Male HQ

From Bw Archives 58 : 12 Jul - 18 Jul 2000

HendryTan

Hehe, all these talk about Rairua really tickles my fancy :-) I just love a classy sauna but it would be 2 months before I can find the time to be free.

Anyway, Rairua is a business venture in this high cost city area so we should not push them for concessions.

This BB is basically neutral to all gay businesses; hey some of the gay businessmen gotta eat too otherwise they'll be eating WIND :P Any gay business announcements are welcome here as long as they are being reasonable.

However, Sgboy is a much more expansive service so guys posting there should respect the need to place things at the correct allocated places otherwise things will be really messy.

For those missing postings, I think the Yahoo server sometimes just dropped them while processing when swamped by heavy loads. Free service, that' what we'll get :-(

07/18/00 14:16:10

Name: Stephen My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Definately Oral Your Fav Body Type: Slim & Smooth

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi, I'm a 21 year old guy, 178/65/Chn who is really into briefs. I love looking at guys in briefs esp white ones and also exchanging mine with them. Once I've gotten theirs, I love to smell them and rub them all over myself. I also love phone sex. So if t ere are any like minded individuals out there below 21, do drop me a mail and we'll take things from there.

07/18/00 13:47:14

Name: Summer

My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

Hi, I'm Summer,22,chn,1.7m/64kg,fit built,boyish looking, an swimming trainner is providing massage service that can relax both your body and mind. For more information, pls contact me 95650030. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

07/18/00 13:07:36

Comments:

Heard that one session of "Bishonen" was cancelled....left only the 9 pm show. Did you miss the show? What about owning a copy of VCD? Email for details.

07/18/00 12:44:38

Name: nsboy81

Comments:

Hey guys, Check out the latest issue of NSMen magazine sent to all SAFRA members. Really yummy pics of Leslie Kwok. Yum Yum...... :P

07/18/00 09:32:47

Name: Jake

Comments:

Saw yesterday film fest on "love of the 3 oranges" -don't ask me why this title.

Interesting story abt a str guy meeting back his ex-girl friend and found that she is living with a lesbian.

His trying to understand the lady lover and his ultimate sexual relationship with with his ex-girl friend bring the peak of the story. The ending?... I will keep it a secret.

Interestingly, the gay couple sitting in front of me is the most interesting. A fat old man with bald head and an "auntie" like Ah Peh in flora shirt and sitting together lovingly to watch the show.

So Ethan, yes, there is life for PLU when we get old if we are not married and have tons of children.

07/18/00 09:19:17

Name: Ethan

Comments:

Was taking a train home from Bedok due to working reasons. The cabin was filled with little and boring ppl and I am feeling sian lost in my own thoughts. Later, a couple boarded the train and sat opposite me. One was fat and balding but was real attentive to the other. The other was more well-dressed and looked like a gymmer. Both are in their late forties or so. The fat guy would place his hand behind the other one while he talked, and gazed with him with such loving eyes. The other guy was clearly enchan ed and kept talking about what about today. Occasionally, they would cast themselves in whispers and giggle. When they first board the train, they looked at me and murmurned something to each other and yet kept looking at me. I wondered what they are sayi g. I must have look pretty Ah Beng as I sat in a very "Bo Chap" manner and didn't look friendly. Although they were talking throughout the journey, they never failed to cast their glances in my direction every now and then.! Thoughts fleeced through my mind - Would I be as happy as them when I am old? Do I care what others think when I behave like this in public? Secretly, I am happy for them. I almost felt like giving them a hug but decided not, as they would think I am goin to punch them if I walked over to them. I have such a "attitude" look, as many says. I left the train with blissful thoughts on my own life....

07/18/00 08:23:22

Name: Rohin My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Any - not Bony

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Body is tired.......Anyone to provide a good body massage and speclal services........Quote me now...full package.....

07/18/00 07:46:28

Name: hotnspicy

Your Fav Sextivity: voyeur

Comments:

FR Beach is still the hottest! Went cruisin at FRB last Sun pm. Was excited to see a group of abt 20 guys crowded around. They were watching three guys torturing one naked guy who was tied bet two trees right in the open beach area. He was blindfolded and tied spreadeagled. i was shoc ed when they tied a 1.5liter bottle of water to hang from his balls!! Then they used clothespegs on his nipples and cock. The guy was struggling in pain and pleasure.Everyone was very interested in the action. I did my part by fingerfxxking the guy and th crowd laughed as he struggled. I felt my dick harden and the scene was so hot as several guys groped him and put pegs all over him and some spanked him. I was so hot I had to go into the bushes to jerk off. It was damn good show. I left after about an h ur abt 6.30pm but the guy was still being tortured :-) and I could see a few torturers were naked. I bet they wre going to rape him. Too bad I couldn't stay to watch the fun. I never knew Singapore had such S&M action. FRB is still the hottest place arou d. Hope to see more daring exploits.

07/18/00 04:40:53

Name: shaved

Comments:

I shaved my cock and balls everyday. yet to come across anyone else who did. Is there anyone out there who did?

07/18/00 03:52:30

Comments:

To Nick69

I like XXXperience. I had once being sucked while driving along TPE. The feeling is great. It had been 2 year+ and your story brought back those sweet moments.

07/18/00 02:57:20

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Saturday morning 3 am.What a day, finished off a meeting in the early morning and made my way along Raffles Place towards Lau Pa Sat as usual after a tiring day.As I passed the infamous stretch of road opposite Republic Plaza I saw 3 cars lines up against the pavement. Car one, disheveled looking chap in a Lada drooling out of his car as I passed (No way!) Car two, executive looking chap in a Merc 200 reading FHM magazine (Straight?) and car three, also executive looking type in a Mitsubishi galant.the on y one to smile back and notice me! I flashed my friendly sluttish smile and walked towards Lau Pa Sat.Soon I realised he was following me in his car.As he pulled up to me in front of the Delifrance branch I leaned in to see a studious looking guy in his l te 20s."Hi, need a lift somewhere?" he asked so politely.I hopped in and we drove off towards the ECP.Exchanging pleasantries I noticed a bulge in his tight business pants and reached out to pat it.Slowly as he drove towards Fort road I slowly unzipped it and out came and enormous erect tool with drips of precum on its head.I started stroking its shaft and caressing his cock head as he winced and concentrated on driving.Cumming to a red light and seeing no cars around I bent forward and took his hot member into my wet soft lips."Ohhhh.?K." he moaned as I started going down on him and deep throated his tool.We soon came to a dark carpark where we pulled down our seats and started kissing and caressing each other.I slowly undid his buckle and lowered his pant and undies to his knees while working his tool with my mouth.He undid my shirt and soon was sucking and licking my nipples as he too groped my groin area.I wanted him so badly and started a 69 with him and we were in thoes of passion as we sucked each ot er off.He came within mins and shot a load of warm salty cum .Looking up into his eyes I slowly let his sweet juices trickle down his shaft and massaged his balls .He remained erect and started moistening my asshole.Sliding a finger in he began to wet my ole in preparation to mount me doggy style but it was quite difficult in a car so we drove back to Battery road where we found a nice quiet spot in the multi-storey carpark.Once in a quiet spot, we left the car for a stairway and I lowered my clothes to m ankles as he started licking my eager asshole.Moaning with pleasure I begged him to fill me with his glistening hard cock and he shoved it all the way in! "MMmmmmmm?K..it felt so good as he filled me up and started a humping motion from behind.Slowly we ssed and he played with my nipples and after a while he came again.This time it was more as I felt his love juice drip along my thighs.He was kind enough to help me clean up and we parted ways after a little more hugging and kissing.

07/18/00 00:25:27

Name: dan

Comments:

I was walking up the stairs of my hdb flat around 3am last night and guess what i saw...a drunkard man laying on the steps..he must have collapsed struggling to go up the stairs...i turned him round and was amazed to find that hes really hunky and hanso e..but i dont remember seeing him in the neighbour.

What should I do with him..leave him alone or perhaps bring him home? No..that can be too dangerous i thought..

I started to slap him lightly on the face hoping to wake him but to no avail...a hunk laying there totally under my control..i decided to unzip him to check his stats...wearing tight jeans....wasn't easy..but finally managed to strip his pants off....t re down his undies and saw the most beautiful cock..limp though but was very appealing... didn't dare do anything..zip him back..and then check his chest and nipples too....just yummy....

I decided to take my chances and slowly dragged him up and tried to wake him up a little to bring him home....he woken up a little after a while and mumbled that hes staying on the 11 floor..i was only on the 3rd level....then i asked if he wanted to go home or go to my place to wash up...

(to be continued....i've to get to work now)

07/18/00 00:24:30

Name: dan

Comments:

I was walking up the stairs of my hdb flat around 3am last night and guess what i saw...a drunkard man laying on the steps..he must have collapsed struggling to go up the stairs...i turned him round and was amazed to find that hes really hunky and hanso e..but i dont remember seeing him in the neighbour. What should I do with him..leave him alone or perhaps bring him home? No..that can be too dangerous i thought.. I started to slap him lightly on the face hoping to wake him but to no avail...a hunk laying there totally under my control..i decided to unzip him to check his stats...wearing tight jeans....wasn't easy..but finally managed to strip his pants off....t re down his undies and saw the most beautiful cock..limp though but was very appealing... didn't dare do anything..zip him back..and then check his chest and nipples too....just yummy.... I decided to take my chances and slowly dragged him up and tried to wake him up a little to bring him home....he woken up a little after a while and mumbled that hes staying on the 11 floor..i was only on the 3rd level....then i asked if he wanted to go home or go to my place to wash up... (to be continued....i've to get to work now)

07/18/00 00:16:20

Name: actionkid ;P

Comments:

blissful fxxk.. just one word.. WOW!!!!!!!! hahahahh.. you've just raised the steam level of this board singlehandedly.. :P Also, interesting to note that there are many guys leaving their profession/hobbies to become masseurs.. swimmers, commandos, and no , a basketballer. interesting.

