Male HQ

my Feedback about using TINDER

jerseyboys

i would be happy to share my Experiences using TINDER,  before that,  manners first...   How is everyone out there doing?  Whatever ur Sexual Orientation,  be it gay, bisexual, trans, crossDressor or anything in btw,   i hope & pray 2017 has been a gd year for U.  We are 104 days away from 2018,  i thank God i hv grown so so much this year & i pray 2018 will be more transformative for me.... Since "coming out of the closet" this year... Life has been smooth sailing for me.   Right on top of my prayer list is when i turn 35yo...  i will immediately run to the counter@ HDB Hub & register for a new flat under the "Singles Scheme"  & claim all the subsidies possible from the gahmen  =)    Feels gd to finally move out fr my parents' place & hv some privacy as a "Old Man" transiting from early to Late 30s'

now that i've finished with my introductory speech,
Back to TINDER:

Question: Why use TINDER?
(1)  had too many bad experiences using GRINDR...   had 5 cases of Impersonation & these 5 men should be prosecuted in the Subordinate Courts =(

(2) Jack'd gave me "one lead" & after chatting with this guy for one week he seem disinterested in me... so i deleted the App...

(3) FRIDAE,  had to pay for subscription so me being stingy said, "No, No."

(4) okCupid, met a guy who invited me to his home for xxx.  If he is a representation of what the pple out there are like then i rather not know the rest of them...

(5) TINDER i feel, is a safe place to discover legitimate men who are non-pretentious,  & are genuinely seeking real friendships unlike the four platforms mentioned above.

so how has my Experience using TINDER been?

below is an example of "What goes thru my mind....."

> Shit!  i accidentally Unliked the guy who went to Harvard, how to go back & Like him?
> dear Sir...  seriously...  do U have to flaunt ur chest hair to me?  I am not interested in ur phy features but ur Character !!!

> What a Cutesy Pose!  Too bad i am not looking for a Mascot from Disneyland, next please...
> This guy comes from a Top S'pore University & Looks like Zac Efron, wonder he is too good to be true?

> hmm...  a Doctor...  so desirable for me... not bad eh... Free medical advice while going out on dates,  that's like a two-hit-combo !
> his profile says "He is well travelled" & i am not... so how? am i going to fake that my trips to KL is "well travelled" so i can get to know him?

> WOW! this guy's profile pic shows him sitting SIA's Business Class!!!   My Inference?  either he is loaded, or he is a frequent flier, whatever & whoever he is MESSAGE HIM NOW!!!
> Aiyah!  He is in Civil Service & i am Anti-Government...  so how?  when we go out, will he convert me to PAP or will i convert him to WP?

> this Guy is drop dead gorgeous but his occupation is drop dead boring...  how to chitchat when we have absolutely nothing in common?!?
>  i like this Guy very very much but....  will he like me?  i'm guessing this will not be a reciprocal one...  sigh....

>  i hv to stop going thru my mental Checklist before Liking-or-DisLiking guys... " just take a leap of faith & like the guys Even if U feel they are twice Ur size & not ur Type !!! "
>  Cute Guy,  checked.  Chiseled Body,  checked.  Cheeky Smile, check.   Am i Liking him coz i am attracted to his looks?  how shallow am i to do that ?!?

Hope U guys read my sharing above "With a Pinch of Salt" & pls don't re-quote me with nasty rebuttals & Criticisms about my Character.    To those who want to discredit me,  i will not be reading ur posts, many thanks,  @jerseyboys