could connect me to anybody who could guide me in the city and be a translator. I will need a guide for 3-4 days sometime in September. In return I could offer my hospitality in London, help in the subjects of my rese rch and give information about derelict areas and informal activities in 15 western cities. I could also offer some amount of money, though as I am still a student it will not be much.

I would like to thank you very much for your time reading this letter, and I hope we could meet... Looking forward to your reply, Gil M Doron

Gil M. Doron, Journalist Ph.D. student, Bartlett School of Architecture, UCL E-mail: gil.doron@ucl.ac.uk Home page: http://www.geocities.com/g_doron 4 Nevena Court, 90 Effra Road, London SW2 1BT

06/25/00 18:10:05

Name: newcummer My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

am new to the scene, just want to ask when is it a good time to go to FR beach??

06/25/00 14:59:08

Name: stroker

Comments:

Just wondering, if they allow sex in the gym, at stroke, Ive always wanted to try that!!! :) anyone game?

06/25/00 13:49:25

Name: Asian Guy

Comments:

Sussex, Just pay the corresponding fee and they'll provide you the key and towels...go to the locker room and change your clothes with just the towel...go downstair and take a shower...then off to the steam/spa room...you can remove the towel when entering th cubicle with knee deep water...enjoy your visit and have a nice day

06/25/00 11:06:02

Name: Sussex My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Thinking of going to visit Stroke one of these days. But, can someoen please advise me on the procedure, like first do what, then next....etc. Also , do i have to be naked or wear a trunk throughout? What are all the facilities available there and the cha ges? Thanks in advance.

06/25/00 10:45:17

Name: Euroguy My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: hmmmmmmm Your Fav Body Type: human

Your Nationality: European

Comments:

Hello everybody

I will be visiting singapore early July and was wondering if you guys could suggest a good area to stay for PLU, but not too expensive.

thanks in advance :)

06/25/00 10:22:02

Name: windbreaker My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: finding his soft spot Your Fav Body Type: hunky in appearance, chunky in mouth

Your Nationality: sg boy

Comments:

anyone went to bugis junction today to catch the ubran men contest? i know there are afew of you there.Those contestants look okay but there's one who had his comded wave backed, he's so cute!!! whatever, i think they will be too busy pinching a pimple then having a joy ride....

06/25/00 09:51:27

Name: Alex My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Lean/Fit

Comments:

Wish to know more friends around... chinese/1.78/62kgs/30+/lean fit hobby cycling,gym,sport, staying in the east pls write & off we go....

06/25/00 08:59:45

Name: Sauna rat My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: bj Your Fav Body Type: lean

Comments:

I noticed that under the "fav body type" most people lean/slim or even chub/stocky, old/young would prefer lean athletic type. Yet as far as I know very few people who frequent sauna have this body type. So when they are there, sure they will cause a feeding frenzy. While it is true that there are people who like chubs, they are far and few. Nothing against mature guys, as one day we all will have to go through that phase. But I have to state a fact is that most mature guys do not take care of their look or built hence are not desirable. Though I have seen cute/trim nice built mature confiden guys, they are mostly attached and don;t frequent sauna. Sex is a biological function, a built in genetic program to mate and propagate the species. Hence when having sex ( even gays ) we look for cute/beautiful people as they provide a visual clue to their good health and genes. Likewise, lean/atletic guys also means they are healthy and free of parasites. In the caveman days, survival is more of an ssue than now, hence you wouldn't want a mate who is overweight and have little chance of outrunning a predator. This genetic wiring has carried on to this days, hence our criteria for selection for sex partners is still beautiful/lean people.

06/25/00 06:01:48

Name: gymmer My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: older mature Your Fav Body Type: stocky

Comments:

thanks for letting us know that 'older,more mature'guys are at Stroke now.Contrary to what many people think,there are many younger guys like me (and other friends that i know) who actually like more mature guys.So please guys, lets not keep knocking thes older guys,cos different people have different tastes right? so lets be more tolerant of others and learn to live and let live!Besides, i would just like to point out to you guys that we all grow old and older ourselves... cheers to everybody:)

06/25/00 05:13:56

Comments:

REALLY? Stroke gym has more old and chubby guys now? Must check it out!!! Thanks STROKE for posting the notice! YAY!!!

06/25/00 02:16:33

Name: Aaron

Comments:

To MUSCLE2000: I am in my early 30s n is interested to know matured man like you. Have tried to e-mail you but received a bounced mail stating that your account is temporarily over quota Please contact me at the above em Aaron Koh

06/25/00 01:24:38

Comments:

You seems to have missed out the point on the duality of the necessity for a response made from the NATURE of the offense commited and (further) then a response for the SEVERITY of offense. Yes, just because the penal code has a minimun and maximum limit seeminly so) does not mean all sentence must fall within and follow the book. Because those same "minimum and maximum" limits would have there because they have been expanded from previous court experience in similar cases.

Because of the flexibility, that allows the court to pass judegment on grounds of compassion or mercy (as fit) and hence the court cannot be in turn be countered-sued by a mean or high-handed prosecutor who wants that "pardoned" party be severly punished for various reasons) and claims the judge did not "follow" the book.

"over-sentencing" also send legal shockwaves thru to the people who are/might likely to have overly-indulged in that specific "offense" and who have grown so well in tune to the type (maximum) of sentencing possible that they either grew complacent or hol the law in disregard.

lastly all cases must not be judged according to the SEVERITY of offense as the first priority before the NATURE of offense....that would be a grave act of barbaric "injustice" violating human rights to be treated fairly in the eyes of law.

Example: If an unemployed person steals stationary from a book-shop, and is dealt with according on his SEVERITY of offense, he might be excused (or ought to be so we say), If however a working person goes around stealing stationary, he might be faced wi h a proper sentence (or so it seems). But the dreadfully wrong message that sort of judgement sentencing would have sent out to the public is that "unemployed people can get a lighter sentencing from stealing" and that would in turn disrupt society.

"Working" people would have feel unfair and mistreated while there will be a surge in the number of "unemployed" people stealing not because they dared to do so but rather there WILL be people who will hired the unemployed to do the dirty work for them (s unds familiar???).

And the nasty thing is that that sort of "subjective" sentnecing will become a PRECEDENT in future court case and the court might find itself in a tight spot of being accused of being inconsistent, unfair, cannot make up it's mind from its different level of judgement form case to case. That "why I cannot do that while he can" defense statement.

hence the workings of law stems from the importance of placing the NATURE or offense before the SEVERITY of offense with a certain degree of flexibility without jeapodising consistency but allows compassion and evolution.

End of reponse, this topic has been carried too far already....no more comments on this will be made.

06/24/00 23:18:22

Name: mountain tortoise

Comments:

THANK YOU JOE !!!

06/24/00 18:23:22

Comments:

sauna is dry heat - steam room uses steam - knee high water in steam room sounds gross, esp if no chlorine

06/24/00 18:05:48

Name: Joe

Your Fav Body Type: lean and muscular

Comments:

Hi Mountain Tortoise, Most people go after 5 pm. Fri, Sat and Sunday have the most people. Only $18. Contrary to popular opinion, there are also younger guys there. regards.

06/24/00 17:49:59

Name: blackie My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fxxking

Your Fav Body Type: hunky,handsome,fair chn guys Your Nationality: bangladeshi indian

Comments:

its true that indians have big dicks. research at the Stamford university of medical research shows that indian guys have an average lenght of 7 inch dicks. just a thought for u guys to swallow your appetite and crave something real like us. email me for etails.

06/24/00 17:49:35

Comments:

ASTROBOY: "test the water first" b4 U reveal ur feeling......may GOD bless U

06/24/00 17:30:08

Name: loupgarou23

Comments:

shane: Well, CJ Yong when he last sentenced the deacon for harboring ILLEGAL immigrants by mistake to 6 mths jail didn't have the flexibility to do so. he said; THE LAW IS THE LAW, I cannot change the law. (iirc). anyway, sentencing depends on the punishment listed in the penal code, it might say, jail 6mths - life imprisonment, fine etc. so there is a minimum -> maximum sentence + jail in lieu of fine. (iirc)

06/24/00 17:20:16

Comments:

wht's the difference btn sauna n steam room ? sorry if the Q sound 2pid.

06/24/00 17:05:22

Comments:

Here's a question to those who've been to Stroke (i haven't yet). What do you wear when you go into the steam room with all that kneehigh water? Do people go in naked? If you go in with towel, won't you get it all soaked?

06/24/00 16:27:37

Name: astroboy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: lean

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

I think I'm in love with my buddy!! I know I have began to question about my sexuality as I began to explore more about the gay community and becoming more interested with guys then gals. Now I have to hide my hard ons whenever I'm close to my definitely straight buddy. Even when it's just plain buddy massage, or innocent physical contacts, I would feel so guilty as I yearned for more. Especially when we spent the night together, I would watched him fell asleep and observe his cute face, smell his body and secretly stroking the outline of his manhood. I was so afraid that he would wake up and realised the situation. The days and months of supressing this emotion inside had drive me crazy. Should I confessed myself to him and take the stand. But I don't want it to end up losing such a great pal.

Does anyone h

06/24/00 16:10:11

Name: muscle2000 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: sucking,nibbling,nipples being sucked

Your Fav Body Type: lean,toned,sensous, Your Nationality: sp

Comments:

thumbs down I am mature,not elderly. Well build but only slightly chubby. People do call me uncle.contact me just for the fun of it and you will be pleasantly surprised.

06/24/00 15:53:04

Name: Sussex My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Thinking of going to visit Stroke one of these days. But, can someoen please advise me on the procedure, like first do what, then next....etc. Also , do i have to be naked or wear a trunk throughout? What are all the facilities available there and the charges?

Thanks in advance.

06/24/00 15:06:36

Name: uncle

Comments:

what's wrong with old n chubby men going to stroke gym ????

06/24/00 15:00:12

Comments:

is it true that indian men has a bigger TOOL

06/24/00 14:55:25

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Was kept late Friday night because of a heavy workload so I decided to visit Stroke at the stroke of midnight! Entering the lobby was surprised to find it pretty crowded.Mostly were mature guys but a few hunks lurking around.First the showers and then mad my way to the suana.Pretty small but found this couple tucked in a corner kissing and stroking each other.Pretty sexy sight when one bent forward and gave his partner a BJ but some idiot had to scare them away after simulating a pesky housefly and trying to join their intimate moment...sigh.Next the steam room.Upon entering was greeted by soft moans of escatsy.Pretty dark and the knee high water made it hard to navigate around.Passed by afew wet slippery bodies and had several hands reach out to caress an grab my hard too.As I stood by a partition(In this wet darkness!)Suddenly felt a pair of wet lips on my hard cock.Some one was giving me a sensous BJ through a hole in the partition! As I was about to shoot my load off some one came behind me and started caressing my arms and body while kissing the back of my neck.Slowly he reached forward from behind and started massaging my butt and groin area and soon started fingering my asshole.Soon I was bent forward while this guy rimmed my asshole and another lick d my nipples and sucked my cock!I came a huge load and stepped aside for a breadth of fresh air and hit the showers to cool off.While changing neat to my locker I could hear moaning and sighs cumming from the dark room and took a peep.At least 7-8 guys th re ina mass orgy.Hmmmm...no wonder they called the place 'Stroke'.Left with a smile...

06/24/00 06:35:49

Name: spud

Comments:

pls lah, Arnold Gay is a married man with 2 kids. he cam eover from HongKong and has all along been doing journalism/newscasting.

06/24/00 06:11:37

Name: Wallpaper81

Comments:

MAY I KNOW

WHETHER ARNOLD GAY

IS GAY?

(EVEN HIS SURNAME IS HINTING US SOMETHING!!!!)

06/24/00 06:07:48

Name: CHANNEL GAY ASIA

Comments:

BREAKING NEWS.

NEW ARTICLE ABOUT GAYS ON TCS8.

ONLY IN THE NEW PAPER TODAY(SAT,24/06/2000) IN THE SHOWTIME SECTION.

06/24/00 06:05:09

Name: STROKE

Comments:

Stroke gym is getting worse.More and more old and chubby men.I'm sure it'll close down unless the management takes some measures.

06/24/00 03:09:36

Comments:

checkout for fitness and massage fitness00.tripod.com

06/24/00 02:24:36

Name: Actionboy

Comments:

Survey shows young people have conservative view of gays Reaffirming traditional sex roles, most say they will be upset if their child, brother or sister is homosexual Most young Singaporeans hold negative attitudes towards homosexuals and are generally quite conservative on the matter, according to a recent academic survey. In the study, most students polled said that they would feel upset if they discovered that their child, brother or sister was homosexual. The survey, which involved 413 students aged 17 to 35 from three educational institutions here, was conducted last October by Dr Vivien Lim, a lecturer at the National University of Singapore's [business Administration Faculty] department of organisationa behaviour. Gays okay, but at a distance People are generally more tolerant towards homosexuals if they don't have too much to do with them. For example, almost seven out of 10 of those polled agreed with the statement: "It would disturb me to find out that my doctor was homosexual". But they were divided on the statement: "I would feel uncomfortable if I learned that my neighbour was homosexual". A third of those polled agreed with it; another third disagreed. About 37 per cent said they were uncertain. As for attitudes on working with homosexuals, respondents expressed ambivalence. About 44 per cent were uncertain if they would feel comfortable working closely with a homosexual. To another statement: "I would feel uncomfortable if I learned that my boss was homosexual", almost 40 per cent agreed; another 40 per cent were uncertain. "Our findings suggest that more needs to be done to change individuals' attitudes towards homosexuals in Singapore," said Dr Vivien Lim. In her paper, she argued that educational institutions should play a key role in generating awareness, understanding and acceptance of homosexual individuals. "Schools and other educational institutions should seriously consider including in their curriculum, topics on workplace diversity and how to manage people of homosexual orientation, so that future managers and workers will be sufficiently prepared to dea with this issue," she said. Almost nine out of 10 said they would be disappointed if they realised their child was homosexual. Eight out of 10 agreed with the statement: "I would be upset if I learned that my brother or sister was homosexual". Dr Lim said: "The prevalence of anti-homosexual sentiments generally reflects the strong support for traditional sex roles." It also suggests that, generally, youths in Singapore are still quite conservative in their attitudes towards gender roles and homosexuality. Dr Lim found that, in general, women reported they were comfortable in working closely with male homosexuals, whereas men said they were not. Her study, which is based on scientific survey methodology, is titled "Gender differences and attitudes towards homosexuality". It has been accepted for publication in the Journal of Homosexuality, a US-based quarterly devoted to scholarly research on homosexuality. It is published by Haworth Press. Other recent research projects by Dr Lim include managing job loss and job insecurity in Singapore, and managing Aids at the workplace. Her study on homosexuality in Singapore represents an initial attempt to examine attitudes towards homosexuals in a non-Western context, as much of the existing research on the issue focused on samples obtained in the West. She sent her findings to The Straits Times after reading its feature, "Do gays have a place in Singapore?" published on May 27, which she said she found "very thought-provoking". The feature had examined a range of public attitudes towards homosexuality. It followed the Government's rejection of an application for a permit by gay activist Alex Au to hold a forum on gay issues. Explaining its decision, the police had said the forum would advance and legitimise the cause of homosexuals in Singapore. As the mainstream moral values of Singaporeans are conservative and homosexual acts are unlawful, it would be contrary to the public interest to allow the forum, it said. Interestingly, in contrast to Dr Lim's findings, another recent survey by a team led by Mr Au had found that 46 per cent of streetside respondents and 74 per cent of Internet respondents felt that they would be able to accept a gay sibling, if not immedia ely, then after a while. Also, 41 per cent of streetside and 66 per cent of Internet respondents said they would be able to accept the fact that their child was gay. Mr Au's survey was conducted by volunteers and did not claim to be scientific. - Straits Times

06/24/00 01:49:34

Name: kk

Comments:

looking for guy above 35 for fun times...a bit chubby will b good..if u want..mail mi at the above address..i m 21/chi/175/70.