07/17/00 17:48:36

Name: BLISSFUL fxxk My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fxxkED HARD

Comments:

fxxkED BY A HORSE!!

THIS IS NO FICTION

Last Saturday nite was at Ann Siang Hill. Had some drinks and was horny like hell so decided to try my first cruise ever there!!

In my tank-top(quite muscular) just stood near my car, eyeballing guys walking aimlessly up and down the road and getting eyeballed too. Didn't have courage to approach anyone. After about half hour decided to go into backlane at the end of the road , hop ng for something to happen. Just as I walked in 2 guys walked out from the dark. 1 walked past me; the other walked into me on brushed onto my shoulders which I acknowledged by sying Hi. I walked a few steps up to sit on low wall. He had turned back n cam to me and stood inches away from me. Without thinking I touched his groin n IT was already hard n felt REALLY HUGE. My arse was going soft: I really really really needed a huge cock to fxxk me up! He didnot waste time; asked me if I wud go to his place. Found out he was like 10 mins from my place!! We went straight to my car and set off. I could not help feeling his cock while driving(automatic gears). He lowered his pants and showed me his manhood- must have been 8 fxxking inches n curved n uncut: my dr am cock. He hid his cock a while later when he saw I was losing concentration on the road:) I was really losing it!!

I rushed to his place and go to his flat, both of us quickly washing up and I did an enema: really wanted to enjoy this monster cock.

Then it was pure bliss: We started passionate kissing lying on each other wid our cocks rubbing on each other. I nibbled and bit on his nipples his turn-on. We licked each other. He turned me around for a 69. His cocked had shrunk into a dark tiny thing w th so much foreskin( i luv cock wid lots of foreskin). I bit his balls and sucked them into my mouth with him groaning in pain n pleasure. I pulled his legs over me n bit n sucked on his thighs, buttocks n near his cherry hole. He was protesting in pain n I told him to give me same if he wanted me to go easy: he obliged n bit me hard......OOOOOOOOh it was good. Then, I took his flaccid cock in my mouth, nibbled his foreskin with the whole cock in my mouth. The moment I was waiting for: it started to grow n I deepthroat the fxxk thing. He started to moan. I worked on the whole cock till the bastard was like a horse. It was tapered and really thick at the base. He was moaning and deepthroating my 8 inch too. It was too much for me. I turned him over in the 69 with the horse prick right up my face. He said Wait and brought a surprise: POPPERS. We both took our dose n it was dejavu for me. He was still working on my cock and balls. I split his legs wider to lower his cherry. My tongue when straight for his arseh le. Used my hands to stretch it WIDE open and shoved my tongue all the way up the hole. (I was out of this world!!!) I think he hit the roof when I did that. I nibbled his ass lips till he moaned n sucked it hard, real hard n I cud feel it swell in my mou h! It was really awesome. I just kept sucking his hole out. And I had to pull my cock out of his mouth a few times to avoid sperming. After maybe half hour, he decided to prove his fxxking prowess. He got over put a bolster under my back n we took another snort of poppers. Man it was wild: I was like on fire. He pushed my legs over my head, lubed his cock n my hole, inserted his cockhead n shoved it in all the way in raw! After all the fore play it must be like nine inches!! Ordinarily, I wud scream if a c ck drives up me the first time. But no; I was taking a huge horsecock n I was loving every moment; my chhebai was being split open n I was enjoying every inch of that fxxking horseprick!! I was his slut n under total submission! But my stud was gentle: he just rode all the way in widout whacking into me. I tightened my hole and sucked his nipples to thank him. He wud withdraw the cock n shove into me to make my cheebai savour his cock. We were at it for a while wid a few rounds of poppers. I was moaning, s reaming and talking dirty like a slut in heat. And then while I was sucking his nipples he started to ram my hole like an animal. I tightened my hole and he let go a moan as his horseprick started to throb 4 or 5 times n I ACTUALLY FELT his hot sperm shoo ing into my hole. I squeezed my cheebai harder. But my stud did not stop. Even after cumming in my hole he was still riding me: Strong cock this one. I took one more snort of poppers and started masturbating my cock with my stud still humping me. Goading him to fxxk me harder I spill out my sperm like a hot fountain. We hugged and kissed in embrace leaving my hot sperm to seal our a new beginning of blissful sex. His name is F.......; a chinese wid a fxxking huge cock; we will be meeting again; thank you F: Next time fxxk me all as hard as you want n fill me wid your sperm till I overflow.

07/17/00 16:03:56

Name: MAC My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: ANAL

Comments:

MASSAGE IT OUT!!

Fit, muscular, macho malay-arab; 171/64/c41/w31: practising shiatsu/indonesian massage for some 7 yrs

Offers good, hard massage with variations to suit different individuals. Oil-bath followed by shower and full body massage: from 2 hours onwards of blissful massage.

Extremely discreet. Page 9260 7780

07/17/00 16:01:14

Name: chnguy

Comments:

okay, I'm going to make a direct and bold approach in reaching this guy that i've met this morning. Your name is chee keong and working at F.Stop. I went over to pick up some films this morning 17/7 mon and your colleage passed then to me but you came down the stairs shortly afterwards. Don't know if you were smiling because you saw me or was it because of my bleached hair. Anyway, why I'm writing this is because you seem like a nice guy and am interested to get to know you more. Maybe you can bring the remaining films to my shop sometime soon. Would u like to reply to this email? thanks.

07/17/00 12:29:32

Name: rairuacat

Your Nationality: curiousity

Comments:

To chris@rairua: Thanks for your updates. I truly admire your courage to go into this business. We need more brave gays in Singapore like you! Just some questions: how do you muster up courage to start a business venture without fear of inteference from C D etc etc.? After making such a huge investment how can you ensure it doesnt go to waste with the police turning down licenses etc? Can you also enlighten possible clients as to the safety of visits to rairua with regard to raids etc? Thanks!

07/17/00 11:32:28

Name: jeff

Comments:

Hi all, I just have a query... I have heard of playing in the jacuzzi at the SAFRA gyms.... Do the guys at Rairua also do so in the jacuzzi and the steamrooms or only at the darkrooms? I have the intentions to make my maiden trip to a gay spa pretty so n.... so just checking things out....

Hey! How are things going around the BW gang? Me have been sick these few days... just recovered and feeling horny... heh heh...

Uncle Chrys, sorry for not replying your latest mail... anyway I tot of meeting you, wanna meet up?..... maybe go Rairua together? ;p

07/17/00 11:16:04

Name: chris@rairua

Comments:

Unkle Chrysalis, With reference to your note of 15th july. I am very glad that the BWers are supporting Rairua; and we thank you all BWers for that. Your suggestion is indeed interesting. Presently though, for the overall interest of all people like us, we do hesitate to make this differentiation in pricing at th s stage. Our facilities are meant for all to enjoy and to subsidise one group at the expense of another may not do the overall group justice, beg your understanding. However, we are open to other suggestions; for example, organising BWers a specific time- rame (before actual operational hours) for gatherings at some mutually agreed-upon price structure ... we would like that rairua to become the focus for all of us in this new age. sincerely, chris@rairua

07/17/00 11:02:41

Name: chris@rairua

Comments:

To suki and Mckay, Thank you for your compliments about Rairua. My co-partner, Alex and myself, we want Rairua to be the place where we can relax and enjoy each other's company. So please do continue to do so. We are also committed to maintaining a high standard of cleanlin ss and ambience for the enjoyment of all. Thank you again for your compliments. The next time, I would love to thank you face to face, please give me this chance. bye. See you soon @rairua. chris

07/17/00 02:43:08

Name: asian guy

Comments:

To just me: What is kaypo? and where can I read this...I am interested...thanks

07/17/00 02:29:02

Comments:

Hi, I'm Summer,22,chn,1.7m/64kg,fit built,boyish looking, an swimming trainner is providing massage service that can relax both your body and mind. For more information, pls contact me 95650030.

07/17/00 01:36:21

Name: Squall

Comments:

I saw a really cute guy in the corridors of Tan Tock Seng Hospital on Saturday afternoon ... had this whole surfer boy look going on, sleeveless tee, board shorts and he even had bleached hair, to boot. Can't get him out of my head, for some strange reaso ...

Anyway, if you're him, would you drop me a line?

07/16/00 23:58:52

Name: Kris My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Oral, Kissing

Your Fav Body Type: Presentable Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

We are coming to Singapore for holidays in August. We like to meet a genuine and sincere guy for friendship and fun times. If you are that person, do contact us. A little about ourselves: I'm Chinese, 36, 172cm, smooth, average-built; He's AngMoh, 46, 152cm, hairy, teddy-bear-like. Because of our ages, I guess you can call us "uncles" :-) Cheers.

07/16/00 18:02:46

Name: Its me again

Comments:

C.Toad : "Well the buck stops here TME. U just expose yourself...hehehe"

C.Toad : "Hehehe...TME sounding like an idiotic broken record....actually tme IS an idotic broken record...hehehe"

The Cautious toad asked, and then answered itself presumably to its own satisfaction. What could be simpler? It wants to know, and now it knows. Nothing more need be said on that front. Doubtless tho it would still make asinine toad calls.

