Male HQ

Advice Needed

Hole4use

Hi All, I Need Some Genuine Advice Here. Hope There Is Someone Who Are Able To Help Me With My Questions Here.

Tho I know My Questions May Sound Very Stupid, Hope There Is Someone Who Are Able To Help Me And Advice Me With This.

Many Thanks !

- Is It Possible To Have Sex Immediately Without Any Foreplay At All Once Naked? 

Means The Top Will Just Strip And Be Naked Then He Will Put His Dick Into My Butthole Immediately. He Will Just Put His Dick Into My Asshole And Do It Straightaway

With Totally No Foreplay At All. Wat I Need To Do Is To Just Lub Up My Butthole Prior Before Meeting Him, And He Will Just Enter And Do it Once He Stripped.

- If This Is Possible, How Sould I Let Him Enter Or Use My Butthole? Meaning In Which Position For Me To Give It To Him Is The Best So No Time Wastage As Timing Is Tight ? Its Like Just Do It And Leave. As Such, Is This Consider As Quickie?

Thank U Everyone ! 

1 hour ago, Hole4use said:

Hi All, I Need Some Genuine Advice Here. Hope There Is Someone Who Are Able To Help Me With My Questions Here.

Tho I know My Questions May Sound Very Stupid, Hope There Is Someone Who Are Able To Help Me And Advice Me With This.

Many Thanks !

- Is It Possible To Have Sex Immediately Without Any Foreplay At All Once Naked? 

Means The Top Will Just Strip And Be Naked Then He Will Put His Dick Into My Butthole Immediately. He Will Just Put His Dick Into My Asshole And Do It Straightaway

With Totally No Foreplay At All. Wat I Need To Do Is To Just Lub Up My Butthole Prior Before Meeting Him, And He Will Just Enter And Do it Once He Stripped.

- If This Is Possible, How Sould I Let Him Enter Or Use My Butthole? Meaning In Which Position For Me To Give It To Him Is The Best So No Time Wastage As Timing Is Tight ? Its Like Just Do It And Leave. As Such, Is This Consider As Quickie?

Thank U Everyone ! 

Yes if u r able to self lubricate as this.

http://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/mucous-in-anus-when-sexually-aroused

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

4 minutes ago, fab said:

Yes if u r able to self lubricate as this.

http://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/mucous-in-anus-when-sexually-aroused

Thank U ! But If This Really Comes To Past. I Will Lube Myself Up With KY Before The Top Sees Me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Many Thanks !

Thank U Everyone !