06/23/00 23:44:57

Name: shane

Comments:

lou23: From what I understand, worldwide, court sentences all have a degree of flexibility within. The law is not static, it follows and evolves and expands as court cases enter the courtroom and the judgement (especially from unquie cases) are then comp ied for future reference (and as a standard) to draw on on future similar cases.

Anyway you guys want to talk about graciousness??? And Graciousness in court sentencing???you must be kidding!!! What and where is the relation??? Graciousness refers to the outlook and mental etiequtte one naturally exhibits in public...abiet highly arti fical at worse. I would say the earlier posting by that unknow character is more of reflecting on the ability of the law to adjust and change as when the situation allows...it shows the living spirit of the law and not some stuffy book-codex.

So for the sake of "graciouness" how about abolishing NS cos war is a stupid thing cos people do not stop and say "I am terribly sorry as I am going jamp my bayonet into you, do bear with the pain but I will be as gentle as possible"

Graciousness in court sentencing indeed!!!

06/23/00 23:15:23

Name: GLory Hole

Comments:

Does anyone know of any big hole in Spore toilet. Please do not post outdated news.

06/23/00 23:12:20

Name: To Sexy Boy On Glory Holes

Comments:

Another idiot, of course you can see the guy through the holes (see his whole body) and dick before deciding whether to have sex with him. BTW, there is no G-hole here in Spore anymore.

06/23/00 22:31:35

Comments:

JOE:thank you.sorry to inform U, I have not pick up the courage to go there yet.when is the best time to go anyway.

06/23/00 22:24:14

Name: thumb down My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: nipple sucking massage Your Fav Body Type: mature chub bald w moutache

Comments:

To muscle 2000: I prefer CHUBBY elderly uncle.Are U the 1 ?

06/23/00 18:56:41

Name: sexyboy

Comments:

To glory hole

Glory Holes suck! (Pardon the pun)

Seriosly canoot imagine how anybody can use glory holes when you don't even know whos on the other side. Of course unless you are ugly, unwantd or got no taste, then its perfect

06/23/00 17:47:11

Comments:

Who says that our law is not gracious??? Remember reading about cases where this hard-core bulgar or robber has appeared in court for the 7th time or 9th time and then he was finally convicted and sent to prison for a long long time??? Well, ever wonder w y the judges did not consider that form of punishment on the person 5th or 6th appearance in court. The person was sentenced at every crime, for his last one, he was dealt either BEYOND what was called for in the penal code or the maximum punishment. DUH.

06/23/00 17:34:44

Name: shahril My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anything erotic

Your Fav Body Type: lean,muscled Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

hi guys, i'm a 20yr bottom desperately seeking a top.me a malay,1.65m,55kg living in the east. pls reply.thank u!

06/23/00 16:46:57

Comments:

Who says that our law is not gracious??? Remember reading about cases where this hard-core bulgar or robber has appeared in court for the 7th time or 9th time and then he was finally convicted and sent to prison for a long long time??? Well, ever wonder w y the judges did not consider that form of punishment on the person 5th or 6th appearance in court.

For the 4 youths vs lawyer incident, much as I dislike lawyers, I know that there are actually 2 sides (at least) in any case.

Firstly, the NATURE of offense commited as spelt out in the penal code and secondly the EXTENT of that partcular offense commited/ executed.

A proper legal respose must come from the NATURE of offense commited. In this respect the 4 youths have already got themselves in deep shit as over a trival matter everthing mounts into a public unfair fight (4 vs 1).

Again think simply, take away 4 youths, take away lawyer, take away movie, take away handphone, take away the injuries, and most importantly at this point remove any emotion, you have a case where a trival matter = public impromtu bloodly fight...

As our law clearly states that it does not tolerate "the disruption of the harmonious peace and workings of society for others " over TRIVAL matters, as the act of disruption (very cheem but bao shan bao hai way) HAS been commited hence a sentence MUST be passed to demonstrate publicily the law DOES not encourage any form of public disruption over trival matters. This in accordance for legal matters to be CONSISTENT and to mantain public confidence and morale. For there can be 1001 good reasons why one oug t not be punished and one may be correct but for the overall working benfit of society at large (and the consistency), any breech of law MUST be met with a judgement (not necessary severe).

As in the first "round" above, due to the fact the act of fighting HAS been commited and there will be a sentence, and now the SEVERITY of the sentence (may or may not be compunded) comes into play (throw in the emotional part here).

You may be right and he may be wrong or he may be right and you are wrong, whichever the case at the end of the day the sentence will and must be sent out to the public of which the UPMOST importance is to FIRST inform people in general vs the NATURE of t e offense that is punishable....

At the end of the day, people in general are just annoyed, or even scared about the possibility of being beated up in broad daylight over trival matters. Regarding about whether anybody is innocent or not, I remember about the case where this american fel a just stood outside the toilet cubicle door when his friend was raping before strangling a 10-year old girl to death inside. He knew but he did not do anything and he got away free from that...yet somehow that judgement was not recieved "kindly" by the s called "liberal and open-minded americans".

06/23/00 16:27:50

Comments:

2pid to Outsider

too bad then

06/23/00 16:07:56

Name: contented

Comments:

to 2pid N starsky:

thanks 4 yr reply. just sharing my 2 cents worth of advice. i think it is really up to the individual. wish u all the best in finding yr soul mate!

06/23/00 12:03:31

Name: swimmer

Comments:

bedok stadium is getting cruisy again lately...But only on weekdays. I observe the best time is from 7:30-9pm. Mostly cute hunks who have just finished work...

06/23/00 10:08:09

Name: Outsider to 2pid

Comments:

Cuppage Plaza has been renovate and the toilet walls are all concrete cement, no holes. That goes to all others shopping mall in Spore. You have been six month ago, my god !! Please do not post OUTDATED news.

06/23/00 07:06:06

Name: cruiser

Your Fav Sextivity: exhibitionism

Comments:

T Plaza = Thomson Plaza Now happening again!!! Especially after 7:45 pm 3rd Floor toilet. Check it out b4 it gets too popular.

06/23/00 06:46:00

Name: muscle2000 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: sucking,nibbling, massage

Your Fav Body Type: lean,toned,fit bodies Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Thumb down I tried to contact u by using"visit me",somehow it does'nt work . Would like to be in touch with you. Exciting adventure begins with the reply

06/23/00 02:45:42

Comments:

It is CUPPAGE PLAZA and yes the toliet partition is MADE OF WOOD and those it has been block wif metal piece b4 (like upper serangoon center) but someone made a big HOLE , unless it has been COVERED cos the one and only time i went there was last yrs.Anyw y i dun lie it is up to u to believe but as far as i know CUPPAGE PLAZA got the largest glory hole so far.

06/23/00 02:29:19

Name: VCDboy

Comments:

Bishonen VCD letting go @ $22. Email me with tel no. if keen.

http://www.sgboy.com/reelboy-bishonen.htm

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Teahouse/7891/fave.html

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Teahouse/7891/fave.html

06/23/00 02:26:43

Name: FrozenSun

Comments:

Dedey, anyway i think your explanation is what we call....OPEN RELATIONSHIP, where couples can go around and do whatever they wan. and at the end of the day. still remain together...

i'm not saying its wrong...... but well. maybe different ppl have different preference mah.

fo rme, if i were attached. i would have TOTALLY no sense of security when in an Open Relationship, for i dunno when will i love that soo called "ONS" more than my BF and vise versa...

06/23/00 02:22:18

Comments:

Dedey : yar.. i know what you are toking about...loving someone else, and yet still can be turned on by others.... but jsut imagine this, your BF loves you a lot... and yet he still have sex with other guys.....or owrst still, he have sex with strangers w om he totally dunno... Where's the Sense of Commitment? Attached = chose someone who you have decided to be your love of a lifetime, and remain faithful...its not about LUST.. its about LOVE.. well.. guess maybe most the of attached personnel is only interested in LOVE-MAKING..... and not SEX... i still dun see the point of goign around to have sex when you are attached to someone whom you loves dearly.....

06/23/00 01:23:05

Name: manluv

Comments:

Do you read the verdict about the lawyer Khor and the four youth attackers? I am sad that the LAW was too harsh in punishing these boys especially to Yong Thiam Hock. He wasn't involve in the beating.I know him personaly, he's a good chap. When we talk ab ut gracious soceity yet we are not so gracious in our punisment. Just beceause the victim is a lawyer, we want these boys to be punish heavily. I'm not sure who is going to engage the arrogant lawyer Khor in the future when he can't be gracious in his jud ement.

06/23/00 01:22:31

Name: Sponko

Comments:

VCDs delivered from overseas. cheaper than buying in Spore. Payment in Singapore dollar. Email for more details and title list.

06/23/00 00:05:14

Name: dedey

Comments:

Reading some of the previous postings, I think some people are confusing sex and love. I am in a monogamous relationship, but that is my own choice. I can easily imagine some other couple, who may love each other very much, but when the opportunity arises may indulge in a bit of hanky-panky. Just look at it, love is one thing. It means you treasure that person, adore him, care deeply about him, want the best for him, etc. Love can often be jealous as well, usually arising from insecurity and fear of losin the person.

Now, sex is a much more basic and simpler situation. You see a sexy man, who physically appeals to you, you are turned on. If the feeling is mutual, and you ignore all "rules" of society, then it is simply natural for the two of you to go for it! It is plain and simple animal lust. Once the act is over, that's it. Nothing to do with love at all.

Just because you love someone, it does not mean you cannot be turned on by another person. Usually the conditioning imposed on us since childhood demands that we restrain ourself and remain faithful to our partner. That is great, of course, but for peo le who do not believe that strict monogamy is necessary for their love, we should not point our fingers and say they are wrong. They do not necessarily love each other less than those of us who remain (stupidly? hehee) faithful.

06/22/00 23:25:10

Name: TO 2PID My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Glory Holes Your Fav Body Type: Strong built

Your Nationality: International

Comments:

Cuppage centre toilet are made of concrete partition, is not possible to have hole, unless it is wood. There is no glory holes either in Funan, Suntec and century. You are refering to peek holes and not glory holes. I have been those places, don't you lie.

06/22/00 21:15:14

Comments:

To content,

not all older guys are that secure (as well as young guys too , no pin-pointing any age group) i used to think that way but my first try @ older guy got me hurt for till now 2 mths , he was 8 yrs older then me, i thot he will be more mature and commit but i was wrong, i think i am more commited then him as he is use to being a flirt and thus things ends fast for us *sob* so i guess it depends on the person itself not the age, @ the age now of 23 i think i can commit and think like any older mature guy out there but DO ppl give us younger guy a chance ? ppl keeps saying u r still young take ur time blah blah blah...... anyway still to sum up [i still luv that guy kekeke though he hurt me] no lar actually i mean A E DOES NOT MATTERS , IT IS THE MENTAL STATE OF MIND OF THAT PERSON :P

06/22/00 21:12:37

Name: kenny96

Comments:

2 interesting news items from planetout

1.do u want to live with your army lover - then join german army.

news today says that german army is preparing to allow same sex partners to have live-in accommodation equivalent to str8 married couples.

2.want support for your same - sex couple rights

- the National Council of Britains Townswomens Guilds - a long time supporter of so called 'family values' recently decided to support rights for same-sex relationships - rerversing long held views against same sex rights.

the world is changing brothers 'n sisters

06/22/00 17:34:07

Name: starsky

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

To contented: Glad that u have found your loved one. Similarly, I prefer someone older, at least 5 years older...but u mentioned that it would be better to find someone who is older as they are more mature. What if most PLUs think the same and then what w ll happen when nobody is willing to accept someone younger? In the first place, there must be someone who is keen on a younger partner. Anyway, me still searching though it gets tiring and useless to cruise like a walking zombie.

06/22/00 16:24:39

Name: Joe My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: slim guy Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

To mountain tortoise, Are you the slim dark guy wearing glasses who went to Diamond sauna at around 2pm today (Thursday 22) ? Welcome to the club.

06/22/00 16:23:48

Name: Joe My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: slim guy Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

To mountain tortoise, Are you the slim dark guy wearing glasses who went to Diamond sauna at around 2pm today (Thursday 22) ? Welcome to the club.

06/22/00 16:21:58

Name: purple trunks

Comments:

I will be at YCK siwmming pool on fri 23/6 from late morning till afternoon. I usually tan at the row of tanning chairs at the far end of the pool. Come and chat with me if you wis

06/22/00 15:46:32

Name: Ameno

Comments:

I definitely agree with FrozenSun on this topic :P To me there is no such thing as open relationship. Being together with a person who you love is equivalent to being married. The only difference is that you do not have those pretentious wedding dinner to tell everyone you are married. If you love each other, how will you get sick of each other and how can the passion be lost after a while? If my BF visit such places for the fun, I will ask him to get a life and get out of my life. Ultimately, you have to know what you want in a relationship... take care and life is short, don't waste it on someone who don't appreciate you. If that person can just fall for someone when he goes to such places, then I will say that this person do not really love you at all.