07/16/00 17:40:40

Name: Caution

Comments:

Hehehe...TME sounding like an idiotic broken record....actually tme IS an idotic broken record...hehehe

07/16/00 17:31:18

Comments:

so, what makes LKY backtrack?

07/16/00 16:32:21

Comments:

Well the buck stops here TME. U just expose yourself...hehehe

07/16/00 16:28:34

Comments:

ha ha ha. What sort of "country" do you think you're in? Ha ha ha. Miracles never cease.

07/16/00 16:26:40

Comments:

So, what makes LKY backtrack?

07/16/00 16:13:21

Comments:

To TME: From under what rock and what country r u slithering from?

07/16/00 14:46:21

Name: jetks

Comments:

Hi... we met this afternoon around 3:00pm (Sunday 16 July) at FPSC... you left wearing a white singlet ... I followed you for a distance but was too shy to talk to you... I noticed you left driving a black car, but too late... now, I would really like to now you... please drop me a line... see ya...

07/16/00 14:44:14

Comments:

Talking about Cautious wanker hoggers of bandwidth. Still should not deter anybody else from posting.

07/16/00 13:36:50

Name: GayVCDsg

Comments:

In view of the recent police crackdown, I am appealing to Blowing Wind to take down my previous ad on VCDs. I apologise about any inconvenience caused.

07/16/00 12:12:28

Comments:

To TMA : fxxk you. U bugger off! U unhappy I reveal you to be a baiting trouble maker? And how many sex stories u post yourself> ARSEHOLE.

07/16/00 08:07:14

Comments:

Joker that goes by the name of Caution can and should bugger off. Either post your sex stories or say what's interesting to hear.

07/16/00 07:46:39

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

"Disk Failure.." this was the message I got when I tried repeatedly to boot up my machine.No other choice but to call the computer repair guy in.When the door bell rung I was pleasantly surprised to find a hunk in overalls waiting and smiling back.I invit d him in and showed him into the study drooling! It was about four in the afternoon and the heat was unbearable.I commented on the heat and switched on the aircon much to his relief.As he bent over to remove the components on my machine I sat behind him a miring his firm ass and well developed pecs.After about 20 mins he changed and new hard disk and offered to clone all my stuff onto the new disk.I went off to make him a cool drink and slipped into my most revealing tank top and shorts.Handing him his dri k I once again commented on the heat and he drew the zipper on his overalls lower to reveal a nicely toned body beneath a tee shirt?K?Kyummy! As I stood beside him I gently rubbed my groin area against his shoulder.I was soon erect and hard but still no r a tion! When my system was up I decided to be daring and accessed the web as a test and 'accidently' called up a steamy pic of two PLUs doing and anal and oral job.Opppps?Khow terrible what you find on the net! I exclaimed! He smiled and I thought I noticed bulge in his uniform.. I gently placed my mand on his groin and said seductively, are you feeling warm? Why not stay awhile and cool down.He accepted!Let's go to my room where its cooler I hinted.Sitting on my bed I sat beside and commented on his uniform and boldly began to pl ce my hand on his thighs.As I massaged his growing member he told me he was new to this and I slowly pulled his zipper all the way down.Pulling down his undies his huge dark tool sprung out, not giving him a chance to change his mind I lowered my wet hung y lips to his purplish cockhead and started sucking.Warm salty precum started flowlng and he moaned as he started a slow motion pumping of his huge tool into my eager lips.Slowly I undressed him and started licking his balls and gently nibbling on them.I tarted kissing and sucking his nipples and then raised his legs as I started rimming his pink asshole.As if it was natural he began caressing my thighs and soon positioned us into a 69 where we hungry sucked each other for about 20mins.Suddenly he jerked nd shot a load of lovely juice out and I started sucking for life!The best thing was that he was still hard,so I started working on his shaft and balls again.Within mins he was horny again and started massaging my hips and bum.I knew what he wanted and so positioned myself so that we were facing the mirror and I was infront doggy style.I moaned as he licked me wet and slowly inserted his hard juciy cock into me?K..Ohhhhhh?Kyes! I started Grinding his groin and soon felt his huge tool fill me up.He was in e c tasy as he saw his reflection humping me from behind?Kdeeper and harder he fxxked my mind out and let out a soft moan as he shot warm cream juice into me?K?KAbout an hour had passed and we kissed and showered together before he changed and left.Service wi h smile?K?K..

07/16/00 04:48:33

Comments:

Sorry to stir up so much talk in this board.

JUST ME and fasd: thanks for posting... it is enlightening and I am sure so of the ppl who read this board can learn something from it. AND yes, religon and politics play a part of everyone's life but please... no extremist here.

On the topics of friends and relationship, JUST ME, I think friends are very important to PLU, especially in Singapore. How many SG GAy couple actually live happily ever after? But friends can fill the gap between one relationship and the others. A yway, in the gay circle, any relationship less than 2 years should just be considered Acquintance and not really a relationship. I have know Aj friends who have 15 relationship in 5 years.. hahaha

Friend are slightly different.. less commitment.. keeping a distance.. respecting each other privacy.. always lending a listening ear without bringing out old issues. Which is why I think it is hard to maintain a relationship if there is no friendshi .

HAHAHAHA.. again more boring stuffs.. someone else better put some interesting hot stories before plu click this mouse away from this page.

07/16/00 03:35:31

Comments:

Hi, I'm Summer,22,chn,1.7m/64kg,fit built,boyish looking, an swimming trainner is providing massage service that can relax both your body and mind. For more information, pls contact me 95650030.

07/16/00 02:46:02

Name: FCUK

Comments:

Any hot steamy sex story? Too many politics here spoilt the soap.

07/16/00 02:24:21

Comments:

I think u are trying to bait Just Me. What if and it is a big IF Just Me were not telling the truth about working for SM? How would the govt view the discussion on this board. And if are really keen about knowing why SM backtrack, why don't you provide an e-mail address so Just Me could answer you himself....

07/16/00 01:58:03

Comments:

No matter. Why the caution? What crime is being committed this time. LKY is elected by the people. What would make LKY backtrack?

07/16/00 01:54:02

Comments:

Call me kiasu or kiasi but I am not comfortable with claims and questions regarding Just Me supposedly working with LKY in the past, especially in a board like this. If he indeed did work with LKY he is quite reckless in dropping his name around, and if e did not, then he might be getting himself and this board into trouble. In any case, let us all be a little cautious when we start dropping names - especially those of government officials. We do live in Singapore afterall.

07/15/00 20:35:06

Comments:

ps : Thanks in advance.

07/15/00 20:34:43

Comments:

TO : Just me

Tell me something really interesting Just Me, since you say you worked with LKY. Tell me : what makes LKY backtrack. I'd be very interested in your answer if you care to provide. Very interested.

07/15/00 18:20:20

Name: Just Me

Comments:

the last of my frens to leave for her overseas job posting has finally left... suddenly, i feel so lost, and i;m already missing the earlier ones who have left one by one over the past six mths... those who quit this job and thus need not leave, said i ca always call them if i feel sad, and they will still be there for me what.... but when i call, bf's come first.... i understand, i do totally understand! but i STILL cannot reconcile why frens must drift away from me after they get attached and although t ey still care abt me, their bf's ALWAYS must come 1st! gwad, i also CANNOT believe that I STILL havent come to terms with this, esp after so many of my previous frens had done such things to me!!!! this is such a shitty feeling, such a shitty feeling!!!! ell me how i can drum the message into my own mind, telling myself nobody can be there for me all my life? and that frens can only be a small part of my life??? agonising! merde!

07/15/00 17:26:38

Name: suki

Your Fav Body Type: stocky,chubby

Comments:

just went to rairua with a fren,and just want to commend chris(?) and the management as i was pretty impressed with the professionalism of the staff,the cleanliness and in general, the whole setup!this is in stark contrast to the other spa where the staff owner leave much to be desired in terms of professionalism and PR (IMHO). please keep this up! btw, my fren and i actually prefer sligthly older(30's to 40's) guys and were actually disappointed that most of the crowd were so young... :) so,to those 30's a d 40's out there, please dun be shy lah,cos not every one in this fraternity are after youthful looks u know:)

07/15/00 16:14:39

Comments:

Click on the URL above.If you like the review & like to have a copy of both titles, send me an email.

07/15/00 15:58:27

Name: fasd

Comments:

The high level people in our GOS are mostly very smart people. So there is no need to convince them that homosexuality is a fact of life, blah blah blah. They know all these. From my personal point of view, their attitude towards such issues are as follo :

1) They do not want to promote a gay lifestyle.

To them, it's not so much a moral issue but more like what the influences and impacts on the society will be. On this, expect them to be very cautious. Their currently emphasis is on getting people to get married and boosting up the birth rate. So don t expect them to do anything for now to jeopardize the concept of a "normal" family. Wait til human cloning become legalised in Singapore. When the birth rate problem is solved, they will likely to relax to rule. In fact, by then, if u want to get married and have kids, u would probably need to go thru genes screening and apply for a permit. :)

2) They do not want to promote promiscuity.

This is understandable, as it leads to issues like Aids, STD, under-age sexual activities etc. It's not as if they are not aware of the existence of local gay websites, gay sanua, cruising activities etc. They know that such things will always exist, but hen things get too hot, they would do something to clamp it down. In this aspect, it is very much similar to prostitution. They want to keep it "Controlled".

3) The laws are not against homosexuality but are against public sexual activities.