06/22/00 15:43:23

Name: contented

Comments:

so sorry to abt cheating bf. been 2gether with my bf for a year and we never cheated on each other (at least i know i never). I am 25 and he is 40. he is so worry that because i am young i might give in to temptations everywhere but i did not as i think i u are into a relationship, we should be faithful (at least physically!) He is 15 year older than me and i like the sense of security that he gave me. He is definately good looking and in good phy form. he looks more 30 than 40. but mentally he is committ d to a lt r/s. I felt so secured the time i am with him. maybe u guys with cheating bf should look 4 older, more matured guys as potential bf!

06/22/00 13:08:05

Name: Transit22

Comments:

To add on regarding glory holes... Golden Mile Shopping Centre's toilet has got 1 big glory hole... diameter is ard 8cm.. seen some disgusting fella actually using his sony digital videocam filming through the gloryhole! (and i'm the one who's sitting the e! disgusting!)

06/22/00 11:18:03

Name: :>)

Comments:

Thumbs Down & Sad, a Gay relationship is very much Sex-driven but so is a Str8 one; that explains why U &/or siblings are here on earth. Sex is a part of any re'ship & helps to strengthen it. The other ingredient is Maturity. To those who Bf still "Saunas" around; maybe its time U re-think yr relationship. Its possible dat what he sees in U is only "Physical" & has yet to discover yr other qualities OR he doesnt treat yr rel'ship SERIOUSLY. Co front him on this & give him time to change. Unless things improve, else consider leaving before Wounds deepen. Let's share a bit of mine; My BF who previously patronise such place, as do many of us at 1 time or other :>) has since stopped & only goes when we go for workout; On occasions when he gets Cruised in there, he ignores it. Such are the improvements & effo ts dat he puts in that makes dat shows me dat he is serious abt our rel'ship & dat its worth pursuing further. To those who are still cruising, look'g 4 dat some1, Best Wishes & TREASURE IT when U found it. :>)

06/22/00 11:16:20

Name: G L My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Person Seeking Ad: Dr Tay Dr Tay Dr Tay Dr Tay who operate on me a couple of months back. I'm 25 yo, stocky build, always bothering you with my insurance things. Your office is on the 5th floor of a building. If you happen to see this ad, pls reply at stevel27@hotmail.com

06/22/00 11:15:38

Comments:

I think T Plaza means Thomsom Plaza, cos if it is Tiong Bahru he will have put as TB plaza :P Thomsom Plaza used to be very curisy as far as i know but think it has quiet down so many yrs unless it is back to life :P

06/22/00 11:09:05

Comments:

TO Ousider, FYI if the hole is still there, the hole i think is @ level 2 or 3 toliet there is 3 cubical inside the hole is BIG enuff for u to stuff a few dicks thru, unless it has been cover up.Anyway glory holes still available in Century Sqr , Funan IT mall, Lot 1 shopping , Suntec city ,think there are more out there just for u to discover, just pay more attention when u go wee wee next time.

P/s : if i am to lie wif u , unless i gang up wif the other guy to lie to u and FYI i dunno him @ all :P

06/22/00 06:26:54

Comments:

nice tools? you have more than one meh?

06/22/00 05:57:31

Name: Discreet Seeker

Comments:

Wanted

Mature Gentleman above 35yo for very discreet relation. Gentle, slim or average body size, decent looking. Married folks are welcome. no sissy or S&M.

Reward

25yo Chinese executive with boyish looks, average body, tall, nice tools. very discreet. pls forward all queries to my e-mail. attached but looking for sexual relationship or friendship instead of bf.

06/22/00 04:07:05

Name: itonlyme

Your Fav Body Type: ren's

Comments:

To JEff

Check out this week 8Days front cover

twin issue 1 with pierre and the other peng hui

Cheers

06/22/00 03:13:47

Name: daS

Comments:

SAD: on the subject of finding your BF still patronising sauna/cruising spots, I can sympathise with you. My BF still does that although he tried to keep it discreet. I've confronted him on this before and he told me he's not ready to settle down with me. I guess this is but an excuse to engage in these activities. But I don't know how long can I take this as it hurts me deeply inside on this 'betrayal'. It's getting hard to pretend that there's nothing wrong and still goes out with each other. My patience is wearing thin.......

06/22/00 02:30:16

Name: Cruise at Tiong Bahru Plaza

Comments:

Can ayone tell me what is PLUs as mentioned by cruiser encounter at Tiong Bahru Plaza.

06/22/00 02:26:54

Name: To All Massage Service Provider

Comments:

There has been lots of posting of PAID massage service. Massage usually come with sex (to be discreet) Stop those nosense ? Who is going to pay you to have massage and sex when we all can get it free. You think you are Brad Pitt or Tom Cuise. I have been gay for 20 yrs and never a penny for sex.

06/22/00 02:15:54

Name: chris

Comments:

to cruiser, dun bullshit bout TBPlaza ok, the place is full of old farts and is so boring. lousy stuff. wat "strangers groping you all over", i dun think so.

06/22/00 01:21:22

Name: Raj My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Want to really relax..... Looking for someone who could provide a good massage and + + services as well. Interested parties please page me at 93274076.

06/22/00 00:44:37

Name: Mark

Comments:

em,cruiser, what and where is this "T PLAZA" ???????

06/22/00 00:23:13

Name: cruiser

Your Fav Sextivity: exhibitionism

Comments:

T Plaza is happening. Was just there last night 7:45 pm and 3rd flr toilet is happening! After cleaners finish about 7:00 pm theres a constant stream of PLUs . When I was there 3 guys were groping at the unrinals. I got into a cubicle got naked and opened the door. Got immediate attention to all body parts and came in no time. Nothing like a bunch of stangers groping you all over to take you over the edge! Great place as its quiet and still undiscovered.

06/21/00 23:36:26

Name: Stokre Suana My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Big Dick Your Fav Body Type: Big Dick

Your Nationality: Mars

Comments:

I heard you have to be a member to be in Sroke Can anyone tell me the price and how is thing going there. Can I have sex right there if I pick up some guy.

06/21/00 23:20:46

Name: Outsider to Nick69 & 2pid My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Glory Holes Your Fav Body Type: Big dick

Comments:

Both of you are such a liers. There is absolutely no glory hole in Cuppage Plaza. I think your home bathroom has a glory hole Idiot @#$%^

06/21/00 22:55:04

Comments:

Anyone been to Diamond Health centre lately ?Would like to go there.As this will be my first time ,can anyone advise me on the do and don't.What is the different between sauna n steam room.Sorry to take up this space.Thank U very much.

06/21/00 16:58:54

Name: sad

Comments:

thanks for your feedback frozen sun..

guess the issue now : it is very hard to find someone who's faithful, coz gay relationships to a certain extent, is very much sex-driven. Whether we should just continue searching for someone who's like you, or whether we should just adjust our exp ctation, if we really love our "flirty"bf!

06/21/00 16:52:27

Comments:

Sad yar. i forgot... DUN EXPECT WHAT FROM OTHERS, WHEN YOU CANNOT DO THE SAME THING YOURSELF.... ^_^

06/21/00 16:50:42

Your Fav Body Type: No Special Preference but must be Chinese

Comments:

Sad, well... i dunno about otehr ppl. but i can proudly say if i were to find the RIGHT one. i can stop all these activities... ehheh currently i'm not, so the activity goes on. that is why, never decide if someone is really suitable for you too fast mah. anyway my EX actually betrayed me, despite so much trust i placed in him. so i guess that's Bye bye lor. Maybe you should jsut have a tok with your love one and see what the 2 of you really wants in life. Seems to me that he Wanted a OPen Relationship.... up to you to take the risk and pls reconsider if its worth it lor...

06/21/00 16:46:55

Name: sad

Comments:

the challenge and conflict will be : while u're expecting the other party to be faithful, would u stay faithful yourself, ie: not cruising at all??

06/21/00 16:41:24

Name: jeff

Comments:

have you guys seen the new tay ping hui's MTV?? wow! so sexy! makes me drool! haha.... makes me desire him so much!! but i still think his hair in the mtv sucks....

06/21/00 16:36:16

Name: thumb down My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples sucking Your Fav Body Type: mature chub

Comments:

SAD:I strongly agreed with frozensun.sigh...in gay life where to find faithful partner???? Read abt Ann Siang story in SGboy.Very sad....

06/21/00 16:31:23

Name: rustman My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: lean

Comments:

is there anybody who can tell me what the e-mail address or web site address for singapore bisex, orgy is?

06/21/00 16:30:42

Name: Thumb down

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples sucking

Comments:

06/21/00 16:25:20

Name: rustman My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: suck of cock

Your Fav Body Type: lean

Comments:

Hi I am new in this. I want to have fun only. If you are not old, please contact me. I am 25 years old.

06/21/00 15:57:49

Name: FrozenSun My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Chinese! Your Fav Body Type: no SPecial Preference

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

SAD : hm. jsut wondering if your Loved one is yoru BF? if he is. did the 2 of you agreeded on "OPEN RELATIONSHIP"? well call me conservative but... i still think that if 2 ppl loves each other. they will remain faithful lor...who knows... ROmance could js t strike the next time he is in those place. doesn't taht puts you in a very Dangerous position?

06/21/00 15:37:28

Name: Warren

Comments:

Hi, I'm Warren,age: 21,chinese,standing at 1.7m,weight at 64kg,swimmer & tann body,boyish looking, hobby: swimming,gym,surfing the net&chatting. Hope to know friends around my age which I can hang out with. So hear from you soon.

06/21/00 14:50:03

Name: Andrew

Comments:

I'm 28, chinese, good looking but slightly chubby...am looking for someone cute with nice body(swimmer or atheletic built). Am willing to PAY for your service if you fit my description. No anal sex needed, just some jerking off... Please email if you'r interested.

06/21/00 14:44:51

Name: Sad

Comments:

Just wnat to do a polling here...

How does a gay feel/react when he knows that his loved one actually visit those gay cruising places/saunas? Do you guys accept it graciously as you'd do yourself as well? Or do you feel hurt/jealous??? Any feedback is much appreciated. I'm very depres ed now...

06/21/00 12:39:56

Name: astro My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: muscular

Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

Person Seeking Ad : I saw you on 21/6 at Nat Lib (Stamford Br) from 1-2pm near the sport section, 1st floor. You wears a white t-shirt, short pants, glasses and have short hair. I think you look cute and muscular with those broad shoulders of yours. By th way, I am the slim guy wearing green shirt and dark green pants, wearing specs and in my 20s.

Really hope to know you, pls email me if interested.

06/21/00 12:32:30

Name: Mark My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: SGP Chinese

Comments:

We exchanged glances at the traffic light area near Park Mall this evening. You were in red stripe T and white berms. Sorry I can't follow as you walked towards the building. Sincerely wish to know you.

06/21/00 12:10:37

Name: Norman

Comments:

I m shifting out. got about 50 vcd/cd-rom to discard at price $50.00. Do not neg.or ask for the title or choose the type..Keen person, page me to fix the time, at 92699037.

thank

06/21/00 09:19:57

Name: Lez

Comments:

Dear Everyone, I would like to share this new discovery with the gay population of Singapore. I've found a new gay friendly hangout that is casual, comfortable and has a wonderful ambience. The place I am talking about is located in Serangoon Gardens, near Chomp Chomp and next to Coffee Bean. It is called Cafe Cartel. It is not a gay establishment, but I 've been noticing a steady stream of gay people frequenting the place, especially on Sundays. On weekdays, most of them appear in the evenings but on Sundays, there are always a few all the time with the crowd getting ore gay in the evening (I think they hang out there before proceeding down to Venom). The people who visit Cafe Cartel tend to be the young and trendy. Dressing is casual (well on Sunday evenings, some are dressed to kill as they are proceeding to the disco later on.) Age ranges from 20s to mid 30s. As most of the gay establishments are nightspots, this place is a refreshing change for people who wants to people watch, or to hangout in a more casual enviroment. There is a possiblility of getting to know people but I don't think tea-room criusing applies there. Well that's all for now, hope that you will spread the word a

06/21/00 07:36:27

Comments:

hey check the cum shot at the url above dun know how long itll be up mebbe next few hours

06/20/00 22:48:42

Name: singsongboy

Comments:

do u wanna increase your oral skills??? have u got someone to help u in your studies???? there r great lessons ( up to 14 i think - i got lost in practising) in oral skills.

check it at www.oral.org/howtosuck.htm

arn't some people disgusting. last night i went for walk 'n saw this guy staring at me....i turned a corner 'n he followed me...another corner 'n he kept coming. i went down lane to quiet place i know ( do u collect quiet spots too??)...and stopped in sh dows....he came close and stopped.....i put my finger in my mouth 'n licked, to give him sign....he came closer 'n took his dick out (already hard) 'n whispers softly in my ear.'u r very beautiful, i want u to suck me!'...so i did!!!!.

i kneel in front of him 'n take his head in my soft, wet mouth, 'n start to flick my tongue over underside of tip 'n down to where his skin starts. But!!!!! funny taste...i ask him...'What's that funny taste?, what u got on your dick????'

he says back, 'oh!!, i just been fxxkin my wife, but i still need more sex, so i look in street for someone to suck me!!!

Yuck!!!! watch out for str8 boy and bi boy, they disgusting, make them wash dick first!!!!!!!~!

06/20/00 17:35:22

Comments:

Glory holes? Hmmmmmm...I know there's this huge one enough to put your fist through at the infamous Cuppage Plaza! Other then that there are the cubicles with high slits at Suntec City restrooms.Oooooo..remember once I was there and this cute guy with an mpressive tool leaned down to let me fondle and massage his jewels.The gap below almost allowed him to slip over!Century square restrooms have nice sized peep holes and Raffles Place gents are pretty well maintained!Maybe one of you could bring along a po table drill one day and make nice sized cock holes for us in the future!

06/20/00 16:27:04

Name: Just Me My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Now, I'm confused...

Comments:

Just what on earth is love at first sight? I don't tend to believe such things, but that feeling is quite strong. Saw him only twice (two consecutive nights) over the weekend, and can't seem to take my mind off him! What's he got over me? Such a weird fee ing... and the weirder thing is: he is quite far-fetched from the type I always thought I would like. He's kind of effeminate, and actually looks like a bottom (like me!). I may be wrong on the last point, but somehow, all this seems so damn weird... the ational side of me can try hard to cast thoughts of him aside, but guess what? after say one hour, those thoughts come back! And the worse thing, I don't even know he likes me or not! I don't even know if I'm even his type, especially looks-wise! This is uite frustrating... Will be seeing him this coming Friday at a friend's party, and I actually look forward to that party! is it because of him?? Oh no, i'm out of practice for almost four years, I dunno if this is love!? How can it be? Only one weekend wh t! Oh my god, when did i become like this? oh dear oh dear......

06/20/00 16:14:23

Comments:

To OUTSIDER , wassup ? tok here lor, then can share share wif ppl mah :P unless u prefer to tok in pvt u can email me loe

06/20/00 13:52:01

Comments:

Beg to differ, SR of CNA, perhaps a patch of wood!

06/20/00 13:39:53

Name: happened 2B home

Your Fav Sextivity: office

Your Fav Body Type: mature, not too tall

Comments:

Sheihk Raffie of Channel News Asia is cute. Looks good n big in his reporting..

06/20/00 13:36:16

Name: glory holes

Your Fav Body Type: chub bald moustache

Comments:

anyone has any xperience to share on glory holes ?

06/20/00 13:20:34

Name: Malbroman

Comments:

Yeah n one last bit on how bad music is now, an example the some about underwear, 'Thong Song' by Sisqo, which words like 'bab let your booty show, she had dumps like a truck, baby move your butt'! Very sad.

06/20/00 13:00:22

Name: Malbroman

Comments:

Hi guys, there is no good music these ear so far, we are all brainwashed by all these boybands, A1, Backstreet Boys, N'Sync, Britney Spears, Christina Whatever, all of them made me sick. The recent Latin explosion made it worse, we were glad Santana final y made it big, but just look at the amount of so called 'Latin' artiste out there doing the same thing as Ricky Martin, same music, even the music clips are almost copycats of each other. Music is in a state of depression. Just look at the Radio Music Awa ds, Aqua as Best Dance Act? Even a so called 'dance' act Airbag won something. Coco Lee as best new commer? She is just a Jennifer Lopez wannabe. Ann Lee as DJ's Pick? What absolute crap, Rubbish, bullshit!

I did not post anything these few months as there are not much good releases. Just waiting for Madonna's and U2's new albums to save the day for mainstream music.

Nice to see AK, Sotong, Nick69, Charles etc again! AK, just to let u know, I still have 'fantasies' abt u!

06/20/00 12:56:05

Name: Sze

Comments:

Anyone knows where to get VCDs in JB?

06/20/00 08:59:21

Name: outsider My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral

Comments:

Would 2pid on "glory hole" please email me. I like to talk to you further.

06/20/00 08:58:54

Name: outsider My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral

Comments:

Would 2pid on "glory hole" please email me. I like to talk to you further.

06/20/00 05:47:58

Comments:

Think Cuppage Plaza got G-HOLES BIG enuff for a few dick to go thru :P

06/20/00 05:41:54

Name: virginboy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: not sure

Your Fav Body Type: any Your Nationality: sp

Comments:

went to yck pool today at abt. 11.30am...my first time...was curious abt. the happenings...as well as curious to find out whether anything will develop...took my time to undress and spent some time naked showing off my body....then went to the pool with a semi-rigid cock....swam a while...then cane back to shower...left the door half open when showering to signal to guys....then took my time to wipe myself....slowly wiping my cock and balls....and bending down a couple of times....showing the guys an unobs ructed vie of my tight virgin ass...and thats 'bout it...just wanna ask a few things???...wat are the popular times at YCK swimming pool and YCK mrt toilet???...is there any area(eg.left/right) or specific shower cubicles usually occupied by gays??...anyw y..look out for me on weekday between 11-1....boyish guy wif black underwear trunks...email me if u wanna get to noe me....see ya...

06/20/00 05:28:41

Name: hey "VJC boy"!

Comments:

hey John, even though you were kicked out of VJC due to your molest of some guys there, you should not disgrace the school like this. furthermore, you stayed there for 1 month plus and that was not so much your school anyway. please, stop all this. your friend

06/20/00 03:34:27

Name: bob My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Well Built

Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Can any one tell me any health centre provide erotic massage by masseur in Singapore. Thank you

06/20/00 03:30:26

Name: Outdsider My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Oral

Your Fav Body Type: strong Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

Can anyone tell me is there any glory holes here in singapore public toilet. I am not talking about small holes when one can see through. A big holes when a dick can go thru.

06/20/00 03:30:06

Name: Outdsider My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Oral

Your Fav Body Type: strong Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

Can anyone tell me is there any glory holes here in singapore public toilet. I am not talking about small holes when one can see through. A big holes when a dick can go thru.

06/20/00 00:19:01

Name: Sporty My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: suck & fxxk

Your Fav Body Type: Hunk & Gym Fit Your Nationality: sing

Comments:

Early 30 lean & gym fit guy looking for friendship and discreet fun,I will be wearing red & black truck in YCK pool this late afternoon do drop by to say "hello"

06/19/00 16:06:37

Comments:

aiyoh, VJC Boy.. you are so pathetic!! You are the same person who put that posting about the virgin commando, right? Your email is a dead giveaway.. courascant@hotmail.com.. and your IP address also.. same same. GET A LIFE LAH!! And stop fooling around h re. So sad!

06/19/00 15:38:24

Name: ???

Your Fav Sextivity: to VJC boy

Your Fav Body Type: the boy only not the sch.

Comments:

I still agree that u are a fxxking disgrace. Speak for yourselve first and dun speak for the rest whom you do not know...and dun pull other VJC sudents into disgrace with you.

if you have your own sexuality inadequacties, please dun laud it out here.

06/19/00 15:32:04

Name: couple looking...

Comments:

we are a gay asian couple seeking fellow gay asian (chn preferred) couples to spend spend this coming weekend (24/06-26/06)in an exclusive resort.

We are 27/34yo, 1.74/1.72m, 69/68kg, top/flex.,p.Interested couples should be 28-35yo, discreet, str8 acti g and generally fit, pleasant looking and game enough to have fun with us. Please respond by Thursday. Replies with photos will get priority. Hope to hear from you soon!

06/19/00 15:26:54

Name: lean and fit My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: lean and fit

Comments:

Both of us were in the changing room about 8.45 pm in this gym near Fast East Square (obvious enough for all :P ). I was in long sleeve white T-shirt, changing and getting ready to leave the gym. We were looking at each other, even when you were stripping way your greyish T-shirt and shorts to take a shower (but you strategically covered your essential part). As you walked passed me, we gave a slight smile to each other. Well, I got to leave earlier. Email me if you are here.

06/19/00 13:51:39

Name: VJC BOY

Comments:

THANK YOU VICTORIANS!Thanks for the over whelming response I got from all you wonderful victorians. In response to people who says I bring disgrace to the college, I beg to differ. NO! I did not bring disgrace to my college. All of us has been hiding our identity for the 2 years in VJC. We acted straight, pretended we like girls. when we go out with our classmates,we are the people who never even take a second look at girls on the street while all our male classmates drool on them.we question ourself whether we are weird or simply sickening. Well, so the purpose of bringing VJC's gays together is to let this minority group of Victorians to feel accepted and know that there are indeed gays in VJC,And we Victorians are damn proud of it! So far , I received many e-mails from victorians to admit to their sexuality. Let's hope more people will come out . NIL SINE LABORE!

06/19/00 13:44:34

Comments:

To Golden: heh.... I think u can adjust the heat in the sauna wat... the steam room is ok, I agree to, but somtims the heat just gets too hot that i was forced to make a fast retreat to get fresh air... hee...

06/19/00 07:49:13

Name: White My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: :) Me to know.. you to find out

Your Fav Body Type: Well built

Comments:

Just like to know if any of you know where to go to meet nice (cute) non-scene guys - obviously avoiding the saunas etc. Not wanting to meet for ONS but hopefully to meet for something more. Let me know if you know of anywhere.

06/19/00 07:48:46

Name: White My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: :) Me to know.. you to find out

Your Fav Body Type: Well built

Comments:

Just like to know if any of you know where to go to meet nice (cute) non-scene guys - obviously avoiding the saunas etc. Not wanting to meet for ONS but hopefully to meet for something more. Let me know if you know of anywhere.

06/18/00 19:17:33

Name: Lianhe My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Did anyone read the Chinese newspaper on Sunday 18/6/00. There was an article discussing about sexual issues of married man. A doctor spoke about some gay husbands who went to him for consultation. The article was on page 6. It was quite interesting, any ne, like to comment this ?

06/18/00 17:23:57

Name: Golden

Comments:

Transit 22: no lar i mean.. dun you find that the SUANA (not the steam room ley) really not hot one...SLIGHTLy higher than normal room temperature only....but teh Steamroom's heat is jsut nice.... hehehehheh

06/18/00 13:24:09

Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

Could someone please recommend an orgy page for me. I remebered there was one recommended as : " www.m4morgy........etc? Please tell me the URL as the past messages have removed away from the BW page.

thank you.

06/18/00 12:15:37

Comments:

To Golden: Well Iwas there too in Stroke at ard that time.. I didn't find the sauna not hot though... or is it u want the sauna to be as hot as a micowave oven? hee...

06/18/00 10:43:42

Name: to this vjc boy

Comments:

you are just a fxxking disgrace to the school.

06/18/00 08:41:09

Comments:

oops.. not 12.30PM its AM....

06/18/00 08:37:47

Comments:

hm. was at Stroke last nite (Sat nite) and so surprised that at 12.30PM there were actually quite a few ppl in there...however i still think that the suana needs some maintanence, cos its NOT hot.... ^_^

06/18/00 08:18:31

Name: kapoh

Comments:

armybot: yes i definately agree with you. No pain no gain. I hate NS training back then but now looking back I am proud I went thru all that shit.

In fact I prefer a true blue tough army-guy who never "chao-kian" by downgrading.

06/18/00 04:27:44

Name: ManInRain My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Erm Your Fav Body Type: Army type....

Your Nationality: Ha! S'pore!

Comments:

Hi, just take a moment to shy away from all our crusing activities on this Sunday afternoon.. I snopped around HMV yesterday and found out that hey! They actually sell Soundtrack from the TV Series of South Park and the Movie Sountrack too (Bigger, Longer and Uncut). I never had such luck in Singapore b4 (maybe I'm a $%^ Big Suah Goo). So are the relevant authorities finally giving the nod to a more open concept towards these so-called "restricted" stuff... and probably a eventual release to... gay VCDs eing sold in Singapore?! (hee hee, Sunday afternoon cannot daydream meh)

Anyway, just flipped thru the Sunday Plus page 10, and wow, this kid actually spends $1000 on (ugly) clothes* a month. Can someone tell me whatz happening to the kidz here?

*ugly because he's wearing a CAMOUFLAGE NO. 4 three-quarter. Yuck. I've wore that for 2 1/2 years....

06/17/00 19:16:10

Name: armybot

Your Fav Body Type: army hunks

Comments:

Well, I have always admired the lean mean physiques of most army guys. It always seemed to me that the men in the SAF were really sexy and attractive. It's all that training and survival stuff. I'd always felt so comfortable just training and suffering du ing NS! :P

Even after leaving the army, I still think fondly of those days with the army hunks!

06/17/00 18:03:52

Comments:

PLU = People Like Us

Click on link above for more words

06/17/00 17:47:04

Name: VJC BOY My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Body Type: SWIMMER BODY Your Nationality: S'PORE

Comments:

Calling all ex-vjc student who are gays and want to know each other( you know, who are gays in vjc,you all have been dying to know). mail me and we can have a gathering or something.i will require your real name and class too,please! mail me!

06/17/00 16:18:08

Name: Sports My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: hugs & kisses Your Fav Body Type: athletic

Comments:

Saw you at Bishan swimming pool at abt 12plus today (Saturday 17 June 2000). Think you are very cute...but was too shy to approach you...pls you see this, please reply...

06/17/00 10:07:50

Name: Dian My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: muscular

Your Nationality: Asian

Comments:

11221 desperately seeking Sheik AR (lestat) Missing u terribly... pls contact me

06/17/00 10:03:37

Name: kenny 96

Comments:

Has anyone seen more information on new Nagisa Oshima film shown at Cannes. It's called 'Gohatto" (taboo) and is supposed to be very sensual (in male way)

So far i know that it's from book by Ryotaro Shiba and is about a samurai group 'Shinsengumi' who existed in politically chaotic time just before the Meiji restoration. Oshima says 'Shinsengumi" driven by deeply held attachments to each other, and that it is impossible to understand samurai, without acknowledging their homosexual bonds... ( keep that in mind u army types)

Movie is supposed to be blend of physical passion (male) and murder mystery....... and involves the tensions that build when a handsome new recruit arrives........ (seen that before).

Supposed to be based on real characters.

Oshima's last film was in 1986 and called Max, mon amour, about upper class woman having an affair with a chimpanzee.. Guess, that since we share 98% of our genes with chimps, then that's a logical step. Anyway, could be this woman had lots of bad experie ces with men and thought the chimp could be better lover than all the guys she knew.

If anyone got more information, would be glad to hear....thanx

06/17/00 09:50:32

Name: kenny96 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: sleazy stuff

Your Fav Body Type: lean 'n hard

Comments:

just saw some sexy white boys on site at.......http://lukas.freegay-.com. Lukas Ridgston and friends.

also see another kenny, so i'm not jealous type and to be clear, i'll b kenny 96..'cos that's a favourite position when i'm upside down.

06/17/00 09:44:38

Name: There's a new gay in town!

Comments:

Hi everybodie

recently just attained new enligtenment of my sexuality and wants to start my new adventure into the gay scene. Me? Of course young and horny. Oh yes! All you seniors, can you tell me what does PLU stands for?

new gay in town and stormin out uncontrollably!!!!!