Sexual activities in public area, be it heterosexual or homosexual in nature, are seen as nuisance to the public. Both can lead to arrestment. So I don't see any discrimination on this. Personally, I am very against cruising activities at public places ( OK, you guys can start throwing stones at me ) But hey, the toilet is meant for one to peep and shit in peace. How am i suppose to peep when i have a hard-on ? And how embarressing it is to come out from toilet and face a lady colleague or friend will bulge.

4) Sex with un-consending party or minor is definitely a no no, be it heterosexual or homosexual. Same goes for molestment. So no discrimination here.

5) Public opinions matters.

Can we really blame the gov for this. How many of us have come out openly to tell our families and friends that "hey, i am gay" or "hey, i am bi" ? If most of us still don't have the courage to do so, so why should we expect the gov to go against major ty of the voters and declare that gay is ok ? On this part, the initiative lies more on the gay community itself.

6) As long as you don't get caught, they don't care.

The discriminating part under the existing law is the un-natural sex act. The law actually applies to both hetero and gay couples ( e.g. the recent court case on anal sex betw a man & his gf). But since almost all of gay sex activities fell under this category, two adults having consending gay-sex in their own private area would be considered an offence. This point is correctly highlighted in one of the previous posting ( is it farang ? sorry, lazy to check back ). But so far, i have not heard of cases where policemen breaks into rooms in hotel 81 to arrest any gay couples yet. So although the law is there, the authority is really keeping their eyes almost closed. Unless you are so unlucky as to be betrayed by your partner or get caught by your wife.

With Internet and a more worldly-wise generation coming up, it's just a matter of time that Singapore will be more acceptance towards homosexuality.

The real discriminations in this world are those against the poor, the sick, the weak, the ugly etc. So to those who whine so much against the GOS and Singapore society on gay issues, please don't, u are really not in such a desperate situation.

I know i may sound like a jerk and offended a number of u, but do understand this : nowadays our society is a very practical and "$$$" one. Whether u are gay or not is not a very high priority on people's list, unless u are going into politics. o them, the issue is more like whether you are rich, powerful, useful and discreet or not. I mean, so what if the US president goes fxxking around, our prime minister still fly up to washington to shake his hand, didn't he ? Even if one day the US has a g y president, u can be sure that our prime minister would still goes up to white house to shake his hand.

07/15/00 15:40:59

Name: ak

Comments:

hey car.. why stay silent for so long? Welcome to the club, man! Yep.. although most of us have not met, I guess this board does get kinda personal some how. We're all frens here.. :)

Yo Chrys, when u gonna date me out? ;}

07/15/00 11:05:00

Name: car

Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Hi, This is the first time I actually write although I have been following every single article posted without fail for the last three months. So far most of you give me the impression that you belong to one big family. How nice if I am one of you with gathering and all that.

07/15/00 07:07:07

Comments:

Jake: Thks for your comments! I didnt know u r a lawyer!

I dunno abt Lim Swee Say, as I didnt work for/with him at all during my tenure in the govt. But I did work for SM, and I can tell u something abt this man: he's a supreme being. He understands a d employs the wayang or shadow play culture that is prevalent in Southeast Asia. Don't expect SEA leaders, SM included, to answer and promise something outright on issues that are considered taboo. very often, we need to to reaad in between the lines, and that was what i have done. I believe SM knows what he's saying. Btw, go read his speech read out in SF (very appropriate!) when he delivered the keynote lecture for a silicon valley meeting. it's reproduced in the Newsweek special issue on Asia, and his w rds abt letting pockets of deviance to exist but not permeate the whole nation is very telling of what this man is thinking. my personal opinion is that the sg police has very serious problems facing them in other areas, and unless we push ourselves to t e forefront and make ourselves the no.1 issue, they will leave us alone as we're hardly a threat! and yes, if the police wants to get you, they will think of all ways to get u. so the golden rule is: dont ever make things so difficult to wanna lay their h nds on u.... eerr... this is getting suggestive... hiaks! :P on keong saik road, yes, sorry i shld say formerly a prostitute area, though i still know of some whorehouses there... :) i must say geylang beats all (including desker and serangoon roads) hand down! :P

Asian guy: thks for the compliment. I'm just a boy who happens to be curious enough (read kaypo) to wanna find out abt things ard me! :P

07/15/00 04:56:34

Comments:

I think we had a lost posting there.. :P

Anyway, I just feel like commenting on Just Me's posting.. kinda agree with his views about the current situation in singapore. The rule of thumb is simple. Yes, rules will always change and the authorities have many ways to justify their actions. But ess ntially, as long as we keep a low profile, noone will bother abot us. We ARE an open secret. Raids will only happen if someone complains. I've always been concerned about safety and security. Spartacus was raided not becoz of the gay disposition. It was r ided becoz it serves liquor, has an entertainment license, ie, the disco, and hence, automatically comes under the list of routine inspections by CNB. The raid was no different from that of Zouk or Sparks. And I am certain (98%) that the police already kn w the existence of Stroke and Rairua. I heard that the authorities even had a tour inspection of Stroke and advised the owners to control the crowds and avoid any undesireable activities from happening at the more public compounds such as the locker areas or the lobby. And they've maintained good understanding with all their neighbours.. who, incidentally, happen to be a lot of the clan associations and the more gay-friendly establishments like Architect firms,etc. Quite powerful connections, I might say. 'm not sure about Rairua, but I think they also have a similar understanding. Where safety and security is concerned, Stroke has cameras at the frontage. Both Rairua and Stroke has a entrance lock which will only be opened once the visitors have been scre ned. If there's going to be a raid, there will definitely be some reaction time for all inside to prepare themselves.

All that said, everything is a risk. We just have to take care of ourselves.

And Greenhorn... you enter, go to lockers, strip everything, put on your towels. If you're shy, you can wear your boxers.. noone will wrong you. But generally, most of us prefer being buck naked under the towels.. :P While in the jacuzzi, please leave your towel outside, else it'll get wet and be quite useless for drying, duncha think? When in the steamroom, the choice is yours. some prefer to be wrapped in towel, others prefer being nude. For myself, I prefer having a towel, and letting others do their gro ing and fumbling for a while.. :) Rairua has the ala carte option (the cubicles), whereas Stroke is buffet all the way. You will have no real privacy at Stroke as there will always be people roving around. We can't turn them down immediately, but you can g ntly tell them off. It needs a bit of experience, I guess. After a while, you will learn...

07/15/00 04:37:44

Name: Unkle Chrysalis My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: SIN

Comments:

OK. Just a suggestion.

Chris@Rairua: I've noticed (and I'm sure you have too), the support BWers have for Rairua. Is there any chance that BWers can have special discounts when going to Rairua? One way of identifying BWers is for us to say a line or s mething. For example, 'The answer is blowing in the wind'? Another could be Rairua working with Blowing Wind to paste a piece of graphic on the message board. Anyone who prints the graphic and presents it at Rairua gets a discount?

Whatda say, Chris?

How about it, BWers ... good idea? ... er ... I don't go to Rairua liao but thought this may be a novel idea? If not, don't shoot me down hor? Just a suggestion lah. :)

07/15/00 04:32:29

Comments:

Dear BWers,

I have a request. Someone (posted anonymously ... the COWARD! ... a posting that involves religion. Let's not go there, shall we? Let's ignore it till BW deletes it and carry on with our lives ... after all, we do have a life and do not spen time and energy wasted on hate, prejudice and fanaticism.

My thanks for your kind support.

BW, please delete that posting. Thanks.

07/15/00 03:44:02

Name: GreenHorn

Comments:

I am thinking of visiting Stroke and Rairua one of these days. As I am totally "green", I would appreciate seasoned patrons of the 2 spas to throw some light. Firstly, after paying the entrance fee, one proceed to the locker room, do I remove everything and walk around with only a towel? What about entering the steam room, sauna and jacuzzi, do I remove the towel? Where does cruising take place? For Rairua, there are pte cabins for playing, what about Stroke? How do we ward off people who you are not i terested in? From the postings it seems that this may be a problem. I am sorry for my ignorance. Hope to be advised.

07/15/00 03:11:53

Comments:

(***** From BW:- Message deleted by BW. If this guy likes to preach, maybe he should preach to those kidnappers at Southern Philippines to let those poor hostages go. Too tough for him right ? :-) Like all moral communists, he'll pretend not to see the bi problems of this world and focus on sex which he cannot understand. If these moral communists even stop attacking EACH OTHER and not drag the innocent people into their conflicts, HALF the problems in this world will be solved !!! *****)!

07/15/00 02:52:12

Name: Joe My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Droopling Your Fav Body Type: toned bods in tight tees n skimpy shorts

Comments:

Hi guys, how is the happening at NS gym? Is it still as hot? Anyone care to comment? Cheers,

07/15/00 01:46:27

Comments:

VCD "The Accident" starring Wong Hee as a bottom having a one-night act with a taxi driver. Letting go at $28. Own a copy now. Email with contact. Thanks!

07/15/00 01:28:42

Comments:

To Just Me, Thanks for the short assurance and the sharing of the experiences... Let me put on my legal cap for a while... In case anyone donot want to read the "legalised" talk, do excuse me for putting this up the board.

SM speech in CNN and all the minister talking - no assurrance at all for anything... how many times in Singapore does regulation and focus change? like asking couple two is enough, and now three is better.

Normally in law and in Police raid, the actual crime may not be "prosecutable".. an "excuse" regulation is instead used to prosecute.. like if you against the P*P, careful that they will did you income tax.

I beleieve being discreet fro PLU is important. Many times PLU may be inviting trouble by being too prominent. I think that both place should have a big holding area for in-coming guest.. and not let the crowd loiter outside and create more attentio .