06/17/00 05:29:03

Comments:

This morning (17th June, Saturday) I went down to Takashimaya for breakfast. I got out of Orchard MRT station at around 8am. The whole stretch of Orchard Road was empty of vehicles, and feeling "artsy", i decided to snap some pictures of the road with my amera. As soon as I press the snap button on the camera, I heard some running noises behind me. I turn around and saw a group of topless (and hunky? I dunno) guys jogging past me in 2 files! (Reminds me of naval diver trainees jogging around Naval Diving nit) I don't know where these guys were from, and they aren't really my cup of tea, but it's definitely an eyes treat.. 8) But too bad my recation was too slow, didn't manage to take picture of them.. hee.. 8P wonder will these guys be jogging by this are next saturday?

06/17/00 04:20:37

Name: Zen

Comments:

For all those interested, can read the forum letter yesterday from the link. After all the exchange of letters, this is what we have?? Unbelievable.

06/17/00 04:01:04

Name: steve

Comments:

Anyone? I am 18 yo stand 180m weighed 65. Wearing purple trunk. Interested? Look for me @ YCK pool @ 1pm. I just want ONS not relationship or bond.

06/17/00 03:21:00

Comments:

Cartel just has great food (in the current). Try the blueberry pie. It also has a branch at Raffles City(next to starbucks)

06/16/00 19:36:04

Name: Lezard Cheung

Comments:

Dear Everyone, I would like to share this new discovery with the gay population of Singapore. I've found a new gay friendly hangout that is casual, comfortable and has a wonderful ambience. The place I am talking about is located in Serangoon Gardens, near Chomp Chomp and next to Coffee Bean. It is called Cafe Cartel. It is not a gay establishment, but I 've been noticing a steady stream of gay people frequenting the place, especially on Sundays. On weekdays, most of them appear in the evenings but on Sundays, there are always a few all the time with the crowd getting ore gay in the evening (I think they hang out there before proceeding down to Venom). The people who visit Cafe Cartel tend to be the young and trendy. Dressing is casual (well on Sunday evenings, some are dressed to kill as they are proceeding to the disco later on.) Age ranges from 20s to mid 30s. As most of the gay establishments are nightspots, this place is a refreshing change for people who wants to people watch, or to hangout in a more casual enviroment. There is a possiblility of getting to know people but I don't think tea-room criusing applies there. Well that's all for now, hope that you will spread the word around. Thanks a million. Lezard Cheung

06/16/00 16:19:27

Name: Huh??

Comments:

Can anyone tell me where is the Tampines spa? Is it at Tampines SAFRA?

06/16/00 16:07:18

Name: so near yet so far

Comments:

Remember your first day of work .U arrived at 10am. I was told to receive U at the back door.U were apologetic for keeping me waiting.Ur smile ,has captivated me till today.I wanted to get close to U ,but I refrain myself from doing so for fear that I mig t get too emotionally involve in U.Ur here on vacation job.3 mth later U will be going back to UK.I do not wish to get hurt........ Hope ur reading this......oh god, I'm so confused!

06/16/00 15:37:51

Name: stud too

Comments:

well i was at tampines spa on wed night, about 8pm - near closing - when there are not too many people - but me and 2 other guys. not the ah peks, but decent fit looking guys. well - i gave the guys a good show, and a 3 some followed.

06/16/00 13:42:54

Name: stud

Comments:

Went to Tampines SPA today...2pm or so. Not much happening...but it seems everyone is with objective:) anybody know when is the best time to go?

06/16/00 06:31:33

Your Nationality: San Franciscoangmo

Comments:

Sotong

From April through October, San Francisco is 15 hours behind Sg. From November through March, San Francisco is 16 hours behind. So now it is Thursday 11:20pm in San Francisco while it is Friday 2:20pm in Sg. And it is good to have you back on the board.

ak, JimmyW, Zen, Chrysalis, Nick69, Marlboro Man, Dedey

It is good to see you all on the board, too. And hi to you-know-who ;-P

06/16/00 04:06:04

Name: ak

Comments:

Chris, I am not in the Stroke management. I was merely giving my objective view of that place. Anyway, I think that people are always quick to condemn it... unfairly, sometimes. I'm merely taking the other point of view.. and, of course, getting condemned while at it too.. :P . It is really quite simple, if you dun like it, dun go there.

As for old frens like Chrys (I do not regard you as being in the 'unkle' league, dearie... you're still sexy as ever.. :P ), Sotong, ahboi, JimmyW, Zen, etc etc.. well.. I dunno, it seems so long since we had any gatheirng, and I'm really more into meeting p with old pals for chats and catching up. Sure, maybe there might be one. But I'll prolly ptely email you guys about it.

06/16/00 03:46:44

Name: Ben

Your Fav Sextivity: BMSafra

Comments:

To the guy at BM Safra on 15 Jun 00 at 7pm. Hi, I saw you again but as usual we didnt talk, maybe both of us are too shy to take the initiative. You were wearing the same pants (beige) and this time a white t-shirt. If you read this posting, do send me an email. The guy with crewcut.

06/16/00 02:28:39

Name: dusk

Comments:

sorry- typo. not nick, email. (nod0000@yahoo.com)

06/16/00 02:27:43

Name: Dusk

Comments:

HELP! I have never post here b4, but it seems some one is using my nick to post stories, and invitations! BTW I AM NOT A PTI!

06/16/00 02:22:27

Name: chris

Comments:

its so disgusting to read about how one stroke goer disses off the spa, and then stroke mgt tries to disguise itself, in a feeble attempt, to fend itself. yuks.

06/15/00 20:51:31

Name: Boy17

Comments:

check out this site dudes... not as gorgeous as cleo's 50 most eligible bach, but some quite tasty lah! http://www.catcha.com.sg/urban_male/

06/15/00 18:47:27

Name: Boy17

Comments:

purple trunks - very easy, you reach YCK mrt stn can see the pool from the top liao. otherwise, get down to the control station, out of the entry gate, look for the station clinic, go out of the station via the exit, turn left move all the way, pass a toilet (go in and p ep :P ), get a quickie and move on out, down a short flight of steps, cross the road to a bus interchage canteen, turn left again crossing the zebra crossing approaching a tennis court. straight along a pathway, approach a car park and you'll hear children s laughters, sound of water, and a breath of cool air. :P and there you have it the much publicised YCK swimming pool. hope you have fun there! :P p/s. i am not affiliated to the pool in any way dudes.

06/15/00 18:03:12

Name: purpletrunks

Comments:

can someone please give me directions as to how to get to YCK swimming pool from YCK MRT station? Thanks. I'm going there for the first time on Fri 16

06/15/00 17:21:02

Name: Janson & Mitch

Comments:

Enough of those gay rights stuff. Let me contribute something different instead.

My bf and I particularly like anal sex when we get back to our apartment after a good round of aerobic exercise on Sunday mornings like jogging or squash. Because we find that while the body's adrenalin is still pumping away and the pulse is still racing, the anal passage is exceptionally warm and moist. We love the feeling of the intense heat gripping our fingers when we finger each other. And when the dickhead first come in contact with the hot manhole, I can almost cum there and then. Also, the anal mus les would be more relaxed than usual and we can fxxk without stopping to apply lube (just fxxk with precum and sweat alone) which makes the sex more intense, wild and passionate. (Yeah, we don't practice safe sex because we are strictly monogamous, I know some of your tongues are wagging now :-P)

And plus the heat radiating from the body, the slickness of the sweat on the skin and the orgasmic male scent from the armpits and the pubic region (Ok, I confess I have a fetish for that ;-)), it makes the male bonding messier, rougher and sexier... :-)~

So far we have only done it in the shower area because the area is large enough and we like to see mirror fog after the session. (Frankly, it is because it is much easier to clean up after that, I would NEVER sweat out the bed!) I like the half-bent posit on and standing up (pinned against the wall) the best as you can just grab the hips and pump away (Lying on the hard floor or on all fours are too painful anyway).

And if my bf is able to control and not cum yet, he would in turn fxxk me, which is equally enjoyable I must say. :-)

I know some of you guys do not like this kind of messy stuff, so if I put you off in any way, I apologize. I just want to contribute something different, that's all. Anyway, we do have our clean and neat sex in bed during weekdays at night (foreplay, hugg ng, kissing, licking, mutual masturbation, sucking etc).

Oh, and we do caress, kiss, lick and suck when we engage in our messy routine. Just that sometimes, the sweat on the body is just too much to be pleasant for the tongue and mouth and we just cut it short. :-) Anyway, the heat from our body and my bf's sce t simply unleashes the savage animal instinct in me and I simply want to get to the fxxking part and ease the pent up lust in my groin. :-P

I call this our Weekend double workout. :-) And it do amazes me sometimes how we never seem to feel shag out after our heavy aerobic exercise when we think about the sex that is going to come after that... :-P~~~

Anyone else got any favourite sexivity to share? :-)

06/15/00 16:35:18

Name: Sotong

Comments:

Hi ak, my posting to you this evening somehow just got erased. Anyway, I did receive your SMS. Thanks, it is nice to hear from you after such a long while. Speaking of gathering, I remembered Ahboi saying he's coming back either this or next month. We're upposed to meet for coffee together with you-know-who...

06/15/00 15:06:04

Comments:

hmmm ... another gathering, ak? sounds good to me. but being that i'm in the 'uncle' category now ... wonder if there are gatherings for uncles of bw? me would like to join in such gathering. contact me! contact me!

06/15/00 13:59:24

Name: Mouse

Comments:

Hey now that I remember, I saw a bit of that NTU-donation drive on TV. It was one of those "3" minute commercial inbetween programms last year in Aug when we are celebrating the National Day and the year 2000. It was part of a short series of black and wh te snips such as the racial roits, the Viet. refuggess appearance off East coast, PM lee crying in 1965...etc etc...

06/15/00 13:29:21

Name: kapoh

Comments:

Sal:

I saw the film by chance, at National Archives. The tendering incident happened quite long ago (some 7-8 years ago???) such that all the actual dates of newspaper cuttings are quite vague to me although I remembered reading about a short small unobtrusive article in the Straits times. Being english educated, after seeing the film I remembered reading anout the article and I asked my chinese-educated parents about it and they told me a long passionate tale.

Without revealing my profession, the best people to ask is not me but any old folks of Singapore, If u sit down with some stranger uncles in Chinatown (or HDB coffee-shop)you will be suprised at the sudden surge in lively recap they will have for you over the incident.

Then again u need not go far. Ask your own folks on the topic of donation for NTU, dun be suprised if they tell u they have participated in it and the grumbles and satification they have over the arch incident. There's no harm in asking your own folks.

Did you guys know there was a time when Chinatown itself from Pagoda street, Dickenson hill, to today's China square was scheduled for total CBD re-development in the 70s???. People's park complex, Chinatown complex were built specially to "house" or rath r "packed" all the old chinatown inhabitants and so the government can built big and new. By a stroke of fate, the oil-crisis of the 70s fore-stalled those proposals (chinatown was parcelled out already) and to generate lost revenue, Singapore embarked on tourism in the same period and hence with tourism, came greater awareness from overseas pressure which in turn propell the cause for conservation. The rest is history.

So sorry to put such a long article again people....i like my country and all the people in it....regrets.

06/15/00 12:51:47

Name: hunkyPTI

Comments:

the guy at safra tampines toilet: u have a great body and you are long. i stared at you while you were rubbing dry your .... u purposely caressed your tool longer for me to see, right? naughty! wish to know you and please reply.

06/15/00 11:06:20

Name: kenny

Comments:

To the guy who was sitting behind me on bus 74 towards Dover Rd direction, you alighted outside the side gate of Singapore Polytechnic - the one near to a canteen near Dover Rd

I think you look very cute, just the type of guy I like.

Please response if you r that guy. U were wearing zola jeans and wearing a black rimed glasses , kind of fair looking. I was the one boarding at the Clementi Bus stop wearing a striped blue tee shirt and carrying a black bag. Hope to hear from you.

06/15/00 10:02:37

Name: Uncle Richard

Comments:

Dear folks,

Kena stonewalled in Indochina forbids me to enter any discussions or read BW direct. Many thanks that I am updated occasionally upon request to certain people like BW.

OK, let me join in the current topic. Government & Gay Rights

Will Government legalise such movement, probably not for the next 10 years albeit the PAP or DPP or WP. It is still a taboo, & the culture in Singapore, still a conservationists. Mainly chinese with a concept of Ying/Yang (chim leh.........). Man must marry Woman. A positive and negative to complete a circle. Well, government is evolving. It takes 300 years to convince the Catholic Church that Galileo is right, as like in Singapore where we still have the adopted ISA, whereas UK has abolished long ago. Don't ever expect the government to change their attitude overni ht, even though PM promised a more open government. Now, at least, the government has become a lot more tolerant. I remember in Disco in 80s, such as in Hotel Otani, you can never see two man dancing, even though far apart. Can you imagine it used to record your IC whenever you visit a health centre, now just write anybody's name & NRIC. Give them time, show that PLUs are not queers but like any ordinary citizens, nothing more nothing less. Eg, some like blow jobs, some don't. (BTW blow job whether it is between man/man, man/woman or whatever is still illegal, regar less in the room or wherever.) Different strokes for different man. The government will amend some laws when time comes but don't expect like in US or Australia. Look at Thailand, gay is neither legal or criminal, but it is tolerable.

Gay Rights. What rights do you want that the ordinary citizen have and PLUs do not. Marriage cert? Housing benefits? Medical Benefits? Tax Rebate? You see most privileges are given to conventional family that contribute to the growth of the nation tha like Graduates procreation, family values that family should live near each other. Tell me in concrete terms what Gay Right does people like Alex Au want. Not to be rejected by people or authorities or what? He can buy public properties, is served in restaurants, play stock exchange and what else not. He must not do indecent actions, so are the ordinary folks.

Look, people are prejudiced against one another if they are not of your expected type, be it race, religion, colour, dialect group, social status or outlook. There will never be a total equal world. Would you say the government is prejudiced against single so there is a restriction to buy 4 room HDB flat, or the non graduate 3rd son does not enjoy tax rebate...? I believe that insisting on Rights must have its limitations.

Lastly, the funny matter is the Vice Pricipal & Project Manager got caught in molestation case. Big News but these are now only 2 cases of gay criminal cases reported in the papers this year, how many rape & molestation cases of the NORMAL people? Isolated cases do not make a representation of the community but because of these isolated cases, it has been magnified because gay community is still not acceptable by the general public, but in our private cast e, tolerable.