That area is no longer a prositute area any more, the URA have cleaned it up quite a bit and a lot of office is now there...hahaha

Thanks Just me.. for the history of Spartacus.. which is good for all owner of new premises to learn.

Maybe someone can explain the alarm system in both place ???

07/14/00 20:24:54

Comments:

Justme: Sorry if I generalise my opinion regarding people staying in th cabin area...i guess it's just what came in my mind after that incident...hope people understand "do unto others, what you want others do unto you"...thanks also for the information o the chances these places being raided, you talk wisely and well versed on things connected to PLU

07/14/00 20:14:18

Name: Mckay

Comments:

Thank you Des for listing me into your total grand of 5 cuties in Rairua last night :P I didn't really have alot of fun ...unlike you!!! Anyway, later I "migrated" to Stroke and I still see the same people hahahaha! I agree that...the quality of people is more important than the place lar...I managed to get fun in Stroke kekekeke :P But then again, thumbs up for Chris...this place is just too clean, it's a good place for relaxing. Ok, what more can I say...have fun, 'while it last' and safe sex always Cheers.

07/14/00 19:03:08

Comments:

To Jake and all concerned: I'm not speaking on behalf of Rairua, but from a personal capacity. The possibility of being raided is always there, as there are technically no privacy laws in Singapore. But the probability of that happening is very low, IMHO, for the following reasons: 1. the police needs a warrant to raid a private place, and such warrants are better used for suspected drug traffickers and political subvertists, rather than a bunch of horny gay men 2. even if there's a raid, the alarm system will sound, and whoever in his right mind will stop doing what he was doing then (if u know what I mean). it's thus no crime to be wrapped in towels in a spa, and walking around the place. for those in the cubic es, just open your doors, and wait for the police to come and ask u questions, if they want... it's no crime to take a nap at a rest area in a spa created for relaxation. unless the police catches you in the act of fxxking or sucking a man, u cannot be ch rged under the law for unnatural sex or indecency. and of cos, none of PLUs there will want to be witness to say they saw u fxxking, etc. SIngapore is ruled by law, and eveything needs evidence in order to press charges. 3. SM and several of his cabinet colleagues (including junior ones like Min of State Lim Swee Say) had said as long as we don't impinge on others, the govt will leave us to lead our own lives. When SM speaks, he means it. Personally, I dont think he will ant to accused of going back on this promise made in 1998 at the CNN interview. 4. the SG police faces many other more pressing issues, and as long as we keep to our circle and dont invite those ah soh's to complain abt us, they wont come and harass us, I believe. that btw was also SM's promise and exact words.

So, I dont think a raid is coming at all. Unless we flash ourselves to let those ah soh's to see, unless somebody complains, then there may be some action acrried out. Which brings up the point that Rairua needs to be on very good terms with its neighb urs and also needs to be more discreet so as not to reveal a towel clad man walking around, which may even offend... granted that that area (keong saik) is a prostitute area, some conservatives still exist, we cannot be too prudent... which is why the win ow panes to be covered totally is essential... i really hope i;m just being paranoid here... as for spartacus, there was no raid, but complaints from neighnors (or somebody) and police visited the place, citing the complaints. i dunno the details. but the place closed down becos of admin and financial problems due to mismamangement. the boss, des ite his bad reputation amoong many PLUs for the fiasco he created from the spartacus membership issue, is actually a very shrewd businessman in my opinion, though not absolutely honest... just let him be lah. ultimately, let the free market decide. if ppl weigh thepro and cos and still wanna go stroke, then so be it. or even rairua. who knows, mabbe a third and better spa eventually surfaces and steals the show? let's just rejoice as singapore very slowly changes to catch up with some of the most cosmopl itan cities in the world. big cities for all their sleaze and sloth, still produce some of the best brains. suppose that's what's needed for creativity to flourish... :)

07/14/00 18:40:37

Name: Des

Comments:

Just got back from Rairua. Saw our young friend McKay there. My comments:

facility - excellent

cleanliness - excellent

hygiene - excellent

refreshments - excelent

staff profesionalism & service - excellent

sex aids - excellent

privacy - exce lent

pricing - expensive but not ridiculously so

opening hours - close too early on Fri & Sat but is useful in gathering the crowd within a short timeframe

quality of the crowd - grrrrr ahhhhhh, this is precisely where the problem is when compared t Stroke. Discounting the senior & overweight fellows who never fail to prevail at both Stroke & Rairua, there is a severe shortage of cute guys at Rairua. I saw a grand total of only 5 what I regard as cute guys tonight (including McKay, hee hee). The res of the guys are either too matured, too straight-looking or simply too unappealing (no looks & no bod). Some wear their towels all the way to their chest (if u know what I mean). To be fair, there were a couple of hunks there. But they dun appeal to me. n contrast, when I last visited Stroke, there was always a good supply of cute young guys, especially on Fri & Sat nites. Since the primary objective of visitng a gay sauna is to have sex, I think this poor people factor may overshadow all the good points that Rairua has. After due consideration, people may still decide to go to that sleazy, dirty, smelly, unhygienic, unprofessionally-run place called Stroke, simply because of the more attractive crowd.

The ideal situation will be to have the type of guy at Stroke all migrated to Rairua. That would be the best of both worlds. Rairua management, pls devise some strategy to achieve this! Otherwise, you deserve a public service star for setting up this lovely place.

07/14/00 16:49:18

Name: joe

Comments:

Hi guys, To those who have beed to Rairua: Have you notice that people along keong Siak Street can actually see you in the toilet on the 3rd floor? I checked it out myself a few days ago. It would help if there is a curtain or kind of blind to cover the window of the toilet. Perhaps there is a curtain now, I don't know as I have yet to pass by the area again. As a whole Rairua is an excellent place to relax. Went there on the first day. Will go again. Thanks to the management. Good job.

07/14/00 15:53:42

Comments:

Hi,I'm 22,chn,1.7m/64kg,fit built,boyish look,an swimming trainner is providing massage service that can relax both your body and mind. For more information, pls contact me at 95650030

07/14/00 15:50:12

Comments:

Hmm... with RaiRua and Stroke coming so strong.. I wonder whether there is a danger of police raiding the place and how safe and how fast we can run out of the place without getting caught.

Also, I heard that the old Spartacus was being raid so many times that it has to be closed down. Maybe Chris can tell us how safe is safe.. before some of the BWers end up in the front page of the new paper.

no offence to Singapore laws...

07/14/00 12:20:26

Comments:

hi can anyone just enlighten me where the hack is the place Rairua ???? by the way, i am still wondering the boldness of such activities at the location...wow.. i love to go and wouldn't dare to try anything.

07/14/00 12:19:39

Name: 2pid

Comments:

To the engineneer that i was attached to on Wednesday,we went to CCK area together in ur car for a service call , u keep asking me where i cheong but i lie that i seldom cheong but actually i do go to gay pubs but dunno if u were gay so i dun dare to say, Dunno if u r GAY but just trying my luck , just like to tell u , i dunno why , but i think i am atttacted by u , maybe ur character catches me , if u happen to see this msg, pls msg me , thankx P/s : we were listening to japanese song and humming to the t en together :P

07/14/00 12:16:35

Name: 2pid

Comments:

wonder why my actuall msg was deleted , anyway the msg is to the young engineneer that i was attached to on Wednesday , we make a trip to CCK area for a service :P

07/14/00 11:34:45

Name: 4 Kix My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Watching Ejaculations

Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

All this chatter about Rairua reminds me of visits to saunas and such places I've been to. Hi, I'm new to BW and really like the healthy exhange of cruise stories and places. Am just getting the hang of it here. Dying to visit Rairua. Been to Top in KL, Babylon in Bangkok, SteamKing in Sydney, and too many other less memorable places. Never in Singapore - scared leh ... sekali kena see colleague or other friends! Yeah lah, still pretty closeted, thus the attraction to this site for it's unadulterated f sion.

Anyways, to add to the feedback for a great cruise sauna, please take into account the fact that some are voyeurs and some exhibitionists and, still some, boh chap. Some of these places that I've been to have strategically placed peepholes and, an, it's such a high to watch (okay, 'peep at') others getting it off in unbridled passion, oblivious of anything else around them.

Okay, I'm outta here. Good weekend of opportunites, all.

07/14/00 08:27:31

Name: Just me

Comments:

asian guy: i was one of the two guys at the corridors i suppose.... well, in gay saunas, pple lurk at the corridors hoping to be picked up, just as they stay o/s the dark room, and if they see anybody they like enter, they will also enter... i dont think can forbid lurking there... but i didnt try to peep at u, but saw the two guys who peeped at u... they were REALLY irritating, i must admit... there's nothing i could do then, so now it's left to rairua's bosses to do something, anyway, no need to feel s y abt going to the cubicles lah. ur new fren was right to insist... i think we shld be more bold... in asian societies like HK and Taiwan, the guys also go in the cubicles even as pple hand around.... no one will care lah. we r all thinking adults and shl n't be so bo-liao as to start wagging our tongues right? (no pun intended....) anyway, hope u had a good time and made a good fren... how i wish i was like u.... *sigh*

07/14/00 08:20:15

Comments:

Ak: hmm..... seems like u must be a very desirable guy. i didnt get that much action leh. in fact fekt that stroke for all its uncleanliness (if there's such a word!) is more sleazy and thus scores higher in sleaze factor... pple dont go there to chat and have one aim: i.e. sex... of cos, again, facilities cant measure up to rairua... *shrug* i dunno, somehow i've better luck in the saunas in HK, KL and Taiwan.... mabbe shld try rairua again and give it another chance... btw, i'm that fair-until-cannot fai chubby boy with that shy (read stern) face that was floating around the corridors... i didnt see any guys that i really like... one guy with a lean and toned and not too hunky body is at the steam room, but his face eerr... i reserve comments (since i'm no dude myself!)... as for the rest... none really caught my eyes leh... then again, had to leave by 9 becos my girlfriend waiting to go check out the guys at Eden... and yes, btw, Eden is lousy lah! no dykes at all.... trust the new door manager to cheat me to go for the product launch... i will still go to sugar and velvet man! :) enuff blabbering....