Therefore whatever it is, thank God that the government is probably aware of such websites, local hangouts, & even some individuals (hope I am not included in their lists) indulging in gay activities, we still enjoy a certain degree of freedom to pursue our pleasures like Normal People.

I have been babbling for too long. Will tell about my sexciting May encounter in Bangkok later, provided BW agreed to be my postman.

uncle richard

p/s I am coming back in July, will try Diamond as recommended.

06/15/00 09:29:12

Name: Karish My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Dick: Ass

Your Fav Body Type: Smooth: Flexy Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Hi there! I am 32,an Indian (Sg) - looking for gay friends to have fun. Interested parties may drop me a mail.

06/15/00 08:58:56

Comments:

Yuki, this hopefully will be my last to you. To bring up an analogy of a person who's always on guard, I had used Doberman for the simple fact that it is a pedigree. If I wanted to insult you and follow after your unrestraint, belligerent style of writing then I would have just used Mongrel instead, PERIOD. But by calling me an animal, well, I think you're getting personal in this issue. Sure, we can disagree in our views. But once your insults veer into other areas, then that being not being objective at all. Anyway, like I've always believed : When others insult you once, perhaps your name will stink. But when they insult you often, their own CHARACTER stinks.

It was hilarious to find that in the midst of this heated gay rights exchange, dear ol Nicky would appear out of nowhere with a refreshing moment of his sexcapade. Then ah, Simon also wants to take your pictures too (perhaps of us in a brawl). Will Robin he masseur be the next to appear and offer his services to those who have been unnecessarily stressed by the recent events? ;p

Hi Charles, so sorry too! It is also our custom to say hi to those we know too. Just being a busybody thinking it would be nice if you-know-who hears from you :) BTW, can you tell me how many hours SF is behind S'pore after factoring in daylight saving?

06/15/00 06:48:59

Comments:

I was chatting with the Stroke guys the other day and well... that place seems to be pretty well-covered, if u know what I mean. Everything looks surprisingly legal.. until you go in, of course. But that is taken care of by the locked doorway.. and the ma y hidden cameras all around to show who;s coming in. I thot it is all interesting. And as for the smell from the steamroom, it is due to the Dettol that he puts in the water. It is supposed to kill the germs.. which I thot was hilarious. I once saw a guy rying to wade and swim in the water there until I heard him cough and choke. Apparently, he drank some of that water..;P Well.. at least he tried. I think the owners are trying out some aromatherapy oils to make it smell better. We'll see. And about the t ilet doors.. yep... that one need to be fixed. Both can't close properly, so dun expect to be able to shit in peace there. Otherwise, I think that place is an interesting place to visit.. for novelty's sake.. :P And check out the special days for entry dis ounts.. it might help you save some money.. :)

06/15/00 04:40:25

Name: Simon(sg)

Comments:

Do you like to capture your youthful physique? Are you concerned about developing those negatives?

Simon from Intimate Moment is providing PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL photo-taking service. Photography is done using digital camera with images captured on diskette.Diskette is returned IMMEDIATELY after t e session.

Every person has his unique character and personality. This is expressed in our body language ?V the way we smile, stand, sit, etc.Intimate Moments aims to capture your boyishness and masculinity in photography.

You ought to be in pictures! Most of my clients are amateurs, guys just like you.You need not have good appearance. Intimate Moment likes to work with guys who are interesting,who exemplify a certain look, or who are distinctive and help define an image.

To know more about the photography service and rates, please send an email to imoment@hotmail.com Intimate Moment greatly appreciates all interest and will treat each communication with discretion.

06/15/00 02:35:13

Name: Supra My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: BJ Your Fav Body Type: Muscles

Comments:

Just went to Stroke last night. The sauna's not hot and it smells like used socks. Can Viper/Max/Gilbert please try to maintain the cleanliness of the place.

06/15/00 01:54:11

Name: Sal

Comments:

To Kapoh: Hi, can you tell me how I can get a copy of that b/w film reel on the building of Nanyang University? And where did u learn about the "boycott" of contractors to tear down the arch? Is there a site or document that record all these? Please advise me throu h an email. Thks!!!

06/15/00 01:51:44

Comments:

Hahaha... trust Nick69 to be the constant supplier of larger-than-life sex stories!! Thanx for that instalment, Nick.. I enjoyed it a lot, after the long spell of Yuki-mania. Kahpoh.. no worries, we generally agree with your sentiments. Live and let live. I'm sure we will all survive somehow or other. And Zen.. yep.. we have all moved on. Still, it is always nice to see familiar faces here like Charles, Sotong, JimmyW, jeff, marlboro and yerself once in a while. Hope everyone is doing well. Maybe we can m et up again someday, yah?

06/14/00 23:48:25

Comments:

Kaypoh. I too refuse to invest any more time and effort and emotions on Yuki. It's plain to see he specialises in useless provocation, that's all he does. Doesn't matter if he's not responding coherently, or that he's not practising what he preach (soluti ns-focused, the mark of a man??) or he is the exact version of the kind of people he supposedly condemn (unable to move things forward, no more practical suggestion except to come up with a useless solution-- vote for the opposition???). He didn't really are if he's a bunch of contradictions, so neither do I want to engage myself or stoop down to his level. The only time I remember myself posting more than twice a day is the time when I'm young and have plenty of time at my disposal and having nothing sat sfying to do.... well now I'm happily not in this situation anymore, I'm getting on with my life, never mind if I've been a complete degenerative the last few days actually responding to what or who is not worth my response. That's where I am now. (Zen pe forms disappearing act once again.)

06/14/00 16:15:40

Name: Kapoh

Your Fav Sextivity: HEAR ME OUT

Your Fav Body Type: FOR THE LAST TIME

Comments:

"The local vencular proved inflexible"

Nice statement... In one day, there are 14 cases regarding molest in the subordinate court, of which 4 concerns guys. In one day, 5 people got killed in a traffic accident, of only which 3 made it to the 10 o'clock news. Just because the "New York Times" id not cover any murder case on the 5th of June does not meant that nobody was killed in NYC on the 5th of June. Did anyone think I might be affected or swayed by a young chap whose letter did not get posted on the paper??? So many people try to send thei views to the papers but not all will get in. What made people think theirs and only theirs own will definately get in?

I am getting tired of all this loud and empty talk on local plu rights. This is a very nice topic for intellectual discourse but serves basically nothing else except for commercial vendors who makes money out of the PLU lifestyle.

I will bring up an example where vecnular Singaporeans have stand up for a cause. Remember the little incident regarding the proposed demolition of Nayang Tech. University Arch in Jurong???. Well, I was given the rare opportunity to see a re-run of a blac and white flim-archive footage of the fund-raising campagins inititated by our very own aunties and uncles decades ago. what I saw made me learnt an aspect of humility which I have never forgot. Back in those days people earned their living on a day by d y basis. And given the low standard of living and high value of monetary-value, these people not only willing gave at least one-day's wages earned towards the NTU fund, they engaged in various activities like cutting hair, selling flowers, rides...from Sa sui women to bump-boat coolies, to trishaw pullers, these elderly uneducated and coarse people who will never get a chance to go to school ever gave their heart and effort out. Only on the footage can you see the shy look on their faces as they are caught on film but yet all of them had that look of pride. Words here cannot do them justice in short. They did with it pride and gusto and they did it not for them but for the future generations cause at that time only the english educated can go the then KEVII school (now NUS) while the vast majority of the chinese speaking population cannot go to colledge even if they are educated in chinese.

BUT WHAT I WANT TO SAY COMES NOW AND WITH A BANG.

In the late 80s, after years of developnment NTU entrance arch was cut off from the NTU parent campus by housing development and the government wanted to tear it down.

This incident provoked many of our older generation who were the particiants of those fund rasing events. They were unhappy and letters were sent. Clan associations made appeals and so too did the students of NTU. But in vain, in the end the arch had to g . But alas by a twist of fate. On the day of tender when bidding was called for the contractors who are interested in the job of tearing down the arch. NONE TURNED UP.

By behind the scences uncoordinated agreement, the prevailing mood among the local contractors who were young excited kids during the days of donation were tremendously unhappy regarding the government decision. And it was what I will call a spectcular da in the tender hall, the immense admiration I had for them was like a winning chest-piece move. And the overseas French and German consortium present (unware of the severity of the situation) finally took cue of the "unoffical-boycott" and they too sensib ly did not attempt to bid for tender.

The government was caught off-guard. But the people had shown their displeasre in a unquie way. Nothing loud and coordinated, but through something universally shared, pure and simple by their silent absence. And today the Arch still stands and is not gaz etted as a national monument.

This whole NTU arch affair has gone quiet. On the day of tender the sun still rose, birds sang, little kids still tripped over their shoelaces and the sun still set in the evening. After that epsoide, nothing was heard much except for a few articles in th chinese papers. Everyone went about contently cos they have got what they hope for and life went on as usual.

These are the same contractors whom we have a tendency to see as money-pinching, kaisu under-hand people. And those are the same aunties who wobble like penguins with hankies still under their arms only now they move slowly and are older. Thats the tired ld man who did not bathe for days when he stands next to you on the MRT. These are the aging aunties who never get married and who people tend to call "kapoh busy-bodies".

On the whole this incident made me aware what the older generation ARE CAPABLE OF. I still hate it when they spit with disregard and when they stink, but I know they are much more passinate and daring when it comes to vocing and fighting for a necessary c use which our last few generations are not capable of.

And for that they earned a marked respect from me. Ask me to donate $5 out of my $400 monthly allowance I will think 3 times over.

Remove the NTU element, remove the english words "aunties" and "uncles", remove the arch, remove the goverment element, what you will have is a cause, a universal united state of belief, a threat, a sense of united urgency, a unquie way of respond. That s "vencular".

Throughout history every event and every reaction is unquie. Most of the time, major events happened impromptu and un-coordinated. They happened as a acculminlation of certain series of un-forseen unpredictable singular events that prompt unquie results. he absence/ boycott of tendering contractors was uncoordinated. When some chinese officals board a british ship to search for chinese criminals that prompt england to start off the "arrow-head war" with china. When a unapproved radio-broadcast speech of t e French Emperor was released by germany that became the source for war between France and Germany. If Leonard was not assinated, strawberry hill would never have been famous. If a less cocky police happened to demand for "protection money" from the patr ns of Stonewall Inn on the 28 june 1969, the roit of 1969 would never become as it was.

I would take that around 2000??? different INDIVIDUAL regular plus actively post messages voicing out the case for plu rights either on BW of sgboy since the start. Given that rumors here says that 5% of our population are gay (plus lesbian). Out of 4 mi lion that would be 200,000. 2000 out of 200,000.....makes the percentage... 0.01% of the plu population. Fair???okie I will use a higher number, 10,000 active net-users who are openly for plu rights...and I will get...0.05%.

So does that mean these 0.05% of our plu population reflected even the majority of plu thoughts?? Of course I do not know the exact number of plu, but thats a rough guide. I will not settle for "what if there are other who did not voiced out, or they do n t dare to", cos I am not god and I have a live to lead, grades to pass, money to earn and not concern myself with an "egg and chicken situation". Nor are anyone else out there who can claim to "know" what other silent plus really wants unless they tell m they are god himself. But then again there was never ANY REAL NECESSITY to claim for plu legitmacy. PLU have always been there, legal or illegal, recognised or unrecognised, within or outside the frame work we have always exist throughtout time. What is ore endearing is our ability to face any parameters allowed and live our lives given the obstacles thrown at us. Because of our ability to go around obstacles we have always succeed if not permutate through the ranks of history.

This rights issue debate is a dreadful waste of time. And this will be my last reply on this issue and I will not be answering any respond. I am dreadfully sorry for the amount of bandwave I took up but as this is a free open board for "discourse", I did o since someone started issues within the topic of "democratic-arguments".

06/14/00 14:27:07

Name: benben My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: talking, hugging and kissing

Your Fav Body Type: matured man

Comments:

Sorry, just wondering where is this sauna in Beach Road is located... ANybody knows please email me and let me know... I have not been to any sauna before and would like to try them out... thank you... sorry it seems a bit out of place from all these seri us talking going about... have fun but safe!

06/14/00 14:23:20

Comments:

Was at Fort Road Monday night but seems not much action.At 3am I decided to leave and hailed a cab at Meyer Road.A gleaming white Merc cab pull over and I got in."Tampines North" I told the cabby as we sped down the ECP.He started making light conversatio and I wasn't paying much attention till he started complimenting me on my looks.Dressed in the standard white long sleeve shirt and slacks he looked pretty hunky.We started talking and soon he changed the topic to the happenings at Fort road and his hand gently touched my thigh,sensing no objection he gently began caressing it and soon I had a hard on.Seeing and feeling my growing erection he suggested a quiet spot and we sped to a deserted multi-storey carpark near Bedok reservoir.I could see a growing b lge at his groin area as well. Parked at the top level he lowered our seats and began kissing me and caressing my body.I slowly unzipped him and out sprang an enormous 6 incher.I began carressing his shaft and it grew harder as precum leaked out from his cockhead.I pushed him back onto the seat and went down on it ,using my soft wet lips to suck his rod as my tongue massaged his shaft.As I slowly gave him a wet blow I felt him fumbling with my shorts and lowering my g-string.Slowly he began thrusting his hard erection deeper down my thr at as he licked and sucked on my groin area. Within minutes he came a full load but he was still horny and we went to the back seat where he positioned me lying faced down and began caressing my back and fingering my asshole.Soon after mositening it and f ngering me my moans of escatasy gave him another raging hardon and I felt his wet slippery cockhard inching into me."Oh?Kfxxk me harder !"I begged him as he humped me furiously from behind.Feeling his hard cock fill up my hole was heavenly and soon I shot y load all over his seats.Seeing this I soon felt him shudder and he filled his load into me.Feeling his balls bang against my ass cheeks as he continued pumping was exhilarating! Turnig around I was exhausted but the nice fella took out a cool bottle of mineral bottle and started washing my cock! Iced water on your cock after a good shot!We cleaned up and he sent me to Tampines.As I alighed from his cab he gave me a tight squeeze nd gave me his card.Service with a smile.