07/14/00 08:07:34

Comments:

I was at Rairua around 8:00pm and got a new friend in the jacuzzi, since its getting late now...we planned to go to the cabin with my new friend, but around 2 people were hanging around the cabin doors and we were ashame to get inside in one of the cabins ...but my friend insisted to go at the right end, so we went...while doing our stuff, we heard a bang on our door and laughter from the guys outside...i guess they are peeping. I hope the management of RAIRUA inform clients to refrain from loiterring along the corridors in the cabin area if they don't intend to use any of the cabin or the dark room

07/14/00 07:44:44

Name: YCK swimmer

Comments:

Just trying my luck here... i was you again today...14/7 about 1.20 to 2.30pm at YCK pool. You were two benches away from me when i was suntanning. Later we met at the gent but i was too shy to start a conversation with you. You were wearing a sling bag.. and I think you had a new hair cut! :) Hope that you are reading this. I would like to get to know you. I'll be waiting for your mail! Thanks!

07/14/00 04:51:36

Name: chris

Comments:

To ak and Just Me, Thank you very much for providing us the feedback on customer behaviour. We designed Rairua for people to relax and to enjoy themselves in privacy as well as to provide the necessary facilities to sooth and calm the nerves after a long day at work. We the efore hope that all our customers/users/friends of Rairua to be considerate to each other and to yourselves. Unruly behaviour will ultimately lead to unintentional destruction of the facilities leading to deprivation of good facilites for all. We therefor hope that all friends of Rairua to act on our behalf if they were to witness such behaviour. Naturally, if we or our attendants are around, we will not hesitate to request firmly that these actions be stopped. Help us to continue providing good faciliti s for all to enjoy. Let not a few misguided friends do harm and spoil the good thing that we have now. just me, as for the light intensity in the 3rd floor, we are presently doing some changes which you should be agreeable with; we hope that you will visit us soon to witness for yourself the change. see all of you soon in rairua... sincerely chris@rairua

07/14/00 04:46:38

Comments:

just another comment.. I think where lighting is concerned, Rairua's format is already quite well-thought out. If you noticed, some of the cubicles are more lit up than others. The ones all the way inside nearer the windows would be for those who prefer m re lighting.. so that they can see the faces of their partners as they shoot their load.. :P Same goes for the ones nearer the doorway. The middle ones are dimmer and has a nice ambience as if being in a room at night. I prefer these cubicles... can go for the slow gentle sex, exploring every contour of the body with our hands and tongue given the dim lighting. And of course, there's the dark room which is completely dark. This would be for those who are shy about making the first moves, or those who are.. rr.. not physically or visually well-endowed so that they can also get their piece of sexcitement... or for those who enjoy voyeurism and freeplay...

Not bad planning waaaat :) Jsut some more comments.. to deter those inconsiderate guys, perhaps some entle reminders can be placed at the third floor to respect the privacy of others. And maybe the management can consider placing rubbered flooring on the stairways... you never know when someone might slip after rushing out of the steamroom or showers to hase/avoid the denizens there. Can we have mirrors on the second floor vanity table as well?

To Chris@rairua and gang.. keep it up! And a final comment.. you're cute, dude.. :)

07/14/00 04:27:32

Comments:

hmm.. Just Me.. we might have seen each other last nite. I'm not sure if I saw the same group you mentioned.. I was there at the later part of the night. But I do recall some guys who were making lots of noises outside the cubicle that I was in. Yes.. the sounded really rude and was making comments, giggling and moaning sounds. To these people, puhlease.. get a life!!! I'm not sure if anyone peeped at us though since I was.. err.. kinda occupied. But the second time round.. yep.. someone did and I was kin a miffed. I grabbed my towel and wanted to walk out but instead, the third chap walked in. Fortunately, he was not bad and we had a fine time together. And yes, some guys are still shy. But some choose to act shy.. *ahem* :) You'll need to do a bit of per uasion.. ;P

Anyway, I agree, the Rairua owners should have the right to tick off some of the less well-behaved members. The design of that place is for greater privacy. I pay the amount of money expecting such privacy and freedom. I do not plan on being displayed lik some free performance. If I want that, I can always go to FR... got sun, sea, sand and free sex ready for the picking. And there's always Stroke, where you'll get devoured like a piece of meat by a bunch of hungry vultures... buffet style.

07/14/00 02:34:21

Name: loupgarou23

Comments:

Rairua owners. hehe: lava lamps !

07/14/00 02:32:26

Comments:

to those who managed to have fun at Rairua, I must say you people were really lucky. i was down at the place last night, and met with two irritating bunches of men.... one trio was making a fool of themselves, even asking to climb onto one friend to peep t what's happening in the private cabins! imagine how shocked the rest of us who were there to see that! and the other group was obviously there to look see, and they talked so loudly and were very uncouth and because of these two grps, rairua became more like a carnival than a spa! i was rather upset..... i told the owners abt it already, and hopefully they can do something to protect customers' privacy... and also just to let the rest of the people think abt it.... singaporeans are just to shy! i was giv ng head to somebody in the dark room, and he actually jumped up and appeared shocked when the door opened and somebody walked in! he was guilty! my gawd! doesnt he know that it's a gay spa and what everybody is there for? another suggestion to the owners: i think there's a dire need to up the sleaze factor there.... maybe making the third floor even darker, with just a few lamps will be even better... like what we see in Gameboys and WE Club in HK.... just a suggestion...

07/14/00 01:25:59

Name: actionkid

Comments:

hey Mckay.. why shy shy? I used to get quite reserved and cautious too whenever I think of bumping into people I know.. the BW guys included. But nowadays, just bo chap lor. There is nothing to hide and nothing to worry about. I admit, I've bumped into BW ers at some of the weirdest places... hahah.. btw, didn't we bump into one another some time back? ;P but hey.. no point judging.. we're all human mah.

Anyway, I won't be turning up tonite... coz I kinda tagged along with a fren to Rairua last nite. A d yes.. bumped into one of the regular BW'ers there. No big deal.. just that I got a fren to chat with and hang out for supper thereafter.. :) As for the action.. umm.. well.. I have to admit, I'm getting rather rusty at writing stories nowadays. But suffi e to say.. came twice,had a threesome, got to f* this big sized hunk and generally have a ball of a time. Other than that, I had a really relaxing time browsing through the mags at the lounge, chatting with frens and cooling down at the jacuzzi.. with som persistent guys fiddling my dick with their feet.... hahah! Yep.. we dun need a formal gathering. And sotong, I am not sure about waylaying the costs.. and I think we're supposed to go around in towels. But I still think Rairua is a great place for relax ng and just hanging loose.. not too crowded, more privacy and great decor and facilities. And Mckay.. enjoy yourself tonite and may you have more wet daydreams.. :)

07/14/00 00:53:27

Name: MAC My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: ANAL/FLEXI

Comments:

MASSAGE IT OUT!!

Fit, muscular, macho malay-arab; 171/64/w31/c41. Practising shiatsu / indonesian for some 7 years. Offers good hard massage in a variety of ways: oil-bath, shower followed by full massage plus enuff varitions to satisfy different needs.

Extremely discreet: page 9260 7780

07/14/00 00:14:13

Name: gay theme movies

Comments:

Any update on the Taiwan/Hongkong film festival ?

07/14/00 00:10:48

Comments:

Seems like the BW gang gathering at Rairua is already happening. Thought not in the way ak envisioned but I'm sure that's not a problem ya? ... hahaha :)

McKay: Aiyah ... what's the problem meeting fellow BWers there? At least you can make a move on so eone you had like but did not dare to speak love's name. :)

Kevin: Shame, Shame, Shame ... only went 4 times more??? hahaha ... Make sure you go to Rairua at least 8 times more lah. Aiyah ... I'm sure the desirable ones will be there lah. Rest assured I wont' be there ... so there! One less Undesirable One. hahaha :)

Peace my fellow BWers ... enjoy this weekend at Rairua! And if you meet your fellow BWers ... use the codeword 'Is it windy here or are you really close to my ear?'. :)

07/13/00 23:20:12

Comments:

All gays, Stroke is too dark for sex everywhere. Do you want to have sex in a complete darkness, can't even see their dick. And also no privacy, is all open to allow other to join in. Rairu is still the best, brightly lit and lots of privacy. The boss in Stroke is not so friendly and he flirts with customer, unlike Rairu they are very professional. You decide for yourself.

07/13/00 20:38:13

Comments:

You know what, I really hope I dun bump into too many BW readers tonite at Rairua! (it can be a little awkward lar) :P I just had so much fun that day that I can daydream at work! I have colleagues who didn't believe the "immaculate" cleaniless I'm talk ng about, but anyway, I think people who have been there knows best, man, - fxxking clean :)

07/13/00 17:37:24

Name: sandymann

Your Fav Body Type: smooth,tanned

Comments:

What with all this talk abour Rairua, I just had to check it out - and yes, it is as fabulous as everyone says it is. There is a real sense of style to the interior design and the steamroom and 10-man jacuzzi are hot hot hot. I like the fact that they pro ide two towels AND a condom. Also the six cubilcles on the third storey have gel and tissue paper. In the second floor lounge, they even have pen and paper for us to swop numbers. My only criticisms are that the cubicles and the corridoer outside are too rightly lit. This also spoils the darkroom a bit as when the door opens you can see far too much. Overall, though, I was truly impressed, and thought the quality of the hunks on parade was excellent (just wish there were a few more of them) Stll, I am sur the crowds will grow as more of us get to know about this place. I am not usually a sauna slut but this is more like a clubhouse and I think it's more than worth the extra few dollars just for the cleanliness alone.I'll be there again on Saturday evening See ya.

07/13/00 17:27:00

Name: dave

Comments:

hi...mi looking for a long lost friend...his name is daniel....used to live in yishun area and work at OCBC bank....pls contact mi if u see this mag..anyone who know him..pls pass this msm to him too..thank u.

07/13/00 16:48:50

Name: kevin

Comments:

Hey, I think something really drastic happened to SGBOY. They stopped all their CLASSIFIED sections, except for the membeers' area. What's more, submissions to SGBOYX are now been screened & reviewed before they appear on the Board! No more instantaneous osting! I am glad we still have the good old Blowing Wind. Thanks man .....

07/13/00 16:30:23

Name: kenny Your Fav Sextivity: anything

Your Fav Body Type: smooth, toned, lean Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

Hi guys

I am the same Kevin who sometime ago made a vow on this Board not to go to Stroke any more. Guess what? I could not control myself & have visited Stroke about 4 times since making that promise! Shame ....... shame ....... The place as well as th owner suck. As for the crowd, it depends on your luck & timing lor - I had great fun with a number of extremely young & cute type during some of my visits. At other times, I had to compromise my standards & relieved myself with some less desirable guys. hat to do? My experience so far is to stay away on Mon to Thu nights & Sun afternoons.

Guys, I will be making my maiden trip to Rairua tomorrow (Fri) nite. So expensive, you know. But hope I get my money's worth lor. Hope to meet & have fun with some cu e guys. Hope that some of the desirable people on this Board make your appearance. Bye ........

07/13/00 16:16:54

Comments:

Hi,I'm 22,chn,1.7m/64kg,fit built,boyish look,an swimming trainner is providing massage service that can relax both your body and mind. For more information, pls contact me at 95650030

07/13/00 15:55:22

Name: JBguy

Comments:

i want to try my luck here.. Today (13/7), when i'm in Sg, saw this really cute guy....i met U in the MRT when i came in at the JURONG East MRT, u were already there..U were wearing the uniform which is a WHITE SHIRT, with a little blue colour on the shoulder written "SINGAPURA", and blue trouser..u were wearing spec..i saw u name tag, it's [M.T.KOH], both of us alight at Boon Lay MRT....i'm the one sitting opposite u in the mrt, hope u can e-mail..to be fren..

07/13/00 15:34:06

Name: Farang

Comments:

The 1998 movie "Gods and Monsters" is coming on next week (previews this weekend).

It's a most charming film about a lovely old film director queen (Ian Macellen)who's retired to his beautiful home. He has a new hunky gardener (Brendan Fraser) whom he fancies. The film is gay throughout, and superbly acted by those two.

Must see! RA of course.

Farang

07/13/00 15:28:24

Comments:

To Chris, You're welcome. I was just giving an honest view. Yeah ... I can see that the staff had their hands full (no dirty thots here ok?) ... so it's ok if the roof terrace was not explained. So the roof terrace is ready huh? Cool. But to be honest. I ent only becos I was curious and it was an afternoon tea thang. Sorry Chris, I won't be one of the patrons no matter how nice. Thanks. Keep up the good work tho. I'm sure there are many who are very pleased with the place. :)

Sotong, I'll email you. :) p>Ak, you never replied my email. That'll cos you one night stand. hahaha :)

07/13/00 14:38:30

Name: FCUK

Comments:

Who is the model in the OUB, name your prize draw? I would choose him instead because I have tonnes of money.

07/13/00 12:51:11

Name: Sotong

Comments:

To anonymous, I wouldn't know if you're someone I've known unless I know your nick as I cannot remember just by looking at the email address :) But yup, me pretty busy lately (though not too busy to post stories...) So shall we pick up from where we left ff? :)

07/13/00 12:24:08

Comments:

VCD "The Accident" starring Wong Hee as a bottom with one-night affair with a taxi-driver. Letting go at $25. Email if keen.

07/13/00 12:21:36

Comments:

hi sotong, are u the sotong that i know.... if so, wow... anyway, have not receive any emails from u lately....thought u must be real busy

07/13/00 10:39:57

Comments:

Hi AK! Nice to see you again! Well, yeah, it would be nice to have a gathering at the Lounge. But just out of curiosity, do we have to pay the $28 if we're just patronizing the lounge? And yo, Chrysalis! You still there?? Wanna get to know you over again. Mail me? :)

Now back to my undergrad days again?K

After that night which opened us both into this whole new world, sex was on our minds most of the time!!! I mean, what can you expect of 2 horny 23yos?? It wasn't just the sex we were after, it was each other's company mostly. We spent many happy moments ogether at the nearby West Coast beach which was deserted during our time. And when we do study in campus late at night, we'd creep into one of the many tutorial rooms when no one's watching and we'd do it there!! When we went out with our other friends, either one of us enjoyed ourselves; we just wanted to be home together and spend the time by ourselves!! BTW, it's back to calling each other buddy rather than Kor Kor and Di Di as this latter would deem most inappropriate after our 'ahem'?K

When he had to go home to collect a new set of clothing for the coming week, I would actually miss him during those 3 hours' absence!! I even took his used underwear and sniffed it while napping and wishing he'd be back soon... I actually found comfort in doing so. There was no acrid latrine smell but a hint of indescribable sweetness. We did lots of crazy things too. I guess we were both exploring the uncharted waters together.

Even though he was taller and better built, he was actually a bottom. He reckon it had to do with his being rape in the past and since then, pleasure came in the form of being tied and gagged etc. I don't enjoy that kind of rough sex and I definitely don' enjoy tying others up. He said I should try entering him then. So one night while in our room, we turned the tv volume up a little and I applied some Johnson's baby lotion into his bubble butt and tried entering him. It was a slow and tedious process as 've never done it before. Soon however, I got the hang of it and I grabbed my buddy's lean pecs tightly as I slowly humped him from behind. This was all new and novel to me, and I giggled softly to myself as the act did seemed like I was poking in and out of him like a sewing machine needle?K ;p But the laughter slowly gave way to sensual moans as we were enraptured by the searing heated passion. My buddy asked me to cover his mouth with my palm. As I did that, I shot my load into him. He told me to con't ll I have nothing left to give. I did as was told and it left me emptied but emotionally fulfilled. We remained in that position for a while to rest from the ordeal. We felt like the 2 of us has become one body bonded together by our sacred juices?K

It was a good half-hour before we decided to head for the bathroom separately to clean up. I went first and he went after I was thru. When he came back to the room, he whispered into my ears that now, he has part of me inside him and he'll never feel lone y no matter where he may be! I made him promise never to leave me too! Looking back, admittedly, some of the stuffs we said to one another were quite mushy and clumsy but we were just speaking our inner most thoughts and 'innocent' desires. Come to think f it, we were both so happy and contented with each other then, so much so that we didn't bother to look at other guys or girls?K;p

All this time, I have not tried oral sex myself nor have I allowed anyone to enter me. My buddy did ask me once why I didn't perform oral sex on him and I said I didn't think I'd enjoy it. He said he was disappointed since he usually vacuumed me clean and would like the same too. But one thing's for sure, we both felt that the juice of a person is a sacred and integral part of him; the heart and soul of a person, distilled to its very essence?K I was taken in by all these self-perpetuated hype and finally one sunny afternoon when nobody's in the house, we crept back home and tried vacuuming each other. It was an incredible experience. It wasn't so bad after all having his sausage in my mouth until he started dispensing his juices. Perhaps I wasn't totally gay then so I didn't enjoy this part as much. I spit the stuff out and gargled my mouth. It was only years later that I actually took to this act?K ;p

To be con't?K

07/13/00 09:48:07

Name: ak ;P

Comments:

Hey marlboroman... I agree with ya! Madonna ROCKS!! American Pie may sound ah lian but seriously, who else would ever dare to cover a song like that the way she did? I am eagerly anticipating her new offering. Music sounds promising. The thing about Madon a is that it is not really about her music, but the entire package. She is a true artist who is not afraid to break the norms and create a fad. She is ever changing, ever adapting. I think that is great!

I know this will sound pathetic.. but.. err.. I think I'm getting hooked on that Stephen Gately's song... New Beginning... sigh

07/13/00 09:18:59

Name: actionkid ;P

Comments:

Rairua is truely immaculate! I am xtremely impressed with the effort that has been put into the setting up of that place. From the moment I entered, I was wowed by the facilities. It is close to being a true spa, in terms of facility, beating even the hot ls.. it has one of the best jacuzzis, and the steamroom is really full of steam! No sauna, though. But I lurve the lounge! Got to know some nice guys there and could comfortably chat and mingle. Great for gatherings. The price is steep... but I can unders and why. As for quality of the guys.. I guess that will need to be seen. Personally, I have no real complaints... although most weren't my type, I did manage to find one or two that interested me. Enuff lah.

But sex ain't everything. The ambience is nice for pure relaxation. And maybe.. a BW gathering? Anyone game?