06/14/00 14:03:09

Name: malbroman

Comments:

Yuki is free to leave singapore if he feels so suppressed. If you feel so strongly about gay rights, why not go to Hong Lim Park and give a talk about gay rights? We need people like you to come out and fight the government! or are you another faceless gh st who only have courage in the net. I am sure we will support you if you are willing to show your face to the government like Mr Alex Lu. If not stop being a pansy and waste our time by bombarding this BB with our views. Frankly I am happy with the count y I call my home, but if you do not like to live here as you and your boyfriend could not apply for a HDB than go somewhere else.

06/14/00 13:20:36

Name: Newton-Raphson Search

Comments:

I did enjoy reading the gay rights issue in the beginning but it seems to be going nowhere and getting too argurmentative.

Hrmmm.. I think we should take discussion with an open mind, be willing to listen to what other ppl say. There is no absolute better way of handling an issue, but a relatively better way.

Can we just have some healthy discussion here? *Just get a bit pissed by the incessant 'attack and counter-attack' postings.

06/14/00 13:15:32

Name: Ben Your Fav Sextivity: BMSafra

Your Fav Body Type: BMSafra Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Looking for the spec guy in blue/white checked shirt, white(beige) pants at Bukit Merah Safra(MegaGym)today from 5 - 7 pm. We were sharing the jacuzzi and xchange eye contact but I was too shy to talk to you. Would like to know you. If you see this posting, pls send me an email.

06/14/00 13:08:12

Name: Ben My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: BMSafra Your Fav Body Type: BMSafra

Comments:

Looking for the guy in blue/white checked shirt, white(beige) pants at Bukit Merah Safra(MegaGym)today from 5 - 7 pm. If you see this posting, pls send me an email.

06/14/00 13:01:49

Name: Pleasant

Comments:

Heard so many hot encounters in Tampines Spa. Is it true? Anyone can highlight? Intend to go this Friday afternoon. Guess is less crowded??

06/14/00 12:42:16

Comments:

Hello Sotong, AK, JimmyW, Dedey, so long never see anything from you all. For some time the only familiar name I get to read is Charles.

06/14/00 12:11:43

Name: to yuki II

Comments:

thanks for the entertainment.. :) Your snappy remarks and oh-so-profound-and-intellectual-exchanges-NOT!!! has been giving me plenty to laugh about. Were you screwed by our PAP? How's your ass now? From your postings, I think you are still hurting. Have a ood dinner. :)Any updates about any happenings lately, anyone ELSE?

06/14/00 10:59:22

Name: Yuki

Comments:

Do I read it incorrectly, or is it the browser, that you asked me whether it was a gay opposition party I really wanted. Right, OK.

Now, apparently, you've wobbled off in the direction of saying its a gay opposition party that pursues its own agenda that one should be worried about. And if I "really" wanted that. You also say that you dont want to belabour the point. Well, quite rightly too - your drivvle results would be tedious. So, I take it that's nothing wrong with the browser now. And the a swer is trival. Which political party does not pursue its own agenda? I shan't even bother to laugh now. Its beyond funny. Your friend (who is presumbly absent from this BB) offered good advice I think - ignore rubbish/shit. Well, since your friend is not around, he's ignored by default. So that's easily done as well. One or two more points to clear up. There's this fellow somewhere below who posted as "To Yuki", which is to me presumably. His angst's over these : (a) mindset changes. Well, mind ets dont change fast, and indeed legislation cannot change mindsets quickly, but firstly, their mindsets should not affect us , and secondly, mindsets do change with legislation. (b) Tolerance and is this all being very intolerant just as non gays are intolerant. Well, the answer's yes o no depending on what your question is aiming at. I think tolerance of non-gays (by gays) is assumed and not the issue. But the issue is where rights are denied - there is (or should be) very little tolerance of that.

There's another splendid (in a manner of speaking, for that's his best) observation by the animal lover (who conjures Dobermans) as regards an island. Again, trivally simple - one would rather have a nice little island than an infested continent. Then again, for a singaporean to me tion islands in this manner as the animal did (sorry, I should say "animal lover"), is like a gnat telling others they should avoid stinks and rubbish tips.

That unfortunate animal (sorry, I should say "animal lover") aside, the likes of "To Yuki" s ould post more and indeed read here often whilst this lasts, and I promise to be gentle in explaining things to you even if I dont agree with what you say. Please do ask your friends to view and post sportingly. Just dont mention your age if you think y ur post will then get deleted by the board maintainer. Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha! Best luck all round. Anyway, Im attending dinner soon; I enjoy my dinners generally and dont want it spoilt by averageness and obstructionist blather.

06/14/00 09:25:52

Name: JimmyW

Comments:

oh dear. How did politics come into this ?

Anyway, life goes on - rules or not. There will always be PLUs around us and straight guys around us. The government knows that in order to further its greater aim of the liberal arts and the IT sector, isolating the PLUs would be automatic death given th t many of the more accomplished in these two areas are PLUs, if not PLU supporters.

Hence, it appears quite simply a lack of choice and not altruism, that will move the government to be more relaxed about things PLU.

That said, it is disgusting the way some PLUs act. Causing discomfort to others should never be condoned. This happens in public and even in the gay saunas.

The Singapore government does a good enough job for the economy. Frankly, my personal shackles which restrain my own exploration of the PLU world is stronger than anything the government could level upon me. Put it another way, no rule or guideline can pr vent someone from doing what he really wants to do. I guess the worst that can happen is that you end up in jail. But you've still done it right ?

Society needs to be ready to accept PLUs before more PLUs would come out into the open. Patience is all we need. In the evolution of life, another generation seems a reasonable enough time for the change in attitude to take place.

06/14/00 08:39:58

Comments:

Yuki, it is not so much about fearing a political party run by gays, but rather, a political party which has its own agenda. You never know what kind of effects they might have on the politics of the country. I really do not want to belabour this point. I m wondering if you are of that maturity to fully comprehend the magnitudes of your argument. In my most humblest of opinions, I think that your quickness in condemning everyone else' opinion but your own is a tad bit pompous. But, hey.. it is a free board here. Like what a fren of mine always say.. if we find the posting incoherent, full of rubbish and just downright biased and full of shit.. just ignore it.. :)

06/14/00 08:17:46

Comments:

Yet more commiserations to myself for a third posting in a row. Somebody who left neither name nor call sign said that no campaign has been mounted by "opposition" parties regarding gay issues, and that ak was moaning into his head about the potential pr blems of having a gay political party. Simple responses : (i) make your votes known, and somebody will raise it. Its a chicken and egg situation. You're votes are free, and indeed you right, and indeed worst of all, an onerous obligation that can be m nitored by the incumbent polical party. Well, make the best use of it then, and begin by offering it. So I think you've raised a valid point, but the, again, the answer is readily at hand. And so now you know. (2) ak's point doesn't deserve a respons (again, in my most humble view), but what he's saying is that, apparently, a political party composed(?) of gays is something to be feared. Laughable. Ha ha ha ha! Point(2) shouldn't be mentioned together with (1) as its clearly grossly inferior. Ha a ha! Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha!

06/14/00 08:07:31

Comments:

Commiserations to myself for another successive posting, but .. did I hear right :

"then can we proceed to ask for our gay rights"

Er?

And so its oft said that gays are more intelligent, richer, and all round better than everybody else etc etc etc. Why does they appear to be little evidence of it here.

Er?

06/14/00 07:59:58

Comments:

Hi, Sotong... I msged u once, not sure if you receiveed it. Anyway, welcum back, and to the old timers too like Marlboro, Charles (u were never really gone, eh?.. :P ), etc.

Yuki shows a lot of determined dislike for the current state in our country. But somehow, I just cannot agree with his arguments.. It doesn't mean that I choose to remain ignorant or complacent. i have my own thoughts about it. I thought I was confused ab ut it at first, but recent events has shown me that yeah.. we DO need a lot of help. But this will not happen overnight.

Our forum was rejected some weeks back and there were some articles written about it. At the same time, we've also read reports about how a school Vice Principal was caught grabbing at a youth's cock in a Sentosa toilet. And a project manager who fondled sleeping boy's penis in the bus.. TWICE on TWO separate days!! And there was that article in the Straits Times about how guys go to the gyms to cruise or pick up other guys for sex. I have to say... it seems ridiculous for anyone to push for the forum n w... noone wud support it after reading about all these activities. As for gay rights... hmm.. shud we even try?

I personally feel that.. yes, we, as a gay society in repressed Singapore DO need help. I will support any initiative that will provide us assistance in dealing with our identity. Support groups for gay youths and parents with gay kids would be worthwhile causes. I would willingly volunteer myself to assist if such a thing exist. I will also support a campaign for greater awareness in safe sex, with a clear acceptance that gay sex does exist. And I will support a forum like the one proposed by Alex Au... b coz it IS basically a neutral forum which does not advocate the gay lifestyle.. rather, it is about acceptance of the existence of gays in Singapore.

The problem is.. which I think is what the authorities here are worried about, is that people will use such activities for their own advantage. Come on... once you give people an inch, they will want to drag a mile. and you never know what some of the mor vocal gays are capable of. Gays are highly capable people here in singapore. I'm sure they will start demanding for more rights.. I dread to think that someday, we might end up with a gay opposition party. (Is that wat you want, Yuki?) Sexual orientation and politics should not mix. I do not believe we are ready as nation, to rewrite the legislation to include gay rights. I do not believe we are ready for the whole shishkebang. Face it... gays (some) can be very much like women. They get fired up by emoti ns.. when they hit their period, they get emotional, they get bitchy, they get catty.. FULL STOP.

Thus, my stand is... I will support all those earlier mentioned activities becoz... they will promote a better homosexual society for one and all. We need to mend it from the inside first... unite the gays, let them know that they are not freaks and that hey can still carry on with their lives like the others. We need to educate and make gays appear more acceptable to all... reduce the cruising, the free public sex, the soliciting, etc... We need to create the awareness that gays DO exist and that we're n t at all dirty. I think this process has more or less started.. but we're still far away from being accepted.. for the simple reason that we indulge in our underground activities which is very much derided. It is difficult to change everyone. We can only ope that the younger generation will pick things up as they go along and make it all a better society.. which, optimistically, is what's happenign now. The younger ones are much more hopeful and sensible, I think.

Until we can better ourselves, then can we proceed to ask for our gay rights.... which include gay marriages and home entitlement, spouse benefits, etc. It will not happen for the next 20years or so...

I've always been against the idea of pushing for gay ideals for the basic fact that we can't even have a consensus amongst ourselves. And we're STILL doing all those things which are considered by many to be disgusting. Why drag ourselves into the mud? Lo k at what's happening now.... it is EMBARRASSING!

The gay issue in Singapore is a neverending saga. As long as we behave ourselves, nothign will happen. I am contented with MY life. I am sure there are many other gay guys who are just as contented. Why feed the flames?

PEACE!

06/14/00 07:59:22

Comments:

Many useful points. (i) "The people I'm supposed to convince." --> Im not asking anybody to vote for me, thank god. Dont forget what you are going on about (which you have forgotten naturally) (ii) Facts are facts, albeit as I perceive them. If the ave age singaporean with then so be it what can be done? thats really too bad. Isnt it? (iii). There seems to be confusion about "what happens next" and the latest rambling post horses and canters, and occasionally gallops an streaks, around and about that point. Well, sorry - this is yardage covered previously. In so far as voters characteristics are concerned - incidental except how it goes on this vote. Its Not ideal to keep asking what happens next - I can only refer y u to the internet if you cant or dont travel or live abroad. Obviously, you've your eyes closed. But of course, at the end of the day, inertia from the likes of is to be expected. As always, just remember about all yo r waffle the next time "something" happens. Bear in mind I could care less about what you think of me : Im not standing for elections and dont have to wash my hands after shaking hands and in any case, its in your interest <<-- sad you keep missing this. But as I said, your inertia is completely understandable, and good luck and sucks! You get what you pay for. And Please, please, please, dont confuse me with a politician! .........wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

06/14/00 07:02:21

Name: Charles again My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: ditto Your Fav Body Type: likewise

Your Nationality: no change here

Comments:

S o t o n g

Sorry to ignore your comment to me. I am too eager to hit the Submit button. It was fun talking to you, too. Of course I can say hi to you-know-who here (Hi, you-know-who). But it is also an American custom to tell people they know to say hi to other people they know. Maybe it is not such a custom in Singapore.

06/14/00 06:33:59

Your Nationality: San Francisco ang mo

Comments:

V-ass

Can you be more specific about "no result"? No penetration? No orgasm? No paper umbrellas floating to and fro in the air, sparkling and giving off rays of multicolored light in the darkness? What no result?????

06/14/00 03:28:53

Comments:

Yo Marlbroman!! So glad to see you're back!!

Yuki, There're always 2 sides to every issue. By all means, convince others to your view, not condemn those whose perspective is different from yours. A simple posting of mine stati g that I'm happy with the current pace of progress became distorted to being complacent and not wanting change. And thereafter you belittle and insult others who holds such views. On the one hand, you want others to buy your views :

"Sotong saying that "strong" comments should be directed at the "authorities". No, sorry, its directed at the ordinary GAY ingapore *voters* here. Talking to the "authorities" is granting an speaki g audience to the bunch intellectually ch llenged baffoons."

But in the same breath, you insult the very same people whom you need to convince:

"Well Chye, you've lived in singapore before, and you know what these average singaporeans are ike. Opiated many of these people are, stomachs full, and minds mushy."

Sure, I believe in freedom of expression. But freedom of expression does not mean freedom to do as you please with no holds barred. Be thankful that I choose to giv way to you earlier. What would have happened if it were someone else with similar predisposition as you? An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind! Don't forget that this site is also viewed by many foreigners. Can't we exercise some form of self-con rol at all?

From your anti-establishment postings, you do remind me of some Doberman whose legs are ready to stand on-guard at the slightest dissatisfaction or mistakes made by our government. No government is perfect. And no government can please everybody but they will try to please the majority where possible. Is there nothing at all that you can be thankful for? What would you have done then if you are in their shoes? Persecute those whose views differ from yours?

It will be sad when th day comes where postings on this site concerning personal views are kept anonymous simply because it takes great moral courage to face the onslaught of extreme views that has no tolerance for an alternative, and is peppered with personal criticism. Is th s what we want to see?

From your posting, it is apparent that you go around with so much hatred inside you. Hatred for people whose views differ from yours, hatred for your average countrymen and hatred against the existing government. Why don't y u try seeing things from another perspective for a change? To incite others to vote an efficient government out of office just because you think they closed down a website where you can talk dirty is plain ridiculous.

We all live in the same country, ruled by the same government. But at the end of the day, I would have been able to say that I have stopped along the way to smell the flowers, enjoyed the super efficient transportation system and enjoy the safe walk home at night; all thanks to our gover ment etc. Yes, they are not perfect but at least they try. But from your attitude, it would seemed like you'd be on an isolated island of your own with a checklist containing a full list of things which your perceive the government has not done for you. N w, this is really pathetic.

06/14/00 02:28:43

Name: To Yuki

Comments:

All this talk about gay rights and the government is downright confusing. Sure, I would like to see Singapore being more open to PLUs and accept us for who we are. But let's face it. Even if the Government says tomorrow that gay marriages are allowed o whatever it is that you are championing for, does that mean we are going to have a better life? Somehow I don't think all PLUs will exactly be rushing to out themselves. The reason being that society is still not able to accept us. Sure, this is a gene alisation, but just look at The Straits Times and the poll it recently conducted shows that most Singaporeans are not ready for it. So what if the Government accepts PLUs? The mindset of the people wouldn't change. So what if we vote for the opposition? Even if they accept PLUs, which is quite unlikely, the mindset of society still wouldn't change. OK, sure I'll admit I'm generalising before others point it out. But come on, let's be realistic. Mindsets do not change overnight. Look at all the gay ba hing overseas. OK, isolated exceptional incidents maybe, although I would certainly beg to differ on that point. But doesn't it prove that despite legislation approving of the same rights to PLUs, society hasn't change all that much? There are still peo le who hate us, no matter what the government says. And if you keep saying that change will come from the top and Singaporeans will just accept it, well, then I think that you are very wrong. The top says p--no is bad and cannot be sold or bought in Sin apore. If we are really so obedient to the top, then why is it that there are still p--no sellers and buyers out there on the streets of Singapore? Sure, we can always hope that PLUs will one day be accepted in Singapore. But that has to come from years of slow hard work. Give our friends and family a more balanced view of what PLUs are like, instead of the usual sex-crazed maniac the media paint us as. Over time, as society changes, maybe then things will be much easier and better for PLUs, although t e way I see it now, things aren't that bad anyway. No gay-bashing, no discrimination in schools or employment, gays clubs, etc. If we can't even change the mindset of non-PLUs and get them to our side and our cause, well, being militant and indignant he e wouldn't help. Neither would pointing out the supposed fallacies of other people who post their opinions here. In the end, it just divides us even more. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just because you do not share it does not make it wro g and yours correct. In showing such intolerance, isn't it the same as being like the rest of Singaporeans, who are intolerant of PLUs? Isn't it the case of the pot calling the kettle black? As for the opposition, well, sure we can always hope that they will be more open towards PLUs. But then again, I haven't heard them mention anything to that effect so far. We can always hope but frankly, that would be like hoping that one day, all Singaporeans will be able to live in huge landed property in Singapo e and own cars. If all this seems immature, well, you'll just have to pardon me as I'm still young and I'm sure I do not have the wisdom and strong analytical skills that you supposedly possess. No offence.

06/14/00 00:02:59

Comments:

dear kaypoh, sorry for posting twice in a row : 1. Life does go on. Dont worry! 2. "proved inflexible to the local venacular", read "the local venacular proved inflexible". The local venacular is very vencular .ha ha ha! There was this young fellow whose post got deleted. To him, and all others like him, Id say, make up your own minds. Dont let clapped-out persons who have been extremely evident on this board influence you too much. Don't listen to their rubbish (amply demonstrated thus far, with no great difficulty I perceive) and think things through. What your identity is - you determine for yourself. These clapped-out individuals are, in my humble opinion, of no fit state to tell you what to be or how you take thi gs forward. In fact, its a terrible presumption to think they know what they are talking about at all!

06/13/00 23:41:35

Comments:

A local way? An overseas way? In more ways than one its a matter of what's in the mind. You might live side by side with whatever group in singapore you care to mention, but naturally, whether you possess any affinity with their way of thinking, and ind ed their lifestyle is a separate matter. Suit "local" conditions? Well, if need be, "they can live theirs, and we can live ours" whomever we or they are. But naturally, the dear old self interested politicians dont want you to think this way ... poor them, and poor sheep.

06/13/00 23:28:46

Comments:

There are alot of things which we ought not to take face value at or their literal meaning. Yuki asked if there is an Aussie way...good question, although we all know who the aussies are, and even what is the American way (concerning plu or not) can be al o pretty subjective, not to mention the existance of the/ a single 'singapore way'. Given so isn't that an contradition in what exactly are we fighting for??? What is plu???Not a long list of definations nor wants...thats all in black and white words only So what exactly and for whom exactly are we fighting for???

Although the main point here is not on "plu-nationalism"...heh heh but again things have been taken rather at face-value. I am not interested in Stonewall being american, the aussies being aussies... I am just saying we should solve things our-selves and ot use case-studies as examplar which is my immediate concern.

Our cultural infulences are all imported form overseas. Our fashion (str8 or plu) is always a fashion-season late as we take cue from Hong Kong and Taiwan. What rage has died down overseas becomes the rage here. Even our largest down-town skyscrapers are la modifications of famous sky-scrapers else-where. All these "daily-stuff" are not the exact real things but delightful innovations modified to the local venecular.

I will laugh when someone tries to carry back the exact same way an overseas lifestyle which proved inflexible to the local venecular. Totally out of local context and divorced from its parent time and space and hastiliy imposed on a bewidered society cau ht unprepared.

And to vote for the opposition or any party just because they promised something we clamor for??? Think more practical if not deeper. I will vote for people who have the ability to get things down. Not just loud empty words with attractive appeal. At the ast resort there is still such a thing call the "null" vote. Remember ABC, CNN, CNBC news coverage on any political voting poll in any countries??? sometimes we can hear words like "Voters are still dubious whether Mr XXX of XXX party can offer what he in ends to do for his term is he get elected when market and industrial analyst says otherwise". To all active-pursiters of overseas media is that a familar phrase? So I am not concern with now but rather the future as a consequence of now.

I repeat, in any event Life has to go on, are yours???

06/13/00 23:21:22

Name: NoG-strings!

Comments:

G-strings ARE banned from public pool in Singapore! I remember an incident about 10 years back where there was a feature done on the local Straits Times about indecently dressed male swimmers in tight blue or black g-strings prancing around in swimming po ls. It could constitute public indecency so watch where you go with that nice tight butt!

06/13/00 21:16:47

Comments:

Without sounding facile, what makes you so sure that it would not? ***********The land of the free is a federation of political capitals spanning 5 time zones, and population size 100 times that of precious little singapore. a bash here and there is to e expected. oth, there's a lot more progress in certain parts of the federation. Isolated examples you raise dont make a case Im afraid. Why do you constantly raise them? Whenever you feel tempted raise odd cases again, please remember the cardinal po nt about exceptions to the general rule. Of course there are towns that dont condone "gay"-ness, but then again there are such areas where a second bat of the eyelid is found wanting. Again, please avoid raising "exceptional" circumstances and the proc ed to overgeneralise. You sound like a misinformed chinese newspaper reader.

06/13/00 20:27:49

Name: kenny

Comments:

wanna c some sexy cumshots....over at egroups,group is gay_asian_cum.

message 559 , mee cum

06/13/00 19:51:03

Name: malbroman

Comments:

Yuki, what makes u so sure that the opposition will make gay living legal? I am sure most PLUs must have felt that the govt has given much more 'freedom' than ever before. U can go to those places where gays are given rights. But remember, No gays are eve bashed to death here in singapore, where in 'the land of the free and home of the brave', PLUs are actually killed for just being gay.

06/13/00 17:06:46

Name: Pretty China Doll My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: BJ Your Fav Body Type: Chubby

Comments:

I visited Stroke last Friday and it's so hot there. One guy was actually stroking himself while ogling at me taking a shower. I was worried that he'll cum on me as he was just beside me at the time.

06/13/00 16:54:42

Name: V-ass

Comments:

I have a virgin ass. Recently, having oral sex with my bf abd in the heat of the moment, i allow him to penetrate me but alas being an ass virgin himself, we tried for half an hour (even with soap & water) without any result! Can someone out there be kind enough to enlighten me how to get it right!!

06/13/00 16:19:51

Comments:

Kapoh, did you penned those thots below? I take my hat off to you or whoever it maybe. It is good to see postings that are presented relatively objectively, thot provoking and as a certain Joe below has sorta put it: "in a way that brings our community cl ser together rather than farther apart". Still, it would even better if you could leave a name behind so that we can all know you better :)

Charles, thanks for the call. Oh, no need for me to say hi to you-know-who as we can always say it here, rite? :) And yes, I could have unknowingly changed the title 8)

Stud, wearing of G-string swimwear should not be illegal in S'pore pools (otherwise, you might see a notice banning the wearing of these things at public pools) Perhaps that particular situation was special like maybe that particular pair was translucent tc and attracted some ah soh's attention? BTW, you'll need to wear your trunks at the Tampines Spa. And I don't think they ban G-strings there. Afterall, it's an all guys' spa.

Farang, just realized I haven't greeted you :) Can't find your email address anywhere. Would like to know you. Can you mail it to me? Thks in advance.

06/13/00 15:56:10

Comments:

Really! The pap propaganda machine has gotten you really good. Americans are stonewallers, and Aussies are not singaporeans, and since we are singaporeans we dont have to do it the aussie way. Is there an Aussie way? I thought this is the usual way! Ye , the pap propaganda machine has gotten you real good. Its very easy for them - singaporeans are not everybody else and should not do things the way everybody else does things. Unless, it suits this pap political party that is. hmmm ........ hmmmm .... ... The aussies are right and the americans are even better. singaporeans can be *whom ever* they like. God!

06/13/00 15:36:46

Name: Niceman

Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

I Would like to know a guy who i met at Suntec on 9/6 at about 11am at one of the famous company where i was in the room and the demostrator was showing the feature of their products and you was sitting outside the room staring at me... at first you was s t ing with the legs crossed but when i looked at you, you opened your leg widely....great, i like that. :) If you are that guy, please reply to me, i would like to be your friend.... :)

06/13/00 15:03:07

Name: Jet

Comments:

We met at YCK SC on Monday 12/6/00 around 4:30pm... followed U on bus 268... U got off two stops after AMK interchange... U were wearing a new telecom company's T shirt... I was the guy wearing white Tee... I was too shy to approach U, as U had another ad irer also following U... I would like to make friend with U.

06/13/00 14:28:06

Comments:

Indeed, I must agree that respectability is not that clear in defination. Thats why I added in the statement "contraditary actions do not give you the intended results", after I have said "respectability is earned not asked form other". That statement is vital and ought not be overlooked.

It is close to trying to say whether a person is "good" or not. Will you believe or have you met a person who says that he is "good"???. That judgement is up to the people around him to hold him so. From the lowest starting point I hold the belief that everybody has to play their "social" part. This chicken and egg business has always been there...For the past 9 years of my plu life local plus did not "champion" for plu rights so vigourly. This chick n and egg thing is also a give and take situation. Also a "one man's posion one man's meat" situation. We are mortals and not GOD. Just because respectability is hard to define does that mean respectability is not there?

Our government has a whole lot of agendas to pursuit. It has promised to and within one of those agenda seemingly positively concerns plus. But alas our issue inevitably comes into conflict with other agendas of the same importance. So what made ousr so v tally "important" of concern of the first rank??? that made it a "must-have". I dun hear any plu fighting for other issues like "family-ties" at all....not very impressionable. PLus fight for things which concerns their immeduate welf-fare...only. The hallmark of what makes a good government is its initative to find a compromise when it is caught in such a fix...and slowly but surely they have closed a blind eye towards us....slowly but surely....

Things will change for the better in the long run but so I do not see the reason why we have to fight for such a hard-lined inflexibe goal. We are Singaporeans and we should solve things ourselves. Stonewall???We are not Americans and just because the aussies do certain things in certain way does not mean we have to do the same things the aussie way!!! Are we so incapable such that we cannot olved our own indigenious issue? Besides will they help us if we are in trouble? THe pure opptimistic say yes they will, the pure cynicals laugh that " no they will not", the worldy ones will say "maybe they will maybe they wouldn't depending on the situa ion.

I noticed that those who take on either extreme stands normally will be the hardest hit and worse affected when they recieved results which are otherwise. And when that happens they will be caught in what was identified as the "egg and chicken" situat on...

Life goes on, are yours???

06/13/00 11:08:34

Name: owen My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: still a virgin

Your Fav Body Type: dont really know Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

im a 20yr old indian virgin on all counts...slim and average built..would like to experience various things...looking for an enriching first time...if interested..pls email me with details....hope to hear from u....

06/13/00 10:24:38

Comments:

To sigh

Well, they don't actually burrow under the skin. They submerge themselves somewhat into a pore. So much so that it's very difficult to get them out with fingernails. A tweezer is the only way. They should be dead after treatment with that liquid.

You've left it so long, sigh, that I wouldn't be surprised if the things are all over you now. Digging into your head hair, the pores of your legs and arms, and maybe your chest if you're hairy. They are very unpleasant. Please don't leave it much longer o get that juice, and find a nice friend to help you dig them out. On my first dose, I collected them on blotting paper, and counted no fewer than 500! I know where I got them from. Do you?

Farang

06/13/00 07:26:20

Name: sigh

Comments:

Oops... forgotten.... A BIG thank you to Farang.... but you mean they also burrow into the skin?? Aiyoh.... I hope the medicine will kill them... I hate the idea of using tweezers to pull them out of my pubic area... afterall... I can't bend that low! I h ve to get someone to help me! *Sigh*

06/13/00 07:23:32

Name: sigh

Comments:

Oh Little Bo Peep.... you like to eat crabs huh? Maybe you can have them after I got rid of them yah? humour you also lah... ;p

Name: sam

Comments:

( ***** From BW :- Sorry Sam, you are too young to be here. ***** )

06/13/00 05:53:49

Comments:

http://www.brain.com/health_a2z/crs/crablice.htm

check for crab info

http://www.sintercom.org/makan/malay2.htm

more crab info...hehe

06/13/00 03:44:00

Name: simon(sg)

Comments:

60+ pics added. Click on URL above.