To Chrys, Charles, Mckay, sotong and all the old friends... nice to see you all here... :) Despite the ups and downs, I've still got a soft spot for this site..:}

07/13/00 08:39:51

Name: spa

Comments:

to guys in2 Spa treatment, there is a str8 spa in Rasa Sentosa thats very fab. However, there is absolutely no hanky panky there! The treatment is fantastic and its a REAL SPA, unlike some so called 'spas' around. A spa is more than a jacuzzi, steam bath sauna u know?

07/13/00 07:39:48

Name: FrozenSun

Comments:

Actually... i think that Madonna's American Pie is kindda nice lor.. The original version is sentimental and sad, but hey. Madonna made the song into something more cheerful. and is still being played in discos everywhere on Earth.... try imagining Americ n Pie's original version being played in Discos..

i think regarding the songs, must depends on which version you heard first. and you will usually like the first version first.. Eg, i heard Madonna's version first. kindda like it.. then purposely find the original one. Still prefer Madonna's version. Wel different ppl have different liking mah.. ^_^

07/13/00 04:03:45

Name: Rairua the Spa

Comments:

Rairua is pleased to announce that our roof terrace is now ready and will be open from this Friday (14 July).

The roof terrace opens at 7 p.m. Rairua however opens at 5 p.m. daily (except Mondays).

From Friday, with the roof terrace available, the full admission price of $28 takes. However, there is a $5 discount for the first 10 visitors every day.

There is also, starting next week, an Undergrad concession scheme to cater to this group of adults (over 21) who are not yet working. Please note this concession is applicable only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

For those who haven't yet been to Rairua, a few photographs of our interior have now been added to our website.

See you at Rairua soon!

07/13/00 02:56:18

Name: Johnny My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: Chubby mature man Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Hi, recently I have this problem, and just wonder anyone can advise me. How can I get rid of those love marks from my body? Any effective way? Thanks for help.

07/13/00 02:38:18

Name: Music Jock

Comments:

So much for the Madonna-Mirwais thingy. I had a chance to do an interview with the man himself! Production, I must say, is France's answer to European minimalist electronic music.

07/13/00 01:32:59

Name: astro My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Spore

Comments:

Seeking muscular/beefy chn/mly for friends and more. I am 25yo chn, slim-ave-built/165/55, boyish-lk, str8-acting and btm. Email with intro if interested. Sorry to post ads here, so I kept it as short as possible. Thks.

07/12/00 23:31:08

Name: Experience

Comments:

Rairu gay club is indeed the best, much much better than stroke in term of facitily and crowds. More expensive by $6.00 but is worth it. Stroke is boring with lots of older people and no privacy. See you at Rairu this weekend

07/12/00 23:30:48

Comments:

Rairu gay club is indeed the best, much much better than stroke in term of facitily and crowds. More expensive by $6.00 but is worth it. Stroke is boring with lots of older people and no privacy. See you at Rairu this weekend

07/12/00 17:12:28

Comments:

28 bucks...that's as much as it cost for immaculate cleaniness and yes -- immaculate. Rairua is really classy and clean...as for the action, is really up to individual to decide, I've had my fair share of fun today, can't wait till weekend ;)

07/12/00 17:01:52

Name: malbroman

Comments:

Everyone knows i am a die-hard fan of Madonna. What's so great abt her? She can single handedly turn something underground in2 popular music. Trip hop, drum/bass, electronic has been around for ages but largely ignored by the masses. Madonna, with her R y Of Light brought the electronic sound in2 the living rooms of the general public, this is why artist like William Orbit etc is so well known now. She introduced Sneaker Pimps, most important Prodigy to America and made them sell a million records. Well or MUSIC, she will go where no one has done b4. She did a very daring thing by hiring MIRWAIS to produce MUSIC, go listen 2 Prouction to know what I mean. For the record, Mirwais is unknown outside France. She is just so innovative! She may not sing well but she a damn good song writer and arranger, wonder why she does not produce her own albums! Every producer she has worked with is intimidated by this so called 'no-talent'. Even Groove Armada paid their respects! She has more creativity in her pinkie t an Celine, Whitney, Britney, Mariah, Braxton, Shania all rolled in2 one. One 'bad' record like American Pie does not mean she is over the hill, but who DARES to record American history? Only Madonna dares.

07/12/00 15:35:35

Name: Robin My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Sensual Aromatherapy Massage Service

===================================== Robin is 29/165/65 cute muscular fit trained masseur,he provide full time massage service at a reasonable rates for all guys. If you need good genuine massage you can trust to call him at HP:96943259

2hrs advance notice before all appointment

NSF & full time student are welcome at a discounted rates.

07/12/00 15:20:41

Comments:

Charles, glad you liked the story of my campus love life. Yes, Kor Kor and Di Di means elder and younger brother in either Hokkien or Teochew dialect.

I believe that deep inside each one of us, we all have a story to tell. The real story of our lives; each unique and significant to ourselves. I was reminded of a song that goes :

Good morning Yesterday,

You wake up, and time has slipped away

And suddenly it??s hard to find

The memories you??ve left behind

Remember? Do you remember?K?

That prompted me to think about my own past experiences. Soon all these will be but a memory and by putting it into words, these memories will live on long after we??re all gone. I have no regrets about what I had done back in those days and in fact count yself lucky to be able to experience all that I did. Ok, now back to the story?K.

During the 3rd and our final year, we decided together with 2 other friends, to get a house nearby campus so that we may study thru the night w/o our parents bothering us with their incessant naggings and bitter, potent medicinal brews.

We had first opted to stay in the campus hostels but they were fully booked. Luck however was on our side. There were some old government terrace houses nearby campus at Sussex Estate (which by the way has been bulldozed for a new development over a year go) and we rented one for about $800/mth. It was a hefty sum for us students back then and that was also 11 years ago. Since there were 3 rooms, we decided we should take up only 2 and rent out the 3rd to a working bachelor. We charged this guy $300 for h s room and we paid $250 each for the other 2 rooms. This guy was weird, really weird. He was at least 10 yrs our senior and he claimed he preferred not to stay with his parents as they don't understand him. He leaves the house very early in the mornings a d only comes back at about 7pm. The door to his room was always closed and I have never had the opportunity to even peep inside! In some ways, we all considered him a miser becoz whenever he comes home and sees us having dinner, he'd linger around the din ng table till we got the hint and set a place for him on the table. Boy did we quietly complained amongst ourselves often then as we were students and living on a tight budget and we really hated that slob's attitude ;) Never once did he offer to buy food for us :(

Back to the story... Of course my buddy and I shared the same room. We were both secretly happy and excited that we're able to share the same room! Kor Kor and I took what we can from our homes to furnish our little room which would be our 'home' for the ext half a year. He supplied the mattress and mini-compo while I contributed the tv, pillows and study table. We used old curtains materials as blankets!! There were also the frills which I contributed like a worn out carpet which made the room more homel . There, everything seemed so perfect and we were very excited at being able to spend our lives together.

Allow me to digress again, we both were infatuated with this certain girl in our lecture group. Her name was D. We were both after her. I didn't think I'd stand a chance since I was the smaller built of the 2. (Her best friend even went to the extent of t lling me that I needed to take up body building if I want to go out with her!!) Kor Kor was taller, tanned and had a nice lean muscular body. But she picked me in the end!! So there I was dreaming of her most of the time. Kor Kor was gracious enough to bo out of the race.

Back to our room again.;p So on our first night inside our room together (after the lights were out), Kor Kor asked why I was always day dreaming about D. I told him I'd always dream that the two of us were on some deserted beach and I would kiss and hug er etc. There was silence for a moment. He broke the silence with a bold request if I could demonstrate on him how I would hug D!! I was a little surprised but excited too. So I asked him to sit cross-legged with his back facing me and I gve him a hug fro behind. Mind you, we were both bare-chested at that moment, and the thrill of all that skin contact was indescribable. Then he asked if I could demonstrate a kiss on him as he has never experienced it before!! I hesitated for a while as it reminded me of the unpleasant incident I had with another friend of mine whom I shan??t mention here. I finally showed him and we kissed for quite a while and before we realized it, our hands were literally all over each other's bodies.

We paused for a while to catch our breaths. Our hearts were beating so fast and we were perspiring like crazy. Kor Kor then asked if he could kiss my little brother!!! (that??s wht he calls my little birdie) I was more than ready by then and I readily con nted. What followed was the most enjoyable experience I ever had in my life. It was my first blow job!! I have never had a warm moist mouth devouring my birdie before and within minutes I shot into his mouth and he savored every drop of it leaving nothing to waste.

It was then my turn to ask for a favor. I told him I've never seen someone else's juice before and would like to see what it looked like. I tried to masturbate for him but since I was still inexperienced then, he took over and soon shot his load onto his ice lean body. I remembered getting out of bed, putting on my glasses and switching the lights on just to see what it looked like!! There was a splatter of cum mostly on his lean abdominals and some on his pecs. I fingered it curiously for a while before e both decided we should quietly head for the common bathroom at the end of the long corridor to clean up.

By the time we got back into our room again, we were too excited to sleep anymore! That's when he told me he finally got to suck me as he had been secretly eyeing my private part since our 2nd year whenever we were cleaning up after our morning runs. I to d him I liked his nice lean body and was so happy that I could land someone like him!! So there we were, 2 people who always had a liking for each other and finally had each other. We spent the rest of the night mostly kissing and exploring each other's b dies. From that night onwards, things changed, we became very closed. I guess you could say sex brought us closer together?K.

To be con??t ?K